The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming A Model.

By The Slaver.

Matthew and Norman Tyler had it all. Even if you had never met Matthew and Norman, you’d have met their ilk. The Tyler twins were God’s gift to women. At 6′2″ tall, they had blond hair, blue eyes, and the face of a million dollar GQ model. They could fill a 40 Athletic suit the way one should fill it: broad shoulders, developed biceps and triceps, a sculpted chests that drive women crazy at the gym, and tapered waists that leads to that delectable V to their toned cores and built legs and calves. If that was not enough, they were also blessed with beautiful cocks: 7″ flaccid, and well over 9″ when beefy and erect, with beautiful mushroom heads that women just love to suck. In every respect, Matthew and Norman were the epitome of male beauty and form.

But Matthew and Norman Tyler were also vain, narcissistic creatures, they knew they had good looking and they worked their mojo for their own self-indulgent purposes. The Tyler twins were also cash-strapped University students. While he attends a renowned university on a full sports scholarship, for football, they lacked the funds that their desired to enjoy the University lifestyle they believed they deserves. Luckily, football has concluded and Matthew and Norman could now pursue some part-time employment.

While strolling in the Student Union, Matthew saw an advertisement for a modelling agency seeking new, fresh talent. Every woman he and Norman had seduced has said to them that they should model. Matthew now considered the proposition and decided to visit the modelling agency’s website and learn more about it. When he returned to his dorm room, he found his brother there lying on his bed, jerking off. After Norman had shot his load, and cleaned up, and put his cock back in his pants. Matthew told Norman about the advertisement.

Matthew then powered up his laptop and visited the agency’s website. As Matthew and Norman researched the agency, they learned that their employ would not require a full-time commitment; they also learned that models had the capacity to make a good living, they decided to try their luck and complete application forms.

As they completed their application, Matthew and Norman answered various questions about their background and life, information that they normally would not share: that they were foster children, their family having abandoned them when they were 7; that they were scholar athletes; and that they were heterosexual; and that they did not have steady girlfriends. As Matthew and Norman were completing their applications, they heard a knock at their dorm room door. Their conquests, Andrea and Wendy, two sophomores, who lived in the west wing of Matthew and Norman’s dormitory, came to visit.

“Whatcha doin?” Andrea asked, Wendy stood quietly beside her. “We’re completing job applications. Actually Norman and I are glad you’re here. We need someone to take some pictures of us.” Matthew said, as he and Norman stood up, and went to their closets and retrieved two digital cameras. “Will you take the pictures?” Norman asked, as he and Matthew handed the two girls the digital cameras. “Sure.” Andrea stated, Wendy nodded her head, yes.

The two girls stood ready to take the pictures, but Matthew held up his hand and said, “Let us change our clothes.” Matthew and Norman walked into their closets, removed the clothes they were wearing, they then pulled on pairs of black slacks and white dress shirts, they left their shirts open to show off their body, the twins returned to the room. Andrea and Wendy stared at the two guys; and then both girls suggested that Matthew and Norman go into the hallway to take the photos against a neutral background. When Andrea and Wendy had completed taking those pictures, Matthew and Norman both told Andrea and Wendy, “That they need a couple more pictures, but this time a little different.” Matthew and Norman re-entered their room and removed the clothes they were wearing, they also removed their boxer briefs and put on a pair of white Speedo.

Matthew and Norman both, knelt on one of the beds and asked Andrea and Wendy to come in, and take the pictures. Before the two girls could set to taking the photographs, Matthew and Norman, together, lowered their Speedos and stroked their cocks, getting them rock hard. Then Matthew and Norman pull the Speedos back up, and asked Andrea and Wendy to take the photographs. Andrea and Wendy both took the photos, but shook their head as they did so. “Was that really necessary?” Wendy asked, still shaking her head.

