The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror IX — The Source

Synopsis: A part of my Bedford Horror story series, a direct sequel to The Bedford Horror VIII — Park Life

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

  • Stan Grant — Bedford’s hospital administrator
  • Chloe FitzWilliam — from our first story
  • Miriam Stuart — a new librarian
  • Lemon Jenkins — a new arrival, high school senior
  • Patricia Jenkins — her mom
  • Grant Jenkins — her dad
  • Flame Jenkins — her older sister
  • Kelsey Bush, Beth Angel, Angie Hart, and Colleen Fitzpatrick, her new friends at school (also all seniors)
  • Jessica Levi (née Bailey)
  • Bob Hart — Angie’s uncle
  • Gerard Hart — Angie’s dad
  • Liesel Hart — Angie’s mom
  • Rudi Levi — Jessica’s new husband
  • Sue Kim — former lover of Jessica
  • Jin (James) Kim — Sue’s husband
  • Harry Park — Sue’s dad
  • Leah Park — Sue’s mum
  • Camilla Cojocaru — feminist academic from State University
  • Agatha Svensson — a student of the former
  • Cathy Wu — another student
  • Sarah Ceranto — investigative journalist with the State Tribune
  • Simone DePlussair — investigative journalist with the United Worker (a socialist newspaper) Usually she investigated worker’s issues
  • Simon Degg — a man not happy with Frank
  • Ruth Degg — his new wife

“I’m surprised you are having us back…,” Leah said as she and her husband entered Sue Kim’s house.

“It’s all but forgotten, mom!” Sue kissed her mom on the cheeks.

She smiled at her dad. She knew what he had planned.

Leah was surprised because the last time she and her husband had been there they ended up in an awful argument.

Then Harry talked of moving to Bedford. Leah was against this, and they had another large fight. Leah was seriously considering leaving her husband. He now commuted every couple of days to Bedford, where he was now a member of the Men’s Club. Still, it got him out of the house…

“Welcome,” James said greeting each in turn. He looked to his wife… “Honey…take them to their room…”

“Yes, dear,” she said.

Leah paused and looked at her husband. She still couldn’t believe her daughter Sue was so submissive now… only a few weeks ago she was a rebellious, militant lesbian.

Sue took them up to the spare room.

“What are these?” Leah asked as she wobbled a white tower like structure.

“They’ll help you sleep, mom,” Sue smiled.

Harry knew what they were there for…

“Say, honey…,” Leah asked “Are you putting on a bit of weight?”

“I’m showing already?” Sue laughed…

“Showing…?” Leah gasped and then it dawned on her… “Really? When?”

“Not for a while yet…,” Sue said…

“But.. you’re having a baby so soon?”

“James wanted to have kids right away…”

“But your career?”

“I have a husband now…,” Sue said

“Let her be..,” Harry said.

“She can’t…,” Leah growled, “She can’t just throw a good education away!”

“But I want to be a housewife…,” Sue said…, “I love to serve my husband…”

“Serve?”

“For god’s sake…,” Harry said wishing his wife would drop it.

“You stay out of this!” Leah snapped

“Not this again?” James said appearing at the door.

“You stay out of this too!” Leah said. Yes, she wanted James to be son-in-law, but she also had such plans for her daughter. She was a bit of a control freak.

Suddenly Sue slapped her. “No one speaks to my husband like that!” she snapped

Leah held her cheek, stunned. Now she looked to her husband for support… the one she’d just berated. He only shrugged his shoulders.

“You…?” Leah cried “You think I’m going to stay here and be abused by my own child?”

Harry looked to James not knowing what to do now…

“Sue?” James said.

“Yes, dear?”

“You will stop your mom from leaving…,”

“Yes, I obey…” she smiled.

“I’ll go phone the Club…,” James said “This will just have to bring things forward a little…”

Leah went to go out the room when Sue physically blocked her way.

“What are you doing?

“My husband says you cannot go… so you must stay here…It is what he wants.”

“You think I’m…,” she began and tried to push her way.

Sue grabbed her mom and frog-marched her back into the room, and threw her on the bed.

“My husband is the Master of this house!” Sue said forcefully “He wants you to stay…you will stay!”

“I… I’m not sure…,” Harry began to doubt himself.

“Dad,” Sue said “You know this is for the best…,”

“But… I…?” Harry began to mumble.

“She’ll love you and respect you.. once she’s processed…” Sue said “It must be done!”

“I…?”

“What is this?” Leah asked…

“You know it’s for the best, daddy,” Sue said. “Look how well I am with James now…”

“I want to know what’s going on?” Leah asked as she tried to get up again… Only Sue pushed her back down.

“Don’t touch me!” Leah snapped.

Sue grabbed her and hauled her up just by a wrist.

“You might want to go now, Daddy…,” Sue said to him.

He bowed his head and turned and left.

From down the hall he heard Sue slapping Leah repeatedly “You will stay!” Sue yelled “My husband must be obeyed…”

“Ow, stop that!”

“You will stay!”

Slap

Slap

Slap

And Leah was crying…

About ten minutes later a van from the Club had arrived and two women in lab-coats came racing up.

Leah was in a crumpled mess on the floor, sobbing, and holding herself as she sat there in pain from the beating.

She was stunned her daughter had thrashed her.

She looked up in time to yelp as a woman grabbed her and plunged a needle into her forearm…

James held Harry’s wrist firmly “It’s too late to go back now…,” he said as they watched Leah’s unconscious body carried unceremoniously out to the parked van (parked close to the front door…)

Harry stood there for a moment till James told him he should go home, and then tomorrow Leah would come to him and be his wife again.

