The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bella Beguile, Submissive Sidekick

After becoming enslaved to the mysterious Mercedes Jewel, Bella Beguile goes on the run with her new Mistress. Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria pursue them, their mission to save Bella. Just when they catch up with them, things take an unexpected turn…

“Mistress, I really think we should leave now,” Bella said as she pulled on her costume.

The silvery-haired hypnodomme was in Mercedes Jewel’s large and luxurious private dressing room in the back of the strip club known as “Hijinks”.

“Do you now…I don’t recall asking for your opinion, slave,” Mercedes replied haughtily.

The sexy Latina stripper-hypnotist was naked, lounging comfortably on a settee and holding an iPad.

Bella frowned.

“I apologize, Mistress,” she said, zipping up her boots.

Mercedes smiled.

“No need to apologize my sexy pet. I have granted you a good deal of autonomy for a reason. Now tell me why you are so worried about these two,” she commanded, her eyes on her tablet.

The iPad screen showed a video feed from a camera in one of the strip club’s high end “champagne rooms”.

In the middle of the room stood two beautiful women. One was a tiny brunette dressed in a sexy purple halter top and jeans along with very tall purple wedge sandals, her hair in pair of braids on either side of her head. The other was a very tall fair-skinned blonde wearing a short white dress, her long hair in a single fancy braid wrapped around her head. She was conspicuously barefooted, her fingernails, toenails and lips ruby red.

“As I told you, they are Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria; both very powerful hypnotists and close friends of mine. We are… or were… in a conclave together. They are very formidable. They are here looking for me. I know they saw me dancing, and they probably know I spotted them as well,” Bella replied, now fully costumed, including her mask.

Bella’s loyalty was now to Mercedes, due to the powerful hypnotic conditioning the latter had been subjecting her to each day since capturing her over a week earlier.

Rather than turn Bella into a mindless slave, Mercedes had skillfully woven suggestions of love, loyalty and obedience into Bella’s subconscious, subtly adding them to her personality rather than forcing her into obedience like many other hypnodommes would do.

As a result, Bella was now Mercedes’ loyal sidekick, still a slave but with her ability to think, reason and act independently intact.

Bella accepted that Mercedes was her Mistress and that she had to follow and obey her, and that she wanted to do so.

Mercedes believed it was a much better way to enslave someone, especially someone as powerful and useful as Bella Beguile; rather than them being constantly ordered around, their subconscious continually resisting their servitude. By giving Bella some freedom and input into their activities and allowing her to enjoy them, she was less likely to break free of Mercedes’ control.

She would still need. regular hypnotic reinforcement and conditioning, but less frequently.

Despite needing fewer sessions to keep her under control, Mercedes had been hypnotizing Bella daily; she enjoyed putting the older woman into trance, often combining the sessions with sexual domination.

The two hypnotists had become eager, passionate lovers.

“I understand you think a lot of your former colleagues, but Ember is a skilled hypnotist as well, and a better martial artist than me. And she has four of my best hypno-goons backing her up. She can handle them,” Mercedes said with satisfaction.

Now Bella chuckled, shaking her head.

In her mid-twenties, Ember was a sexy True Hypnotist and stripper, one of Mercedes’ lieutenants, hypnotically enslaved in the same manner as Bella after losing a duel to the Latina hypnotist.

She was skilled, resourceful and dangerous.

Bella knew it wouldn’t make any difference agains Casey and Alex.

The pair were far, far too powerful for Ember.

They were likely too powerful for Bella and Mercedes to take on.

“She will fail, Mistress. Trust me, please. I don’t want you harmed. Casey and Alex are very powerful, very dangerous hypnodommes. They saw me dancing, and they are very sharp. They will recognize the collars on your slaves. They know I have been hypnotized,” Bella said meekly.

While she wanted to please her Mistress, she was also willing to risk her displeasure to protect her.

Mercedes scowled.

“I am disappointed that you think so little of me, slave-Bella, and so much of them. Your former friends are persistent, and I may have even heard of Tiny Tough, but I do not fear them. Kiss my feet,” she commanded petulantly, extending her right foot toward Bella.

Mercedes made a mental note to start to remove Bella’s admiration for her former friends.

Bella looked crestfallen as she knelt and began to worship her Mistress’s sexy feet.

The anti-magic toe rings Mercedes had taken from Bella shined as she kissed her Mistress’s lovely brown skin.

Her emotions were a jumble; she had become submissive to Mercedes, and enjoyed serving her Mistress; she wanted to make her happy and was upset she had displeased her.

The natural dominant part of her nature rebelled at her servitude, chaffing at her enslavement.

She has reduced you to a fucking sidekick! Stop it you loser! a voice said angrily in the back of her mind.

However, the voice was small and weak compared to the power of Mercedes’ skillful hypnotic conditioning, and Bella’s new consciousness won out.

Mercedes was thoughtful as Bella obeyed her command.

“In all fairness, I haven’t gotten this far by being stupid. Jacob, go get my Charger and park it by the back door. Leave the keys in the ignition. Then go to the safe house and make certain it is ready for us if we need it. I will call you with further instructions,” Mercedes said to a tall, fit man in his thirties standing by the door.

The closest thing Mercedes had to a Thrall, Jacob was dressed in black tactical clothes, a Glock forty-five-caliber pistol on his belt. His dark hair was in a short ponytail, and he had a red-leather slave-collar around his neck, denoting him as Mercedes’ property.

“Yes Mistress,”Jacob said, immediately leaving the room.

Bella continued to worship Mercedes’ feet while the Latina hypnotist watched as Ember entered the champaign room.

“Hello ladies. I hear you are looking for a good time,” the flame-haired stripper said, smiling broadly at Casey and Alex.

She was topless, wearing only a short, sexy red skirt and tall red heels, along with a red slave-collar.

A large ruby pendant on a long gold chain rested between her lovely breasts.

Her nipples were pierced with golden hoops, and a red garnet glittered in her belly button.

“We are looking for someone, actually,” Casey said sweetly.

Ember put her hands on her hips and gave a sexy pout.

“I’m someone,” she said playfully.

Alex chuckled and shook her head.

“It would really be in your best interest to cooperate and help us find Bella,” she said.

Ember continued to pout, reaching up to casually grasp her pendant’s long chain and lift the ruby pendant from between her breasts, causing it to sparkle.

“I’m really sorry but I don’t know any Bella. If you will just relax a moment, I am sure we can—,” she began.

Her words were lost in a gasp as Alex’s bare foot slammed into her stomach, doubling her over.

The blonde hypnotist had moved with astonishing speed, her kick so smooth and graceful that it almost seemed in slow motion to Mercedes as she watched the events unfolding on her tablet.

“Did you really think you could hypnotize us?” Casey scoffed.

Ember slowly stood up straight, a scowl on her face.

“I was hoping I could, yes. I suppose I will have to settle for beating you—,” she began.

Again her words were lost in a grunt of pain as Alex lashed out with her foot, kicking Ember in the stomach, chest and face so quickly that the stunned red-head barely registered her movements.

Ember stumbled backward and fell unceremoniously to the floor.

Casey laughed.

“She warned you,” Tiny Tough said.

Ember sat up with a grunt of pain.

“Guys, get in here now!” she shouted.

The door opened, and four tall men dressed in black suits entered the room; two were caucasian, one hispanic and one black.

All four had close-cropped hair and looked strong and fit.

“Oh no, hypno-goons! Whatever shall we do, Freckles?” Casey said with mock panic.

Alex laughed.

“I guess we should give up, Case,” she replied solemnly.

“Grab them!” Ember ordered, getting shakily to her feet.

“Yes Mistress,” the Hispanic man replied, obviously the senior goon.

The men fanned out, two moving toward Alex and the other two toward Casey.

Ember took off her pendant and raised it, her green eyes fixed on Tiny Tough.

Casey opened her rich brown eyes wide, unleashing a stream of barely-perceptible flashes into Ember’s eyes.

The red-haired stripper-hypnotist-slave gasped in astonishment.

“Act like a duck, you fucking cunt,” Casey commanded.

Ember immediately began to flap her arms and quack.

Alex exploded into motion, rushing the two men approaching her.

She deftly avoided their attempts to grab her, kicking one of them hard in his balls and sweeping the feet from the other, causing him to crash to the floor. She immediately followed up with a punch to the face of the man she had kicked, and performed a graceful spinning kick that caught the man who’s feet she’d swept full in his face.

On her left, Casey had kicked off her sandals and was backing away from the two men who were approaching her.

“You boys are far too relaxed to grab me…you are feeling tired…sleepy…you don’t want to move…you only want to listen to my voice…to stop…and listen…stop…and listen,” she purred in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

The man on the right lunged at her, but she deftly performed a graceful backward handspring, avoiding his grasp.

“Too slow dear…because you are so relaxed…so tired…so sleepy…moving is becoming difficult…you simply want to stop…to hold still to freeze in place and keep listening to my voice…relaxing more and more…slowing down…freezing in place…you cannot move…not even a little bit…your are frozen…just stop and listen…stop…and listen…,” Casey continued to say.

She didn’t miss a beat as she circled around a chair, putting it between her and the two goons.

The men were moving slowly as her hypnotism affected them, but they split up and continued their pursuit, one going left and the other right.

Casey took a step and flipped over the chair, landing lightly and turning to face the men who were turning slowly back to follow her.

“You will stop now…you cannot move a muscle…stand completely still and listen to my voice…you cannot move at all,” Casey said firmly, her words resonating in the men’s minds.

They both froze.

