The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror VII — Rudi’s Valentine

Synopsis: A part of my Bedford Horror story series, a direct sequel to The Bedford Horror VI—Tail end Girl

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Bedford, USA

Miriam and Ruth sat in the library. Both were studious young women and even though they were on holiday from Upstate College, they were both working on extra credit.

Miriam was doing nursing, and Ruth was doing legal studies… with the ambition to then go to State University and do a full law degree.

Both girls… well, their dad was quite well off so neither had to get jobs as they went through their tertiary studies.

Miriam was trained by real nurses, not just academics. Ruth had a famed former civil rights attorney teaching her.

Ruth was reading a book and taking notes, but a librarian—Hannah Mills spoke in hushed tones to Miriam and got her to read some clippings on an old microfiche machine…

“You have a microfiche?” Miriam laughed.

“You know how to use it?”

“I think so” Miriam said. “But… don’t you have records now all digitalised?”

“We do…,” Hannah said “But… if you search there’s they… um… they flag the search and… they “know”…”

“They?”

“Yes… I…,” she paused looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Her boss Tracey Mays looked over at them.

“I can’t say anything now…” Hannah whispered “Just read these.. and tell me what you think…”

Hannah went back to her desk. Tracey, a large busty black woman rose up from her desk and went over to Hannah. “Is there a problem?”

“Um… no!” Hannah gasped, almost jumping out of her skin.

“Good…,” Tracey smiled.

She paused. “Say…,” she began “My husband LeJames is having a BBQ this weekend…”

“Um… sorry? What?”

“You want to come along… find yourself a nice gentleman…?”

“No… I…”

“You’re 28 already, and not even married!” Tracey tutted.

“I’m 27,” Hannah corrected her..

“Still.. you should have a husband by now…”

“What if I don’t want a husband?”

Tracey stood up and snorted a giant belly laugh before realising she’d made a lot of noise in the library.

“Sorry,” she grinned as she leant back over Hannah “Every woman needs a man…,” she said…

“I don’t…”

“But… if you come along this weekend… foods really great… I cook you know…”

“I didn’t know you cooked?”

“Oh, yes… I want to please my man…”

“Please him?”

“Yes… he does so many wonderful things for me…,” Tracey said. “He even gave me permission to continue working here…”

“Gave you permission?”

“Yes…,” Tracey said.

“But anyway…,” Tracey continued as she didn’t want to get distracted… “4pm at the Men’s Club…”

“The Men’s Club?”

“Yes, you know where it is don’t you?”

“Everyone knows where the Men’s Club is… ,” Hannah said incredulously (the most famous place in Bedford) “But… I didn’t know …”

“That they have BBQs?” Tracey said “Yes, of course… it’s a club.. what else do you think they do there?”

“I…,” Hannah stopped short…

Hannah had noticed a lot of the women acted really odd.. especially after visiting the Men’s Club.. and seeing new girls in town she wanted to get Ruth and Miriam interested… She’d found some unusually stories… they… well there was a pattern of behaviour. Her own boss was a classic example. She’d only known Tracey a day when her boss came back from a day off work and seemed to be changed into a domestic goddess…

Hannah at first didn’t know what to say and put it down to the fact she’d only known Tracey a day and couldn’t really say one way or the other how her boss usually acted.

Jessica moaned with delight as she sucked her husband’s cock. Rudi, 58 was very pleased with his young, eager, hot new wife.

Rudi’s daughters Miriam and Ruth were not at all pleased that their aged father had a new trophy wife… they believed Jessica was just in it for Rudi’s money… totally unaware of course that Jessica was Rudi’s mind-conditioned sex-slave

Jessica moaned with delight as she tasted her husbands warm hard shaft. Her own clit was engorged, an inch long, like a micro-penis. It even throbbed when she came… She came just by pleasing her husband with her mouth.

“Mm-mm-mmmm-mmmmm,” she moaned eager to get the creamy gift he was about to deliver to her…

And when he came she did too (again… her third orgasm just by blowing him).

“Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkk!” he groaned as he shot his load.

“Thank you, Master!” she grinned as she gazed up at him lovingly… her totally black eyes almost warm with the glow of sexual pleasure and submission.

He shook his cock… and then he remembered where he was, standing in the change-room of Gracy’s Department Store…

Jessica rose to her feet “Thank you, Master” she beamed.