“Maybe she’ll love me like when we first met…,” Harry mused aloud.

“No... she’ll be better than that!” James assured him.

* * *

Flashback to a few weeks ago…

Fiona Greco had not heard from her sister Fiona. Fiona had told her that if she’d ‘disappeared’ even for a day to contact the authorities. Fiona instead, and through contacts had found someone closer to Bedford.

Sarah Ceranto was an investigative journalist. She covered stories mainly about women’s issues (women exploited, under-paid, harassed, etc.). Finding out through Fiona that there was something going on in Bedford was well worth her looking into.

She contacted her friend Simone DePlussair, another radical (but a lesbian as well) and Simone said she’d go to Bedford and ‘snoop’. She had a drone.

The footage she captured of a woman having sex at her poolside was nothing… but a day later when reviewing the footage she saw that the woman had no perceivable belly-button… Simone thought that this must have been a camera glitch… until she saw the woman’s eyes when she took her sunglasses off…

* * *

Angie held her uncle-husband’s hand as they went in through the front door of her old home.

Her dad Gerard was lying on the couch. Her mom Liesel was riding him.

“Hi, mom, dad,” she smiled.

“What?” Gerard gasped seeing his daughter there. “I… I thought you were on a mission?”

“They gave us a half day break…,” Bob said “I’m eager to plough my darling niece… do you mind if we use one of your bedrooms…?”

“Um…no… go ahead…”, Gerard said.

In saying that Liesel resumed riding him.

“Come master…,” Angie said “I want to feel your cock in me so bad…,”

Angie lead Bob up to her old room. The white towers were now gone (having been removed)

She threw off her dress and pulled down her panties and lay back on her bed, opening her legs.

“I really want to fuck your ass…” he said.

“Yesss…,” she sighed and rolled over onto her stomach “Anything you want…,” she hissed “I want…”

He gazed at the wink of her pink anus and grew rock hard as he drew his pants off…

* * *

“So, why totally black?” Kelsey asked.

“They have no soul,” Camilla Cojocaru said.

“No soul?” Angie asked

“Yes, they’re not born of human flesh… but in a maturation tube.”

Cathy Wu listened to Camilla. She, an atheist didn’t believe in a soul, and she didn’t accept Camilla’s ‘spiritual argument’. But she did agree that there was something wrong with some of the Bedford women.

Angie, Lemon and her sister Flame, and Kelsey had met with Camilla (a well known feminist academic) and her friends Simone DePlussair, and Sarah Ceranto (both investigative journalists).

They all met at a place just out of town… where the outsiders felt ‘safe’, and still close enough for the Bedford girls to get there and then back, and not be missed. The place was also familiar to anyone in Bedford, and old warehouse that had once been the preferred place for young couples to ‘park’.

Angie, now a sex-slave clone had used her brains to track down the source of the information she and her militant fems had been given. She’d reached out to a friend who put her in touch with Feminist Studies Associate Professor Cojocaru.

They had video footage (taken from a drone) … footage that they new would be claimed as ‘faked’. They had collected this a few weeks ago. So they’d in turn reached out to feminist students at the local high school, and to some others… they were concocting a plan to get hard evidence.

Flame was also a superior being now. She feigned interest in her sister’s politics and was invited along as well.

Angie and the still human friends wanted to meet them, but they would not agree to travel to Bedford. It was, they said “Too dangerous for them”

Angie and Flame were surprised how much information had been gathered. And were amazed of the footage… showing a sunbathing woman with totally black eyes. The video quality was stunningly professional.

Angie had a small vial of a drug with her and when she saw an opportunity slipped it into Cathy Wu’s drink.

Cathy felt an enormous pain in her stomach… she felt she was going to shit her pants.

“Excuse me,” she sweated “Where’s the restroom?”

“I’ll show you…,” Flame said.

“I feel like my insides are going to explode” Cathy moaned as she clenched her ass, closely following Flame.

* * *

Leah’s eyes opened as the birthing fluid was drained from her chamber.

When the pod was opened she saw her daughter Sue standing there, naked, her black eyes shining.

“Wow, mom!” Sue gasped “You look so hot!”

Leah smiled… she liked being looked at as ‘hot’… a woman was there to be attractive…

“Let me help you out, mom,” Sue said and she started to draw the umbilicus tube out of her mom’s hairless pussy.

“Ow!” Leah gasped.

“Don’t worry… it’s your hymen growing back, mom”

“Really?”

“Yeah so when dad takes you tonight you’ll be a virgin…”

“I want that so much, honey” Leah said.

“Come, we’ll get you cleaned up…”

Sue lead her mom to the amenities.

“I wasn’t a virgin when I met your dad…,” Leah confessed.

“Well now you can be… when you take him in your pussy, your ass, your mouth…”

“My ass?”

“Yes…”

“Ooo… I want to feel my husband’s cock in my asshole…”

“Yes… it’s so wonderful to give him what he wants…”

“I want to serve my husband so much…”

“A woman is nothing without a man to serve…,” Sue said as her mom washed.

“Yes…,” Leah smiled. She agreed without question. She just understood what she was… a thing for the enjoyment of her husband… and she liked it.

There was a long mirror and Leah stopped as she dried and looked at herself. “My boobs are bigger!” she gasped

“Yes, dad did’t like the 32A’s you had so he had yours modified…”

“But they’re so gorgeous now,” she sighed as she cupped them… 36C size… not extraordinarily big… but they suited her. She saw her eyes in reflection… totally black. She adored her figure because she knew keeping it would please her husband-master.

