The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bernheim Academy Project

Chapter Two

Kerry went to bed that Friday evening still seeing Madam Crystale’s piercing green eyes. And the boy’s as well, the one who gave her the mobile phone, which had actually rung just as she got into bed, but all she heard was static. With no caller ID registering either she just ignored it. As she drifted off to sleep she found herself again in Madam Crystale’s office, staring at her firm rear, only this time she was actually asking what it was Madam Crystale wanted her to do, but before an answer, Kerry was awoken from her partial slumber by her doorbell ringing. She slid round to sit on the side of the bed and put on the high-heeled shoes there beside her feet. As she rose to make her way to the front door she decided not to put on the robe she stepped over, instead feeling comfortable enough to greet whoever it was completely naked save for the shoes. She opened the door to find two young men there wearing Academy uniforms. “Take us to the bedroom” one of them said, and without saying anything Kerry turned to make her way back to it. She sensed she was being followed, and once there she heard “Bend over the bed and spread your legs,” and she just did it, supporting herself with her hands on the bed. She then felt something sliding up and down between her arse cheeks. A finger, maybe. It passed her arsehole again on a downward stroke then pushed inside her other hole, easily. She was already wet. And now becoming more aroused. She was beginning to ache. She wanted more than a finger there now, and didn’t have to wait long before what felt like a sizeable cock was inside her. At least she thought it was a cock. The hands on her hips and impact on her arse from an obviously thrusting pelvis sort of gave it away, but Kerry didn’t actually mind what it was as long as something bigger than a finger was in there. She felt the hands gripping her hips tighten and the body behind her now pressed tightly up against her. She felt it harden inside her, heard the characteristic grunt of a male orgasm and found herself pleased, pleased to have been of some service here, and so quickly, but she wasn’t finished yet. As the now spent cock left her and the hands gripping her hips pulled away, she felt another, much harder cock enter her where the other had just been. The thrusting this time more intense, the grip on her hips much tighter. This cock lasted all but about thirty seconds before again she felt and heard the customary moans of a male orgasm. As this second cock was pulling out, Kerry felt again a sense of pleasure, of achievement even, in being able to service two cocks so quickly, and as she contemplated how it might be that she could do it again, her train of thought was abruptly interrupted by an alarm, her clock alarm. She opened her eyes, looking up at the ceiling. She turned towards the bedside clock, alarm still ringing. It said 7am. She stopped the alarm. Had she been dreaming? She’d considered it so real. She moved her hand down to between her legs. She inserted a finger and brought it back up to her nose. She examined it. Nothing indicated it had been real, but it so felt like it had been. She slid around to sit on the bed. She looked down to see her high-heeled shoes and her robe on the floor a couple of feet away. Surely it was real, she thought. Then if it was, how was it she had just allowed two complete strangers to enter her bedroom and simply fuck her, no questions asked. Her total compliance in it happening began to worry her. Then that mobile phone she’d been given rang again. She answered, but just static, again. Maybe it was broken. She considered she’d have to mention this when back at the Academy for that second interview. She decided it had been a dream she’d had. Just an erotic dream, and probably a consequence of limited sexual activity this past few weeks save for that vigorous fingering she’d given herself the day before. That new relationship she’d started as well had probably run its course she felt, especially if she secures the position at the Academy and needs to stay there five nights a week. She decided she’ll let him know over the weekend.