While Casey had been dealing with the two goons, Alex had continued her assault on the ones attempting to capture her. She had dodged or blocked their blows and attempts to grapple her while gracefully countering with perfect kicks and punches.

Tiny Tough smirked at the frozen goons, then looked to see how her beloved Freckles was faring.

Both men Alex had faced were bleeding from their mouths and noses; Alex herself was untouched. She hadn’t broken a sweat, and her dress was still pristine white. Casey saw she had her pendant in her hand, swinging rhythmically back and forth.

One man was already hypnotized at her feet; the other was standing helpless, his eyes locked on the magnificent diamond, following it even as his eyelids fluttered.

“…you cannot stay awake any longer…sleep,” Alex said firmly, using the diamond to focus her hypnotic power and project it into the man.

His eyes closed and he collapsed to the floor.

Satisfied her lover was safe, Casey turned her attention back to Ember, who was still acting like a duck.

Knowing that her Mentalism would wear off any second, Casey hit Ember with another stream of flashes.

“Stop acting like a duck and get down on your knees,” she commanded.

Ember scowled, flushing red with embarrassment as she obeyed, sinking into a kneeling position before Tiny Tough.

“You bitches don’t know who you are fucking with,” she spat out.

Casey laughed at her.

“Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you. Now have a look at this…,” she said, removing her diamond pendant.

She dangled it before Ember’s eyes and started it spinning with her free hand, causing its facets to glitter spectacularly…

“Fuck. Shit. Damn it! Okay, you were right, Bella. I will apologize later. Time to go,” Mercedes said back in her dressing room.

The hypnotist rose and grabbed her cell phone from a nearby table, then hurried from the room still naked, Bella following quickly.

Mercedes led Bella down a short hallway to a back door. A pair of hypno-goons dressed similar to the ones Casey and Alex had just beaten stood beside the door.

“There is a tall blonde woman and a tiny brunette one after us. Stop them from following,” Mercedes said without pausing.

“Yes Mistress Mercedes,” both hypno-goons replied in unison.

She stepped out into the alley to find beautiful recent-model customized red Dodge Charger waiting.

Mercedes slid quickly into the driver’s seat, Bella joining her in the passenger side.

As she started the engine, neither hypnotist noticed a figure move gracefully from the shadows, staying low and in the car’s blind spot.

Lavea quickly attached a tiny GPS tracker to the car’s rear fender, then backed away and disappeared into the alley’s shadows once again.

The car roared to life and sped from the alley, tires squealing as it rounded the corner and moved into the street.

“Fuck yes! They won’t catch us that easily!” Mercedes shouted, enthusiastically.

She touched a button on the stereo and the car was immediately filled with loud, throbbing dance music.

Bella frowned as the naked woman skillfully maneuvered the car through traffic twenty miles above the speed limit.

It wasn’t her Mistress’ driving that troubled her.

Rather, it was her former friends’ arrival.

Bella had expected The Fascinating Five to come looking for her, and had warned Mercedes repeatedly, encouraging her to be ready.

The Latina hypnotist was very formidable; she was extremely intelligent, skilled and powerful.

However she was also arrogant, reckless and a bit ignorant of the True Hypnotism community.

Mercedes had not taken Bella’s warning seriously.

“If they think they can just walk into my club and do as they please, they will end up just like you, my pet,” Mercedes had said confidently.

Bella was not reassured.

Just walking into Hijinks and doing as they pleased was exactly what she had feared, and exactly what Casey and Alex had done.

We are lucky it was just Alex and Casey, Bella thought as they sped through traffic.

The Fascinating Five were were somewhat unique in how they got along; believing they were stronger as a group and genuinely caring for one another, they would never abandon one of their own.They would seek revenge, harsh punishment on anyone who attacked or wronged one of them.

It wouldn’t matter in the slightest to them that Bella had intended to enslave Mercedes and had gotten her comeuppance; they would pursue them until they had freed Bella and punished her captor.

Bella had of course not known Mercedes was a hypnotist; if she had, she would have approached her with more caution and respect, perhaps even trying to negotiate with her.

Her arrogance and assumption the Mercedes was merely a stripper moonlighting as a burglar had gotten her hypnotized and enslaved instead, and now she only wanted to see her new Mistress safe and happy.

However, Mercedes’ stubbornness might make protecting her difficult, especially considering her volatile temper and reckless attitude.

She reminds me of Tiny Tough, Bella thought, glancing at the beautiful Mercedes.

She sighed, certain that they were far from safe despite their escape.

Back inside Hijinks, Alex and Casey had questioned the hypnotized Ember, and quickly moved to the back door of the club in an attempt to cut off Mercedes and Bella before they could leave.

They too late, and found themselves accosted by more of Mercedes’ goons.

Alex had one of them immobilized in a painful armlock following a brief exchange of blows while beside her Casey was on the other’s back with her legs wrapped tightly around his chest, having deftly gotten behind him and leapt up to put him into a sleeper hold.

Alex waited patiently for Casey’s goon to pass out. Once he was on the floor, Casey composed herself and focused her attention on Alex’s goon.

He was bent over in pain, his eyes almost even with the diminutive Tiny Tough’s face.

“Look into my eyes and pain will stop,” Casey purred soothingly at him.

The man grunted, struggling weakly to free himself.

His eyes reflexively met Casey’s rich brown ones, and he grunted in surprise as he felt the energy radiating from them.

Casey gave one of her dazzling smiles.

“Just relax…look into my eyes…deep into my eyes…let them draw you in…relax…your worries and fears are just melting away…as you listen to my voice and sink deeper into relaxation…falling into my eyes…dropping into a trance for me…,” she continued, opening her rich brown eyes wide.

Casey didn’t often use her eyes as a focus, but had decided to use the opportunity to practice one of her many hypnotic tools.

The man gasped as Tiny Tough’s pupils seemed to expand and fill his vision; hypnotic energy flowed from them into his grey eyes, and he immediately began to feel lightheaded and dizzy as a wave of relaxation washed over his body.

In some ways, Casey’s power was even more potent than the Mistress’s Gaze, although it required her to be closer and her victim to focus their attention directly on her eyes rather than simply be caught by a shimmering glow.

Very few hypnotists could focus pure hypnotic energy the way Casey could, and it was only a matter of seconds before the man dropped into a trance and Alex dropped him to the floor.

“Now I am really fucking annoyed,” Tiny Tough growled, heading out into the alley without hesitation.

Alex followed her, and they were immediately greeted by Lavea as she materialized from the shadows.

The tall beautiful slave was dressed in a dark bodysuit and combat boots, her hair in a tight bun. Her favorite suppressed Glock was on her hip, and she had several knives, a collapsable baton and other items attached to her belt or strapped to her thighs.

“Well? Did you see Bella? Why didn’t you stop her?” Casey snapped.

The tiny woman put her hands on her hips, her expression angry.

“Case, Lavea did the right thing; she couldn’t take on Bella and this Mercedes at the same time. Chill,” Alex said quietly.

She put a hand on her lover’s arm, and Casey’s expression immediately softened a bit.

Tiny Tough took a deep breath, a pleasant relaxing tingle spreading through her from Alex’s touch, the result of a post-hypnotic suggestion from her lover that she used to cool Tiny Tough’s often volatile temper.

Casey smiled at Alex and nodded.

“I am sorry Lavea. Did you see Bella come out?” she asked more reasonably.

Lavea nodded.

“Yes Lady Casey. Bella got into a red late-model Charger with a naked Latina woman and drove off. I put a GPS tracker on the car. They did not see me,” she replied.

“Wonderful! Well done Lavea. You will go get the car and Janessa and wait for us out front,” Alex ordered her.

“As you command,” Lavea agreed with a nod before hurrying from the alley.

Casey smiled.

“Okay Freckles, what is the plan?” she asked.

She looked at the younger woman with admiration; Casey had never met anyone who complemented and soothed her the was Alex did.

She was truly in love with the statuesque blonde.

Alex blushed a bit, seeing the way Casey was looking at her.

She loved Tiny Tough deeply and completely as well, and she desperately wanted to do a good job taking the lead on rescuing Bella to impress her lover.

Alex took a deep breath and released it slowly.

“Okay, so we can track the car which means we will know where they are going. I say we collect Ember and go to our hotel. I want to try out the new…skill? Trick? I seem to have developed,” she replied.

Casey was thoughtful.

“I would call it a talent. Are you sure? It seems to really take its toll on you,” she said.

Alex nodded.

“I believe it will get easier the more I practice it. I think Ember is a perfect candidate; She is under both Mercedes’ and your suggestions. I believe she could be very helpful,” she said.

Alex sounded confident, but Casey could see she was nervous about making the decisions on such an important mission.

Casey took Alex’s hand.

“If you feel good about, I trust your judgement. It sounds like a plan, boss. You are doing great; stop doubting yourself and let’s go find Bella,” she said with a wink.

Casey stood on her tiptoes, and Alex bent to give a short but passionate kiss.

“Thank you my love,” Alex whispered after they’d kissed.

Casey chuckled.

“Mmmm, my pleasure…I love you, Alex. Now let’s get you off this filthy concrete,” she said, glancing down at her girlfriend’s bare feet.

Alex nodded and turned toward the door.

Casey playfully swatted her ass, making her giggle as they went back into Hijinks.

Less than an hour later Casey and Alex were in the living room of their luxury hotel suite.

Casey was sitting casually in a big comfortable armchair, her sandals off and one leg slung over the arm of chair as she munched on a large box of chicken nuggets she had insisted on acquiring form a drive-thru on the way from Hijinks.

“Hypnotizing makes me hungry,” she had said after commanding Lavea to stop for her snack.