She checked herself in the mirror and wiped the sperm off her chin, making sure to eat it all too as Rudi did his fly back up.

Jessica picked up her purse and opened it, taking out a small container. Inside were her contacts and she put these back in, so her eyes looked human again…

He slapped her ass. “That was amazing”

She giggled. She was so happy.

They stepped out of the change-room… no one checked their stuff… there was next to zero crime in Bedford…

A sales assistant nodded as they passed by her. “She’s one of us, Master” Jessica whispered giving her husband some assurance that no one would question why they’d just ducked into the change-room and emerged and now weren’t going to make a purchase.

Jessica could see by her heat patterns that the assistant wasn’t a normal woman.

“You can tell?” he asked.

“Yes, Master…,” Jessica smiled… “And the way she was inhaling, she probably smelt your come on me…,” she smiled. “I’m so happy you came on me…,” she grinned “I fell like a new woman…”

“You’re incorrigible,” he teased.

“You drive me wild, Master” she gasped “You’re so fucking sexy…”

Rudi (Rodolfo) was glad he’d now got such an amazing hot compliant wife…

As they came to the car park he paused.

“What is it, Master?”

He checked his watch.

“Fuck!” he said “I… I’ve got to go to the office…,”

“Yes, Master” she nodded. She didn’t question it at all.

“Drive me there, now” he said.

“Yes, Master” she nodded.

She dropped him off downtown and then headed back to the mall… she actually still had shopping to do…

She happened to run into Evie.

“Jessica!” Evie sung as she saw her former friend.

“Evie!” Jessica smiled back.

“You’re one of us, now,” Evie smiled as she saw in Jessica the familiar heat-patterns of a clone.

“Yes…,” Jessica smiled “And happily married!” she added showing her ring-finger.

“Me too!” Evie smiled “And… oh, is that your Master’s come?”

“Yes… you can smell it?”

“Of course!” Evie grinned… “Here…” she said and she reached down the back of her jeans and fingered herself and drew her finger up to Jessica who sucked it…

“Mmmm,” Jessica purred.

“Lance… my Master… just came in my ass…”

“Really?”

“Yeah…,” Evie smiled as she withdrew her finger from Jessica’s mouth and tasted it herself.

“Do tell…”

“He took me in the fire-stairs…,” Evie smiled… “I had to slurp so much of his jizz of the concrete steps!” Evie sighed “He came so much… it was…it was wonderful…”

“I love it when my Master comes too..”

“It means we’ve done what we’re meant to do…”

“Pleasing men…”

“Yes… is there anything more satisfying?”

“No…”

They laughed and Evie dug her finger in her pants again and tasted some more…

It was clear she enjoyed the gift Lance had given her…

“Say, have you eaten your Master’s ass out yet?” Evie asked.

“No…, he’s not asked me to…”

“You might want to try fingering him as well… you might find he enjoys it…”

“Fingering my Master’s asshole?” she thought.

“Yes…,” Evie smiled “Mine actually enjoys me pegging him…,”

“Pegging him?” Jessica asked… “What’s that?”

“I put a strap-on into his ass and fuck his butt…”

“Really?”

“Yes… some men love it…”

“Oh?”

“Yes… and… well I’ll do anything to please him…”

“Me too,” Jessica said “But I’m not sure my Master would enjoy that…”

“Try rimming him then… start off slowly with some ass-play… You know the more ways you can please your Master, the better he’ll enjoy you…”

“I want nothing more to please my Master,” Jessica sighed.

“Me too,” Evie said “I live for his pleasure…”

“I live for my Master’s pleasure too…” Jessica said.

“You know, it was nice seeing you… now you’re one of us…”

“Yes… it was nice seeing you too…,” Jessica said.

“My Master has asked me to make him something special tonight… something with prawns…”

“Prawns?”

“Yes…it… it’ll make his come taste differently… but you know…”

“I love my Master’s come…,” Jessica sighed.

“Me too…” Evie said “When he comes in me it makes me feel wonderful… like I’ve done what I’ve meant to do…”

“You know my Master has two daughters…,” Jessica said.

“Are they…?”

“No… not yet…”

“But you’ll replace them soon?”

“That’s his plan…”

“Good” Evie said “There’s no place for these inferior versions…”

“Only we superior ones know how to properly serve men…,” Jessica agreed.

“I… I did hear you had a partner back in New Haven…,” Evie asked.

