The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedford High

Synopsis: Julie and her family move to Bedford. She’s mightily upset b it, having uprooted from bustling Manhattan. And, what’s with all the women in town looking like dolls?

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

  • Julie Rogers
  • Maria Rogers — Julia’s mom
  • Casey Rogers — Julia’s dad

“I’ll come back when you’re in a good mood, and help you unpack…,” Maria said.

“Don’t bother, mom!” Julie said as she lay on the bed, holding up her small phone.

She called Juanita.

“Hey babe!” Julie smiled seeing her lover.

“Oh, hey!” Juanita gasped.

“What?” Julie gasped “Did I get you at the wrong time?”

“No…um…I… I just didn’t think you’d be calling right away…”

“Why wouldn’t I call?”

“Well, you’re like 200miles away now… and…”

“And what?”

“Nothing…”

“Are you with someone?”

“Me?”

“Yes… I heard a cough…”

“Oh, that was the tv”

“You’re lying…”

“No babe…I’m…”

“Turn the camera around…”

“Look…,” Juanita did, holding the camera up over her head.

“No, to the side”

“Look,” Juanita said holding the camera off to her right.

“No… the other side!”

“There’s no one here…”

“Turn the camera around then…”

“Don’t you trust me babe?”

“It’s not that it…”

“Well then that’s okay then…”

“No… look!” Julie snarled “Turn the camera around or that’s it…”

“That’s what?”

“That’s it between us…”

“Between ‘us’ babe?” Juanita snorted “You’ve just gone and moved away!”

“My family moved…”

“You’re eighteen… you can leave home you know…”

“It’s not that easy… I’m broke…”

“Your folks are rich…”

“They’re not…”

“Then why couldn’t you…?” Juanita paused.

“Why couldn’t I what?”

“Never-mind”

“No, what were you going to say?”

“Nothing”

“You were going to ask about the clit ring…”

“No… I wasn’t…!” Juanita lied.

“No… you were … look… you know my folks aren’t going to fork out money just so you can get pierced!”

Suddenly the phone was grabbed and Julie saw S’Shawana’s smiling black face.

“Look, you had your chance, you blew it…” she beamed triumphantly.

“What are you doing there?” Julie asked.

“What do you think?” she smiled and moved the camera down to show she was in bed with Juanita, and that she was naked.

“The fuck you did?” Julie gasped.

“She wanted a bit of this…,” S’Shawana said as she moved the camera down to the cherry red slit between her dark thighs.

“No… that’s… “

“You blew it…” S’Shawana said and then turned the phone off.

Julie was stunned.

A double whammy.

Yes, she’d been moved… but just having Juanita back in NY… knowing she was there still… that kind of meant this wasn’t so bad.

Now, suddenly Julie really was hit by it… she really was isolated.

Julie cried for more than half an hour when Maria gently rapped on her bedroom door.

“Honey?”

“Go away!”

“Honey, there’s someone here to see you?”

“Who?” she sniffed, sitting up. For a moment, hoping of hopes she thought maybe Juanita had drive all that way to say sorry (forgetting that she didn’t drive, and the distance… well, 45mins was not long enough… but she was highly emotional at that moment so we’ll forgive her).

“It’s Beth… Beth Cartwright…”

“Who?”

“Our neighbour…”

“Tell her to go away!” Julie cried.

“She’s… she’s come over to say ‘Hi’”,”

“I don’t want to…,” Julie began when her mom opened the door anyway.

“Are you sure?” Beth asked.

“Yeah, go on in…,” Maria assured her…

“Hi?” Beth smiled craning her head in.

Julie sat up sniffling, her eyes red.

Beth stepped in and soon Maria had the door closed.

“I… I hope I’m not bothering you…,” Beth said when it was clear she was…It was obvious.

“What do you want?”

“Hi…well… I’m Beth Cartwright…”

“I heard…,” Julie said sarcastically.

“Yes, well…. you and I are now neighbours…”

“So?”

“And so… I’d like to come over and say hello… I”m sure you and I will be such good friends…”

Julie had turned eighteen and so was a senior at school. She was 5′6″ and had 34B breasts. She had short cropped brown hair.

By comparison Beth was nearly the same height.. 5′8″, she had 38C breasts, and blonde hair (dyed) down to her shoulders. She also wore very thick red lipstick and wore a ankle-length white dress with big red polka-dots, and she had a pearl necklace. Her nails were neat, and manicured. She smelt fresh and clean. (Julie smelt like fart).