“Everything makes you hungry,” Alex had retorted with a roll of her eyes.

Alex sat across from her on the couch, beside a still deeply-entranced Ember.

The stripper was now dressed in jeans and a pink halter top along with tall black wedges; Casey had commanded her to dress before they had taken her from the club.

Lavea and Janessa stood on either side of the door.

Casey’s tall, fit blonde Thrall was dressed and equipped similarly to Lavea.

Alex had her eyes closed; she was in a state of self-hypnosis, meditating on what she was about to do.

Casey was fidgeting, eager to go find Bella.

Lavea had tracked the car to a property roughly an hour away, outside the city; she was periodically checking its position on her laptop and would alert Casey if the car moved.

Finally Alex took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

“Okay, I am ready,” she said.

Casey sat up straight, eating her last nugget and tossing the box onto the floor.

“Good luck Freckles. I know you can do it,” she said supportively.

Internally Casey was a bit nervous; manifesting and using new hypnotic powers was always slightly risky, with occasional unexpected side-effects or consequences.

The risk was very low, but Casey still worried about her beloved Alexandria.

Alex smiled at her and winked.

Then she laid her hand on Ember’s arm.

Both women gasped; Alex’s eyes rolled back in her head, and she stiffened slightly.

Ember shuddered for a few seconds, then let out a long sigh.

Alex grunted, a slight frown on her lips.

Casey held her breath, watching for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only thirty seconds.

Then Alex opened her eyes and smiled; she took a deep breath and removed her hand from Ember’s arm

The red-haired stripper-hypnotist jumped as if startled from a deep sleep.

“Oh…my…fucking…god…,” she said slowly, her eyes going wide.

She looked confused and angry, and tears trickled from her eyes.

“Ember, it is okay. You are safe. We will not hurt you,” Alex said comfortingly.

Casey tensed, ready to hit the stripper with her mentalist flashes if she tried anything.

Ember looked at Alex.

“She…Mercedes…I…I have been her slave for almost two years,” she said in a trembling voice.

“Yes, I am sorry but you have. But you are free now,” Alex replied gently.

Casey was amazed and impressed.

Alex had removed all the hypnotic suggestions, compulsions and triggers, both Mercedes’ and Casey’s, from Ember’s mind. It was something that would have taken a skilled hypnotist at least several hours, if not multiple sessions.

She had done it simply by touching her and concentrating.

Alex had first discovered she had some form of “tactile-hypnosis” ability when she was hypnotizing Casey to help her relax and focus her energy.

Casey had never seen anything like it, although the Archdomina had once theorized that such a power was possible.

She will be delighted to hear what Alex has accomplished, she thought.

Casey felt very proud of her young blonde girlfriend.

She noted Alex’s shoulders were slightly slumped; her lover was exhausted from the effort, though she was hiding well.

She couldn’t hide it from Casey; the couple was completely in tune with one another’s moods, feelings and well-being.

Tiny Tough rose and went to the suite’s kitchen and returned with a bottle of water which she handed to Alex.

The tall blonde hypnotist was sitting quietly, patiently listening to Ember as she began to sort through everything that had happened to her since becoming Mercedes’ slave.

Alex smiled her thanks at Casey and took a long drink from the bottle.

Casey sat beside Alex and put a hand on her thigh.

“…she is very smart; she made me believe it was my own desire to serve her. I wasn’t…I mean I didn’t think, uh, din’t want to get away…not consciously at least…she was my fucking biggest rival, and she made me want to be her bitch…that cunt!” Ember was saying, her jumbled thoughts coming out in a rush.

She was growing more agitated, her breathing rapid.

“Ember, please try to calm down a bit. You are free now. Mercedes has our friend hypnotized,” Alex said calmly.

Ember stopped talking and looked at her as if seeing her for the first time.

“I…you hypnotized me too!” she said, her gaze going to Casey.

“Yes I did,” Casey replied with a shrug.

Ember stood.

Casey tensed, but Alex held up her hand.

“Yes, Casey hypnotized you…in self-defense after Mercedes sent you to hypnotize us. I freed you from her. Casey and I rescued you,” she said.

Ember narrowed her eyes.

“I…yes. Yes, you did. I…I’m sorry. I am just a bit overwhelmed,” Ember she replied, fresh tears trickling from her eyes.

Casey rose.

“It’s okay Ember. You have been through a lot. Being a slave it difficult, especially for a ’tist,” she said.

She offered Ember a hug, and the tall redhead gratefully accepted, bending to embrace Tiny Tough tightly.

Alex smiled, proud of her girlfriend’s ability to empathize with someone who had been an enemy only hours before.

Casey could hold a legendary grudge, but she also knew when to let things go, and it was one of the many reasons Alex loved her.

Tiny Tough was a wise woman under her brash and reckless exterior.

After they’d embraced, Casey went to the suite’s bar and poured Ember a double shot of expensive whiskey, which the hypnotist stripper down in one gulp.

Casey smiled in approval.

“Thank you both again, truly. So Sapphire Ice is a friend of yours?” Ember asked.

“Yes, although we know her as Bella. Apparently Mercedes captured her on a job,” Alex replied.

Ember nodded.

“She is very talented, and difficult to resist,” she said.

Casey snorted.

“So are we,” she said with her typical cockiness.

Ember actually smiled.

“Yes, you are. I take it you are going after your friend?” she asked.

“We are,” Alex said.

“Want in?” Casey asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ember nodded.

“Definitely. Do you have any idea where they went?” Ember asked.

“We do; I was hoping you could tell us about the place,” Casey said, opening Lavea’s laptop and displaying a map with a little red dot denoting the location of Mercedes’ Charger.

Ember shook her head.

“I have never been there. I would guess that is Mercedes’ safe house. I have heard her talk about it a few times, but she never took me there,” she said.

“Are you the only ’tist she had in her power?” Casey asked.

“I believe so; she was very excited to have acquired Bella. She was talking about it being time to expand the operation, and that Bella had a lot of skills and knowledge that would help,” Ember replied.

“That she does; if Mercedes has made her more of a sidekick than a mindless slave, we will have our hands full,” Alex said.

Casey nodded in agreement.

“Yes, Bella is very formidable. Ember, we are glad to have you along. I think we should have a nightcap, then some rest tonight; we can take turns and keep an eye on the car and see if it moves, then head out early in the morning. If that is cool with you, Freckles. She’s in charge,” Casey said to Ember with a wink at Alex.

“Yes, honestly I am wiped. Removing the hypnotic suggestions from Ember that way was tiring,” Alex agreed.

Ember nodded.

“Whatever I can do to help. I am a black-belt in Tae Kwon Do; I help Mercedes train. I’m not as good a fighter as you Alex, but I can hold my own. I am also a pretty good ’tist, although again not as good as you two,” she said.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself; Alex has been trained by master martial artists since she was a toddler, and we ganged up on you. I can tell you want payback, and that is good enough for me,” Casey said.

Alex nodded and smiled at Ember.

“We are happy to have you with us Ember. Anything you can tell us about Mercedes will be helpful,” she said.

Ember smiled.

“Gladly. Oh and my real name is Penny by the way, but I prefer Ember,” she said.

“Awesome. Janessa, please fetch me a beer and Mistress Alex a scotch, and get Ember whatever she would like,” Casey commanded.

“Yes Lady Casey,” Janessa said, looking at Ember.

“A beer sounds fantastic,” the sexy red-haired young woman said.

While the three hypnotists sat enjoying a drink and discussing their plans, Bella Beguile was moaning with pleasure.

She was laying on a comfortable king-size bed in the master suite of a large rural house outside Portland.

Bella was naked and sweaty, scissoring with Mercedes; they had been having sex for over an hour, ever since arriving at the safe house.

The sexy Latina hypnotist thoroughly dominated Bella when they had sex, having her start with sucking at her toes before making her way up her body slowly, kissing, nibbling and licking every part of her body. Bella enthusiastically ate Mercedes’ pussy until she had cum, then moved up to worship her perfect tits, sucking at them vigorously.

Far from sated, Mercedes repositioned Bella on her back so she could straddle her head, then roughly grinding her pussy into the enslaved silver-haired woman’s face.

“Eat me, slut! You are my personal fuck toy, make me cum again!” Mercedes said.

Bella obeyed, thrusting her tongue deeply into Mercedes’ wet pussy and sucking at her clit.

Mercedes screamed as she orgasmed, cumming on Bella’s face.

After taking some time to recover, she then arranged their current position, enthusiastically grinding their pussies together.

Each woman had already orgasmed once, and they were now pressing against one another, trembling and moaning, shuddering and shrieking as they moved with urgency bordering on a frenzy.

“Oh…OH! Yes…Fuck me! FUCK ME!” Mercedes screamed, shuddering in ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Bella let out a long wordless moan as she also orgasmed.

“Mmm…ah…fuck…yes…that was wonderful…,” Mercedes said, breathing heavily.

“Yes…it was,” Bella agreed, also out of breath.

“Fetch me some water, and drink some yourself my pet,” Mercedes commanded.

Bella rose from the bed and moved to obey, leaving the bedroom and returning a moment later with two bottles of pleasantly chilled water, handing one to her Mistress.

“Well now that we got that out of our system, what is next?” Bella asked, drinking her water.

Mercedes chuckled.

“I was thinking we would finish your quest,” she replied slyly.

Bella looked at her quizzically.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“The key you were after the night we met; it is in the duffel bag I had with me. The bag is in the closet,” Mercedes said, nodding toward the open closet door.

