The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Neighborly

By SleepyShamrock

I noticed the moving van coming and going to the house next door all week long. The house had been vacant for nearly a year, so I was surprised to see I was about to have new neighbors. Come Saturday, my surprise turned into excitement when I saw exactly who was moving in.

They were a young couple, probably in their late twenties, with no kids. She was a busty redhead, not at all overweight, but definitely mouth-wateringly curvy. She wore a tight t-shirt and ‘Daisy Duke’ denim shorts as she and her husband brought boxes in from the garage. The sheen of sweat on her alabaster skin made her positively glow, and the constant rubbing of the moving boxes against her chest had made her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. Luckily, neither she nor her husband glanced over at my bedroom window, where I peered through a slit in my curtains as they worked through the summer heat.

Her husband, a dark-haired man with a close-cut, full lumberjack beard, massive arms and a waist that couldn’t have been more around that 30 inches, carried several boxes at a time, causing his muscles to swell and veins to pop as he made one trip after another. Neither of them knew the private show they were giving me was causing some very specific muscles of my own to swell and veins to pop. I knew I was going to have to meet my new neighbors…and fast.

Let me introduce myself. I am Thomas Platt; Doctor Thomas Platt, award-winning psychiatrist. I built a successful practice over the years, and saved money diligently in order to afford the things in life I like. That’s what I used to do, that is, until the day I very accidentally discovered my unparalleled skill in hypnosis could make me all the money I’d ever need and more.

It was a normal day, and I had just received my bank statement. It seemed the bank had made an accounting error and showed my account at least two thousand dollars less than my records showed. I made an appointment to speak to the bank manager, who, to my pleasant surprise was an extremely attractive woman in her late forties named Donna. However, as attractive as Donna was…and with her perfectly done make-up, pencil skirt and body of a woman twenty years her junior, she was extremely attractive…my aggravation still won out when she could not find the bank’s error.

“Dr. Platt,” she said, with practiced patience. “Do you have any more proof that you actually had these funds in your account?” I had had it. I balled my fists, gritted my teeth, then looked hard and deep straight into her eyes and said,

“I should have more money in my account.”

“You should have more money in your account,” she parroted back to me. Her demeanor had changed entirely. Her eyes were no longer showing soft, professional patience. Her banker’s smile was gone, replaced by a very blank, slack look. She almost looked through me; as if her eyes didn’t entirely focus.

“I should have at least two thousand more dollars in that account.”

“You should have at least two thousand more dollars in that account,” she repeated again in monotone. I waved my hand in front of her face, and could not believe it. Somehow, in my intense aggravation, I had accidentally hypnotized the bank manager. And she was more deeply hypnotized than any of my past patients!

“I meant, there should be at least five thousand more dollars in my account,” I said, testing her trance.

“Yes,” she said. “There should be five thousand more dollars in your account.”

“You will put five thousand dollars into my account immediately.”

“I will put five thousand dollars into your account immediately,” she said. My heart was beating through my chest. I couldn’t believe this was working. However, I didn’t want Donna to get into trouble, and I definitely did not want anything to come back to me. I thought for a moment, and then I asked,

“Donna, how many account holders does this bank have?”

“We have 6,684 active accounts at this branch,” she said. “It is the biggest branch in the state.”

“Could you take seventy-five cents from every account and place it into my account without anyone, either the account holders or the bank supervisors noticing?”

“Yes,” was her flat, simple reply. My wheels were turning.

“Donna, you will take seventy-five cents out of each account that holds more than $200 and place the funds into my account. Do you understand?”

“Yes, of course.”

“You won’t even realize you are doing it, and you will have no memory of it happening. More over, you will do this on the third day of every month. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, her eyes becoming even more glazed over as she sank deeper into her overstuffed chair, and deeper into hypnosis. I don’t know if it was the excitement of my good fortune, her perfume or overall sexiness, or a combination of all of them; all I know is I could not resist myself. I locked the door to her windowless office and instructed her to tell her assistant she was not to be disturbed, which she did in a natural, albeit slow voice.

