The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Becoming A Bitch

Betsy visits Heather and during a night on the town, calls the wrong woman a bitch. Unfortunately, words have meanings and consequences. Can Heather smooth ruffled feathers or is Betsy in big trouble?

MC, FF, MF, FD, BD

The flight from London to Atlanta was smooth for Betsy. She enjoyed flying First Class and when her Mistress sent her the ticket, she was not only surprised but thrilled. This would be her first time visiting Charleston and she used some of the flight to read about the city and it’s historic past. With no real obligations in the UK, Betsy kept the date of her return trip open.

She recalled Heather’s words, “well if you extend your stay, I might have to put your to work as my housekeeper.” She remembered the next sentence vividly, “you might look good in a latex maid’s outfit.” As she sipped her tea somewhere over the Atlantic, Betsy pictured herself kneeling before her Mistress wearing whatever Heather desired.

Transferring planes in Atlanta, Betsy soon found herself looking out the window at the coast of South Carolina. It looked green and lush. Once on the ground, she found Heather waiting for her outside the arrival gates. Walking up to her, Heather gave Betsy a big hug and a kiss on the cheek whispering in her ear, “welcome my good girl.”

Collecting her bags, Betsy and Heather were soon on their way into Charleston and to Heather’s condo. It was not a long ride and soon Betsy was unpacking in the guest room looking out on a beautiful view of Charleston Harbor. Heather called from the other room that they were going out for dinner and drinks tonight. After the long flight, Betsy was ready for some fun.

When she walked out to the main living area, Heather handed her a wine and asked simply, “how is my pet doing.”

Before Betsy could answer, Heather had her warm lips pressed to her own. Both women put their wine down and were soon locked in a deep embrace. Heather pressed her tongue into Betsy’s mouth asserting dominance over her pet and Betsy, like a good girl, opened her lips inviting her Mistress to deepen the kiss.

Both women felt their bodies respond. Between them, there was an animal magnetism that could not be denied on tempered. It only grew stronger as the kiss deepened.

Heather pulled away. “It has been awhile Pet, it has been awhile. I am afraid if we continue that, we may never get to dinner.” Heather said, “I am going to shower and suggest you do the same. By the way, there is a lingerie set from MarieMur in your dresser. She didn’t have one named “Betsy,” so “Katherine” will have to do.

Forty five minutes later, both women were dressed and heading out the door. “Katherine, fits lovely as I am sure your will see later,” Betsy laughed.

“I am sure it does, but anything looks good on you my Pet.” Heather took her friend’s arm and led her to the car outside.

A short drive later, both women were seated at Fig on Meeting Street enjoying a cocktail and looking forward to catching up and a great meal. As they sat, a small commotion broke out behind them with a woman’s voice growing increasingly agitated. When she shouted “do you know who I am,” it was too much for Betsy.

She leaned closer to Heather and without a second thought said, “do women always act like bitches over here?” Heather laughed softly before She realized that Betsy had spoken much to loud and the woman, now turned her attention to Betsy. She stood up and walked to their table.

“Did you call me a bitch?” The elegant and tall woman said in a soft voice. She looked directly in Betsy’s eyes. Heather looked at Betsy and she seemed shocked by the aggressiveness of the woman, but Betsy was not one to be pushed around.

“Actually, I was making an observation and asking a question,” Betsy said, “I believe I used the term bitchy.” Betsy tried to smile, but it did not defuse the tension in the room.

The manager walked over and said, “Dr. Meadows, why don’t we get you another table and comp you the meal.” With a wave of the hand, the manager was dismissed and the woman stared directly at Betsy. “I am Dr. Maggie Meadows and I am not a bitch.” She paused for a moment and then said to Betsy, “you on the other hand could easily slip into that role.”

Betsy went to say something, but Dr. Meadows took Betsy’s two arms pulled them down and said forcefully “sleep.” Heather went to say something, but stopped as Dr. Meadow’s gaze caught her. Everything went blank and slowed down for Heather. She seemed confused and then sat back in her chair.