“May I sit?” Beth asked.

“Whatever!” Julie said.

Beth sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I’m a senior too at Bedford High..” Beth said.

“Whoopee!” Julie said.

“Say… how about tomorrow we go shopping together..?”

“Shopping?”

“Yes…I’m sure you’d prefer a decent dress…?”

Julie wore a lime-green T-shirt with the female symbol on it in large black, and short denim shorts.

“Why would I want a dress?”

“Well…you’re not going to catch any boys looking like that!” Beth snorted.

“Boys?”

“Yes… my brother Bob… he saw you today… I…. I think he quite likes you…”

“Likes me….?”

“Yes, perhaps he’ll ask you out…? Would’t that be neat?”

“Neat?”

“Yeah…,” Beth smiled “You know… he’s going to Bedford College… he’s going to be a dentist someday… boys are so smart!”

“Dentist?”

“Hm-mm,” Beth nodded.

“Sounds dull…”

“Though he’s not quite ready for a wife…”

“I thought you’re trying to get us to date?”

“Yes… well… you also ought to think about marriage…”

“Why?”

“Why?” Beth gasped. “What a strange question…!”

“No… I mean… why… like… what if I’m not into boys?”

“What do you mean?”

“Say I’m not into boys… at all?”

“At all…?”

“Yes”

“You mean?”

“Yes… I’m a lesbian…”

“What?”

“A les-bi-an” she said emphasising the syllables.

“Surely you still want a man over you?”

“Over me?”

“Yes… I mean… we’re both… women… and… well… women are meant to be under men…”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Oh, look… why don’t we just try some cool make-up?”

“What?”

“Um…?” Beth said looking around “Do you have any make-up?”

“No, and I’m not going to fucking doll myself up for no hairy-ass boy!”

“Bob’s ass is hairy!” Beth snorted.

“Can you understand what ‘lesbian’ is?”

“Um… I… I don’t think it’s wrong for a woman to sleep with another woman… you know…”

“So you’re not against it?”

“No… I mean… a threesome might be something the husband wants to try…?”

“What?”

“Well… if my husband said he wanted to try it… I…. I would of course obey…”

“Obey?”

“Yes!” Beth nodded.

“Why?”

“Why?” (again Beth was unable to understand the question)

“Yes, why?”

“I told you… a woman is beneath a man… naturally a wife obeys her husband…”

“So… what if I wanted to do you right now?” Julie smiled hoping to shock Beth.

“What do you mean?”

“Well.. aside from the “Leave it to Beaver” motif, you are really quite attractive…”

“I want to be… if I’m to get Brian Harris…”

“Who?”

“The guy I hope will one day be my husband,” on saying that she had a huge smile and she closed her eyes “Mrs. Beth Harris…” she said almost hugging herself at the idea.

She felt a hand on her thigh and when she opened her eyes Julie had taken her top off. She didn’t wear a bra. She sat there on her haunches, her nipples rock hard.

“You might like it…?” Julie smiled.

Julie didn’t quite have one reason for being so forward. She could fuck Beth… as she already said Beth was quite attractive. There was also the chance to shock her neighbour… and maybe just get her to leave her alone… But also, open to the idea of sex… maybe she wouldn’t feel so alone… at least for the next hour… Whatever the reason, there was only ‘advantage’ to now moving her hand up Beth’s thigh…

“You might like it?” she said again.

“Um… no… I… I should be going…”

“Why don’t you just relax…?” Julie said leaning in to kiss.

Beth jumped up.

“Look… I… I have to run…,” she said as she headed to the door

“But…”

“I’ll see you at school, Monday…,” Beth said as she went out the door.

Moments later Maria came to the door. She was shocked to see her daughter topless. She knew her daughter liked ‘other girls’… but this was confronting her with it.

Julie just went “Meh!” and rolled back onto her tummy to play on her phone.

“Look honey…,” Maria said coming in and sitting down where Beth had just been… “I’m sorry you aren’t happy about the mood…”

Julie gave a sneery laugh, scoffing at that… of course she didn’t.

“Look… it’s not easy on either of us…,” Maria said

Julie rolled over and looked at her mom. She had thought her mom was all for it. This surprised her.

“I… I didn’t want to come here either… but you know your dad… when Casey gets an idea in his head…”

“Mom?” Julie gasped “I… I didn’t know…”

“That we’re both roped into this shit-hole…?”

