The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror V — When the Girls Join In

Synopsis: A part of my Bedford Horror story series, takes place in parallel with the first story. So it’ll help if you read that one first.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Ginger Collins stood perplexed in front of the doorway of Chloe FitzWilliams.

She didn’t get it.

She’d heard about Chloe’s fight with her husband Peter and she’d just come over to give some suggestions…

And now she had the door slammed in her face.

Ginger looked into the gift basket she’d brought. Anal lube, applicator, wipes… “I don’t get it?” she said aloud… She wanted Chloe to be able to prepare herself for the next time her husband asked for anal.

A woman is supposed to give her husband all that he asks… That’s what Ginger did for Frank. She’d never deny him her body… it was… unthinkable…

Ginger shrugged and went back to her home next door. She smiled as she though of her own husband and his wonderful five-inch cock ploughing into her ass… She didn’t care he wasn’t big… she loved him dearly…

The moment Ginger opened the door she smelt it… her daughter… and another … their muskiness. Ginger had superior senses. She was stronger, faster, more agile than the lesser humans…. the ones who were not mind-controlled clones such as herself.

She had incredible reflexes, and a mind that could hold so much more information. If she had gone to university she’d be recognised as a genius… but her whole existence was to please her husband Frank.

Ginger was aware her daughter Katy was now of the age where she too could be harvested.

Ginger placed her little basket of sex toys into a cupboard and then hearing her daughter moan (even though she was still downstairs) she tutted. Ginger went upstairs to the main hallway.

The master bedroom was next to her, but at the far end was a ladder that went up into the ceiling where her daughter’s room was.

Ginger could smell the other one there now… a girl. Her mind recalled the odour and she knew it was Evie… Evie Hammond.

Katy and Evie had been friends since middle school. They were also friends with Emma Burton, and Jessica Bailey. They were all of them rebellious. Despite the school staff all being slave-clones dishing out a diet of lessons on compliance, and stories of domestic bliss… some rejected that. And Evie was a bad influence on Katy and soon they were experimenting with each other’s bodies. Then they drew Emma and Jessica into their inner circle. Though they never had group sex, the two couples did in fact have sex in front of each other.

Emma had got some tattoos on her forearm. She and Jessica were planning on moving out of town and Jessica had already got a job in New Haven, but was commuting back to Bedford each weekend.

Like Emma, Evie had recently cut her hair short and dyed what was left a mauve. Evie had also got a stud in her nose. Piercings! (Ginger thought it was so un-lady-like.)

Ginger had no qualms one way or that other about lesbianism. Her husband had her perform with other women for his sexual enjoyment, and she had willingly complied… not because she enjoyed other woman but because she so much desired to please her husband. She’d have fucked her own daughter if Frank had asked her. Nothing mattered to him than serving him.

It was what she was made for. And, she knew it.

Ginger coughed. She knew that Evie and Katy were there, up to no good.

“Shit!” Evie gasped.

“What the fuck?” Katy groaned….

Ginger waited a few seconds and then proceeded to the base of the ladder. “Honey?” she called “Are you home already?”

“Um… yeah mom!” Katy cried. “Put it away…,” she hissed to Evie.

“No, unstrap it from the side!” she hissed.

“Wait a moment mom!” she called out to her mother waiting knowingly at the base of the ladder.

Ginger already knew that Evie had been wearing a strap-on… she could smell the heady odour of her daughter’s ass-hole, and even could discern the scent of the same type of anal lube she’d offered (unsuccessfully) her next-door-neighbour…

“Um…,” Katy stressed “Yeah, mom?” she called out, letting it be known she was prepared now for her mom’s visit…

Ginger climbed the ladder up as Katy patted down the bedsheet to smooth it out…as if nothing had happened.

Ginger thought that her daughter’s attempts at deception were amateurish. But she was neither amused not abused by the notion her daughter would try and deceive her. Ginger only cared for how her husband felt. And she knew that he would not approve of his daughter fucking anyone… man, or woman, before she was herself married.

“Good to see you,” Evie said as she sat down in a chair, as if she hadn’t been in Katy’s bed.

“So, girls,” Ginger smiled “How was your day?” Ginger’s nose drank in the heady smells of her daughter’s cunt-musk. She knew that her daughter squirted on orgasm and the odour—not apparent to most people was detectable by Ginger’s enhanced senses.

“Oh, fine!” Katy shrugged.

“Okay…”

“Okay?” Ginger smiled wryly… “I did hear you were getting married?” she asked Evie.

“Married!” Evie spat…. Evie took a moment to cough in laughter.

“You’re kidding, mom!” Katy gasped. It was clear she was jealous of the notion.

“That creep Lance Henderson!” Evie said “What’s he been saying?”

“He’s told everyone he’s going to marry you…” Ginger said “I’m sure you’ll make a fine wife for him…”

“Wife?” Evie snorted “Why would I…?” she began.

“A woman is nothing without a husband…,” Ginger smiled cooly.

“Get a grip, mom!” Katy now chuckled.

She turned to Evie “You’ll have to excuse my mom… she fucking thinks it’s the goddam 50’s.”

“Language!” Ginger snapped. She knew her husband didn’t approve of that kind of talk in the house.

“Oh, mom!” Katy said “Get a grip!” She began to rise up and then realised her state and slunk back under the covers that hid her bare thighs.

