The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Best Wishes”

by ”URN My Power

Mike gently caressed his girlfriend’s cheek. He looked into her deep blue eyes and ran his fingers through her cornsilk-fine black hair. She was absolutely gorgeous, the woman of his dreams. Her tongue came out long enough for her to lick her lips to speak.

“I obey only you, Master. Command me, and I will obey.” she said. Her double-D-sized breasts hung unfettered and bare on her chest. Her eyes glazed over as he gazed into them. He reached forward to touch one of those full breasts...

“MIKE!” someone yelled. The fantasy was broken. Mr. Beene glared down at him, his breath hot and reeking of chili taters with extra onions. Yecch! Mike hated onions. “Daydreaming again?” he asked, just a little more quietly, but still loud enough that the rest of the class couldn’t help but hear.

“Sorry, sir.” Mike said, dropping his gaze.

“Don’t you lower your gaze at me, boy!” Mr. Beene yelled. “That’s a sign of weakness, disrespect and dishonesty. AND DON’T MUMBLE!”

“Sorry, SIR!” Mike replied, yelling the ‘sir’ at the top of his lungs, hoping to deafen the older man.

“Better men than you have tried to make my ears ring, kid.” Mr. Beene said calmly, with just enough acid in his voice to make Mike shiver. “So who was it this time? Was it her?” Beene pointed to the Japanese exchange student, a very very attractive young lady whose English was not very good. “Or her?” he continued, pointing at the girl who had been in his dream last time. “Oh, I’ve got it, it was HER, wasn’t it?” he asked, pointing to the small, compact and very shy little brunette in the back row, whom Mike had never noticed before. “Well?” Beene waited as long as his limited patience would allow. “Tell me!” he roared. “I just gave you an order, mister, and I expect to be obeyed!” Mike kept his mouth shut. He was forcibly lifted from his desk and half dragged, half carried to the door. “Fine, if you won’t talk to me, you can talk to Ms. Rice.” Ms. Rice was the assistant principal, handler of disciplinary matters, administrator of punishment and the terror of anyone who dared break the rules. Mike was generally a good kid, so he and Ms. Rice got along most of the time. “You can have your books back when you show me a detention slip or worse.” he said before slamming the door. Only by jerking his hand back did Mike avoid getting his fingers slammed in the door. As Mike made his slow, spiritless way to Ms. Rice’s office, he reflected on the implied meaning of Mr. Beene’s last sentence. If Ms. Rice was too lenient with him, Mike wasn’t going to get his books back.

“Shouldn’t you be in class, Mike?” a familiar voice asked from behind him. Mike didn’t turn toward Ms. Rice. But, out of respect for her, he did stop walking.

“I was headed toward your office.” Mike muttered.

“Well, then, we’ll walk together.” she said. “Straighten up, Mike, don’t slouch.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Mike muttered. His head still sagged, however. They went into the office through the faculty entrance. A sign, which Mike himself had made in Print Artist on his first day during first period, during which he was an office aide, and printed out on a color printer, clearly read “STUDENTS: DO NOT USE THIS DOOR! Violators Will be Assigned Detention.” Of course, those who were being personally escorted to the office by a faculty member got to use the door. “Privilige of the Damned,” as someone three years ago had put it. Mike certainly didn’t feel priviliged. He flopped himself into one of the two maroon plastic chairs in Ms. Rice’s office, and Ms. Rice herself took the padded chair behind the desk.

“Mr. Beene?” Ms. Rice asked. Mike nodded. “Daydreaming?” she asked, and Mike nodded. “Mike, we’ve discussed this several times.”

“I can’t help it!” Mike said, trying to keep the whining tone out of his voice, and failing miserably. “I’ve tried to keep my mind focussed, but...” Mike was choking on his own words.

“You’re going to have to try harder.” Ms. Rice said coolly. Mike’s hands involuntarily balled up and began to shake. Ms. Rice knew he was doing his best, and she pitied Mike. She also knew about the emotional pressure-cooker within the redheaded youngster. “I’m going to let you off with a warning this time, but next time I’m going to have to suspend you. Here’s a release to go back to class.”

