The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bell book and candle

I was nervous, I was on my way to an interview to be a tutor for a family in a pretty ritzy neighbor of the town I went to college in. The advertisement said that they had just moved to the area and was looking for someone to help with their daughter, before and after school, and to make sure her grades stayed up, as well as helping her acclimate to the area. The hours seemed perfect for a college student, and even came with room and board, which meant I could finally move out of the dorms at the school. I was working towards getting my education degree, and wanted to help empower the future generations of women to come, and I was almost there, one year left and I’d have my degree, but until then I needed to work since school isn’t cheap, so when I saw the posting on the job board, I was thrilled. We’d exchanged a months worth of emails, and had arraigned for me to do this interview today.

I pulled into the most opulent drive I’d ever seen and went to rang the bell, WOW I thought, that was loud, I’d have to get used to it though, even if it made my ears ring. I was let in by a woman wearing what I always thought of as a classic maid’s uniform, if it was a more subdued version, and lead into the parlor to await the “mistress” of the house. As I was waiting I noticed my ears were still ringing from that extremely loud doorbell, and hoping it dissipated soon, I gently shook my head trying to clear it. At that moment in walked the most stunning woman I had ever seen, I don’t generally go for woman, but I would be all over her in a heartbeat. WAIT what was that; I don’t think like that, the ringing in my ears must be worse than I thought. I am not sexually attracted to women, I never have been.

She smiled at me, and the thought that I would do her in a hot minute flashed through my head. “You must be Erica?” she asked with a question in her voice. “Yes, ma’am I am,” She smiled again, “you’re even prettier than the picture you sent me when you sent your resume” she said in a husky voice that made me want to do things for her, that I’d never dreamed of doing to anyone else before. “Would you like a glass of fresh tea? It’s our own blend and quite good if I say so myself.” I nodded, and she picked up a large service bell and rang it, to me it seemed to echo through the entire house, and combined with the ringing my ears were already doing, made me a little dizzy. When a different maid appeared, in a slightly less subdued version of the outfit the one who’d let me in was wearing, I missed the exchange between the two of them, except I heard the maid say “yes Mistress” before she scurried off to get my tea. About 5 seconds later I had my tea and was going over things with Ms. Ariel, who said she needed help for her daughter Arianna or Ari if the child liked me. I was soon out of tea, noticing she picked up a second bell and rang it; all those bells were still ringing in my ears from before this just added another one to the cacophony going on. A third maid appeared, her outfit still a little more revealing, her heels a little higher, but she was drop dead gorgeous, I saw myself under her skirt, eating her out. That scared me a little but again I missed the exchanged between the two except the “yes Mistress” came through my suddenly erotic thoughts. Before I knew it I was drinking a fresh glass of tea. “Ms. Ariel this tea is to die for!” I yelled rather loudly since the ringing in my ears was making it hard to hear even myself. She chuckled, “yes, I came up with the blend myself, it does amazing thing if I do say so.” I wasn’t quite getting the joke but whatever as long as she kept giving me the tea I was good. She looked down at her wrist, and quickly said, “wow, look at the time, you must be starving, and you’re out of tea too, follow me and we’ll get something to eat.” I looked at my glass, I’d downed that pretty quickly, and until she mentioned it I wasn’t at all hungry, but now I was starved. I followed her from what the parlor into what must have been the biggest dining room in the US, outside of the white house, she sat down and pointed me to a chair next to her, then rang a smaller bell with a higher pitch than the others had, almost immediately, a small woman who had a huge rack, nearly falling out of her even skimpier uniform, appeared, and I again pictured myself pleasuring her, groping her titties, with my head under her skirt. I shook my head trying to clear it, I didn’t know what had gotten into me, and I didn’t like women. Damn I had missed them talking again, I only heard the words “yes, Mistress” from the small woman. I realized that the bell she had rung that time also added to the ringing in my ears. I couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t stop. The maid appeared again this time followed by several others and the first male I’d seen since I’d come to the door. He was huge, at least 6 and ? feet tall, and muscular. As I looked at him, I saw myself, gagging on his cock while I played with the tits of the smaller woman, and Ms. Ariel ramming into me with the biggest strap-on I’d ever seen, and I actually got a little wet. Shaking my head yet again, trying to figure out where the thoughts were coming from, I didn’t hear anything anyone said until in unison they said “yes, Mistress.”