Bella looked surprised, then smiled.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes, really. Your friends just tore up my club, so I can’t go back there, at least anytime soon. So, we need a purpose. I think it would be better if we get on the road, don’t you?” Mercedes asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I do. Casey and Alex won’t stop looking for me, and if they call in Peggy and Mariah, or even Jing-Mei, Charissa or Gillian…we should definitely be on the move,” Bella replied.

Mercedes smiled.

“Excellent. Now you will tell me what the key unlocks,” she said firmly.

Bella frowned; she felt compelled to answer truthfully, but part of her resisted.

The key was a personal quest she had been trying to fulfill for the past six months.

“It…it…um, uh…I…,” she stammered, turning red.

Mercedes raised an eyebrow.

Bella was resisting answering in an impressive display of willpower.

She continued to stammer, fumbling over her words as she fought the urge to answer.

Mercedes’ expression grew angry.

“You will answer my question now, cunt!” she said angrily.

Bella swallowed hard.

“It unlocks an antique strong box I am planning to steal,” she said, her resolve breaking.

“I see; and what is in this strongbox? Answer quickly!” Mercedes commanded.

“A translated copy of the second volume of The Art of True Hypnotism,” Bella replied.

Mercedes looked at her blankly.

“A book? A hypnotism book…oh my, does it contain secrets like your lovely Serpent’s Gaze?” she asked as she realized the significance of the book.

If it contained information that Bella was willing to go to such great lengths to acquire it, then it had to be valuable to any hypnotist.

“Yes, Mistress. That and many other secrets,” Bella replied.

“Fantastic! We must acquire this book so that I can study it,” Mercedes said eagerly.

“As you command, Mistress,” Bella agreed.

In the back of her mind a tiny seed of doubt took root.

Bella knew she was under hypnosis, but she didn’t care; Mercedes was beautiful, smart and worthy of being Bella’s Mistress. It didn’t matter that those beliefs were the result of being hypnotized. Mistress Mercedes knew best.

Or does she? Bella thought to herself.

Mercedes noted the look on her enslaved sidekick’s face; her near-genius level intellect told her that Bella’s will was trying to reassert itself.

That simply will not do, Mercedes thought.

“Bella, get on your knees in the middle of the floor. Assume submission position,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Bella agreed.

She got on her knees, locking her fingers behind her head and arching her back slightly.

Mercedes rose and stood over her, reaching down to casually pinch Bella’s nipples and then caress her face.

“You will watch me dance, my pet. Watch the rhythmic swaying of my sexy body and let yourself sink deep into trance for me. Deeply into my power…,” Mercedes purred.

Bella looked up at her adoringly.

“Yes Mistress,” she agreed, smiling.

In the back of her mind, Bella locked away the seed of resistance that had been planted, hiding it away so she could access it later.

She hoped.

Mercedes began to dance, her entire body hypnotically swaying.

Bella watched, enraptured.

Mercedes’ movements were graceful and seductive, her belly-button ring glittering and her brown eyes staring deeply into Bella’s blue ones.

“That’s it Bella…follow my every move…see my sexy body swaying, drawing your eyes and soothing your mind…dropping you into a deep trance…letting your thoughts fade away…listening to my voice…sinking into my power…obeying me…following my suggestions and commands…obeying Mistress Mercedes…letting me think for you…you want to serve me, to worship me…,” Mercedes said seductively, her words timed perfectly to the rhythm of her movements.

Bella quickly sank deeply into a hypnotic trance.

She could neither move or speak, only listen and obey.

Mercedes kept up her dance for ten minutes, continuing her soothing monotone speech, her words penetrating deep into Bella’s mind and reinforcing her servitude.

Finally, Mercedes stopped her dance; she was in spectacular shape, and had barely broken a sweat.

Bella knelt quietly, deeply hypnotized and awaiting her Mistress’s commands.

Mercedes smiled.

“Bella my love, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and tell me everything you know about where the strong box, where it is located, and what is in this…Art of True Hypnotism,” she said.

“Yes Mistress,” Bella agreed immediately.

Mercedes snapped her fingers.

Bella came out of her trance.

She smiled at her mistress and began to tell her everything she wished to know.

Late the next morning, Bella and Mercedes loaded the back of a Toyota Land Crusier with the help of Jacob, who had arrived in the vehicle the the previous evening. The cargo area already held several large bags containing his Mistress’s most valued possessions that he had gathered from her condo for her.

Mercedes’ safe house was fully stocked with food and other supplies, nearly any item she might need which they added to the items Jacob had brought.

They finished loading the vehicle and got inside; Jacob was behind the wheel with Bella and Mercedes sitting in the back together dressed in their respective costumes.

“It is almost a four-hour drive to Lakeside, Mistress,” Jacob said as he started the engine.

“No hurry; we won’t sneak onto the compound until after dark. We can stop along the way and see some sites, maybe find a nice tree and fuck under it,” Mercedes said with a seductive smile and wink at Bella.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

The SUV pulled out of the driveway and headed toward the highway.

Mercedes and Bella were on their way to Lakeside, or more accurately a large wooded estate near Lakeside where Bella believed the strong box they sought was located.

As they moved down the road, a dark blue Ford Expedition waited until they passed, then pulled out behind them and expertly followed them into traffic on the highway.

Inside the Expedition were five women; Lavea was driving, Janessa beside her. In the back sat Casey, Alex and Ember.

“I wonder where they are headed,” Alex said.

“Beats me; frankly I don’t care. I want to get Bella back, and put this Mercedes cunt at my feet,” Casey said.

“I am looking forward to seeing that,” Ember added.

“Don’t worry, she will spend some time with yours too. And Bella’s and Alex’s…,” Casey assured her.

“Something tells me foot-worship will be the least of her worries,” Alex said with a chuckle.

“You know me so well my love. Becoming a foot-slave is just the start of what is going to happen to her,” Casey said, kissing Alex’s cheek.

A trained assassin, Lavea was skilled at tailing her quarry and had no difficulties following Mercedes’ vehicle from a safe distance.

About ninety minutes down the road, Mercedes had Jacob pull over at a rest stop.

The two costumed hypnotists got out of the Land Crusier to stretch their legs, and Jacob went to use the restroom.

As Bella and Mercedes walked around the grassy park surrounding the rest-stop parking lot, they spotted a pair of sexy young college-age women sitting at a picnic table. They were looking at the hypnotists, whispering and giggling, no doubt at their costumes.

Mercedes looked at Bella with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you think? They are very attractive. Shall we start a new stable?” she asked slyly.

Bella looked at the two young women. They were indeed both very attractive; of average height, they were both slender and had blue eyes and pretty faces. One had long straight light brown hair and the other blonde locks in a messy ponytail. Both wore white tank tops, and the blonde wore very short denim shorts while her companion had on a long blue skirt. Both wore white flip flops, and sported a variety of simple jewelry; hoop earrings, bracelets and anklets. The blonde had a blue crystal belly button piercing, while brown-haired one sported two silver toe rings. Both had well cared for finger and toenails; the girl with brown hair had sky blue on both her fingers and toes, while the blonde had a french manicure and silver toenails.

“Why not? I am a Super Villainess,” Bella replied with a chuckle.

The two sexy costumed women sauntered over to where the young women sat.

“Hello ladies; how are the two of you on this lovely day?” Bella asked cheerfully.

Both young women giggled.

“Uh, fine…how are you?” the blonde replied, eyeing them skeptically.

“We are wonderful, thank you. So my friend and I were hoping you would like to come with us on a little road trip,” Mercedes said.

She struck a power pose, hands on her hips.

Again both young women laughed.

“Um, no thank you…we are on a road trip of our own, and we like don’t even know you,” the brown-haired woman replied, her expression one of annoyance.

“And you look a little…skanky,” the blonde added, looking at the sheer front of Bella’s costume with disdain.

“Well, please let us introduce ourselves. I am Bella Beguile, and this is Mercedes Jewel,” Bella said, offering her hand.

“What kind of names are those? And what is with the costumes?” the brown-haired girl replied, ignoring Bella’s hand.

Her friend reflexively reached up and took it.

“Look deep into my eyes, feel my touch, relax completely and…sleep!” Bella said as she grasped her hand.

She pulled the blonde’s arm sharply toward her then down.

“What?” the blonde asked, confused.

“Go deep asleep for me now,” Bella said firmly.

The blonde’s eyes slammed shut and she slumped over, tumbling off the bench onto the grass.

“What the actual fuck?” her friend said, standing up.

Mercedes raised her hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully, moving them rhythmically up and down, side to side.

“We are hypnotists dear. Now watch my fingers…follow them with your eyes…up and down…back and forth…see them fluttering…your eyes are tired…following my fingers is very relaxing…you are sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy now…you cannot stay awake…sleep,” Mercedes said in her hypnotic monotone.

The girl’s eyes reflexively followed Mercedes’ fluttering fingers, and the hypnotist’s words bypassed her conscious mind.

“Wait, what? I…,” she tried to protest.

Then her eyes closed and her head nodded forward as she entered a trance.

Each hypnotist took a moment to deepen their respective prize’s trance, then asked them a few questions.

They quickly determined they were shallow and privileged young women came from wealthy families, and didn’t have to worry about anything in their cushy lives.

Until now.

The blonde was named Carrie and her friend was Sarah. Both were undergraduate students at Oregon State; they were on a road trip for the next week, driving around Oregon in a Lexus SUV that Sarah’s father had given her when she’d started college.

“Excellent. No one will miss them for at least a week,” Mercedes said.

The hypnotist led their conquests to the Land Cruiser and ordered them inside.

Bella took their cell phones, and they retrieved some spare slave collars from their luggage.

