The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror II — Sister Slave

Synopsis: A direct sequel to my previous story The Bedford Horror II

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

The Cast

  • Chloe FitzWilliams — the protagonist
  • Peter FitzWilliams — her husband
  • Liza Mae FitzWilliams — her daughter
  • Fiona Greco — Chloe’s sister (married to a man from Calabria, but subsequently divorced). Fiona lives back in Raleigh, SC.
  • Julie Bradstreet — a young teacher, moved in to town only a month before Chloe
  • Ginger Collins — next door neighbour
  • Frank Collins — Ginger’s husband, and head of Bedford Genetics Labs, the main employer in town
  • Roger Winters

Fiona Greco was worried about her sister Chloe Fitzwilliams and she was glad at the opportunity to go out to Bedford and visit her.

After her own husband Ricardo Greco had died recently she had been looked after by Ricardo’s sister Maria, and Maria’s daughter Beth.

This was her first trip out of the state since her husband’s passing.

By the pool like a king lording over his empire, Peter FitzWilliams cooked at the BBQ.

“Oh, I do wish you’d let me do that, Master” Chloe said…

“I want to cook these sausages…,” Peter said.

“But.. you’re the man… we serve you…!” Chloe gasped…

“I want to do it…”

“Yes, Master” Chloe nodded. She would press her Master and husband no further.

“Oh, daddy!” Liza giggled as she sucked Peter’s cock… “Do you want me to finger your ass as well?”

“You’re doing fine, baby…” he said as he began turning over the pork sausages.

Julie Smith came skipping up to them and she smiled as she saw father and daughter enjoying themselves.

Her young husband Trevor came up to them too, with a large bowl of chips he set it down on a side table… just as Peter began blowing his load.

“Do you want me to suck you, Master?” Julie turned to her husband.

“Maybe later…,” he smiled as he felt her firm ass…

“Whatever you want, Master” she grinned. She was so glad to do anything to serve him.

She drew off a shawl that was wrapped around her waist. Her waist was flat, without a belly-button, exactly like the other women there… the other clone-slaves…

She wore sunglasses too and as she took them off it revealed her totally black, souless eyes. When in public she and the other clones wore contacts to cover their eyes and make them appear normal… but Julie was here… among friends.

Over in the pool two young lads Jack Coleman and Roger Winters threw a ball to each other. Jack’s sister Wendy walked up to the edge of the water… and peeled off her bathers. She was naked… shorn between her legs, eyes black, belly flat… all the signs of being a clone-slave.

She dove into the pool and swam underwater to her brother and then took his cock in her mouth.

Just then Liza finished off her dad… She rose up. Her black eyes seemed to sparkle. “What is it Daddy?” she asked.

“Young Roger…,” Peter said… “He’s got no one to fuck…Why don’t you go over and offer him your ass?”

“Yes, Daddy… of course…” she smiled. She skipped off over to the pool and bending over looked down at Roger… He had a hard-on as he watched his sibling friends now fucking wildly.

“Daddy asked me to see if you want to fuck me in the asshole?”

“Um.. what?” he gasped, not hearing her come up.

“Daddy said you might want to come in someone… and… I’ve got the hole that’s just right for your cock…”

“I… ah…,”

“I’d be really happy to pleasure you…,” she said.

He now looked up at her. She was so cute. He had a thing for older women though… but… boy was she cute.

“It’s okay…,” she said “I cleaned out my ass and it’s nice and fresh… that is… unless you want me to ‘dirty’ your cock?”

“Gross…” he said.

“I don’t mind…,” she said “I am happy to please you either way…”

“Yeah, okay…”

“Do you want to fuck me here… or go up to my room?”

“Um…,”

“Come, let me show you my room… I don’t hardly use it now as I sleep with my father in his bed…,”

“Okay… sure…,” he said and he lifted himself up out of the pool.

He was much taller than her. She had a flat chest. But he was horny, and she was eager to offer herself…

So they left.

