The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy Falls for VR

Betsy and her agent are drawn into the world of entertainment mogul Oscar Degarden. He has big plans to put her erotic writings into Virtual Reality. In the end, will Betsy even be able to tell what is real vs. what is fiction? Will she even care?

MC, FF, MD, FD, MF

Betsy finished her book signing early. She was back in her hometown, the last city on a twenty city book signing and promotional tour that consumed her life over the last forty five days. As she watched the ink dry on the cover page of the last book she was asked to sign, she let out a small sigh of relief. Although increasing sales and the size of her royalty checks seemed nice, the tour proved draining.

Liz, Betsy’s literary agent for the last five years, looked over at her and smiled, “the last one, you are done, until the next book comes out.” She added, “by the way, how is the initial concept for the next story coming along.”

“Please,” Betsy pleaded with a smile, “can’t talk of the next book wait a few days? I need to relax and celebrate the end of this tour.”

Liz examined her friend and client while nodding, “I guess that I can give you a few days off before beginning the grind again.” She added, “besides, you will need your creative juices flowing if you are to top your last book.”

Picking up her purse, Betsy looked to her agent, “are we getting a drink tonight? The rumor is you are buying.”

With those words both women walked out of the bookstore and headed down the street to a large hotel with a fabulous lounge where both were soon nursing a glass of red wine.

Liz looked across the table at her client. Betsy was only 32, yet now had five successful novels to her name. Although none were Pulitzer material, Betsy had tapped into the female psyche and found a profitable niche. People, especially women, loved her novels and could not get enough of them. Reviews called them “beach books for bored housewives,” but the royalty checks said they were much more; they were popular fiction exploiting love, sex, sensuality and a dose of kink. Betsy often argued that all women had fantasies and many intersected with real life. Her job was to make sexual fantasy reality on the pages of a book by creating scenarios any reader could transport themselves into. Betsy did it well.

“God, I need to get to the gym tomorrow,” Betsy almost whined. “It has been weeks since I have had a good workout in the pool and I feel fat.”

Looking across the table at the author considered by many to include herself as beautiful, Liz smirked, “well, if you are fat, the rest of us are seriously obese.” She continued, “when will you get it through your head that the rest of the world sees you as sexy and beautiful. You can have any man you want.”

“Keep talking Liz, I might have the beginning of a story here: Betsy Gets Laid.” Both women burst out in laughter causing heads to turn in their direction. Liz loved when Betsy laughed as it always seemed to brighten the room. She continually reminded herself that Betsy was still young as a writer and not to burn her out or to over saturate the market, but right now, the public could not seem to get enough.

As Liz watched her client sip her wine, the thought of beauty and brains slipped into her mind. Clearly Betsy was talented and intelligent, but she was also wrapped in a sensual beauty that made her the center of attention at any gathering. Even here tonight in the darkened lounge, men and some women continually turned their head to look at the young author.

Finishing their wine, the two women said goodnight with Liz hailing a cab while Betsy walked the few blocks to her downtown condo. Greeted by the doorman with a “welcome home,” Betsy was soon inside her safe space and relaxing with a martini, which she preferred over the evening’s earlier wine. Kicking off her heels and slowing sinking into the soft cushions of her favorite chair, she was soon looking out over the city without a care in the world.

Across the city enjoying almost the same view was Oscar Degarden and his wife Diana. The Degarden empire was anchored with media, fashion, publishing and film. Both were patrons of the arts and enjoyed the finer things in life. Betsy’s rise to fame caught their attention and Diana was upset that their firm was not representing and publishing the rising star.

As she sipped her wine, Diana looked to Oscar putting down Betsy’s latest book. “She sure knows how to turn a phrase and capture a reader.”

“Yes, she has one hell of an imagination,” he chuckled, “she must be a repressed Catholic schoolgirl.”

“Well, she is not afraid to write about the sexy and sensual side of life,” Diana mentioned and then added, “it is almost soft porn written around female fantasies.” She sipped her wine, “but much better than that Shades of Gray nonsense.”

Looking directly at her husband, Diana simply said, “I want her in our stable of writers and you must make it happen.,

“Look Dear, she has an agent and multiple contracts that I am sure she will not break. You need to focus on someone else.” Oscar waited for a reaction that was quickly coming.

“Oh please, you know people who know people, just get her for me.” Diana then went back to reading.

The following morning, Oscar made a few phone-calls and soon had a meeting set up with a friend of a friend who owed him a favor. When Bill Holiday entered the room, Oscar was impressed. Holiday and his wife Eva were fast rising stars in the virtual reality world developing cutting edge technology for both the military, gaming and medical industries. After small talk and some business discussions, Oscar simply said, “it is time to call in my favor and I need some help.”

Holiday nodded, “I understand, but what is in it for us?”

“Well besides for clearing the debt favor, I can guarantee your technology gets introduced across my empire to include cinema, which I know you want to break into.” Degarden waited for a reply. It was quick in coming.

“Although what you are asking is somewhat unethical, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities. Give us a month and we will deliver Betsy to your fold while insuring Liz will not become a problem.”

“Perfect,” Oscar stood, shook hands and hoped his problem was solved.

As he walked from the building, Eva Holiday was already on the phone telling her assistant to make an appointment. “Yes, I need to meet with Liz Donovan about a business opportunity. I’d like to meet with her today if possible.”

Later that afternoon and after having her staff do some extensive research on the literary agent, Eva was ready for her meeting with Liz. Eva, unlike her husband, was not a technologist. She was a clinical psychiatrist with extensive knowledge of machine—human interface. Most of all, she knew how to manipulate the mind and control outcomes, these were skills critical in the world of virtual reality.