“I think you’d better come with me.” Mike said.

“Why?” Ms. Rice asked.

“Mr. Beene said I could have my books back when I showed him a detention slip or worse.” Mike replied. Ms. Rice’s expression became one of knowing sternness. She walked back to the classroom with him. The bell rang on the way, and students began to file out. When they got to Mr. Beene’s class, the teacher was going through Mike’s backpack.

“Freeze!” Ms. Rice said. Mr. Beene’s expression became that of a deer caught in the headlights of a truck. “Get your hand out of that bag!”

“I think you’ll be interested in learning what I found in here, Ms. Lott.” Mr. Beene said. He gestured to two video game magazines and one Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue which had been hidden inside Mike’s zip-up binder, which means Mr. Beene had to have picked the lock on the zipper to get to it. “I found these in a locked binder.” Mike’s world turned red. His fists balled up again, his hands, and then his arms, began to shake. Hatred ran hot in his veins. “The little contraband-carrier wants to hit me! Ha!” the instructor said stupidly. Mike snapped. Roaring rage, he charged at the silver-haired man, sending one fist directly into his face. Bone bit into his knuckles, but he didn’t care. He gave the teacher a left hook, and then a righthanded uppercut. Mr. Beene banged his head against the blackboard. Ms. Rice wrapped her arms around Mike from behind. He wriggled loose and ran out of the room like a bat out of Hell. He headed for his car. Once there, he peeled out in a screeching blaze of glory, hitting two parked vehicles on his way out. On the way home, he nearly ran over a fat man who happened to be in the intersection when he rolled by, heedless of the red light. He careened down the road at 95 miles an hour through a school zone. He almost rolled his car at a sharp turn, and roared down the road, daring anyone or anything to get in his way.

His tires were smoking when he pulled into his driveway. He parked in the garage and shut off the engine. Once inside, he pulled down on the rope that was tied to the bottom of the garage door, and it slid closed. He stomped upstairs, slammed his bedroom door, and then punched a hole in the paneling of his wall. He beat his pillow into submission and then threw his alarm clock against the wall. The fact that it shattered into a million pieces brought him little satisfaction. He heard a soft knock at the door.

“WHAT?!?!” he demanded. The door opened a crack, and his mom peeked in.

“Bad day at school?” she asked.

“Naw, I had a WONDERFUL day, and this is just my way of celebrating.” Mike snapped.

“No need to bite my head off.” she said. “Want to talk about it?”

“No.” Mike replied.

“You sure?” A venomous glare from Mike silenced her. “Okay, but if you ever feel like talking, I’m here.” she said, closing the door. Mike locked the door and sat down on the bed. Another wave of rage welled up in him, and he threw the baseball bat his father had given him for his fifth birthday through the window. A half-finished Ford Fairlane model hit the wall, and his gold Voltron lion flew a kamikaze mission into his collection of antique soda bottles, leaving only one survivor, which was quickly thrown into a wall. Mike throttled his pillow until the stuffing came out. He slammed the quickly-emptying pillow into his bed. Finally he wore himself out and sank down to his knees, sobbing.

* * *

He awoke the next day with a headache. His mother knocked on the door, and Mike let her in.

“The assistant principal is here. She brought your books by.” she said.

“I don’t want to talk to ANYONE from school.” Mike muttered.

“I understand. However, Ms. Rice wanted me to tell you that she’s not going to press charges, but Mr. Beene might, when he regains consciousness. There was some spinal damage from that uppercut you gave him. Ms. Rice is trying her best to protect you, using the fact that he not only implied that you were not going to get your books back if Ms. Rice did not give you the minimum punishment he specified, but also that he went through your things without even a reasonable suspicion of posession of contraband, and our school doesn’t allow searches without suspicion.”

“Oh, goody.” Mike replied.

