The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bedford Horror VIII — Park Life

Synopsis: A part of my Bedford Horror story series, a direct sequel to The Bedford Horror VII—Rudi’s Valentine

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

  • Chloe FitzWilliams — from our first story
  • Miriam Stuart — a new librarian
  • Lemon Jenkins — a new arrival, high school senior
  • Patricia Jenkins — her mom
  • Grant Jenkins — her dad
  • Flame Jenkins — her older sister
  • Kelsey Bush, Beth Angel, Angie Hart, and Colleen Fitzpatrick, her new friends at school (also all seniors)
  • Jessica Levi (née Bailey)
  • Rudi Levi — Jessica’s new husband
  • Sue Park — lover of Jessica
  • Jin (James) Kim — Sue’s preferred choice of a mate
  • Harry Park — Sue’s dad
  • Leah Park — Sue’s mum

“This is Miriam…,” Hannah said

“Mrs. Miriam Stuart…,” Miriam smiled and held out her hand to Tracey…

Miriam had been given permission to work part time at the library. It was necessary for appearances sake that some of the sex-slave clones maintained ‘ordinary lives’—and the library was also a good place to monitor ‘potentials’… women who would be suitable for processing. It was also a hub of information (given that there was a blanket blocking of the internet) so if you wanted to know something you had to come to the library.

Tracey Mays was the boss of the library. A very tall, rounded black woman with very large breasts—just like her husband-master preferred. (Her breasts hadn’t been enlarged, she’d been chosen for processing because she already had 42D’s)

Tracey and Miriam shook hands, genteel and polite…

“Is that come I smell?” Hannah asked with a smile…

“Yes…,” Tracey smiled, “It’s leaking out my ass…my Master just left after dumping a wondrous load in my backside…”

“If you want… I can clean it out for you…”

“Would you?” Tracey asked.

“You don’t mind?” Tracey turned to Miriam…

“No.. you go ahead…,” Miriam smiled happy to let Hannah do it by herself.

Miriam watched as Tracey hitched up her dress and dropped her panties. Her panties were large, something like a small tent in Miriam’s eyes… she’d never seen such a big booty before. It intrigued her. Casually she stroked herself as she watched…

With her inhuman senses she could smell the sperm too…and she could see from the heat patterns that Tracey was like her and Hannah… a superior being.

“LeJames gives me such a big load each time…,” Tracey said, almost as if apologising. “Normally it just goes to waste as I have to wipe it up…”

“No, I quite understand” Miriam said… “My Master doesn’t so much like putting it in my ass…”

“Really?” Hannah piped up from behind Tracey’s backside.

“He prefers it simple… me on my back…him on top…” Miriam said.

“Missionary!” Hannah smiled.

“It’s wonderful… just having him use me…,” Miriam sighed.

“A woman needs a husband to use her…,” Tracey said.

She turned “All done?”

“Almost…,” Hannah smiled “You weren’t wrong about the amount of spunk…!”

“It’s the vitamins in my breastmilk…,” Tracey said… “I modified my diet so when he suckles he’s sure to get loads of Vitamin-E, and Vitamin-D…”

“Oh?” Miriam said.

“You could try it… with your husband’s permission, of course…”

“Of course!” Miriam said shocked that someone would think she’d do any such thing without her husband-master’s permission first.

“Though he doesn’t make me lactate…,” Miriam added.

“Really?” Tracey asked, almost shocked.

“Mine doesn’t either..,” Hannah admitted as she rose up. “Hand me some tissues will you?” There was still a little bit left for her to mop up.

“Sure…,” Tracey said always politely.

Hannah took the tissues and wiped quickly around Tracey’s anus. A quick check and Tracey was clean enough.

“All done…,” Hannah said.

“Thank you…,” Tracey said “I don’t like the idea of my Master’s sperm just going to waste…”

“I know what you mean,” Hannah said.

“So, welcome to the library…,,” Tracey said as she sat down.

“Thank you for this opportunity…” Miriam said as she finished with masturbating.

“Your’e welcome, sister…,” Tracey said.

“Do you have any questions?” Hannah asked.

“Yes… are all the women working here slaves?”

“No…,” Tracey said “Unfortunately there’s still two here who have not been processed…”

“How come…?” Miriam asked “If you don’t mind me asking?”

“The Masters haven’t found enough potential husbands…,” Tracey said.

“Those poor things,” Miriam pined “Every woman needs a husband to serve…”

“Yes… they must be miserable without a Master…,” Hannah said.

“We have on file their DNA, and their memories…,” Tracey said… “Just not the husband ready…,”

“So they’re superiors are ready to be grown, but…,” Hannah said.

“I feel so sorry for them,” Miriam sighed “I can’t imagine how you can live and not serve…”

“It’s my life… serving my husband,” Tracey said.

“I’d be miserable if I didn’t have a husband to use me…,” Tracey said.

“But anyway, that’s of course why we have to keep wearing these silly contacts..,,” Tracey said.

“And why we can’t just have a shared toilet facility…,” Hannah said “We can’t have them discovering what we really are…”

Miriam thought about this… at the Tennis Club, part of the Men’s Club there were shared amenities. There were no cubicles for showers, or toilets. There just wasn’t any need for privacy amongst the enslaved women… there was no modesty or shyness… they just all ‘were’ and if none of them battered an eyelid at sex (public sex) they certainly didn’t care about bodily functions. That’s one reason they felt superior, too… no ‘false’ modesty or ego.

In fact just the day earlier Miriam had stepped over a husband and wife as they fucked by the pool, and her own husband had her get on all fours, by the BBQ there as he pounded her doggy-style… She had no qualms about public fucking at all… as long as she was pleasuring her husband… serving him was all that mattered.

“Excuse me?” Hannah said.

“Sorry?”

“You were dreaming off…,”

“Oh, I’m sorry…,” Miriam smiled “I was just thinking of my husband fucking me yesterday…”

“Was it good…?” Tracey asked.

“Was it ever?” Miriam sighed… “I only wish he could be inside me all the time…”

“Serving a man… is there anything more to life?” Tracey asked.

“Mmmmm,” Hannah sighed.

“Excuse me?” called a woman from the door.

“What is it Wilma?” Tracey asked

“There’s a student out here asking if we have any books on lesbianism…”

“Lesbianism?” Hannah asked.

