The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror III — Daughter’s Birth

Synopsis: A direct sequel to my previous story The Bedford Horror II

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Maria Verdi and her daughter Beth drove into Bedford.

Maria was sister-in-law to Fiona Greco (Maria’s brother Ricardo and her own husband Guido had died in a bizarre boating accident… Maria took Fiona into her home as they shared their grief).

Fiona left about a month ago when she got word from her sister Chloe that she should come out to Bedford. They didn’t hear a word from Fiona for a week and suddenly Fiona was talking about how she was going to stay in Bedford, and how she already got married… to someone called Roger Winters…

Maria was shocked. In effect she’d now just lost her sister-in-law as well. Shock turned to anger that Fiona would ‘betray’ the memory of Ricardo so quickly.

Maria had driven all this way to confront her.

Maria heard a whoop of a car siren and looked in her rear-view mirror at the red flashing lights of a police cruiser.

“Fuck!”

“What is it mom?”

“Cops”

“Did you…?” Beth began

“I followed the speed limit!” Maria said.

They drew over to the side and two officers came up, one on each side of the vehicle.

“Roll your window down,” one said as he tapped on Maria’s side…

“What seems to be the problem officer?”

“Step out of the vehicle…”

“What?”

“Step out of the vehicle…!”

“Mom?” Beth cried.

“Shh…it will be alight…”

“Step out of the vehicle… NOW!”

“Yes.. okay, officer…!” Maria gasped as she slowly complied.

“What’s wrong with you?” the officer asked “When a man tells you to jump.. you jump!” he added as he spun her around and pressed her to the side of her car.

The other officer ordered Beth out and she was more sheepish and followed commands.

“Why did you pull me over?” Maria began

“Shut it!”

“Excuse you?” she snapped.

“Ow!” Beth gasped.

“What is it?”

“He… he stung me…”

“Just testing her DNA,,,,” that officer said.

“I’m sure that’s against her 4th Amendment rights! Maria began.

“Oh, so you’re a lawyer now?” the first officer mocked.

Just then a car drew up and Fiona jumped out and ran up to them.

“Officers?” she began…. “This… this is my sister…”

“Oh?” the first one said.

“Yes… she’s ahem come to visit…”

“We didn’t know…,” the second said.

“So you see… ,” Fiona continued “Everything will be fixed in a few days…”

“Okay” the second officer said.

“Yes… very well…” the first said as he finally let go of Maria…

“That’ll be fine…” he added and stepped back.

“So…you’re not going to even apologise?”

“A man doesn’t apologise for a woman…” Fiona said.

“Dumb bitch!” the officer said to Maria as he walked back.

“Hey!” Maria began

“Mom!” Beth protested “Just get in the car…”

“You better leave this…,,” Fiona said.

“Look, what’s going on here?” Maria said as she watched the cruiser back up a little before turning quacking into the road and speeding off…

“It’s lucky I was passing by…,” Fiona smiled.

“And… what’s with the huge sunglasses?” Maria gasped

“They’re… the… fashion…,” Fiona smiled weakly.

Fiona turned and reached into her handbag. She bent over and looked almost like she was rubbing her eyes.

She turned back, with the sunglasses off. Her eyes looked a little… odd….

“Look, it’s good to see you again,” Fiona smiled.

“I… I.. wanted to…,” Maria began as she had been practicing for days the spiel she was going to lay into her sister-in-law….but now due to these circumstances of their encounter she felt … flustered to say the least…

“Come…,” Fiona said “You can follow me… no one else will harass you… if they see you’re with me..”

“This place is fucked…,”

“Mom!” Beth said… just wanting her mom to get in the car and move away from this part…

* * *

Beth was impressed with Fiona’s house. Huge. She understood that Roger was still finishing off high school.

“So, where’s your husband then?” Maria asked… less impressed.

“He’s down the park with his pal Trevor…”

“Oh, and does Trevor have a wife too?” Maria asked mockingly

“Actually he does…,” Fiona smiled “A very nice wife… Julie… a recent arrival here like myself…”

Maria noticed the house was spotless.

Fiona noticed her noticing “A woman must have pride in her house…,” she smiled.

“Sounds like you’re a house-slave…!” Maria mocked

“Hm-mm!” Fiona smiled and nodded.

She lead them upstairs “You can sleep in here… together…,” she said.

Maria noticed two beds… well, really one bed, and a kind of made up folding bed set up for an unexpected additional guest…

“What are these?” Beth asked noticing the white towers..

“Oh, they’ll help you sleep…,” Fiona lied.

She knew perfectly well what was going to happen to her two guests… and she didn’t care at all. She only lived to serve.

Fiona watched as they set their bags up and then she went and rang up the Men’s Institute to let them know there were two more women to dispose of.

* * *

Beth heard muffled noises and when she opened her eyes everything was opaque. She realised she was in a warm thing liquid.

She saw silhouettes and soon the noise of people opening the birthing pod she was standing in….

The liquid flowed out onto the floor, and down into grilled drain covers.

She stretched her arms. “Welcome…,” a woman smiled. The woman wore a white lab-coat. Her eyes were totally black.

But there was a warm familiarity about that and Beth smiled too.

She went to step forward when she realised something was between her legs…holding her. She bent down and saw a black tube running up into her body.

She instinctively pulled at it, drawing it out of her vagina.