“Come back soon,” Peter shouted “The food’s almost ready”

“Yes, Daddy” Liza called as she lead her guy by the hand into the house.

“Yes, Mr. Fitzwilliams…,” Roger said.

Roger and Liza went upstairs… past the main bedroom that now had a brand new extra large bed… enough to accomodate Peter and his wife and daughter… and sometimes a special ‘guest’.

She skipped happily as they went into her room.

He baulked at the small white towers there…

They were about five and a half feet.

“Oh, don’t mind them…,” Liza smiled “We’re just storing them here till they get picked up…”

“They’re the Cerebral Readers, aren’t they?”

“Yes, that’s right,” she said as she lay back on the bed…

“They used them to read your memories… didn’t they?” he asked.

“Yes…, and now mom and I have been replicated… we can return them back to the men’s club… but enough about them…” she said as she drew her feet back up over her head, offering her ass… “Fuck me… fuck me in the bottom…”

He gazed down at the wink of her anus… so inviting…

His cock—as we heard—was stiff as anything. He climbed up onto her.

“Did it hurt?” he asked

“What? Anal?”

“No… when… when you were…um… duplicated…”

“You shouldn’t ask about that…,” she said.

“You’re right…” he smiled and drove his hips forward till his cock head was opening up her secret space…

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” she giggled as her asshole opened up….

He was bigger than her dad and she winced as his cock stretched her anus. “Oh, God! Yesssssssss!” she cried as orgasm rippled over her.

Watching her spasm… like she was having a fit… drove Roger to peak… his orgasm spewed out into tight whimpering rectum….

He fell on her, still spurting into her… she lay there smiling, compliant… happy she had satisfied him…

Then her mom came to the door…”You’re missing out on the food,” Chloe had come to tell them…

“Oh, shit…!” Roger gasped… it was his first instinct… to cover up the fact he’d just butt-fucked Chloe’s daughter…

And then looking at Chloe’s blissful countenance he forgot about that…

He drew out of that fine warm ass. “Here… let me,” Chloe said and she got down on her knees and began tonguing Roger’s cock.

“Oh, mom….!” Liza protested as she got up “That’s my treat…!”

“Your father wants you downstairs…,” Chloe said.

“Yes, mother…,” Liza suddenly said in monotone “I obey…,”

“Good girl…,” Chloe smiled approvingly and then took all of Roger into her mouth. She loved the taste of come… and she could also taste her daughter’s ass there too…

After she’d cleaned him he rose up and as he did his pants up he stopped Chloe before she left…

“Can I…?” he began.

“What’s that hon…,?”

“Can I ask you a question….?”

“But of course,” Chloe smiled delighted to serve…

“It’s… um… it’s about your transformation…”

“My birth?”

“Um… yes….”

“That happened just a few weeks ago…,” she smiled… “It was wonderful…”

“You…? You remember it?”

“Yes of course!” she giggled…. “Waking up inside the maturation pod….seeing everything in a kind of opaqueness….”

“Opaque?”

“Yes… the pod full of fluid…to help me gestate… it was, I suppose… a bit like looking through thin soup…”

“Oh wow…,” he said “No one ever speaks about that…”

“It’s no secret…,” Chloe said surprised…

“Some of the Men’s Club Staff opened up the pod and helped me free… I had to remove the umbilicus myself…”

“The one in your… ah-hem…”

“My cunt?”

“Er… yes…”

“You can say it…,” Chloe smiled “There’s nothing you a young Master can say that is not right…”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re a Master…,” she smiled “You made us… we serve… You’re like… like a god… I guess…”

He smiled, not thinking of things like that…

“And these towers…,” he said pointing…”

“Yes… they collected the thoughts and memories of my lesser…”

“Your lesser?”

“The Chloe who was broken”

“Broken?”

“Yes….she didn’t know what she was or what she was meant to do…”

“What’s that?”