“Don’t snap at me, young man.” his mother said. “I still have to bring you with me to Egypt, since no one around here will even be home over Spring Break to take care of you, but if you push me I’ll leave you with Dr. Cox.” Mike shuddered. Dr. Cox was the expedition physician, but he had terrible bedside manner, and his manners away from the bedside were even worse. Also, he smelled like milk.

“Sorry, Mom.” Mike said.

* * *

The hot Egyptian sun beat down on Mike and made him thirsty much too often. On the plus side, however, it gave him something else to think about besides the fight on Friday, three days ago, and his incessant loneliness. He excused himself from the hotel to have a look around. He found fascinating little shops in the open-air market, including carts laden with all manner of fruits, bread, and fish. He didn’t stop anywhere for long, however. There seemed to be something tugging at him, pulling him in a particular direction. But what could possibly be doing that?

He found a quaint little shop situated away from the open-air market. It was nice and shady, although it was a little damp inside. Energy seemed to pulse inside the shop, as though it were alive. His hair began to stand up, ever so slightly. The hairs on the backs of his arms were at right angles to his body.

“You must have horrible wiring in here, buddy.” he remarked to the short, squat little man behind the counter.

“There is no electricity in this shop.” the man said, gesturing to the seven candles on the counter. There were three torches on each wall, and the light of one ended where the light of another began.

“If there’s no electricity, then what’s that weird feeling I got when I came in?”

“You feel the magic of the items in this place? Not many do. Perhaps it means you, like I, have an affinity for the magic.” the little man said. Mike wandered through the store, looking at each of the items, but none of it seemed to be what was pulling him.

“You know about magic?” Mike asked. The little man nodded. “Then maybe you can tell me what that pulling feeling is coming from. Ever since I left the hotel, I felt like I was being pulled.”

“Where does this feeling lead?” the man asked. Mike followed the feeling to the back wall. He opened a sarcophagus, and behind the back wall was a hidden door. The little man yelled something about that part of the store being off limits to visitors, but the door had slammed shut behind him. Mike followed the feeling to a small, green bottle. It was roughly shaped like a sphere, except for the flat bottom, long neck and curly-cue handles. It had no stopper, but Mike had this weird sense that something was inside it, wanting out. He picked up the bottle, and a warm, glowing feeling of rightness flowed through him. The little man ran into the room, yelling for him to stop, but Mike saw what looked like writing under the dust that had accumulated on the bottle. He wiped it off with the palm of his hand, and the bottle shook. Green smoke gushed from the opening, swirling and coalescing. The little man stopped and sagged his shoulders, muttering something about having been too late.

The smoke finally stopped swirling, and a nice-looking young lady in a harem outfit hovered in the air above Mike. As she stretched, her soft, supple breasts jutted forward invitingly.

“Whew-wee, thanks for letting me out of there!” she said. “Oh, there is absolutely no life in the bottle. How long have I been in there?”

“Eight hundred years.” the little man said. “You never told me you had to return to the bottle once you had granted my three wishes.”

“Aziz?” the young lady asked, turning toward the little man.

“True. I was foolish enough to think that I could keep you with me after the third wish was granted, so I wished myself to be immortal so I could spend the rest of eternity with you, but you were pulled back into the bottle, and I have lived all these centuries alone.”

“Aziz, you know I never really liked you. You made sloppy wishes, for one thing, and for another, I hated your casual attitude toward sex. Just because I am bound to grant your wishes doesn’t mean you get a free one.”

“But, Eden, I...” Aziz stammered. Eden, whom Mike had already guessed by now was a Genie, snapped her fingers, and she and Mike were suddenly on the roof of one of Cairo’s many tall buildings. Eden took a startled look around.

“Whoa!” she exclaimed. “They really changed things while I was in there!”

“Yeah, well, eight hundred years is an awfully long time.” Mike said. Eden looked at him as if she were seeing him for the first time.

“Let me guess, you’re my new master?” she asked.

“I suppose. I’ve never done this kind of thing before.” Mike said, a little timidly.