Dr. Meadows stood up, left money to cover her bill, and taking Betsy’s arm, escorted her out of the restaurant. Once they were gone, Heather gained some clarity and looking at the stunned waiter asked “where did they go?”

He pointed to the door and then handed Betsy a business card saying, “she left this for you.” Heather looked at the card, a business card for Dr. Maggie Meadows, Psychiatrist. Paying the bill, Heather walked out of the restaurant and called the police..

Fifteen minutes later, Heather was at her condo and frustrated at her discussion with Charleston’s finest. She was told Betsy cannot be missing if she went willingly with Dr. Meadows and in fact could not be missing if she was gone for less than the 30 minutes that had passed. Heather looked at the business card and saw the address. It was in the Battery and it was not uncommon for residents to have both offices and residences in the old historic buildings. She grabbed her keys and headed off to find her friend and Pet.

Walking up to the door of the stately townhome, Heather felt like pinching herself to see if tonight’s happenings were real as it all seemed surreal. Knocking, she waited for an answer. A younger woman answered the door and while Heather told her why she was there, she saw Dr. Meadows in the background.

“Anita, is there a problem,” as Meadows spoke, the young woman looked scared.

“Please,” she mouthed to Heather as she turned to face the doctor. “This woman is here looking for her friend.”

“Let her in,” the doctor said.

Anita stood aside as Heather entered.

“Betsy, my friend, where is she.” Heather asked quickly.

“Ahh yes, the rude British lady, she was here but left a little while ago with my driver Jeremy.”

“Left? To where,” Betsy asked now worried.

“To the treatment facility and spa. After a talk, she decided she needed some help with her anger issues and checked herself in as a patient.” The doctor handed Heather a clipboard and said, “see all of the paperwork is in order.”

Heather looked at the paperwork and to her horror, what the doctor said was true.

“She would never do such a thing, never” Heather said over and over as Dr. Meadows smiled and said, “you will see her in 30 days if she is better, but I am sure she will be a new woman by then, free of anger issues and changed for the better.”

Dr Meadows escorted Heather to the door making it obvious that she was to leave and leave immediately.

Dejected, Heather got back in her car. Betsy had been in the country less than a day and was already in trouble. What happened at the restaurant was a blur. There were gaps in her memory and Heather surmised that Dr. Meadows had used some sort of quick hypnotic induction on Betsy and possibly herself as she took her friend out of the establishment, Both Betsy and Heather knew how to fight inductions, but were not expecting any issues at the Fig. They were surprised, caught off guard and suffered the consequences.

Heather went home, poured a drink and immediately began researching Dr. Meadows.

It had been a week and Heather heard nothing from Betsy. She was getting ready to panic. Betsy was capable of handling herself and loved a good adventure, but this was not like her. They had not seen each other in years and should at that moment be in each other’s arms at a minimum, or between each other’s thighs at best. Instead, they were apart and Betsy was doing who knows what on her first days of the trip.

Heather did some research and finally discovered that Dr. Meadows had a treatment facility in the mountains west of Greenville. Quickly packing a bag, Heather headed West I-16 towards her destination. 5 hours later, she was in the Blue Ridge Mountains and checking with locals on the Meadow’s facility.

“We don’t know what goes on up there as Doc Meadows keeps to herself.” The woman in the diner said and added, “her staff are good customers.” Another added, “she doesn’t like people poking around and loves her privacy.”

Heather thanked folks for their answers and headed off to a roadside hotel as it was getting late. She never made it. About a mile down the road, her right front tire went flat and as Heather was dialing AAA for a repair truck, she did not hear the person walk up behind her. All she felt was the prick in her arm. As she turned to see what caused the sensation, her world went blurry and faded from sight.

She blinked at the bright light flashing in her eyes.

“Ahh, I see you are back with us,” Dr. Meadows said as she looked down at Heather. “The effects of the drug are only temporary and we give it to all of our new admits.”