They had the girls remove their flip-flops, tops and bras before putting on their new collars.

Mercedes casually tossed the young women’s clothing out the window as they got on the road.

“Menial slaves have no need of shoes or shirts,” she said with a chuckle.

Bella laughed, then ordered Carrie to lick her boots while Mercedes casually fondled Sarah’s lovely tits.

As soon as Lavea saw Mercedes’s vehicle pull off the road toward the rest stop, she had accelerated and sped down the road well above the speed limit.

She took the next exit and quickly parked the Expedition near a baseball field, where a little league game was going on.

“Lavea…?” Alex asked.

“We should change cars, and quickly. That big Ford over there would be nice, if one of you Mistresses would convince the man sitting in it to give it to us,” Lavea replied, nodding toward a big dark green four-door pickup truck.

It was no more than a year old and with more than enough room for them all to ride comfortably in.

In the driver’s seat was a middle-aged man, talking on his cell phone.

“I’ll handle him,” Casey said, reaching for the door.

“No, I will do it. Please, Lady Casey let me. I want to contribute,” Ember said.

Casey looked at Alex, who nodded.

“Okay, he’s all yours. Make it quick,” Casey said.

Ember smiled and exited the vehicle.

Dressed in jeans and a red halter top, the stripper quickly removed her top and tossed it to Casey, then took off her ruby pendant and sauntered over to the truck.

Alex and Casey watched as she knocked on the window; the driver looked at her, his eyes going wide when her saw her bare tits.

He quickly terminated his phone call and rolled down his window.

Ember had his complete attention. She began to speak to him as she smoothly raised her pendant, swinging it back and forth.

“She is very clever,” Casey said, with approval.

“What do you mean, Case?” Alex asked.

“Well, she went topless because well, he’s a dude. But see where she has her pendulum? She is swinging it in front of her tits, because she knows he will keep his eyes there anyway,” Tiny Tough said.

Alex smiled, noting that Ember already had the man’s eyelids drooping as he watched her pendant.

“You’re right. That is a good move. Men can be so predictable,” she said.

“Predictable and stupid when it comes to tits,” Casey said, shaking her head.

“I seem to recall you being pretty susceptible to tits yourself,” Alex retorted.

Casey looked at her with a smirk.

Alex pulled down her dress, letting her lovely tits spill out.

Casey laughed.

“Your wish is my command,” she said.

Alex giggled.

“Looks like she got him,” she said, putting her tits away.

Casey looked over to see Ember waving them over as the owner of the truck walked toward the restrooms with a dazed expression on his face.

Tiny Tough hopped out of the Expedition, and headed for the truck along with Alex. Lavea and Janessa got all of the hypnotists’ luggage from the back of the Expedition and then transferred it to the pickup.

“Awesomely done, Ember. Thank you,” Casey said as she settled into the truck’s huge backseat with the other two hypnotists.

“Yes, very good job. I trust he won’t remember what happened?” Alex asked.

“Thank you guys. He went into the bathroom and passed out. He will wake up with no clue what happened to him or his truck. He won’t be able to report it missing or stolen for the next forty-eight hours,” Ember replied with satisfaction.

“I knew you would fit right in,” Casey said, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Ember blushed, pleased by their approval.

Lavea got behind the wheel and drove them back on to the highway, where she put on the truck’s emergency flashers and pulled over.

The trucks windows were tinted, but Lavea had the other four women get down below the windows just to be safe.

She herself put on a trucker cap that was on the dash of the truck, and with her sunglasses on she doubted Bella would recognize her when they passed.

Ten minutes later, Mercedes’ Land Cruiser sped past.

Lavea had no way of knowing it, but there was no chance of Bella spotting her because both she and Mercedes had undressed and were having their pussies eaten by their hapless new slaves.

Lavea waited for a minute, then pulled back onto the highway and sped off, slowly catching up to the Land Cruiser.

“Well done Lavea. I will tell Peggy to have Sean put that big cock of his in you when we get back. You earned it,” Casey said in her typical crude fashion.

“Thank you Lady Casey. Domina Peggy has already given Sean and I permission to fuck. I often share their bed,” Lavea replied.

Similar to what Mercedes had done to Bella, Peggy had slowly given Lavea back more of her personality and ability to think and make decisions, which made her an even more formidable servant.

“That is really sweet. You have really grown into your role in Peggy’s stable,” Alex said sincerely.

Lavea smiled; she agreed with Alex. She was actually in a strange position; after being hypnotized the first time and adjusting to being a slave, she had discovered she was a submissive at heart.

She had come to like, even prefer being Peggy’s slave. Lavea had been given opportunities to indulge her own proclivities and desires beyond even what she’d had as a professional thief and assassin. However, she knew that without her regular hypnotic conditioning her old personality and urges might return, and combined with her lack of conscience and pride she might even try to hurt Peggy.

Luckily, Lavea enjoyed being hypnotized and was diligent about being conditioned and dominated regularly.

“Thank you Mistress Alexandria. It is an honor to serve Domina Peggy, and a privilege to work with her closest friends,” Lavea replied.

“Okay, if you two six-foot ninja chicks are done with the love fest, would somebody hand me that bag of chips we packed,” Casey said, causing everyone else in the vehicle except Janessa to laugh.

Casey’s Thrall didn’t have enough personality or free will left to bother with humor. She lived only to serve Casey and now Alexandria as well.

She dutifully handed her owner a large bag of salt and vinegar potato chips.

Farther up the road, Bella and Mercedes were lounging in the back of their vehicle, their sexual desires momentarily sated following multiple orgasms.

Their costumes were on the floor, Carrie and Sarah kneeling among them with blank expressions on their faces.

“That was the best road-trip stop I have ever taken; much better than a cup of coffee. We captured two really nice pets,” Bella said with a chuckle, admiring Carrie’s lovely body.

Mercedes had removed much of her restraint during their hypnosis sessions, and her hypnodomme and villain natures were at the forefront of her personality now.

She felt zero remorse for casually enslaving the women; they were little more than playthings that had crossed her path.

“I agree. Yours has a better rack, but the muscle tone on mine is superior,” Mercedes replied as if the two young women were game animals.

“So how are we going to proceed when we reach the estate? It has a very large wooded property around it. The main house is in the center; as far as I can tell it is used as some kind of retreat for wealthy companies to send their employees for team-building and other training,” Bella said.

“I like to be cautious, so we will definitely do some reconnaissance. After dark we will park well away from the property and hike in, observe and see how many people are present and assess security. The usual,” Mercedes replied, knowing Bella was well-versed in infiltration and burglary.

Bella nodded thoughtfully.

She was excited, so close to acquiring a volume of the legendary Art of True Hypnotism tomes.

Or more appropriately, assisting her Mistress in acquiring it.

Bella hoped that Mercedes would share it secrets as she’d promised.

Unlike Peggy, who had not yet seen fit to share her copy of the first volume of The Art of True Hypnotism with her.

I am lucky to have been enslaved by Mercedes; she is more generous as a Mistress than Peggy is as a friend, Bella thought.

She frowned, unsure if that thought was her own or generated by Mercedes’ influence.

Peggy is a wonderful friend, she is simply cautious after Donna’s betrayal…it probably doesn’t matter, you probably won’t see her again, she told herself.

Bella felt vaguely sad at the thought that she would not be with the Fascinating Five again.

You are much better off with Mercedes. She’s smart, powerful and a generous Mistress. Serving her is wonderful, Bella thought.

In the deepest recesses of her mind, the seed of resistance Bella had planted stirred.

You serve no one, it whispered.

Then a powerful urge to serve and obey Mercedes welled up inside her, and Bella dismissed her doubts and rebellious thoughts, shifting her mind to the task at hand.

“That sounds good to me Mistress. The main house is very large, and the strong box should be in a store-room in the basement. Apparently the owner of the house collects and stores a lot of antiques and rare items there, so we may find a bit of a treasure trove,” Bella said.

Mercedes smiled.

“I like the sound of that. After this job we can find a new city to set up in, perhaps in another country, and eventually open a new club. I was growing bored with Hijinks anyway. We may even start a new conclave, as a counter to your former friends so they will leave us in peace,” she said.

“That would be lovely,” Bella replied with a smile of her own.

Don’t count on that, she thought to herself.

She was still concerned about Casey and Alex pursuing them, but Mercedes was confident that no one knew the location of her safe house besides Jacob.

After they acquired the book, they could effectively disappear for awhile until her friends accepted she was gone.

Bella would just need to convince Mercedes to lay low for awhile, at least until she had learned what the book had to teach her.

That would not be easy; her Mistress was brash and fearless as well as quick to anger.

Bella was wary of pushing her too far; she didn’t want the Latina hypnotist to reduce her to a mindless drone, like the two twits kneeling before them.

“We are about twenty minutes from Lakeside, Mistress,” Jacob said from the driver’s seat.

“Excellent, take us to the state park I showed you this morning on the map. We will wait there until it is closer to dark,” Mercedes commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jacob said.

The Land Cruiser turned off the highway and headed to William Tugman State Park.

A moment later, Lavea drove the stolen pickup truck past the park’s entrance.

“They entered the park Mistresses,” she said.

“Okay, go a couple more miles and find a place to stop, a gas station or diner or something,” Alex instructed.

Lavea obeyed, pulling the truck into a small diner parking area. She chose a spot around the side of the building, so the truck was less visible to the highway.

“Okay Lavea, you are in fantastic shape, are you up to a hike back to the park to do a little recon?” Casey asked.

“Yes Mistress,” she said eagerly.