Sue ran her hand over her mom’s butt… Leah didn’t flinch, it felt perfectly natural for her daughter’s hands to touch her..

“Oh, would you look at my clit!” Leah gasped.

“Let me see…,” Sue smiled and she went around to her mom’s front. She ran her finger over it…

“It’s so big…,” Leah gasped.

“Mine too…see?”

“Oh, wow!” Leah gasped.

Sue thrust forward and her clit brushed against her mom’s.

“That’s so nice!” Leah gasped.

“Now we can be closer than ever before, mom”

“I… I think I would like that…”

“Daddy and James also agreed to swap us…”

“Swap?”

“Yeah… a wife swap…”

“You mean you fuck your dad, and I fuck that lovely young husband of yours?”

“Yeah… won’t that be cool?”

“Mmmm,” Leah said “If my Master told me to I’d fuck a pig…”

They both snorted a laugh and ground their clits harder together in the process.

They had never been so close before and they began getting off…

* * *

Cathy Wu had no idea where she was, or how she had got there. She was lying in a bed in what appeared to be a hospital ward. There were two white towers on either side of the bed.

An Asian woman looking like a doctor came in.

“Oh, you’re up…,” she said

“Where am I?” Cathy asked.

“You’re in Bedford General” the doctor said “I’m doctor Gemma Grant.”

“What? How did I get here?”

“It seems you had a severe case of food poisoning…”

“How long have I been here?”

“A day… just long enough…”

“Long enough for?”

Behind the doctor in walked a naked woman… looking exactly like Cathy.

“Ah, your superior is here now…,” Gemma smiled.

“My what?”

“I am your superior…,” Cathy#2 said “I will serve men and be their slave…”

Cathy sat up in her bed.

“We just needed to get you away from your little group, take your DNA and grow Cathy here…,” Gemma smiled casually…. “I had you kept unconscious till she was ready…”

“And now you must die…,” Cathy#2 said, and she went to the vacant bed next to Cathy’s and picked up a pillow.

“What are you going to do?” Cathy cried.

“You won’t be missed…,” Cathy#2 said.

“We’ll make this as quick as possible…”

Cathy and Gemma walked into the main administrator’s office.

“It is done,” Cathy said.

“Good,” Stan Grant said as his wife dropped her dress and went to her husband and got down on her knees.

“I have to tell you…,” Cathy said “We have one of the modified women as a captive…”

“What?” Stan spat. He leapt up, almost knocking his wife’s head as she had been moving close to get to suck his cock.

“Yes… we have a captive…”

“Why the fuck didn’t Frank tell any of us?” he mumbled to himself.

“Husband?” Gemma trembled… She didn’t like seeing him upset…it meant she wasn’t doing her job… to keep him happy…

“I’m going to call us some people” he said as he sat back down.

He looked at Gemma “Okay, suck my cock now…”

“Oh, yes Master…, thank you…,” she beamed

* * *

Sue returned home with a skip in her step.

“How was your mom?”

“She’s been processed,” Sue said as she embraced her husband from behind “Now daddy will have the woman he deserves…”

“Like you?”

“Something like me,” Sue grinned.

“You’re amazing…,” James said.

“I love you soooo much,” she purred as she slipped her hand down the back of his pants.

“I hope to fuck her soon…,” he said…”Once your dad’s got her worked out…”

“Worked out?”

“Yeah, he wasn’t exactly enthusiastic…Not like me… I wanted to have you enslaved for ages…”

“You did?” she smiled as she fingered his ass…

“You bet…,” he smiled.

She felt a squelched and realised he had soiled himself as she played with him.

“I left you something in my pants…,” he smiled.

“Oh, what can that be?” she giggled playfully as she sank to her knees.

“Oh, I can smell it…,” she gasped as he pulled his pants down.

“Eat it!” he said

“Yes, Master” she smiled and buried her face between his ass-cheeks, her long tongue lashing out against him.

As she licked him clean she reached around and grabbed his now rock hard cock and she played with this.

“Oh, fuckkkk, babbbbeeeee,” he moaned as he got attention to his cock and ass at the same time.

Sue pressed her face in between his ass cheeks as much as she could.

He jerked and came on the toilet. She was only disappointed he didn’t come in her mouth but after she licked his ass she also licked up the come there, not wanting to waste any.

“You better shower, babe,” he grinned seeing her dirty face.

She smiled and undressed and stepped under the water to clean herself.

“I’ll make your dinner in a minuet, honey,” she said as she washed.

“No, we’ll have take-out,” he called back as he now stood in the bedroom

“You’re the boss,” she called back.

* * *

Leah arrived home, a courtesy car from the Men’s Club, driven by a loyal clone…

“Honey, I’m home,” she called as she went inside.

She listened and heard him upstairs. Her hearing was superior to that of any human and she raced upstairs so eager to see him.

He was in the bathroom, shaving.

“Oh, baby!” she gasped.

“Oh, you’re home!” he said, after a jump scare. He hadn’t expected her so soon… and also he was now a little wary… how much of his wife was she?

“Is something the matter, baby?” she asked as she drew away after hugging him.

“Um…,”

“Do you want me to do that?”

“Ah… no, I’m done… I was just about to take a piss…”

“Oh, yes… let me!” she gasped.

“What?”

She smiled and holding him by the hands gently lead him towards the shower, she walking backwards as she went.