“Lance Henderson spoke to your father, as I understand it…,” Ginger said “And he approved. You’re a lucky girl!”

“What?”

“I said… you’re a lucky girl… to be married…”

“There’s no way I’m going to…”

“But he’s such a nice young boy,” Ginger smiled “Just like your friend Andrew…”

“Andrew?”

“She’s talking about Drew Burton (Emma’s brother)” Katy explained.

“That guy….he’s a creep!” Evie spluttered.

“No.. he’s so good… very good to his sister…”

“He’s a creep!” Evie said.

“He has a ‘thing’ for Emma…,” Katy added “It’s not… er… natural…”

“Anyway, you’re going to have Lance all…,” Gigner began when angered by her Evie stormed into the en suite, with her phone and slammed the door.

“Mom?” Katy gasped…

“What?” Ginger smiled.

“How could you?”

“How could I what?”

“Tell her…. that…?”

“But honey…,” Ginger smiled “A woman needs to be married…,”

“What if I married her?” Katy impulsively burst out…

“That’s impossible”

“Why?” Katy snapped “It’s legal now…”

“But… she’s getting married to Lance…” Ginger said

Katy could hear her friend’s angered voice (though muffled through the door) as she argued with her dad…

“I’ll leave you two,” Ginger said “Shall I set an extra place for dinner?”

Katy was fuming… it was like her mom lived in another world…

Ginger waited for a response “Honey?”

“Fuck off, mom!” Katy snapped.

Ginger turned and went downstairs just as Evie came out the bathroom. She ran over to Katy and embraced her, it was clear she’d been sobbing…

“Are you alright?” Katy asked.

“Yes… um… no… I don’t know…,” she said

“What did your dad say?”

“He… he’s invited me to the Men’s Club…”

“What for?”

“He said… that um… we can…,” she honked her nose, “He said that we can discuss it there…,”

“What?”

“Yeah… at least…I think he doesn’t sound like he’s trying to force me…”

“How can he?”

“Yeah, I know…”

“Can you speak to your mom?”

“She’d just support dad… she’s… she’s like your mom… one of these mindless domestic slaves…”

Evie paused.

“Um, sorry… I didn’t mean to insult your mom…”

“No..,” Katy smiled “It’s true… they’re all like so under men’s thumbs… it’s like we’re all living in the 50s”

“The 1850s!” Evie said.

They looked at each other and then burst into laughter

Suddenly they heard moaning.

“What the hell’s that?” Evie asked

“Fuck!” Katy gasped

“What?”

“It means my dad’s home…”

“Your dad’s home?”

“Yeah, he’s fucking my mom…”

“Fucking her?”

“Can’t you hear her?” Katy asked incredulously

“Wow!”

“Your mom doesn’t sound like that?”

“No… my mom’s quiet…”

They paused to hear Ginger imploring Frank to hump her… “Harder baby!”

“Disgusting!” Evie said…

“Fuck my ass!”

Evie looked shocked at Katy.

“Yeah… my mum takes it…”

“In the bum?”

“Yeah”

“That’s so weird?”

“I know…”

“No… I mean… my mom does that too…”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Ewwww!”

“Yeah, I know… Like…. have a little dignity!”

“Yeah, I know!”

They laughed… But it hid their own disgust in their moms… their lives in fact in general here in Bedford…

* * *

A few days later and Katy hadn’t heard from Evie. She tried ringing her. The phone… Evie had blocked her…

“What the fuck?” Katy gasped….

“Where you going honey?” Frank asked as he saw his flying down the stairs.

“I’m going to go see Evie…”

“I.. I don’t think her husband wants you over there?” Frank said. Frank sat on the lounge watching the football.

“What?”

“I was saying … I don’t think her husband wants you over there..”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Language!” Ginger tutted as she entered the room with a tray of food for her husband.

“What the heck (she checked herself) do you mean her husband?”

“Oh, didn’t you hear?” Ginger sung “That nice young man Lance Henderson married your little friend?”

“What?” Katy cried… tears welled up in her eyes.. this was impossible…

She thought that they were playing some mean trick on her and she ran out to her car and sped off for Evie’s house.

“Yes?” Rosemary Hammond asked, answering the door.

“Please, Mrs. Hammond….I… I need to speak to Evie…”

“Yes… well… Evie’s not here.”

“Not here?”

“No, she’s at her home…”

“What?” Katy gasped “This…?”

“Honey?” came a male voice “Who is that?”

“It’s Katy. Katy Collins…”

“Who?”

“Evie’s little friend.”

“Tell her to go away, and come back and suck my cock.”

“Yes, baby” she said. She turned back to Katy “You must go away now…”

“I…,”

“I said…Go!”

“But?”

Rosemary slammed the door. “Coming honey…” Katy heard her sing….

Katy tried her phone again… Still blocked. She hit upon the idea of using her lover’s phone to locate where she was… and fortunately the phone was still active…

Katy brought up a map and looked and then drove over. She found herself at Lance Henderson’s house. She fumbled her phone, she’d been trying to call Emma for an hour for support. “Fuck it!” she said to herself. She’d have to confront Evie on her own. “No, this can’t be fucking real!” she gasped as she stopped and looked over the house.

Katy went up the house and rung the bell. Moments later Evie answered the door. Katy did a double-take. Evie looked… fantastic. Her hair, auburn usually was back to its natural colour, and flowing down over her shoulders. This… this was impossible. Just a day of so earlier and Katy remembered the hair was cropped short and dyed.