“Absolutely, the Agency needs to see our goods. Don’t you like what you see?” Both Matthew and Norman said, both at the same time; Andrea and Wendy put the cameras down and began to approach Matthew and Norman. The Tyler twins had no intention of passing up on Andrea and Wendy’s skilled mouths. The two girls knelt before Matthew and Norman; they pulled down the twins Speedos, and then swallowed their cocks. Once Andrea and Wendy had finished, Matthew and Norman said to them, “We need to finish our applications, but we’ll all go out later.” Realizing that they were getting blown off, Andrea and Norman huffed and puffed out of Matthew and Norman’s dorm room, disgusted and annoyed. Matthew and Norman then downloaded the photographs from the digital cameras to their laptops and, each of them then selected two photographs to attach to their applications. When they had completed their applications, the Agency website advised them that they should expect a response within seven business days.

About several days later, Matthew and Norman received an email reply informing them that they had cleared the first round of the application process. The second round required an in-person interview. The email asked Matthew and Norman to provide several dates when they could appear for their interview. Matthew and Norman replied and provided several dates that they, both, could meet with Agency executives.

A few days later, the Agency made an appointment with Matthew and Norman for 16:30 the following Friday afternoon. The following Friday afternoon, Matthew and Norman took mass transit from their University to attend the Agency’s interview at their office at midtown L A.

When Matthew and Norman arrived at the office, a receptionist, a guy with a shaved bald head and wearing a tight, figure-hugging suit that showed off his well-built body; escorted Matthew and Norman into the office where their interview would take place. About five minutes, later a tall, handsome man not that much older than Matthew and Norman entered the office and said, “Hi, Matthew, Norman, I’m Thompson Corrigan, and this is my agency. I’m happy that you both have decided to accept this challenge. As well as your interview there will also be a photo shoot session. This photo shoot is an important component of the Agency’s decision to accept you both as model. I want to see how you both perform under the lights. You’ve met my receptionist and assistant, Ace. He’ll take you to the dressing room and get you ready for the shoot.”

Corrigan went to his desk and spoke into the intercom, “Ace, come in here for a moment.” When Ace entered the office, Corrigan said, “Will, let’s get these two prepped for the shoot.” Ace escorted Matthew into the adjacent dressing room and provided Matthew and Norman with sets of clothes for their test shoot. Ace also helped Matthew and Norman with make-up and their hair. Ace then took Matthew and Norman out into a studio for the photo shoot.

Matthew and Norman followed Corrigan’s direction to the letter. Corrigan took many photographs of Matthew and Norman in various poses and stances. At the end of the shoot, Corrigan took Matthew and Norman back into his office, and said, “That was good. Why don’t we take a break? You thirsty?” Matthew and Norman both nodded yes. Corrigan tossed Matthew and Norman a bottle of water, each, which Matthew and Norman both fully consumed. Corrigan began conversing with the twins.

As the three men conversed, Matthew said, “I don’t feel well.” Norman nodded his head, he too don’t feel well. “Something wrong?” Corrigan asked. “I feel lightheaded.” Matthew said, as he plopped into a chair near Corrigan’s desk. “I feel dizzy and I … I …” Norman said as he too plopped into a chair near to his bother Matthew; neither brother did finish their sentence. Both Matthew and Norman passed out in their chair next to Corrigan’s desk, a glazed dazed expression on their faces. Corrigan turned towards the office door said to Will, “OK, let’s get these two hooked up.”

Twenty four hours later, Matthew and Norman awoke from their dazed slumber. “Where are we. What happen to us?” Matthew asked, in the chair next to him Norman was shaking his head, “You’re both at my Models Agency.” Corrigan replied, he looked at Matthew and Norman. “And do you both know who I am?” He asked, “Yes. You’re Thompson Corrigan.” Both Matthew and Norman said together,

“And you both are ‘BOTTOM BOYS.’” And with that trigger, both Matthew and Norman fell into trance, still reclined in their chair. “Can you both hear me?” Corrigan asked, both Matthew and Norman nodded yes. “Good. Now tell me a little about yourself.” Said Corrigan. “My name is Matthew Tyler. I’m a University junior. I’m 21 years old.” Replied Matthew. “My name is Norman Tyler. I’m also University junior. And I’m also 21 years old, Matthew and I are twins.” Norman said.

