The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: April and Ashley get suspicious when their friend Amber begins acting strangely.

Best Friends

By,

Wednesday

Every group of friends has one. There’s always one person who doesn’t really fit in. The one who nobody in the group really likes, but everyone else is too nice to say anything to them. They tag along, inviting themselves everywhere the rest of the group goes, and despite everyone else’s attempt to avoid them or keep them in the dark, they always find out where everybody is hanging out and show up.

In this group, it was Rachel. She wasn’t a bad person, just a little too geeky. They were pretty average highschool kids, not really part of any “click,” but Rachel was obviously a goth kid. She was a little skinny with small A-cup breasts and smallish hips, whereas the others were all at least a B-cup, Amber being the biggest with a D. She wasn’t very athletic like the others with her fragile 5′3″ frame (they jogged and worked out a lot and thus, had the muscle tone to show it). They listened to many diverse kinds of music, and she only liked strange techno music. Her taste in clothing wasn’t quite in line with what they liked. The others tended toward jeans and t-shirts—they dressed for comfort. Rachel usually wore dark colored skirts and button-up blouses, or dresses. They liked cotton, she preferred satin or silk. Rachel knew from Gym Class that Amber, Ashley and April wore cotton underwear and sports bras most of the time. She, on the other hand, was always dressed in satin panties and under-wire bras. Where the others maintained their own natural hair color (Amber’s was reddish, Ashley’s was black, and April’s was blonde), Rachel kept hers dyed black. They rarely wore makeup since they had pretty good tans from all the outdoor activity, and Rachel was always had on dark-colored lipstick and was very pale.

Amber, Ashley, and April just dealt with her and rolled their eyes when she came around. Rachel would invite them over, but they always had an excuse why they couldn’t come. Usually, it meant they were hanging out with one another elsewhere. The three had been best friends for years, ever since about the 4th grade. Rachel had come along about 2 years ago when they were in the 9th grade and decided that she wanted to be April’s friend. To April’s and the others’ dismay, Rachel began following her around like a lost puppy, which meant Ashley and Amber had to deal with Rachel all the time, as well. They liked to razz April and joke that Rachel had a crush on her.

Before school started in the morning, prior to the first bell ringing that would signal the herds to their first classes, Amber, Ashley, April, and Rachel were hanging out in the cafeteria. They had a table over near the corner of the big room that was their own little territory. Ashley and April were talking about the track meet later in the week, and Amber was trying to finish up some chemistry homework that she’d put off last night, but was having a lot of trouble with Rachel trying to talk to her.

“So, are you having a hard time in Coach Michaels’ class?” Rachel asked.

Amber looked up out of the corner of her eye, obviously not very appreciating of the distraction. “A little,” she said somewhat frantically. She was running of time before the bell.

“Well, if you come over this afternoon, I could give you a hand with it. I’m doing pretty well in there,” Rachel offered, expectantly.

“Yeah, fine. Whatever. Can I just finish this up real quick so I don’t get a zero for my homework?” Amber said, obviously only half-paying attention.

“Great! Come over around 3:30,” said Rachel, as the bell rang and everyone began gathering their things and heading to class.

School went by uneventfully, and Amber barely managed to get her homework done as Coach Michaels asked the class to pass up the assignment. With that out of the way, she began thinking about how she could get out of hanging out at Rachel’s house. If she hadn’t been so distracted, she could have thought up an excuse. Now she was stuck going and dealing with Rachel being annoying, with no one else to cushion the blow. “Maybe I can just go for an hour or so, then make an excuse and duck out,” she thought.

The final bell rang, and Ashley and April headed out to April’s car. Just then, April’s cell phone rang so she checked the caller ID.

“So, going to hang out with Rachel, I see?” She said as she answered. It was Amber.

“Yeah, I suppose I was under duress when I agreed to it. She’s not so bad for a short time, I guess. Anyway, I’m going to try and go for an hour or so then ditch her. What are you up to?”

“Ashley and I are going to check out the new jogging path over at the park. Besides, it’s baseball season, and all the guys will be out there in those pants,” she laughed.