“When I snap my fingers, slave Donna,” I said in my commanding doctor’s voice. “You will look at me and realize you have to make wild love to me immediately. You won’t care that you are at work, except to make sure you are discretely quiet. But you must make love to me immediately. Do you understand?” Her breath had already picked up, her chest was heaving, and she was visibly aroused at the orders.

“Yes, Master,” she said. I snapped my fingers, and she shot a look of lust at me the likes of which I had only seen in the movies—and in my fantasies. She shed her sport jacket as she rose from her chair and all but tore her blouse from her body. Her breasts, at least a C-cup, were surprisingly firm for a woman her age, and she was not at all shy about baring them as she flung her bra onto her vacant seat. She pressed herself into me, almost toppling me and the chair I was in over. Her tongue explored my mouth as her long, slender fingers expertly undid my belt and zipper. When my raging hard cock sprung from its denim prison, she positively squeaked with glee. Pulling me by my shirt collar, we fell to the floor; her on her back, and me straddling her. My throbbing cock head was less than an inch from her pussy, and I could feel the heat coming off of her.

“I need you now,” she said, grabbing my ass and pulling me with surprising strength. My cock slid easily and fully deep within her. Her eyes rolled and her breath caught in her throat. She began to buck wildly, and it was all I could do to find her rhythm and match it with my thrusts. She was so feral, this was all so sudden, I knew I wouldn’t last long. With a great deal of will power, I took her by the side of the head and leveled a hypnotic gaze into her eyes.

“You will cum when I cum, do you understand?”

“Cum…when…you…cum,” she said through my thrusts and her own grinding. Moments later, I burst inside of her, cumming harder and more intensely than I could remember having ever done before. It was all I could do to keep my hand over her mouth as she shrieked in orgasmic bliss as soon as she felt me explode within her.

After taking a few moments to clean her office as best as I could, as well as get Donna cleaned up and her clothes back in order, I brought control back to the situation, and in no time had her in a deep, monotone trance.

“You will have no memory of being in trance, nor what we did while you were under, is that clear?” She nodded. “More over, whenever I, and only I say the words ‘sleep in my eyes,’ you will fall into this deep trance and await my commands. Do you understand?” She nodded a slow yes. I commanded her to awaken as soon as I left her office and shut the door behind me. I have had a steady income stream from her branch, as well as several others in town ever since. I’ve also had a steady stream of hypnotic slaves, Donna included, visiting my home since that fateful day. I always have my eye out for more, however, and two more just moved in next door.

The following day I saw my neighbor, who I’ve found out since is called David, scrubbing the grill in his back yard. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt. He looked like an Adonis as his muscles worked beneath his tan skin, scouring years of rust and soot off the old grill.

“Howdy, neighbor,” I said in a friendly tone as I approached. He looked up and gave me a toothy grin as he took off his work gloves and wiped his hands on his tight ass. “I’m Tom from next door,” I said, holding out my hand in greeting.

“Dave,” he replied. “Me and my wife Kate just moved in.” He took my hand, and in a move it took years for me to master, I kept my friendly eyes on his, gripped his hand tightly, and began to pump a binaural rhythm that, although he didn’t know it, echoed through his body and mind. It was in perfect sync with his breathing, brain patterns and heartbeat, becoming a part of him before he knew it. He needed it like he needed to breathe. He needed me and his eyes melted into mine while I pumped his hand and spoke slowly and quietly to him.

“That’s it,” I cooed. “Deeper and deeper…deeper and deeper. Fall deep into my eyes. It’s okay. That’s why I’m here; so you can relax. Relax and turn that tired brain off. Let your mind sleep while Master Tom takes care of you. Like you want. Like you want.”

“Like…I…want…” he said, his lips parted and drool beginning to drip from the corner of his mouth. I looked down, and as I had hoped, the comfort of falling deep into my trance had been quite arousing for Dave. His light grey sweatpants tented out as his obviously healthy, thick cock pressed against the fabric. The wet spot at the tip told me he wasn’t wearing any underwear, and I grazed my hand over his bulge just to make sure. “Nnnngh,” he moaned and shuddered beneath my touch.