“Great. Alex, is that cool with you?” Casey asked.

The young blonde hypnodomme nodded.

“If Lavea is okay with it, then so am I,” Alex said.

Grinning, Lavea got a pair of long-range radios from her bag, handing one to Alex.

“I will let you know what I find, Mistress Alexandria,” she said.

Alex smiled.

“You will be careful and do not engage without permission,” she said sternly.

“Yes Mistress,” Lavea agreed.

The tall sexy brunette turned and jogged down the highway a few hundred feet before veering off into the tree line.

“Okay, now that we sent her off let’s go in and get some food. I need diner onion rings,” Casey said, leading the rest of the group inside.

Casey, Alex, Janessa and Ember secured a booth and ordered food and drinks, taking the opportunity to discuss tactics should they decide to go into the park to rescue Bella.

Over an hour passed before the radio squawked.

“Mistress Alexandria, this is Lavea. Over,” came the brunette slave’s voice.

“Go for Alex,” the blonde hypnotist replied.

“I found them, Mistress. They have commandeered a yurt near the lake and are currently having an orgy; two young women, Mercedes’ male slave, and now a park ranger who tried to get them to vacate the yurt are all under their power. Bella hypnotized him and now she’s riding his cock,” Lavea reported.

Ember chuckled and Casey laughed.

Alex shook her head and smiled.

“Let’s go get them now,” Casey said eagerly, eating the last of her second round of onion rings.

“Lavea, what is your opinion? Can we take them there?” Alex asked.

“Negative, it is too exposed, and there are other people around. They are being pretty brazen, and are going to draw more attention if they stay long. I recommend I keep observing until they move,” Lavea responded.

“Come on, Freckles! We have them!” Casey said.

Alex shook her head.

“Roger that Lavea. Keep an eye on them and report in when they move. Be careful. Alex out,” the blonde said.

Casey stuck her tongue out at Alex, who made a face and returned the gesture.

Ember laughed.

“You two are so cute,” she said.

“So what the fuck do we do now?” Casey asked, obviously eager for action.

Before Alex could answer, the sound of loud motorcycle engines pulling up to the diner could be heard.

Looking out the window, the group could see four very rough and tough looking bikers dismount their admittedly beautiful customized road bikes and head toward the door of the diner.

Alex let out a very big sigh.

“Now we get into a fight, because you won’t be able to control yourself,” she said to her girlfriend.

Casey grinned.

“Me? Alex, why would you think I want to mess with those guys?” she asked innocently.

Alex opened her mouth to reply, but before she could do so there was a commotion as the bikers forced a family of four to move to another booth so they could sit in their preferred spot near the back.

Alex sighed again and closed her mouth.

“Well we can’t just let them behave like that in here! I like the food,” Casey said, standing up.

Janessa also stood, knowing her owner’s behavior and proclivities very well.

Alex looked at Ember apologetically.

“I understand if you don’t want to get involved,” she said as Casey began to walk purposefully toward the bikers’ table, Janessa following.

“Are you kidding? I loved bar fights at Hijinks. I’m in,” Ember replied, rising.

Alex chuckled.

“I suppose we could use a few hypno-goons,” she said, rising and putting her hair up.

She and Ember followed Casey and Janessa.

“Alright assholes, you are going to get up and apologize to those people, then sit your fat asses somewhere else,” Casey was saying as Alex and Ember caught up with them.

Tiny Tough put her hands on her hips and stared at the men.

She was wearing one of her typical colorful dresses, this one red at the top and fading to orange then yellow, and five inch silver stiletto sandals. Her hair was in a ponytail, and her favorite diamond pendant hung around her neck.

“Well holy fuck I don’t quite know what to make of you,” one of the bikers said, grinning.

His companions smiled as well, amused by the beautiful but diminutive woman standing before them.

Janessa, Alex and Ember stood a few feet behind Casey, ready to spring into action when she goaded the men into a brawl

“What you should make of me is that I am not to be fucked with and you should do what I ask,” Casey said.

Again the biker who had spoken laughed, and again his friends joined in.

“Damn I like you. What is your name, darlin’? I’m Axel,” he said.

Casey grinned.

“Call me Tiny Tough,” she replied.

“Tiny Tough? I like that too. Are those friends of yours behind you?” Axel asked.

“They are,” Casey replied.

“Damn they are some beautiful ladies,” Axel said, nodding at Alex and the others.

Casey smiled even wider.

“So, are you going to do what I asked, or will I have to make you?” she asked.

Axel stared at her, his expression becoming serious.

Casey stared back.

Alex, Janessa and Ember tensed.

Axel burst into laughter.

“Ah fuck, it is nice to see you Casey!” he bellowed.

To Alex’s complete shock, the big man stood and engulfed Casey in a big hug, picking her up.

“Hi Axel,” Casey said with a giggle as he set her down.

“How the fuck are you? Boys, this is Lady Casey, the best damned hypnotist I know. Casey, this is Brick, Smitty and Blackjack,” Axel said.

The other bikers all smiled and greeted Casey.

“I am good, Axel. This is Ember, and my girlfriend Alexandria. Alex, Ember this is Axel; he is the President of the Scrap Metal Motorcycle club,” Casey said introducing the two groups.

She didn’t introduce Janessa; Axel knew she was Casey’s slave, and essentially a piece of property.

“Nice to meet you lovely ladies. Girlfriend? Congrats, I didn’t know you switched teams,” Axel said, offering his hand to Alex and Ember.

Both hypnotists shook it.

“Yes, Alex is the love of my life, turned me into full-on carpet-muncher. Alright, now be a good boy and go apologize to those people. And drop them five hundred for being such and asshole,” Casey said sternly.

“I know better than to argue with you. Be right back,” Axel said.

He went over and did exactly as Casey had told him, apologizing and giving the family five hundred dollars in cash.

“Casey, to use your language, what the fuck?” Alex asked as she watched the burly biker walking back toward them.

“Axel is an old friend. He and his guys hired me to help them beat a rival club in a territory dispute, and I spent some time riding bitch with Axel around the Pacific Northwest,” Casey replied casually.

“Damned if Tiny Tough didn’t have the president of the Iron Thorns groveling on the floor like a little bitch, and his cunt wife acting like a chicken on the bar, naked,” Axel said with a laugh.

“I was there, I saw it. Tiny Tough is incredible. If I recall right, she is an honorary member of the club. The first and only woman,” Smitty added.

He was the oldest of the four men, likely almost sixty with a long grey beard; he was handsome, and looked as tough as an old tree stump.

Alex smiled and shook her head.

“I can’t say I am surprised. That sounds like my Tiny Tough,” she said.

“What are you three beauties doing here? I am assuming you are all hypnotists; don’t worry, these boys are wise to the True Hypnotism thing. We have paid this pretty Chinese woman a lot of money the past few years to make things…easier for us,” Axel said.

As he spoke he motioned to his men, and Brick and Smitty moved another table over to the the booth so the four women could sit.

Axel and Blackjack pulled out their chairs for them.

“Jing-Mei? She is a friend of ours! I love her!” Casey said as she sat down.

“That’s her. Incredible woman, Jing-Mei. Handy in a fight and can make the toughest man on earth her little bitch,” Axel said with admiration.

“To answer your question, we are actually on a personal mission. A friend of ours has been…kidnapped. Hypnotized, actually. We are going to free her,” Alex said seriously.

Axel nodded.

“Hypnotist turf war?” he asked.

“Not exactly; more of solo act who thinks she is more powerful than she is,” Casey said.

A server brought the bikers plates of food, chicken-fried steaks and mashed potatoes; they were obviously regulars and always ate the same thing when they stopped at the diner.

“Mind if we eat?” Smitty asked the hypnotists politely.

“Not at all. We already had ours,” Alex replied.

Ember smiled at Smitty, obviously interested in him.

They began to chat as he ate.

Likewise, Janessa chatted with Brick and Blackjack; quite able to hold a conversation with men like them.

Casey filled Axel in on the details of Bella’s disappearance and the hypnotist they were after.

“So is this a dangerous job? Do you need backup?” Axel asked Casey as he began to eat.

“I think we have it handled…Freckles?” Casey asked.

Alex was thoughtful.

“You guys know the area…is there anything around here that might be of interest to a hypnotist?” She asked.

Axel set his fork down, frowning.

“Actually, there is. There is a big fucking acreage property outside Lakeside…Jing-Mei told me about it one night while she was riding with us—she has her own bike—we were camped down the road and she said that it was the home of a woman named…uh…fuck, I can’t remember…anyway, she is a big-wig in that Anti-Hypnotist crew…do you think they might be going there for some reason?” he asked.

Casey and Alex both frowned.

“The Anti-Hypnotist Alliance?” Casey asked.

“That’s it! Yes,” Axel said.

“Uh-oh. Wait, why would they be going there? That makes no sense…,” Alex said.

Ember turned to them after excusing herself to Smitty.

“Actually, I think I might know why. Bella was in Portland looking for a key…Mercedes beat her to it and then hypnotized Bella, so she knows what Bella was after. It must be important or valuable, right? You just chased Mercedes out of her club, so she needs a new start. Maybe they are after whatever Bella was looking for,” she said.

“And you think it is in the AHA compound?” Casey asked skeptically.

“No, that makes sense! Axel, what is the AHA compound appear to be to someone who isn’t a member?” Alex asked.

“It is some kind of corporate retreat, you know, bullshit teamwork touchy-feely shit,” Axel replied.

Casey looked at Alex, suddenly worried.

