The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Before the Masterpiece Society

A prequel to “Masterpiece Society”

Synopsis: Colin Auguste René Montgomerie is one of the Brotherhood… a superior being. He is off to go to college where he’ll plough his way through his fraternity.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Colin groaned as he thrust into Mark’s tight ass-hole.

“Yes, Master! Yes, Master!” Mark cried at each pounding.

Mark, on all fours on the bed pressed his face into the mouth of Simon who was being buggered from behind by Colin’s dad François.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” Simon cried as the man-like sex-god humped his puckered asshole.

Colin and François, father and son, were not of this world. But, they appeared human, albeit, well toned, muscular, well-hung guys.

Mark and Simon were themselves father and son, Mark being the senior.

Something extraordinary was happening to Simon in that having been a DNA-dump for so long he started to exhibit some of the Master-characteristics…

His cock had grown larger. His body more buff.. and he seemed to be more resilient to the alien’s mind-control.

Colin was going to head to university in a day’s time to begin some research into Simon’s DNA. It might be possible to breed more of their kind by turning men into creatures like themselves… rather than have to do that vile thing of placing a cock inside a woman’s sloppy wet snatch.

The thought of sexual reproduction with a woman was disgusting… but up until now… necessary.

In the meantime Simon received another huge load of DNA in the form of Colin’s come.

Colin’s cock erupted, sending 200mls of thick man-cream deep into Simon’s rectum.

No matter what Simon was going through he was addicted to cock and he came as he felt Colin’s jizz filling his innards.

Colin looked now to his dad, François. François had already come in his slave and had flipped Mark onto his back and now François rode up and down on Mark’s “small” human cock. François’ own cock was still hard and it slapped against Mark’s stomach each time he slid down Mark’s dick.

Colin moved around behind his dad. “Lean forward, Dad” he urged “I’m going to give your ass a work-over”

“Yes, Son” François sighed.

Colin pushed his cock hard into François’ ass, so that the man now had two cocks inside him… François’ squirmed with delight as his rectum was widened. “Oh, fuck yeahhhh!” he moaned.

And Simon found himself still hard he moved over and offered his cock to Mark’s sighing mouth…

Colin and Simon kissed as Mark sucked on Simon’s cock.

The four guys moaned and sighed as one heaving gonad.

François’ came again, shooting as big a load as before, this time on bare chest….

Colin emptied his load into his dad’s quivering colon.

There was so much come… so much joy…

Colin looked at the grey building that housed the genetics lab. In his hand he held a case containing several samples and swabs from Simon…

He entered the building and a security guard stopped him.

“You will let me in…, no questions asked…” Colin said as his eyes bore into the feeble-brained rent-a-cop.

“I….,” the guard trembled…

“You will let me in…,” Colin said again.

“Yes..,” the guy gasped, and as Colin stepped by him he held his head as a massive head-ache burst over him—he had trouble focusing too.

Colin might have raped him too, but he was busy.

Colin followed a map he’d memorised in his head.

He found James Combert in his lab, gazing into a microscope. James had an assistant Carol Barnard, only 18. Colin could smell her stinky cunt even before he saw her. It made him gag. He hated pussy.

He reached out to her mind.

“I…I have to go to the bathroom…,” Carol suddenly declared.

“What? Now?”

“I… I don’t know what’s come over me…,” she gasped as she rushed off.

“Oh, very well…,” James said as he leant back into his equipment again.

Moments later he felt a hand moved down the back of his pants, caressing his ass.

“I thought you had to go to the bathroom..,” he smiled as he continued to gaze at the slide.

A caressing finger moved down between his ass cheeks and circled his ass.

This was something new… and as the finger pushed inside him he stood up, and looked in horror at the young male standing there, naked, smiling.

“What the fuck is this?” James cried.

Colin licked his finger “I love a virgin…,” he smiled. His cock loomed up menacingly… James had never seen such an instrument before.

“Who the hell are you?” James snarled.

“I am your Master,” Colin smiled as his eyes widened.

“You are what?”

“Your Master..,” Colin said “I need your brains, but for now your beautiful body will suffice…,”

“Look, get out of here or I’ll call security!”

“Why have you taken your pants down?” Colin smiled.

“Why have I what?” James said and looked down as he now dropped his undies too.