Julie seldom heard her mom cuss, and hearing now… they both just burst into a big laugh.. Julie got up onto her ass and embraced her mom.

“Honey?” Casey called.

“Honey?” he called again hearing no response

“What?”

“Where’s my dinner?”

“It’s in the freezer…”

“What’s it doing in the freezer?”

“Nothing…” Maria said.

“He thinks it cooks itself…,” she smiled to her daughter.

“I want my dinner…!” Casey growled.

“I better go…,” Maria said as she got up

“He’s acting like a pig…,” Julie said. She didn’t have any respect for her dad… dragging them both so far out of the way…

Maria leant down, kissed her daughter on the forehead and left. Julie decided to put a shirt back on and she returned to playing on her phone.

As she did… the game drew slower and slower. Julie couldn’t work out why… and then noticed the signal bars on the phone had dropped.

She watched as her phone seemed to lose all connectivity… entirely.

“Fuck!” she spat.

She got up and found her mom and dad at the dinner table… they never ate at the table…

“What is it honey?” Casey asked.

“My fucking phone’s not working!”

“Language!” Case said.

“What’s happened honey?” Maria asked.

“It’s like all the signal.. the bandwidth… something… it’s gone…”

“There’s a curfew here…,” Casey said.

“A what?”

“They shut down the cell-towers at 9pm…”

“What?” Julie gasped “That’s fucking crazy!”

“What if there’s a fire?” Julie asked… it seemed stupid that there was no cell phone connection

“Only emergency services can get through…” Casey said.

“This place sucks!” Julie protested

There was a ping and the oven timer had buzzed. Maria got up to get their frozen dinners out the oven.

“This place will grow on you, honey…,” Casey said.

“I hate it..”

“Come sit on papa’s knee…” he said.

“What?”

“You used to like to do that…”

“I used to like to do a lot of things… when I was a baby…”

“Who wants the pork?” Maria asked as she brought in three trays.

“I’ll have that one…, “Casey said.

“No.. I will…,” Julie said.

Casey put his hands up relinquishing that.

“I guess I’ll have the chicken then…,” Casey said.

“Okay…” Maria said. And she had the fish.

They peeled the foil from their meals… who has tv dinners now? Seriously? Julie thought this was so lame.

But they were there, having a meal together… the first family sit-down meal together in who knows how long…?

The night passed quietly. No cell phone. No internet.

Julie ended up with a book… a book? She’d not read a book in ages… and… it was not one she wanted but she was bored. She found it downstairs “Good Girls Obey their Husbands: A How to for a Long and Happy Marriage”, by… of course… a man! Dr Ernest Keller…

Julie sniggered at some of the suggestions. She looked at the picture of the ‘doc’ on the back. The bio said he lived in Bedford… here? Here in Bedford… that’s a coincidence, surely?

It was about 5am when Julie heard her mom yelp.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Maria spat…

“I… I only wanted…,” Casey began

Julie rushed to her parent’s room.

“Please, baby…,” Casey cooed, trying to embrace his wife

“Get away you sick fuck!”

“But…?”

“As a matter of fact get the fuck out of here!” she snapped.

“Honey?”

Julie stood in the door watching her parents fight.

“I said get the fuck out!” Maria spat… she picked up her husband’s pillow and threw it on the floor. “Get out, you’re not sleeping here!”

“But…,”

“Mom?” Julie finally spoke.

Casey suddenly changed his demeanour. It was as if he realised he’d been ‘caught’ and he picked up the pillow, donned his slippers and trudged out to the linen cupboard to collect a spare blanket—sleeping on the couch was his only option.

“Mom?” Julie cried as she went to her mom. “Is everything alright?”

“That perverted fuck!”

“What happened?”

“He… I… I don’t know if I should say…”

“Please, mom… what happened?”

“He tried to stick his… thing… in my ass…”

“What?”

“And… while I was asleep too!”

“No…!” Julie gasped and she looked back to the open door to make sure her dad wasn’t there…

“Oh, he’s been on about it for a while now…”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. and of course I’ve always said no… so… now not taking ‘no’ for an answer he’s tried to…well.. anyway…”

“Oh, mom…,” Julie cried embracing her mom “I’m so sorry…”

“Well that’s one thing I’m certainly going to mention to Dr Keller!”

“What?”

“Oh, didn’t I say…?” Maria asked “Your dad… he suggested we try couple’s counselling…”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.. not only does he uproot us and move us to this g-d forsaken place..”