“Yes…”

“Is she going to be… disposed of too?”

“Um…I don’t think so… but of course if my Master asks me too..”

“Then you must obey…”

“Of course!” Jessica smiled. “I love to serve.”

“Me too…”

They both stood there for a moment sighing, thinking of the pleasure of serving.

“I… I better go now…,” Evie said.

“Nice seeing you…”

“You too, bye…”

They kissed, on the lips and parted. Jessica felt so nice and warm having had that conversation… she loved to hear another slave talk about the joys of serving men.

When Jessica served the meal that night Miriam, and Ruth were there, as was Rudi, and two friends he’d invited over. Simon Degg (53), and Randolph Stuart (58).

Jessica knew these two guys had been invited over to size up Miriam (18) and Ruth (19) … to see if they wanted them for wives… and if they did… they’d be processed.

Jessica had a smile to herself as she thought about how close the two daughters were to their own demise.

Miriam and Ruth were both polite, but cool towards them… and still pissed with their dad for marrying Jessica.

Miriam and Ruth were eager to leave and so Jessica cleaned up as the three men retired to the den.

“So, what do you think?” Rudi asked.

“They’re… they’re both impressive” Randolph said.

“Yes, I have to agree” Simon said “I think you’ve got some beautiful teens there..”

“Well… if you want them as wives…,” Rudi said “Just say the word and we can have them processed right away…”

“So soon?” Simon asked.

“Yes… I had the memory towers installed a few days ago…”

“And their DNA?”

“My wife took that from them in their sleep… she’s really quite stealthy…,” Rudi smiled.

“I would really like to have Ruth,” Simon said… “If that’s… um… ?”

“It’s fine!” Rudi smiled, “Yes.. you’re welcome to have her… and…?” he asked looking at Randolph “Will you be happy with my other daughter?”

“Miriam?”

“I only have the one other daughter…,” Rudi smiled.

“Um… yeah… she’s a fine looking young woman… but I…like… is she…?”

“What?”

“A virgin?”

“She will be…,” Rudi said “From what Frank tells me… after hatching their hymen grows back…”

“Forever?” Randolph asked

“Not forever!” Rudi laughed… “Just for… no… what? What gave you that idea?”

“Um…?” Randolph didn’t know.

“There is only one condition…,” Rudi said.

Just then Jessica came in. “Oh, baby, you done cleaning?”

“Yes, Master” she smiled. “I came in to ask if you want me to suck your cock…”

“Yeah, sure…”

“Thank you, Master!” she clapped and skipped over to him happily sinking to her knees.

“Honey?” he asked as she unzipped him.

“Yes, Master?”

“You’ll be happy to help with the disposal of my daughters?”

“Yes, of course, Master” she smiled as she pulled his cock out “If that is what you want, I want it too…”

“Yes…,” he said as she took him in her mouth.

“Um?” Simon coughed

“Sorry?” Rudi asked “What’s up?”

“Well… you, ah… you mentioned a condition…”

“Oh, yeah!” Rudi said… “If I can’t get them both done at the same time then you’re going to have to wait till I can get the second one done… I… well… it’s better if they both are transitioned together…”

“Why’s that?” Randolph asked.

“Well whoever isn’t done the first time is going to be wondering why her sister’s suddenly gone and got married to one of you… So, it’s best to maintain the façade of normality till they’re both processed…”

“I see…,” Simon said.

Rudi looked to Randolph “Is that okay with you too?”

“Um… yeah sure, fine… whatever” Randolph said… “But… will I get to fuck her?”

“Sure… at the Men’s Club, and then… she’ll have to come here ‘home’ as it were until they’re both processed…”

“Sure, okay,” Randolph said.

“Yeah, okay,” Simon said.

“Oh, Master!” Jessica moaned as she continued to suck Rudi’s cock.

“Good, it’s a done deal!” Rudi said… “Excuse me a moment…,” he said and looked down at Jessica “I’m going to come now!”

“Mm-mmm-mmmmm,” she moaned.

He gasped and began shooting his load into Jessica’s hungry mouth. She eagerly ate all his jizz down.

Miriam slipped out of the house un-noticed and she met up with Hannah only a block away…

“Here, take this!” Hannah said pushing a Smith & Wesson .380 EZ Shield into her hands.

“What’s this for?”