“Yes…,” she said “She’s complaining that because the town has no internet she has to rely on books… and… well… she wanted to find out… about it..”

“Is she an inferior?” Tracey asked.

“Yes… yes she is…,” Wilma said “But she is a potential candidate…” (this meant she was old enough to be harvested).

“Okay…,” Tracey said “This is what we’re going to do…”

Tracey was going to contact the girl’s dad… a father was considered a woman’s owner until he had her married off… and, as a slave Tracey would not want to do anything without a Master’s permission. She also was going to contact Frank Collins, head of Bedford Genetics Labs and the genius behind the clone-slave program. Frank was de facto leader of the Bedford Community… though ostensibly it was Mayor Judith Carberry… but as she was a clone-slave herself…

Back in the office…

“Have you seduced any women?” Hannah asked Miriam.

“No?” she asked “Why?”

“Word is you’re to make ‘friends’ with this girl in the hope of finding out if she’s working alone… then once they’re uncovered they’ll all be processed…”

“Processed…?” Miriam asked “They… they don’t have husbands….”

“That’s the word, these will be processed, and handed over to their fathers…for ‘guidance’…” Hannah said.

“Oh?”

“Yes… it’s not just the lesbianism…. they’re in contact with… well I wasn’t told, but I think they’re in contact with outsiders…”

“Outsiders?”

“Yes… and… we must do what we can to stop this system being exposed…”

“Oh, course!” Miriam agreed “The Masters here have the perfect system… Masters, and slaves…”

“Yes…”

“Why am I being asked… ? I have no lesbian experience…” Miriam said

“You’re close to their age… It’s been decided. Will you obey?”

“Yes, of course I will!” Miriam protested “I… I am a loyal slave!”

“Good…,” Hanna said “I’ll report you’ve begun…”

“Hi,” Miriam smiled as she stood next to a young woman who was sitting at a study table.

The woman looked up. “Hi,” she smiled. Miriam was quite beautiful… perfect, flawless skin.

“Um…?” Miriam asked introspectively… “What are you reading?”

“Under the Udala Trees”

“Isn’t that… um… a lesbian book?”

“You know it?”

“Uh… yes… I… I have read it…,,” Miriam looked about sheepishly as if checking to see if someone was listening… all part of her act.

“It’s fascinating…,” the woman said.

“Um… I’m Miriam… Miriam Stuart…” she said, offering her hand.

“Lemon Jenkins…,” the young woman smiled, taking Miriam’s hand… a soft hand.

“Lemon!” Miriam smiled “Such a wonderful name…”

“Thank you,” Lemon smiled

“Say… um… how long have you lived in Bedford?”

“We just moved in a few weeks ago…,” Lemon said and then… leaning in closer “Have you noticed things are a little weird around here?”

“How do you mean?”

“Like…my mom… she was just about to divorce my dad… he makes us move here and she… well… now they’re like…It’s just weird…”

“What are they doing?”

“Well… they no longer fight…”

“That’s good, isn’t it?”

“Yeah… I suppose… but… it.. well.. you don’t go from a scream match every night to… well…,” Lemon paused as if wondering whether to say anything… “Now she’s screaming his name all the time…”

“Fighting?” Miriam asked “I… I don’t understand…”

“No.. I mean.. they’re fucking… all the time now…”

“Oh, wow…,” Miriam feigned shock.

Lemon noticed the ring on Miriam’s finger…she sat up suddenly.

“Is something the matter?” Miriam asked.

“Are you… like them?”

“What do you mean?” Miriam feigned ignorance…

“You’re married…”

“Yes…”

“Happily?”

“Oh, yes….” Miriam sighed. She suddenly realised her over-enthusiastic sigh might have made Lemon more suspicious.

“Look… I have to go…,” Miriam said and she returned to Tracey’s office.

“It’s no good…,” Miriam confessed “I think she’s suspicious of me…”

“She doesn’t suspect you’re a clone?”

“Oh, no…,” Miriam said “I wouldn’t go that far… but she does suspect me of something… She knows I’m married. So she suspects something. She just can’t put her finger on it…”

“Well… I’ll have to report this to the Masters… I’m sure they’ll come up with an alternative plan”

“I’m sure they will,” Miriam smiled “They are so clever…. men…”

“That’s why they’re our Masters,” Tracey sighed…

* * *

Chloe FitzWilliams sunbathed by her pool. Her pussy leaked her husband’s come. Peter had just found her there and mounted her. She accepted her husband’s needs. She understood what a wife must do… And, she’d come too. Having him ‘enjoy’ her gave her pleasure too.

Chloe suntanned nude. She rolled over onto her back and yawned. Then her inhuman ears detected a strange hum. She sat up, drawing her sunglasses off she gazed skywards.

There, more than 100m away was a small drone. Chloe assumed that as it was not directly overhead it was not a concern to her. After-all Bedford was ‘secure’ and the authorities surely must be the ones behind the drone.

It didn’t occur to her that some days ago when she’d delivered a warning to her sister Fiona that her sister (now also a clone) would have acted upon it.

Fiona had contacted not the authorities, but a friend of a friend when she’d not heard from Chloe.

The drone was in fact watching her; Chloe’s inhuman eyes… now the focus of a very powerful camera…

She had no suspicion of the drone, which now moved on…

* * *

Jessica moaned with delight as her husband rode her. She was on her back, her feet up in the air as Rudi pounded her. “Oh, baby! Baby! Baby!” she moaned appreciatively. They were on a padded bench by the pool.

In the pool Miriam frolicked with her husband Randolph.

Rudi stopped humping his wife to look over at his daughter as she rode up on her husband’s shoulders in piggy-back fashion. She squealed with delight as he threw her up in the air and she landed in the water.

Jessica waited for her husband to resume fucking her. There was no jealousy in her being. She only wanted her husband to be happy. He turned back to her after a moment, looking down at her. “I love you,” he smiled.

“I love you too, Master” she gasped

He began humping her again.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!” she moaned with each of his thrusts.

Miriam squealed again too, this time as she was climbing out of the pool and Randolph took hold of her behind, his cock searching for her back passage. She bit her lip in anticipation waiting for him to penetrate her there. She was not disappointed. He pushed into her back-passage and she moaned such a long low grown of delight it was almost as if she’d come just from that action alone… “Oh, baby…,” she moaned, “Oh, my asshoe! It feels so good in my ass!”