“To serve… like any woman…”

“Liza didn’t want to talk about any of this…,” he admitted.

“Well… I don’t mind…,” she smiled and she placed a hand in a comforting way on his shoulder.

“Was it painful?” he asked.

“What?”

“The… process?”

“You mean the killing of the broken Chloe?”

“Um… yes, that too…”

“She was no good… and… I’m superior to her… that’s all that matters…”

“Superior…?”

“Yes… I know the bliss of serving…” she smiled “Come… you want to eat don’t you?”

“Um, yeah sure…”

“Can I…?” he began to ask as they headed out into the hall

“What’s that hon?”

“Can I fuck you? You know… later on?”

“I belong to one now…,” she said “If my Master commands it I will do so gladly… as our daughter did…”

“I see…”

“You can always ask him…” she smiled as they went down the stairs.

“I might…”

“Okay…”

“Do you… um… mind?”

“Mind if you ask my husband?” she smiled “No, of course not… he owns me… “

“I mean… do you…um…”

“You want to know if I desire you?”

“Yeah… I guess?”

“Not at all…” she shrugged her shoulders…

“But your daughter did…”

“No…,” Chloe stopped and looked at him “She simply did as she was meant to do… She obeyed her father and that was it…”

“But… she enjoyed it…”

“We all enjoy serving our Master,” she smiled… She realised he was a bit of a lost soul…. She thought to herself that it would be really beneficial for him if he could find a good cunt to marry…

“We will both do anything our Master says… if he said to me “Fuck him” I’d fuck you… if he said “Kill him” I’d kill you… do you understand?”

“Um…?”

“I’m his slave… I have been bred solely to do his will…I’ve been conditioned to obey and I will…,” she said. She broke into a warm smile. She really did feel for him and hoped he realised that she felt nothing for him at all. She only cared about pleasing her Master.

“Come,” she urged.

He continued with her.

She took his hand “You should get married…” she said “Wouldn’t you like that? I mean… a slave of your own…”

“Yeah, I suppose…”

“A man needs a slave, after-all….” she said “It’s not natural you don’t have someone to look after your needs…”

They arrived back at the pool area.

“Ah, there she is!” Peter laughed as he fingered his daughter.

Chloe ran to him and embraced him

“I thought you’d eloped with my wife…,” he teased.

“Sorry?” Roger baulked as he watched Chloe cars Peter’s cock.

“He’s just teasing you, weren’t you Daddy?” Liza giggled.

“Roger was saying he needs a slave…”, Chloe purred.

“You want to get married?” Peter smiled “That’s good!”

“Who’s getting married?” Frank Collins asked as he swaggered up to them with his wife Ginger on his arm.

“Roger needs a slave…,” Chloe said.

“Ah… we’re right out of candidates at the moment…” Frank said “We’ve put in two very attractive ads for young women…”

“But no replies…,” Ginger smiled.

“But wait… Chloe’s sister Fiona is coming here soon…” Peter said

“Really?” Frank said.

“She’s no virgin…,” Peter admitted

“We can fix that…,” Frank said…

“You do surgery?” Peter asked.

“No!” Frank laughed… the new… improved…Fiona… she’s fresh born… sure.. she’ll look the same as the lesser one… but no one would have fucked her yet so she’s a virgin already…”

“Like when you had me that first night, honey…,” Chloe gushed.

“And me!” Liza grinned “Daddy took my cherry the same time as he took mommy’s” she said looking at the others…

“Hey… look… don’t I get a say in this?” a very frustrated Roger voiced.

“Don’t you want a slave?” Peter asked.

“You’re right…,” Frank said to Roger “You must choose your slave…”

“Why don’t you wait till you meet her first…,” Ginger smiled… “You might want her to be your wife…”

“That’s true…,” Frank said.

“We can set it up when she comes…,” Peter said, “Can’t we honey?”

“I obey,” Chloe said “I will do anything your want…”

“But you… you can do this…?”

