The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTRO: 1. Standard disclaimer: This is fiction folks, if you think this is or even can be real please discard all controlled substances and or adult beverages and seek professional help. Put the U18s to bed before reading, while I am pretty soft-core this is defiantly NC-17 material.

2. Truth in Advertising: If you came here looking for flat out porn, I suggest many other great works in the collection. They are well written and entertaining beyond just tingling the midsection and there are also plenty that give you the hardest of the hardcore while still being well written and entertaining. I am not saying that this does not contain sex or eroticism, that would defeat the purpose of this collection ;). However do not expect much more beyond anything you’d see in an NC-17 rated film (No kink, no XXX, no incest or any other hardcore stuff). While sex is important to good storytelling, I do not think it should be the focal point, instead it should be the end to the means, the climax (pun intended :—P) to a well written decent. This particular piece should fit the climate

3. This is a stand alone work in my Blue jay Universe. It is mostly is in the vein of Orwell in that it studies the topic of Mind Control on the massive scale for the use of the Government. It is a side work so huge explanations of canon are not needed and the stage should be pretty much set in the work (although I will say that indirectly the characters here are a major part of the story). I will say this much although it becomes clear as you read the work. Sexual manipulation is a key part of setting forward an actually more conservative set of values and higher senses of hate, consumerism and violence. It’s a paradox that is explored in many ways through many works of which sex is but a mere part of the whole. Interested? http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/candygirl/bluejay.html.

Classification: MC (duh!), MF, MD, some mild bimbofication

Believe Me, Natalie

By: BluejayGS

They were an elite unit. A military machine for the 21st century designed to seek from beyond before any threat could damage the delicate country. The “Israeli communication corps” was what they were called but everyone knew that was code for the most technically advanced hackers and computer spies in the country. The finest in uncovering technology that posed any kind of threat be it spying, weapons, or plans for attack. There were 4 platoons in the division, 10 each, two male and two female, and they backed each other up. They were the finest, best-educated Israelis. They were all conscripts, as was most of the Israeli Army, but that didn’t matter much; they went through four years of college to earn this assignment and then two more to earn the rank. They had the best jobs in the Army; the best pay for conscripts, easy hours, and missions that kept them well out of the hell that was the contested area and free of even the mere threat of being sent to the front lines in any conflict. They got to live at home on most occasions, not on a base, could be assigned to private sector contractors, had the best prospects for work after service, and got a pistol instead of the bulky M-16s that everyone else carried.

So when the general approached the units with a major mission, one that would make them sacrifice their benefits for a short time, they were almost all happy to oblige. After all, it was this kind of mission that they had spent all those years learning for.

The mission was top secret, and their marching orders clear.

“There is a new operating system being launched by the US, one that has not only taken the computer interface but all forms of media, we firmly believe that this system has some sort of mind control element to it- stronger than that used by CARTER. We also believe that this explains the radical governmental shift in the States.”

The CARTER system—some of the younger soldiers, the Ameriphiles and the US immigrants, those who preferred English to Hebrew, still used it even though it was obsolete. It was a weak system of subliminal messages, as likely to get one to buy popcorn as a standard :30 second commercial, the soldiers all agreed that a sideshow freak standing in front of a camera with a hokey pocket watch could be stronger than the CARTER system,

Simply put, there was no fear of the system; the fear was more of the US government. They were friends with America, but privately afraid, and public invasions since the surprise far right elections in 2008 made the government worry that they would use Israel as a base for genocide against Arabs. The Jews and Israel had come too far to become a host to another Auschwitz, no matter how comfortable the prospect of being free from the menacing Arab was to even the most peace-minded Israeli.

The men were sent to America to spy on Dorman computers and the freshly merged into one entity American media that simply went by the name “Channel 1” complete with a mixed element of the three major network logo. Many were sent as contractors for Dorman computers, and while their sketchy and intermittent reports back sent some concern to some, it was not considered too out of place for covert spying. The first 10 women were to break into the government’s web matrix to discover their plans. It was becoming clear that whatever subliminal there were were going beyond selling popcorn to selling agendas.

The 2nd group was to break into the machinery to find the tactics that the government used for its subliminal messages and determine if the system posed a threat to Israel, or if they were simply going to be left alone. That was supposed to be the easier of the two; the spy ware-based systems were notorious for being easy to hack and be more of a runt than the Wizard of Oz at their centers.

