The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror VI — Tail end Girl

Synopsis: A part of my Bedford Horror story series, a direct sequel to The Bedford Horror V — When the Girls Join In

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jessica Bailey moaned with delight as Sue Park’s tongue buried itself in her slit….

“Oh, baby!” Jessica moaned, “Oh, fuckkkk!” she cried, grabbing the bedsheet on either side of her and almost tearing it as her back suddenly arched upwards.

Jessica felt a tinge of guilt. She was cheating on her girlfriend Emma Burton, back in Bedford.

Jessica was a triage nurse and after a major motor accident involving several casualties… the stress, the trauma… and she found herself afterwards in the change-room with her fingers deep inside nurse Sue Park’s ass…

That avowed ‘one-off’ spur of the minute incident had turned into a second, and then a third encounter.

Sue Park, of Korean extraction had come from a very traditional family but had been kicked out of home when caught in bed with another girl. She’d made her way to New Haven and worked her way through nursing school. She tried reconciling with her parents and even dated their ‘preferred’ candidate Jin or “James” as he preferred to be known as outside of hime.

But Sue’s desires couldn’t be aroused by cock and she was desperate to find herself. That night in ER, and the after-encounter with Jessica confirmed her in her own mind what she was sexually.

She loved Jessica’s pussy and her short tongue lapped at it like a kitten at a bowl of milk.

“So, baby?” Sue asked afterwards as they lay in bed… “Did you tell her?”

“Umm…”

“Oh, honey!” Sue said rolling on her side and propping herself up on her elbow…

Jessica had promised to make a clean break with Emma.. but still hadn’t. Jessica, if we’re to be honest, was not really able to commit and would have preferred to fuck Emma when home in Bedford, and then fuck Sue here in New Haven.

Sue was however after commitment. She’d given up her family to live this life.

A day later and Sue had her first serious argument with Jessica over this…

Then, surprising and out of the blue Jessica got a phone call from Emma. Emma had said she wanted to end the relationship and she was doing so because her brother Drew had told her to stop.

Sue said that it was now done, and Jessica could move on with her life, with Sue… but there was a gnawing feeling in the back of Jessica’s mind.. she just couldn’t let it go… so she drove to Bedford…

Jessica rode into town on her Brough Superior motorcycle. She passed her own parents house; Robert and Rosemary Bailey. She remembered he fight she had with her mom because Rosemary insisted her daughter ‘settle down’ with a nice boy and get married.

Jessica shuddered at how slavish her mom was, always dotting on Robert. And Rosemary’s screams in the night as Robert fucked her. Rosemary cried like a horny banshee almost every night, imploring Robert to fuck her “Harder! Harder! Harder!”

Had she no self-respect? Jessica wondered.

She could have visited her mom, who was no doubt right now dusting, or baking, or maybe out back gardening… working in her domestic-bliss world.

Jessica had (fortunately) moved out just before her dad installed white towers into her bedroom… these readers would have downloaded her thoughts, feelings, memories… to be uploaded into … well.. she had avoided that…

Jessica motored on when she spotted Evie Hammond walking with another girl she couldn’t quite recall her name… both she knew from High School. The other girl was quite pregnant.

Jessica drew up to the curb and switched off her engine.

“Hey, Evie!” she called as she took her helmet off.

Evie paused.

“Jessica?” she asked… as if not quite sure who she was…

Jessica was taken aback… after-all they’d shared a room together fucking their respective lovers…(though not each other).

“Yes, of course it’s me,” Jessica said as she got off her bike.

“Do you remember Maria Ramos she lives with her dad Rizal…?” Evie said.

“Oh, yeah…,” Jessica lied as she shook the hand of the small Filipina-American girl.

“So who’s the lucky guy?” Jessica teased… she hadn’t remembered Maria’s name, but she did remember that she and a small group of girls were very strict Catholics… and had teased her for being a lesbian.

“My dad and I have decided to raise the baby… together,” Maria said in a kind of cryptic non-answer.

Maria wasn’t going to just blurt out to a stranger “My dad and I are having our baby…”

And Evie just smiled…

“So, Evie…?” Jessica asked “How’s is she?”

“She got married… as did I…”

“To each other?”

“No!” Evie guffawed. “To men… of course!”

“Why of course?” Jessica thought to ask… it was odd. As noted she and Emma had often shared a room with Katy and Evie, both couples having sex in the same shared space… the only real place they could truly ‘be themselves’ as lesbians in this weirdly conservative enclave called Bedford…

“A woman’s nothing without a man…,” Evie added.

“A woman needs to be a wife…,” Maria chimed in.