“Dammit. I always miss out. Well, don’t leave too soon. I may be able to join you after a little while of playing nice. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay, see yuh.” She tossed her phone back in her purse as she opened the door to her car.

The next day, April walked into the cafeteria to find Ashley sitting alone. Not by herself, but alone. Rachel and Amber were talking with each other nonstop, laughing and carrying on like they were best friends. Every time Ashley had tried to get a word in, she was blown off. What’s more, Amber was dressed a little differently. She was wearing her usual jeans, but instead of the comfy t-shirt she was usually wearing, she was in a satin black, sleeveless blouse that was a little low cut for Amber’s usual style. Also, April could swear she looked a little thinner, but it was probably just the slimming black shirt.

“What’s up with them?” April asked.

“I dunno. Amber seems like she decided Rachel wasn’t as bad as we thought.”

“But… why?”

“No clue. I’d like to ask her if I could get Rachel away from her for a minute.”

Just then, Amber leaned over to get something out of her bag. As she did, he shirt rode up a little, and April could see that she was wearing a lacy purple thong.

Over the next 2 weeks, April and Ashley went on about their lives. Amber, however, had pretty much stopped hanging out with them altogether, in favor of going to Rachel’s house every day after school. She had quit the track team, and wasn’t even exercising anymore. Her clothing began slowly changing, too. She now had started dressing almost exactly like Rachel, wearing black satin or velvety dresses, silk or satin blouses and skirts, and even her underwear had gone from her usual plain cotton panties and sports bras, to lacey satin thongs, panties, and under wire bras. When April asked her about what was going on, she just said that she had never really given Rachel a chance, and that track had started getting boring. Since she hadn’t been outside exercising anymore, she’d started losing her tan and had even started looking a little pale, like Rachel. April wasn’t sure how, but Amber was actually getting thinner. Her muscle tone had been slowly deteriorating, though her breasts were still sitting pretty at her old D cup.

Rachel also seemed happy. She had a new best friend, and it looked like her breasts had been growing a little. She was now filling out her dresses, probably up to a B cup from what April could tell from gym class. She had also started getting very persistent, asking April and Ashley over almost every day to her house. They always had an excuse.

The last straw came about a month later when Amber came to school one Friday with her once shoulder-length red hair dyed black and flowing down her back, all the way to her ass. She was dressed in a dark blue satin dress with black lace all over, and a bodice with spaghetti straps that showed off her D cup cleavage. She had long since stopped wearing her old tennis shoes, and was now in black mary janes and blue and block-striped stockings. Over the last month, had lost all of her muscle tone, making her look very fragile, and she was now very pale; her complexion only accented more by her midnight blue lipstick and eyes shadow. The weird thing was that no one else seemed to notice. Ashley and April could just stare. Rachel hadn’t arrived yet, so April took the opportunity once she was no longer in shock, to find out what the hell was going on with her friend.

“Amber, what has gotten into you!? You’re all made up like some goth princess and you’ve lost like, all of your tone! Staying in shape used to be your life, and you look like the only thing you’ve lifted lately was a makeup brush, let alone your old free weights!”

“I’ll let you two in on a secret, but you have to come over this afternoon to my place,” she said and smiled wryly.

“Is Rachel going to be there? I don’t want to hang out with her,” Ashley said.

April shifted her look of surprise to Ashley. She couldn’t possibly be going over there.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to hang out with her if you don’t want to. I just want you to understand why I’ve been ‘weird’ lately, or whatever you call it,” Amber replied right as the bell rang.

April and Ashley were in the parking lot after school. “You’re not really going over there, are you?” April asked.

“Yeah, I am. I want to find out what the hell is the matter with Amber. I’ve been kickboxing for 8 years; I think I can handle myself if something goes really badly. Besides, I know I could outrun her now, even if she used to be able to beat me. What’s going to really happen, though? Is she gonna zap me with the ‘goth ray?’ There has to be some kind of normal explanation for this,” Ashley explained.