Liz was quickly shown into Eva’s office where they were soon discussing Betsy’s latest work and their interest in working with the young writer in bringing some of her works to both the gaming and entertainment industry. Of course, this was a mere ploy to engage Betsy’s unsuspecting agent. As expected Liz soon let her guard down and aided by the wine, a few placed drops of a hypnotic drug still undergoing clinical trials provided by a medical colleague, and a Eva’s melodic voice, Liz soon found her eyes fluttering as she relaxed and fought to stay awake. It was an impossible task and when Eva said, “sleep,”. The unsuspecting agent did.

Eva smiled looking at the sleeping Liz. She made a mental note to tell her colleague just how well the trial drops worked.

For the next thirty minutes, Eva provided suggestions to Liz about the path the young writer should take. She also implanted the suggestion that they both should happily accept an invitation to a dinner party that they would both soon receive. Before she woke Liz and unable to resist having some fun, Eva told the agent that she would now detest wearing anything but dresses and skirts and would find other women more and more attractive. Waking her guest, Eva just smiled and she continued to talk as if nothing had happened. Liz of course knew nothing of the previous conversation, instructions or triggers.

That evening, Liz invited Betsy to dinner to discuss their next project. Betsy was a little surprised given she intended to take some time off, but given Liz was both a friend and agent, she agreed to the meeting.

Arriving early, Betsy was enjoying a drink at the bar when Liz walked it. She almost dropped her drink observing her friend walk across the room. Liz, normally conservative in her attire, was now wearing a short, little black dress that had everyone in the bar turning their heads. Betsy waved and could not believe how sexy her agent looked.

“Wow, what has gotten into you?” Betsy asked the agent as she took the seat opposite her. “That dress is so form fitting, I would almost argue that you are not wearing anything under it.”

“Maybe I am not,” countered Liz looking into her friend’s eyes.

Betsy laughed.

“Besides, can’t a girl have some fun?” Liz replied. She then added, “we are celebrating the end of one project and the possible beginning of another. So we have a lot to talk about.”

Over drinks, Liz talked to Betsy about branching out into new mediums allowing her books and selected content to be placed in Virtual Reality.

“Just think how the reader will react immersed in the story.” Liz continued, “and the royalties will be fabulous.”

“We are already under contract,” Betsy countered and smiled at her friend.

“All, and I mean all contracts have loopholes. Besides, the contracts are my issue as an agent. That is why you hired me.”

Liz reached out and rubbed Betsy’s hand across the hotel table. Betsy thought nothing of it as they were friends. Liz, however, felt a burst of arousal as her hand touched Betsy’s. Her mind did not even question the new feeling. Eva had done her work well.

Before the drinks were finished, Betsy agreed to a meeting with Eva just to explore the possibilities. Again, Liz rubbed her hand softly.

“Yes, the possibilities for us are endless,” Liz whispered.

Betsy did not pick up on the multiple meanings of that phrase.

The following Friday, Liz came by Betsy’s condo to pick her up for a meeting with Eva Holiday. When Betsy opened the door, she was amazed and displayed a shocked face. Liz had changed her entire look to a younger, vibrant and more daring style. She had on a skirt accenting her long legs where her customary pants would have been. Her hair was cut shorter in a sporty style and Betsy swore someone did her makeup.

“What’s wrong with you?” Liz asked, “you look like you have seen a ghost.”

“Where’s the old Liz and what have you done to her,” Betsy laughed. She added, “seriously, I love the new look.”

With that Liz kissed Betsy on the cheek and held her in a tight embrace. Betsy caught a whiff of Liz’s new perfume commenting: “even a new scent?”

Liz smiled, nodded, and added, “well, I have decided to make a few changes in my life.”

“I think I will come to like the new you.” Betsy turned to grab her purse.

As she did, she hardly heard Liz whisper, “oh, I think you will come to love the new me.”

Betsy closed the door to her condo and walked down the hallway in front of Liz. The young author never saw her agent’s admiring eyes focused intently on the sway of her hips as they moved towards the elevator. For her part, Liz felt nothing wrong about her new thoughts of Betsy; thoughts that were becoming more and more sexual in nature. In fact, if Liz were honest, she would admit that she now dreamed of herself and Betsy becoming characters in the author’s latest novel.

Arriving at the Holiday offices, Liz and Betsy were quickly escorted into the immense private office of Eva Holiday. Liz introduced her client quickly and then almost blushed as she again shook Eva’s hand. For her part, Eva spoke a simple phrase that triggered a feeling of agreement deep within her mind.

“Liz, remember what we discussed last time.” Eva suppressed a smile as she saw the subtle change in Liz’s eyes. She knew she had control.

Liz nodded her head, but said nothing.

“Betsy, let me get to the point. We would like to use your novels and any future novels as the basis of a new adult VR experience. For that, we would need the rights and have you join the Degarden Multimedia Family.” Eva looked for the author’s reaction.

Betsy sighed and glanced Liz who somehow managed to look totally relaxed. “I am flattered, but already under contract.”

Eva nodded. “Liz assured us that getting out of the contract would not be a problem.”

Betsy again looked to Liz who sat almost motionless. “Liz, is that true.”

“As I told you earlier dear, leave the contract to me,” Liz finally smiled Betsy’s way.

“Betsy, we have prepared a little demonstration for you of what the Degarden’s are proposing. It is very interactive. I believe it is the best way for you to understand the potential of VR as applied to your work.” Eva motioned to her staff and coffee was provided for everyone.

Eva kept talking as Liz and Betsy sipped. As before, both of their beverages were enhanced with the drugs used earlier on Liz. All Eva had to do was wait for them to kick in. Within 10 minutes, Betsy’s eyes fluttered slightly and her voice was slurred.

“Come with me,” Eva said in a somewhat commanding voice.

Without question, both women got off their chairs and followed Eva into another area of the office.

Eva pointed to two strange looking chairs. “Both if you need to get into a chair. They will assist in the VR experience.”