Something too about her skin.. She looked clean and fresh. Not the sullen drug-induced haze that both girls had taken on recently (locked in a room together for most of the day, fucking, smoking, fucking).

“Hi” Evie smiled.

“Oh, baby!” Katy cried and leant forward to embrace her lover.

Evie pushed her back.

“What…?” Katy gasped “What’s going on?”

“Can I help you?”

“What do you mean… “Can I help you?” It’s me… Katy”

“Oh, I know who you are…,” Evie said “I’ve not forgotten…”

“What’s the matter, baby?”

“Nothing’s the matter…,” Evie said. “Why do you ask?”

“Why?” Katy gasped unable to contain herself.. “You disappear for days and then block my calls…”

“Yes, my husband has said that I shouldn’t associate with you anymore…”

“Your husband?” Katy couldn’t believe it was true… but now she was hearing it from Evie’s lips.

“That’s right…I’m now Mrs Lance Henderson…,” she said and she held out her left hand to show the gold band on her wedding finger…

“But… how?” Katy blubbered… “What?”

“It’s simple… my darling Lance proposed to me, and naturally I accepted…” Evie paused as if in thought “You know, you ought to get married too…”

“What?”

“A woman’s nothing without a husband to serve…”

“Serve?” Katy gasped “What the fuck’s happened to you?”

“I’m in love…,” Evie sighed “Lance is so amazing, and… a total stud in bed…”

“This is impossible!” Katy cried.

“You know…,” she said leaning in very close as if to tell a secret “Those times we made fun of Roberta and Colleen for sucking all those cocks at camp?” Evie smiled “Well.. come is delicious…, my Lance can’t feed enough of it to me…”

“No… this is a bad dream…”

“Would you like to try some?” Evie chirped as she straightened her stance again.

“What?”

“I’m sure my husband would grant you permission to suck his cock…”

“Honey?” Lance called.

“Yes, baby?”

“Who are you…?” he said as he came up to the door. “Oh, it’s you…”

Evie had turned to face her husband and she had a glowing smile on her face, and she rubbed a hand over his shoulder blades “Do you remember Katy? Katy Collins?”

“Yeah.. I remember her…,” Lance snarled “She stood me up once at the Multiplex…”

“Oh, Katy, you didn’t?” Evie gasped in shock.

“What?”

“I can’t imagine anyone not desiring you, honey,” Evie said as she brushed Lance’s hair.

“Seriously…?” Katy gasped “What’s going on here?”

“I am in love…,” Evie said, without taking her eyes off of Lance.

* * *

Katy cried for some time in her car.

Katy remembered that Evie had said she was going to the Men’s Club… that’s where her own dad often hung out… The Men’s Club! “What’s going on there?” she wondered.

Katy decided to go there. Maybe she could find some answers.

* * *

Katy moved quietly through the Men’s Club. She went to a door and it had a code. She remembered something her dad had said and tried the code… It worked!

The door clicked open.

Katy went in, and ended up going downstairs into the basement.

There was the humming of the plant, the engine running the building’s climate needs… that was not important to her.

She found another room…

One that had a large oven in it…

It looked like a morgue!

There were a number of bare metal gurneys around… and one with a sheet over it and something on it.

Katy took a large gulp as she moved forward towards it.

Katy crept over to the gurney and pulled the sheet back. “Noooo!” she screamed when she saw Evie lying there… “Oh, my God! Noooo! Evie!” she cried…

But… it didn’t make sense… she’d just seen Evie… This body (true, she was no expert) looked a couple days old. And… Evie here had short hair, and the stud in her nose still.

Katy drew the sheet covering most of Evie’s body. She sniffled, now seeing her lover entire lay out before her like that.

She took a step back and then her leg buckled from underneath her and she fell on her bum on the concrete floor. She sat there for a moment, in shock.

It took a while to compose herself. She knew she had to think of what to do next.

Katy moved away from the morgue and thought to look in other rooms. She found a store-room. In it were the large white towers that her mom had recently added to her bedroom… and these had been in Evie’s house too… They looked innocuous.

Katy took one by the point and wobbled it back and forth as she wondered what it was they really do.

She heard voices and she went to the door and opened it a crack.

“Will you wait in here honey?”

“Sure mom”

Katy looked… It was Rosa Pang and her daughter Irene. Rosa was the same age as Katy but hardly a friend of hers. The short Asian-American had often teased Katy.

Katy watched as Irene was shown into a room and then Rosa went on up some stairs after assuring her daughter she wouldn’t be long.

Katy slipped out of the room and glancing quickly in where Irene was she snuck stealthy up the stairs in the wake of Rosa.

She paused when she heard voices again and then she ducked to one side as she saw Irene step out of a room with a naked Asian girl…

“Fuck!” Katy gasped as she realised the girl with Rosa was Irene. “How the fuck is that possible?” she gasped having just seen Irene downstairs.

But then, as this Irene drew closer Katy saw the girl had no belly-button. She also noticed no pubic hair… and…! No, that ! Her eyes were totally black.

Just behind them was Katy’s dad. They walked into a small side-room.

“Now, Irene,” Rosa said “Your lesser is downstairs… do you know what to do?”

“I will kill my lesser and replace her…” she said.

“That’s right dear,” Rosa smiled.