So when they said good-bye to their families, husbands and lovers they thought their indefinite lockdown would be for a week at most. 10 women, all young, the oldest being 25 and she was the commander-Esther Cohen, as serious as her twin sister was carefree. She feared America, even though she still was great friends with many Americans and visited there with her sister on their 2 weeks of leave every year. She saw the changes firsthand, submissive Christian wives, industrious Christian husbands. It was slow and subtle, but in the back of her mind she feared the worst, a dictator, be it man or machine.

She helmed the first computer, while the others would take on other areas of the mainframe. Her unit was simply the finest there was, they quickly broke down the source of each main part of the system and mapped out a battle plan to infiltrate the interface.

Tovah was the youngest, a computer whiz who earned technical officer status without deferring to attend college first. She handled the youth area.

Hila was the pretty one, a soldier by day and a model by night. She giggled at the plans. She could not grasp the seriousness of a program that was, after all, named after a washed up singer from a decade ago. Another piece of the puzzle that they could not figure out. “What’s so wrong with a program called Britney? Are we still jealous of the pretty ones?” She took the advertising mainframe.

Shoshana was the angry one, always focused, always ready. She took what Esther thought was the most dangerous part of the hacking- the educational system, the one that they could see corrupting the public despite the program’s brief existence.

Laine was Esther’s best friend, who she had known since writing web sites for college projects. She was Esther’s aide de camp and went on to find the new entertainment matrix broadcasting its lineup across 10 channels across the country.

Leah was the best hacker in the unit, so she took the interior functions to see how exactly Britney operated, and where, if needed, it could be destroyed.

Liv was the toughest; she came from the contested zone and lived on base. She served on the frontlines there briefly. She would take whatever order she was given, so she took the military programming, a secret fear of many foreign armies for quite some time now.

Aluma was the survivor; she lost both her parents in a car accident and fought on alone. She took the economic systems.

Limor was a leader with a low rank fresh out of college. Esther already hand picked her as her successor when her mandatory term expired in 8 months and she could move to the private sector and make a decent living. She was assigned to the oppositional system, the most pertinent to Israel; it showed what enemies Britney wanted to eliminate, and indeed if they were on the list.

And the last was Ashley. She was born in the US and still used an American name but her parents moved to Israel when she was four, making her a full-blooded Israeli. They left with the end of the Cold War, and she was excited to help fight the 2nd Cold War. She knew America the best, so she was the one who was assigned to the most mysterious part of the system. The one only known by its code name-bleach.

They set out together, and worked through her various web sites, television setups, and government protected matrices. It took Esther by surprise that someone broke through on the first day. It normally takes 3 days to find the core coding and programming of an operating system, and another 12 hours to decipher the specifics of the language. She smiled at the cheap security system. This is easier than it looks; at this rate, we’ll be home in a week, she thought. And she set out to investigate the program for herself and measure its threat.

“It’s all cartoons!” Laine giggled. “The new entertainment matrix is all computer-generated. They don’t use actors or actresses. They just have the computer cook up life like images and have them do whatever they want”

Esther pondered this. “Of course, it’s a no-risk plan. No worries about the deviance of modern celebrities. No worries about them shooting off at the mouth, doing drugs or shooting each other, and besides, it’s cheap!”

“And besides,” Laine added in a strangely coy voice that didn’t seem to rattle Esther at first, “since when could a real human male look... that... handsome!” The last two words came out in a heavily breathed broken English that garnered a weird look from Esther, but not much concern.

“Next thing you know, you’ll get engaged to Mickey Mouse if you keep thinking like that. It’s just some artwork of some muscle-bound schmuck.” Esther joked back in a motherly Hebrew before returning to her work.

Later that day, another broke through and her hope grew for a speedy end to this battle, especially since it was Limor’s project, Britney’s targeting system, what was considered the toughest to access. And when she looked at Limor her hope grew even more as she sat crouched at her desk, her head intently looking at the screen. Then she spoke, and it was only then that she realized that she had a problem.

“Well now, hot dang, they gonna take care of the A-rabs for us, boss. They are a good charitable people and they will lead the A-rabs to the lord and freedom just like they gave the Afghans Enduring Freedom, and the Iraqis Iraqi freedom, and took the Syrian terrorists out of our free democratic neighbor of Lebanon.” Her words still came in Hebrew, but the Hebrew of a stranger, maybe someone from Jerusalem, stranger yet her desk smelled funny and Limor was careful to have her keyboard firmly covering her lap.