“Admits, I am not a new admit. I am not a patient and someone brought me here.” Heather said in a groggy tone.

“Of course someone brought you here as you were in no shape to drive yourself. Don’t you remember checking yourself in?” Dr. Meadows looked down at Heather as she asked the question.

“No, there is some mistake. I did not such thing.” Heather became more agitated as she spoke.

“Of course you did,” Doctor Meadows spoke in a calm voice and showed her a stack of patient paperwork. “Those are your signatures.”

Heather went to pull herself up from the bed clearly upset. A nurse standing by the bedside saw a nod from the doctor and immediately injected a clear drug into the IV that had an immediate calming effect on Heather. “No, don’t do that to me,” Heather said before collapsing back on her pillow. She whispered, “I need to find Betsy. What did you do to Betsy?”

“I wonder who this Betsy woman is,” the nurse said.

“Delusional,” Dr. Meadows said. “Keep her sedated for the time being.” She then left the room and headed off to another, more secluded wing of the facility.

Entering the area where Betsy was kept, Maggie Meadows picked up a chart and quickly went over the numbers. “She is coming along nicely, I see.”

Her assistant nodded.

“Well, she will find out who is the real bitch when I am done with her.” Meadows walked over to where Betsy was restrained to a chair. Straps secured her arms, legs and chest to the chair making it impossible to move.

Sitting down in front of Betsy, Meadows smiled. “Your friend, Heather arrived in town earlier and she is already in the other wing under my care.”

“Leave her out of this,” Betsy said in an English accent. “She did nothing to harm nor insult you.”

“Ahh, but you told me that she is your friend and oh yes, your Domme. That makes her of interest to me.” Maggie let her words sink in.

“I told you no such thing,” Betsy argued.

“Under hypnosis, you told me so many things. Shall I call you Betsy or Pet?” Maggie laughed. She added, I am glad you both write erotic stories as when I am done with the two of you, there will be a tale to tell, but I am not sure your bitch mind will be capable of telling it.”

The assistant came over with a clip board and handed it to Dr. Meadows. Examining it, Meadows said, “let’s test language skills for a bit. I want to see how she will do.”

Meadows looked directly at Betsy, grabbed her chin, stared into her eyes and said “Maggie’s Pet..”

Immediately, Betsy’s eyes looked confused and somewhat dull. It looked like Betsy wanted to say something, but she remained silent.

The assistant released Betsy’s bindings and Heather’s friend sat there as if she needed instructions about what to do.

“Good girl,” Maggie said. “Be a good pet and kneel.”

As she watched, Betsy, still naked, got out of the chair and instead of running, knelt on the floor looking at the doctor.

Maggie walked over and began to pet Betsy’s head and stroke her hair. Anyone watching would have seen Betsy’s hips move side to side as if she was happy for the attention.

“Speak girl,” Maggie commanded and Betsy barked like a dog.

A stunned look came over Betsy’s face as Maggie repeated the command and again, Betsy barked. Tears slowly formed in the corner of Betsy’s eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

“I see it is beginning to register on you the power I have,”Maggie laughed. “You called me a bitch and now, I will turn you into one.”

Maggie commanded “down,” and Betsy found herself laying on the floor.

“Roll over,” Dr. Meadows said with a smile and Betsy rolled over on the floor.

“Up,” was the next command and Betsy resumed kneeling with tears flowing.

“Good girl,” Maggie said and Betsy looked up as if she liked the praise. Meadows then produced a dog treat and Betsy not only took it between her teeth, but she began to eat it much to everyone’s amusement,

Meadow’s satisfied with progress gave some orders. “Get her house broken and off the toilet. Use the puppy pads, but get her outside as soon as possible. Also get the shock collar on her and the leash. I want her comfortable with being controlled that way.”

As she was about to leave, Maggie turned and said, “all of her meals now will be from bowls and no hands will be used. If she refuses to eat, shock her.”