“Are you still going to go?”

“Yeah…, why not…?” Maria smiled.

Julie gave her mom a quizzical look.

“Well.. it’ll be a chance to embarrass that pervert in front of someone…” Maria’s smile grew.

Julie thought that was pretty sneaky of her mom!

Julie slept in till 9am and when she woke her folks were gone… shopping, other things, and then a visit to the eminent Dr Ernest Keller.

Julie went to the bathroom before returning and finding that the internet was back on she flicked through some pics of women at the beach. She masturbated as she fantasised…

She came without much effort… maybe she was just extra-horny? The country air?

The doorbell rang and Julie, licking her slickness off her fingers trotted down to the front door.

She opened it and there as a very handsome young man there…

“Hello?” she queried.

“Oh, you are beautiful…my sister wasn’t lying!”

“Who the fuck are you?” Julie asked.

“I’m Bob… Beth’s brother…”

“Bob?”

“Yeah… um… I was going to ask you if you’d like to come on down to the mall…”

“What the fuck for?”

“Well…, you know… maybe we could um… like share a soda?”

“Pfffttt!” she spluttered out a laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“I…. I don’t know if your sister told you.. but I’m into girls…”

“That will change soon…,” Bob said.

“What will…?”

“Never mind”

“So, no… I’m not going to go on some lame-ass date…”

“Well…I’ll see you around…” he shrugged.

“I hope not” she said and very loudly slammed the door on him… she thought “If that doesn’t let him get the message….!”

She skipped triumphantly back upstairs and got again into her nice warm bed.

She looked again at the internet. She wasn’t into porn. She preferred looking at pics and making fantastical (and erotic) situations in her mind…

She was still wet when her fingers found her bud again…

She paused as she thought about Bob… for a guy… he was quite handsome… for a guy… She realised she was quite wet now… And… flustered.

She masturbated again, and then fell asleep, smiling, warm.

Julie woke as her folks returned. She went downstairs…

“You sure you want to make spaghetti?” Casey asked.

“For you, my love… anything…”

Julie walked in. Casey stood there as Maria draped her arms around his neck.

“How’d it go?” Julie asked. Maria kept gazing at her husband as they seemed to slow dance around on the spot.

“Mom?”

Maria ignored her. She kissed Casey

“Ah… your daughter wants to ask you something…,” Casey smiled

“Who?”

“Julie,” Casey smiled.

“Huh…? What?”

Casey broke out of his wife’s embrace. “Hi, sugar,” he smiled at Julie. He went to cup her chin but she pulled back.

Maria kept watching him, smiling even as he left.

“Mom?”

Maria stood there gazing down the hall.

“Mom? Hello?”

“Huh? Oh! What?” Maria gasped.

“What’s got into you?”

“Um… nothing…” she smiled as she went over to the freezer to look for the meat for the spaghetti dish…

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, fine thanks…” Maria sung as she took some packets out of the fridge and freezer.

Julie went over to the kitchen table to get out of her mom’s way. She saw there were some large bags of shopping.

She reached in and pulled a lacey pair of red panties out.

“Mom?”

“Yes, dear?”

“What the fuck…?”

Maria spun around “Oh, those!” she giggled “They’re for your dad…”

“He’s a cross-dresser?” Julie asked wryly.

“Oh, very funny, dear,” Maria giggled as she went over to the pasta and broke it up into a large tub of water.

“Your father thought I’d look… you know… presentable…”

“Presentable?”

“Yes… oh…!” she smiled “That reminds me… can I borrow your razor?”

“My razor?”

“Yes… I… I need to you know… shave….down there…”

She pointed with her chin towards her crotch.

“Ewwww!”

“Your father says he wants me to shave it all off…”

“And… what are you… his slave now?”

“I’m his wife…,” Maria hummed “I… well… anyway…”

Julie rummaged in another bag. There was a large tube of lube.

“What the fuck’s this for?”

Maria turned back around to see what Julie was talking about.

“Oh, my anal lube!” Maria gasped “I thought I’d left that back at the store!”

“Anal lube.. but before…”

“Oh, well… I’ve changed my mind about that… if your father says he wants to … you know… well…. then… why not?”

“But…?”

“Look, your father’s done so much for us.. the least I can do…is take it up the….” she paused “Look it’s not really appropriate to talk about this with you right now…”

“But… mom?” Julie gasped.