“You will replace her and be a better version of her…” Frank said.

“Yes, I am the superior” Irene said “I will serve my Masters.”

“You live to serve,” Frank said.

“I live to serve…”

“It’s why you were created!” Rosa said happily.

“I was created to serve men” Irene said in a monotone.

“Here” Frank said “Take this…”

A moment later this second Irene stepped out and at a deliberate pace walked down the hall past where Katy was hiding. As she passed by Katy, Katy saw Irene had a gun.

Katy followed her but only to the top of the stairs. She watched the robotic movements of Irene as she stepped down and went into the room where the other Irene had been left to wait.

Moments later there was a holler “On my God!” Irene cried… “Who are you?”

“No! Please! God!”

There was a gunshot. A scream. And a thud.

A cry…. for mercy… and a second shot.

Katy almost wet herself in terror. She slipped back down the hall to her hiding spot.

Irene came walking back up to the side-room.

“It is done,” she said.

“Good girl,” Frank said.

“Now you will go home and tomorrow Boris Whittaker will come and propose to you”

“Won’t that be wonderful?” Rosa asked.

“Yes… I… I so much want to be married,” Irene chirped.

“A woman needs a man” Rosa said.

“Yes, a woman needs to serve,” Irene said.

Katy almost vomited as she heard all this…It reminded her what Evie had said to her earlier.

She sneaked a peak after Irene and Rosa had gone past her and didn’t see her dad come out.

She snuck up to the room and took a careful look. He had his back to her, as he typed at a computer.

She wanted so much to confront him…But her sense of self-preservation got the better of her.

Katy moved on to the room where he’d come from and then she passed through it (a room that looked like a medical reception area) towards a humming sound… She saw lab coats on a hat stand and she grabbed one of these… maybe, not much of a disguise, she knew… maybe one could help her pass just long enough to get away… if she was confronted.

And there in another room were rows of what might look like large pressure tubes… the ones some companies use to send sealed containers bearing messages quickly and swiftly through pipes to other parts of their businesses.

Some were empty.

Some were closed, and filled with a thick as soup dull green liquid. These tubes all had glass or plastic fronts.

One looked like it had only recently been emptied.

This one had a name plate over the open door. It read

“Irene Pang” and below the name was today’s date.

There was a lot of oily liquid in the bottom of the pod, and a long black tube. Katy noticed the end of the tube tapered and… curiously looked like a cock.

Katy was still trying to comprehend what it was that was happening here… A part of her said it was so obvious. Another screamed at her that such things were impossible… and therefore not to be believed.

There was a name over the next closed tube. It read “Belinda Bixby” and tomorrow’s date.

“I know her!” Katy thought. She had been a year ahead of her in school.

A side panel showed a number of lights, and a little bar light, like showing the signal level on your phone… but this one showed the percentage of ‘maturation’ that had happened.

“Maturation?” Katy thought it over in her head.

She heard voice and then suddenly two women entered… two women in lab coats.

They paused. They both had totally black eyes.

“What are you doing here?” one asked.

“We do not require help to birth the next one…,” the other said confused.

“I… I was sent here by the Director (her father) on a special assignment”

“Oh?” they said. They seemed to relax.

“May we know the nature of that assignment?”

“It’s classified…” Katy said in a monotone. “But I can tell you I am here to observe… not to interfere…”

“Very well…,” one said.

“Yes…” the other said contentedly.

“If you want to see the next one…,” the first said gesturing with her hand to move…

“Yes…,” Katy said.

They walked down a short hall towards the next maturation room—similarly having a row of pods, some empty.

“May I ask…?” one woman said “Why are you wearing your contacts here?”

“You may not ask…,” Katy said in a stern monotone.

The two women, so used to being compliant left that subject alone.

They went to a closed tube. The name plate above read “Layla Washington”

Katy did not recognise the name.

“Please…,” one urged Katy to move a little back.

Katy complied.

The women went ahead and flicked some switches, and checked some displays.

The tube was flushed and the liquid ran out.

Katy saw as a tall black woman seemed to be revealed.

Katy wondered how the woman had breathed when immersed in the fluid.

The maturation pod door was eventually opened.

Layla opened her eyes and gasped a huge breath. Katy was shocked seeing Layla also had totally black eyes.

Katy also noticed Layla had no belly button (and she was also clean-shaven). In fact Katy took a moment to stare at Layla’s crotch. Her clit was quite prominent, and protruding. And, she had a large black tube running up into her pussy.

“Welcome to your life…,” one woman said to Layla.

“I am born to serve…,” Layla said.

Then Layla reached down and began pulling the tube from her cunt.

It must have been nine-inches of it inside of her…

She drew it out and released it and let it drop…

She had a stunned look on her face.

“That feeling you now feel…,” one woman said “It’s your hymen growing back…”

“I want to be pure for my husband”

“And so you shall…” the first said.

“But first,” the second one said “You must destroy your lesser and take her place.”

“I am the superior being…I live to serve… I will be better than Layla.”

“A good wife and mother…,” the second woman said.

“Yes… I will serve my husband”

“Please, come this way and we’ll give you a tool to dispose of the lesser…”

“After you’re showered…” said the other

They began to lead her away, ignoring Katy.

Katy now realised that women were bred in these tubes… clones… and they all seemed like they were brain-washed or something… Mind controlled to serve men!