Betsy was trying not to panic, but it was getting hard. She did not know where she was located. She had been told Heather was also under the doctor’s control and worse yet was Betsy realized she had been hypnotized and some powerful triggers, when used, controlled her actions and physical responses.

Forgetting for a moment what Meadows had done, Betsy tried to ask one of the assistants a question, to her horror all that came out were a series of high pitched yaps. The attendant laughed and said, “sorry girl, no more talking for you.” Betsy yapped again, but this time in frustration as she had no control over what was happening.

Betsy’s humiliation was not over for the day. She had to use the bathroom, but could not speak to the assistant. All that came out were yaps.

“What’s wrong with her,” one of the assistants asked.

“I am not sure. Maybe she needs to use the toilet.” The woman turned to Betsy and asked, “do you need the toilet?” Betsy responded with multiple yaps.

The other attendant said, “remember what the doctor said, puppy training pads and then outside.”

The closest attendant walked over and put a pad on the floor, pointed to it and said “use this one.” Betsy was humiliated and refused crawling away. However, nature always wins, and despite her willpower, Betsy could not ignore the need to urinate. The need became more and more painful until Betsy slowly slinked into the corner of the room where the pad was located and on hands and knees relieved herself much to the amusement of the attendants.

When she finished, they called her over to where they were sitting and praising her with a “good girl” fed her another dog biscuit. Betsy was again humiliated, but hungry. She chewed and swallowed the biscuit more unsure than ever about how she would escape the current dilemma.

That afternoon, Dr. Meadows had a session with Heather. Under the influence of drugs and now hypnotism, Heather answered all of the doctor’s questions. Meadows understood the D/s relationship between the two women who she suspected were also lovers.

Looking to Heather, she smiled and said “you came all of this way to get her away from me.” Laughing she added, “you will be a sub to me and because of that, I will let you be the Betsy the Bitch trainer.”

“You are one crazy woman if you think that will happen,” Heather said still groggy from the drugs.

“You are in no position to argue,” Dr. Meadows said as she walked over to a cabinet and taking a syringe, selected a vile and checking the label pulled some of the liquid into the syringe body. Heather stared at the needle now not so sure of herself.

“What is that,” Heather said.

“You wouldn’t understand the chemical properties, but it will help you relax and see things my way. You might want to call it a “Good Girl” serum.” With that, Meadows injected Heather with the drug and waiting a few minutes for it to take effect finally said, “Heather, now look into my eyes and do not look away.”

Heather wanted to fight the command, but could not and felt her eyes focusing on those of the doctor. This was bad, she did not want to do it, but her eyes were drawn in by the doctor and when Meadows said “sleep and listen,” Heather did as she was told.

“Good Girl,” Meadows whispered.

Back in Betsy’s area, a large cage was brought in and the door was opened, the cage was large but not tall. Any occupant would have to crawl. In one corner, was a bowl of food and water. In another, was a puppy pad and finally in the middle, there was a large circular bed capable of holding a human if he or she curled up.

The assistant looked at Betsy and said, “get in the cage.” Betsy did not move much to the amusement of both women.

“We were hoping you would do that,” they said. As the did, the older of the two attendants, picked up a remote and pushed a button. Betsy immediately fell, curled into a ball and howled.

“That was only 30 percent,” the younger one said. “Now get into the cage.”

Betsy still resisted. She was not going to listen to these two women who she judged no near as powerful as Dr. Meadow’s. She glared defiantly at them. They just smiled.

Betsy steeled herself for what was going to come, but she underestimated the power of the shock collar. Again she fell to the floor as her muscles convulsed uncontrollably. At the same time, she lost control of her bodily functions and Betsy felt a warm liquid running down her leg. Humiliated, she realized she urinated on herself and the floor. As she tried to say “noooo” all that came out of her mouth was a mournful howl.

“That was 50 percent,” the younger one said. Shall we go higher, but I am warning you, your bowels might empty and that would not be pretty.”

Betsy resigned herself and crawled slowly to the cage.