“A holocaust helps no one!” Esther reminded her protégé then put the smell and the positioning of the keyboard together “And oy vie! Did you wet yourself? Everyone has natural needs, you know you don’t even have to ask me to use the john, that’s not acceptable, anywhere. And that isn’t pee is it? Oh don’t worry about me telling the General, worry about me calling your mother!” Esther said in a serious tone, her best yenta voice for her young successor.

Limor shook the thoughts from her head and stepped away from the computer and took Esther by the shoulder and one look horrified her. Her pants were soaked and she struggled to zip them up. She was sweaty to the touch and she braced herself against Limor as she struggled to stand. “I’m sorry, but this computer is tougher than you think. I need something to distract me. That thing, it’s strong! When I said... what I said... I felt like I was in the arms of the softest, most sensitive man whispering those thoughts into my ear in the most relaxing manner, while doing, ahem, other things to me. I couldn’t make this up if I tried and it’s taking most of my strength not to go back there. He, he is calling for me. Softly, slowly.” Esther had to grab Limor’s arm and put it behind her back to avoid her shoving it down her pants in front of her unit. She did not want panic, or worse an orgy.

Esther realized the problem, but what could she do? She had to get that information. Indeed, if it were that powerful, it would be a worldwide threat, worse than all the nukes or conventional weapons ever made in human history... combined, an induction to a single worldwide thought. Indeed the induction would need some level of gratification to work, and well, nothing more gratifying than sex. She needed to strategize, and she sent Limor out of the room to rest from the signals in her head, she secretly prayed that it was just a simple reaction then she got a terrifying sense of déjà vu. The smell, the hiding of their body, Laine was feeling the same feelings despite being in a less crowded area. She then walked over to Laine’s workstation. What she saw horrified her. Empty water cups were strewn haphazardly on the floor all around her. She was virtually naked, her uniform open and her right hand playing with her breasts while the other was firmly planted under her pants and panties between her legs. Laine’s hair was out of line, and her glassy eyes and girly smile were firmly fixed on the well built actor whose pictures now adorned all corners of her workstation and her speech was reduced to simple moans and coos.

Esther tried to interrupt her fantasy, or whatever had gripped her friend. “Well, at least we know the actors are cute…” no response to her Hebrew wisecrack, she always believed in wit to jar her troops into realizing their missteps for themselves. “ok drop down and give me 69 gorgeous” she added now controlling herself from trying to shake her awake or worse disconnect her computer and risk returning to the beginning, she sharpened her tongue and by this point others were paying attention to the scene. “Ok like the showers are in the back and ill make sure there is extra ice in the water tank because they are so hot” she cracked. There was no response, just a muffled coo under her breath in time to a squeeze of her nipple that Esther hoped for the sake of Laine’s dignity no one saw. Esther grabbed her notes, and flipped through in horror. From detailed notes about the 10 channel system, the different targets, the working of advertising into each message in Hebrew on one page, it slowly but surely digressed from the detailed and useful to the incoherent and pornographic. Then she read on... “The system uses a sexually rewarding...(PAUL!)...system of reinforcement...” Esther gasped as the Hebrew got more broken and integrated with English, before transforming to all English. “Oh! Paul, you are so nice to me, putting up with my silly language, teaching me all the fun things about being alive, showing me more than I could ever learn...making me feel stronger and sexier than I ever could imagine!” Esther’s heart sank as the English love letters further degenerated into goofy and erotic drawings and ramblings in a grammar so incoherent that she could not even understand it- she, who started her military career as an English linguist and prided herself on having better English grammar than Heather.

And then she saw the little heart logo Laine was scrawling into her desk because she didn’t even notice that her commander took her notebook for review. “Lisa and Paul forever, through the open arms of Jesus into the strongest hands of my Paul”

“That’s quite a boyfriend you got there!” Esther said in English.

“Oh, like, Jesus loves everyone, he is the guide, and Paul is the man. And WHAT A MAN! I never thought anyone could be that long!” Laine’s English had already started picking up a slight hint of the South.

They are already erasing her faith! Esther tried to humor her. If she could get Laine away from the system, maybe the doctors could awaken her and she could let her know what she was up against.

“Lisa? Would you like to get some grub?” she rationalized.

Laine replied, “Would I? Man! I’d kill for an O’Reilly burger better yet with double bacon and cheese! I must’ve been talking to Paul more than I thought. Wait a sec.” Laine turned blankly toward the screen. “Paul, can you go out with you for a burger, it’ll make me even more ready for you to teach me new things.” Her voice picked up a seductive and naughty tone. She then rose up and Esther had to catch her as she tripped over her pants falling around her ankles and help Laine fasten them quickly as the other girls giggled in the background.