“Protection…,” Hannah said “Take it, conceal it… carry it always…”

“Okay…”

“You…? You know how to use one?”

“Of course!” Miriam almost laughed. She and her sister had been to a number of courses… at the insistence of their dad Rudi.

Miriam checked… there was one in the chamber…

“What’s happening here?” she wanted to press Hannah for information.

Hannah paused before saying anything as a police car crawled slowly by.

“I… I gotta go…,” Hannah said.

“Please…,” Miriam called… but Hannah scurried away…

Miriam turned and headed back for home… pausing outside her door she slipped the gun in under her panties… She tested it and was satisfied it would hold there safe, for now…

Hannah got back to the library. It was being closed. She ran into a colleague… Susan.

“Oh, I thought you’d gone for the day,” Susan said.

“No… I forgot something…”

“Oh?” Susan said and went on her way.

Hannah went into the library…

“Oh, baby!” she heard her boss Tracey crying.

“Oh, Master! I need your come!”

“Yeah, baby!” LeJames (her husband) sighed… “Move dat ass!”

Hannah snuck up closer…

There in Tracey’s office was LeJames, his pants down, as he leant back on the desk and his wife spread-legged, and bent over pushing her ass back up against him.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried as she pushed her hips up agains this, her cunt swallowing his cock.

“I wanna come in your mouth!” he said.

“Yes, Master!” she moaned “Anything!”

“I’m gonna come!” he said.

She sprung off of him and got to her knees and took his cock in her mouth…

“Ohhhhhh!” he cried as he ejaculated.

“Mm-mmm-mmmm-mmm” she moaned as she came too.

“Oh, Master you were…,” and she paused.

“What is it?” he asked.

“We’ve got company, Master….”

“You sure?”

“Yes, Master,” she smiled as she stood up “I can hear her breathing…”

Hannah scurried away as Tracey laughed out aloud.

The following afternoon…

Ruth was stepping out of the shower when her sister banged on the door.

“Ruth? Ruth?” Miriam called “Are you in there?”

“Sure…,” Ruth said as she went over to the vanity and opened up a small box that was there.

Miriam tried the door, but it was locked… which was unusual as the sisters shared the same bathroom, and had always been quite open in front of the other… they’d even had showers together…

“Why’s this door locked?” Miriam asked.

“I’ll be there in a minute,” Ruth said as she rubbed her eyes.

Miriam almost jumped when Ruth opened the door suddenly and stepped into the large shared bedroom.

“What is it?” Ruth asked as she stepped over to her bed.. she wore a very large white towel wrapped around her body.

“I… I found out something… something weird…,” Miriam said.

“What’s that?” Ruth asked as she sat back on her bed.

“There… there’s something going on here in town… something to do with the Men’s Club…”

“Oh?” Ruth asked as she drew an edge of her towel up to dry her ear.

“Yeah… I… I saw a woman go up to the club this morning…”

“Were you following her?”

“Well… actually yes… I… well.. what’s it matter…?”

“It matters if you’re going around spying on people… that’s not very nice…”

“Nice?” Miriam almost spat… “What the fuck does it matter… when you hear what…”

“It matters because it’s illegal,” Ruth said interrupting her sister.

“Look…” Miriam paused. She was off-put by Ruth’s interruption. “I… I have something really important to tell you…” she began to say it slowly and deliberately as her sister now dried out the other ear.

“I’m listening…,” Ruth said.

“There’s something going on here…”

“What?” Ruth asked as she got up and went over to the window, standing next to one of the four white towers that had been installed in the room… two at her bed, two at Miriam’s bed…

Ruth reached to a small device that sat on the window ledge and pressed the only button on it.

Miriam was agitated.

Ever since she had met Hannah she’d been drawn more and more into investigating the odd occurrences around town.

There had been reports of women going missing… usually another woman made the report.

But they always turned up in a single day…

So that was kind of odd… but also easily explainable by rational means (rather than by conspiracy)… except that often the woman who put in the report went missing soon after… and that was the pattern… a cascade of missing women… and all returned home the next day…A great many reporting missing women were from outside Bedford, and these women never went missing. Something about Bedford… Something sinister…

“You were saying?” Ruth asked as she turned around…

“Yes… I… I think there’s something really awful going on here in Bedford…”

“Really?” Ruth gasped “Have you told mommy?”

“Mommy?”

“Yes… our mommy…”

“Our mommy is dead!”