“I told you…,” Maria said and then turned, humming and continued to cook.

Julie was concerned now….and, she loved her mom and couldn’t let it go…

“But you said…,”

“I don’t know what I said earlier, dear,” Maria continued to cook, “But… well…,” she paused and looked back at Julie “You’ll understand one day when you get a man….”

Julie stood open-mouthed. She took this as a huge insult… as if her mom had thought her whole life was just… what? A fad? A phase? A teenage… experiment?”

Maria hummed as she continued again to cook.

Julie slunk away… she was horrified. Her mom… of all people… should have understood..

Julie ran upstairs to her room, crying before she even hit the bed.

She looked to her phone… to call… someone? But… already curfewed… A part of her was so suddenly angered she almost threw the phone against the wall.

Then she heard her mom.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!”

She at up.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!” Maria cried.

Julie wiped her nose on her sleeve and slid out of bed… she snuck down the hall.. and.. her mom’s cries grew louder as she approached.

“Oh! Yes baby!” Maria cried “Fuck me! Fuck my ass!”

The bedroom door was wide open…

There was her mom, on all fours on the bed, her dress hitched up over her back… and her dad… fucking her…fucking her where she said she would never…

What was wrong with her?

“What is this place?” Julie thought and she ran down the hall, down the stairs, across the living room.. and out the door.

It was about ten minutes later when the Sheriff picked her up.

“What seems to be the problem officer?”

“Who are you?”

“Julie… Julie Rogers…”

“Age?”

“Eighteen!”

“You know we have a curfew…”

“So fucking what?”

“Oh, so you must be new to Bedford….” he smiled.

“And?”

“This is why we have a curfew… so foul mouthed little…”

“Foul-mouthed little…?”

And that is how she ended up in jail.

“Don’t I get a fucking phone call?” Julie cried out from her cell.

“Your parents have been informed,” a deputy called back.

“Are they coming soon?” she called out.

“No”

“No?”

Silence.

“Where’s my mom?” she called.

Silence.

She heard footsteps.

A man appeared. His face looked familiar.

“Hello there,” he smiled.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Oh, I’m Dr Ernest Keller… I’ve been assigned to give you a psych examination…”

“A psy….what the fuck for?”

“You… you seem rather distressed…”

“Of course I am!” she sneered “I’ve been thrown in jail for no reason…”

“You broke curfew…”

“Curfew… who cares about that…?”

“Clearly then… there is a ‘reason’ for you being here…”

“I want to call my mom…”

“She was called” Ernest smiled, he checked his notes “An hour ago…”

“An hour?”

“Yes… she said she can’t come as her husband won’t allow it…”

“Won’t allow it?”

“No… and well… Mr. Rogers is the head of your house… so what he says goes, I guess…”

“This is insane…”

“Insane?” Ernest snorted… Insanity—that was part of his specialty.

“I want my mom…,”

“You’d not be in this situation if you had only just settled in here…”

“In this shit-hole?”

“Your mother now appreciates it here…”

“What…? You drugged her or something…”

“Nothing so brutal… “ he smiled as he reached into a coat pocket.

He pulled out a pen-light…

“What’s that…?”

“Look into the light…” he smiled as he shone it in her face…

Julie woke up in her bed.

She sat up with a start… she had no idea how she’d got there… Had she just dreamed about being in jail?

She felt a little itchy and realised she was wearing pyjamas… long sleeves, and pants… pink… with unicorns patterned on them…

“What the…?” she gasped. She wanted to say ‘fuck’ but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

Something was on her mind… well… in the back of her mind… something… she had to do?

Yes… she got up and found big furry slippers. She slid her feet into these and went to her ensuite.

Even though she didn’t have to go far she even donned a dressing gown…

She had it now… she needed to shower and freshen up.

She closed the door and began neatly placing her clothes on hooks on the back of the bathroom door.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She stopped and turned side on… Where her boobs now bigger?

She stepped into the shower after letting it run a moment to warm up. The shower head was on the end of a hose so she unhooked it and hand-held it—gliding the waters over her body. “Ow!” she gasped

She looked down… her skin was red around her labia… she didn’t even notice though that she was now shaved there… but her skin was prickly…

Julie loved the smoothness of her skin between her legs. She wondered why she’d ever allowed herself to have a big hairy bush before. She examined herself in front of the mirror…. happy that her slit could be easily seen now…

“Honey?” Maria called.

“Yeah, mom?”