Esther then told everyone else to call it a day early, then went to the general to give her report.

“We are here to find out all we can. If this is as dangerous as this seems right now, we need to find out as much as possible,” the general said coldly. “This is a worldwide threat. Take this slowly, but find out as much as you can. Be strong and avoid whatever... weaponry you encounter.”

Esther couldn’t believe her ears. She kept her tone even, but her anger still leaked through. “My top aide is going mad and you say keep going?! Do I need to describe further sir, or would you enjoy me describing it more if you comprehend. We don’t know what we’re up against! I mean REALLY don’t know what we are up against! She doesn’t even know her name or her language anymore! It’s only been a few hours since she cracked that code! Who knows what could happen? With all due respect, sir, I don’t want to know!”

“This is war. Figure out a plan to keep safe. I trust you. You’re the best we have. Check with the doctor to see what’s going on, and then get back to searching. Write down everything, make sure they all write down anything they feel or see.”

“You knew about this all along, didn’t you? You knew the subliminal codes and the commands and the reward system” Esther replied.

“Not like this. It wasn’t war before you showed me these notes. I want you to get in there and do what you can to destroy this machine. If you need bombs I’ll alert our operatives on the ground in America. If you need more men, you have a backup unit.”

“I understand your position, but I don’t think we know enough. But I will go ahead, sir,” Esther grudgingly agreed. The last thing she wanted was to send for their backup unit, not when that was her sister’s assignment.

Esther was up all night in the bunks trying to figure out strategy in her head, she knew in the back of her head that this was suicide, albeit a pleasant one, no, must be the light messages, the ones that the people in America see and feel, not the full blown madness that they were getting as they explored the deepest parts of the system. Limor was the only other one awake. Esther saw her and wondered aloud why she was awake.

“It’s calling for me. Softly, sure, but it’s calling for me, and I can’t sleep, even though I’m exhausted from what he did to me, or I should say did to myself, if I sleep, he can come to me, and I can come for him, no damn I am stronger than that!” Limor whispered.

“It’s addictive too, isn’t it?” Esther replied.

“Barely,” Limor said. “It’s more like this sense that while I’m away I’m being the enemy. I am but a woman so I must be there for my man, he needs me because a good woman is always there for him, no G-D are you with me? No!”

“It’d get worse the longer you stay there. It was only a few hours and Laine already doesn’t know a word of Hebrew,” Esther answered.

“This isn’t even the deepest part of the program, that’s the scariest thing here.”

“You’re going to take over for me. You saw into the machine. Tell me, what should I do?”

Limor stared at her for a long moment before answering. “Attack the heart of the system, together. Install some virus, anything, but destroy it. Kill it, take it away from me.”

The next day came, and the unit was told to create viruses for their systems. They would be going in together from now and track each other’s every move. It was the only responsible thing to do. This system was a worldwide threat, and that they couldn’t back down.

Laine came to her, still only speaking in English. “Believe me, Natalie, it’s not as bad as you think. In fact it’s quite pleasant, like the new shoes I got? They are a north 42nd original, and these Kevin Clarke jeans and t-shirt, aren’t they just adorable, perfect clothes for a man to have their woman present herself to him for.”

“What the hell?” Esther replied, sure that Laine had really cracked now, who was Natalie? And Laine was in the same uniform as everyone else but she saw herself in street clothes, or in her opinion, streetwalking clothes as she continued.

“It’s not that bad, but it’s tough, and I still want to get that thing.” Laine said, trying her hardest to shake the feelings in her head, and recalled some broken Hebrew. “I was at its heart, he’s turning me into a slut!”

“Oy vie have we noticed. You will stay behind because of your condition. We’ll set off the virus in your area for you.”

Laine agreed, but her presence still cast a pall of impending doom on the unit. But yet they moved on, putting in passcode after passcode, devising idea after idea. They moved together, first observing the areas that were already broken, then moving into the deeper parts; they kept each other awake by conversation, by staying together after all, such an orgy would be quite unappealing for a submissive housewife machine. Esther knew that some would fall once they advanced past the entertainment center, dropping their bomb along the way, planning to detonate all 10 shells at once when they reached the mainframe, a central computer to destroy a central computer quite fitting. They reached the oppositional system, the pretty hate machine that planted visions of bloodlust for anything that the government wanted to rid themselves of and they stared, aghast, at the slurs, correcting each other as they tripped on them, even making jokes. “Needless to say, I put the flood program where they discuss killing ‘dykes’,” said Leah and they all laughed.