“Now that’s being a good girl.”

The following day, training continued for Betsy, while Heather underwent some conditioning in the other wing of the facility. Dr. Meadows looked at Betsy’s chart and said, “get her on a leash and work on her position training. I want her as a display pet next week at my party.” She added, “I want her stimulated so that she is like a bitch in heat at the party.”

The attendants nodded knowing just what they had to do.

Betsy was forced to crawl into a shower where she was bathed and then hosed down. While hosing her down, the older attendant said, “maybe we should clean her out too.”

While kneeling in the shower, Betsy felt her ass being lubed and a tube inserted. Instinctively, she howled unable to articulate her displeasure. As she did, the older attendant cropped her hard with the associated “bad pet and bad girl” talk.

Once the tube was deep enough, the younger attendant started a flow of warm water deep into Betsy’s bowels. Kneeling, Betsy could literally feel her abdomen swell and become distended. A wave of cramping hit the kneeling woman much to the attendants amusement. Cutting off the flow of water, they watched to see just how long Betsy could hold the fluid.

“If you release it before we tell you too, you will be punished.” Betsy kept yapping.

Finally, Betsy was allowed to relax her muscles and the fluid and debris flooded from her body. A hose washed Betsy throughout the process. When she was clean inside and out, the water stopped and she was air dried.

Betsy felt someone behind her touching her pussy and was surprised when a vibrator was pressed into her vagina. It disappeared and only a small wire betrayed it’s position. The younger attendant turned the remote on and activated the device.

Again, Betsy yelped.

“That should start warming her up.” The attendants laughed as they saw how agitated Betsy was becoming as the vibrator did its work.

The attendants spent the rest of the day working on Betsy’s position training, walking her on a leash, and obedience training. Whenever Betsy reacted too slowly, the collar punished her. Tears continued to roll down her face as her mind fought with her body, but the conditioning took hold. She was shocked when her mouth opened to accept a treat after performing a position extremely well.

“Look, she is turning into a good little bitch now just as Dr. Meadows said.” The older attendant looked around as she talked. “I don’t think this one stood a chance against Meadow’s conditioning.”

Throughout training, the vibrations continued in Betsy’s pussy, but they were low just enough to keep her wet and stimulated.

“We will up the vibrations as we get closer to the party.” No one heard Meadows walk in, and all were surprised by her voice. “I want her like a bitch in heat at the party.” She looked at the attendants and emphasized her point with a terse, “don’t fail me or you may end up in a cage too.”

The following day, Dr. Meadows arrived in Betsy’s area with Heather trailing behind her. Now dressed in the black leather of a Domme, Heather carried a leash and had a dazed look in her eyes.

“Is that the new one,” one of the attendants asked. The other attendant, a middle aged woman, nodded and said “yes, that poor girl doesn’t know what happened to her.”

Betsy looking up from her cage, saw Heather for the first time and tried to say something, but a yap just came out of her mouth. Heather bent down and opened the cage door signaling for Betsy to come out. Seeing the open door, Betsy slowly crawled out carefully looking around.

“As you can see,” Dr.. Meadows said, “she is now a pet and it is your job to both train and punish her as I prepare for my party this weekend.” Meadows nodded to Heather who bent and attached a leash to Betsy.

“She is now your new pet. Train her or I will punish you too.” With those words, Meadows left the room.

“What is her name,” Heather asked.

“Betsy Bitch,” the woman laughed. “It really doesn’t make a difference anymore.”

“Come, Betsy Bitch,” a slight pull on the leash had Betsy crawling after her leather clad Mistress.”

Walking Betsy outside in the sun and air, Heather looked for some grass and said “be a good girl and do your business, so we can get on with training.”

Betsy didn’t move. She barked and seemed agitated.

Her bark turned into sharp yelps as pain tore into her body. Heather had activated the punishment collar and watched as Betsy collapsed into the grass. What no one could see was just how aroused Heather was at that very moment. She liked

punishing the pet, her pet, and could not understand it. She wanted to drop the remote triggering the collar, but could not. Heather did not fathom the depth of Meadow’s control nor understand the triggers and new desires now rattling around in her mind.