“Do you two have any family?” Corrigan asked. “No. They abandoned us. No mother, father, aunts, uncles, cousins. Just us.”

“Do you both have girlfriends?” Asked Corrigan, “No. we tell people we’re straight, but we’re not. We’re gay. Have been for as long as we can remember.” Matthew and Norman replied as one. “So you enjoy having sex with men?”

“Love it. Sucking cock; having a cock in our ass. Love it. Can’t get enough of it.” Corrigan smiled. For the last twenty four hours, Matthew and Norman had listened to an mp3 continuous looped recording that had reprogrammed both Matthew and Norman as Corrigan wished. “Modelling involves being an exhibitionist. Do you two have a problem with that?” Corrigan asked still smiling at the two entranced men. “With these bodies? Just Look at us. We just love showing off our bodies, every inch of them.”

“Most of my clients need models who pose in risqué gear, or naked. Is that okay with you two?” Corrigan said as he rubbed his hardening cock through his pants. “If they pay us, we’ll model anything.” Came the joint reply, from Matthew and Norman. “Do you want to be a model?” Corrigan asked, Matthew and Norman answered yes, practically unaware of what they were saying.

“Good. When I count to three, you two will remember everything I’ve taught you both. You will return to your University. When I send you an email, you both will follow those directions completely. I want you two to keep up your daily exercise training even though football is over.” Corrigan retrieved a business card from his desk and handed it to Matthew. “I’ll arrange gym membership for you both with a trainer near your university. The owner of this gym is a friend of mine, and the gym is guy-friendly. As for university, that doesn’t interest either of you anymore. You’d both rather spend hours at the gym. At night, you’ll frequent gay bars about ten miles down the road where you go to University. Make sure to have sex as often as you like, every night with as many different men, close to your age, as you can. Do you understand?” Matthew and Norman nodded yes. “Good. 1-2-3.” As Matthew and Norman awoke from their trance; Corrigan invited them to change back into their clothes.

As Matthew and Norman departed the Agency office, Corrigan smiled and said to Ace. “They’ll make us thousands.” Ace smiled back at Corrigan. Corrigan pulled out his Cell, and made a call; “It’s done, by the end of the week, Matthew and Norman Tyler will be no more. You have nothing to worry about, just make sure I get my money when it’s all over with.” Corrigan ended the call.

When Matthew and Norman received Corrigan’s email about five days later, they were happy to read that the Agency had accepted them as new models. Corrigan asked Matthew and Norman to return to the studio on Friday at about 9:00pm for a photo shoot.

On Friday night, Matthew and Norman boarded the train to LA and went to the Agency. Corrigan and Ace greeted them at the Agency’s front desk. “I’m glad you could both make it, BOTTOM BOYS.” As Corrigan uttered the trigger, Matthew and Norman fell deeper into trance. “Follow us?” Corrigan said as he and Ace walked into the studio, Matthew and Norman followed behind. In the studio Corrigan ordered “Matthew Norman, take off your all your clothes.” Matthew and Norman removed all their clothes and stood naked and still waiting for Corrigan’s next command. Ace returned to the Agency’s front desk.

“Now, stroke your dicks. As you stroke your dicks, I want you both to listen to me.” Matthew and Norman began jerking off. “You both like the feeling of your rock hard cocks. Don’t you?” Matthew and Norman nodded yes. “University doesn’t give you that feeling, does it?” Matthew and Norman nodded no. “University is a waste of time, you both know that. Your modelling career is about to take off. Both of you will make great money. What does being a model mean?”

“Being a model means we both get to play with men.” Both Matthew and Norman replied, staring at Corrigan. “At University, you can’t play with men, can you?” Matthew and Norman nodded no. “So, to be a model, neither of you can’t go to University. The semester has now finished, but both of you won’t enrol for the next semester. I’ll help you get an apartment here in the city so both of you be closer to the office. You want that, don’t you?” Matthew and Norman nodded yes.