Again, without questioning, both Betsy and Liz sat in the chairs identified by Eva. As they reclined, the chair seemed to adjust to their body weight and figure. Eva nodded and technicians began wiring electrodes to their forehead and body. Neither woman objected as the drugs reached their full potential. Both felt very compliant and relaxed.

When visors were placed over their eyes, Eva simply said, “just relax and enjoy the show.” Nodding to an assistant, she smiled as the program activated and each woman’s mind was flooded with new and exciting thoughts. Betsy descended into the world of VR for the first time. The dialogue and the music pumped into her ears through specially fitted buds, contained subliminal messages that slowly rooted deep in her psyche.

“Run the program for an hour and then get me. I don’t want too much on the first day.” Eva looked to her assistant who nodded back at her.

Sixty minutes later, the program ended and both women were led groggily back into Eva’s office. As they sat in front of her, Eva just whispered a single word.

“Sleep.”

Both women did and for the next thirty minutes, the psychiatrist placed one trigger after another in Betsy’s mind, while she both added new ones and reinforced others in Liz’s mind.

“Wake and Feel refreshed.”

Betsy and Liz snapped awake and smiled at each other.

“Wow, that was great and seemed so real. You can make my novel come alive like that?” Betsy looked to Eva for an answer.

“Well not me, but Degarden can.” She paused for a second. “I will show you more tomorrow at our next meeting.”

Both women nodded as if the next meeting was already scheduled.

Fifteen minutes later, Betsy and Liz were out on the street heading for a drink, while Eva was on the phone talking to Degarden. “All is going fine,” she said.

Turning to her staff she said simply, “prepare the erotic scenario for our two ladies tomorrow. It is time to exploit their compliance and bring them into the fold.”

Over drinks, Betsy confided in Liz, “my hormones must be raging, I have not felt like this in ages.” She almost blushed at the admission.

Liz smiled, “it must be something in the water as I have felt like that for days.”

Both women laughed as Liz’s hand again covered Betsy’s on top of the table. This time, when Liz squeezed it, a small shock of excitement raced into Betsy. Both women sat there enjoying the quick sensation before sipping their drink again.

That night, Betsy looked through her closet and selected a short skirt for tomorrow’s meeting. Nothing went off in her head about how short the skirt was and how inappropriate it was for a professional meeting. In her mind, Betsy simply thought, “Liz will love how this looks.”

At 9am, Liz knocked on Betsy’s door. Opening it, Betsy took in how her agent looked again in a short dress accenting her body. As she did, a wave of perfume warmed by Liz’s body washed over Betsy. She immediately felt aroused. Liz for her part admired the long, toned and exposed legs of her client descending from the hem of Betsy’s skirt.

“Going for the short look today,” Liz laughed.

“Just keeping up with my sexy agent,” Betsy retorted.

Immediately and for no apparent reason, Liz kissed Betsy on the lips. Although stunned for a moment, the young author found her lips parting and she was soon locked in a sensual embrace with her agent. Neither felt anything was wrong.

“What a nice way to start a morning,” Liz laughed as they both walked down the hall.

Entering Eva’s office both women were quickly escorted into the far wing of the office where the VR chairs and lab were located. Eva met them and with a few trigger phrases had them in a compliant state.

“For today’s session, you will need to be in our new VR suits. They may seem a little tight, but they must almost mold to your skin to provide the right sensory contact and experience.” Eva nodded to attendants who individually led Liz and Betsy to their respective dressing areas.

Betsy’s attendant asked her to remove all of her clothes. “Garment to skin contact is critical,” she said. That made sense to Betsy and given her compliant state, she offered no objection. Not even when the attendant told her that she would need a full body wax, did the author complain. Instead, she climbed up on the table allowing her body to be manipulated throughout the waxing process. Not once did she complain. When she was smooth, her attendant said, “now for the suit.”

“Please stand,” was all Betsy heard as she obediently stood awaiting further instructions. In another room across the hall, Liz was standing too.

Each woman was slowly fitted with a skin tight VR suit that hugged every curve of their body. The attendant told Betsy, “think of it as a catsuit with sensors.” Once the suit was fitted, gloves and booties were added and finally a Hood was placed over Betsy’s head with cutouts for her eyes, nose and lips.

“There, you are now ready for the chair as before.” The attendant took Betsy by the arm and led her into a darkened room where she slowly sank into the comfort of the chair. Within seconds, a visor was place over her eyes and a headset over the hood where her ears were located.

As she lay there, Betsy heard the sounds of people talking and occasional pulls and pushes on her suit. “We are just attaching the cables that provide the experience someone told her. There is nothing to worry about.”

Eva walked in and checked the readiness of Betsy and Liz. Satisfied, she nodded to attendants who quickly administered a injection into each woman’s thigh. Before Betsy could react, her head was swimming with colors as the visor activated. Disoriented, the author sunk back into her chair.

“Enjoy the trip,” Eva laughed as she turned her back and headed to the door.

Betsy was on a beach, she could feel the warm sand on her body, feel a slight warm breeze in the air and hear the lapping of the waves on the shore. It was not a movie, she actually experienced the sensations. Turning to her left, she saw Liz on the beach also enjoying the sun. Betsy’s eyes grew wide as she realized Liz was nude. Not only was she nude but she was beautiful.

Liz turned and smiled to the author, “be careful in the sun, don’t burn that delicate skin of yours.”

Before Betsy could answer, Liz stood and walked over. Kneeling and saying nothing, she began to massage tanning oil into the soft skin of her client. “I have to take care of you in many ways.”

Across the room in the chair Liz occupied, the agent was experiencing the same scenario and could feel her hands massaging the soft and warm skin of her client.

“Arousal level is building,” one of the technicians announced as she monitored the computer screen.