“Do your business,” Heather said again and Betsy crawled slowly to the corner of the yard and quickly urinated. “Good girl,” Heather said.

For the next 30 minutes, Heather put Betsy through her position training shocking her whenever a mistake was made. Between the shocks and the vibrations, Betsy’s body was assaulted by sensations. Heather, however, was not done and soon was using her new leather crop on her friend. She did not know why, but she did know it just felt good.

Betsy felt it too. The vibrations combined with the sting of the crop flooded her body with excitement and by the time Heather called to her from a chair where she was taking a rest, Betsy was more than aroused. She crawled over to the chair and without instruction settled between Heather’s thighs. When Heather spread her legs and pulled up her leather skirt, Meadow’s conditioning embedded in Betsy kicked in. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled Heather’s scent and Betsy’s animal instincts took over. Heather’s moans filled the room as Betsy’s tongue ravished her pussy and clit.

“Good girl,” Heather said. “You will love doing this at the party.” She then added another, “such a good girl.” She could not help but press her legs together holding Betsy’s head in place as the attendants looked on.

“I think she is going to cum soon, look at her face,” the middle age woman said to the other attendants and as they watched a tremor raced through Heather’s body. Betsy felt the flood of juices on her lips and licked as she had been trained.

Recovering, Heather led Betsy back to her cage where she unsnapped the leash attached to Betsy’s collar. Giving her a treat, Heather patted Betsy’s head before heading out the door much to Betsy’s dismay.

Whining loudly, Betsy looked to the door where Heather exited. She could hear the attendants talking about her as one walked over, opened the cage door and pushed her into the cage.

“We cannot have a bitch in heat wondering around, no telling what kind of problems you would get into,” an attendant laughed. Betsy screamed inside her head as her body continued to betray her. She felt arousal, need and lust despite her predicament. Betsy was a bitch in heat.

Heather walked into Dr. Meadows office and immediately fell into a kneeling position.

“Good girl,” Meadow’s said looking up from her desk. “Just as you Domme your friend, I will Domme you.”

“Edge yourself,” Meadows whispered, “edge while I finish this paperwork.”

Heather nodded and felt her hands run under the hem of the black leather skirt. She didn’t want to do this in front of Dr Meadows, but she could not stop. When her fingers found her clit she moaned causing Meadows to look up and whisper loudly, “good girl.” Those words sent a shot of arousal deep into Heather’s body.

Fifteen minutes later, Meadows had Heather in a chair and again tranced. For the next fifteen minutes, she reinforced her triggers and instructions insuring Betsy’s friend knew her role and would not challenge Meadow’s authority. At the end of the session, Meadows had Heather strip.

“Nurse, come in here please,” Dr. Meadows called and a young nurse, new to the staff walked through the door. Missy Sanders was a newly minted RN and this was her first job. What Missy did not know was that Dr. Meadow’s had drugged, tranced and programmed her almost immediately after she started working at the facility. Part of the programming was that Missy would not remember anything.

“Missy obeys,” Meadows whispered and a glazed look came over Missy’s face.

“Missy, please strip, get the strap on and fuck our new patient until she cums.”

Heather was standing there and her mind was screaming ‘no’ as she watched the attractive young nurse strip out of her scrubs. Once naked, Missy went to a cabinet and slipped on a harness and dildo before walking over to Meadows.

“Heather, why don’t you bend over my desk and let Missy fuck you.”

Neither woman wanted to do what Meadow’s suggested, but neither was capable of resisting their programming. As Meadow’s watched, Heather bent her naked body over the desk and Missy walking behind her, quickly slipped the dildo into Heather’s wet pussy.

The two women began fucking much to Dr. Meadow’s enjoyment. Tears flowed down their cheeks adding to Meadow’s enjoyment even more. As the doctor watched the sexual display in front of her, she could not help but feel her body become wet and aroused. When both women exploded in orgasm, Meadows had them dress with Missy returning to her duties, while Heather went to her room.

