The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BECOMING A BOYTOY?

By The Slaver.

Former Police officer Davidson drove down the Highway, and he knew that he was going to by late, arriving at his friend’s house. The traffic on the freeway had been almost bumper to bumper, and it had taken Davidson several hours to get onto the much freer West Coast Highway. Davidson and his friend had been college roommates, before, both of them had joined the Police Force. Davidson in Chicago, and his friend on the West Coast.

Thirty-one-year-old Davidson was stunningly handsome and had the physique that dropped jaws and got him as much pussy as he could ever want; his bed was only ever empty through choice, and not the lack of willing pussy to be fucked. Davidson’s friend Cortes had invited him to the West Coast for some vacation time, now that he had left the Police. Cortes knew his long-time college friend had not had a vacation away from the city where he had worked for years.

Finally, around 1:00pm, Davidson reached his friend’s, Cortes’s home. He parked his car on the driveway in front of the house; the driveway was full of cars. Davidson picked up his case from the back seat of his car and headed into his friend’s house, be a side door. In the house Davidson found his friend Cortes in the kitchen preparing some drinks. “You’re late.” Cortes snapped.

“I’m sorry. The traffic was really, bad on the freeway.” Davidson apologized. “I’ll shower really quick and change.”

“Hurry.” Cortes insisted. “The pool party started over an hour and a half ago.”

Davidson ran up to the guest bedroom that was to be his, for his vacation, with his case, Davidson through that it was strange that his friend’s girlfriend was nowhere too been seen. He through his case onto the bed, and stripped out of his clothes, and walked into the bathroom and showered quickly, but he still managed to rub one out while he showered? He sauntered out of the bathroom drying himself and searched in his case for his speedo. As he donned the speedo, Davidson adjusted his junk. He stared into the mirror and smiled. He knew he had the goods. He looked incredible. “I’m ready for my close-up.” Davidson smirked to himself, as he thought of all the pussy he was going to fuck while he stayed with his friend. He pulled a cloth robe off the back of the bedroom door, and he slipped it on.

Davidson walked down the staircase and headed for the pool pavilion at the rear of the home. As he stepped upon the patio, Cortes said, “Good. Finally, you’re here. Everyone, this is my college roommate, Davidson. He’s visiting from Chicago, he’s a former Police officer.” Davidson smiled at the group of people around the pool: that’s when he noticed that there was a greater number of men, than women, at this party. “Escaping the cold.” A man said. He approached Davidson and extended his hand. “I’m Turner Thascalos. That’s my husband, Hickson.” Thascalos said, as he pointed to a cute, looking guy, wearing a pair of speedo bathing trunks that accentuated his groin and packet. Hickson waved ‘hello’. The homophobic Davidson was shocked; he had no idea that Cortes had ‘THAT SORT OF PEOPLE’ as his friends.

Cortes approached with a drink for his friend, “Officer Cortes.” Thascalos said, nodding at Cortes, who nodded back, and then he left to mix with his other guests. Davidson did not know how, but he found himself seating at a table with Thascalos and Hickson, for a while the three sat and sipped their beverages, the homophobic Davidson tried hard not to show his distaste, of Thascalos and his husband.

Then another guy, also in the same tight speedo bathing trunks as Turner wore, walked over to the table. “Hi, I’m David Shorthouse I live next door, I’m a former Police officer as well. Sorry the wife’s’ not here, today. She’s out of town?” The guy said, there seemed to be a slight glazed look to the guy’s eyes: but it quickly pasted. Davidson could not help but notice, the strange look, the women gave Shorthouse, when he said: that his wife was out of town.

Davidson shook his hand. “Pleasure to meet you.” He said, Shorthouse just nodded his head and then moved away to another group of people, which seemed to be mostly men, Davidson noticed. Davidson, Thascalos, and Hickson just sat at the table, and were silent for a few seconds, and then. “Cortes told me you were a Police Officer back in Chicago, but you’re left the force to be a writer. Is that right Officer Davidson” Thascalos said, sipping his drink. “An aspiring writer.” Davidson replied. “It takes time.”