As they moved to the next level, Esther felt the chill again, and again she knew she had lost her protégé to the hate machine. They moved together, but she could feel that one of them was missing. She took a quick glance at Limor’s computer, and indeed she was still behind in the oppositional system, eyes completely glazed over, stripped to her bra which was quivering with her breasts as Limor struggled mightily to remove it. Esther took her notes, a mishmash of racial slurs and love letters to God mixed in with important information, and then, as almost a burial for her sister in arms, she unhooked her bra and set it aside as Limor’s hands quickly took to her breasts, if Esther didn’t know better, she would have sworn that Limor’s massaging of them would make them grow larger in Limor’s fractured mind. Now Esther had no shame in demonstrating what had happened. Instead she used it as a way to keep the others from going under.

They broke into the youth section and the images became stronger, the loud beats and the gyrating dancers, she could see them clearly despite looking at nothing but code bars and user breaks with a few web pages of general information to show the explicit messages of the system that would be easily accepted with the subliminal mind control. For example Esther noticed song lyrics were changed to fear God and promulgate the system’s messages. Esther knew now that her assignments were as much a death trap as the system itself, each layer was craftily and cleverly built to attract one personality type into the arms of the system’s images. But she was oblivious to that at the outset, or was she? Now Esther was starting to doubt herself. She instinctively moved over to Tovah to move her away from the machine, but the giggling was not coming from her. “I moved on to coding the next virus,” she explained. “I knew I was in danger, I could hear the rhythm taking me over and quickly ran. Before he could run his hands down to my belt, he just moved over to Hila, easier for him too she was wearing a skirt.” She could see Tovah was hallucinating, she even saw flashes of it herself. She knew the next thing she saw she most likely couldn’t resist but she quickly moved over to the source of the giggling.

Esther found the source of the giggling- Indeed it was Hila, flailing around, singing along to the God-fearing music while grinding herself against the cubicle wall, a bizarre paradox if she had ever seen one. The way Hila tugged at her pants, almost smoothing them out, made her realize that Tovah was right about the sexy one being in a skirt. She tried everything she could think of to snap Hila out of it, as Hila began to strip, calling her virtual lover’s name out in screams and pants. Esther had had enough, she was angry now, Hila may have been beautiful and sexy but she also was married and lived a strict and honorable life, they way she dressed the sexiest thing she might have worn was her government issued uniform. Esther was consumed by anger, she needed to retreat, she couldn’t see the transformations before her eyes, honest women being turned into hate spouting, houswiving, Middle American, morally hypocritical big breasted whores! She readied her gun at the computer tower, if she could not save them by normal means she would drive them apart by force and let the Army examine the damage before proceeding. She aimed her gun square at the tower, if the computer going out wouldn’t wake her, the gun’s noise would but Aluma put a hand on Esther’s shoulder and calmed her.

“She’s dead. Let her go. You will only hurt her by cutting her off. I feel it too but I am holding out well. What can I say, big chests don’t cut it without matching breasts and they won’t go near those. Once we destroy this thing we can try to cure them. We got good shrinks here”

Esther looked at her. “She’s not dead. But you’re right, once they fall under, we have to leave them. No matter how obscene it gets in here.” Esther had to use her shot and she shot the security camera, she figured the men watching had enough stroke material for one day and if they weren’t going to respond to this, they wouldn’t respond to any other cries for help.

They moved to the next level, the educational system, and were shocked.

“Learn nothing, get a PhD,” Ashley said. “I wish my history was this easy and my teacher’s so hot!”

Tovah agrees, man, “We don’t even need algebra, or to write sideways. Just lay in our man’s arms and let him teach us, then give him an oral exam” Tovah exhales with a smile.

The last sentence alarmed Esther and she tried to get them past lest she lose two of her best hackers in one level.

“Ashley, you know more than that,” she reminded her American-born colleague sharply. Before the conversation could go further, she led the group deeper into the system, letting Ashley and Tovah come if they wished, she felt something more, like she was being drawn deeper herself but she shook it off. She was losing track of time, but she didn’t notice so she lead on like she was taught in leadership training.

The coldness brought them further into the system and they moved from the concrete to the abstract. By this point they didn’t even know where they were, who they were with or when it was.