Monday evening came relatively quickly in the end. A busy weekend was had what with getting her hair, nails and toes done. Oh, and a wax as well. Kerry felt it was important to be presentable for the second Academy interview, or meeting, if it was that. After all she might be called upon to show what skills she already possessed for such a Service Assistant role she was seeking to secure. She got in the car and started off dead on four, giving herself two hours to make the ninety-minute journey, arriving almost exactly at five-thirty. As she drove up the drive to the main building she gave a thought to the last time she was there, travelling in the opposite direction, and needing to pull over, but she’d now forgotten why. It went completely out of her head as she manoeuvred to park up. She waited twenty minutes before getting out of the car and making her way into the lobby. A different woman was there from last time, and greeted her as she got to the desk. “Good evening, Kerry. They’re waiting for you in madam Crystale’s office. You know the way up, don’t you?” “Yes, I do. Thank you,” Kerry responded and made her way up. At that red door she knocked, and it immediately opened, although unlike before there was someone there this time. A woman of about forty, maybe late forties. Auburn hair down to the shoulders, and very smartly styled. Taller than Kerry. Thinner, wearing a tight fitting knitted dress accentuating the fine curves. Small tits though, Kerry thought. “Hello, Kerry. What a pleasure to meet you,” this woman said, “I’m Jenny.” Jenny offered Kerry her hand to shake, and Kerry took it, saying nothing before Jenny spoke again; “Come in, we’re over on the settee. As Kerry turned right she saw Madam Crystale on the settee facing her, with another woman beside her. As Kerry walked towards them this woman rose up, offered her hand saying “Hello, Kerry, I’m Jo.” Kerry took it and said “Hi,” turning back to Jenny to now offer a smile as she knew she hadn’t acknowledged her greeting as such. The still seated Madam Crystale was looking up at Kerry as their gazes met, and said “Take a seat, Kerry,” gesturing to the settee directly opposite across the coffee table. Kerry wasn’t wearing a coat to remove, so sat down as she was. It was only as she sat down in the tight fitting skirt she was wearing that Kerry realised that she’d forgotten to put on any panties, and as such closed her legs tightly as Jenny sat down beside her on her right.