“Oh, fuck it’s so tight!”

“Yes… it… oh you’re so biiiiigggggg!” she cried and started orgasming.

He watched proudly as her mouth hung open letting out a deep, satisfied moan, whilst her hips twitched and spasmed in ecstatic fits.

Jessica too was crying out in joy as her husband came in her…She literally cried… it was like sexual rhapsody. “Oh, baby! Yes! Yes! Yessss!” she cried, coaxing his cock to give her every last drop of jizz….

Rudi collapsed onto her and she held him, appreciative of the joy he gave her by using her.

“I love you so much,” she whispered into his ear… “I love it when you use me for your pleasure…”

“You’re amazing, babe” he said.

Just as he pulled out of her (and as she went to her knees to clean him) his phone rang. “Get that” he said.

“Yes, Master’ she said jumping back to her feet.

She came out with the phone “It’s Frank, Master” she said handing him the phone.

“Frank?” Rudi asked into the phone as his wife resumed her place on her knees and took in his cock.

“Yes” Frank said “I understand that your wife used to fuck Sue Park?”

“Yes, I believe she did…”

“Well we have a husband for her, and we’d like to have your wife “Judas Goat” that bitch…if that’s fine with you?”

“Um… yeah.. sure…” Rudi said

“You don’t have to… she’s your property you can do with her as you want…”

Rudi looked down at his young hot wife eagerly murmuring as she licked his cock…

“No, that will be fine…,” he said.

“Good, I’ll send over my daughter with some arrangements… as soon as she finishes blowing me…«chuckles»” Frank grinned.

“Yeah, fine…,” Rudi said and looked down.

“Is everything alright, Master?” she meowed.

“Yeah, we’re going to get you to help process an old flame of yours…”

“I am yours to command”

“You don’t mind betraying Sue Park?”

“I am yours to command, Master,” she smiled.

“Good”.

“Fuck your daughter’s got an amazing ass-hole…,” Randolph said as he and his young wife, arms entwined came over to where Rudi was.

“I do sphincter exercises, Master,” Miriam said.

“My wife does them too,” Rudi said when he saw the surprised look on Randolph’s face.

“I never knew…”

“Yeah, they do it to keep it nice and tight…” Rudi smiled.

“Bitch?” he said looking at his wife.

“Yes, Master”

“We’ll have those hotdogs now…”

“Yes, Master” she said

“Help her…,” Randolph said to his wife

“Yes, Master,” Miriam smiled as she followed Jessica into the house

“Oh, and bring us some beers!” he added

“Yes, Master,” she called back.

* * *

Lemon, Kelsey, and Angie all went up to Lemon’s bedroom.

“So?” Lemon asked as she sat down on her chair… Angie flopped on her bed, almost landing on her own shoulder bag. Kelsey sat on it… “What have we found out?”

“There’s like zero divorce…,” Kelsey said.

“Really?”

“Where are you getting this information?” Lemon asked.

“I can’t say,” Kelsey said.

“Yeah anyway… like domestic bliss…,” Kelsey added. Lemon smiled… Kelsey talked like she was in a 90’s movie… using ‘like’ all the time and ‘excellent’…

“I have some interesting information…,” Angie said as she drew some papers out of her bag.

She drew out papers ranging from a large list of sources, newspaper clippings, articles in a journal—when a sexual survey was published on Bedford, for a university thesis.

And what they contained was interesting stuff… but nothing concrete…they pointed to some kind of conspiracy.

One speculated that there was drugs being added to the drinking water.

On reading this Lemon had the idea that they should all swear to drinking only bottled water from now on, just in case.

They agreed.

The girls were part of a feminist initiative and even had a social web-page “Feminists of Bedford”. That had not only brought them some unwanted attentions from Bedford luminaries, but also from a university professor from the State University… who had some evidence of her own that she wanted confirmation for.

“Where did you get these from?” Kelsey asked.

“I can’t say…,” Angie said. And the other two looked at each other. Just what else Angie knew… they could not say.

* * *

Beth Angel woke and realised she was surrounded by a warm gooey opaque liquid. It didn’t annoy or irritate them to open her eyes inside this solution. In fact it felt comforting.

She heard muffled female voices and then a small hum of an electric motor… the goo began to be drained out…

Soon the door on the birthing pod was opened. Beth smiled as she saw two women in white lab-coats, their eyes as black as night.

“Welcome, Beth”

“I feel… so alive…,” she said so giddy with the experience of this new existence.

When the vaginal tube was removed from her cunt she felt a sting and was told that it was her hymen growing back.

She showered. As she was cleaned of birthing fluid her father Carlos, barely able to contain himself insisted on going to the amenities room and watching his daughter…

Carlos was a single-dad. An immigrant from Venezuela he’d made a small fortune. But at a cost… he lost intimacy with his wife, and thus only the one child… and soon her depression… well that had tragic consequences.

Beth realised that her father was there, watching her wash…she could hear the unfamiliar hear-rhythm.. quite different from her and the other clones.

“Daddy?” she grinned, quite happy to wash naked in front of him.

“Isabella!” he gasped “Mi hermosa hija!”

She grinned, pleased he was pleased with her. She washed her hairless crotch and noticed a small tingle. She looked down to see her clit, now greatly enlarged tremble…

Frank was there.

“Sir,” he said “We agreed…”

“But… can’t I… can’t I just look at her?”

“You know this is important…,” Frank said.

“Yes… alright…,’ Carlos said, bowing his head.

“Daddy?” Beth asked as she stepped from the water. She didn’t like this man who was making her dad upset. Her father’s happiness was all she desired…

“Daddy?” she asked again “Is everything alright?”

“Yes, mi querida,” he said.

“Beth… we have an assignment for you…,” Frank said.

“I don’t care…,” she said “My daddy is my Master… not you…”

“Honey!” Carlos said “Look… I… I want you to do this thing… okay?”

“Yes, daddy,” Beth said “Anything you want… is what I want too!”

“Good,” Frank said “Come with me…,”

“Daddy?” she questioned.

“Honey… you obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course, Daddy” she said “I am conditioned to please and obey you… it’s all I want…”

“Well… right now… I want you to go with this man… and he’ll give you instructions.. and you’re to follow them as if they come from my own lips… Understand?”

“Yes, Daddy…,” she nodded.