Back on the beach, Betsy relaxed under Liz’s touch. Only when Liz let her hands wander over Betsy’s breasts, did the author realize that she too was naked on the sand.

“Just relax”, Liz almost cooed at her beautiful client as her hands slowly massaged the firm breast tissue. Liz looked down as Betsy’s pink nipples hardened and smiled.

Betsy languished in the feeling. When her agent’s fingers slowly circled her nipples, she immediately felt them harden and she suppressed a soft sigh.

“Nipples are hardening on subject one,” the technician monitoring Betsy announced.

“The same here,” said the technician watching Liz’s responses.

As Betsy felt her nipples harden and grow more sensitive, she also felt Liz’s soft kisses trail down her body. In her mind, a voice called reminding her “you are not like this,” but the sensations running through her body felt too good to have her agent stop. When Liz approached Betsy’s vagina, she almost moaned in anticipation.

“Pulse rate increasing, breathing increasing, her skin is flushed,” the observer remarked about Betsy.

Liz was aroused too. Her attendant noted and then clearly stated, “increased lubrication.” Liz felt every contact her lips made with Betsy’s skin. As she trailed small kisses down her client’s taut stomach, her senses began to detect Betsy’s scent. As she did, Liz became more aroused until she could only open her lips and then close them on Betsy’s.....

Clit

“OMG, my clit,” flew from Betsy’s mouth as her hips pressed up in the chair.

“Her vagina is clenching tighter and tighter; her lubrication is increasing, her stomach has tightened.” The attendants looked at each other.

“She is going to orgasm, Eva will be pleased.”

Betsy’s world exploded in a variety of colors and the moans filling her ears were her own as the orgasm swept over her. She could not move and saw herself frozen on the beach with Liz’s head buried between her legs.

At the same time, Liz felt her hand move between her own thighs and as she sucked on Betsy’s clit driving her over the edge, she came herself in an explosive gasp.

“Excellent programming, both subjects achieved orgasm.” The lead observer made a call to Eva reporting the success.

“Good, now continue the subliminal messaging and reinforce their attraction to each other.” Eva smiled.

“Well, I guess these two are now officially bisexual”, the technician monitoring the computer screens joked. “Remind me not to sign up for Dr. Holiday’s VR experience.”

Betsy now saw herself in Liz’s arms, being held closely as they enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms. She felt Liz’s warm lips on hers and tasted what remained of her own juices.

“Heart rate returning to normal,” a technician announced.

“Prepare to terminate the VR program,” the lead tech looked around to insure all were ready.

Satisfied, she announced, “terminate program.”

Immediately, both Liz and Betsy snapped back to reality and knew they were reclining in the VR chairs within the lab. Almost simultaneously, both tried to move, but were told, “relax a moment and let your body recover from the experience.”

After a few minutes, both women went back to the dressing rooms where the VR suits and sensors were removed. Both showered and were somewhat embarrassed by their experiences. As she washed, Betsy realized how hard her nipples were and how wet her pussy remained. “It seemed so real, “ she whispered to no one special.

Liz had a similar reaction in her dressing room.

Neither woman knew the subliminal messages had already programmed them for a return visit among other things. When they met with Eva Holiday, both agreed that throwing their future in with Degarden Entertainment seemed to make sense.

Eva smiled, “just think what we can do with one of your steamier novels.” For the first time in a long time, Betsy felt herself blush.

On the way home, both women had the same idea as Betsy said “let’s do some shopping.” Within minutes, both were in one of the trendiest lingerie stores and a connected fashion boutique in the city. For the next hour, both tried on outfit after outfit with associated lingerie for the other’s viewing enjoyment. In the end, both women selected two outfits they would like to see the other wear and that is what was purchased.

“We should do that more often”, Betsy laughed, “that was fun.”

As they walked to their waiting car, neither could deny the feeling they felt between their legs....wetness. Betsy thought for a moment that watching Liz change and dress in multiple outfits was erotic. Little did she know that Liz was having similar thoughts. Across town, Dr. Holiday was smiling wondering how her two subjects were dealing with their new found thoughts and growing desires.

Before heading to Betsy’s, Liz had her driver drop them off for a drink. “After today,” she freely admitted, “I need a drink.”

Over martinis, Liz finally got up the courage to ask Betsy about her experience. “How did you find it,” she asked.

When Betsy blushed for the second time that day, Liz laughed. “That good, I see we must have had similar experiences.” Little did Liz know how true her statement was at that moment. The mere question triggered memories in her friend’s mind. Betsy, sipping her martini, could almost feel Liz’s tongue on her clit, while Liz believed she could almost taste Betsy’s juices as she sipped her martini as if those juices had been used to rim her cocktail glass.

“A penny for your thoughts,” Betsy asked her agent.

Before her brain could filter the answer, Liz simply said, “God, you were so hot.”

Unconsciously, Betsy nodded and replied, “and so were you.”

Both women looked at each other stunned and blushing. Liz broke the ice.

“Were you on a beach,” she looked into Betsy’s eyes as she asked the question.

The young author nodded adding, “and you were there.”

“Did we?” Liz whispered the question.

Betsy’s deep blush before she nodded her head told Liz all she needed to know.

“OMG, they put us in the same scenario and it was so real.” Liz continued, “Betsy, I had a good time.”

“So did I,” Betsy whispered, “a very good time.”

“What do you say we finish our drinks and get out of here.” With those words, Liz picked up her glass, caught the eye of the waiter and asked for the check.

The ride to Liz’s condo was almost silent with each woman lost in her own thoughts. They each had a new reality to deal with thanks to Dr. Holiday and her triggers. Neither realized that their reality had altered, both thought the new feelings were natural.

Instead of going home, Betsy followed Liz through the front door of her spacious condo. As the door shut, shopping bags fell to the floor and the women locked themselves in a sensual embrace.