“Okay.” Eden said. “You need me to go over the rules?”

“I know I get three wishes, but from there it’s guesswork.”

“Alright, I’ll fill you in on the others.” she said. “First, I can’t kill anybody, so don’t ask. Second, I can’t bring people back from the dead. Third, I can’t affect human emotions with magic. Fourth, you can NOT wish for sex. That’s just nasty. Fifthly, except for very rare exceptions where special wishes are concerned, I have to return to the bottle after my master makes his or her last wish, no last goodbyes or anything like that. I just have to sit in that freaking bottle and wait for someone to rub. Finally, there’s no substitutions, exchanges, refunds or wishing for more wishes.”

“So you’re basically a slave to whoever finds the bottle?” Mike asked.

“If my master doesn’t phrase it in the form of an official wish, I don’t have to do it if I don’t want to.” Eden said. “But you seem like a nice enough guy, so we shouldn’t have too much of a problem. So, Master, what’s your first wish?”

“I’ll have to think about that for a while.” Mike said.

“Sure, go ahead, take your time.” Eden said. “I can wait. You’re the one with the short lifespan.”

“Don’t remind me.” Mike said, sitting down on a ledge. He let out a sigh that brought Eden’s full attention to his expression.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “Did I depress you with that remark about humans’ short lifespans?”

“No.” Mike sighed. “That’s not what bothers me.”

“Well then what IS bothering you?” she asked. Mike didn’t answer. She put a hand on his shoulder and extended her magical senses. Images from his past flowed into her mind. Persecution because of his “daydream attacks,” views of young couples getting together, as seen from across the room, the pain of repetitive beatings by bullies, and sudden fits of rage fueled by the pain within him. When Eden came back to herself, there were tears in her eyes. “How do you stand it?” she asked.

“There are times when I can’t.” Mike admitted. “Sometimes it all gets bottled up inside me and I just have to let it out or I’ll burst.”

“Eew!” Eden exclaimed. “That’s not a pretty picture!”

“It’s just...sometimes, I wish...” he stammered. Eden could feel the magic welling up within her, ready to grant the wish. She could do all the tricks she wanted, but granting wishes was an involuntary response for Genies. “...I just wish I had some kind of control.” Bang! There it was. Eden felt the magic break free from her and perform the duty assigned by her Master. He seemed to feel the difference, because suddenly he glanced up at her.

“What did you do?” he asked.

“I granted your wish.” Eden said, rather sheepishly.

“Oh.” Mike said. “You don’t have any control over what you do if someone makes a wish, do you?”

“Only my Master can make wishes, and no one else can wish on me until you have finished your wishes.” Eden said. “But you’re right, I don’t have any control over how I grant the wishes.”

“Do you have any knowledge of what the magic did?”

“You wished for control, Master. So now you have control.”

“Over what?” Mike asked.

“It is the people who have shunned you who inspired the wish, so the magic has allowed you to control people.” Eden said. Mike seemed to be absorbing the implications of this. His glance happened to go down, and he backed away from the ledge.

“We’re awfully high up.” Mike said, looking more than a little frightened. “Can we go back down now, or do I have to make a wish?”

“No, Master, don’t waste a wish on a trivial matter like getting down off a building.” Eden said. With a snap of her fingers, they were instantly on the ground.

“Are you ready to try out your new power, Master?” she asked.

“Power doesn’t really mean all that much to me without friends.” Mike sighed.

“A Genie’s life is devoted to servitude, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make friends with my Master.” Eden said.

“You want to be friends with me?” he asked.

“You’re a nice guy, Master, and nice guys are hard to find. Believe me, I know. I’ve looked.”

“Well, since we’re friends, I suppose you’d better call me Mike.” They shook hands, and Eden chuckled a little. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, except that I was there when this tradition started.” Eden said.

“Well, there are SOME things that are still around. My mom’s digging some of it up right now.” Mike said. “Oh, crud! That reminds me! I was supposed to meet my mom at the dig site!” Eden snapped her fingers, and they were at their destination. “Uh, that outfit might be a little conspicuous around here.” he said. Eden glanced around until she saw a woman dressed in khaki shorts and a shirt with a matching hat, and she immitated the outfit.