She knelt down and unzipped him.

“You going to suck me now?” he gasped.

“Oh, if you want… but… I thought you might want to pass water…”

“What?”

“On me…”

“I…?”

She smiled. She knew what he desired and she wanted it too.

He’d fantasised but of course had been too scared to ask.

“Please, honey” she purred “Let me taste it…”

“I…”

“I want it so bad…,” she said and she leant forward, but also tilted her head back, and opened her mouth wide “Ahhh” she grinned offering her open mouth.

He took his cock and a trickle came first because he was still so nervous about it…

But as he splashed her, and she squealed with delight he found it flowed more freely.

And she didn’t just take it in her mouth, she gulped it down too.

“Mmmm” she gasped as she drank mouthful after mouthful of hot piss.

* * *

Sue dutifully made James his favourite pork meal; Samgyeopsal. She stood by waiting in anticipation to make sure he enjoyed it.

“Mmm,” he smiled.

She clapped her hands together, so happy he was happy and then she sat down next to him to eat as well. She would only eat once he was started.

“Do you like it, husband?”

“Yes…,”

“I’m so glad…” she gushed.

He was happy with his new wife.

* * *

A group of men stormed into Frank’s office. Ginger and her daughter Katy were there fucking Frank but they sensed the anger of the group and immediately stood between Frank and the men—ready to protect him… even if it meant their lives.

Roger Winters, Peter FitzWilliams, Simon Degg, and Randolph Stuart were angered when they heard from the newly enslaved journalists about their information source.

“Who do you think passed information to those journalists?” Frank laughed.

“You?” Simon growled

“Yes, of course me…,” Frank said.

“But…?” Peter began

“Why?” Randolph interrupted.

“I had to flush them out…” Frank said…

“Flush them out?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m afraid that I haven’t been frank…,” Frank said.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m afraid that one of our girls has gone missing…”

“Missing?”

“Yes…”

“What do you mean missing?”

“I believe she’s been captured…”

“Captured…,”

“Yes…”

“But that could mean… our whole operation could be exposed…”

“Yes… that’s why I’ve gone to these lengths, to find the source and get her back…,”

“You don’t just want her back?

“Well spotted!” Frank said “I think that this breach is so bad that we’re going to have to process the women involved…”

“All of them?”

“Yes..”

“How many are we talking about?”

“Maybe only four or five… but… it doesn’t matter…”

“Franks’s right…,” Roger piped up.

“What?” Randolph gasped “You’re taking his side?”

“Not exactly… I’ m still furious we’ve been left in the dark…”

“Sorry,” Frank said meekly.

“But he’s right… no matter how many are involved we’re going to have to have them all processed and plug this leak of information…”

“I agree…” Simon said “We have to act and act decisively…”

“Yes” Roger added, “We can deal with this ‘trust’ issue later… our first priority must be to find these women and process them…!”

Simon called Roger aside afterwards. “Something needs to be done about this…,” he said.

“But what?”

“Maybe we need a new manager at the Men’s Club…?”

“But… Frank… he knows….”

“He knows nothing!” Simon said angrily “It’s his bevy of lab-sluts that do all the work, anyway…”

“But…”

“And besides… we have our slaves… what should I care about some pimple-faced high-school nerd wanting to get into it in a year’s time?”

“You… you have a point…,” Roger said.

“All that matters is we protect our little set-up….NOW!” Simon said… “I don’t give a fuck about anything else ‘sept keeping me and my bitch together…,”

“I… I don’t know…”

“Frank’s shown he can’t be trusted…,”

“But… what do you think you can do about it?”

“How about… we get rid of him…?”

“Get rid of him?”

“Yeah”

“How?”

“He’s not the only one who knows how to build stuff…,” Simon grinned…

Frank had lied (in part). Not a good lie. He’d been caught out. And even his plans to infiltrate the group were working too slow. He’d given Chloe a tracking device (secreted into her back passage). He’d had this distributed to a number of different women, just to be safe. He hadn’t expected Chloe in particular to go missing. He had no idea of the length the unknown group would take. He was really operating in the blind, and worse still keeping most of the information from the others for fear of creating a panic.

Luck was that Chloe was in fact taken, and not a woman without a tracker. But… that device hadn’t worked as the signal had failed. He had no idea where she was.

* * *

Agatha was lead down a narrow flight of stairs. There was a strong smell of urine.

The light was flicked on and she saw her… sitting there in filth, naked, chained to the wall…Chloe FitzWilliams, 42… one of ‘them’.

“This is her…,” Camilla said…

Agatha had been told that they had captured a clone. Of course she didn’t believe it, but she had to go see for herself… And there was Chloe, without any belly-button (her eyes still and the contacts in). Despite being there a few days her pubic hair had not grown at all… she was still smooth skinned, and shaven.

Agatha initially had an over-whelming feeling of pity for the woman, not matter what she was…

Camilla knew this might be the case…

“She… she’s one of them!” Camilla said “They… they want all women to be like them…”

“But… she’s…”

“Steady yourself…,” Camilla said, holding Agatha’s shoulders.

Agatha blushed. She had a ‘thing’ for her university lecturer…

“Couldn’t we at least clean her up…?” Agatha asked.

“That’s why I brought you here…”

“You did?”

“Yes… I will go back upstairs and prepare something to feed her… we’ve not given her anything since we caught her…”

“That was three days ago, wasn’t it?”

“Yes..,” Camilla said. “But… no, anyway… if you could hose her down…, she’s sitting over a drain… most of her piss has gone straight down it, but she still stunk.