“Well, I still have a bad feeling. You be extra careful. If I don’t hear from you in 2 hours, I’m coming over and making sure everything is okay,” said April. The two then got into their respective cars and left the parking lot.

April stared at her watch. 1 hour passed. An hour and a half passed. With about 15 minutes left before she completely lost it, her phone rang. “Ashley? Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” Ashley said. “We’re actually going to the mall in a minute, if you want to join us. Amber’s fine. She just decided to make a few changes in her life, and I can respect that.”

“Hmmm… I guess I can deal with that, even if it is a little weird,” said April. “I tell you what. You go on to the mall; I’m going to get some homework done. We still on for the sleepover tonight?”

“You betcha,” Ashley replied as she hung up the phone.

April finished up her calc homework. She was always one to get it done Friday afternoon so she could have the whole weekend ahead of her. Around 7:30, she called Ashley up.

“Hey, you home yet? I’m all done with my homework so I can come over whenever.”

“Yeah, we just rolled in. Come on over when you’re ready,” Ashley said with a slight strain in her voice, like she was trying not to laugh. April could her Amber in the background. It sounded like it had before, just like old times.

April arrived at Ashley’s house and rang the bell. After a few moments, she heard Ashley’s muffled voice getting closer inside the house. When the door opened, Ashley was standing there wearing a dark purple taffeta skirt and a black satin bodice. Her longish black hair was now cut into a well-defined bob with a few blue highlights.

“Hey April. What’s with the stare? You coming in, or what?” she said through a huge smile.

“Ashley… What is the matter with you? What happened?” she started backing away from the door, only to run into someone. She felt a sharp sting in her neck and turned around to see Rachel smiling at her as everything started to go black.

When April woke up, she was stuck in a desk chair, her arms and legs duct taped to the arms and legs of the chair. She knew where she was. This was Rachel’s house—Rachel’s basement, actually. She’d been here many times, each time trying to leave by making an excuse. This time, she was dying to leave more than ever before.

Ashley walked into her field of view. April was still a little too woozy to really say much, as Ashley wheeled the chair into another room, to the center of a white circle drawn on the floor. There, on the sofa, Rachel had Amber naked and bent over the arm of a sofa, and was grinding back and forth. Upon further examination, Rachel was wearing a lacey purple satin bra and matching purple thong, which was really a…

“A strap-on!?” April yelled.

“Oooh, she’s smart, huh?” Amber cooed in between moans.

“What the fuck is going on here? What have you done to them, Rachel!?” April screamed, tears beginning to form.

“Nothing much,” Rachel explained. “You’ll see soon enough. It’s wonderful, isn’t it Ashley?”

“Mmmm yeah,” Ashley moaned and looked over to Rachel. “I never thought I could feel so beautiful. It’s great, and I have my best friend to thank for it.”

Rachel slid out of Amber and both began getting dressed. Now it was obvious to see that Rachel’s figure had definitely changed. Where she was once a small A cup, she was a very full C. Her hips which had once been very small and flat, were now much bigger and more curvy, something which showed very obviously when April saw her ass as she bent over to pick up her clothes. Her waist was still small, maybe smaller.

Amber had lost almost all of the muscle she had worked so hard to maintain, but there was no fat in its place. The overall effect simply made her seem like a pale, thin girl, but not skinny. Her now black hair was down to her ass, and she had no hair below her eyebrows, something Amber once said she’d never do. It made her feel dirty.

“It’s time for our friendship to take a new turn,” Rachel said, looking at April. “You three always left me out. But now we can be friends like we should have always been. You especially, April. I’ve always been attracted to you, but I could never even be accepted by the three of you, much less ask you out. Now, you’ll get to watch as I help Amber and Ashley become even more perfect, and then we’ll all be great friends. Ashley and Amber, please step over here.”

The two had been making out, but as soon as Rachel asked, they immediately complied in unison with a “yes, ma’am.” They walked over toward Rachel, into the circle on the floor.