“This is not a beach, but it will have to do.” Liz laughed at her words as her hands began to open Betsy’s blouse. After three buttons were opened and her lace bra exposed, Liz stopped, walked over to her bar, poured a wine and turning simply said “strip for me Dear.”

The sound of those words excited Betsy. She was programmed to obey. As her agent’s eyes all but devoured her, the. young author slowly removed her clothes until she was standing naked in front of her friend.

“Beautiful,” was all Liz could say. Those words sent a sharp thrill through Betsy’s body.

Immediately, a scene from Betsy’s latest novel came to mind. In it, the heroine indulged in self-love while being observed. It turned the fictional character on as nothing ever had.

“Do you remember what Marcie did in your latest novel while Janet watched?” Liz asked the question already knowing the answer.

Betsy nodded her head.

“Become Marcie, while I am Janet.” Liz spoke as if she had given an order. Betsy just nodded her head. She had been programmed to obey and this all seemed natural. As Liz sat on the sofa watching the younger woman, Betsy fell to her knees and quickly buried her hand between her thighs. Her eyes never broke contact with the eyes of her agent.

The scene was erotic, right out of the novel and Betsy quickly was on the edge filling the condo with moans of passion. Liz felt her own excitement as she watched the young author’s body change as the physical signs of arousal and impending orgasm displayed themselves.

When Betsy moaned aloud, “OMG, I am right there,” Liz simply ordered, “cum for me, cum for me hard.”

Betsy did, collapsing into a naked heap at the feet of her friend and agent.

For the rest of the night, it was as if the condo had become the playground of the Goddess Artemis with both women enjoying the fruits of their partner’s body. Throughout the night, nipples remained hardened, tongues lapped at sweet vaginal juices and cries of passion filled the ears. As the sun rose, both women were locked in a lover’s embrace across Liz’s expansive bed. They were naked, satisfied and beautiful. Just as Dr. Holiday prescribed.

When the sunlight filtering through the window caused the women to stir, neither felt embarrassed by what had happened.

“Wow, just like your book. Eroticism comes right here to my condo.” Liz smiled as she looked down at the author. “Who knew you had a submissive streak.”

“Or you had a dominate one, “ Betsy chided the older woman.

Liz bent down and planted a warm kiss on Betsy’s waiting lips before getting out of bed. “Come join me in the shower, we have an appointment with Eva Holiday in a few hours.”

Naturally, the shower took longer than expected as each woman took turns washing and touching the other. When Betsy lowered her lips to Liz’s breasts, the older woman held her head moaning lightly at the sensations created by the younger woman. When Betsy’s hand invaded the folds of Liz’s pussy, she naturally spread her legs to allow easier access. When the wave of impending orgasm built within her body, she did not stop it, but let it crash and wash over her crying out Betsy’s name as she did. They ended kissing deeply in the spray before dressing for the meeting.

As they had done at the boutique, each chose the other’s outfit. Both were in skirts shorter then they would normally wear and blouses that accented their bodies. As they left the condo, neither woman had felt sexier in their lives.

Arriving at Eva’s office, one look at the women convinced the doctor that things had changed and their programming had taken full hold. “Don’t you look lovely,” Eva commented. “I trust you had a good night.” The blush appearing on the faces answered Dr. Holiday’s question.

Within minutes, both women were back in their dressing rooms and quickly were dressed in the respective VR suits for today’s session. Again, as they settled into the VR chairs and were wired to the sensors neither felt the small prick of a needle delivering drugs into their thigh. Within seconds, the world of both women exploded into brilliant colors as the next chapter of their VR experience unfolded.

As before, each could see the other and they were characters in the same story. This time, Richard, a character from the latest novel was introduced. To both women, he seemed real. When he called to Marcie, Betsy answered. Eva could only smile as she heard the reply.

Richard was in Marcie’s bedroom. Through a window, Janet was observing. As her lover removed Marcie’s clothes while kissing her lips, Betsy could feel everything. As his hands slid across her body, the suit replicated the feeling. As before, her nipples became erect and her vital signs showed arousal building. In her chair, Liz, now Janet, watched as the lovers touched each other. As she did, Janet’s fingers trailed under her skirt and she was soon fingering herself in her voyueristic bliss.

When Richard moved between her legs, the chair Betsy was in moved, spreading and bending her legs, opening her body for her lover. As his hard cock slowly penetrated her warm and well lubricated pussy, the chair again inserted a dildo into Betsy through a small opening in her VR suit. As Richard’s fingers teased her ass, a small vibrator did the same in the chair. When Marcie moaned, “fuck me,” in the story, Betsy moaned “fuck me” in the lab.

Betsy screamed Richard’s name as she came hard in the chair. In the next chair Liz came too.

Eva was soon on the phone with the Degartens. “Everything worked perfectly and my team’s enhancements to your VR ideas absolutely enhanced the experience for the women.”

“So they will sign with us allowing access to her content and ideas?” Degarden asked and smiled as he got the reply.

“Of course they will and they will think it is their idea and not yours.” Eva paused and then continued. “By the way, both women are very compliant now and I will provide you the trigger words for your enjoyment.”

Oscar Degarden chuckled, “well, I am sure you will join Dianna and myself for the signing party. It should be entertaining.”

Eva suppressed a smile simply answered, “you have no idea how entertaining. Please make sure your wife attends too.” She then added, “I will ship the equipment to your labs in the morning along with technicians to set it up.”

That evening, Betsy again planned to link up with Liz for drinks. After discussing where to meet on the phone, Liz added, “wear something sexy and little under it.” Betsy heard the words, but did not blush, she nodded and answered “of course, anything for you.”

“Good girl,” Liz answered hanging up. Only then she wondered where that phrase had come from in her mind. Never in her life had she uttered those words although they were penned in many of Betsy’s novels. Now they flowed from her lips without thought.

