The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedazzled

I had left work early that day, hoping to catch the express train and get home as fast as possible. I walked through the double doors of the skyscraper out into the streets on New York City. It was sunny and mild and I was looking forward to the 15 minute walk to Penn Station. I only walked three or four paces when a long white limousine pulled up on the curb. I glanced at it but didn’t change my pace when I noticed the passenger window come down. I couldn’t see through the tints at first. Then I saw the face of a woman who looked like she was gesturing me to come over.

“Excuze me?,” she said.

I stopped, puzzeled. Was she pointing at me? Yes she was. I stopped and my heart skipped a beat. Then I just realized that she probably wanted directions. New York City is a big place.

“Umm, Central Park?,” she stressed the AH in Central. Her accent sounded slightly Russian or Slavic.

“Oh, yes. Just make a right on 31st street then a right on 5th,” I said confidently.

“Mmm. Can you show? My driver speaks no English,” she said. Then she muttered of some things that could have been Russian. When I heard her speak in her native tounge, the way the sounds flowed from her mouth, I instintively looked at her body. Boy what a fine one it was!

“Sh..Sure, I guess,” I said as I started walking to the front of the limo.

“No, come in here. He will drive you where you need to go. You in hurry?,” she said as she smiled.

Well a moment a go you could say I was busy, but suddenly found myself having more free time. I eagerly agreed and got into the limo. “Wait until I tell my friends this,” I thought.

When I sat next to her she was even more attractive then before. She wore all black. Her pants were silky spandex or something and followed the curves of her body entirely up to her waist. For a moment there I wanted to be the seat. I figured she must be rich because she was certainly bejeweled. She wore a thick slap of leather belt with a large mirror like buckle in the front. Next were her hands on her lap that had a ring on each. Each one looked like it must cost thousands. She had bracelets too, mostly silver. Her shirt was the black tight cutoff sweater that stopped all too provocativly before her waistline. Her hair was black too and she wore what looked like old fashion Wayfarer sunglasses. I was instantly enthralled and it took a moment before I realized that I’d better cross my legs before she sees my growing interest.

“Go!,” she said and the car instantly pulled away from the curb. Apparently the driver certainly was not intimidadted by the Manhattan traffic.

“Vich vay?,” she said as she looked at me from behind the glasses.

“Oh, um right”, I said.

“I am Valeria, and you are?,” she said as she pulled down her glasses so I could see her eyes.

I was lost in her eyes deep hazel color for a minute, then I responded, “Oh, Joe. My name is Joe”.

She smiled and looked at me seductively. I half-subconsciously realized that I was supposed to be going to the train station, but didn’t want to kill the moment. Then suddenly I got a strange feeling. It reminded me of the feeling you sometimes get when you take a hot bath or just finshed a massage. Its like your whole body relaxes and sounds just ripple through you. You float on them and daydream in a state of bliss. Well that is exactly how I felt when she spoke.

“You’re soooo cute. You come home vith me now for a bit. Ve vill have goood time,” she said. I must have looked like a child with candy, because I felt so good. I thought I was going home and now this beautiful rich woman wants to invite me up to her room!

We drove for a few minutes in no general direction. I learned that she was from the Ukraine. Her family had a long history in diamond mining and she never had to work a day in her life. She asked me about my job and how I could stand sitting at a desk all day. Each time she spoke that strange sexual feeling would resonate throughout my whole body. It was like she had some sort of sexual power. Needless to say I noticed a cerian scent in the car that was certainly more than cologne and it wasn’t coming from me. I thought I sensed that she was getting turned on as well.

She was only 25, like myself. I found this hard to believe, based on her demeanor. She was certainly looked quite young, but the way she held herself was like a woman much older. The driver abruptly stopped in front of a sunny hotel on the upper west side. There were already people at the door of the limo opening it for her first, and then for me. She took me by the hand and led me to the elevator. I felt like a peasant in the house of kings. The hotel was enourmous, even for Manhattan. The place was immaculately clean.

She pressed “P” for penthouse in a special elevator that was for penthouse guests only. Then for a very long minute it was me and her alone in the Elevator.

She broke the silence,” Trust me Joe. We vill have a goood time.”

I wasn’t questioning her trust. No I was actually trying to peek at her body through the mirrors on the walls of the elevator. I was right. Her ass was perfect. She still had a red scarf wrapped around her neck that protected her breasts from peeping eyes.