“Good. Now, as you’re not going to University any more, you both don’t need to be smart, do you? From now on, you’ll only remember the stuff you learned in grammar school and high school. Your heads doesn’t need all that University stuff in your heads, right?” Matthew and Norman nodded yes. “To be a good model all you need to know is working out at the gym, posing for the camera and having sex with men, right?” Matthew and Norman responded yes. “Now, if you want to be a model, all you two have to do is cum.” Corrigan didn’t have to say another word; Both Matthew and Norman stroked their cocks furiously until they screamed, and shot their loads of streaming cum all over the floor.

“Good, BOTTOM BOYS.” Corrigan smiled at Matthew and Norman; as he watched them fall deeper into trance. “I have a client who is coming to see you both this evening.” Corrigan told Matthew and Norman, “Would you like that BOTTOM BOYS?” Both Matthew and Norman nodded yes. Corrigan roared with laughed, his instructions, and the programing had taken root completely. “But first the two of you have a Video shoot to do.”

Corrigan approached his desk and spoke into the intercom, “Ace come in here. I have a job for you and am in need of your help.” As Ace entered the office, Corrigan drew close to him and said, “BOTTOM TOY.” On hearing his trigger, Ace fell into trance. “Ace later tonight, you; Matthew and Norman are going to perform for my client when they arrive. But, first you are to take Matthew and Norman to studio 69 in the basement for their shoot, after the shoot you’re to bring them back here, clean them up, and dressed ready for the Client. The three of you will wait in the dressing room, till I need the three of you. You understand?” Ace answered yes. “Good, now take Matthew and Norman too their video shoot.” As Ace, Matthew and Norman left his office on their way to studio 69, Corrigan roared with laughed, again, as he witnessed his plans being put into motion.

As they entered studio 69 Matthew and Norman saw two men, both in their late 30s, dressed in pairs of tight leather pants and leather vests. Neither of the twins knew that the two men were two of the top gay porn stars in the business; both guys were blessed with the thickest cocks in the business. A guy in tight jean and a tight white wife-beater came over, and told Matthew and Norman that he was the director of the video. He took a few minutes telling Matthew and Norman what they had to do. After which he nodded to Ace, who placed Matthew and Norman on their marks ready to begin the shoot; Ace then stood at the back of the studio, watching.

“And action.” Shouted the director, “Down BOTTOM BOYS and crawl.” One of the two porn stars ordered, Matthew and Norman fell onto the hands and knee and followed the two porn stars over to two tables, side by side. “Lie down on the tables, BOTTOM BOYS.” Matthew and Norman did as they had been ordered; once Matthew and Norman had lied down on the tables, the two porn stars secured Matthew and Norman’s arms and legs to the table legs. The two porn stars then began to fondle Matthew and Norman’s cocks, rendering them both rock hard.

Next the two porn stars attached a set of nipple clamps to Matthew and Norman’s breasts. They then began to spank Matthew and Norman about their bodies using pig slappers. After a few minutes the two porn stars stopped the spanking, they then leapt upon the tables and straddled themselves close to Matthew and Norman’s mouths, the two porn stars exposed their 9″, thick, hardening cocks. Silently, Matthew and Norman swallowed the men’s cocks and sucked until the men were erect. The men then pulled their erect cocks out, climbed off the tables, and untied Matthew and Norman. The two porn stars then led Matthew and Norman over to two padded fuck benches. Matthew and Norman lay on the benches, exposing his ass, as the men tied them down. The two porn stars then played with Matthew and Norman’s tight wholes, prepping them for their solid, hard cocks.

The two porn stars then penetrated Matthew and Norman with their rock hard tools, thrusting and shoving their cocks into Matthew and Norman’s tight asses. Matthew and Norman moaned, and cried out loudly. The two porn stars pulled out, retrieved ball gags and strapped them into Matthew and Norman’s mouths. The two porn stars then resumed fucking Matthew and Norman until they shot their loads into Matthew and Norman’s ass cheeks, cum oozing from their cracks. “And Cut.” Shouted the director, “That’s a print.” The two porn stars pulled out of Matthew and Norman, and climbed off of the fuck benches, taking no notice of the twins still bound down to the benches.

