The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror IV — A Mom’s New Life

Synopsis: A direct sequel to my previous story The Bedford Horror III

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Maria Verdi was having a pleasant dinner with her daughter Beth and Roger Winters, the young man who had just married Maria’s sister-in-law, the widow Fiona Greco.

Yes, her sister-in-law re-marrying so soon after the death of her husband (Maria’s brother) had come as a shock. Yes, she’d driven all this way with her daughter to confront Fiona with her anger…

But, after a day or so she’d calmed down. It was clear that Fiona was very much in love with Roger… even though he was much much younger.

Beth too had changed her mind too.

Now Beth was totally into the idea.

“So, Beth…,” Maria began “Where’d you disappear to today?”

“Um…?” Beth began… “I… I went to visit the Men’s Club…”

“The Men’s Club?”

“Yes…,” Beth began

“All the good men of Bedford belong there..,” Fiona said.

“Oh, and what goes on there?” Maria asked.

“A lot of stuff…,” Roger smiled and he leant over and squeezed his wife’s hand.

“Did you have a pleasant sleep last night?” Fiona asked.

“Hmmm?” Maria asked… she was taken aback by this sudden change of subject…

“I was asking… did you have a pleasant sleep?”

“Hmm? Yes… I guess…” she said “But… those towers… they hummed…”

“I kind of like them…,” Beth pipped up…

“What?” Maria asked.

“Those towers… they… they are really good…” Beth said.

“Good? Well… no I wouldn’t say that…” Maria said.

Beth took a small vial out from under the table and when her mom wasn’t looking she poured it into Maria’s drink.

She smiled when she saw Fiona had seen her do it. Both women knew what was going to happen to Maria… she’d be disposed of and her clone, fresh, clean, and conditioned to be obedient would take her place… they’d already taken her DNA on the first day of their arrival and the clone was grown in a birthing pod.

“Well.. I kind of don’t…,” Maria paused. She noticed her vision was not so clear. She rubbed her eyes.

“Anything the matter, mom?” Beth smiled.

“I… I feel a little… groggy…”

Roger turned to his wife “Suck my dick…,” he said.

“Yes, Master” she smiled and she rotated in her chair 180° and bent over as he pulled his cock out.

“What…?” Maria gasped as she saw them.

“Oh let Fiona serve her husband…,” Beth laughed as if nothing abnormal was happening.

“No.. you need to stop that!” Maria gasped and as she stood up to protest her eyes rolled up into her skull and she fell with a thud onto the floor.

“I’ll call for the disposal squad…,” Beth volunteered.

“You do that…,” Roger smiled as his wife’s mouth went up and down over his shaft…

Beth returned after a minute. “They’ll be here soon,” she said as Roger was already coming in Fiona’s hungry compliant mouth.

Beth sat down and she took the contacts out of her eyes. Her totally black eyes blinked free.

As Fiona wiped her chin of her husband’s sperm she also took her contacts out. Her eyes… totally black, seemed cool and emotionless.

But she smiled at Beth.

“My mom will make a fine slave…,” Beth said.

“Yes, she will” Fiona grinned as Roger went over to the front door to wait for the disposal squad.

Maria woke on a couch in an unfamiliar place. She saw her daughter. “Beth?”

“Yeah, mom…?”

“Where…? Where am I?”

“You’re in the Men’s Club.”

“The Men’s Club? How…? What happened?”

“I poisoned your food so you’d be brought here…,” Beth said.

“What?” Maria gasped “What are you talking abut?”

“Your better is being born right now… upstairs…”

“My better?”

“Don’t worry, mom… she’ll do a better job than you ever could…”

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s stronger, faster, smarter than you ever could be… and she’s healthy… no lung cancer…”

“Lung canc…. Who told you?”

“Oh, mom!” Beth laughed “You kept it from me… but when they grew your better the DNA showed you had Stage 2 cancer and the better had to be rid of that…”

“What the hell are you taking about?”

“Don’t worry… it will be all over soon… and I promise… it will be as painless as possible…”

“Please, baby….? What’s going on?”

“Women are made to serve men, mom…” Beth said as she sat in a tall metal framed chair.

“What?”

“It… it’s what is natural…”, Beth said “We serve men. We obey men… It’s so beautiful, mom. You’ll never have to worry about anything ever again…”

“What’s got into your head?” Maria cried.

Beth bent her head down and seemed to rub her eyes. She then looked up at her mom, having taken her contacts out.