“What the fuck?”

“Turn around…,” Colin said.

“No.., I… what? Wait?” James cried as he turned around.

“What an ass…,” Colin drooled. “Bend over…”

“No… I… hey…!” James cried again as he leant over … “What…? What’s hap….?”

“Oh, fuckkkkk,” Colin sighed as he pushed his cock-head into James’ tight unwilling sphincter.

“Please… God! Oh, No! Stopppppp!” James cried.

A part of him wondered why he wasn’t trying to get away.

“Oh, man…,” Colin sighed… “You’re so fucking tight”!

“Oh, God!” James cried “That hurrrtttssss!”

“You’re so tight!” Colin drooled again as he pushed ten inches into James’ ass.

“So good!” Colin gasped as he pushed in deeper.

“Oh, God!” James suddenly cried. His cock sprung up.

Colin laughed as he sensed James had crossed over… James was his now, forever.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, Gooooodddddd!” James grunted

“Good boy!” Colin grinned, slapping James’ thigh. (Colin appeared younger than James but was at least a century older than the human male).

Colin thrust in one deep final hump and he began to come. As he did James’ own cock spurted pathetically out onto the lab-table.

“Oh, baby!” Colin sighed as he kept spasming… pumping so much jizz into James’ wrecked a-hole.

“Look at the mess you got on my dick!” Colin grinned as he pulled out. As he did a cascade of sperm ran from James’ open anus.

“Sorry, Master”, James said as he got on his knees.

“It’s all part of the joy of deflowering man-pussy”, Colin said.

“Thank you, Master” James sighed happy to be forgiven. He stroked Colin’s still hard cock and then took it in his mouth.

“What the hell?” Carol cried as she walked in seeing James on his knees sucking Colin’s cock clean.

“Get her!” Colin said.

“Yes, Master”

James leapt up. Carol sensed the danger, turned to run when James grabbed her.

“Get the fuck off me!” she cried as James frog-marched her back into he room. Colin was pulling his pants up, always difficult to get them up over his appendage.

“You’re a bit of a nuisance!” Colin said.

“What should I do with her Master?”

“Let me go!” Carol cried.

“Carol?” Colin said, touching her cheek.

Her whole body suddenly stilled.

“Look into my eyes…”

“No… what?”

“Look!”

“I…?”

“You… you’re a cunt…”

“I… I’m a cunt…”

“You’re no good for anything except having babies…”

“I…I’m no…,” she tried to fight his gaze.

“You will obey me!”

“I will obey you…”

“Good!” he said….

“Master?” Simon asked as Colin returned. “Can I ask you a question?”

“You may, slave…”

“You’re superior to us… why did you need to go to the university?”

“We are superior… in many ways, slave…” Colin said “But our science is not… we’ve let it fall behind because we live by enslaving men…” Colin said.

“I… I don’t understand?”

“We don’t need tech if we command slaves to do our work…” Colin said.. He paused. This was getting quite deep.

But it was true. Why would they need to develop time-saving tech, etc. when they could get slaves to do all their work… slaves they didn’t care to make comfortable. Their own superior sex-powers and their ability to turn men into willing come-dumps held them back in many ways.

But Colin was fascinated that Simon would ask such a question. It was in fact further evidence that he was developing, mutating… Perhaps this was the future for humanity…? They might develop members of their species to be Masters too?

Colin consulted with his father and they waited for two weeks for the preliminary results.

It was Carol who brought the results to them.

She was hit by the ammonia-smell of sperm as soon as she opened the door.

She handed a brief case of documents to François (as Colin was deep into riding Mark’s cock).

Simon sensed the smell of pussy and it made him feel ill.

But something else stirred him.

François sensed this in Simon. “Go to her!” François said.

“Yes, Master…”

Carol trembled as Simon looked her over. Her pussy stunk, but he knew he needed to mate with her. His cock twitched.

Carol sensed his power and she felt his need. His need became her need and she wanted him as she’d never wanted a man before. He had to take her from behind though, and he even threw a blanket over her to hide her as he didn’t want to see her naked female body… All he wanted to do was impregnate her…

They would have a child, a son… they would call him Kevin.

And Simon would grow to be a Master…

And with him others would also be turned to being superior beings like him.

This was the dawn of the Masterpiece Society.

The End