In the other wing, Betsy was in a high state of sexual frustration as the vibrator buried in her pussy continued its unrelenting stimulation. The attendants took her out of her cage when they caught her trying to rub herself and now had her bent over and secured to a frame that prohibited any touching or rubbing. Betsy’s ass was high in the air and all the observers could see how wet, enflamed and swollen her sex had become.

“The bitch is in heat,” they all laughed. The middle aged woman attendant called Meadows and simply said, “we think she is ready.”

Meadows walked in holding a leash. Attached to the leash was a collar. Attached to the collar was a naked man crawling on his hands and knees. He looked to be in his mid-20s, was fit and firm and crawled next to Meadows without looking around.

Meadows saw Betsy bound and unable to scratch her sexual itch and smiled. She walked to the front of the frame and bending down whispered, “not so sure of yourself now, are you?” Meadows nodded and one of the attendants pulled the vibrator from inside Betsy’s pussy causing a slight whine as the feeling of fullness disappeared.

“Don’t worry girl,” Meadows said as she stroked Betsy’s hair, “I brought Max over to play with you. Max was a journalist. Now he is just my resident stud, but he is very good at his job as you shall see.”

With those words, Meadows walked back over to where Max was being held by attendants and patting his head, she asked, “is Max ready to play?”

Max gave a loud bark, which caused everyone to smile.

Bending down, Meadows unclipped the leash and simply told Max, “go have fun”.

Betsy could not see behind her as Max paced back and forth on his hands and knees sniffing the air.

“Look, he has picked up her scent,” Meadows commented.

“How can you tell,” one of the newer attendants asked.

“Look at his cock, it is swelling and the head is now unsheathed.” Meadows continued, “the bitch is putting out some strong pheromones now that he is reacting too.”

Meadows walked around in front of Betsy, where the Brit was held in the frame and bending down so that they were face to face, she whispered a trigger phrase in her ear and immediately a glazed look washed over Betsy’s face.

“Now Betsy, listen to me and what I speak, you will remember as reality. Do you understand?”

Betsy answered with a bark.

“Good girl,” Meadows said patting Betsy’s head.

“Now Betsy, nothing makes you happier than being a bitch, except being a bitch in heat. You love the feeling, you crave the feeling. You want to be a bitch in heat.” Pausing for a moment, Meadows asked, “do you understand?”

Betsy again barked once.

“Think of how good it feels Betsy, think of how aroused you are as your scent fills the room. Think of Max and how his cock is getting hard for you. You can identify his scent now. He is a stud Betsy and you are a bitch in heat. Max wants to make you his property. That thought arouses you.”

Meadows words burned into Betsy’s brain and became her reality. She could not fight the programming, it was too strong. Betsy starting becoming agitated and whining in the frame as she attempted to wiggle her hips attracting Max.

“Good girl,” Meadows said. “Show him you want him.”

Betsy whined louder getting Max’s attention.

Crawling towards Betsy, Max’s cock was now fully hard. It was impressive and everyone knew what was coming. Max sniffed the air as he approached the frame and then quickly buried his mouth between Betsy’s legs from behind. She felt his rough tongue caress her pussy and whined loudly bucking her hips in an attempt to get closer.

Max needed no encouragement. He barked loudly almost growling and mounted Betsy from behind. In a single thrust, he impaled his cock deep into her pussy causing her whines to commingle with his growls. It was pure sex driven by their new animal nature. They did not care if others were watching. Max had one desire, to mount this new bitch. Betsy had one desire….to be filled by this stud.

The sex was frenzied with Betsy bound and unable to move. She came loudly with loud yelping before Max tightened his body, howled and exploded deep inside her body. When he withdrew, cum slowly leaked from Betsy’s pussy a testament to the large amount he deposited deep inside her. Max was leashed and pulled from the room while Betsy was freed from the frame and placed back into her cage.