“Well, Kerry,” Crystale said, “We thought that a cosy informal interview would work here with you because, to be frank, we’re pretty confident already that you’d fit in perfectly here. Just a few more questions, and a practical exercise, to see if we’re right. Take some tea” she added, pointing to a cup already full beside a pot on the table. Kerry lifted the cup to her lips and just downed the contents, in one. Not as bitter as previously she decided, but then again maybe she was getting used to it. “Jenny, you start,” Crystale suggested. “Yes, of course, Crystale,” Jenny responded, and turned to Kerry beside her. “Do you like anal sex, Kerry?” She asked. Taken a little aback at such a personal question at first, Kerry decided that being open and honest here was nevertheless the best strategy. She couldn’t explain it though, but somehow the question aroused her. Even though she replied “No, not really. I much prefer it the right way,” she was definitely aroused. “How about oral. Do you like sucking cock?” Jo then asked her. Kerry did. A lot actually. And the question aroused her even more. “Yes. Yes, I do,” Kerry responded. “Do you swallow?” Jenny asked her. And Kerry did. Not out of any desire for the taste though, but always as a willingness to please in a strong emotional relationship, so she said she did swallow. “Stand up Kerry,” Crystale sort of directed rather than asked, and Kerry did. “Remove your clothes for me. Let us see exactly what you’ve got,” Crystale again directed. Kerry was torn between the overwhelming desire in her to secure the position, and complying with the very unusual demand being made of her here now, but she did as she was told, firstly removing the skirt to reveal a bare lower half of her body, being without panties as she was. Then the blouse and bra, dropped to the floor beside the skirt. Somehow she knew it was appropriate to keep her high-heeled shoes on. “Beautiful. Just beautiful,” Jenny said as she began stroking Kerry’s arse cheeks. “Turn round and bend over,” Crystale told her, and Kerry did. “Pull those cheeks apart,” Crystale added, and Kerry did, her arousal only heightened by doing exactly as she was being told. “Adrian would just love that arse,” Jo said. “Yes he would,” Jenny agreed as she stroked an index finger up and down the crack now clearly visible to the three interviewers. As a matter of course, Jenny pushed her finger into the hole now visible to test the muscle reaction, and up to the third knuckle it went as Kerry’s arsehole tightened around it. In and out three, maybe four times it went, and Kerry was by now fully aware of the wetness in her other hole down there. She found herself pushing back just a little just to feel if it could get in any further. “Let me taste,” Jo asked, and as she arrived to go down on her knees beside Kerry, mouth already open, Jenny pulled her finger from where it was and rested it on Jo’s now extended tongue. She took it in and began to suck on it. “Nice?” Jenny asked. “Yes,” Jo replied as she pulled her mouth off the finger. As she did so, there was a knock on the door. Kerry looked towards it. She was facing that way, and saw two young men enter. One was the student who had passed her the mobile phone on Friday, the other obviously a little older. “Michael. Gordon. Let me introduce you to Kerry here who’ll be joining the staff today,” Crystale said, and added “Kerry, stand up and introduce yourself to Michael and Gordon here. Michael is the taller and older. Been here longer than most having failed to graduate last year. Isn’t that right Michael?” Crystale asked. “Yes, Crystale. It is,” he replied. “Twenty two you are now, aren’t you?” Crystale said knowingly. “Yes, I am,” he responded. “And Gordon here happens to be the youngest student presently with us. That right, Gordon?” Crystale asked. “Yes Crystale,” he replied. “And that makes you what, eighteen years old?” Crystale again asked knowingly. “Yes. Eighteen,” he responded. “Hello Michael, Gordon,” Kerry said, offering her hand, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was standing naked before them, or just not caring, actually wanting to show them what was potentially on offer by way of service anyway. Both shook her hand with a grin rather than smile, looking up and down at her as their hands connected. “Kerry, at all times you will address the students as sir when engaging with them. Do you understand?” Crystale said. “Yes, of course. I’m sorry,” Kerry responded towards her before turning to the young men and apologising. Saying “sorry sir” to each of them only heightened her arousal and now she was beginning to feel almost desperation for something to satisfy that burning need now in her. “Down on your knees, Kerry,” Crystale directed her, and she dropped to them immediately. “Gentleman, as you will,” Crystale told them, and each unzipped the fly on their trousers before pulling out an already hardening cock. Yes, yes please, Kerry thought as her mouth opened and her hands each went instinctively to a cock. She pulled on each a couple of times wondering which was to be first. As Michael was the more senior, surely his. And it was bigger than Gordon’s. Longer. Thicker. And so hard in her hand now. She put her mouth on it, taking maybe three or four inches at first, to suck, before pushing her mouth further to take as much in before she might have gagged. Michael started thrusting, fucking her mouth whilst she licked it inside there. When it came out she began licking the shaft, sucking just on the head before taking it in again, all the while pulling on Gordon’s manhood. “Gordon’s there too,” Crystale reminded her, so she reluctantly left Michael to concentrate now on Gordon. Sucking, licking, kissing, pulling and pushing on it whilst doing so. It wasn’t in her mouth long before she felt the shaft harden in that pre-cumming state, and then the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat. Then another, and another. She continued to push and pull on the shaft, milking it as much as she could. Then swallowed. As Gordon’s cock left her mouth she found herself being directed back to Michael’s by his hand firmly on her head. She performed again on it as before, only this time she was wanting his cum badly too, so badly that she worked her mouth and hand on this cock like no other time elsewhere that she could remember. When he pulled it out, replacing his own right hand with hers and began wanking it himself, she left her mouth open, willing him to direct what was to come into it, but he didn’t. Instead he shot over her cheek, her chin, and down onto her tits. She pushed her tongue out and around, looking to draw some of the cum into her mouth with it, and made to raise her hand to her cheek to push it round and in before Jenny went down on her knees beside her and pulled Kerry’s hand down with her own, saying “No, let me. Let me.” It was Jenny’s cum to savour, so she’d decided, and proceeded to lick it from Kerry’s face, swallowing each time she’d taken some in. First the cheek, then the chin, and a dribble still on the tit to recover, and Jenny had consumed it all. “What do you say to these gentlemen, Kerry?” Crystale asked. Kerry looked at each before saying “Thank you, sir. Thank you.” “Off you go now, gentlemen. Do either of you know who Jo and Jenny are with tonight?” Crystale asked. “I’m with Bryan and Peter,” Jo said before the men could answer, and as they looked at each other to consider Jenny, she said “Stephane. I’m with Stephane tonight, Crystale.”

Once alone with Kerry, after the others had left the room, Crystale said to a now dressed and newly appointed Service Assistant, “Well Kerry, I think that went well this evening. We’ll need arrange for you to stay now until Saturday, understood?” “Yes, Crystale,” she responded. “Unless you feel up to it I thought an early night alone for your first here. You agree, don’t you Kerry?” Crystale asked, but was in reality telling her. “I want cock,” Kerry said without hesitation. And she felt that she really did. A load of cum down her throat and a little arse fingering just wasn’t enough to satisfy that burning desire still between her legs. “I need cock. Please Crystale.” She added. “Well, well,” Crystale remarked, as she moved towards her desk. “I’m certain that you’ll be a worthwhile addition to the servicing staff here, Kerry” she said as she turned, now holding a thick, nine inch glass dildo in her hand. “Show me now how much you want cock, using this,” Crystale demanded as she passed it to Kerry. Kerry’s legs were already parting as she took hold of it.