“They are walking into a trap, or at least a hornets’ nest. If it is AHA they will have lots of goons other dangerous people. Fuck, we need to know the name of the woman who owns the compound. Axel, you have to remember it!” she said.

“Okay, okay! Its…uh…Rhonda? No, Rachel…I think. Um…shit, I don’t fucking remember,” Axel said in frustration.

“Allow me,” Alex said, removing her pendant.

Casey chuckled.

“Oh right, we can use hypnotism for more than making people kiss our feet,” she said.

Alex held up the huge diamond, dangling it before Axel’s eyes.

“I am going to hypnotize you to remember, okay?” she said, her demeanor calm and disarming.

“Uh, yeah…yeah okay,” Axel said slowly, glancing at Casey.

Tiny Tough nodded.

Alex began to swing the diamond gently back and forth.

“Just relax and watch the diamond…listen to the sound of my voice…it is very easy to let your eyes follow the sparkling gem…back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…letting yourself sink into a nice wonderful state of total relaxation…deeper…deeper relaxed…watching the diamond swing back…and forth…you are sleepy Axel…very sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…you cannot keep them open any longer…close your eyes and sleep,” the gorgeous blonde hypnotist said in her powerful voice.

Axel’s eyelids drooped, then closed.

Likewise, Brick and Blackjack’s eyes closed as well.

They had watched the induction too closely.

Ember and Casey chuckled, as did Smitty.

“Well that is just too good!” Smitty cackled.

“Nicely done Freckles! You don’t know your own strength,” Casey teased.

Alex blushed.

“Shush! Axel can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am,” the biker murmured.

“Very good. You are completely relaxed. You are safe and comfortable. You are going to answer all of my questions, aren’t you?” Alex asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Axel murmured again.

“Very good. You are doing very well! Now, I want you to go back to the night you camped near here with Jing-Mei; you are sitting by the fire talking with her. Do you remember that night?” Alex asked.

“Yes…,”Axel said, smiling slightly.

In his mind he was sitting near a campfire, the glow from the flames lighting Jing-Mei’s beautiful face as they sat drinking beer and chatting.

He had found the Chinese hypnotist’s discomfort at sleeping on the ground outside amusing.

“Excellent. I just need to know one thing, Axel. Jing-Mei told you about the AHA compound, and she told you who owned it. I really need to know her name. You really want to help us…remember the conversation…let the name come to the surface of your thoughts…hear Jing-Mei say it to you…and tell me what it is…,” Alex instructed.

Axel furrowed his brow. In his mind, Jing-Mei was telling him about the AHA compound.

“It is owned by a powerful witch who despises hypnotists. She is from Scotland originally; her name is…,” the Chinese hypnotist said.

“Ruth MacLeod,” Axel said aloud.

Casey and Ember smiled.

“Very good, Axel! Thank you so much! Now on the count of three you will awaken feeling wonderful, relaxed and refreshed. One…waking up now…two…becoming aware…three, wide awake!” Alex said.

She snapped her fingers loudly, and Axel jerked awake.

Brick and Blackjack remained in their trances.

“Wow. You are good at that! Did I help?” Axel asked.

“Yes you did, thank you,” Alex replied with a smile.

Axel blushed, pleased to have aided the hypnotists.

Alex realized he was likely a submissive at heart.

I bet Case had some fun at your expense, she thought, suppressing a chuckle.

“Okay, Ruth MacLeod, and she’s a witch. Okay, no biggie. I have my toe rings, and Axel and his guys will back us up, right Axel?” Casey asked.

“Of course; you are in the club, T.T.,” he replied, using the abbreviation of her nickname that many of the bikers had used when she was hanging around with them.

Casey nodded her thanks.

“Case, we need to have Janessa and Lavea switch places so Lavea can research this Ruth. I would bet Bella and Mercedes are waiting for dark to sneak onto the compound, and we only have a few hours until then,” Alex said.

“Great thinking, Freckles. Call Lavea and tell her Janessa is on the way to relieve her,” Casey said.

Alex pulled out the radio and called Lavea.

Casey nodded at Janessa, who rose and left the diner without a word.

“What about those two?” Axel asked, nodding at Brick and Blackjack after Alex had spoken to Lavea.

“Oh sorry, I can wake them up now,” Alex said.

“Not so fast! That asshole Brick owes me fifty bucks, and Blackjack keep stealing my jerky whenever we stop. How about we play a little trick on them…,” Smitty said.

He leaned over and whispered in Alex’s ear; the blonde hypnotist giggled and nodded.

The others watched as she rose and leaned down to speak quietly in each hypnotized biker’s ear before waking them up with no memory of being hypnotized.

Alex winked at Axel, who shook his head and laughed.

“Hypnotists. I can’t wait to see what happens to those poor bastards,” he said to Casey.

Lavea arrived forty minutes later, retrieved her laptop from the truck, and began to look into Ruth MacLeod.

As dusk approached, Mercedes and Bella wrapped up their orgy and got dressed.

Bella sent the park ranger on his way with no memory of being used as a fuck-toy.

She had not bothered to ask his name.

Jacob too had gotten dressed, and taken the hypnotists’ bags to the Land Cruiser.

“Okay sluts, time to get moving. Put your clothes back on and follow us,” Mercedes commanded Carrie and Sarah.

The two young women obeyed, Carrie putting on her short shorts and Sarah pulling on her skirt.

They were still topless and barefoot, looking disheveled from vigorously pleasuring their new owners, their hair and makeup a mess.

They climbed into the Land Cruiser and Jacob drove them out of the Park and down the highway, stopping at a turnout about a mile from the estate Mercedes and Bella intended to rob.

“Jacob, you will wait here with the sluts. Keep your phone handy, we will call if we need you. Carrie, Sarah…sleep!” Mercedes said, snapping her fingers.

Both women slumped over in the backseat, deeply hypnotized.

Mercedes and Bella had made certain the both women would obey either of them, following their commands and accepting their suggestions.

“Carrie, Sarah you will remain asleep until I or Bella awaken you. You feel wonderful, peaceful and relaxed. You have no worries, fears or cares. Just blissful, relaxing sleep,” Mercedes informed the two young women.

Satisfied, Mercedes picked up her satchel and joined Bella on a barely visible path that disappeared into the woods.

“The estate is about a mile that way. We go in, hypnotize or beat the shit out of anyone we meet, find the strong box, get the book and bail,” Mercedes said.

“Yes Mistress,” Bella agreed eagerly.

Bella felt conflicted as she followed the red-costumed Mercedes through the woods. She was vaguely disappointed that Mercedes would get second volume of The Art of True Hypnotism; she had desperately wanted to acquire it, hoping to arrange a deal with Domina Peggy to share the books. Despite her disappointment, she was also pleased that she could help her Mistress acquire it.

It didn’t take the two fit women long to reach the edge of the estate. The perimeter was marked by a low, rustic wooden fence. Both Mercedes and Bella easily jumped over it, continuing through the woods, over fallen trees and across a creek, hoping from rock to rock.

They had gone a few hundred yards when Bella held up her hand, indicating they should stop.

Mercedes did so, and they both listened.

They heard a twig crack, and then the sound of voices approaching from the direction of the main house.

“Hide!” Mercedes hissed.

Bella immediately vanished into the underbrush, while Mercedes scurried up a tree.

They two hypnotists waited patiently as the sounds of approaching people grew louder.

They were both dismayed to see a group of a dozen men and women come into view, spread out in a staggered search formation. They were dressed in tactical gear and boots, and six of them carried shotguns while the other six carried rifles that fired tranquilizer darts.

They were moving carefully, checking every tree and bush as they went.

Bella knew they would find her, so she didn’t hesitate.

When one of them came within five feet of her she sprang from her hiding place and swiftly charged the man.

He turned toward her as she leapt into the air…

…just in time for her boot to collide with his jaw.

The man dropped to the ground; Bella kicked him hard in his balls, then bent and grabbed his shotgun which she immediately threw off into the bushes.

The next man in line raised his tranquilizer gun and fired it at her.

Bella spun out of the dart’s path, then ran at the man as he frantically reloaded.

Just as he finished putting another dart into his weapon, Bella’s knee slammed into his balls once, then a second time. She grabbed the rifle and slammed the barrel into his face, then swept his feet. She kept ahold of the weapon as he fell, wrenching it from his grasp. She gracefully spun it into a firing position and shot the next man in line in the neck with the dart.

At the other end of the line, Mercedes had likewise neutralized three of the group, a man and two women.

First she had jumped out of the tree and landed behind one of the women, who spun around with her shotgun at the ready.

Mercedes had already launched into a butterfly induction, and the woman was so startled that she didn’t even try to resist, dropping into a trance and then dropping at Mercedes’ feet.

The Latina hypnotist dodged behind a tree as another woman fired a tranquilizer gun at her and missed.

Mercedes darted from tree to tree, reaching the woman before she finished reloading.

The hypnotist pulled a handful of powder from her belt pouch and blew it into the woman’s face.

She began to sputter and choke falling to the ground with a shriek as the CS powder got in her eyes, nose and mouth.

Mercedes kept moving; she picked up woman’s tranquilizer gun, finished loading it and immediately fired at a man rushing at her with a shotgun at the ready.

The dart struck him right in the eye.

He screamed, then tripped and fell in a heap, moaning as the drug began to take effect.

Mercedes dropped the rifle and dashed into the trees.

Bella joined her.

“What the fuck?” Mercedes asked as they ran toward the main house, zig-zagging through the trees.

“I don’t know, the only thing I can think of is there must have been motion sensors on the fence,” Bella hissed as they moved toward the center of the estate.

“We need to hide—,” Mercedes began.