“Then… when you’re done… I want to marry you… if you want…”

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” she gushed “I… I want to be your wife…more than anything…”

“Well… when this thing is done…,” Carlos said

Frank waited patiently He was not used to a female questioning him. As this happened an attendant handed Beth a towel.

“You will obey me?” Frank asked

“Yes,” she nodded “My daddy commands me to…”

“Good… come this way…,”

“Despedida,” Carlos said, sad he wasn’t going to get to have his daughter… just yet….

Beth followed Frank. Though she was still naked, drying herself in fact, she had no qualms following him around like this…

She saw all the other women had the same totally black eyes she did. She knew them all to be mind-controlled sex slave clones, just like herself.

“Now… before we start… your inferior is downstairs…”

“She must be disposed of…,” Beth said.

“Yes, exactly…,” Frank said “Choose… “ he said pointing to a rack fo various weapons…

She took a baseball bat.

“When you’re done, come to this room here…,” he said pointing to a room to the right of the corridor they were in.

“Yes,” she nodded “There can only be the superior one…,”

She went off down the room. There was a cry for help, and the sound of ‘Whack’ Whack!’ ‘Whack!’ Violent. Quick.

Frank was sitting in his office when the naked Beth returned. Her clit was engorged like she had just got off… She had put the bat back in the rack before coming in, and she now stood in front of the desk at attention waiting instructions.

“You are part of a subversive group,” Frank said. “We want you to return to that group and find the names of all the members, and any influences… and of course you’re required to help process them…”

“I obey,” Beth said.

“If you need to fuck you’ll fuck, do you understand?”

“I will do what you require…,” Beth said.

“Good…,” he smiled “Who is the leader?”

“Lemon Jenkins…”

“Are you close to her?”

“She and I have ‘fooled around’…,”

“Do you think she would have sex with you?”

“I think… given the opportunity…”

“Good, make yourself more approachable, collect her DNA and we can start processing her next…”

“Yes…”

“Do you have any problems with this?”

“I live to obey….,” Beth said.

“Good,” Frank said.

“Report back using this..,” he said flinging a small device across the table…”

“What is it?”

“It’s a communications device… made to look like an ear pod…”

She picked it up and put it on…”You’ll be able to hear our instructions fed directly to you through this… and at a carrier wave level we humans won’t be able to detect…”

“Yes, I obey…,” she said. She was impressed by this level of tech… She’d be able to hear the instructions because she had superior senses. But she didn’t outwardly display any emotion. She’d been given a job. She obeyed. It was what she was bred to do.

She was superior to women in so many ways. Much stronger too…

* * *

Sue Park was surprised by the grandeur of Jessica’s new home.

“Are you impressed?” Jessica smiled… she of course knew that Sue was… she could see the patterns of heat in Sue’s face and could read her ‘signs’.

“Yes, very…” Sue said.

“Come, let me show you your room…”

“What?”

“We’d like you to stay…”

“Oh, no… I couldn’t…”

“Please…,” Jessica said “I… I need to talk to you about some stuff…”

“Like how you just ran out on me…,”

“It’s… it’s Rudi…”

“Rudi?”

“My husband…he… he found out some stuff… and… and he forced me to marry him…”

“That’s dreadful…”

“So, please… if you could stay…”

“You need my help?”

“Yesssss!” Jessica gasped, suitably desperately.

Sue naturally wanted to help her…

“So, please… can you… can you stay with me?”

“Yes, or course!” Sue said.

Jessica smiled. Her ruse was working. She lead Sue to her room.

“What are these?” Sue asked seeing two small white towers..

“Oh, they put out negative ions… and purify the air… they help sleep…” she lied

“Oh?”

“Yeah..”

Jessica went back to the door and peered down the hall.

“My husband’s not back for an hour…,” she said looking back at Sue.

“Really?”

Jessica strode to Sue and took her in the arms… “Oh, God… I missed you so much…” she said kissing Sue on the lips.

Sue was pleasantly surprised…

And.. there was something heady in Jessica’s aroma…

Jessica cupped Sue’s breast and Sue let out a moan… something she’d not felt in a while.

Jessica walked Sue back onto the bed and lay her down and then got over her…”I miss your tongue…,” she grinned as she lifted her dress.

“You’re shaven!” Sue gasped.

“Kiss me…”

“Look at your clit!”

“Kiss it!” Jessica whimpered as she offered her dripping pinkness to Sue’s face.

Sue tentatively lapped at Jessica. She tastes …goooooodddd.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned and began lapping at Jessica’s snatch.

“That’s it…,” Jessica moaned “Oh, you don’t realise how much I missed this…”

Sue loved the warm wetness but Jessica’s clit grew engorged and it dawned on Sue that there was something very different… this was a part of Jessica that was quite familiar to her… and there it was, hairless, wet, juicy, delicious, and a clit like a micro-dick…

“No… this… this isn’t right!” Sue said as she began to push Jessica off.

“What’s the matter…”

“This..!” Sue said as she sprung up “All of this… it… something’s wrong…”

“I told you this wouldn’t work…,” Rudi said as he turned to Frank. Both men had their cocks out and they’d been masturbating as they watched Sue eat Jessica. There they were now standing in the doorway.

“What?” Sue gasped “What the fuck’s going on here?

“My Master wanted to watch…” Jessica said as she rose to her feet.

“Your what now?”

“My Master…,” Jessica said

“You’re going to have to put her to sleep…,” Frank said.

Just then Katy and Ginger burst in. Frank had brought his co-wives along.

They threw Sue onto the bed and each, holding an arm held her down as Sue implored anyone that would help her to assist her…

Jessica took a syringe given to her by Frank.

“Hold still now…,”

“Please… No… I don……” and Sue was out almost the moment she was injected.

“Have we got her DNA?” Rudi asked.

“We’ll collect that now…, Girls!” Frank said…

He handed Katy a swab and she turned Sue’s still and unconscious head to one side and pushing at her jaw, opened Sue’s mouth. She ran the swab up and down the inner cheek and then put it in a vial that her mom had with her.

The women worked quickly, and with purpose. There was not an ounce of pity for the prone, vulnerable woman. They were there to obey.

Frank was now on the phone assuring Jin (James) Kim that Sue would be processed by tomorrow afternoon.

“Good work, girls” Frank said as he slipped his phone into his back pocket.