Betsy stood before her mirror preparing to meet Liz at a local establishment for some early evening drinks. She carefully examined her body leisurely turning in front of the mirror to take it all in. She felt sensual as she slowly massaged a scented moisturizer into her skin. Her eyes followed the slow stroke of her hands and she felt each subtle stroke as the lotion slowly coated her skin. There was a sexual tension building and Betsy did not draw away from it. She smiled as her fingers circled the pink nipples growing firm under her touch. She never noticed how firm they became, but now she did. She glanced down at the smooth skin and folds of her labia framing her vagina and mentally made a note that she would always wax in the future. She loved the look and laughed as she realized mentally she called it her vagina vs. the slang “pussy” often used in her novels.

Betsy could not resist touching herself as she stood there.”Just a touch,” she whispered, “something to get me ready for drinks.”

The young author dressed just as Liz asked. Betsy wore a black lace bra under a sheer black blouse, a short black pencil skirt, garters and stockings. As requested, she left panties out of her wardrobe. She smiled at her sexy look realizing that she had never dressed so provocatively in her life. In fact, she had never ever worn garters or stockings. Whispering, “I hope Liz likes it,” she put on a coat and headed to the rendezvous.

Liz was already at the table when Betsy walked in. She had taken the liberty to order each a martini and smiled as her client approached. “There’s my good girl,” she said before she even realized it.

Betsy heard the words “there’s my good girl” as she was reaching to take off her coat. Immediately, her pussy spasmed in excitement stunning her. Sitting slowly, Betsy inhaled Liz’s perfume and scent which had quickly become recognizable to her. Little did she know that Eva had it imprinted the scent on her mind and it would be with her forever.

Liz looked across at Betsy as she sipped her martini, drinking the author in with her eyes. “You look lovely my dear.”

As Betsy looked across the table, she suddenly lowered her eyes unable to stare directly into those of her agent. Liz immediately understood the message. “It feels good to obey doesn’t it?”

Betsy only nodded at the question.

Until her encounter with Dr. Holiday, Liz had not been a voyuer or a domme, much less bisexual. Now she was all three and more. Sitting there, looking at Betsy, she felt nothing but sexual energy. “My God,” she whispered, “I have become Janet.” Looking directly at Betsy, she smiled and said, “if I am Janet, then you are Marcie. Your novels have come to life.”

Neither woman realized where the idea of character adaption came from nor understood the power of the VR programming they were now involved with under the care of Dr. Holiday. The lines between fantasy and erotic fiction and reality had become blurred.

“Before we discuss other things, we need to settle on the Degarden offer. I think it is best for you and for us to move into their entertainment empire.” Liz waited for Betsy to reply. Instead, the young author sat stoically and lowered her eyes.

“Whatever you think is best for me, I will do.” Betsy almost whispered her reply.

What Liz could not see was how hard Betsy’s nipples had become or how wet she was becoming as she subjugated herself to Liz when it came to the decision.

“Good, then the decision is made, we will tell Dr. Holiday in the morning and meet with the Degardens as soon as possible.” Liz made it all a statement of fact. The decision was made and Betsy was to follow her lead.

“Now, let’s get a proper look at you,” Liz said while motioning Betsy to stand up and then turn around.

“You always had the perfect body and that outfit accents it perfectly.” Liz looked to Betsy who could only nod in agreement.

“Now, did you follow all of my instructions to the letter?” Liz already knew the answer before Betsy nodded her head.

“Yes Miss, I did.” Liz smiled as she heard the answer. A small jolt of sexual electricity shot through each woman as they slipped into their respective roles.

“So tell me, could you feel Richard fucking you this morning? I heard you scream his name.” Liz asked the question and recalled how she had watched the union as Janet in the VR world.

“Yes, he was so good and it was so intense. I also saw your eyes watching us and you touching.” Betsy answered adding the last fact in an attempt to please Liz.

“Did that excite you my dear? Do you love my eyes on you?” Liz looked across the table.

Betsy only nodded and again felt her wetness grow.

“Do you want my eyes on you tonight?” Liz knew she was now teasing the younger woman.

“Yes Miss,” Betsy answered softly.

“Good, now go to the ladies lounge and remove your bra. Your breasts are too perfect to be hidden from view. They will look wonderful under your sheer blouse. Now go.” Liz did not have to wait long before Betsy pushed her chair back and headed off to do as she was directed. Again, all of this felt normal to Liz and she had no idea Dr. Holiday was manipulating all of the behaviors.

Ten minutes later, Liz saw Betsy walking across the room to their table. She could easily detect the slight bounce of the young author’s breasts as she walked. As she drew closer, it was clear Betsy obeyed as her breasts were covered by the sheer black material of her blouse, but outlined perfectly for all to see. Liz smiled as heads turned.

“You do know how to make an entrance.” Liz laughed.

Betsy sat and sipped a fresh martini. She was not embarrassed in any way and actually seemed overjoyed at her obedience to Liz’s commands. The author’s newly minted submissive side was in full bloom. For her part, Liz loved looking at the beautiful woman sitting across from her.

When Liz finished her martini, she looked across at Betsy and casually said, “be a good girl and go to the bar and bring me back another martini, a little dirty with two olives.”

Betsy nodded and without hesitation walked across the room to the bar in the far corner. As she did, heads turned. Her breasts were perfectly displayed under the sheer material of her blouse leaving little to the imagination. By the time she got to the bar, she had already captured the bartender’s imagination.

The young blonde bartender was clearly a college student earning extra income in her spare time. Betsy noticed that she could not take her eyes off of her as she walked across the floor.

Placing her order, she added at the end, “do you like what you see?” The young girl nodded embarrassed that she had been caught staring.