Jessica could have expected that kind of ‘straight’ dribble from Maria… but from Evie? That was too weird…

“So you staying in Bedford?” Evie asked.

“Nah,” Jessica said “Well, you know… I work in New Haven…”

“I heard..,” Evie said “You’re a nurse?”

“Yeah”

“You don’t want to do housework?” Maria asked

“What?”

“Every girl should do housework…,” Maria said “It’s much more fulfilling…”

“Especially for a man…” Evie said “It’s so good to see him come home and find a clean house…”

“And a cooked meal…” Maria added

“Oh, yeah…, of course!” Evie said

“I love serving my man…,” Maria said.

“Me too…,” Evie gushed.

Jessica stood there with her mouth hanging open. She couldn’t believe she was hearing this kind of.. well… ‘rubbish’…. from two un-liberated souls…

Jessica made her excuses to continue as the two women continued prattling on about their mediocre lives…

Jessica went to the Burton household. She knew Emma lived there with her brother Drew (or Andrew as he preferred). Jessica smiled… she remembered how Emma used to like to call him Drew because it drove him nuts… something about the name he hated so she used to tease him…

Jessica pulled up in the driveway and noticed only one car. She thought that might mean that Emma was out… but then she saw Emma through a front bay-window.

Emma was using the vacuum cleaner.

Jessica went and rang the doorbell…

Nothing.

She pounded on the door.

She heard the vacuum being powered down and moments later Emma came to the door opening the inner heavy wooden door only

“Yes, who is it?” she called through the security screen door.

“It’s me… Jessica…”

“Oh, just a moment” Emma said and she turned around and seemed to be rubbing her eyes.

She opened the screen door. “Oh, hello…,” she smiled cooly.

“Oh, baby!” Jessica gasped as she went to embrace her lover.

Emma didn’t reciprocate.

“Look, I’m sorry I didn’t call..,” Jessica said…

“No, that’s fine…,” Emma said “I… I don’t have a phone anymore…”

“What?”

“Andrew said I didn’t need one…”

“And…you just let him take it?”

“He is the master of the house…,” Emma said.

“Master?”

“Yes…and…,” she paused and turned and seemed to rub her eyes again…

“I didn’t think you were in, actually… when I didn’t see your car…”

“Oh, I don’t have a car either…,” Emma smiled..

“Don’t tell me… Drew said…”

“Andrew…!” Emma corrected “He doesn’t like to be called that other name…”

“But you used to…” Jessica began to say…

“Well that was in the past…” Emma said…

“Honey, who is it?” Andrew called.

“It’s…. an outsider…,” Emma said.

“Oh?” Andrew called

“Honey?” Jessica sniggered….

Andrew came to the door. “Oh, it’s you”

“Yes… it’s me…,” Jessica said.

“Honey, can I just speak to you for a moment,” he said.

“Would you excuse us?” Emma asked as she closed the screen and locked it as she stepped away.

Jessica leant in and using her hands to shield her from the sun tried to peer in to see…

She noticed that Andrew had his hand on his sister’s ass… something quite inappropriate… as he leant in and whispered into her ear.

“Is that understood?” he asked.

“Yes…, of course…,” Emma smiled

Emma came back to the door and opened it. “Won’t you come in?” she smiled.

She seemed far more friendly now…

“Thanks, babe,” Jessica said.

“I’m not your babe… not anymore…,” Emma cooly corrected her as she closed the door and locked it.

Jessica noticed how neat and clean the house was.. and how Emma wore a long flowing dress… like something out of the 1950s.

“Won’t you come in and sit down?” Emma said guiding Jessica into the lounge room.

“Let me put this away…,” Emma added as she took the vacuum and unplugged it…

Jessica craned her head and saw that Andrew was on the phone…

In about ten minutes a large van pulled up outside. Moments later two guys began delivering these white towers..

“Where would you like these, Sir?” they asked Andrew.

“Honey?”

“Yes, dear?”

“Show these gentlemen up to the spare room…”

“Yes, dear” Emma smiled.

“Dear?” Jessica leant in and whispered… she thought it really odd that Emma was calling her brother ‘dear’…

Emma rose. “I’ll be back in a moment…,” she excused herself.

“This way gentlemen…,” she said…

She lead them upstairs.

Jessica got up and went to the window and tried to see what company the van was from but there was nothing on it at all to indicate that.

Jessica came back moments later.

“My brother says you can stay here, if you like…”

“Stay?”

“Yes…if you would like to be our guest, we’d be happy…”

“What’s happened to you?” Jessica gasped as she turned and went to Emma

“What do you mean?”