Katy and Ginger lit up at being praised. They loved Frank and lived only to serve him. Pleasing him made them so very happy.

* * *

Patricia Jenkins opened the front door. Immediately she could see from the heat patterns that Beth was a mind-controlled sex slave, like herself.

“Welcome,” she said.

“Hello Mrs. Jenkins,” Beth said formally.

Patricia knew that this meant she must also maintain appearances as before.

“What is it you want now?” she said in a loud voice…her normal reaction to Beth.

Lemon heard her mom and came bouncing down the stairs…

“Lemon’s not in, I’m afraid…,,” Patricia said.

“Mom!” Lemon gasped as she came up to the front door.

She looked to Beth “Hi,” she smiled.

Beth could see in the emerging heat patterns from Lemon’s face that Lemon was smitten… Beth smiled back “Hi,” she said “Do you mind if I come over now… to study…?”

“No… not at all…,” Lemon said.

“Lemon has some homework to do…,” Patricia said as if annoyed.

“Mom!” Lemon gasped in astonishment “Why do you have to be so rude?”

“Come on in?” Lemon said to Beth.

Beth smiled “I… I don’t want to be trouble…”

“No, not at all,” Lemon said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her in.

Lemon gave a nasty look back at her mom, totally unaware that her mom actually was glad that Beth was over. Lemon’s mom knew that it must be on the cards that her daughter would be killed soon, and replaced… and it suited Patricia to know that the Masters had chosen this fate. She would of course comply… Patricia only knew to serve.

“So…,” Lemon smiled as she sat down on her bed

“You don’t mind that I came over?”

“Mind?” Lemon gushed. Unconsciously she opened her legs. Beth smiled. She was producing pheromones now to help ‘smooth’ the way for what she was sent to do… even if Lemon already had a thing for her. Beth’s pussy was moist and ‘active’.

Lemon was totally unaware that Beth could study her in so many ways, at so many levels… Beth was there calculating every nuance in Lemon’s demeanour, movements, breathing, heart-rate, body heat, etc. Beth was like the ultimate predator. And she had a mission.

There were no white towers installed in Lemon’s room. A previous attempt to put these in had failed when Lemon inadvertently broke one.

No direct DNA had been taken from her either.

Beth saw the time and she leant in and cupping Lemon behind her head pressed her lips to Lemon. Lemon blushed and let it happen. Lemon was shocked, but she wanted it so much… Beth slid a hand up under Lemon’s top and caressed her nipple. Lemon was quite flat, but her nipples were rock hard.

“Am I moving too fast?” Beth paused to ask.

“No…. I just didn’t….”

“You don’t like me?”

“Oh, I do!” Lemon swooned.

“Then let me taste you…,” Beth said.

Lemon gasped… it was such a provocative escalation. Beth guided Lemon to lie back. Beth undid the button on Lemon’s denim shorts and she took these down, with Lemon lifting her ass to let them be drawn off. Beth took in a deep breath… her nose processing Lemon’s womanly scents.

Lemon trembled as her panties went next. She had never been so exposed to another woman before but she opened her legs.

Beth kissed Lemon’s inner-thigh and moved her kisses in closer and closer. Again Lemon shivered.

Beth’s tongue moved in… and she paused. She was happy to find Lemon was a virgin and she didn’t want to spoil her.

Beth tongued at Lemon’s slit and Lemon moaned appreciatively.

“Oh, God!” she gasped… this was too much. Her back arched and she let out a long slow sigh… her clit now the object of attention. She clutched her bed sheet and came…

* * *

Beth straightened herself out as she stepped into the hall.

“What’s this for?” Beth heard Flame complain.

“They’re going to help you sleep,” Patricia said as the two workmen held each a trolley with a white tower on it.

Beth turned to watch. Patricia smelled Beth there and smiled, without having to turn around to see her, she was aware of her presence.

“Well.. how come Lemon doesn’t have them?”

“She broke hers,” Patricia said “We’ve ordered new ones…,”

“Well… I don’t like this!” Flame whined.

“It’s for your own good,” Patricia said knowing that soon her daughter would be ‘processed’.

And, in turn, Beth could smell the come leaking from Patricia’s still hot pussy. It was clear to Beth that Patricia had just taken a huge load from her husband Grant.

Grant stuck his head out the master bedroom and caressed Patrica’s butt. She opened her legs compliantly. His hand went down between her ass cheeks. He suddenly baulked when he saw Beth there back down the hall. He had no idea that Beth was cloned.

“It’s alright Dear,” Patricia whispered to him.

He smiled and slid his hand back along his wife’s ass.

He looked back at Beth and she smiled.

“I want to taste it in you..,.,” he whispered into Patricia’s ear.

“Yesssss…,” Patricia sighed and slipped back into the main bedroom with him.

The door slammed shut.

Beth’s smile grew as her enhanced hearing heard all this… she was so happy to see a Master enjoy his sex-slave.

Beth hadn’t thought of a guy wanting to taste his own come… but if it was in his wife, the added flavour of her sex… “Hmmmm,” Beth thought. She couldn’t wait for this assignment to be over and then she’d get to service her father-husband.

Beth got out the front door and onto her motorbike. She stopped as she heard a car squeal off. She looked and saw Colleen Fitzpatrick approach—having just been dropped off by her dad.

“Hi,” Beth said.

“Hi,” Colleen replied.

“If you’re here to see Lemon, she’s gone to the Men’s Club…,” Beth lied.

“Fuck…,” Colleen cursed. “My dad’s not due to come back till 9”

“Well… I can give you a ride, if you want?”

“Could you?” Colleen smiled.

“Sure, no problem…,” Beth said “Hop on…,”

Colleen didn’t even question Beth… till they arrived at the club.

“So… why did Lemon come here?” she asked as Beth also got off the bike.

“Come, I’ll show you…,” Beth lied, smiling as she did.

Colleen followed her inside.

“Now…we already have your DNA, and your memories on file…,” Beth said.

“What?”

“Don’t worry… your processing will be quick… and then a better you will take your place…”

“What are you talking about?”

“Stay here…,” Beth smiled

“No…I… I want to go…,” she said and then Beth blocked her way.

“I… I don’t want to hurt you…,” Colleen said.

“Hurt me?” Beth laughed.

“You know…you know I can do it…,” Colleen said—referring to her martial arts training.

“You’re inferior to me in every way…,” Beth said.