“No… our new mommy…”

“Jessica?”

“Yes”

“She’s not our mom…”

“She is.., she’s wonderful… I’m so glad daddy found her…”

“What?” Miriam gasped “What’s got into you?”

Ruth dropped the towel.

She was naked underneath. Miriam noticed right away how ‘tight’ and ‘fit’ her sister looked. Ruth’s boobs looked larger too… and… she was shaven… and.. what was that… sticking out between her legs?

She could see her sister’s clit!

It was that big!

And, she had no belly-button.

Ruth rubbed her eyes and when she drew her hands away she had plastic things stuck to her fingers… they were contacts.

She looked up at Miriam… smiling… her eyes totally black.

“My God!” Miriam gasped.

“It’s going to be so painless…,” Ruth said to her sister.. “It’s all for the best…”

“What…? What happened to you?”

“I am the superior Ruth… I replaced the inferior one…”

“Replaced?”

“Disposed of the inferior…,” Ruth smiled “And we’re going to do the same to you… Daddy’s already got us lined-up with husbands…”

She took a step forward when Miriam reached under her dress and drew her gun out.

This surprised Ruth. She paused for a moment.

“Stay back…,” Miriam warned as she took aim.

“If you shoot me… they’ll just grow a replacement…” Ruth said “They already have my DNA on file… like they have you’re DNA… for your replacement…”

“Shoot me… and another superior Ruth will be grown…” she added.

“Stay back!” Miriam said as she backed out the door.

Ruth smiled “There’s nowhere you can go…”

Ruth paused.

Miriam turned and ran.

Ruth went to pounce.

Miriam fired and shot her ‘sister’ in the arm, sending her spinning back. It was just enough of an impact for Miriam to get away.

Miriam raced outside as her naked sister came out too.

Miriam got into her car and locked the door and immediately the car began being lifted up… Ruth smiled as she did so… she was incredibly strong….

Miriam was shocked.

She fumbled for a second and got the car engine turning over…

She began to back away.

Ruth grabbed the door.

Miriam floored it and Ruth ended up holding a torn door as Miriam backed down the drive-way and putting it into drive got away…

Moments later a collection van turned up at the house… Ruth had alerted them and they were there to pick up Miriam for processing.

Rudi and Jessica turned up at that moment too. Rudi was concerned his daughter had a large wound in her shoulder, though she didn’t seem too concerned herself.

“I’m sorry, Daddy” she said “I failed to get Miriam…”

“You need to see a doctor…” he said to her. He was concerned about her. She was only concerned about pleasing him.

“Please, Master…,” Jessica begged “I… I can fix this..”

“You can?”

“Yes, Master… we can repair ourselves better than the inferiors…”

“Very well…,” Rudi said, turning and looking off to where Miriam had disappeared. He wondered where she might go.

He heard Ruth groan and turned to see Jessica, topless squirting her breast milk into the wound.

Rudi stood aghast. He didn’t know why… but as he watched, Ruth’s wound closed over… Jessica was pleased with her efforts as she milked herself…

Miriam drove through the centre of Bedford and a lot of people were staring… she was quite a sight… a car-door missing… She realised that she needed to be more inconspicuous. She drove to the library looking for Hannah.

Miriam felt that if anyone would know what to do… it would be Hannah.

Miriam ran up to the inquiries desk. A young woman, a little older than Miriam sat there with the name tag “Susan Lefferts.”

She looked up at Miriam who was breathing irregularly.. trying hard to calm herself down.

“May I help you?” Susan asked.

Miriam wondered if Susan was… ‘one of them’…

“I…I…,” Miriam gasped.

“Please… would you like a glass of water?”

“Um…? Sorry?”

“Would you like a glass of water… to help you calm down…?”

“Uh… yeah.. sure… okay…”

“Fine, please wait here…,” Susan said as she rose to her feet.

Miriam felt guilt that the water wasn’t just on hand… “No… don’t worry, if it’s too much bother…”

“It’s no bother…,” Susan smiled and turned and went off…

Miriam looked around and then decided to follow Susan…

She found Susan talking to Tracey (the boss) (though Miriam didn’t know that she was boss).

“Put this in her drink…,” Tracey said, drawing out a small vial from a draw.

“It will be done…,” Susan said.

Then they paused.

They turned and looked directly at Miriam. They had smelt her…

“Get her!” Traceys said.