“Of course, Master” Chloe said “I know my sister… I’ll know what to do…”

“Then I’ll leave it to you…”

“Thank you, Master” Chloe smiled “I love to serve you…”

“Good,” Peter said looking at Frank

“Good?” he asked looking at Roger.

“Well…?” Roger vacillated.

“It’s just to see if you want her…,,” Ginger urged.

“Well… okay…” Roger said.

“Then it’s settled,” Frank said. He turned to Ginger “Now, suck my cock”

“Gladly,” she beamed as she dropped to her knees and began undoing his fly.

“Can I suck your cock, Daddy?” Liza whimpered.

“Sure baby…,” he said…

“Goodie!” she giggled eagerly and clapped her hands…

“Serve up this food,” he said to his wife.

“Yes, Master” she nodded. Chloe was happy to do as her husband told her… She whisked around with trays of food including freshly cooked sausages on bread with BBQ sauce—a “Sausage sandwich” her husband had picked up on a recent trip Down Under…

Roger watched as the women slavishly attended to their men.. and.. for a moment he envied not having his own personal cunt to dump into.

* * *

Fiona arrived in what was for her a surprisingly neat, quiet place. Everything looked tidy. Lawns manicured. Hedges trimmed. No rubbish on the sidewalks and footpaths.

She drove up to what seemed to her a palace (compared to her house down south). She had to check the address again to make sure she really was at her sister’s residence.

A woman stood near-by, at her own letterbox. She wore a very skimpy outfit… and a G-string that was as fine as dental floss… And yet… she waved to Fiona. Fiona smiled weakly and waved back.

Then a man came to the front door. “Surely that must be her father?” Fiona thought, seeing the age difference. The woman picked up her pace as she carried the mail, once she saw the man… she flew at him… throwing herself into his arms.

He groped her and dragged her back into the house.

Fiona was aghast at the age difference. The woman… if you could call her that was surely in her teens… eighteen perhaps? She was however gorgeously shapely and breasts well developed…

Another thing… as Fiona parked her car… the woman had the most flawless skin.

As she got to the door, it opened and Chloe rushed out and embraced her.

“Welcome to Bedford!” Chloe gushed and she picked her sister up off of her feet.

“Woah!” Fiona laughed as she returned her sister’s warm embrace… “Have you been working out?”

Chloe set her sister back down.

“No?”

“You’re… you’re so strong… and…,” she continued looking Chloe up and down… “So… so buff!”

“You like?” Chloe asked, turning around showing off her figure… and though she wore only jeans and a T-shirt she still looked hot..

“Say, did you get a boob job?” Fiona asked.

“No, why?”

“Look at these?” Fiona said cupping her sister’s melons… “They’re so firm… and…It’s like you’re 20 years younger…”

“Come in, come in…,,” Chloe urged… “Let me help you with your bags…. Liza!”

“Coming, Mommy”

“Mommy?” Fiona laughed.

Chloe looked at her sister like “Why not?”

Liza came rushing out, wearing the same identical garb…”Oh, hi aunt Fiona…”

“Aunt Fiona?” Fiona gasped “You never used to call me that… you just called me Fiona…”

“Well… it pays to be polite” Liza smiled.

“Are you the same bratty little sh…,” Fiona began

“What?”

“Remember when you put honey on my car door handle… so when I went to…”

“Oh, yeah… sorry about that Aunt Fiona… I… I guess I was a bit of a handful…”

“A bit of a….?” Fiona gasped

“Let me take your bags… you’ve got my old room…”

“Oh, okay…” Fiona gasped.

“This place changes you…,” Chloe smiled “For the better…”

“I can see that!” Fiona gasped.

As they went in Chloe offered her sister a chance to freshen up first.

“Say, where are you going to sleep?” she asked Liza when she got up to the bedroom.

“With daddy…,” she said.

“What?”