Colleen tried to step past and Beth blocked her way again.

Colleen took a swing and Beth with lightning reflexes caught Colleen’s arm.

She squeezed it only applying a little effort but enough to hurt, forcing the the ulna and the radius of Colleen’s forearm to be pressed painfully together. Colleen cried in pain. Beth was just that strong. She could have broken Colleen’s bones just with a squeeze.

An attendant in white-lab coat arrived. “This is Colleen Fitzpatrick, Subject 58-A-9 ready for processing,” Beth said.

“Understood,” the attendant said and she left to start the maturation process for this particular subject, collecting the DNA on file and placing it in a birthing pod…

“Please… you’re hurting me!” Colleen screamed.

Suddenly a gas hissed as it leaked out the air-con.

Colleen pulled and pulled and pulled at her arm to free herself but Beth’s grip was like a vice.

Colleen punched at Beth’s ribs and only ended up hurting her hand. Beth just stood there with her vice-like grip.

“You’ll go to sleep now…,” Beth smiled as the gas filled the room.

Colleen felt her vision blur… “What…?” she began to cry and then… she fell unconscious. Beth was not affected at all. Neither was the attendant and another colleague who came in a few minutes later to collect Colleen and take her some place more secure.

Beth smiled at the job well done, even as the fans drew the gas away into their exhaust. She felt satisfied. And just looking at Colleen when she had collapsed confirmed in her mind how weak the inferior types were.

* * *

Sue woke. She found she was lying on a couch in a kind of old-fashioned study. There were two white towers at either end of the couch.

“Hi,” James said.

Sue sat up. “What?” she gasped “James?”

“Yes…,” he said “I came to watch the final process…”

“Process?” she gasped “What are you talking about…?”

“I… I wanted to marry you… and you rejected me…”

“You’re a fucking creep!” she spat “Why would I marry you?”

“Well… now I’ve found a way that will happen…”

“Marry you?” she snorted “You think you can drug me and bring me here… and what? That I’ll suddenly like dick?”

“She’s awake,” James said turning his head.

Sue’s mouth dropped as she saw her naked ‘twin’ walk into the room, from behind James.

Only this Sue had totally black eyes, and no belly-button.

Sue #2 stopped next to James and put her hand on his shoulder.

“I’m going to marry James, and make him the happiest man on earth…”

“What?” Sue cried “What’s going on here?”

“You’re the inferior Sue”, Sue#2 said “I am better than you… I will be the best wife for James…” she turned and looked down at him, smiling. She had a radiance in her face as she gazed at him… she was truly in love with him.

“You… this… this is evil!” Sue cried as she stood up.

“You had your chance…,” James said.

“What? What are you going to do?”

James turned to his new woman. “Now, master?” she asked

He nodded.

Sue#2 turned and walked over to the wall where there hung a number of weapons. Classical weapons. She picked up a mace… normally quite heavy to wield but she was stronger than any man… and she held it as if it were without weight.

“What are you going to do with that?” Sue cried.

“You’re going to be replaced…” James said “And Sue here will take over…”

“There can be only one of us!” Sue#2 said “And I’m going to love James and serve him like you never could…!”

“What? No!” Sue cried.

“James wants lots of babies… a family. I can provide that for him” Sue#2 said as the ‘original’ Sue ran to the door. She tested it. It was locked.

She pounded on the heavy wooden panels “Help me! Somebody?”

“It’s time to go now…,” Sue#2 said.

Sue turned around as her doppelgänger approached

“Please, no God! Help me!” Sue cried. She wet herself

James had a hard-on.

It was quick.

Sue put the mace back in its place and then went and stood in front of him. “Will you marry me?” he asked.

“Oh yes!” she sighed. “A woman is nothing without a man to serve!” she knelt down, seeing the heat patterns emanating from his crotch. She knew what he wanted and it was what she wanted.

She took him in her mouth and moaned a deep satisfying sigh as he came in her.

* * *

Colleen blinked as the pod door was open. She saw Beth there, naked, eyes totally black. Colleen instantly understood that Beth was like she was…

“Happy birthday,” Beth smiled as she helped Colleen from the maturation chamber.

Colleen felt a tug between her legs and realised the umbilicus running into her cunt was holding her back. She reached down and pulled all eleven inches from her snatch.

She looked at Beth as she felt a tingle

“That’s your hymen growing back…,” Beth said… “We all feel that when we’re born…,”

“It’s amazing…”

“Yes… when your husband has you, you’ll be able to give him your virginity as his wedding present…”

“I… I so much want to get married….,” Colleen said “A woman needs a man to serve…,”

“Yes… a woman is nothing without a Master…,” Beth said as she helped Colleen further.

Colleen just knew what she wanted… to serve a man. She’d been bred and conditioned to be the ultimate slave. All she wanted…

“Come, we need to get you washed of the amniotic fluids..,” said a woman in a lab-coat.

“I’ll take her,” Beth said.

“Yes,” nodded the attendant, accepting this. They all worked together. There were no egos to be bruised. All served.

“When you’re done here…,” Beth said “You’ll help me with our assignment…,”

“To destroy the lesbian cell?”

“Yes…” Beth said “You received programming for this in the maturation process…”

“Yes…including advanced lesbian techniques…,” Colleen said.

“Yes… we will fuck them until they are susceptible and when we can we will harvest them…”

“As you harvested my inferior?”

“Exactly…,” Beth smiled.

“I… I need to replace my inferior…,” Colleen said. “There can only be one…”

“Yes.. but we need to shower you first…,”

“I comply,” Colleen said.

“When done I’ll give you a choice of weapons to dispose of the inferior with…,”

“She will think she can beat me with her martial arts skills…,” Colleen sniggered. As a clone downloaded with the memories she knew how Colleen thought.

“She already tried that with me…,” Beth grinned proudly.

“They are so inferior…”

“So worthless…”

“Imagine not desiring serving a man?”

“Yes…they are confused…”

Beth took her hand. It was so pleasant to be at this level of peace. All working together. All in harmony of purpose. There was nothing Colleen ever had to worry about except pleasing her Master.

“I’ll teach you how to temporarily suppress your lactating breasts…,” Beth said.