Miriam was forced to draw her gun and firing it she made them hesitate and she got out to her car… just as Hannah was pulling up.

She ran over to Hannah… “Oh, my God!” Miriam cried.

“Miriam?” Hannah gasped “What on earth’s the matter?”

“Please… help me… help me …. I…,”

“Yes, of course, honey,” Hannah said “Get in…”

Miriam jumped in.

“Quick! Drive!” she cried as Tracey and Susan appeared at the top of the library steps.

“Yes.. okay… calm down…,” Tracey said as she drove them off “Please… tell me what happened…?”

“My sister… everyone… they’re all… they’re all changed!”

“Changed?”

“Yes… different… um… I don’t know how… please… just drive… please…”

“Sure! Sure…,” Hannah said.

“Where do you want us to go?”

“Um… can you just leave…?”

“Leave?”

“Yeah.. just get out of Bedford…”

“Leave Bedford? Why?”

“Why?” Miriam gasped “It… please… can you just get me out of here… Oh, God!” she cried looking around to see if they were being followed…

Just then Hannahs’ phone rang. It was on the dash, and connected by Blu-tooth, so it went to speaker.

“Honey?” came a man’s voice.

“Yes, baby?” she said.

“When you come home tonight I want you to cook me something with chicken… okay?”

“Yes, honey…”

“Who is that?” Miriam gasped.

“Hannah?” the man asked “Is there someone there with you?”

“Yes, Master…,” Miriam said “And… she’s an inferior…”

“An inferior?”

“Oh, my God… you’re… you’re one of them?”

“Yes,” Miriam smiled.

“Hannah?” the man asked.

“Yes, Master…”

“I want you to…”

Miriam grabbed the phone and threw it out the window…

“Why’d you go and do that?” Miriam gasped “My Master will be so angry with me…”

“Master…?” Miriam gasped… “But… how… when did …?

“The process happened last night…,” Hannah smiled… “And I got married this morning… I’d just come back to work to let my boss know…”

“Drive us out of here…!” Miriam said.

“And what if I don’t?”

Miriam drew her gun and placed it against Hannah’s temple.

“If you shoot me… they’ll just grow another one…,” she said echoing what Ruth had said earlier…

“What?” Miriam gasped “What are you?”

“I am the superior Hannah… bred to serve my Master…”

“Bred?”

“Yes..” she smiled and she pulled her top up a little to show she had no belly-button “I was bred at the Men’s Club… grown…”

“You’re a… a clone?”

“Yes,” Hannah smiled proudly.

“And.. so…?” Miriam didn’t want to ask.. but she had to… “What happened to the original…?”

“The original?”

“Yes.. the real Hannah…?”

“She was inferior… she could not live… I took an ice-pick to her and so I replaced her…”

“Oh, my God!” Miriam cried “I… I think I’m going to be sick…”

“I am superior to you in every way… I am the perfect slave for my Master… happily compliant… bred for his pleasure…”

“I…oh, God…” she dry retched.

“You mean my sister… everyone.. even my step-mom they’re…. they’re all dead?”

“Yes.. they’ve been replaced with better versions…”

“But… and.. and my dad knows about this?

“He has arranged for you and your sister to be married… Every woman needs a husband to serve…”

“This… this is so fucking wrong…”

“Wrong that a man should have someone to adore him?” Hannah scoffed.

“It’s…,” Miriam began

“We’re here!” Hannah said as she parked the car…

Miriam hadn’t really paid attention to where they’d been driving and now found herself in a car-park alongside a sports field…

Hannah suddenly leapt out the car and ran off…

Miriam slid across to the driver’s side and found the keys were missing.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she spat.

She got out the car, half-way to survey where exactly they were…

Then she saw a figure by some trees. The figure came walking over towards her.

The figure… a woman, was naked… And she carried a gun…

Miriam drew her weapon when there was a bang and the arm that held the weapon went limp. She looked at the bloodied forearm…

She fell back agains the car as the woman approached…

It was… herself…

She went to pick the gun up off the ground with her other hand.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you…,” Miriam #2 said as she drew closer.

It was so weird for Miriam to hear her own voice.

She looked at the naked woman. Miriam #2 seems… fitter. Her boobs slightly bigger. She had no belly-button. As she drew closer her black eyes were revealed…

She had no pubic hair.