This was not lost on Esther. She noted this down and picked up a pattern. What pattern, she didn’t know. Days passed in a blur, and she lost track of who was still with her and who was being led by the pied piper with no shirt and over-built muscles. She could sense from the amount of English in the room, the mindless chatter, and the sensual sighing and cooing and the smells of sex that she is alone. Even Aluma the hard-nosed survivor was leaning back in her chair, one hand clinging to the keyboard the other to her deepest inside, with nothing but on in a state of artificial bliss, more alarming her pleasure was with male names but Aluma was a lesbian, this system, at its core, its full strength could reverse one’s born orientation. At least that’s what she thought, yes, she hadn’t done quite nearly enough of that, had she?

Yet Esther pushed on, even though she couldn’t tell if her movement was to further her own feelings of pleasure or to fight the power giving her this pleasure if only in small flashes although she could tell she was wet and this set off an alarm in her head and she grabbed her notes which to her shock she had problems comprehending. The mission plan became blurry and she struggled just to write in any language.

And then came the time she could no longer go on. She looked around, unsure of the day, the time, or anything pertaining to their mission. Her glance through the room allowed her to see the rest of her unit. All were strung out, naked, breathing heavily, glassy-eyed and vacantly staring at their screens, repeating the names of their computer generated male lovers. She tried to pick up their notes, but squints at the Hebrew, even the English, trying to put words together, trying to make sense of it all. She couldn’t even decipher the characters, or identify the language. She couldn’t place where she was, or what day it was, or what time it was and then it was time for her to meet her mate.

“Believe me, Natalie, it’s not that bad,” a male voice called, first softly, then louder. “Believe me, Natalie, I will protect you and I will love you forever.”

She tried to shut off the computer bank, but she ended up tripping over herself, her knees growing weak at the image on the screen, tall, dark, handsome, dressed in blue jeans, an open baseball jersey showing off his toned chest, a slight look of concern on his face, as if he playfully appreciated his woman playing hard to get. Then she climbed back into the chair, eyes locked on the screen growing wide and vapid like the rest of her unit. “Tuesday, 11pm, Natalie. I know you were curious. It’s good for a woman to be curious and when a man completes her curiosities she can relax and be peaceful.” the voice calls to her. She looked around but she knew that that soft male voice was in her head as her vision kept flickering from the computer room into the image of an empty school gym. “You are a great leader, Natalie, you really are. You have a great plan, a great vision. You will make a great wife, your kids will be proud.” Esther paused, this wasn’t her idea of a perfect fantasy, the setting and the man were right but no, she was there to be equal, to both work and have twice the future, he could see the concern on her face, but at the touch of an arm across her chest, she relaxed. “Believe me, Natalie, you 10 will go down in history. And I love you for that. You know my name.” He said, his embrace going down across her chest, his large hands circling her nipples becoming hard through her uniform.

Esther tried again to avoid him, whatever he was, that shepherd leading her and her unit to hell. “No, James, you are not who I want, I despise you, you are an e...eeeeee...oh...” James’ hands undid her uniform and quickly he threw it aside as he lifter her undershirt off and massaged her breasts gently as he unhooked her bra. The last shred of resistance left her body as she reacted to his touch . It was just pictures on a screen, but no, this was real, her feeling was just as real as it would be with any flesh-and-blood lover. She couldn’t just give up; she still had the hope that was the anthem of her country, a country whose name she could no longer recall. James sensed this, the small bits of tension as he tried to remove her pants, and he stopped and cradled Natalie/Esther in his arms to soothe her one last time before taking her for his own.

“Believe me, Natalie, it’s over now. You’re a great leader, and a great leader goes down with her ship.” She looked down at her pad, her last refuge, but she couldn’t even read most of the information. She knew the final process, could feel it changing her; she felt it happen to each of her assistants, one by one, and after the 5th they couldn’t even tell who was left. She whispered, to him, “let me give them one last letter before I go, they will worry about me.” She said dreamily as James nodded as he slid off her panties. Her last words... spelling her last memory... Entry, Validation, Assimilation, letters she knew were important, in fact they spelled out the name of her sister, a final warning for who she could tell would take her place and be doomed to the same fate. But whose meaning slipped just out of reach, reach, yes, the long and glorious arms of her James. She gladly ran her hands up his body and slipped off his jersey, caressing his chest before dropping his pants and sucking him like she was born to it despite despising anything other than standard intercourse in her past life.

She knew what it was like now, the feelings burning right through her uniform and right into her mind and body, destroying her soul and she could care less. James would take her and lead her to orgasm, each one stronger and more mind numbing than the last. Each one making her mind less and less a mind and more and more that of an piece of a machine, yet she was happy, safe, protected, warm.