“How did you capture her?” Agatha asked.

“She… no, that’s not important now… if you could just focus on what you need to do.., okay?”

Camilla leant in and kissed Agatha on the forehead.

Agatha blushed “Yes…,” she gasped.

Chloe watched them and could see Agatha’s heat between her legs and knew Agatha was enthralled with Camilla.

Chloe had ripped her fingernails as she clawed at the metal chain holding her. It was painful, but she had cut through much of it. Her fingers were already healing… slowly (they’d have healed faster if she’d been properly nourished).

She watched with the eyes of a cornered predator, keen, intelligent, cold and calculating.

“I’m sorry,” Agatha shrugged as she went over and drew a firehose reel from the wall.

She was surprised that Chloe made no effort to beg or cajole her for mercy.

Agatha flicked on the water and shot it at Chloe. Despite the cold Chloe made no murmur of complaint. But she did wash the grime from her and as she looked at Agatha she blatantly opened her legs and stroked her clit, showing it grow.

Agatha had not seen a clitoris engorge like that. She shut the water off.

Chloe moved her hand in circles around her pink bud… As she did, now clean, she began producing sexual pheromones… Imperceptibly stimulating to Agatha, but making her nipples harden, anyway.

Chloe watched as Agatha’s eyes dilated.

“Please…,” Chloe moaned.

Agatha drew closer. They kissed.

Agatha moaned as she felt a finger slip inside her pants and press against her pink bud.

Chloe’s lips were hot against hers. Agatha moaned.

Without seeing, Chloe opened her bowels and pushed out a small blinking device… a homing device… of limited power. It had not worked down here in the cellar… Chloe knew she needed it to be placed where the signal could be gained again, and to this ends her mouth moved down Agatha’s front as she pulled Agatha’s pants down.

Agatha sighed as a tongue pressed against her sex… and a finger pushed into her ass.

There was the sound of footsteps. Agatha pulled her pants up… but it was too late… she now had the device in her. Chloe smiled as she slunk back into her position on the floor.

* * *

Frank was trying a new tactic when he had the birthing chamber begin to drain…

Agatha woke up. She was in a amber fluid.

Agatha was helped from the maturation pod. She removed the umbilicus from her cunt as two black-eyed attendants helped her.

Frank came to her as she stepped free.

“Master?” she gasped seeing him.

“Agatha, good…,” he said.

When the original Agatha had emerged from the cellar the signal was picked up immediately. Katy and her mom Ginger were sent immediately to pick Chloe up. But it wasn’t Chloe they found, but Agatha.

They called Frank.

He had to work out that Chloe’s device was now inside Agatha and she would not likely be aware of this… for now.

They followed Agatha, even though this was outside Bedford. They found she was staying with some others in a hotel.

Now came the complex part of the operation… they gassed the girls in the room, and collected Agatha’s DNA for cloning. They also put a small device resembling EarPods on her (these were like miniaturised white memory towers) and they began collecting her most recent memories… enough for the purpose at hand.

After an hour they operatives disappeared and took the material back to the Men’s Club where Agatha#2 was bred.

Normally they’d be in possession of the original so they could dispose of her once the superior was birthed. But they could not do that this time.

Agatha#2 however was able to give all the information about where Chloe was being kept, who was holding her, etc. Frank was preparing the largest single swoop ever yet tried and he had to coral as many of his clone-slaves for this as possible.

Katy enjoyed it as her father pushed a tracking device into her ass…(just in case). Ginger was just as eager. All the girls were so fixed… as a precaution.

Gas bottles were collected. Stun grenades.

The two cloned sheriff deputies were made available by the Mayor… who was also a clone.

The operation was planned with military precision.

* * *

Bad timing; Holly Camden, June Porter, and Giselle Martinez were all travelling through Bedford in a self-drive holiday from Canada.

Frank (he kept tabs on everything in Bedford) decided he needed a few additional troops…

Katy opened a pod-door as the liquid was drained out. Holly opened her eyes. In front of her another open pod, and June was just stepping from her chamber.

June almost looked surprised seeing Holly there. Her totally black eyes flashed a smile. Holly went to step forward and realised there was something anchoring her to the spot. “Here… let me remove your umbilicus…,” Katy said.

Holly winced in pain as the process stung her… “Your hymen is growing back…,” Katy said. Her eyes were also totally black. There was something familiar about it. Holly smiled back at June and stepped out of her pod.

“Let me just get your friend…,” Katy said.

“How do you feel?” Holly turned to June.

“Like… I feel ‘fresh’” June said stretching out and feeling the strength in her muscles.

They watched as the next pod was opened and Giselle was brought out. She turned when she saw her friends.

Frank came, brought by his wife.

The three new-borns gasped when they saw him… there was just something instantly attractive in seeing a man there.

“Welcome girls,” he said, “Do you know what you are?” he asked Holly.

“I am your slave… I have been created to serve you…,” Holly smiled

“I am your slave too … I will obey you always…,” June said.

“I am born to serve you…,” Giselle said.

Frank was well pleased with these three naked hot babes. He wanted to fuck them then and there…

“I would love to feel your dick inside of me, Master” Holly whimpered. She could see from his heat patterns his cock was getting hard.

“First you need to dispose of the inferiors,” he said

“Yes, Master” the three said in unison.

“Katy will take you there now…”

“If you come this way,” Katy said “I’ll show you the weapons…”

“We comply,” the three said again in unison and they happily (almost skipping) went off with Katy to dispose of the inferiors.