“I’m sure.” Thascalos said. Hickson did not say anything, he merely stared at the former police Officer, eyeing his package; Davidson took the advantage of the lull in conversation. There was something odd about Hickson’s manor, but Davidson could not, put his finger on what it was. Davidson stood up, and shed his robe, letting it drop to the ground, to reveal his tanned, fit body, and large package. The sun glistened upon his sculpted chest and core. Davidson looked incredible, and he knew it.

Hickson cooed softly, and the women had lustful smiles on their faces as Davidson dove into the pool and swam some laps. Thascalos lent near to Hickson, and whispered something in his ear, a strange, empty, glazed look came over Hickson’s face, and he fell silent. Davidson walked out of the pool, his speedo clinging to his body, highlighting his package, even in its cold-water affected condition.

“Come join us.” Thascalos said, as he held a beverage in his hand. Davidson did not want to join Thascalos and Hickson, he had spied a woman that he wanted to fuck senseless: but there was something about Thascalos’s voice, that made Davidson approach Thascalos and accepted the glass of what he assumed was lemonade. As Davidson drank the tart beverage, Thascalos stared at him, and smiled. “Let me get you another.” Even before Davidson had completely, finished his drink, Thascalos grabbed Davidson’s glass and filled the glass with another serving, Davidson drank that glass, as well. “You must have been thirsty.” Said Thascalos, the smile still on his face.

“I must have been.” Davidson said. He looked at Hickson, he seemed distant and dazed. “Cortes tells me that now you’re left the force in Chicago, you’re looking to maybe relocate to the West Coast.” Thascalos said. “Yes. I am. I going to try to … make a … career ...” Davidson said. He noticed he was having a hard time concentrating and focusing on his words and thoughts. “Hickson works for a large publishing company in the city. Maybe we can find you something there. That would … pay the bills.” Thascalos said.

“Yeah. That would … be nice.” Davidson added. “That way you can stay here and work. Hickson and I have space at our house just along the Coast. You ‘COULD’ live with us.” Thascalos said, handing Davidson another drink. “Yeah. That would be ok.” Davidson said, sipping his drink, Davidson agreed to Thascalos’s proposition without question.

“Why don’t you finish your drink and follow me?” Thascalos said. Davidson finished his drink and followed Shorthouse into the adjacent pool house, and then towards the bathroom. opened the door and said, “Follow me.” Davidson followed Thascalos into the bathroom. Thascalos locked the door, turned round, faced Davidson and said, “Take off your speedo.”

Davidson removed his speedo, Thascalos smiled. “You have a nice cock.” he said, as he fondled Davidson’s junk. Thascalos stroked Davidson’s cock. Quickly, Davidson’s cock hardened. Davidson watched as Thascalos knelt, in front of him and then kiss his engorging member. Thascalos licked Davidson’s ball sac and then Davidson‘s shaft. When Thascalos reached the top of Davidson’s mushroom head, he swallowed Davidson’s cock and sucked the stud police officer. “You like?”

“Yeah.” Davidson answered, closing his eyes and rolling his head from side to side. “When you live with me and Hickson, you’ll have your cock sucked every day. How does that sound?”

“Yeah, Fuck, Great.” Davidson replied. His mind could not say ‘no’. He enjoyed the feeling of Thascalos’s warm, wet mouth too much to say ‘no’. Thascalos sucked and sucked until Davidson began to moan. Thascalos pulled off Davidson’s cock and began jerking him off: in on time, Davidson grunted and climaxed, he shot a large load on Thascalos’s chest.