She turned and threw up right there on the floor.

She held herself to a pod to steady her stance… else she would have collapsed again onto the floor.

“This is fucking evil!” she gasped.

And to think her father had something to do with it all…

He must have cloned her mom, and had her replaced. So Ginger… she wasn’t really her real mom…

Katy managed to straighten herself out a little and she moved down towards the hall.

Then she paused. She didn’t know why.. instinct perhaps… but she turned and looked at one of the pods.

“Noooooo!” Katy cried…

The pod had a name plate “Katy May Collins” and tomorrow’s date…

“No, this can’t be real…,” she cried and she punched the door with the ball of her fist.

“Hi, honey…,” Ginger said…

Katy almost jumped out of her skin “Mom?”

She took a step forward…

And then she realised…

“So you know about us…,” Ginger said matter-of-factly…

“I… I know you’re not my mom!” she said taking a step back.

“Oh, but I am…,” Ginger now smiled “Only… a much better version of your mom…”

She lent her head forward and then seemed to rub her eyes and when she stood up she had removed the contacts from her eyes. She now had totally black eyes.

“I am superior in every way to a normal human…,” Ginger said.

“No.. you’re… you’re a monster!”

Ginger now laughed “No… I just know what I am, and am content to be that…whereas you’re the one who’s lost and confused…”

“I…I’m not lost”

“Of course you are honey…,” Ginger said taking a step forward “You.. you don’t have a man to serve… but… your father has found the most wonderful husband…”

Katy took a step back.

“James Parker…” Ginger said “He’s agreed to be your master…”

She thought about that… James Parker? And then she remembered… He was the postman… a guy in his fifties…

“You silly girl…,” Ginger smiled “You thought you could sneak around here with just a lab coat as a disguise!”

“What?”

“My eyes are superior to yours… our eyes are…,” she corrected. “The moment you were seen you were recognised as a lesser…” Ginger said “You thought those two assistants didn’t notice…?”

Now she laughed.

“I can see your heat patterns and they are different from a superior being’s. I can smell you too.. not just the pee you’ve just leaked out…” she said

Katy looked down at her own crotch… She was not discernibly wet… but she had done a nervous pee.

“I can smell you are different… I just am vastly superior to your kind…” Ginger said.

“This… this isn’t happening…”

“I even know your way of thinking…,” Ginger smiled “I looked at the read-outs taken from you…”

“What?”

“I know you might now have contemplated to take the place of your superior… and pretend…”

Katy was surprised because that thought had only just entered her mind a short while ago.

“It would never have worked… we can see you’re not one of us…”

“I… I could have escaped…”

“There’s nowhere you could have run… I’m faster than you, stronger than you… even if you hid downstairs in the storage room, in the dark… my eyes would see your patterns of heat…”

“This..”

“Just face the fact you’re irrelevant now…”

Katy cried

“But, I’ll promise you this…,” Ginger said “when your superior is born she’ll make your death quick…”

“What? Noooooo!” Katy cried.

“She’ll do it as painlessly as possible…”

“No… they’ll… they’ll miss me!”

“Who?”

“My… friends”

“Honey, you only had one and she’s now happy servicing the cock of a wonderful young man…”

“No… you… you can’t get away with this…”

“But we can!” Ginger laughed.

“Tomorrow you’ll marry James Parker and tomorrow night you’ll be taking it up any hole he wants… and you’ll be thankful for it too!”

“Please… I…”

“Your superior will be a better woman than you ever could be…”

“No… I… I want my mommy!” she cried and she fell to her knees… “I…” and she began sobbing.

Ginger took hold of her dress and let it fall.

She stepped out of it and she took hold of a breast a teased it till drops of white appeared on the end.

She crouched down right in front of Katy and offered it.

“Here…,” Ginger cooed “Drink… calm… you must face the inevitable…”

Katy took the nipple in her mouth. Sweet warmth filled her mouth as she sucked… She… she felt at peace somehow.

“How’s it going? Frank asked.

“She’s calm…” Ginger said… “I’ve changed my milk and added some hormones into it…”

Frank nodded. Ginger could changer her own body chemistry.

“Daddy?” Katy whimpered, seeing him.

“Come, we’ve got a nice room for you to stay in…,” Ginger whispered.

In the morning Katy opened her eyes.

The fluids in front of her were being drained away.

The pod door was opened once the liquid had drained away.

Two women in lab coats stood there… there black eyes instantly familiar to Katy on some subconscious level. Katy was at ease… She knew that she was one of them.

Katy felt something between her legs and she reached down and drew the black tube out from her soft pink hairless cunt.

“Ow!” she gasped.

“Don’t worry, it’s your hymen growing back…,” said one of the attendants

“We all feel that the first time we’re released…” smiled the other.

Katy felt assured. She had an innate sense of trust for these women… he sisters.

Then her father appeared.

“Daddy!” she gushed. She went to embrace him.

“Whoa!” he laughed “You’re still covered in birthing fluid…”

“Sorry, Daddy!” Katy smiled and looked sheepishly at her feet.

“It’s okay baby” he smiled.

She could see from the heat patterns of her dad and from the other two women that they were very different. And she understood it was because Frank Collins was a different kind of human.

She smiled when she gazed at his ass as he talked to the others. She loved the shape of that manly ass… she wondered what it would be like to bury her tongue in there… she could smell him too… different… but nice. She liked that manly musk.