“Yes…,” Colleen said. She knew that if one of their lesbian friends found her proceeding milk (something her prospective husband wanted from her) then they would be suspicious. They all lactated immediately upon birth… some Masters preferred that they continue, and so those that were told to, continued to produce the hormones that they needed to induce milk production. Those Masters that didn’t desire this, their slaves would suppress the hormones and cease milk production… they were capable of controlling these bodily functions.

Colleen returned with a blood-stained hammer and placed it in a rack—where along with a number of other weapons that were already there it made an impressive collection.

“How was it?”

“Easy,” Colleen said “Knowing how I think I was able to anticipate all the moves the inferior tried to make…”

“Good…,” Beth said “Come with me.”

“I will comply…”

They walked into an office where Frank and his daughter fucking cowgirl style. Katy moaned appreciatively as her tight pussy swallowed rock hard dad-dick.

“Oh, Daddy!” she moaned “Daddy! Daddy! Daddeeeeee!” she cried out as she felt him come deep inside her, coating her cervix is hot father-sauce.

Beth and Colleen were pleased to see a sex-slave perform so willingly…

“There, baby!” Frank sighed as she drew off of him. She spun around, getting on her knees and taking him in her mouth to clean him, as her yawning gap between her legs dripped jizz.

“Colleen?” Frank asked.

“Yes, Sir?”

“I understand you are ready now to join the infiltration process…,”

“I live to serve…,” she said.

“And how far will you go?”

“There is no limit…”

“Would you kill all your former friends… if asked?”

“Of course, Sir” she said “I want to be the best slave… the most obedient…” she continued “There is no command I would not obey…”

“She’s also brushed up on advanced lesbian technique, Sir…,” Beth added—in order to better seduce the circle of friends, gain their trust, and help dispose of them…

“Show me…,” Frank said.

“Sir?” Beth asked.

Katy looked up “Daddy wants you two to fuck each other…”

“Yes, as my perceptive and beautiful daughter-wife puts it…,” Frank said as he guided her mouth back onto his shaft “I want to see what you have learned…”

“Yes, Sir…,” Beth said

“I comply…,” Colleen said.

Colleen and Beth turned to face each other. They drew closer together, kissing, then hands embracing, caressing.

Kisses were passionate and fingers moved between legs, or over boobs… and soon Beth’s mouth was following the trail her fingers had taken and she knelt down, her lips pressed against Colleen’s smooth stomach, right where her belly-button should have been.. if she had been born from a womb.

Colleen’s clit engorged and begged for attention. Beth’s tongue flicked it…

“Ooooooo,” Colleen sighed.

Then Beth took it in her mouth and sucked on it, like sucking a teat, or a very small cock.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” Colleen gasped.

Frank, watching this felt a little light-headed.

Katy noticed, and she knew why… The level of pheromones that Colleen and Beth were pumping out was amazing.

“Come, Daddy,” she said picking him up like a rag doll and taking him to another room to recover…(when he did begin too, it was exactly like having a hangover).

Katy returned… her own pussy wet and she wanted to join in. Beth caressed Katy’s small baby-bump… heavy with her dad’s baby inside her… (It would be an experience for a woman not born of woman to give birth as ‘normal’.. but she wouldn’t be the first….all over town the mind-controlled sex-slave clones had been popping babies out (if their Masters wanted)).

Katy was proud her father-master had knocked her up. She was proud of the shape she was forming, carrying his child…

Her pussy dripped juices as Beth’s tongue pushed up inside her. “Wow!” Beth gasped “You taste different from Colleen…”

“Let me taste,” Colleen begged.

“It’s the changed body chemistry,” Katy smiled as she twisted her hips back and forth letting both her lovers take turns in tasting her cunt.

“She does taste different! Colleen smiled.

Frank returned, still clutching his head. It had been thirty-minutes and the women were still fucking each other, they were in a triangle of lips to cunt, lying on the ground eating each other out.

Frank inhaled the collective scents of three juicy cunts pouring out pheromones and his eyes rolled up and he collapsed.

Katy carried her father again away from the heady smells and then got two attendants to air the office out. They three had over-done it in their ‘lesbianism’.

Beth and Colleen returned to their respective homes as if nothing had happened that day.

The following day Angie Hart was surprised that Beth and Colleen turned up. She was the least enthusiastic about the lesbianism—having not yet tried it, but she was drawn in by the close friendships with the other girls, their support, and also a sense of dread, of a feeling of some underlying darkness going on in Bedford… especially as recently a friend of hers, a Helen Stubbs (née Gallagher) had suddenly got married to a 52 year old George Stubbs, and now she had nothing to do with Angie.

Angie invited Beth and Colleen up to her room. Beth immediately opened her legs as she began to grow wet with her pheromonal juices. Moments later Colleen was doing the same. Both women were making their bodies produce the stuff… Colleen smiled when she saw that two white memory towers were installed in the room…

Angie unconsciously inhaled the scents and her nipples hardened.

“So…,” Beth said “Did you find out who has been passing information to our group?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know very well…,” Colleen began. Beth signalled with her looks to back down… and let her run this.

“Lemon was given some information about this town…,” Beth said.

“Yes…, we all know that…,”

“But she says she doesn’t know who sent it…”

“You don’t believe her?”

“Oh, I believe her…,” Beth said “That’s why we’re having this conversation, and not with her…”

“Why do you think I would know…?”

“I just need to confirm that you do know…,” Beth said as she sat down on the bed next to Angie.

“Well… I…,” she began.

“You… you’ve never wanted to get off with me, have you…?” Beth smiled as she parted Angie’s hair.

“No… it’s not that… it’s…”

“You know I’ve always been attracted to you?”

“You have?”

“Yes…,” Beth smiled.

Beth realised that Colleen’s presence was now a hinderance and she gave Colleen a look.

“Oh, is that the time?” Colleen said “Sorry, I have to go…”

“What?”

“Let her be,” Beth cooed as Colleen left. It had been a miscalculation of theirs to try and be intimate for the first time with two of them… although it had helped by the amount of sexual pheromones both had cast into the room…

“No… but…”

“Shhh,” Beth said. She cupped Angie’s chin and turned her to face her. She let her lips come close, but hovering just out of reach, inhaling Angie’s breath, and letting Angie do the same… as the front door slammed with Colleen going.

“We’ve got all this time to ourselves now,” Beth sighed.

“I…,”

Beth pressed her lips forward and kissed Angie. Angie didn’t resist.