Ms. Ariel looked at me and said one word “eat” and without thinking about what I was eating I began shoveling food into my mouth. When we were done eating, she rang yet another bell, they seemed to be getting smaller and higher pitched the more she used them. A bunch of maids came in and cleaned up, the small one with the huge tits leaned over me to get my plate and brushed up against me with those amazing things, and I got tingles all the way down my arm, straight to my pussy, that was suddenly drenched. After we ate, Ms. Ariel said since it was so late I should stay the night, and looking at my watch I saw it was nearing midnight, I’d arrived at 9 this morning, wow, how time flies. I accepted her offer, and she said someone would show me to the room that would be mine if I took the job, and to wait right there. Then she picked up the smallest bell I’d seen yet and of course rang it.

This time a maid and a different man than the one I’d seen before arrived, and I’ll be damned if this maid’s uniform had left anything to the imagination, it was the shortest skirt on the longest legs and nicest ass I’d ever seen, and her tits were bigger than the other girls by at least 2, or 3 cup sizes and were only covered by small pasties, and the man was shirtless, with very tight shorts on that I could almost see the outline of what looked like at least a 10 inch cock. As Ms. Ariel was telling them what they were to do, I could see clearly in my mind what I wanted to do to them, I wanted his cock in my pussy while my head was buried between her legs, and my fingers twisting her nipples, I could almost feel his cock swelling inside me, and her cum on my face. Before I tuned back into what Ms. Ariel was saying to them, I glanced at my own body, a little ashamed that I wasn’t as pretty as this woman, my tits were barely a C and she had to be a F or bigger and I was short, only 5′6 while she was taller. Her hair was the brightest red I’d ever seen and mine was a boring brown. There was no way I’d ever get to be with someone like her, or him for that matter. I stopped the self inspection just in time to hear the now familiar “yes, Mistress.” I looked up to see them all staring at me, Ms. Ariel looked at me and said “They’ll show you to your room, there’s several books in there if you want to read, and candles if you want atmosphere, and a nice big Jacuzzi tub for you to soak in. This is Anna and Erik, and they will take care of anything you need tonight, we’ll talk again tomorrow, good night dear”

As I followed the pair to my room, I watched the woman’s ass sway in her skirt; I couldn’t get the image from after dinner when they were summoned out of my head. I don’t know why I was thinking these things I am completely straight, or at least I had thought I was, but maybe I wasn’t. We went through several rooms and long passages before they stopped in front of a door I assumed led to the room I would use for the evening. The girl opened it, and I followed them in. They showed me where was. There was a stunning jetted bathtub, made for more than one person, and I immediately jumped into another vision I guess for a lack of a better word. In this one the woman was sitting behind me in the tub, washing me, but it wasn’t just a regular type of bathing, she was using her hands, one of them massaging the soap into my breast alternating between them, with the other moving into my pussy, rubbing the inside of it, pressing all the erogenous zones as she did, and the male was standing over me, guiding my head onto his cock and then forcing it down harder and faster until I was gagging on it. Anna took my hand and guided me into the bedroom where Erik had lite a whole slew of candles and put on some soft music with lots of bells in it, and explained to me that it was to help me relax as they set up my room. Anna opened the closet and said as she did so that Lady Ariel ha instructed her to tell me I was welcome to any of them I wanted to wear; some of them were quite skimpy, and some very demure. She then pointed to a phone and told me that it connected directly to her and Erik’s quarters, should I need anything through out the night, and not to hesitate to use it. Erik pointed to a book that had already caught my eye and answering the unasked questions in my eyes, smiled and said “ we thought you would enjoy this one, we both did when we first arrived, and in the mini fridge over there is a nice sized stock pile of the tea you seem to enjoy so much.” all with a small little smirk on his face. I thanked him and turned to prepare to lye down and cuddle up with a glass of the tea and the book they had left me, but first I took a really luxurious bath, using all the amenities that the Lady of the house had so thoughtfully provided for me. As I was looking through the rather thick book, my mind kept drifting back to the thoughts that I’d been having all afternoon and before I knew it I was playing with myself. The phone rang at the moment I was about to have an orgasm and I reached for it hoping it wouldn’t take long to talk to whoever was on the line. It was the person I had been fantasizing about, when I heard her voice all of a sudden it seemed the bells in the music that Erik had put on were bouncing around in my head. “Yeeess” I managed to stammered out, when I could catch my breathe, and over the line I heard her speaking but couldn’t really make anything she as saying out as the bells were getting louder, but I heard myself saying, “yes Ma’am I will wear the sluttiest thing in the closet tomorrow, and would be more than glad to provide any service, that Lady Ariel, required of me.

And that was how I become the Lady of the house’s new slave, just as you will if you ever come to work here.