“We… we were lovers…”

“I do recall we had sex… but… I am past that now…”

“Past that?” Jessica gasped, clasping her hands to Emma’s wrists…

“Yes.. it… it was just a fad…”

Jessica took a step back. She was hit hard by such words… such a casual dismissal of what they had shared together.

“How can you say that?” Jessica said… there was a trembling in her voice.

“So… would you like to stay?” Emma asked “I’ve made up the spare room…”

“The spare room?” Jessica asked… it struck her as odd because she (having been there many times before knew that the house just had two bedrooms).

“Would you like to come upstairs?” Emma smiled.

Jessica thought for a moment that this was Emma ‘inviting’ her to… no… to what? She can’t be can she? Jessica hoped to get her alone… in an intimate situation… maybe some spark of passion was still there… waiting to be fuelled…

“Come, please…,” Emma said.

“Okay…,” Jessica said.

Jessica gazed at Emma’s ass as she walked ahead of her on the stairs. An ass she was so familiar with… how many times had she buried her face in Emma’s tail? And Emma had done the same for Jessica, licking her ass-hole so many times. Jessica adored it when she felt Emma’s soft tongue penetrating her. Jessica called herself a ‘tail-end girl’ because sometimes it seemed she preferred anal more than attention to her pussy.

They went to Emma’s bedroom. “Here’s the spare room…,” Emma smiled as she opened the door.

Jessica didn’t understand. She stepped in. There was Emma’s bed, done up neat. There were no posters on the wall. No drug paraphernalia. The room smelt… clean.

The cupboards were open, and mostly bare.

“Where’s all your stuff?” Jessica asked as she bumped into a small white tower as she went to a cupboard.

“Oh, I’ve moved it all into the main bedroom…”

“The main bedroom?” Jessica asked. “So… um… where’s Drew sleep?”

“Andrew, please!” Emma gently scolded her… “He prefers to be called by his proper name…”

“Oh, sorry…,” Jessica said.

Emma caught the wobbly white tower and straightened it up.

“There!” she smiled.

“So?” Jessica asked.

“So… what?”

“You said Drew… sorry… Andrew…um… where does he sleep?”

“In his bed, silly!” Emma giggled.

“But…?”

“We are both in the master bedroom…,” Emma said.

“You have two beds in there?”

“No, just the one bed…,” Emma said.

“But.. you mean… you…..you sleep together?”

“Yes, of course… he’s the Master of the house… and I serve him…”

“What’s going on here?” Jessica said “Is this some kind of joke?”

“A joke?”

“You’re playing with me right now?”

“Playing with you…?”

“Look… just answer me directly okay?”

“Sure…”

“Are you saying your brother and you….?” and now Jessica couldn’t ask…

“We’re fucking… if that’s what you want to know…”

“You are fucking kidding!” Jessica laughed. “This… this is not funny…”

“Funny?” Emma said curiously… “I… I’m not joking… my brother fucks me now… he’s a much better lover than you ever were…”

“What?”

“Is that so strange?” Emma asked “That he loves me and wants me to feel good?”

“But.. he’s your…”

“He’s my… master…”

Emma bent her head and rubbed her eyes and when she stood up straight she’d removed the contacts… her eyes were wholly black.

“I serve Andrew…,” she smiled.

Jessica trembled.

“Are there you are…,” Andrew said as he came in clutching a syringe…

He handed it to Emma. “You know what to do?”

“Yes, of course Master” she smiled.

“What’s going on here?”

“I’m going to put you to sleep…,” Emma said “And we’ll collect your thoughts and dreams”

“This is crazy…” she said and she tried to brush past Emma “I’m going…”

“No you’re not!” Emma said as she grabbed Jessica by the wrist. Her grip was amazingly tight. And Jessica tried to pull away. Emma was strong. Very strong.

“Let go of me!” Jessica cried as she tried again to break from Emma’s grip.

Emma held on.

“This won’t hurt…,” Emma said…

“Please… let go of me!” Jessica begged.

Emma drove Jessica back. Jessica tripped and fell back onto the bed…

Emma was on her. “Get off me!” Jessica cried as Emma made for Jessica’s forearm…

“This won’t hurt…,” she said again as she held Jessica firm and plunged the needle in…

“Nooooo,” Jessica cried. Her forearm burned as the liquid plunged into her bloodstream.

“I want to fuck you in the ass,” Andrew said “When you’re done…”

“Yes, Master” Emma smiled as Jessica lost consciousness.

Emma lay Jessica in the bed and made sure the towers were aligned and on.

She began peeling off her clothes even as she approached the master bedroom.