“Baby?” he turned back to her.

“Yes, Daddy?”

“When you wash up, will you do me a favour?”

“Anything, Daddy” she beamed “I want to serve you…”

“Good…well.. downstairs is someone… someone you need to dispose of…”

“My lessor?”

“Yes…,” he smiled “And, once you do that we’ll take you over to James Parker’s”

“My husband to be?”

“Yes… you understand?”

“Of course, Daddy!” she giggled “I have been conditioned during maturation to want James… I want him. I want to serve him.”

“And fuck him?”

“Yes-s-s-s,” she sighed and hugged herself “I want to pleasure him so much…”

“Good girl…”

“Now come with us…,” one of the attendants said.

“Yes” Katy said so willing to comply.

Ginger was there as her daughter showered.

Katy was given a short sword as she stepped from the shower.

“It’s a Dirk,” said Ginger.

“A Scottish blade,” Katy smiled. She understood because a part of her conditioning was to acquire a vast arrange of knowledge.”

“Your lesser…,” Ginger began

“I will run this through her now…,” Katy smiled.

“Good… and then you can get married.”

“I have been made to serve… I… I want to serve…”

“Good,” Ginger said and she kissed her daughter full on the lips.

Katy loved the hot breath of her mom against her.

She felt a strange sensation between her legs and looked down.

“You’re all hard!” Ginger grinned.

Katy’s bud stuck out an inch… her clit engorged and stimulated.

“Go,” Ginger urged.

“Yes, mommy,” Katy smiled.

Ginger went to the hall and listened for the scream of shock… the plea for mercy… There was a cry of “Mommy!” and then there was silence.

Katy returned with a bloodied blade. “It is done, mommy” she said.

“Good, now I’ll help you get dressed for your wedding…”

“I want to be married so much, mommy” Katy said.

“I’m sure you’ll make a fine wife…,” Ginger smiled as she lead her daughter into another room where there was a nice white wedding dress laid out.

As they dressed Frank came in…

He had an ashen look on his face.

“Honey?” Ginger asked as she rushed to him… sensing his anguish “Is something the matter?”

“I… I have some terrible news…”

“What is it baby?” Ginger cried, concerned.

“It’s…James… James Parker!”

“My fiancée?”

“Yes…”

“What happened?” Ginger asked

“Hear attack..”

“Is he…?” Katy cried “Is.. he .. okay?”

“I’m afraid he passed over…”

“He died?”

“Yes, baby!”

“Noooooo!” Katy cried… “I… I wanted to serve him!”

“Please, honey!” Frank said… embracing his weeping daughter… Ginger held her husband from behind and rested her cheek on his back.

“It’s… it’s not fair!” Katy cried “I… I am born to serve…”

Katy cried tearfully.

“That’s enough”, Frank cooed.

“It’s not fair! It’s not fair!”

“Please… you’re not helping…” Frank said.

“I… I don’t know what to do with my life!”

“Honey?”

“It’s not fair…”

“Honey!”

“Yes, Daddy?”

“I order you to stop crying.”

“Yes, Daddy” she said standing up and wiping her eyes.

“You will not think of him again, understand”

“Yes, Daddy” she said “I have forgotten all about him!”

“Good”

“Honey?” Ginger asked. “What’s to become of our daughter? Is there…? Is there another man she can be slave to?”

“No…not at the moment…,” Frank said.

He paused.

“Katy?”

“Yes, Daddy?”

“I want you to be my wife…”

“Daddy?” she gasped.

“I want you to be my wife…” he said… yes it was sudden… but… Frank was thinking with his dick…

“Is that possible?” Ginger asked.. though not because she was jealous. She just didn’t know if the Men’s Club Directors would accept a member with two wives…

“Yes” he said to Ginger “I’ll make sure of it…”. He then turned to his daughter…She smiled. He looked back to Ginger “Do you object?”

“No, honey…,” she said “I… I can’t… I only want what you want…”

He turned back to his daughter. “Will you also be my wife…? To serve me with your body?”

“Yes…. yes, Daddy” she sniffled still having a runny nose.

“Good, then it’s done… you are now mine!”

“I am yours, Daddy!” she smiled “I will be your slave forever more… I only live to serve you…”

“Good” he said, “Suck my cock!”

“Oh, yes! Daddy!” she gasped and dropped to her knees.

“Both of you… such my cock!”

“Yes, husband,” Ginger smiled and dropped to her knees as well.

“Mm-mm-mm-mm”, Katy moaned eagerly as she sucked her father’s cock.

“Here, baby…,” Ginger whispered “Let me show you what your daddy really likes…”

“Yes, Mom” Katy gasped “I… I so much want to know how to please him…”

Ginger licked the side of the shaft and then just took the cock-head in and sucked it.

She handed it to her daughter “Now you try…,”

“Yes,” Katy gasped and she did the same.

“As you suck his cock head, swirl your tongue around the knob…!”

“Mm-mmm-mmmm”

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Frank gasped

“That’s it baby, you’re almost there…!”

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkk!” Frank moaned.

“Hold your mouth firm baby!” Ginger urged as she saw Frank’s cock convulsing “Don’t spill a drop!”

“Mm-mmmm-mmmmm!” Katy moaned.

It was clear she was getting off as well, and she swallowed all her dad’s come-load.