“It’s alright to stare, I like the attention, but you never answered, do you like what you see.” Betsy waited for a reply as the drink was made. Finally, the bartender said, “my name is Donna and yes I do. It is a daring and beautiful look.”

They exchanged pleasantries before Betsy asked “when does your shift end?”

“Actually, I am already on overtime, but my replacement is due in 15 minutes.” Donna looked at Betsy and then over at Liz.

“Well, why don’t you join us when you get off. Bring yourself a drink and put it on my tab.” Betsy then added, “however, Liz is pretty adamant that her guests arrive without panties or a bra, can you do that?”

Betsy watched the young coed’s face closely. There was a blush, a moment of hesitation and then a nod. “I would love too,” Donna smiled as she answered the question.

When Betsy walked back to the table, she told Liz of the encounter causing the agent to smile.

“You have shown me an entirely new side of you my dear. A side that until a few days ago only existed on paper.” Liz then continued, “maybe you are gathering material and ideas for your next book.”

“Maybe I am,” Betsy retorted with a sly grin. “We shall see, Miss, we shall see.”

As before the use of the word “Miss” sent an erotic thrill through both women.

Fifteen minutes later, Donna started a slow walk over to Betsy’s table from the ladies lounge. As directed, she had gone there and removed her panties and bra now stuffed tightly into her purse. After freshening her makeup, checking herself in the mirror and refreshing her perfume, the coed was now walking toward the table with a drink in her hand.

Betsy stood upon seeing her and gave her a warm hug.

“Liz, meet Donna, she’s a graduate student at the university working part time here.”

Liz looked up at the bartender and smiled noticing her fresh beauty. The slight bounce under her blouse betrayed the fact that Donna was braless a fact not missed by either of the women sitting at the table.

“Please join us,” Liz motioned to a chair next to Betsy. “I could not help but notice how your eyes admired Betsy as she approached you at the bar. It was quite noticeable to anyone watching.”

Donna blushed a little, “well she looked lovely walking towards me.”

“Oh, let’s be honest,” Liz laughed. “You could not get your eyes off her breasts draped sensually under the material of her blouse. I am sure you noticed how firm her nipples had become.”

Donna just nodded her head and was now staring at Liz.

“Did you ever think that it was you who made her nipples hard. Look at her now, see how hard her nipples are sitting next to you. I believe you are the one having the effect on others.”

Donna could not help but look at Betsy’s breasts. She could see them rise and fall with each breath, but she could also see the firm nipples poking through the material of the blouse. Liz watched her eyes and smiled.

“Donna, do you know that Betsy is a famous author of erotic fiction?” Liz waited for an answer with a smile on her face.

“Yes, a man at the bar pointed her out to me and I have read some of her works.” Donna continued to look at Betsy.

“Well Donna, she is about to start on a new story, a very erotic one, and from the look of things, you are going to be one of the main characters. Would you like that my dear?” Liz already knew what Donna would say.

“Yes, I would,” whispered the coed.

“Well then,” Liz grinned, “come with us.”

An hour later, Liz was sitting on her couch sipping a martini watching Betsy and Donna make each other howl with sexual energy. Both women seemed to fit together like a glove. Donna’s naked body left little to be desired and was the perfect bookend to Betsy. Watching the two, Liz already determined that Betsy would soon sport tattoos to match the ones Donna wore accenting her lower back.

Unable to help herself, Liz allowed her voyuer instincts to take over and she was soon softly stroking her own growing wetness under through the lace of her panty. Neither woman on the floor noticed or cared as both Betsy and Donna were too focused on coaxing the next orgasm out of their partner. Only when Liz cried out in climax did either woman look up to the agent sitting in the chair.

Betsy’s mind was awash in emotions as she felt Donna’s tongue again find her clit. As the tip of the warm tongue flicked over her, Betsy could do nothing but squeeze her nipples, which of course heightened her response.

“OMG, you are going to make me cum again,” Betsy yelled.

“Not yet,” Donna whispered, “not until I do this.”

With that the coed slipped her right index finger up to the second knuckle into Betsy’s ass. Overwhelmed by the sensation, Betsy screamed and came again while looking into Liz’s admiring eyes.

When they finally stopped and slowly dressed, Liz was the first to speak. “I think you have an idea for the next novel, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Betsy answered and turning to look at Liz, she added, “ and it deals with the corruption of an innocent bartender just trying to make her way through college.”

Donna laughed, “but just who is corrupting who?”

“Tomorrow, we will meet with Eva Holiday, and explain the new idea.” Liz looked to Donna, “we will want you there with us and you will need to quit your night job at the bar.”

Donna looked concerned, “but I need the money.”

Betsy grinned, “my dear, we will need you for the VR side of my novel. Afterall, you are the main character. You will be well compensated for your time and the job comes with extra benefits.”

“Benefits, what benefits,” Donna asked.

“Us,” both author and agent answered at the same time.

The following morning, all three women arrived at Eva Holiday’s office. Liz had called ahead mentioning Donna would be attending. Eva was ready and as they sat in her office, coffee was served to all. Donna’s, of course, was altered with the drugs used earlier on both women and within ten minutes, her eyes were fluttering.

Observing the change, Eva had her assistants take Liz and Betsy to the lab for additional visor time and subliminal work, while Donna stayed with her. Quickly trancing the coed, Eva soon had the appropriate triggers embedded in her mind. Donna was then taken to the lab for her first VR experience complete with earbuds and visor. Throughout the VR experience, the young woman’s submissiveness was enhanced as well as her bisexual nature. Finally, she was imprinted to become aroused by three specific scents: Betsy’s, Liz’s and just for fun, Dr. Holiday added her own.

By 4pm, all three women were finished. Betsy and Liz returned home. Donna went to some boutiques as she suddenly had a desire for skirts, dresses and sexy lingerie. Of course, Eva had called ahead and the owners were expecting her. Donna now had the same taste in style as Betsy and Liz.