Weeks passed and the government didn’t know what to do. Whenever they were outside they were in their uniforms well enough and marched more in tune than they had ever seen. They did everything at the same time at the same pace, their lovers allowing their human needs to be fulfilled to keep them healthy bodies while they ravaged their minds and mechanized them into external disk drives for the master computer. Everyone on cue then ran back to their computers as if drawn by a magnet as soon as they finished.

Meanwhile the transformation grew deeper with every stare of his tall, chiseled body, every kiss, every feeling coursing through their bodies as the converted themselves to fit their man’s desire. They were lost. They no longer lived, though they existed. Memories were erased and replaced with the explicit and hot feelings of torrid sex of all ways imagined, thoughts were blinded.

And then it finally happened to Natalie, after weeks of fighting and with her friends her vision changed, and she saw herself in the presence of her guide who she clings to like her most intimate relation. She gazed longingly at him, and he led her to a wardrobe. He stripped her naked and her uniform disappeared before her eyes, gone forever is Esther Cohen, now lives Natalie, she was only a woman, the blissful wife of her James, a mind lost in virtual reality with her virtual mate.

She spread her legs on the stool and he made love to her once again, and then he laid her naked body down and began to dress her. “A leader still, huh Natalie?” James asked and she gave an excited nod, grinning from ear to ear, still in the thrall of yet an even more satisfying session of lovemaking. “Well then you should be the voice for all your friend.” James slid a pair of lavender panties up her legs and snapped on a matching bra to fit what she saw as D cups, not her natural Bs, Natalie’s limp arms giving no assistance, her man was her to make her whatever he saw fit, like the good wife she was happy to make every wife she saw. “Straight from Diana: Confidential nothing else is quite as sexy as lingerie from Diana: Confidential” James reminded and Natalie just sighed and smiled as he pulled out a short purple skirt and fastened it to her, once again making a big deal of the branding. He followed up with a matching short sleeved sweater, and shimmering diamond earrings then produced a pearl necklace and joked at her “You were craving one of these since our first time, weren’t you.” Natalie just giggled and blushed slightly as she strapped on her knee high boots and jumped up and kissed him while he tossed her hair and what came up as medium length and pitch black fell down as a radiant golden blonde that radiated sexiness.

Natalie was now OFFICALLY Natalie and she took her James’ hand and laughed when he laughed, smiled when he smiled, thought only what he told her to think. She could see her friends, too, still recognize them by their American names with their American virtual husbands, in fact she was overjoyed to show off her new wardrobe as the scientists were standing inside the computer lab doors stunned and baffled as Esther twirled around to flaunt a new skirt that did not exist as she twisted around her naked body to 9 other equally naked bodies. She then let James laid her down, smiling, pleased, happy for the job she did, pleased for the future she would have and as quickly as her new outfit was put on, she let her James take it off and make love to her once again, and her body seized and squealed with delight as she felt her womanhood pulsate throughout her body.

The government sent out an SOS to Dorman Computers and the American government, but it was not the SOS to save their soldiers. Rather they were intrigued by whatever hypnotic technology had been developed that in lighter doses made the people oblivious to change and willing to follow the government in its path was appealing to them. Meanwhile Mr. Dorman himself had heard of the incident and without questioning their intent saw usefulness as he sat down with the Prime Minister.

“The technology was there for this, but I had no idea it could work so well.” Mr. Dorman explained.

”You who invented modern computing did not know if its power, that’s hard to believe” The Prime Minister concluded. He wanted something in return for the women, but he would not reveal it just yet.

“Yes I can see where it might be, but to be honest we never intended for the mainframe to be used in such a manner. We meant for the images to be a starting point, to slowly draw in the people to the way of life of the Government of the US and in their freedom, choose a good life through better and more educational programming. It was an educational program really. The little rewards were just there to ensure obedience to the new ways of life. And it IS working quite well, as you can tell by our new President.” Replied Dorman, calling the Prime Minister’s bluff.

“You know what I want. To make Israel the Jewish state it is and not worry about any westernization, and you, you would be better off with live actors and actresses, I’m sure you are using this mainframe more often now in Hollywood.” The Prime Minister noted and with a smile and a handshake the deal was closed, Dorman’s technology for the first live actresses of the new system.