“There!” Ginger said proudly as Katy held her mouth open to show she’d eaten it all…

“That was fucking amazing, girls!” Frank gasped.

Katy giggled… she was so pleased.

“Thank you Daddy” she said kissing his groin “I love daddy’s cock!”

“You two girls will go home now,” he said

“Daddy?” Katy cried as she was nervous she had upset him.

“It’s okay honey” Ginger assured her daughter as Frank did his pants up and returned to his office.

“Did I upset him?”

“No, honey,” Ginger smiled and parted Katy’s hair with her fingers… “He would let you know… and you never want that…it… it will make you physically ill…”

Katy smiled.

“I once didn’t obey him fast enough and when he scolded me I felt this tremendous pain in my stomach like someone had just kicked it…I never ever want to upset him…”

“Me neither,” Katy smiled

“Now get out of that silly dress,” Ginger said “And we’ll take you to get you some contacts…”

“Yes, mom” Katy said.

Ginger paused, turned and kissed her daughter on the head. “You know… it’s nice that you’re one of us” Ginger said.

Katy just smiled.

Katy got out of her wedding dress. “Mom?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Can I tell you something?”

“You can tell me anything, baby… we have no secrets now, do you understand?”

Katy nodded…

“I… I came too, mom,” Katy said “Is that normal?”

“Yes baby,” Ginger smiled proudly, “We get off pleasing our Masters…”

“I… I so wanna please my Master”

“As do I,” Ginger said “It’s all I live for…”

“I live to serve…” Katy said as she put the dress back

Now she turned and beamed as she was there naked, like her mom.

“Come, baby”, Ginger said… “You’ve got a whole new life ahead of you…”

“Yes, mom,” Katy smiled and they went off to another room to get eye contacts to cover Katy’s black souless eyes (when in public).

“When we get home…,” Ginger said “I’ll have you move into our bedroom… I’m sure your father will want to fuck you tonight…”

“I…,” Katy shivered in excitement “I want that so bad…”

“Tell me baby…?”

“Yeah, mom?”

“Have you ever taken it up the ass?”

“No…, never…”

“Okay, I’ll show you some exercises so you can relax your sphincter so your father’s cock won’t have so much trouble sodomozing you…”

“Do you really think Daddy will fuck me in the ass?” Katy trembled.

“Oh, I’m sure he will… and I’ll show you how to douche so you clean your rectum out… you don’t want to be getting shit on his dick…Okay, honey?”

“Sure, mom…I…. I want to thank you…”

“What for…?”

“For accepting me as a co-wife…”

“Honey!” Ginger laughed “I’m your daddy’s slave, silly. I’ll do anything he asks… Anything at all…”

“Me too, mom… I… I so much want to serve him.”

“We’ve been conditioned too… it’s what we’re made for!”

Katy went with her mom hand in hand. They swung hands. Both almost had a skip in their step.

“Daddy is so handsome…,”

“Yes, yes he is…,” Ginger sighed.

Katy was so glad her whole new life was now clear… she would be a co-wife and fuck her dad any time he wanted it.

A life she desired…

Emma Burton stood outside the Collins house. Katy had blocked her phone number. So had Evie. And, Jessica was out of town, working.

Emma came over to see Katy and decided to climb up into her friends room.. though it be high in the loft, there was a trellis, and she’d done it before…

She prized the window open. “Katy?” she whispered. There was no reply. “Katy?” she whispered again.

She slipped into the room and noticed some white towers … like the ones her brother Andrew (Drew) had put into her bedroom the other day. (He’d insisted… and as she was living at his house, she couldn’t really refuse).

Emma had a light with her and she flicked this on to avoid stumbling around in the dark… yes, she’d been there many times (she’d fucked her girlfriend Jessica there on the desk!) but she was cautious of what might have been moved around.

“Katy?” she whispered as she went to the en suite. Then, though in the dark, she noticed Katy’s bed was made. Clearly Katy hadn’t been sleeping there for a while. She didn’t notice (because it was dark) that the room was now immaculately spotless. The posters had been taken down… that was something she noticed. All there rally flags, the gay-pride flag, the poster featuring a recent radical speaker they’d all ascribed to… All that was gone.

Suddenly the bedroom light flicked on. Katy stood there, naked.

It took a moment for Emma to realise things weren’t right. Not only was Katy hairless ‘down there’, but she had no belly-button… and her eyes were totally black.

“What…?” Emma gasped “What’s going on here?”

“I could hear your heart beat!” Katy laughed, “You think you could sneak in here and catch me sleeping with Daddy?”

“What? No…I…! What?” Emma gasped “What did you just say?”

“Daddy has married me, and now I am his co-wife…,” Katy grinned showing the wedding band on her ring-finger…

“What?” Emma gasped “What’s got into you?”

“Daddy dick… that’s what’s got into me!” Katy chuckled.

“You’re… you’re sick…”

Ginger appeared behind her daughter Katy with a large syringe. Ginger was also buck naked.

“What…? What’s that for?”

“It’s time for you to go to sleep…” Katy said.

As Ginger entered the room Emma noticed she also had the same black eyes as her daughter…

“What?” Emma began. She turned to get to the window, but Katy was tremendously fast… and strong.

She easily picked Emma up, holding her, and turning around as Ginger grabbed an arm and plunged the needle point in deep.

She depressed the plunger, ignoring Emma’s cries and Emma passed out within seconds.