“Well… you can have this room all to yourself…” she said as she casually adjusted one of the small white towers there…

“But… sleeping with your dad…?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Liza chirped. “I used to when I was little…”

“Yes…but you’re a grown ass woman now!”

Liza just shrugged her shoulders…

“What are those things?” Fiona asked.

“They’ll help you sleep…,” Liza lied. Liza knew full well that soon her aunt would be killed and a new, better cloned aunt, complete with mind controls would be birthed to replace her… She didn’t care. She wanted to only serve her dad and master.

Liza felt absolutely no emotion towards her kin at all. Obedience to her father was all she lived for. She would have happily done the deed herself if her dad asked her to.

“I’ll let you freshen up now,” Liza said ending the conversation…

She spun around and skipped off down the hall…

Fiona laughed to herself. Whatever had happened… Liza was now polite, and well behaved. And… like her mom had flawless skin too. But unlike her mom, she was still flat-chested. It was clear that under her T-shirt she didn’t wear a bra. Fiona had noticed those bullet like nipples pressing out against the white cotton material of her niece’s T-shirt.

Chloe cooked. Fiona was surprised. Not just that she cooked, but she was so eager to do so. And, again Fiona noticed how good Chloe looked. Her breasts were firmer… and… were they larger too?

Chloe slipped in a chemical and Fiona began to feel a little light-headed. Chloe watched impassively until her sister, sensing her state (and apologising for feeling under the weather) suddenly passed out…

Chloe and Liza rose from the table and unceremoniously carted Fiona upstairs. They lay her on Liza’s old bed. Liza adjusted one of the towers as Chloe took out a small med kit. She took some scrapings of her sister’s skin and then a blood sample. She packed these away to send to the Men’s Club for the cloning process as the towers began reading Fiona’s thoughts, memories, and dreams.

Peter sat on the couch as Liza came into the room. “Sit on my cock, baby”

“Oh, yes Daddy!” she gasped excitedly.

Chloe went to the door. A courier was there waiting and she took the sample of DNA that Chloe had collected.

She returns to the tv room and smiled seeing her daughter bouncing up and down on Peter’s hardness.

She was so happy her husband was being pleased.

* * *

A few days later she opened her eyes for the first time. Everything was opaque. She realised she was in a liquid… like a cocoon.

Hands began working to pry it open and the amniotic fluids ran out. There were friendly faces… women in lab coats.

“Welcome to the world” one of them said.

She tried to speak… “Easy” the other said.

She realised she had an attachment between her legs… and she pulled this free.

“Who…?” she began.

“You… you know who you are…,” one of the assistants said as they helped her step from her birthing chamber.

“My name… is… Fiona…,” she said.

“Yes, that’s right…,” one smiled at her…

“I… I am to be Roger’s wife…” she said.

“That’s right…”

“I… I have to serve him…,” she said looking at first one then the other.

“Yes, that is your sole purpose in life…”

“I… I live to serve my Master…”

“Yes, come now…,” they said as they gently drew her to the next phase.

Fiona… the clone, was perfect. She looked at herself in the mirror after stepping from the shower. Her breasts were large, firm. She had no public hair… that would grow… And her hymen grew too… she was a virgin again.

Her skin was flawless. She felt fresh, alive. Her eyes were totally black, devoid of any colour.

“Come,” Frank said as he appeared in the doorway.

She turned to him, smiling… a man. She could smell his manly musk. It was… exhilarating. She wondered about his cock. How it was formed… it’s shaft, the head, the sweet spot she knew to pleasure with her tongue… She followed him, gazing at his ass… thinking of the hole there, that would be hidden within his ass cheeks and the soft hair around it… the taste of his anus… But she also had the sense that this man, as beautiful as he was.. was not for her… Her husband… she thought now of him… of his cock… inside her… being pleasured by her body. She longed to pleasure him.