Miriam found herself staring at the engorged bud that was her doppelgänger’s clit…

“Don’t try…,” Miriam #2 warned as the ‘original’ thought again of getting her gun..

“I know the way you think…” Miriam #2 smiled “I know the way WE think…” she added

“And…,” she continued “I’m as good a shot as you… perhaps better because I have superior co-ordination, and eye-sight…”

“Please… what are you going to do?”

“I am going to replace you…,” Miriam #2 said… “And then I’m going to get married to Randolph Stuart and then tonight, I’m going to fuck his brains out… and enjoy it… every moment of him having me…”

“Randolph Stuart?” Miriam gasped “He must be 60!”

“58” Miriam #2 smiled “That suits me fine… he’s going to be my Master, and I’m going to live my life serving him…”

“This… this is so…. wrong…”

“This is…the end…,” Miriam #2 said.

There was a single gun shot.

A team in a van came up as Hannah went back to her car. She took her contacts out and with her cold dark eyes looked into Miriam’s souless mirrors…

“It is done,” Miriam said.

“Good,” Hannah said “I’ll drive you home.. I just got word your husband will be there to meet you…”

“Oh, yes…,” Miriam sighed as she stepped over her inferior and got in the car…

“I… I can’t wait for him to fuck me…”

“Every woman needs a husband to serve…,” Hannah said as she backed out of the car park.

“I want to serve him… forever…” Miriam smiled

“Here, take this and cover up…,” Hannah said as they stopped at the exit to the car-park.

Miriam didn’t care about being naked in public… except that she had no desire to ‘expose’ the movement.

Randolph was there when she returned.

She found her sister Ruth riding Simon’s cock. And, Jessica was sucking Rudi’s dick…

“Would you like me to suck your cock, Master?” Miriam asked Randolph.

“You…? You want to be my wife?”

“Oh, yes…,” she smiled… “But… I thought you already knew I’ve been assigned to you..”

“Assigned?”

“Yes, as I was being grown I was conditioned to desire, serve and love you…”

“Oh… I jus thought…?”

“I want to be yours and I want to please you the rest of my life..,” Miriam gushed…

“Really?”

“Yes…. so… I … I want to taste your come so bad…,”

“Oh, wow!”

He looked around. Rudi nodded as if to say “Go ahead, she’s yours now…”

“Okay” he shrugged.

“Oh, yes….,” Miriam squealed with delight “Thank you, Master, thank you..”

He was surprised she was thanking him but its what she believed… it was her privilege to serve… And her only reason for existence…

Randolph sighed at how eager Miriam was to take his cock.. and she seemed to know just what he liked. He looked down at her and her black eyes were fixed on his face… he didn’t know it but she was watching the heat patters of his flushed cheeks so that as she sucked him she gauged what he liked best… and she adjusted her technique to suit…

She was made to pleasure him.

And soon he privileged her by unloading a massive dump of come in her hungry mouth. She swallowed never spilling a drop…

She licked his cock head, kissed him and tucked him back in her pants.

“How was that, Master?”

“That was fucking amazing!”

She burst into a huge grin…she was so happy she’d pleased him…

He turned to see the others.. who he’d forgotten about… And he was surprised to see Simon on his hands and knees and Ruth tonguing and fingering his ass.

“Wow!” he gasped “I guess you can do that too…,” he said to Miriam.

“If you want me to… I’ll do anything for you… but I know you don’t like that…”

“You do?”

“Of course, Master” she smiled “I know what you prefer…” she said as she began caressing a breast. “And I know….that you want this…,” she said as beads of white appeared on the end of her nipple.

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped.

“Drink it, Master… I know you’ll enjoy it…”

He bent down, taking her teat in his mouth and sucking on her… tasting something both familiar, and yet something he’d not had in decades…

“Oh, Master” she sighed, caressing his back as he breast-fed “You make me so happy…”

* * *

Ruth ended up kissing her sister good-bye as they now each headed to their own homes…

“I’m so glad you’re one of us…,” Ruth said.

“Me too,” Miriam smiled…

It was bliss…

Miriam contacted college to call it quits.

Word got around to her one of her tutors, Sue Park. Sue had lost contact with her lover, Jessica (Jessica having gone back to Bedford) and now one of her students also having returned to Bedford now said she wasn’t returning (to class).

Sue began to wonder… what was going on in Bedford…

The End