Dorman’s men dressed the women the way they envisioned themselves and when they got home, they would be paired off with equally mindless men who would bear the names of their virtual love interests, still clinging to each woman, hands tracing their waists or massaging their backs, each woman now locked in their own world with their own man who they would serve diligently as the only thing they knew and loved. Natalie left the computer lab with her friends smiling blankly, eyes wide with wonder when she broke training when another woman passed her. James led her this way and after noting the similarities in appearance, the American soldiers relented their pursuit.

Natalie saw herself, the self that she was, and that person was a stranger who she tried to pull to her lover’s side but who ignored her pleas. So close yet so far. Yet the heartbreak was none and she returned to her friends who did not even see what was going on, even though she wanted that other self to join her. Her emotions were gone, except for the serenity of the silence that grew more profound and more peaceful with each and every caress of her James as in the limo to the airport she saw him run her hand up her skirt and on cue she unzipped her James and pleasured him like a good girl but all that was seen was her pleasuring herself along with the other women. On the flight home they had the televisions all set up and she drifted off in her lover’s arms.

Peace, it was all around her. War was her country’s life, but now she was at peace. And she drifted deeper with everyone else, and the true form that seduced her and made her this way came clear and she was happier as he left her and she cried out for him, crying, crying as she fell into another’s arms...

The new mother held her latest child in her arms, and now the child was soothed, staring at her blonde hair, blue eyes, and lovely smile. She quieted and listened to the lullaby. She drifted off, still cooing at her soft voice. Her mind now gone, she was again a baby helpless in her mother’s arms, Natalie, beautiful and stern, a leader. The mother took her to the nursery with the other 9 lined up in a row, pretty maids to lead pretty girls to be pretty and submissive and cook and clean and be good spotless wives and not dream of careers or education or being the president, for yet they were only women.

There was Tracy and her pet poodle, Ritchie, the youngest of them all, perky and cute teaching girls how to ace home economics, flunk math and reading, and flirt and tease and seduce on Youth Channel. There was Heather, still the pretty one, the advertising junkie and good-looking singer to implant the jingle of the proper brands into the heads of everyone to keep sales hearty and keen. There was Shawna, the rebellious but religious voice of Channel 8, focused on expressing her rebellion through moral means to round up any angry stragglers to the herd. There was Lisa, everyone’s best friend, the helping hand on Channel 1 to help the saddened cope and look forward to their daily routine. There was Angela, the heavenly, superlatively talented voice of Channel 1 music. There was Valerie, the hard-nosed voice against all enemies, the voice of realism and action so there would be no hesitation to war. There was Krista, the survivor, the one telling the poor on Channel 10 to pull themselves up toward the New Way of life, for the Lord would reward them with wealth. There was Mary, the voice for the future leaders, the young voice of serious obedience, commitment and salvation. And there was Ashley, the voice of action and fitness, of fear against foreign travel, the red, white, and blue girl to build up patriotism so no one would dare stray. A chicken in every pot, a blonde knockout in every man’s bed and a family for every married couple. They were built for this, America’s most dangerous weapons. The weapons of mass seduction.

“Believe me, Natalie, you will be something special, yes, you will.” The mother tickled her newborn under her chin and it squealed. She then kissed it on her forehead and laid her down in her crib.

And the grown former brunette from Israel fell into her new bed in Beverly Hills, there to exist for the Britney program and speak for the government. She was now all she saw in reality, her hair a radiant blonde, her skirts perfect and unruffled, her body carved into elegant form in her knee high boots, her breasts a lovely and seductive D, her sweater warm and inviting, the first thing you see on the screen on primetime, the welcome into your evening programming. And then it was him, James, the computer recorded their desires and made sure that the men they created fit their image to the hilt. Yes James returned as promised, with a new home, a new life, and a sparkling career. They were the top actresses and actors. The hosts of the most key shows, speaking like puppets at the commands spoken from their writer’s microphones. Never missing a beat or a dance step or a line or a note as they performed every day and night on their respective channels. All the closest of friends, the A list to end all A lists, the Rat Pack to make everyone else packrats. When new actors were made it was Natalie’s virtual self they saw putting out for them, an irresistible form for them to have and hold and take forever to be a supporting cast member. Once again they were an elite unit, legends of Hollywood and music. Britney’s beloved firstborn, the 10 commanding comics. And she was still the leader as her James promised and delivered as she delivers every night live during midnight porno to make sure the married couples make love so they can reproduce. She would lead them all and be the most special and sexy woman on the planet. And so she strutted on stage like the human robot she was…

And everyone believed Natalie.