The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beth’s Corruption

“Beth, perhaps you would be willing to assist me...?”

Beth looked around the classroom and saw that no one wanted to volunteer. She was the best student in the class, and the professor’s favorite — she knew this made her the first pick in situations such as this.

Besides, it’s not like she had anything to be nervous about: she’d read her textbook. Hypnosis can’t make you do anything against your will. Her fear of being embarrassed in front of her classmates was completely unfounded; what else could there possibly be to worry about? Nothing. Still, something about the professor made her feel a little uneasy today. It was perhaps a feeling of dull anxiety mixed with some weird sense of nostalgia, as if she were about to enter a familiar but unwanted dream.

But Beth had already weighed her options, so she convinced herself forcefully that there was nothing to worry about. Putting a smile on her face, Beth nodded and rose from her seat. “Of course, professor. It would be my pleasure.”

“Indeed, Beth. I think you shall find this a most relaxing experience.” The professor smiled lightly and gestured for her to take the seat he had drawn out to the front of the class. As Beth sat down on the chair and listened to the professor’s soothing voice, she began to feel more at ease. The professor stood behind her and subtly placed his hand on her shoulder, pinching it very lightly, and Beth immediately felt a sudden but familiar surge of relaxation as all her thoughts cleared immediately from her mind. Though her expression and body looked no different to anyone else, she immediately felt light-headed and euphoric, as if she were floating on a cloud. She was only aware of the professor now, especially his voice, which was soothing and mellow; very relaxing and comfortable. She watched him draw from his pocket a pendulum timepiece and her eyes immediately locked on to it.

“Now, class,” the professor said, “normally a hypnotic induction would take a good deal of time.” He smiled, beginning to sway the watch in front of Beth’s vision. “But you’ll notice that Beth is already very focused on the watch, focused entirely on the watch now Beth, aware of nothing else other than the sound of my voice and the swaying pendulum.” The professor placed no audible emphasis on the phrase, but as Beth heard the words spoken by his voice, the room seemed to whirl and spin as the phrase echoed in her mind. She let out a slow sigh and her eyelids fluttered. The professor continued to swing his watch in front of Beth’s eyes, which were now visibly straining to maintain their focus.

“This is due to posthypnotic suggestion, which you will find more information about in Chapter 8 of your textbooks.” Beth became mildly aware of the sound of students rustling through textbooks and digging through their backpacks, but she found these distant sounds incredibly relaxing and felt her body grow even heavier as the sounds continued in the background.

“As you should all know, Beth is, put simply, the top student in this class. She’s always several chapters ahead of my course schedule, and she approached me yesterday to inquire about hypnosis.” Beth could barely keep her eyelids open, they had grown so very heavy. Her arms, legs, and chest tingled lightly, feeling so heavy that her body may as well have been made of lead.

“As you also know, I value your time and anyone who chooses to visit with me after-hours shall receive at their option, additional, personalized education. Beth asked...”

Something distant inside began to tug at Beth’s memory. She remembered visiting the professor and asking about hypnosis... was it last night, or a few weeks ago? She vaguely remembered him asking if she would be willing to assist in teaching the course; in return she would receive hands-on training. But her memory was mostly drawing a blank. Why couldn’t she remember? She struggled to remember; what was it she was even trying to remember? Her heavy eyes creased into a slight frown, though she continued to focus on the pocketwatch, unable to look away or move her utterly relaxed body. She distantly registered the professor mentioning something about “posthypnotic suggestion” to the class. Had he been hypnotizing her against her will? Why was her memory such a blur? She struggled against the intense relaxation clouding her mind and body.

Beth’s frown increased slightly as she struggled. She let out a very faint whimper. The professor subtly pinched her left shoulder and at once Beth sighed, her shoulders slumping as her frown erased, transforming into a slight smile as she fell blissfully deeper into trance. Beth was only aware of the professor’s voice now, her troublesome thoughts having been washed away by the newest, wonderful wave of deep relaxation.

“...personalized education. Beth asked me to hypnotize her. I gave her this posthypnotic suggestion: that any time she heard the phrase ’the swaying pendulum’ —”

Beth’s mind melted and her body felt so heavy it might have been made of lead. She felt sooo good, so relaxed. She wasn’t even aware of the pocketwatch anymore; her eyelids were barely open now, though her unfocused eyes continued to follow the pocketwatch obediently, never straying from their mark.

“— her mind would immediately pull her deeper into hypnosis. We also agreed that the sight of the swaying pendulum before her eyes would immediately begin a hypnotic induction, and that she would find herself unable to look away. Now, I will proceed to deepen her trance to a state of somnambulism. You can read about somnambulism in the final section of chapter 8.” The professor pinched Beth’s shoulder again and focused on deepening her trance.

“Back and forth... swaying lightly from side to side... eyes locked on the swaying pendulum, swaying, swinging, swaying, swaying, swaying... swaying...... swaying........... swaying................” Beth was barely aware of anything now as the professor’s voice echoed in her mind, though her mind and body were utterly focused on the professor’s commands. The room faded to darkness as her eyelids fluttered closed.

* * *

“...that will be enough for today, class.” The instructor turned and began erasing the blackboard as the students of the classroom packed up their bags, eager to depart. Beth blinked a few times, feeling as if she were just awaking from a long nap. She was sitting at her desk. Had she fallen asleep in class? She couldn’t remember anything about today’s lecture. Dazedly, she gathered her things and slung her backpack over a shoulder. As she considered the haziness of her memory over the past few weeks, she realized that she should probably inform her professor. Surely her grades would begin to falter if she didn’t take care of this, so she concluded that her professor should be notified of the issue at hand. As she continued toward the professor’s office, she felt a familiar uneasiness, but quickly passed it off as not wanting to admit to her recent struggles with school.

“Come in,” he said from inside his office as she knocked on the door. Beth stepped inside and smiled, waving.

“Ah, Beth. Please, have a seat. Oh, and close the door, please.” The professor returned her smile as he motioned for her to take a seat at the chair in front of his desk. He then drew his pocketwatch, checking the time. Beth’s eyes focused immediately on it and she felt a bit dizzy as she stared, unable to look away.

The professor noticed her staring stupidly at the watch and he immediately tucked it into his pocket. “Please, tell me what’s troubling you, my dear.”

Beth blinked a few times, feeling a haze lift from her mind. She sat down and looked at the professor, noticing how very handsome he looked today. Briefly, Beth wondered how big his hard cock would be, and what it tasted like. She blushed, embarrassed at her private thoughts, forcing herself back to business. “I’ve been having a hard time with my memory lately, professor,” she said. “I’m hoping it’s just a phase, but it’s been continuous for the last few weeks. Today I even forgot your lecture. I just wanted you to know, because I’m worried that my grades will begin to suffer from this.” She studied his handsome face as she waited for his response.

Excellent, the professor thought to himself. He was quite pleased. For months now he had been planning her enthrallment, and things were going perfectly. Beth had always been his star student; he knew when he added hypnosis into the course agenda that she would eventually approach him with questions. When she did exactly that a few weeks ago, the professor simply told her that the best way to learn about hypnosis would be to experience it for herself. He offered to hypnotize her himself; it was her reward for being such an excellent student. Of course she agreed, and the rest was easy; she admired and trusted him so much, it was like stealing candy from a baby. She had played right into his hands, and for the past several weeks he had been deepening her trance state and gradually directing her interests. It was obvious by her stiff nipples, blushed cheeks, and the way she looked at him that she now found him extremely attractive. She just didn’t know it yet.

“I see,” the professor said, stroking his chin as if deep in thought. “Well, I see this sort of thing happen rather often actually,” he said. “It’s quite common with people your age.”

Beth licked her lips, nodding as she half-listened, half-daydreamed about being bent over the professor’s desk while he pounded her from behind. “So, do you think you can help me?”

The professor nodded. “But only if you’re willing to help yourself. You’re distracted because you’re love-sick, I think. The question is: who are you so in love with. You need to approach him, and resolve this; then you’ll finally be able to release your subconscious into your conscious, and it won’t distract you so much anymore.”

Of course! It made perfect sense. Why hadn’t she thought of this? She stared at the crotch of the professor’s pants as she frowned, trying to think it through. Then she noticed her staring and blushed a deep crimson. It was obvious; how had she not seen it? Gulping, her heartbeat started to pound in her chest as she tore her gaze away from the professor’s pants up to his eyes.

The professor was loving this. He savored the internal struggle in Beth’s face as she finally released the past few weeks of subconscious desire into her conscious mind. He stared shamelessly at her left breast now, enjoying the pounding of her heart as her breasts rose and fall with her quickening breath. Her nipples stood out stiffly against her t-shirt. “It’s me, isn’t it,” he said with a confident smile.

Beth let out a heavy sigh of relief, standing up, shouting, “Yes! Yes, it’s you, professor. I’m in love with you, I’m so deeply in love with you!” She gasped, physically coming as she was hit by the force of this revelation.

The professor didn’t need to hear or see anything more. He unzipped his pants, letting his hard cock spring free. “Come here, my love,” he said, and Beth was on her knees almost immediately. She looked up adoringly into his eyes as she started sucking on his erection, rolling her tongue around the shaft as she took it into her soft mouth. She bobbed her head slowly, savoring the taste and feel of his firm shaft, feeling herself getting wet again as she continued to give her new partner sexual pleasure. The professor reached into his pocket and drew his watch, letting it dangle before her eyes as she continued to give him a blowjob.

Beth hardly noticed the pocketwatch before her eyes locked on. She felt a strange sense of nostalgia as her body grew very relaxed. She distantly heard the professor’s voice, saying something she didn’t care to consciously register. She took his cock deeper into her mouth, letting it hit the back of her throat. It started to twitch and she started gulping thirstily, sucking down every drop of the professor’s cum. Then he said something else and her eyelids fluttered closed.

When she awoke, she was sitting in the professor’s lap, her back against his chest as he fondled her breasts. She remembered everything now; the first day she had approached him a few weeks ago about hypnosis, the subsequent inductions each day after class, and his use of her as a tool for the demonstration during class today. She realized that he had manipulated her completely; he had exploited her admiration and trust, and he had used his mastery of psychology to influence her thoughts and feelings, ultimately resulting in her current state. But she loved him now, she truly did, despite this condition apparently being due to his direct manipulations. It no longer mattered. She didn’t care; she was utterly enthralled. She realized that he was her Master; she would do anything for him, anything, because of how good it feels to serve him.

The professor spoke to her now about his plans; he had great plans for her, great plans. She was to become his accomplice and protégé; he would use her to enslave others, her friends. And of course, he would use her for sex. She was very attractive to him. Beth squeaked a little as he inserted his fingertips into her vagina, masterfully working his strong fingers to hook her g-spot. She was so lucky to have found her Master. She looked forward to the coming days: to learning more about hypnosis, and eventually, to gain some slaves of her own... more slaves for the Master.