And there he was… Roger Winters. She felt a flush of heat as she saw him aroused by her…

“What do you think?” Frank asked…

“She’s…. she’s fucking hot…”

Fiona sucked in a deep breath, thrilled he was pleased by her. She wanted nothing more than to make him happy.

“Will you take her?”

“Yes” he said.

“Then do it…”

Roger went up to Fiona.

“I want to be your husband and Master”

“Yes!!!!!!” she gasped “I… I want to be your wife…your slave… your whore…”

“You’ll do anything I want?”

“Anything” she gasped.

“I want to fuck you…”

“Oh, God yes!” she giggled.

“But first…,” Frank coughed as Roger felt his new wife’s boobs…

“What?”

“You have to replace the other Fiona…”

“Replace?”

“You know what that means…”

“Um…”

“I’ll be happy to do it for you, Maser” Fiona gushed eager to please.

“Good,” Frank said. He drew out a gun “She’s downstairs now in the library…”

Fiona took the gun. She felt its cold weight.

“Get rid of her and you can assume your role as the superior Fiona…” Frank said.

“I want to do this more than anything else in the world,” she gushed…

“Then go”

She nodded and taking the gun she went down a hall she had never set foot in before, but she had it in her mind a familiarity of this place.

She found “Fiona” in the library.

“What the fuck?” Fiona screamed. “Who? Who are you?”

“You know this has to happen?” Frank said to Roger, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“No! Wait! Please!” Fiona screamed.

“Yes!” Roger nodded as a gun-shot rang out.

A few minutes later and Fiona returned. Her black eyes almost seemed warm with achievement.

“It is done,” she said.

“Good” Frank said. He looked then to Roger.

“She is yours now…” he said and Fiona leapt into Roger’s arms “I’m yours now” she confirmed “I will be yours forever…”

They kissed. Fiona was thrilled to feel he had a hard-on pressing out against her.

* * *

Roger and Fiona turned up at a weekend BBQ at the FitzWilliams house. They were arm-in-arm and Fiona could barely take her eyes off of him. She was so much in love with him.

By the pool they found Peter butt-fucking his wife as their daughter fingered his ass….

Roger hadn’t thought of anal. He looked to Fiona. She sensed his desires (she was so attuned to his needs). “I’ll take it in the ass, if you want…,” she said.

“Won’t it hurt?”

“It doesn’t matter… if you enjoy it…”

She drew off her dress and invitingly got down on her hands and knees.

Roger gazed at her milky whiteness and was soon pushing into a very tight hole…

Afterwards Fiona cream-pied his come and licked it clean as she walked over to the BBQ to get her Master’s lunch. The guys were talking to each other.

“How was it, Sis?” Chloe asked.

“It was wonderful…,” Fiona grinned.

“Hey, you can relax now…,” Chloe said as she took out her contacts.

Fiona smiled and drew a small container out of her handbag and took her contacts out too. The black-eyed sisters looked at each other and smiled.

“Being a slave is so wonderful…,” Fiona said.

“I know,” Chloe grinned.

Liza came bouncing up, also with her ‘natural’ black eyes. She patted her stomach as a hint…

“Liza’s got some wonderful news, Sis…,” Chloe said.

“What’s that?” Fiona asked.

“Daddy’s got me pregnant!”

“Oh, wow!” Fiona laughed “That’s so wonderful…”

Fiona had a grin on her from ear to ear. She loved being a slave. She knew she was at peace with who she was. She looked at her young husband and blushed with desire. He was so handsome. She was privileged every time he put himself inside of her.

“Honey?” he asked.

“Yes, Master?”

“What say you have my babies?”

“If you wish, Master,” she smiled “This body is for you to use anyway you wish…”

“Cool,”

“But…?” she blushed not wishing to interject…

“What is it baby?”

“You’ll have to put it my cunt this time… not my ass like always…”

He laughed. The other guys laughed too… It was true. He’d butt-fucked her so many times.

She laughed too, so appreciative of his attention to her.

Yes, indeed. She loved being his slave.

The End