“Some show,” one of the attendants said. “I do hope she is on birth control as Max is a true stud.” They all laughed as Betsy felt cum dripping from her body. Tears rolled down her face, but her body tingled in excitement. She was ready for more, if humans could feel heat, Betsy was experiencing the feeling.

The following day, Missy came into Heather’s room with a syringe and almost apologized when she injected her. “I am sorry, but Dr. Meadow’s orders,” she said as a feeling of euphoria washed over Heather. Fifteen minutes later, after the drug had taken full effect, Meadows entered the room and sat down next to Heather’s bed.

“I am going to trance you now Heather. I want you to know what I am doing as I take great pleasure in you knowing there is nothing you can do about it.” As Meadows said this, she let the light play off a jeweled necklace she wore and watched as Heather’s eyes were drawn to the reflections.

“That’s a good girl, just watch the light and reflections as you relax to my voice.” Meadows smiled as Heather did not look up. It was so easy with the help of the drugs. Ten minutes later, Heather was deeply tranced and Meadows was busy reinforcing her instructions to include special ones for the party.

“Missy, why don’t you let Heather show you what she has learned,” Meadows laughed.

“I am sure you will enjoy it.” The doctor stared at her nurse.

“No, I must go check on some patients,” the young nurse said, but deep down, she knew she was trapped.

“Nonsense dear girl,” Meadows reached out and touched Missy’s shoulder and as she did, the nurse’s head slumped forward. “Now why not get out of those clothes and we will call Heather over to the bed.”

Ten minutes later, the scene in the room where Heather was kept would have made Sappho proud.

Tears flowed down the face of both women showing the emotional and internal struggle each faced. However, their emotional struggle fell quickly to their physical needs brought on by Meadow’s programming. Their bodies twisted and turned as Heather and Missy pleasured each other. When Missy’s tongue swirled on Heather’s clit, both women moaned in ecstasy.. Quickly, Heather returned the favor and soon both had their tongues buried deep in a pussy. Meadows enjoyed the show and even felt a twinge of arousal as she watched her nurse and captive orgasm.

When the scene on the bed was over, Meadows had Missy dress and return to her duties. The young nurse remembered nothing as she moved on to another room.

The party was on Saturday night. By 5pm, Betsy was dressed in a red latex catsuit with openings for her breasts, pussy and ass. She wore cuffs on her ankles and wrists as well as her shock collar around her neck. The internal vibrator kept her aroused. At 6pm, Heather entered Betsy’s room. She was dressed as a Domme in black leather with a tight corset, a skirt and a harness. Heather’s outfit also included boots and long black gloves. She walked over to where Betsy was kneeling, bent and attached a leash and simply said “come..” When Heather left the room, Betsy crawled at her side as a good pet. Neither woman wanted this, but both women executed Meadow’s instructions perfectly.

Walking into the party, Heather immediately saw Meadows who motioned for her to come over.

Meadow’s introduced Heather and then pointed to her pet, Betsy.

“This one loves her new station in life,” Meadow’s exclaimed. “She has taken to training very well and all of her resistance is gone.” Meadows bent down to pet Betsy’s head and could see a thrill run through Betsy’s body.

“I think Max has fucked all of her resistance away. The pet looks forward to her daily encounters on the breeding bench.” Meadow’s looked to Betsy and said, “Max is here tonight and if you are a good girl, maybe you can show everyone how the two of you get along.”

Meadows looked to Heather and motioned to a large post with rings attached to it. “Please attach your Pet to the post and keep her kneeling. She will be available for anyone to crop for the next fifteen minutes.” Heather nodded and soon had Betsy secured and kneeling ready for punishing play. As she walked away, she heard Betsy whine. Instead of turning to see her pet.. Heather pressed the remote for the shock collar and was rewarded with a large howl of pain coming from behind her.

As Betsy collapsed on the floor, Heather smiled and took a drink offered by a waiter.

To Be Continued.