“My grandmother recently died. Not that you cared to ask. But she left me this,” and she produced a small, nondescript leather-bound book. “You see, she was a witch, a fact unknown to me until her death. After some reading, I learned a few tricks. Slowly at first, but eventually I got pretty good at it. For example, I decided to make a few changes in Amber and Ashley’s taste in fashion, taste in music, taste in friends…, and taste in sexual orientation,” she said, practically licking her lips. “I also made a few changes in myself, as you can see. Now I’m going to help all three of you to become more my taste in women.”

Amber and Ashley just stood there, smiling in adoration for Rachel, while April was speechless. “What was about to happen,” she wondered. Rachel, standing outside the circle, lit 3 white candles and handed one each to Amber and Ashley, and placed the 3rd on April’s lap. “That will have to do, since I don’t think you’re ready to use those arms yet,” she said with a smile.

Rachel stepped away from the circle and opened the book. She began chanting in some strange language that sounded like I may have been Latin backwards, or something. As she chanted, a blue glow emitted from each candle and kept growing, continuing to get bigger and bigger until it was so bright, April couldn’t see. Then, the really weird things began happening. She felt things crawling on her skin. It was pins and needles all over, starting at her feet, working it’s way up her legs and centering on her pussy and her ass and hips.. The tingle increased, and moved up to her waist and breasts, where she swore she felt something shifting. Then suddenly, as the tingle became nearly unbearable, it suddenly stopped. The blinding glow disappeared. What came next was even more shocking.

Amber and Ashley were now shorter than Rachel, maybe 5′2″ at the most. Their skin was quite pale, and though Amber’s breasts were the same size, Ashley’s had grown at least a cup size, up to a very full C or maybe a D. Their waists were smaller, their hips a little bigger, and their asses had filled out. They were once both athletic, but all traces of that were now gone. They looked like they’d never worked out a day in their lives. Their clothing had changed to fit their new bodies as well. What’s more, April’s fears were soon realized when she looked at her own body. Her breasts, once a 34-B, were not at least a 36-C. She could tell she was shorter. She felt smaller overall, but larger in some places, particularly her ass, where it felt like she was sitting on a large cushion. She started to cry. Her clothes were still the same, however.

“Rachel, why are you doing this? I don’t want to look like this! I want my old self back!” she sobbed.

“Oh, I think you’ll grow to like it,” Ashley said as she wrapped an arm around Amber. “I feel even more beautiful than before. You look so sexy, how can you not like it?”

“Because it’s not who I am!” April shouted.

Rachel, who until now had been admiring her handiwork, piped up. “Ashley and Amber, please step out of the circle. It’s time for April to understand the meaning of friendship.” The two moved away from the circle and pushed April’s chain to the center, then walked hand-in-hand over to the sofa where they started kissing and groping one another.

“Please don’t do this, I promise I’ll be nicer to you. Just change me back. I won’t tell anyone. Please!” April cried, but Rachel simply ignored her and began flipping through the book.

“Ah, here it is,” Rachel said, as she found her page. “You see, I’ve always liked you more than them. That’s why you’ll get a special treatment. They’re just playthings for me. But you are my favorite. You’ll get to be my equal. Now sit still.” She started chanting again, louder and louder over April’s cries. Once again, a blue glow emanated from the candle in April’s lap. It got brighter and brighter, again so bright April couldn’t see. Outside the circle, Ashley and Amber stopped making out, and started staring, wondering what would happen next.

Finally, Rachel stopped chanting, and the glow subsided. Inside the circle, April was no longer strapped to a chair, but was standing up. She was wearing a burgundy and black dress with lacey spiders all over, mesh sleeves that ended in black satin gloves, and dark red stockings with black patent leather boots. It showed off her new ample cleavage. Her hair was now black with red streaks, cascading halfway down her back. Even her eyes had changed from brown to a bright blue. She had on perfectly applied burgundy lipstick and eye shadow, which accentuated her pale complexion.

She stood, unmoving for a moment. Then she raised her arms and stretched them over her head and let out a sigh, as she began feeling them up and down her body. A smile crept across Rachel’s face, as April took her hand, looked over at Ashley and Amber and said, “Service us,” and begin to lift her skirt.