“Mike!” Mike’s mom exclaimed. “You made it! Who’s your friend.”

“I’m Eden.” Eden said, shaking hands with the older-looking woman.

“Mike, why are you wearing that outfit?” Mike’s mom asked. “I told you to change clothes before you came.”

“Sorry, Mom.” Mike said. “Eden, is anyone looking besides Mom?”

“No.” Eden replied. She snapped her fingers, and Mike’s clothes changed, becoming just like the khaki suits the archaeologists involved in this dig were wearing.

“How did you do that?” Mike’s mom asked.

“She’s a Genie, Mom.” Mike said, showing her the bottle, then returning it to the place where it hung on his belt.

“You might want to hide that somewhere.” his mom said. “It really does look like it belongs in this dig, and if they saw...”

“Say no more.” Eden said, snapping her fingers again. The bottle vanished from sight, but Mike could still feel it on his belt. Eden smiled proudly. Mike’s mother let them roam the site for a while, as long as they stayed out of trouble. Mike saw a pretty young lady sitting on a bench, looking sad. Mike sat down next to her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothin’ much.” the girl replied. “Just ‘omesick.”

“Where are you from?” he asked.

“Sydney.” the girl replied.

“Australia?” Mike asked. The girl nodded.

“Maybe if I had a decent-sized pair o’ breasts, I could get a date.” she said. This seemed the perfect opportunity for Mike to test out his new powers. He took a look at her chest. Her breasts were small, probably A-cup. Mike focussed on them for a few seconds, and right before his eyes, they swelled to C-cups. The Australian girl glanced down at her chest, now that she had noticed her bra seemed suddenly too small for her, and then back to Mike. “Did you do that?” she asked. Mike nodded. She stood up quickly. “I’ll be right back.” she said. She disappeared into a tent. Two minutes later, she came back out, beaming. She sat back down next to Mike.

“How did you do that?” she asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Mike replied. “What’s your name?”

“Liza.”

“That’s a nice name.” Mike said.

“Thanks.” Liza replied. Mike decided to see if he could control her mind like he had controlled her body. He looked into her eyes, keeping his face friendly, and focussed on her mind. They stared into each other’s eyes for a few minutes, then Liza’s expression softened. “Tell me what you want me to do, Master, and I will do it.” she said quietly. “I need to submit, to be commanded. I need to obey.”

“What did you do?” Eden asked.

“I was just testing out my powers.” Mike said. He glanced into Eden’s eyes and reached into her mind. “What’s wrong with that?” She didn’t respond for a few minutes.

“Nothing, Master. I also feel the need to obey, to be your slave and submit to your every whim.” Eden said after he broke eye contact. Mike led them into the tent where Liza had looked at her newly-enlarged breasts. He zipped it up and had his new slaves strip themselves naked and stand at attention before him. Once he had seen his puppets from every angle, he had them take off his clothes. Since he had met Eden first, he decided to take her first. He had her get down on her hands and knees, then he penetrated her from behind. She gasped in pleasure. Her Genie cunt had never been penetrated, a fact Mike learned halfway through that first thrust. He broke her cherry and shoved himself in to the hilt. He pulled out until only his cockhead was still inside, then moved in again. Eden moaned for every millimeter of movement. Her breathing became quick and gaspy. He kept up his slow rhythm until the first time Eden orgasmed, at which time his body began to demand faster thrusting. Eden came again when he began to thrust in earnest. He had her hold in the last one until he came, and the third orgasm occurred when he shot his come into her. She fell limp to the plastic floor of the tent. Mike turned to Liza and looked her over one more time. He focussed his power on her legs and made them longer, slimmer and sexier, then he changed her curves so that she was just the way he liked her. Also, he got rid of the hair follicles in her legs and cunt so she would never have to shave again. Her body, now hairless except for her eyebrows and head, was now as luscious as in any of Mike’s daydreams. He draped her across the cot and entered her, breaking her lovely cherry. He heard her gasp near-orgasmic pleasure and felt her already-tight pussy clench up on his rod. He used her breasts as handles while he boinked her from behind. Her cunt milked his cock dry, and her lovely body relished his total posession of it.