She stopped in mid-sentence as she and Bella nearly ran right into another dozen people, armed with batons and more tranquilizer rifles.

Instantly the two costumed hypnotists were engaged in a vicious melee.

Men and women in tactical gear swarmed through the trees, trying to surround them.

Far outnumbered, Bella and Mercedes kicked, punched, blocked and dodged.

Bella entered her combat trance and she had two men down almost immediately, one with a broken arm and another with a broken nose.

Mercedes was holding her own as well, but both she and Bella took several blows to their thighs, chests, kidneys and arms.

There were simply too many opponents.

Mercedes blocked a woman’s punch, spun away from a man’s baton and kicked another man in the face.

She ducked as a man fired a tranquilizer dart at her and the projectile hit one of his companions in the chest who had been coming up behind her with a baton.

Then a man leveled a shotgun at her and fired.

Mercedes yelped as the beanbag round struck her side; the pain was blinding and she almost fell. She stumbled back the way they had come.

Right into the remains of the first group she and Bella had met.

She dodged a man’s attempt grab her and then took a baton to the face and fell hard.

Meanwhile, Bella had dashed behind a tree; a woman with a shotgun pursued her immediately…

…and froze as she her eyes met Bella’s silvery-blue glowing gaze.

She was paralyzed by The Serpent’s Gaze.

Bella took the shotgun and viciously smashed the woman in the face with the stock, then ran around the tree, raising the weapon to her shoulder.

She fired three times, smoothly working the pump action.

Two men and woman fell as the beanbags struck them in their faces; Bella’s aim was vastly improved by her combat trance.

Still, she found herself surrounded by four baton-wielding opponents and she was hard pressed, taking painful blows and barely able to land a punch or kick.

Suddenly, there was a flash of white, and Alex was beside her moving with impressive speed as she kicked and punched Bella’s opponents, knocking two of them to the ground and allowing Bella to go on the offensive.

To their left, Lavea and Janessa had emerged from the shadows and were brutally beating the remains of the second group into unconsciousness.

Mercedes snarled, shook her head to clear it and leapt to her feet, blood trickling from her nose and mouth.

She launched a flurry of punches and kicks at the man who had hit her in the face, knocking him unconscious.

There were five more behind him.

“Okay fuckers, who is next?” Mercedes asked.

She spat blood onto the ground and got ready.

In reply, the men each raised a shotgun or tranquilizer gun.

“Surrender, cunt,” one of them said.

There was a loud click, and he looked stunned as a dart sprouted from his neck.

Mercedes looked over to see Ember, holding one of the tranquilizer rifles.

The red-haired hypnotist didn’t hesitate, throwing the weapon at the four remaining men and charging them.

Mercedes charged them as well.

The two women’s sudden assault resulted in three of the four being knock down in a matter of seconds.

The fourth fired his shotgun from the hip.

Mercedes turned away, too slow to avoid being hit by another beanbag.

It struck her mid-back.

Mercedes stumbled forward and tripped, rolling and bouncing down a rough grade and coming to rest after colliding with a large rock.

Ember performed a perfect spinning kick, knocking the man who had shot Mercedes to the ground.

Then she felt a sharp pain in her arm, a stinging sensation as a tranquilizer dart penetrated her flesh.

Ember immediately began to feel extremely drowsy; the world began to spin, and she slumped to the ground.

Bella, Lavea, Alex and Janessa had finished subduing their opponents, viciously breaking bones, gouging eyes and knocking out teeth. They stood breathing heavily, all sporting minor injuries.

“Bella, I can help—,” Alex began.

She was cut off by a series of clicks; a tranquilizer dart struck her in her belly, a second in her thigh.

Bella, Lavea and Janessa were all hit multiple times as well.

A third group of enemies had arrived, all wielding tranquilizer rifles.

All four women fell unconscious.

Twenty minutes later, Mercedes regained consciousness with a groan.

She’d struck her head on the rock she had collided with after her fall.

With an effort, she sat up.

Everything hurt, especially her head.

The woods were silent, save for an occasional faint voice, likely echoing through the trees from the estate’s main house.

Mercedes struggled to her feet; she removed her mask and dropped it to the ground, wincing as she gingerly touched her face.

“You are a fucking mess,” a voice said behind her.

Mercedes turned to see Casey, an expression of barely controlled rage on her face.

“Lady Casey. You look lovely,” Mercedes said, spitting more blood on the ground.

Casey had changed into jeans and a black t-shirt that said Eat my asshole in hot pink letters. Her hair was in two simple braids on the sides of her head, and she wore her diamond pendant and black ballet flats.

“We don’t have time for pleasantries, Mer-cunty. You hypnotized Bella and then led her into a fucking AHA stronghold. Some witch lives here. Now she is their prisoner…along with my friends. You are going to help me get them back,” Tiny Tough said.

Mercedes gave a mocking laugh.

She was maintaining her cocky demeanor, but in truth she was rattled by the news that the estate was controlled by the AHA.

“Fuck that, and fuck you. I beat her fair and square; she came to my club intending to hypnotize me, and I got the better of her. Too fucking bad. And it isn’t my fault she didn’t do her research on this place. I’m out of here,” she said derisively.

The diminutive brunette scowled.

“You aren’t going anywhere. I am sure you pushed Bella into this before she was ready. Either way, I blame you. Sounds to me like you are lazy and reckless. I’m not surprised you would just abandon her, though. Oh and did I mention you are a cunt?” Casey retorted.

Mercedes snorted, then winced.

“Actually, I was going to say the same thing about you,” she shot back.

Mercedes scowled; she was angry and embarrassed. She did not want to leave Bella to her captors, but she was a survivor first and had no intention of being captured as well.

“You are going to help me rescue the others,” Casey said, placing her hands on her hips.

“Oh am I? You don’t have your giant of a girlfriend here to protect you. I know you aren’t the fighter she is. So get out of my way, or I will beat spank your little ass. And don’t even think about hypno—,” Mercedes began as she moved toward Casey.

“You cannot move,” Tiny Tough said firmly.

Mentalism flashes streamed from her rich brown eyes into Mercedes’ darker ones.

The Latina hypnotist looked stunned as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Casey.

She froze.

“What…the…hell?” she asked through gritted teeth.

It was her first experience with the type of hypnotism known as mentalism.

Mercedes had always been confident she could resist being hypnotized, and had won several duels.

This was different.

“You are out of your league, Mercedes. Now you can get on board and help me clean up your mess…or I can hypnotize you into helping me. Then afterward I will have you fucking yourself with that big tree branch over there. Or maybe just killing yourself. I would rather have your word you will help me, though. Ember seems to think you are honorable in your own way,” Casey said, sauntering up to the frozen Mercedes.

“You…bitch…,” Mercedes growled.

The was struggling to move, stubbornly trying to will her limbs into action.

She could not so much as twitch.

Casey laughed at her.

“Oh I’m the bitch? I don’t think so…you are my bitch. Get down on your hands and knees, like thebitchyou are,” Casey commanded, unleashing another stream of flashes into Mercedes’ eyes.

Mercedes obeyed, dropping to all fours.

“I would make you bark, but I don’t want the noise. If I had more time I would teach you to beg and roll over, and let you give me a rim job. But we..do not…have…fucking…time! Now, will you help me, or shall I keep going with the fucking you up?” Casey hissed.

Her rage was bubbling just below the surface, her powers increasing with her anger and her control inversely decreasing.

Mercedes could suddenly sense just how dangerous Tiny Tough was.

Being practically a genius, her choice was suddenly clear.

“I will assist you in rescuing the others from the AHA, Lady Casey. You have my word,” Mercedes said.

Casey took a deep breath.

“You are smart after all. You should be able to get up in a moment. Then we are going in,” she said.

While she waited for Mercedes to stand up, Casey closed her eyes and focused, forcing herself to calm down.

Her beloved Alex was in the hands of the AHA, and she was going to get her back.

Casey opened her eyes as Mercedes got to her feet.

“Will you allow me a moment for a little self-hypnosis to dull my pain?” Mercedes asked.

“If you try anything, betray me, take a wrong step…I will fucking kill you,” she said coldly.

Mercedes was not easily rattled, but the look on Casey’s face sent a chill through her.

Still, she was a powerful, intelligent and skilled hypnodomme.

She proudly stood up straight despite the pain in her body.

“I gave you my word. I will keep it,” Mercedes said.

Casey nodded.

“Good enough. Do your self-hypnosis and then let’s go kick some ass, Mistress Mercedes,” Tiny Tough said.

To her credit, Casey had in that instant released her animosity toward Mercedes.

She needed her help to rescue Alex and the others, and that was far more important than her personal feelings toward Mercedes.

Mercedes took five minutes to enter a trance and give herself suggestions to dull her pain and focus her mind on the task at hand.

Opening her eyes, she nodded curtly at Tiny Tough to indicate she was ready.

Without reply, Lady Casey turned and moved silently through the tree toward the center of the estate.

Mercedes couldn’t help but chuckle as she picked up her mask and followed.

In truth she didn’t want to abandon Bella; she wanted find and rescue her, and get some payback as well.

She had a much better chance of doing so working with Tiny Tough.

This is going to be interesting,” she thought to herself.

Bella Beguile opened her eyes and couldn’t see.

She was blindfolded.

She tried to speak, but a gag prevented her from doing so.

Bella could feel that she was naked; her entire body was sore, and her arms were raised above her head, shackled to the ceiling of wherever she was, her feet just barely able to touch the cold concrete floor.

“Oh good, you’re awake, dear…,” she heard a woman’s voice say in a Scottish accent.