* * *

Camilla, Simone DePlussair, and Sarah Ceranto were there in their designated headquarters. They had gathered there a group of young women (including clones Cathy Wu, Agatha Svensson), and a group from Bedford, Lemon Jenkins, her sister Flame, Kelsey Bush, Beth Angel, Angie Hart, and Colleen Fitzpatrick, (several of which had also been processed). Then there were several new girls from Capital City; Jasmine Washington, a well rounded black girl, Melissa Ruiz, and her sister Angela both from Panama. Cassidy Muntz, Sandra Coke, and Zelda Alamonti made up the rest of the group. Sandra had now the task of looking after Chloe… this required hosing out her area which was a mess.

The purpose was to show the video to a larger audience. And there was some disagreement how to go about distributing this. Simone had suggested that they needed to build up their ‘circle’ slowly. Sarah had argued that they should release the video on-line. Camilla opted for Simone’s approach and so tipped the vote that direction.

Their ultimate ‘prize’ was their captive… the ultimate in ‘show and tell’. Chloe FitzWilliam was being kept in a holding area near-by.

Frank was aware of this and had gathered his troops, and got word to his 5th column that tonight would be the time to strike.

Newly bred Holly Camden, June Porter, and Giselle Martinez were there in his van, waiting patiently for a chance to serve.

They didn’t bother with their ‘human’ eye contacts. Frank wanted it to be part of the ‘shock’ value when they attacked.

They were faster, and stronger then their ‘prey’ and they had superior senses. Frank spoke with them over a radio he had set to transmit just outside the human level of hearing, but broadcast from a large loudspeaker that to anyone observing was simply vibrating a little…

Chloe FitzWilliam heard the sound and she smiled as she knew what was fast approaching. She began fingering her pussy as Sandra busied herself around the place. Chloe began producing a wave of heavy musk, her pheromones affecting Sandra who now felt light headed… giddy even.

Chloe was there with a wound on her ankle from the metal shackle there. The shackle was what kept her chained in place. Her body could heal faster but the constant pressure of the metal, rubbing as it did against her skin was more than a mere irritation.

Chloe smiled as she watched the effect. After a moment Sandra heard Chloe moan. “What the fuck?” she gasped as she tried to clear her head as she saw Chloe strumming her huge clit….

“Come to me…,” Chloe whimpered.

Sandra took a few steps forward, drawn by the aroma…

Suddenly Chloe came squirting into Sandra’s face.

“Wha….?” Sandra gasped but… the taste! It was amazing. She drew closer and Chloe invited her to taste…

Sandra pushed her face into Chloe’s crotch and began lapping at the free flowing cunny juices.

“Mm-mm-mmm-mmmm,” Sandra moaned and she wasn’t aware of Chloe pulling her face in even closer.

“Wha…?” she gasped looking up at Chloe “I…?”

“Fetch me the key!” Chloe whimpered.

“What?”

“The key…”

“I… don…..”

“Please… I want to fuck you…,” Chloe gasped…

Sandra rose up and looked at the key, on a hook.

She picked it up and got closer to Chloe but then began to think about what she was doing.

It was too late… She was close enough. Chloe kicked swiftly shattering Sandra’s shin and sent her crying to the ground. Chloe grabbed the key and unlocked it just as Lemon Jenkins, having heard the cry came running in.

Chloe was quick. Despite the wound, and the ongoing pain she leapt up and grabbed Lemon and put her in a sleeper hold.

“Shhhh..,” Chloe whispered “You’ll be one of us soon….”

Lemon’s legs kicked out and her arms flailed wildly until she lost conscience.

Chloe went back to Sandra who was crying in immense paint—bone protruding through skin… Chloe grabbed her by her other ankle, dragged her a little to the chain and attached her to it… all the while ignoring her pleas for help. Chloe was on a mission.

“We’ll be back to process you soon…,” Chloe smiled as she went out, looking for the front door.

Holly Camden, June Porter, and Giselle Martinez, Katy and her mom Ginger Collins, Julie Bradstreet, Chloe’s daughter Liza Mae, Beth Owen, and her mom Maria Owen (Beth was married to Jim, and Maria to Jim’s son Jacob), all rushed in the door as Chloe opened it.

They threw gas canisters in each room as they went. They were so fast. Faster than any inferior human…

Simone was in a side-room with Agatha when a gas canister was tossed in, hissing as it disgorged its contents. Simone turned to Agatha “Quick, hold your breath…,”

But Agatha grabbed Simone by the wrist.

“What are you doing?” Simone cried and took another deep breath to hold it.

“You’ll be asleep soon,” Agatha smiled.

“Let go of me!” Simone cried, tugging desperately, but ultimately futilely to get free.

“You’ll be processed soon,” Agatha smiled “And then we’ll get you a nice husband to serve…”

Simone looked at Agatha in shock.

Agatha stood like an anchor holding Simone in place. The gas filled the room and eventually Simone could not hold her breath any longer. As she gulped and took in the drug she began to lose conscience. Agatha stood there smiling watching the inferior succumb to the fumes.

Sarah Ceranto managed to run towards the entrance, having evaded the superior women. But there was Frank, attending to Chloe’s ankle.

Chloe, despite her injury wanted to help. “Let me, Master” Chloe said as she stood up and blocked Sarah’s way.

Sarah felt some relief when Cathy Wu came up behind her… she felt that with a second woman the odds were more evened up.

Instead Cathy grabbed her.

“What are you doing?” Sarah cried.