The following day, all three women received the same dinner invitation for Saturday night at the home of Oscar Degarden and his wife Dianna. True to their programming all accepted.

Arriving separately, each made their own entry and was greeted by the host and hostess as well as Dr. Holiday. All three were dressed in short black cocktail dresses accenting their respective bodies. All looked incredibly sexy and sensual.

“You have outdone yourself Eva, each one is better than the last.” Diannna Degarden smiled at her friend. “I assume they are ready to sign with us?”

“Of course,” Eva answered. “Each in their own way is submissive to varying degrees. Of course, Liz is submissive only to me and you.”

“To me,” Dianna looked puzzled.

“Of course, she will do exactly as you say and be thrilled to do it. Please give it a try.”

Dianna looked to Liz and spoke, “as you sip your cocktails, I have the new contract to sign.” She pointed to a stack of papers on the table. Without hesitation, Liz walked over and signed the papers much to Dianna’s amusement. She then handed Liz the paperwork for Betsy and Donna and within minutes Liz had the two women signing anything presented to them.

“Amazing,” Dianna chuckled. “I don’t know what you are charging us, but it was worth it.”

The group then went to dinner.

During dessert, Eva asked the Degardens if they would like a demonstration. Both nodded yes.

“Betsy, be a dear and tell us a little about your next work.” Eva looked at the author.

Without hesitation, Betsy started discussing her ideas for the story or as she called it, an erotic novel.

“It involves a young graduate student working her way through college who gets caught up and transformed by a nefarious organization willing to exploit her.” She looked to Donna. “The student would be about Donna’s age.”

“Donna, why don’t you stand up and let everyone have a good look at you,” Eva looked to Donna as the graduate student stood and slowly turned for everyone to get a view.”

“You like all of the eyes on you, don’t you?” Eva knew the answer before she asked the question.

Donna just smiled, blushed lightly and nodded.

As in the new storyline, the character would be given an exhibitionist streak. Being looked at and observed would be a turn on. “Isn’t That right Betsy?”

Eva looked to Betsy for an answer. Betsy nodded, “yes, it would be an embedded response.”

“Donna, are you turned on right now.” Dianna had to join in the questioning.

“Yes Miss, very much so.” Donna answered using the term Miss as if it were natural.

“I would like to see more,” Liz suddenly said causing Eva to smile.

“Of course, there would be a voyuer who gets off observing others. Liz seems to have that desire right now,” Eva mentioned looking to Liz. “She actually can not help herself.”

“Donna, please remove your dress to give Liz what she wants.” As Eva finished her sentence, Donna was already lowering the zipper on her dress. Within seconds, she had stepped out of it and was standing in heels, nylons, garters and a bra.

Oscar, silent til now, simply said “very nice.”

Eva looked over to Liz and focused everyone on her. “Look at Liz now, her hand is up under her skirt. She is clearly touching herself as Donna exhibits her body.” Liz did not even blush but continued to stare at Donna while touching.

As they watched Liz, Donna started touching herself. It was an embedded response to her arousal. Oscar, Dianna and Eva all smiled, “such a perfect response,” Oscar laughed.

“Of course, in the story, many women have fallen prey to the same organization, isn’t that right Betsy?”

Betsy nodded and looked confused as a wave of arousal swept over her. She was soon standing, removing her dress and joining Donna in a deep, sensual embrace. As they embraced, Liz continued to touch herself. It was an erotic scene.

“God, this is hot, I am even feeling turned on,” Dianna finally admitted. If this is the basis for the VR entertainment, we will make a fortune.” Oscar looked to his wife and then back to Eva with a knowing smile on his face.

When Donna kissed down Betsy’s body settling between her thighs, Dianne almost swore that she could feel the same kiss. She had never reacted this way before and was confused. Her nipples hardened and her pussy grew wet. Eva saw the confusion and smiled towards Oscar. She then looked to Liz and simply nodded.

Liz walked over to Dianne and slowly kissed the hostess. Instead of being offended or shocked, Dianne stood still, parted her lips and accepted Liz’s deepening kiss. When Liz slowly unzipped her dress and then Dianne’s, nothing was said. Dianne could not process what was going on, she just accepted the situation and touches. When Liz kissed down Dianne’s body settling between her thighs, The hostess just moaned.

Eva walked behind her and as Liz’s tongue snaked into Dianne’s wet pussy, Liz whispered “good girl” into her ear. Immediately, Dianne’s eyes glazed over and she orgasmed.

Leaving the four women in their embraces, Eva walked over to Oscar.

“Excellent work Dr. Holiday,” Oscar laughed, “Dianne never realized you programmed her just as you did the others.”

“She will now tear up the pre-nuptial and give you whatever you ask.” Eva smiled. “All of the business empire is yours, there will be no 50/50 split.”

Oscar smiled, “well, she just got the same treatment she wished on others. Besides, we will need some new stars for the VR system and given how she interacts with Liz, she will be perfect....a new erotic star.”

As he looked back into the room, the four women were now laying on the floor enjoying each other. “Beautiful aren’t they?” Eva nodded looking at the same scene. She then said, “remember to bring her by the morning as your wife needs reinforcement training.”

With that, Eva stopped the scene and Dianna recovered some of her senses almost screaming, “what is happening?” She then looked over at Eva again yelling, “what have you done?” Dianna saw Oscar smiling and immediately put two and two together shouting “you bastard.” Before she could say another word, Eva whispered “good girls sleep.” Diannas world fell apart as her body collapsed to the floor and sleep washed over her.

Eva turned to Oscar, smiled and raised her drink glass. “Here’s to a very profitable relationship, a long and healthy one.” Oscar nodded, raised his glass and sipped to their success.