We stepped into another huge room. This one with grand old curtains and 14 foot ceilings. The whole place was decorated nicely and looked too expensive to touch. On the far wall was a window with a table and some decorative chairs. She beckoned me to sit in one as we “Dine together”. She picked up the phone and just said “Lunch for two, please”

She hung up the phone and just stood there looking down at me as I sat. She pciked up a remote and hit a button. The curtains pulled back a few feet and let in the bright afternoon sun. It glinted off all of her jewelry, especially her belt. She must have planned for this because she smiled and then slowly began to rock back and forth.

I was certainly bedazzeled by her but I think she was very impressed with herself. I felt as if she wanted to make sure I knew how rich she was. The way she looked down on me for a moment dropped me out of my state of bliss. But soon her voice started again and I was back in her sexual trap.

“You vill eat vith me ok?,” she asked.

“Yeah, sure,” I said trying to find her eyes in all the glare. She sensed this and stopped rocking.

“Oo, you’ve been shined by my belt I see!,” she said as she giggled. “The light in your eyes make you sleepy?”

“Yeah, I guess it does.” I smiled.

“My belt was very expensive,” she said. “Thousands of dollars.”

“Wow! What would make a belt that expensive?” I asked.

“Vell, let me show you,” she said as she reached as if to undo her belt. Instead the mirror surface faded away and thousands of tiny multicolored jewels showed through.

“The mirror is an illusion. You can go from fashionable to mesmerizing in just a second. Aren’t the jewels mesmerizing?,” she asked.

I don’t think I responded. I was already lost in the colors. I thought I heard her say something when she suddenly walked to the door. Someone brought in a tray of food and put it on a cart near the table. I glanced at her belt and it was the same mirror buckle as I had seen before. The bedazzling jewles were hidden. Curiously I noticed that her red scarf was missing. When had she taken that off?

We ate and she dominated the conversation. I barely could get a word in. She talked about her father and his diamond businnes. How she had travelled the world looking for something to keep her busy. New York was her favorite place but she never learned her way around. She was always getting driven everywhere. She was your basic spoiled brat. Except for one thing. She went to school in the Ukraine to study psychology. She said she had always been fascinated with the mind and got the equivalent of a Masters Degree in Psychology. This rich little brat was turning out to be a well educated aristocrat. I was certainly surprised.

I finally was able to speak. “Valeria, if I um, may ask you? Where did you get that belt?”

“Oh, this one? Hmm,” she laughed. “I had an expert jeweler craft this for me out of the finest jewels in all the world. Each one hand picked to reflect light at the right angles. The vanishing mirror was my design too. I made this belt so that anyone glancing at its bedzzling jewels will become lost in its colors. Color you know, is a powerful stimulus to the mind. Why, even I have stared for hours at the magnificent colors reflected from the belt. Under sunglight the effect is particularly mesmerizing. Just like I’m going to do to you in a minute.”

I was so engrossed in her story I almost missed what she said at the end.

“You’re going to do what to me?”

“You know, mesmerize, entrance you, play with your mind like I did before,” she said as she smiled.

“You played with my mind before?,” I asked not getting quite shocked, but also getting quite aroused once again.

“Yes, that’s what you like isn’t it? To be put into a trance from a beautiful woman? I know this is what you like.”

“Buu,” I stuttered, unsure of what to say. She was one smart woman to know that is what I like.

“Our little encounter today was no accident. I have been studying you.”

“You have?,” I asked, surprised.

“With enough money you can find out anything about anyone. I know what web sites you visit. I know what you turns you on. You like hypnosis. You want to be hypnotized by beautiful women. I am here to make that fantasy come true.”

I was dumbfounded. How did she find all this out? Why did she want me? How much does she know about me? But most of all I could not stop the growing hardon in my pants.

“That’s right, your body even now wants to be mesmerized. My belt is only a tool to let those who have a natural resistance to relax into the beautiful colors.”

“But..,” I finally spoke, “my ex-girlfriend tried to hypnotize me and it didn’t work.”

“Don’t vorry my little angel. I am suuuuure it will work.,” she said as she stressed the word sure.

I just stood there and smiled. I was obviously blushing because my face got hot. She took my hand and led me over to the bed where I sat on it. On the trip over there she more than once brushed my hard penis through my pants.

“Ok, In a minute,” she said, “..you will be going into a deep deep trance. Don’t try to fight it or resist in any way. For the next few hours I will control all that you see, hear, and feel. Your own mind will be put to a blissful sleep. You also accept this and understand what will happen, do you not?”

“...yes.” , I said. The fear obvious in my voice.

“Don’t worry my child. You are VERY safe here. In a moment you will be in a VERY safe place.”