“Does anyone else sleep in this tent?” he asked her.

“Yes, Master.” Liza said. “Leslie Garrisson and her father, Dr. Harold Garrisson. Leslie is pretty and willing. She would make a good slave for you, Master.”

“Good girl.” Mike told her. “Your pants won’t fit anymore, nor will any of your bras, but I do need you to be decent for being outside. After all, with Dr. Garrisson living here, I can’t keep you zipped up in here. Hmmm...” He thought for a minute, then remembered his Genie-slave. “Eden!” he called, quietly, so as not to disturb the people in other tents. Eden was quickly at her Master’s side. “Make her a decent outfit to wear, then get dressed yourself.” he told her. Eden obeyed. Soon, the three of them were fully clothed. Dr. Garrisson peeked in about three, but all he saw were three friends talking casually about their parents’ work. He left soon. Soon after that, Leslie came in, and her mind was ensnared by Mike. Her dirty blonde hair was tangled and frizzy from being in Egypt’s hot sun, but Mike quickly fixed that problem. He looked into her eyes, and found that he didn’t like the color, so he turned them silver. He enlarged her breasts from B to D cup, and got rid of a mole that had been in the small of her back. Under his power, her legs became long, smooth and slender. Her cunt and legs lost their hair, just as Liza’s had. Mike found that she wasn’t a virgin, but her pussy was still very tight. As an afterthought, he turned to Eden and got rid of her cunt hair as well. He had three gorgeous slaves at his beck and call and this was only the beginning.

* * *

It felt good to be back in his hometown. His harem rode in Eden’s invisible bottle, shrunk down to size with Eden’s magic, and kept from bouncing around by magical artificial gravity. The first person he encountered was Big Max, the major bully of the school. Using his power, Mike enlarged his upper-body muscles so he was stronger than Max, then lifted the bully up and slammed him against the wall. He made the bully scream for mercy, then let him run away. He returned to his normal size, then kept walking. He entered each classroom, reaching into the minds of each of the students and telling them not to notice anything out of the ordinary when he called the girls he figured would make good slaves to the door and altered their minds and bodies, then had them sucked into an invisible bottle on his belt. When he got home, he had quite a harem. He was popping cherries ‘til midnight and loving every minute of it. During a lull, he had a talk with Eden.

“Where do Genies come from?” he asked.

“All Genies are created from vapor from the Mists of Avalon.” Eden replied.

“Well, that explains all the smoke then, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Master.”

“What would happen if I freed you from the bottle, permanently?”

“A Genie cannot be free. A Genie, by definition, is a vaporous spirit who grants the wishes of its Master. If I were freed, I could no longer be a Genie.” Mike thought about this for a while before he decided how to proceed.

“Eden, I wish for me, my slaves, and anyone I enslave in the future, to live unaging until we kill each other.” he said. When Eden’s Genie magic had granted that wish, he continued. “Eden, I wish for you to become the most powerful human sorceress who ever lived.” The bottle began to glow, and then the glow faded and the bottle disintegrated. The golden armbands vanished in a puff of smoke.

“Very clever, Master.” Eden said. “And because I am your slave, I will live unaging as a human until we all kill each other. In effect, I am yours forever.”

“And I am going to enjoy every minute of it, Eden, my sorcerous fuckslave.” He kissed her on her forehead, then gazed into her dark eyes. To suit her transformation, he changed her eye color to blue. He rubbed her clit, and she purred contentedly. He sucked her tits until she got off from it. He made her tits and cunt hyper-sensitive, then fucked her until she begged him to let her stop coming. And to think, with his control over human minds and bodies, he could do just about anything to anyone.

End.