“Come back and breath in the gas…,” Cathy giggled, as if it was something playful to do…

“Let go of me, you…,” Sarah cried. Cathy began pulling her back down the corridor towards the cloud.

Sarah tried digging her heels in but Cathy, though small by comparison seemed to possess enormous power and kept pulling Sarah back towards the cloud of gas.

Sarah saw Camilla Cojocaru ahead, lying still upon the ground. Sarah realised that the gas would knock her out too…

“Nooooo!” Sarah cried and she grabbed onto a small nook on the side of the corridor.

“Come, you’ll be asleep in a moment… then it will all be over…,” Cathy smiled as she tugged.

Sarah held on with all her might. She held on with both her hands but as Cathy tugged, Sarah felt her grip slipping.

“Please, God….Nooooo!” she cried “Don’t do this… Pleaseeeeee!”

“A woman needs a man to serve….,” Cathy said “You are inferior… your time has come…”

“Please… help me!”

Sarah saw Angie Hart walking out of the cloud of gas… but her hopes were dashed as she saw the young woman was dragging sisters Angela and Melissa Ruiz, one in each hand (being dragged by their ankles).

“Noooooo!” Sarah cried…. Angie almost blissful as she dragged the siblings to their destruction.

Cathy pulled on her harder and Sarah slipped.

“Nooooooo!” she screamed as Cathy dragged her into the gas.

Sarah tried the futile gesture of holding her breath. Cathy simply held her the two minutes it took for Sarah to have to breath again… Cathy was moderately impressed that Sarah could hold on for so long… but it was all in vain. She was unconscious within another minute and Cathy dragged her back out to the collection van.

The unconscious bodies were thrown in the van and taken to the Men’s Gallery.

Each lady was dragged rather unceremoniously out and placed in a large room. The cloned-sex-slaves attached each woman to a chain… similar to how Chloe had herself been shackled. There were white towers around. One woman in a lab coat calibrated each pair of towers to start collecting memories.

Ginger, Katy, Sarah, and Angel took DNA swabs of the women, (scrapings from inside the cheek).

A second woman in a lab coat checked the towers and another took the DNA swabs to the maturation chambers for growth.

* * *

Melissa Ruiz opened her eyes to the hum of an electric motor pumping out the amitotic fluid she’d been growing in. The door to the pod opened and two women in lab coats greeted her with smiles behind their totally black eyes.

“Welcome, sister…,” one said.

“Do you know what you are?”

“I am Melissa Ruiz…,”

“Yes?”

“The superior version of her…”

“What is your purpose?” the second woman asked.

“I am a slave. I am nothing without a man to serve…”

“Good…,” said the first.

“Do you know what you must first do?” asked the second.

“I must remove the inferior version of Melissa Ruiz. There can only be one of us…,”

“Yes…,” said the first

“That’s right,” agreed the second.

They helped her from her chamber and drew the umbilicus from out of her vagina.

They helped her shower and as she did she heard a different heart beat. She turned and saw Frank there. She burst into a smile… Seeing a man was exhilarating. She gazed at him and actually drooled as she thought of that cock of his ploughing into any of her holes…Dumping his come into her… Satisfied with her…Using her. She felt a chill as she hoped he would find her useful.

She began washing around her sex, and found herself masturbating as she watched him.

She wanted him to want her… and it hurt her when he looked away to another…

She was helped from the shower and she sniffed the air, still detecting the male muskiness there.

“That was my father,” Katy smiled.

“He… he’s so handsome…,”

“Yes… he’s the best fuck I’ve ever had in my life…,”

“I… I wish a man would fuck me…,”

“It’s wonderful to serve…”

“A woman is nothing without a man to serve…,” she said as she dried herself.

“Come, we’ll get you a weapon to dispose of the inferior with…”

“Yes… she cannot live… not in this world of perfect women…,”

Angela was talking to her sister, Melissa. She was gently trying to assure her sister that everything was going to be alright… despite the fact they were both naked, and chained to their places… as were the other women in the room.

“Who are you trying to kid?” Jasmine Washington interjected.

“What do you mean?” Melissa asked.

“Clearly we’re all fucked…!” Jasmine said.

“No… they… they will let us go… I’m sure of it…,” Angela said.

“Why would they?” Jasmine asked incredulously.

“Why would they keep us here?” Angela said…

Both sisters were assured in their own minds that they were being held there… perhaps for a ransom, or some demands to be met with… though they couldn’t rationalise what those requests might be…

Still, the mind tries to bring order to chaos and that was what they needed to… even if they were grasping at straws.

“What the fuck?” Angela gasped as she saw her naked sister standing at the doorway.

Melissa turned to see her there too…

“What…?” she gasped seeing her double there… Not quite her double… the same, but different.

This second Melissa had amazing muscle tone. She wasn’t overly muscular, just so buff. She had very prominent nipples and… the ‘original’ Melissa looked at…what the fuck was that there… pink, protruding from her hairless pussy… “Is that a clit?” Jasmine spoke what the others were thinking.

“It’s time for you to go…,” Melissa #2 said as she stepped into the room.

The others saw her now too… Naked, ‘shaven’, her flat stomach, and those eyes… black and soul-less. Cold… calculating.

This Melissa had a small double-bladed knife…not a flick knife, but one that must have been carried in a scabbard.

She stepped towards Melissa.

“What are you doing?” Melissa asked.

“There can be only one of us,” Melissa #2 said.

Angela screamed as she watched her sister cut up…

Melissa #2 turned to her, smiling. “You’ll be processed soon…,” she said.