“Oh, my God!” Maria cried. “What have they done to you?”

“I’m not the old Beth, mom!” she smiled “I’m the better version of her… Just so much like her… only superior….”

“Please, baby!” Maria cried and went to embrace her daughter.

“The old you is useless, mom,” Beth said “When the new you takes over your life… it will be so much better… we’ll be closer than we’ve ever been…,” Beth continued “Because we’ll both have the same understanding…”

“Please baby,” Maria cried “What have they done to you?”

“Look…,” Beth smiled and she grabbed the metal arm of the chair she was sitting in.

She twisted the metal as if it were plasticine.

“I’m stronger than the old Beth… faster, smarter… I… I can retain knowledge of anything I read…the old Beth she couldn’t do any of that… and… I’ll fuck my husband any time he wants…” she smiled

“Please baby… let’s get away from here..”

“Away?” Beth laughed “Why would I want to leave the men I want to serve?”

“Please honey… they…. they’ve hypnotised you or something…”

“I’ll give my husband everything he wants, my attention, my time, my body even…” Beth smiled “And… you…well… the improved you… you’ll want to do the same…”

“No…I… I would never….”

Suddenly Maria saw her… standing in the doorway.

It was… her….herself…

“This is the new you, mom” Beth smiled

“What?” Maria cried as she stood up straight. “What’s going on here?”

“There can only be one of you.. .and the superior one will win…”

The duplicate Maria stepped into the room. She looked like Maria, but something about her skin, fresh, clean, blemish-free. Her muscle tone was still feminine, but more defined. her breasts were firmer, and larger. She had no pubic hair… and of course… her eyes were totally black.

She also held a hammer in her right hand.

“Please, mom… don’t fight this… and it will be quick…” Beth implored her.

“What’s going on here?”

“You cannot remain…,” Maria #2 said “You are a stain on womanhood…I will be a better woman than you could ever be…,” she said as she came further into the room.

“What… please… Oh, God… Noooooo!” Maria cried, stepping back as her clone raised the hammer.

“Don’t fight it, mom…,” Beth said.

“Please… help me!” Maria cried to her daughter.

Beth rose up and stood passively next to Maria #2. “I love you mom” she said to the clone.

“I love you too, baby,” Maria #2 said and they kissed. They kissed on the lips, a full, passionate kiss.

Maria felt sick to her stomach as she watched.

She saw an opportunity to run and she tried.

#2 Maria was swift, tripping her, jumping on her back, and raising the hammer high….

* * *

Fiona was moaning with delight as her young husband fucked her ass.

They were right there in the living room. She sat on Roger’s lap, her back to him as she rose up and down on his cock.

Maria and Beth came in, holding hands.

Roger stopped.

“How’d it go?” he asked.

“Easy,” Maria smiled.

“Good,” he said and he resumed fucking his wife.

Beth and Maria smiled at each other as they watched. Their black, souless eyes observing everything, including beyond the spectrum human eyes could see. They were indeed superior in every way.

Two days later there was an official ceremony. Young Beth stood in bridal white next to her sixty-three year old fiancée Jim Owen. She had a huge grin on her face… so pleased to be finally given to an owner. She turned and looked over at Maria who smiled equally proud, as she held the hand of Jim’s son, and her new husband Jacob. Jacob’s hand on her ass pleased her. She adored every second he gave her attention, because she wanted nothing more than to please him.

Beside Beth stood Trevor and Fiona, witnesses to the marriage. Maria caught Fiona’s gaze and she smiled at her sister-in-law. She was so grateful that she’d been brought here and had this new existence….

Beth’s smooth mid-riff was exposed by her short white top… showing she had no belly-button… just like the other cloned women of the town.

“I do,” she eagerly said when asked if she would love, honour, serve, and obey her husband.

Afterwards Maria was eager to congratulate her daughter. She found Beth on her knees sucking Jim’s cock.

She smiled, appreciating that wifely duty to suck and swallow come was an important part of serving a man. She waited patiently for them to finish off, pleased to to note how eager her daughter was in performing this duty.

“This is the happiest day of my life…,” Beth said as she kissed her mom full on the lips. Maria tasted the sperm on her daughter’s breath.

“I am so happy for you,” Maria said.

“Serving my husband will be my life…,” Beth said.

“A woman needs to serve…,” Maria smiled

They returned hand in hand to the reception room.

This truly was a happy occasion…

The End