The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy Visits River City.

CHAPTER 41

Betsy, Sonia and Vicky raced after the elves down to the depths of the castle. They found them at the lowest floor staring at all the heroes in their globes.

“What are you seeing?” asked Betsy while panting. Vicky was there with her.

“This is an abomination,” answered Rhiannon.

“What is?” asked Betsy.

“This place is filled with Guiser energy. It must be stopped.”

Vicky added her voice to the proceedings. “I don’t know what that is, but stopping everything all at once will be very dangerous. I’ve had time to look this over. It’s power source is some sort of radiation I haven’t come across before. I don’t know where it’s coming from, but it’s powering all these globes.” She indicated the vast array of globes, each one holding a person except the two Vicky and Betsy had released. “As far as I can see, they’re all alive in there and it’s time consuming to free them safely. It took me this long to free those two upstairs.” She shuddered when thinking about those two heroes. What the Hell were Americans thinking about when they had those two in charge. They were intolerable.

Rhiannon looked at her and at Betsy, who nodded. “Vicky has had the time to study this. She knows what she’s talking about,” Betsy added.

Rhiannon paused. Both Vicky and Betsy knew she was communicating with her companions, who just stood there, letting her talk for them. It took them some minutes to come to a decision.

“Get out,” she ordered the humans. “Now,” she added when they paused. Then she turned, as did the other elves and each walked to a specific place in the chamber.

The woman called Maria pulled at Betsy’s arm. “We’ve got to get out now. They won’t wait much longer,” she said.

Betsy and Vicky, accompanied by Maria and Penny ran out of the chamber and up towards the exit.