“Shhhhh,” I said, kissing him deeply, but softly. “Tom is your master now. You will always obey Tom. Tom thinks for you, and that makes you very happy. You are always horny and hard for Tom.”

“Yesssss,” he moaned as he returned my kiss.

“Is your wife at home?”

“She’s…cleaning…inside,” he answered, nuzzling into my neck. I was beginning to get as aroused as Tom, but knew I had to bring his wife into the fold before she caught us. I eased him back, looked him in his eyes and said,

“We are going inside. You are going to introduce me to Kate,” I said.

“Introduce you,” he said, rocking slowly on his feet, a sleepy smile on his beautiful lips. We walked in, and I stood in front to hide Dave’s obvious excitement from Kate. She came into the kitchen, wiping her hands with a dishcloth when she heard the door. Once again, she was in her Daisy Dukes, but this time she wore a tight tank top. Her nipples, once more, were unapologetically hard beneath the stretchy fabric.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know we were expecting company,” she said, looking at Dave, and shooting him a weird glance. “Wow, spaced out much, babe? I’m sorry for him, I’m Kate,” she said, holding out her hand.

“Hello, Kate,” I said, taking her hand and beginning to pump and squeeze as my eyes bore into hers. “I am your master.”

“Wha…? She said, her eyes growing wide, and her muscles seizing for half a second. Suddenly, everything relaxed, and her eyes drooped half closed. She smiled the same dreamy smile as her husband and softly sang, “Massssssster.” Much like her husband, I could sense her arousal immediately by how she rubbed her thighs as she slowly swayed on her heels.

“Slave Kate, Slave David,” I commanded them both. “Let’s go to the living room and all sit down.”

“Yes, Master,” they said, robotically and in unison before slowly shuffling to the den where I sat them on the sofa. I pulled an easy chair close to sit next to them and begin their conditioning.

“Now, Kate and Dave,” I said, the both of them sitting as ordered, sleepy eyes focused on nothing. “You are my willing, hypnotized slaves. You will always serve Tom. Tom is your Master. You will never disobey Tom. You will make sure no harm ever comes to Tom. You love Tom.”

“Love Tom,” they repeated, both of them smiling slightly.

“From now on, you will not go out with other couples unless I allow it. You will go to work and come home unless Master orders otherwise, do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Dave, how long have you been married?”

“Less than two years,” he said, and Kate nodded.

“From this point on, marriage means something different to you than you believed,” I said, causing quizzical looks on them both. “You will remain partners and work for and with one and other. However, there is no longer any physical attraction between you, and most definitely no sexual contact of any kind. Unless expressly commanded otherwise by Master, you will only have sex with me. You may only cum for Master. Is that understood?”

“I only cum for Master,” they said in unison, their sleepy smiles becoming a bit steamed.

“It’s alright to touch yourselves,” I said to them, to which they responded right away. “Say it again.”

“Only cum for Master,” they said, rubbing themselves.

“Again.”

“Only cum for Master,” their breathing began to pick up, their looks becoming lustful.

“Stand up and undress for Master Tom,” I commanded, and they obeyed without thought. Kate’s well-manicured pussy was positively glistening with her juices, her lips swollen and reddish-pink. Her nipples were like little, ruddy cocks, pointing magnetic north. Dave’s cock, a good seven inches, if not more, was rock hard and pulsing. The helmet head throbbed independently of his veiny rod and it looked ready to burst. I inspected them both like a field marshal, and I could feel my cock straining against my zipper as their combined sexual scent filled the room.

I stripped, freeing my own impossibly hard cock and sat on the couch.

“Kate, get on your knees and suck my cock. Sucking Master’s cock is your favorite thing in the world to do. It arouses you to have me in your mouth. When I unload my hot, pearly white seed in your throat, you will cum harder than you’ve ever cum before. Do you understand, my slave?”