“Great job guys.” The director told the two porn stars, as they were busheled away, soon the studio was empty, but for the twins bound to the fuck benches and Ace. Ace walked over too Matthew and Norman, and untied them; Matthew and Norman stood up, cum still oozing from their ass cracks. Without a word Ace led Matthew and Norman out of the studio, and up stair, to be cleaned up and got ready for the client.

At about 11:30pm, the client, a man in his thirties, arrived at the studio. The client was a handsome man, standing at over 6′. He did not have the physique of either Matthew or Norman, but he was someone who did keep in shape. “Nice to see you, Corrigan.” the man said. “You, too, Dortmun. I hope you enjoy this evening’s entertainment. Have a seat, and pour your-self a scotch.” Corrigan walked over to the dressing room and knocked on the door. He also dimmed the lights of the photo shoot area. Dortmun poured himself a scotch and sat down in a leather high back chair facing the photo shoot area.

Ace led Matthew and Norman out of the dressing room on leather leashes. They walked over to the photo shoot backdrop. Ace pulled on the leash and displayed Matthew and Norman to Dortmun. Ace had placed a leather and metal cock cage on both, Matthew and Norman. Dortmun smiled as he inspected Matthew and Norman, licking his lips and taking a sip of his scotch. Ace led the two guys over to the padded fuck bench, he then proceeded to play with Matthew and Norman’s balls, tickling and licking. Matthew and Norman became aroused which caused both Matthew and Norman great discomfort as their cage could only, just about accommodate seven inches, not Matthew and Norman’s swinging erect 9″. Ace then began to play with Matthew and Norman’s cracks and then their wholes. All the while, Dortmun gulped tumbler after tumbler of scotch, which Corrigan keep refilled. Dortmun gawked lustily, savouring the entertainment.

As he finished the several tumblers of scotch, Dortmun sat in the leather high back chair, the tumbler falling out of his hands to the ground. Dortmun’s face bore a confused, dazed stare, drool run out of the corner of his mouth. Corrigan walked over to Dortmun and said, “Can you hear me?” Dortmun nodded yes. “Good. Now strip.” Dortmun began to remove his clothes. “And the underwear as well.” After Dortmun had removed his underwear, Corrigan placed a leather collar around his neck, and locked it in place. Corrigan then led Dortmun to the fuck bench in the photo shoot area. He had Dortmun lay face down on the fuck bench; and then restrained Dortmun to the bench.

Corrigan said to Matthew, “Stand at the front. Dortmun is going to suck your cock. Ace, you plough Dortmun’s ass. Norman you suck Dortmun’s cock. Now get to it. There’s no time to spare.” On Corrigan’s command, the three boys began playing with Dortmun. Corrigan removed Matthew’s cock cage. Matthew face-fucked Dortmun, forcing his 9″ erection down Dortmun’s warm, skilful mouth, while Ace shoved his meaty 9″ erection into Dortmun’s tight whole. Norman lay on the floor under the fuck bench, and sucked Dortmun’s cock, which pointed out of a hole in the fuck bench. Corrigan stood back and began taking photographs, and videos of Dortmun’s subjugation, all the while smiling, knowing that everything was working according to his plan. As Matthew shot his load upon Dortmun’s face and Ace spilled his seed upon Dortmun’s ass and lower back, and Dortmun shot his load into Norman’s mouth, Corrigan took the final set of photographs, and stopped the video. “Now, get him cleaned up, caged, butt plugged, dressed and back in the chair.” Matthew, Norman and Ace followed Corrigan’s direction.

Once Dortmun was dressed and back in the chair, Corrigan stepped in front of him and just like Matthew and Norman had been; Corrigan hooked Dortmun up to an mp3 continuous looped recording that would reprogram Him. Corrigan know that Dortmun had no intention of paying him for what he had done, too Matthew and Norman, to remove them from the outside world. And turn them into mindless models/sex-toys. So Dortmun would himself, just like Matthew and Norman would become a model/sex-toy, and Corrigan would get his money that way.

THE END: