The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bet

Chapter Five

As Anne rode his cock, savoring the feel of him in her pussy, William reached up and took her head in his hands, pulling her closer so he could look directly into her eyes. As she looked deep into them, Anne felt herself being pulled into their luminescent grayness. She stopped fucking and sat motionless with his cock pushing against her cervix. William spoke to her in low tones that the two men fucking on the sofa would not be able to hear.

“Annie, baby, you are going to forget that Bob was ever your husband.” he said slowly. “You and he were never married.”

Anne’s forehead wrinkled. “But he is my husband.” she replied with certainty. William shook his head.

“No, Annie, Bob is not your husband.” he repeated.

“Not my husband?” Anne asked.

“No, sweet cheeks,” William continued. “Bob is someone you know because he is a friend of Tom’s.” He paused. “You put up with Bob only because you and Tom have been lovers over the years.”

The wrinkles reappeared on Anne’s forehead. “Tom and I were lovers?” She shook her head slowly. “I never fucked Tom. Only fucked Bob.”

William patiently continued. “No, Annie, you never fucked Bob, because Bob doesn’t like women. Bob is a flaming, dyed in the wool faggot, who would rather suck a dick than look at a pretty woman.” The wrinkles faded from her forehead.

“Bob is a faggot!” she pronounced.

“That’s right, babe,” he went on. “And you really don’t like faggots. The thought of another man sucking cock makes you sick to your stomach.” He paused. “But because he is a friend of Tom’s, you let him into the house.”

A frown spread across her face. “I really do hate faggots.” A moan from Tom filled the room.

“Ooh my God, Bob, here I cum!” he yelled as he fucked Bob’s ass with pistoning strokes. “Yeah!” and he pushed forward, holding himself deep in his buddy’s ass as his cum erupted from his balls. Without being touched, Bob’s cock began to spurt its own load onto his belly as Tom filled his ass with semen. Anne looked over her shoulder and shook her head as Tom collapsed on top of Bob.

“That’s fucking disgusting!” she scowled. William took hold of her head and turned her back to face him.

“That’s right, babe, it’s the most disgusting thing you know. That’s why you stopped fucking Tom, because you found out he was bisexual and liked to fuck men and women.” Anne nodded her head silently in agreement. “But now, you’re falling in love with me and my big old cock, aren’t you old girl?” Anne nodded again.

“I do love your big cock. It makes me feel so good.” she squirmed and clenched her pussy, squeezing him. “I want to fuck you.”

William nodded at her. “And we will, lots. We’ll fuck until my cum is running out of your fat pussy, babe.” She smiled at that. “But first, what should we do about Bob and Tom?”

“Throw the cock sucking faggots out!” Anne announced. “And then you can fuck me silly.”

William smiled at her. “Well, I can take care of that, but I have to talk to the boys for a minute.” She looked vacantly at him. “That means I have to get up for a minute.” Reluctantly, she rose up and let his stiff cock slide from her pussy. It made a loud plopping sound as the head came out, and she looked down at it wistfully.

“Make it quick?” she pleaded as he stood up. William nodded and walked over to the two men still joined on the sofa. As he approached they turned to look at him. He quickly made eye contact with them both.

“Well, boys, the lady says you got to get your gay asses out of her house.” he said jovially.

Bob shook his head. “But this is my house, she and I are married!” About this time, Tom’s soft cock slipped out of his ass, trailing a stream of cum from his puckered hole.

“No, Bob, you and Annie aren’t married.” William stated. “You never were married.”

Bob shook his head. “That’s not true, she and I have been married for years.”

It was William’s turn to shake his head. “Sorry, buddy, but you and her ain’t never been married. She can’t even stand to look at you.” He paused. “She hates queers, you know, and you are queer.” Bob stared at him. “She use to fuck Tom, so she let you hang around because you’re Tom’s bitch. But now that’s over.”

“I use to fuck her?” Tom asked softly? William nodded again. “That’s right Tom, but you gone and fucked that up big time by screwing your boyfriend in front of her. You were banging that hot fat ass and playin’ with them huge tits every fuckin’ day.” He chuckled. “But Annie babe just hates faggots, can’t stand ‘em, and now you’re one, Tommy.”

The two men on the couch just looked wordlessly at William. He continued. “So here’s how it’s gonna be. You boys put your clothes on, and go back to Tom’s apartment. Bobby, you been livin’ with Tom since he got divorced from that wannabe porn queen. The two of you are very happy together, and don’t have any desire to see women any more.” He paused before going on. “Annie is mine now, and after today, she’s going to take a little trip with me. You boys are going to go out and get roarin’ drunk and go back to Tom’s place to fuck each other silly. When you wake up in the mornin’, neither one of you boys will remember that Anne or me ever existed.” He stepped back. “Now put your clothes on, and don’t let the door hit you in your queer asses on the way out!”

As the two scrambled into their clothes, William went back to Anne. “Looks like I need some help here,” he said, pointing to his now soft cock. Anne grinned at him and reached for it. He took her head in his hands one more time. “Annie, baby, as you suck my cock, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with it. You will forget everything about Bob, Tom and this house. All you will know is you worship this cock, and can’t live without it. You’ll do anything I tell you to in order to have it.” He slapped her cheek with it. “Each time my cock slides into your mouth, you will forget more and more of your past with Bob. And when I cum in your mouth, all memory of him will be gone forever.”

Anne greedily sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue feverishly working it over. She began to bob her head up and down on it, trying to take it’s length down her throat, and each time it slid out and then back in, her past life faded more. She was sucking his cock like her life depended on it, stroking it and playing with his balls when William let out a roar.

“Here it cums, baby! Here cums your new life.” And he proceeded to pump her mouth full of his sperm until it ran out and down her chin.

Chapter Six

Anne woke up and rolled over. William was lying next to her, sound asleep. The morning sun was pouring in through the curtains, and she raised her arms and stretched. She realized that she was lying in a wet spot, and sat up. Looking at the sheet, she smiled as she realized it was William’s cum that had run out of her during the night. They had fucked like a couple of rabbits all night long, and Anne had been amazed at William’s stamina and his ability to cum time after time. She got up to go to the bathroom, and could feel more of his cum dried on her thighs and in her pubic hair. The man was a damned cum factory!

She was in the shower when the door opened and William stepped in. Without a word, she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, getting him hard in no time. Her head made a rhythmic banging noise on the show door as he bent her over and fucked her from behind right there. When he blew yet another load deep inside of her, Anne thought that she had never been so happy.

“Annie, baby,” William said to her as they were drying off. “Time to move on. But before we do, you need to get yourself some decent clothes if you’re gonna be my babe.” He kissed her full on the lips. “So get dressed and grab your credit card. I’ll even drive.”

“I love you,” she called after him as he walked away.

William and Annie stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things before they hit the road. He was dressed in the usual t-shirt and jeans and a pair of beat up work boots. Annie was wearing one of the new outfits they had picked up at Wal-Mart earlier in the day. The red skirt she had on kept riding up and exposing the cheeks of her ass, so she was constantly grabbing the hem and pulling it back down. The black tank top accentuated her big tits, which threatened to pop out of the deep neckline. She had settled on a pair of patent leather t-straps with three in heels, and was doing okay walking in them now. William said he liked the way it made her legs look. The trip to the beauty parlor had been well worth the effort. Her hair was still shoulder length, but it was now a platinum blonde and had been teased mercilessly. The red lip gloss and matching nail polish made her feel sexy as Hell.

They were at the checkout, and Anne was putting the six packs of Bud on the counter. William was looking at a copy of the Enquirer while she emptied the cart and reached for her purse to pay for everything. As she handed the cashier the money, two men walked into the store holding hands. As they walked past where Anne was getting her change, she shook her head.

“William,” she said in a loud brassy voice. “That’s the most disgusting fucking thing I ever saw.” William put the paper back in the display and looked at the couple. While he and Anne watched, they stopped and kissed each other in the middle of the store. Anne shivered. “That is fucking gross!” The store clerk nodded his agreement.

“Goddamned queers are gettin’ pretty bold these days.” he said as he started bagging her things.

Anne shook her head again. “I’m just glad I don’t know anyone like that.”

The clerk agreed again. “Amen for that sweetheart,” he said as he watched the gay couple. “Can’t understand what drives a man to be like that when there’s hot lookin’ women like you walkin’ around.”

Anne blushed at him. “Well, thank you very much.” She picked up the bags and put hem in the cart. “Come on, honey,” she called to William. “Let’s go load up the truck and get going.”

William followed her to the door, stopping one more time to look at the two men as they walked down the aisle still holding hands. A broad grin spread across his face and then he turned and followed Annie’s big swaying ass into the parking lot. Bob and Tom sure did make a cute couple.