Andrew was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Turn around!” he said

“Yes, Master” Emma said as she turned. She bent forward and reached back, taking hold of his hard shaft she sat down on him, guiding him into her back passage.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkk!” she moaned “I love it when you’re in my ass, brother!”

She pushed down, all the way down onto him….

“Oh, fuck Sis!” he gasped as she squeezed her buttocks.

She giggled, knowing it pleased him.

She rose up slowly with clenched cheeks and then opening up she slid back down on him.

“Your cock feels so good…,” she sighed.

“Where’s my cock?”

“Baby?”

“Tell me where it is…”

“It’s in my asssss,” she moaned.

“My sister’s ass…”

“Yes… your sister’s ass…” she purred as she rose up and down on him.

“Oh, fuck!” he cried “I’m going to come…”

“Yes! Come in me!” she cried “Give me your hot come in my stinky ass!”

“Ohhhh!” he moaned as he felt his cock shudder.

“Oh, baby! Baby! Baby!” she cried as she came too…

“That was amazing…,” he grinned. She turned and kissed him as he caressed her stomach (smooth, without a belly-button).

“I love you, brother” she whimpered as their tongues met. “I love you so much!”

“Alright… go check on our guest…”

“Yes, Master” she said as she rose up off him

“Phew!” he gasped as he smelt her ass….

“I’m going to have to have a shower!” he said.

She giggled and clenching her ass to hold in his jizz she made a funny skip to the other bedroom to look in…

Jessica was still passed out.

Andrew phoned the Men’s Club who were on stand-by and they came to collect Jessica for disposal.

Emma let them in as Andrew showered.

The two guys picked Jessica up and carried her out to the van and took her to the Men’s Club… Emma saw them out and then skipped upstairs to find her brother still in the shower. She joined him there and took great pleasure in cleaning him… She was so happy to see her brother…

In the morning Jessica’s eyes opened suddenly. She realised she was standing in a warm opaque goo… She heard muffled voices, female.

They hit some switches and suddenly the fluid around her began to drain quickly out, to the tune of a humming electric motor.

A woman in a lab-coat, with totally black eyes opened up the pod. She gave Jessica a quick once-over.

Jessica smiled. Jessica had an instant sense of belonging and familiarity with the woman… and the other turned to see her and showed she also had totally black eyes.

“Welcome sister,” the second one said…

They helped Jessica from her cocoon and she removed the black tube from her cunt…

“Do you know who you are?”

“I am Jessica, the superior version of her…,” she said.

“Yes…”

“You will replace the inferior…”

“I will replace the inferior Jessica” she said “I am superior in every way. I serve men. They are my masters.”

“Yes,” said the first “Come, let’s wash this birthing fluid off you.”

“I comply,” Jessica said.

They lead her to a shower. Frank came into the room. Jessica turned and smiled at him when she saw there was a man looking at her. She felt no shame in being naked in front of him and in fact it was a bit of a turn on that a man would take an interest in her.

She showered, rubbing a soft sponge over her perfectly smooth stomach, one without a belly-button. She gazed at Frank and wondered what it would be like if he fucked her there and then… she shivered. It thrilled her to think of a man forcing himself upon her, using her…using her for his pleasure… It was, after-all what she was born for.

She dried as Frank told her that the inferior version of her was just now waking up downstairs.

“You are to destroy the inferior version,”

“Yes” she smiled.

She was given a choice of weapons and she chose the garrotte… a thin wire with a hand grip on both ends, looking something like a skip-rope. If it didn’t choke the inferior, the wire, when pulled tight would certainly cut through flesh…

There was a brief struggle.

The superior Jessica returned to dress.

“We’ve found you a husband…,” Frank said. “Rudi Levi, he’s 58… just recently lost his wife…”

“I want to be married,” Jessica said “A woman must have a husband to serve…”

“Good…,” Frank said.

“Rudi’s got two daughters your age… you’ll help with them as well…”

“I obey,” Jessica said.

“Oh!” Frank said “And your former lover in New Haven…”

“Sue? Sue Park?”

“Yes…”

“What about her?”

“Her parents have a husband for her…”

“She needs a husband”

“Yes… yes…,” Frank nodded. “Next week we want you to call Sue to come here… and we’ll have her replaced…”

“I obey,” Jessica said.

“Okay, let’s have you meet your new husband…,” Frank said.

Jessica’s face lit up when she saw her new husband. She wanted so much to serve him…

She sucked his cock right away.

On arriving at his home she was greeted with coldness or indifference from Rudi’s two daughters, Miriam, and Ruth.

Jessica didn’t care. She knew that soon these inferior creatures would be replaced, and she would do whatever she was asked to help…

But that’s another story…

The End