Emma woke. She had no idea where she was or how long she’d been under.

She was in what looked like the study of an old-style manner. There was a desk, large, stained wood, antique. She tried to get up, but she was unsteady and fell back into the couch she’d been placed upon.

She tried again and wobbled as she got to her feet. She patted herself down. Her keys, and phone were gone.

She stumbled to the desk hoping to find a phone.

On the desk she noticed stationary with the letterhead “Bedford Men’s Club, Inc.” in gold cursive.

“You’re up!” Emma heard.

She spun around to be confronted by… her twin?

“Who? Who are you?” Emma asked. Emma’s doppelgänger was naked, her black eyes, her shaven crotch… like she’d seen Katy and Ginger… And… no belly-button…

“I’m your better,” Emma #2 said. “I’m going to replace you…”

“Replace me?”

“Yes… you are the inferior being… I am going to replace you and marry Andrew”

“Drew?”

“Andrew”, Emma #2 said “The Master prefers to be called Andrew”

“The Master?”

“Yes… my Master.. and soon-to-be husband…” #2 said with a smile “I will be able to give him the attention, love, and.. frankly .. the sex… you are incapable of…”

“What?”

The second Emma turned and picked up a baseball bat that was standing in an umbrella stand.

“I will make this as quick as possible…,” Emma #2 said.

“No! God! Please!” Emma cried… she was so overcome by fear her knees buckled. As she knelt there, peeing Emma #2 approached with a grim determination.

Emma #2 had not an ounce of pity. She had been instructed what to do and she obeyed. She obeyed without question, without hesitation…

“How was it?” Andrew asked as his naked sister approached still with bat in hand. Andrew stood there with Frank… both had heard Emma’s cries. Andrew felt a tinge of remorse but Frank had held his shoulder…

“It is done, Master” she said with a smile, happy that she had done her brother some service.

“Good,” Frank said. Andrew couldn’t speak

“I hope I can please you, Master” Emma smiled.

“I’m sure you will,” he said with a gulp.

“Is something the matter, Master?” she gasped… she dropped the bat and reached for his cheek. She was so tender with him, her black eyes almost seemed tearful.

“I… I guess…,” Andrew said

“There’s a few things your slave will need to take with her…,” Frank said still steadying Andrew with his hand.

Emma was wary of this… she didn’t like a man touching her Master.

Andrew sensed his sister was about to pounce.

“It… it’s alright,” he said to her.

She relaxed. If her Master said it was fine… then it was.

Frank turned and snapped his finger and moments later a woman in a white lab coat came forward.

“These contacts will hide your true self, when in public” Frank said as he handed them, not to Emma but to her owner, Andrew. There was no point now handing them to Emma as she would not obey him. She only had one Master.

“Thank you,” Andrew said taking them.

He turned to his sister “Here” he said.

She took them gladly.

He thought she looked so hot… and she in turn… with superior eyes noticed the otherwise imperceptible changes in his heat patterns.

“Would you like me to suck your cock?” she smiled.

“Er…?”

He turned to Frank “Don’t look at me… she’s your property to do with as you please…”

“I… I really want to taste you, brother…,” Emma purred “I have been conditioned to know what you like…”

“I…?”

“If you’re embarrassed!” Frank said… he turned to the assistant and she dropped to her knees and unzipped Frank.

“We’re all friends here,” Frank smiled as the woman drew his cock out from his pants.

“Please, brother…,” Emma purred as she caressed his chest “I… I want to please you so much…”

“Yeah…um… sure…,” he said nervously.

She smiled. It was as if she was given a sudden gift. She kissed him and then sank to her knees and drew him out.

He was surprised how hard she got him and he was coming in her in a minute.

“Mm-mm-mmmmmm,” she purred as she swallowed his load.

“Did you come too?” he wondered… because that’s what it sounded like..

“Yes, Master” she grinned as she continued to lick his cock…

“Your slave gets off pleasing you!” Frank said.

“Wow!”

Katy appeared at the door.

“Katy?” Andrew gasped. At first he was embarrassed another woman was looking at him in this state. But he noticed her wholly black eyes. And he realised Katy too was a mind-controlled clone.

Katy wore a white lab-coat too… she now worked with her father in the Men’s Club.

“Hi!” she smiled, and didn’t care that he had his cock in his sister’s hands…, or that Emma was licking sperm off her chin.

“I’ve come to take Emma to the showers and get her cleaned up…” Katy said “Is that okay with you?”

“Um… yeah… sure…,” Andrew said.

“Good, come this way,” Katy urged.

“You can go watch her wash…,” Frank said “I… well I like to watch my wife and daughter shower…”

“Yeah…,” Andrew said.

“If you come this way…,” Katy gently urged…

“Thank you…,” Andrew remembered to say to Frank.

“You’re welcome.. Enjoy your new sister…”

“Oh, I’m sure I will…,” Andrew said as he vanished.

Frank was happy he had another satisfied pairing. He looked down at his assistant and came in her grateful mouth…

He looked now at a clipboard one of his servants had handed to him.

There was some biographical information about Jessica Bailey. Frank noticed Emma was listed as a possible Judas goat… a decoy to draw Jessica in and have her processed…

Frank smiled.

Bedford would go on as normal…

In a few days time Jessica Bailey left her job and returned home, pleasant, and obedient… and desperately in need of a husband… but that’s another story….

The End