The moment she did she felt a stinging sensation.

“That’s just your hymen growing…,” the woman said…

Beth acknowledged this… she felt a sense of trust for the woman.

As she bent down she noticed her smooth abdomen… free of an umbilicus.

“We are all sisters…,” the lab-woman said as she and her colleague both lifted their shirts to reveal that they too had no belly buttons

Beth smiled. She felt… at peace…

“Come,” one of them said…

She stepped out and noticed other birthing pads. Two were full, and closed and she knew that other clones were there being grown and conditioned as she was.

“Do you know who you are?” one asked.

“Yes, I am the better version of Beth Verdi.”

“That’s right…,” the assistant said “And what is your purpose?”

“To serve men,” she said. “My body is for their pleasure…, my only happiness can be in service…”

“Yes, that’s right…”

They spoke to her as they lead her to a shower block where she was able to wash the amniotic fluid from her body.

As she washed herself Frank Collins head of Bedford Genetics Labs, (the main employer in town and the creator of her being) came in and spoke to one of the assistants.

Beth heard his voice and immediately spun around. She gasped as she saw it was a man… she had no qualms at all of him seeing her naked. She smiled each time he looked at her. All that she was wanted to please him.

She stroked herself between her hairless thighs as she gazed at the curve of his body… manly figure… not the curviness of a woman. She was hot to see him and she imagined his cock… it’s shape, it’s feel, its weight, its taste…

“Come…,” Frank said to her. She turned off the water and stepped forward, up to him and stood there grinning like a little girl.

As she did another attendant handed her a very large white towel.

“You have turned out quite well… how was your conditioning?”

“I live to serve…,” she smiled.

“Good…,” he said.

“There’s your original upstairs…”

“Here? Now?”

“Yes”

“She… she must be destroyed…,” Beth said.

“Yes… you must destroy her and take her place…”

“Yes, I will do so gladly…”

“And then we need you to bring your mother here for treatment…”

“You will clone her too?”

“Yes, of course…,” Frank said “Will you comply?”

“Of course!”, Beth gasped as she finished drying “You are a man, you only need to speak and I will obey you…”

“Good…,” he smiled.

“Sir…,” an attendant said handing him a clipboard.

“Ah, yes…,” Antony Padstow… “You are to be his husband….”

“Oh, I have a husband?” Beth clapped as she danced on the spot…

“You like?”

“Yes.. of course… A woman needs a man to serve…,”

“After you bring your mother here for processing you will meet him…”

“Oh, thank you, Sir!” Beth gasped.

“I want to fuck him soooo bad…,” Beth added.

“Good! Good!” Frank said as he turned to another assistant who stepped forward with a small length of rope. “This is for you…,” Frank said “For you to dispose of your lesser…”

“Yes, thank you…” she smiled. As she took the rope the assistant sank to her knees and opened Frank’s fly.

Beth salivated as she saw cock poke out… it thrilled her to see its harness. She only wished she could suck it, as the assistant now did.

“Angela will take you to your lesser…,” Frank said as the other assistant held the door open for her.

“This way…,” the other woman said.

Beth happily went with her, holding the rope. She wrapped its ends around both her hands as she entered the room where her lesser stood stunned at seeing her.

There was a scream, and a crash of furniture. Beth went to work. She was much stronger than the lesser. After-all, she was an improvement of her in every way. And… as an improvement, the lesser Beth did not deserve to live…

Beth emerged from the room.

“Is it done?”

“Yes, of course,” she smiled as she waved back to the tangled clothed corpse now lying on the floor in the middle of the room.

Beth was given contacts for her eyes to make them look human.

She returned to Fiona’s house. Fiona greeted Beth with a warm kiss as she recognised that Beth was like her…

Roger was there too.

“Where is my mother?” Beth asked.

“She is at the mall…,” Roger said.

“She will be back in half an hour…,” Fiona said as Roger embraced her from behind.

Fiona had no qualms about Beth seeing her, and her husband. She bent over right there and then and pulled her dress up. Roger gasped as he saw his wife’s perfect shaven slit and he pushed his hardness into her… it was something fo a thrill to do it in front of Beth…

Beth smiled. She loved to serve and she was so happy that Fiona was serving Roger with her body….

“When I come in my wife…,” Roger gasped…. “You will… you will eat her out…,”

“Yes, I obey,” Beth smiled.

Fiona reached out and grabbed Beth and used her for support as Roger humped her.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhhh!” Fiona cried with each thrust of her young stud husband…

“Oh, God!” she gasped “You fuck me so well!”

“I’m gonna come!” he groaned and soon he gasped, and Fiona screamed out… her own orgasm as she felt come shooting into her hot cunt… knowing she had done her wifely duty and pleased her husband made her own orgasm even deeper…

And then Beth got on her hands and knees and lapped as the salty cream-pie…

They all had an enjoyable dinner together.

Beth was given a small vial and timing the opportunity slipped it into her mother’s drink…

They had a pleasant conversation even as, out the corner of her eye Beth saw her mom’s grogginess and… eventual collapse.

“Well done, Beth…,” Roger said.

“I live to serve…,” she smiled as she rose and checked her mom had passed out…

She happily drove her mom to the Men’s Clinic for processing. She looked forward to meeting her husband, and to years of serving him with her body…

What more could a woman want?

The End