“Mmmmm,” she said, slowly blinking; her eyes rolling as she got to her knees. “I understand, Master.” Slowly, she wrapped her perfect lips around my sex and moaned as she descended, taking my cock head deep into her throat. Dave was so deep in trance, he didn’t even flinch at the idea of his wife giving another man head just inches from him.

“Mmmmmfffffuck yes,” I moaned. Despite her youth, Kate was quite the experienced cocksucker. “Dave…mmm…Dave, you will stand on the couch with your legs straddling me. Hands against the wall. Do it now.”

“Yes, Master,” he replied, dutifully following orders. His gorgeous cock rubbed against my face as he positioned himself, leaving a small trail of precum on my cheek. Without another word, I wound my tongue around his throbbing head, the taste of his salty precum making my own cock grow and throb in Kate’s mouth. I snaked my tongue down to his base, taking his tip into my throat and squeezing it with my muscles. I then copied Kate’s motions perfectly, as hers was the best blowjob I’d ever had.

Dave’s hips began to unconsciously buck, moving through muscle memory as he slowly fucked my face. I’d been bisexual since I was a teen, but I must admit, a cock as perfect as Dave’s was a rarity. Between the feel of his perfection sliding down my tongue and into my throat, and Kate’s professional job on my dick, I was in heaven.

Suddenly I felt Dave’s muscles seize and he let out a short, staccato moan. In an instant, my mouth was filled with hot, sticky cum. The pace of his hips increased as he spurt load after load into my throat, all of which I greedily swallowed. The taste and sensation were too much, and in no time at all, I was filling his wife’s small mouth with my own load of milky cum—so much that it dribbled out the corners of her lips down onto her breasts.

Her moans turned into screams of elation, muffled, of course, by my erupting cock in her mouth, as she arched her back and, rubbing her clit, squirt her cum all over her brand new living room.

We slowly continued our hypnotic orgy until we had all been tapped dry. I ordered them both up onto the couch with me, and, like one big, happy family, I put my arms around them both and let them rest their heads on my shoulders.

“Being my slaves is perfectly natural,” I said, which they slowly repeated. “However, you will tell no one about our arrangement, nor will you ever speak of hypnosis. You will have no memory of being hypnotized. You will simply remember that Tom is your Master, has always been your Master, and everything is perfectly normal and as it should be. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmm,” they both moaned. “As it should be.”

“Very well,” I said, rising from the couch. I touched them each on their foreheads and said, “Sleeeeeeeeep.” Their eyes rolled, and they collapsed in different directions on the couch, each in a deep, hypnotic sleep. “When you awaken, you will clean yourselves up and go about your day as normal. Nothing strange or out of place has happened, and you will follow my commands to the letter.” They moaned in their sleep, their drowsy smiles telling me they understood.

“When you go to bed tonight, although sexual activity between you two will never happed again, you may each masturbate while lying next to each other. During this time, you will tell each other how much you love your Master Tom, and fantasize about him. Is that clear?” They each responded by moaning slightly and tracing their fingers lightly over their freshly-fucked sex. “Good slaves. We are going to have much fun together, I believe.”

I let myself out, and as I was walking down their front steps, our neighbor, the widow Mrs. Henderson was crossing their lawn with a Bundt cake she had made to welcome them to our neighborhood.

“I’m afraid they’re quite tired from the move, Sandra,” I said, intercepting her in the yard. “Perhaps you should come back later.”

“Oh, I’ll just drop the cake off and say hello,” she said in her sweet, matronly way. She had to be sixty if she was a day, but she great care of herself and her body. She had been a dancer in her youth, and her tight, youthful body confirmed that fact. “I mean, I’ve come all the way over here already.”

“You will come with me to my house,” I said, placing my hand gently, but firmly upon her shoulder. “You will not visit our new neighbors until Master allows. Do you understand?” Her face went slack and her eyes glassy. Sandra was one of the first of my neighbors I’d entranced once I understood the strength of my hypnotic powers.

“Yes, Master, I understand,” she said, softly, her nipples beginning to poke through the thin fabric of her white blouse. I walked her to my home, opened the door, took the cake and ushered her inside.

God, I love my neighborhood.