Melissa then took the manacle and broke it in her bare hands and dragged her original, lesser version away for disposal.

The women were crying, sobbing, whimpering at the frenetic violence that had just been displayed before them.

Moments later Zelda Alamonti screamed in horror as a naked Zelda appeared at the door carrying a cricket bat. The bat looked like a large long-handed paddle.

“Please… what are you going to do?” Zelda cried.

“There can only be one of us…,” Zelda#2 smiled as she stepped forward, wielding the willow above her head.

More cries of horror and Zelda disappeared with her broken handiwork.

An hour later Jasmine stood in the basement of the Mens Club as two workers closed the furnace. She watched cooly as the body of a curvy black woman was disposed of. Her totally black eyes betrayed no emotion at all.

Agatha Svensson appeared next to her.

“Jasmine?”

“Yes, Sister?”

“It seems we have a husband for you already?”

“So soon,” she gasped in excitement.

“Yes… Are you alright with that?”

“I… I want to serve…,” she said “More than anything in the world…”

Often the women were bred for a specific man. Due to the speed of this small campaign that was not the case and Jasmine had no idea who would be ploughing her fertile cunt.

But she knew she needed to serve. Its why she’d been created.

“His name is James Maudlin… a white guy… is that okay?” and as she said it she held up a photo of the guy

“I have no problem with that…,” she gasped as if it would be… but then she had the memories of the original, lesser Jasmine and it occurred to her why that would be the case… given the causes she had previously supported. But Jasmine was a superior being… a woman who absolutely knew what her purpose was…

Already in her mind her thought patterns were being re-wired to desire James.

The wedding was that afternoon. James was pudgy, and 49. But when Jasmine saw him she instantly grew wet… Miriam, the librarian officiated the ceremony, being also a marriage celebrant and she inhaled Jasmine’s scent and knew Jasmine was moist. She smiled. Yes, it was the right reaction… a woman needed a husband to plough her, use her, and dominate her.

“Do you, James Thomas Grey Maudlin take this thing to be your wife, and slave, to use as you see fit?”

“I do”

“Do you, Jasmine Washington take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, your master, and your lord? To serve with your mind, body and soul for the rest fo your life?”

“I do,” she gushed.

“Then you are forevermore his property…”

“I am…,” she smiled, having never once taken her eyes off of James.

“By the powers granted to be by the state and the city of Bedford, I now pronounce you man and wife… you may use the bride…”

James turned to his wife. She was taller than him and he had to lean up to kiss her. Her heavy breasts pressed against him as he did.

“I want you to have lots of babies…,” he said between kisses.

“I want only what you want,” she sighed as she almost picked him up off the ground.

Katy turned to her dad Frank.

“Are you crying?” he asked.

“Weddings… they always make me so emotional, Daddy,”

“Then… suck my cock…,”

“Oh, yes Daddy!” she gasped as she fell to her knees “Thank you…” she grinned as she began drawing him out of his pants. She squealed with delight when she saw his cock was already hard… how she loved that 7inch cock.

* * *

“Honey?” Simon asked his wife.

“Yes, baby?”

“You’d do anything I ask? Anything at all?”

“Yes of course, honey!” she gasped as if it wasn’t apparent “You are my Master… I was created to serve you…”

Ruth adored her husband. She loved to serve him. When he first tentatively expressed his desire to have her ass she laughed, of course she wanted anal… and even as it hurt her the first time she did nothing but comply… she bit her lips and simply took his ploughing.

“What if I asked you to kill someone?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.”

“You would?”

“I will do anything you ask?”

“What if I asked you to say… visit the Collins house, and plant a bomb there?”

“Yes, Master…,” she said.

“You’d do it?”

“Of course, Master” she gasped “I will do anything you want…”

“Even if it might mean Katy and her mom Ginger… you know…,”

“Anything you want me to do, Master…,” she said “I live to serve you…”

He smiled. He might be able to get away with this after-all…

“Did you want me to die to?” she asked casually

“What?”

“Like a suicide bomber?”

“No!” he gasped… “I… I want you to be safe my little sex-slut… that’s why we have to get rid of Frank… the guy’s incompetent!”

“Whatever you say,” she bowed “You are my lord and master…”

“And besides..,” he said caressing her baby-bump… “I want you to give me lots of these…,”

“It’s my pleasure to have your babies… if that is what you want, husband…,” she said.

He grinned. He was so amazed this young hot attractive woman was everything he needed. Totally loyal. Loving. Sexy. Submissive.

* * *

Camilla Cojocaru and Sandra Coke looked at each other from across the room. Each stood inside their respective pods. Lab-coated women were there to greet them. “You two are the last to be hatched,” one said to Camilla.

“I… I am born to serve…,” she said as her totally black eyes blinked for the first time.

Sandra was helped out. She complained about the short sharp sting after she removed the umbilicus from her hairless pussy.

“Fuck!” she gasped looking down past her very smooth stomach to the clit protruding out from between her legs.

“We all have them…,” one lab-assistant said.

* * *

Meanwhile, and across town Ruth Degg entered the Jenkins house, with a small package…a bomb. She was there to obey her husband’s desire and ridding the world of Frank Jenkins.

She moved through to the garage and placed the package there. She also had a small wireless camera so her husband could see (when the time came) who was there… He did not wish to take out anyone but Frank.

Ruth was able to move about so freely as most people didn’t bother locking their doors in this nearly perfect, crime free township.

to be continued…

The End