She had me lay back on the bed and she reached over and grabbed the remote for the curtain. She opened it more so the sunlight flooded the whole room. She stood over the bed and reached for her belt. I tried to realize that my fantasy was about to come true. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Now, watch my belt very closely now. Watch how the mirror fades and all the little stars come out...”

The sunlight was already reflecting into my eyes from the mirror as it started to fade. I started to see bright little spots of red and blue shining from below the mirrored surface. Then yellow, and orange, then green, and a thousand other points of light. I heard her voice coming from somewhere.

“Look deeeeep into the colors. Listen to my voice...You are feeling blissful..Soo sleepy. Sooo tired...Just relaxxxxxxx relaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx.’

Somewhere after the word deep I was already entranced. I felt like I was stoned. My whole body floated into this brightly multicolored space. I existed there for an indefinite period. Every now and then I heard wisps of what I though to be her voice. But when I tried to pay attention to them a strange feeling lulled me back to sleep. It was like I was aware, but existed in some alternate space where time and thought had little meaning. I felt like I would never need to wake up.

Sometime later I did wake up. The only way I knew it was later was because the angle of the sun had changed. She was standing over me. This time completley naked wearing only the belt. I too was wearing a black belt. It had one of those silver scout buckles that the military uses. My mouth was dry and I couldn’t speak. I felt paralyzed to the bed.

“Hello there!,” she laughed. “Can’t be mesmerized huh? You slept like a baby and I played with your mind. I gave you suggestions that you can not resist. You are under my power now little boy!”

She then walked toward me slowly, my eyes locked in her gaze.

“You will become my stallion and I will mount you and ride you all over the countryside,” she said, excited.

Her breasts were tan and full and her body was as close to perfect as I had ever seen. Plus I couldn’t help getting this picture of a countryside out of my head. When she finally slid her perfect body over my penis, all I could see was pastures and trees.

She rode me hard for what seemed like hours. I heard her screaming many times. Shouting my name and telling me to move this way and that. Each time she came I felt a strange tingling sensation from the scout belt around my waist. I felt her juices dripping out all over me. She came and came and came. Finally, she slowed down.

“Ok, my little horsey, now its your turn. I will make you explode with bliss!”

She rotated us and now I was on top. I could not believe the beauty of this woman who was under me. She told me to have my fun, to do whatever I needed to come. She told me that when I came, she would activate my belt. She told me it would send an electrical stimulus to my penis to increase my pleasure tenfold.

I eagerly mounted her and began to pump fast and hard. She told me to slow down, because she wanted to make my pleaseure last. As I was pumping I began to feel the tingling again from the belt. First at my balls, then throughout my entire body. It was like I was charged with energy. She looked me straight in the eye and kept talking to me.

“Yes.. you are under my power...you feel soooo good. You are under my control...Pump me harder. Yes”

She then kissed me hard and said “Now!". I felt my balls explode with pleasure. I felt the belt around my waist send jolts of energy to my penis. I came harder than I ever had before. I exploded over and over again. It was the highest feeling I have ever had. Near the end of the endless orgasm she stopped kissing me and just looked into my eyes. As the waves of euphoria settled throughout my mind, I felt a piece of myself dissapear into her deep deep eyes. Like a piece of my soul was now hers. I felt absolutely increadible as I fell exhausted on top of her. Something in my thoughts was missing, but I was too tired to think so I began to fall asleep.

“That’s it my child. Sleep now. Go into a deeeep restful sleep. You have completed your first step...”

I slept through most of the night and was completely surprised when I woke up fully clothed and standing at the foot of the bed. Valeria was just tightning her new looking silver buckle scout belt like the one I wore last night. I looked down at my clothes and saw that I was wearing all new clothing and an identical looking belt as Valeria. Normally I would have thought to question what was going on, but something in me just felt like staying silent. Like I just didn’t care. I felt a little confused.

“Oh, don’t fret my darling. Controlling your mind doesn’t mean I am going to hurt you. You will not have to suffer anymore. And you have to go to work today. See, look what time it is,” she said.

I looked at her watch, as the sun reflected off of it. The next thing I knew I was in my office and it was nine am. I was still wearing the new clothing. Alice, my co-worker walked in my office.

“My you look nice this morning,” Alice said.

“Oh, yes I went shopping with a friend last night,” I said. I did? Where did that come from?

“Oh, you’re friend has nice taste,” she said, obviously looking at my belt.

“Yes, you should meet her. She would like you a lot.”

“Maybe I will,” Alice said coyly as a strange sensation began to tingle around my waist.

I saw Alice’s eyes go glassy and her jaw went slack as I realized that she had just been mesmerized by the belt that Valeria gave me. I could feel my erection growing as the phone rang...

To BE CONTINUED.