As Beth kissed Angie she slid a hand down between her thighs to wet her fingers in her cloned sex. She drew that hand up and parted Angie’s lips with two fingers, letting her taste the juice there..

“Oooo,” Angie sighed… she felt.. intoxicated.

“You know the source…, don’t you…” Beth sighed as she massaged one of Angie’s small breasts.

“I…,”

“Please… tell me…,”

“I… I can’t…,” Angie whimpered as Beth’s hand was now between her legs, massaging her…

“Please, baby…,”

“I…. I can’t…”

“Can’t because you don’t know…?”

“I… I think I know…,”

“I knew you would,” Beth said as she moved around behind Angie, kneeling behind her on the bed. She embraced Angie from behind.

Slowly she moved her arms around Angie and then when it was too late Angie realised that Beth’s arms were going to choke her.

She hit at Beth’s arms, and even tried scratching.

The front door opened again and Colleen returned to the room, just as Angie’s legs flailed out as she tried to get away. Beth held her fast, choking her out.

Angie’s eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she passed out.

Colleen and Beth carried her to the Men’s Club for processing…

Angie woke in a large study… She had a terrible headache. She sat up.

“Hello,” she heard a familiar voice.

Angie spun around to see… herself… only… not herself.

Angie #2 stood there were a meat clever. This Angie however had a bit of a paunch. She was naked, her figure firm as is she’d always worked out—but not over-doing it (not many guys wanted a muscled sex-slave). Her breasts were firm and her skin pale and flawless. The clone had no belly-button, and no pubic hair, and her eyes were totally black…

“In case you’re wondering…,” Angie#2 said “I’m pregnant…”

“What…? What are you?” Angie cried as she backed up and onto her feet.

“I am your superior…,” Angie #2 said “I will serve men like you could never…In fact, I already have a husband”

“Husband? Men… they’re all fucking pigs…”

“Men are our Masters…!” Angie #2 said “It is the natural order of the world that we serve them…And mine… well he had a thing for pregnant bitches…”

“I hate men!” she said.

“I know… I have your memories… I recall when Uncle Bob put it in…, but… I didn’t appreciate how he desired to be in me… and a cock is a man’s gift…”

“That… that was disgusting what he did…,”

“If I happened now…, I would gladly swallow his joy…” Angie #2 smiled, “Come is delicious…In fact, I’m going to marry Uncle Bob…”

“You… what..?” Angie cried “This…. this is so wrong…”

“That I am going to replace you?”

“Replace me?”

Angie #2 smiled and held the clever high “There can be only one of us…, and you are inferior to me in every way…”

“Please… what are you saying?”

“I’ll try and make this as painless as possible…,” #2 Angie said as she drew closer.

“No… please…I beg….”

“You can’t appeal to me…,” Angie #2 said “I obey. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for the Masters…”

“No… this…,”

There was a scream.

* * *

Sue happily cleaned the house, in the nude. There was a knock at the door and she checked a security monitor. It was her dad Harry Park and her mom Leah. She slipped on a dress and did a quick check in the mirror—eye contacts in. Check! Her mom and dad had wanted her to marry. They did not of course know to what extent her new husband had gone to make that happen. They were surprised that James had suddenly married her, but that had to be a pleasant surprise.

Sue greeted them warmly at the door. “Come in! Come in!” she said “I was just cleaning up… I’m sorry if the house is such a mess…”

Leah looked around… the house was spotless. She looked at her husband who shrugged. “Please…,” Sue said guiding them into the lounge room.

They were impressed. The house was large, expensive, and as noted, neat.

“Please, sit…,” Sue said and then disappeared into the kitchen. She returned with some dried sweet potato snacks…She had tea for herself and her mom, and Makgeolli for her dad. He was super-impressed.

“So married life suites you?”

“A woman is nothing without a man…,” she smiled as she sat down opposite them.

“This place is so neat…,” Leah gasped.

“Not really…,” Sue said with false modesty.

“I wish our place was as clean..,,” Harry said,

“Well.. maybe if you got that maid…,” Leah began

“Oh, no… not this again…,” Harry sighed.

Leah turned to Sue “Your father’s become such a cheap-skate…”

“But he’s your husband… your leader…,” Sue said “What he says you must accept…”

Leah was stunned.

Harry was too, but pleasantly so.

Their rebellious lesbian daughter was now a man-loving house-proud domestic goddess.

“You could learn something from your daughter…,” Harry said… more as a tease… Only Leah was now in no mood for brevity and she rounded on the two of them and let fly.

All the minor issues that had been bugging her… now came out, in chronological order… such is the female mind.

Sue tried to scold her mom to stop abusing Harry. Finally Leah asked where the bathroom was and stormed off.

“I have something, Daddy you might be interested in…,” she said getting up, going to a drawer and coming back with a glossy pamphlet…”

Harry looked at it… a brochure. “Bedford Men’s Club: A Place of Relaxation”

“What’s this?” he asked.

“It’s the local club here..,,,” Sue said “They appreciate men…” she continued… “Don’t worry Daddy… you’ll find it’s the best thing ever…”

“Hmmm?” he said as he looked the pamphlet over.

* * *

Angie returned upstair to where Frank was with his wife and daughter both on their knees sucking his cock.

“It is done…,” she said.

“Good…,” he said. “Now… you will go to the source and have her ready for processing…”

“I obey…,” Angie said “I live to serve…”

As she said this Ginger scooted around on her knees and began licking at her husband’s ass-hole. She drilled him with her obscenely long, seemingly un-natural tongue.

Angie massaged her stomach. She was bred already pregnant with her uncle’s child inside her. She wasn’t really showing because it was only a “month” old pregnancy (instantly created). Her uncle had always desired her and now he was going to have her… a ready-made pregnant bitch, too. And she was so willing to serve. Bob wanted Angie bred with a much more ‘mature’ baby inside of her but Frank (who’s word was final) vetoed it. He said that for appearances sake she couldn’t just one day be flat, and the next day sporting a huge baby-bump. Bob had to acquiesce.

Angie was aware she was bred with a pregnancy.

A woman in a lab-coat came and lead Angie away to get dressed, and to get her eye-contacts so she could pass as a human.

There was a debrief too as Angie spilled her guts telling them everything she knew…

Frank listened and was horrified at how much was known… And, that one of the Bedford wives was being held in captivity.

… but that is another story

The End