“Um… there’s someone from next door to see you…” she said.

“Bother!” Julie said to herself. She didn’t need to see Beth again.

“Um…I’ll be out in a minute,” Julie said.

She dressed back into her panties, top—that fit tightly now over her large breasts—and then put on her pyjama ‘suit’ again, along with her dressing-gown—more a silk kimono…

She stepped out into her room and was surprised to see not Beth, but Bob there.

“Um…?” she gasped.

“Sorry… if I’m disturbing you…”

“Um… no… ah… not at all..,” Julie blushed.

She thought her room looked a mess and nervously grabbed some panties up off the floor and held them behind her back.

“So…?” she began.

“Yeah…uh… I thought I could call on you?” he said.

“That’s sweet,” she blushed.

“Yeah… and….,”

“Won’t you sit down?”

“Gee, thanks…” he said and he looked around

“Here…,” she smiled patting the edge of her bed.

He sat down. She grinned.

“So…?” she skipped on the spot… “What brings you here?”

“You”

“Me?”

“Yes… um… well let me be frank…”

“Please…”

“I… I find you quite attractive…”

“You do?” she blushed.

“Yes.. and… I’m sure you have noticed…”

She was coy and said nothing… but she could see already a bulge in his pants.

“And… anyway… I’d like you to be my girl…”

“Oh?”

“Yes…,” he said…

“And you know… you know what I am?”

“Yes… but that’s in the past now…”

“Oh, really?” she said.

“Yes…,” he said. He rose up.

“You know I like girls…” she said.

“As I said… that’s in the past now…”

“I…,” she began

He took her hands in his. “You’re here now in Bedford and you’ll behave like a good Bedford girl…”

“I…,” she gasped… Something came over her. She was intending to have a huge fight with him over this… but suddenly… she said “Yes…”

And…it felt kinda good to comply… It felt .. natural.

“So we’ll have none of this talk of you being a lesbian, okay”

“Okay,” she bowed her head to the ground.

“You’re going to be my girl…”

“Yes…I…. I want to be your girl…” she said.

God it felt good… she gasped… It was like a huge burden just melted away from her.

“So, how are you two kids doing?” Maria asked as she peered around the door.

“Oh, mom!” Julie gasped.

“I… I’ve just asked Julie to be my girl…” Bob said.

“That’s wonderful!” Maria gasped rushing in and grabbing hold of her daughter.

“I know you’d understand…,” Maria said.

“Yes, mom… I’m…. I’m sorry I’ve been…”

“A bitch?” Maria smiled.

“Yes…”

“Oh, honey!” Maria laughed and hugged her daughter again.

“Oh, mommy!” Julie smiled.

“So… you’re going to look after my daughter…?”

“Yes” Bob said “I’ll make all the decisions for us from now on…”

“That’s perfect,” Maria smiled to Bob. She turned to her daughter ‘How do you feel about that?”

“I… I want Bob to make my decisions… our decisions…”

“That’s what men do…”

“Yes, mommy…”

“So, now you’re going to have to show Bob how much you appreciate him…” Maria said.

“Huh?”

“You have to suck his cock now…”

“What?”

“Get down on your knees and suck his cock!”

“What… but…?” Julie gasped… maybe that was a bit too far.

She looked at Bob.

“Suck my cock…” he said

“Yes,” she sighed. It felt good to do what she was told.

“On your knees!” Maria laughed as Julie fumbled with Bob’s fly.

“I know, mommy!” Julie scolded her mom’s impatience.

“She’s not sucked a cock before…,” Maria apologised to Bob.

“That’s okay…,” Bob said, “She’ll be a fast learner, I’m sure…” As he said this Julie got onto her knees.

She drew Bob out.

“Ohhhh!” she gasped. Just seeing his cock made her shiver. “It… it’s so… beautiful!” she gasped. She’d never considered before just how handsome a mans’ cock was… especially one that was hard… it was… powerful! Yes… it… it represented his power. And it made her shiver again.

Tentatively she tasted his tip with her tongue. It was nice. And, as she took him into her mouth it was warm, and hard at the same time… She was exhilarated.

She sucked.

“I guess I’ll leave you two kiddos alone…,” Maria said.

“Thanks,” Bob smiled.

“Am I doing it right?” Julie asked

“Yes… but… you must call me “Master” from now on, okay?”

“Yes, Master,” she smiled as saliva drooled down her chin.”

Yes, she was going to be alright from now on.

The End