“Lick it up, Bitch.” Thascalos ordered. Davidson leaned over and licked Thascalos’s chest clean of his goo. “Good boy.” Thascalos said as he stood up, and pushed Davidson, down on his hands and knees: then he pulled down his own speedos, “Now Boy, it’s your turn. So, suck my dick, boy!” A moan escaped from Davidson, moment before he swallowed Thascalos’s monster cock, and set to work sucking the monster cock. It did not take long, for Davidson’s sloppy, first time blow-job to bring Thascalos to orgasm, filling Davidson’s gullet with rope, after rope of his salty goo.

Once Davidson had licked his cock clean, Thascalos pulled it out of the former Police Officer’s mouth and pulled up his speedos’ he looked down at Davidson, Thascalos then licked a finger, and without warning thrust the finger into Davidson’s virgin Whole. The former Officer moaned loudly as his Butt-whole was penetrated, and then finger-fucked for the first time. It did not take long, before Davidson grunted and Cum for the second time. Davidson’s Cum landed on the floor with a splat, his cock twitched several times, before Davidson stopped shooting his second load.

“Now, boy clean up your load!” Thascalos said pulling his finger out of Davidson’s whole: Davidson licked the floor clean of his Cum, “Now, boy get dressed and follow me.” Ordered Thascalos, wiping his finger in Davidson’s hair. The former Police Officer, stood up, pulled up his speedos, and followed Thascalos.

The two men walked out of the bathroom and pool house and returned to Thascalos’s husband. “Davidson’s going to move into our pool house.” Thascalos said, as he poured another glass of drink, and handed it to Davidson and said, “Sit down, and drink your drink, Officer Davidson.” Davidson sat down and sipped his drink. “Davidson can work at the publishing company, can’t he?” Thascalos said to Hickson. “Yeah, OK.” Hickson answered, without question, in a flat voice. Thascalos smiled at Hickson and Davidson and nodded ‘yes’. “And he’s going to fist you, and suck your cock too, every morning before you leave for work.”

“Okay.” Hickson said, in the same flat voice. Davidson listened to Thascalos as he sipped his drink. He did not understand what was being said, but he knew that Thascalos was in control. For the rest of that afternoon, Davidson just sat drinking and listening to whatever Thascalos told him.

The sun had set, and touches had been lit: their smoke drives on the night breeze. Thascalos watched as Davidson finished the last drink he had been given, Thascalos stood up and spoke to both Hickson and Davidson, “Hickson stand and show Davidson what it means to be owned by him!” Without, hesitation Hickson stood up, and pulled down his speedo; the reason for the large bulge in the front of his speedos become clear: Hickson’s sizable member was encased in a clear plastic Cock-cage.

“Good, now boy return home, go up to the bedroom, strip out of the speedo, lay on the bed and wait for me!” Without a word Hickson pulled up his speedos and left. Thascalos turned and looked at Davidson, “Follow me, boy”; Thascalos led Davidson back to the bathroom in the pool house. And for the next several hours, Thascalos homed Davidson’s cock-sucking skills. By the time Thascalos had finished, Davidson’s face dripped with Cum.

Two months later.

Davidson awoke as he did every morning around 6am. He dressed in a pair of tight speedos; the speedos he pulled on just managed to cover the plastic cage on his cock, Davidson then walked from the apartment above the pool house and headed to the main house. As he entered the house via the kitchen sliding door, Davidson fond Thascalos in the kitchen; Davidson greeted Thascalos, who handed Davidson a glass of orange juice. Davidson drank the beverage and stared at Thascalos. Thascalos smiled. Every day, since Cortes’s pool party, Thascalos had been feeding Davidson a daily dose of his mind-control elixir, which he had first given Davidson at the pool party, to cement his control over the former Police Officer, as well as Hickson and anyone else he wished to command, and control. Davidson had removed in with Thascalos and Hickson, two months ago.

“He’s upstairs waiting for you.” Was all Thascalos said to Davidson, after Davidson had finished his orange juice. Davidson walked out of the kitchen and to the staircase that led to second floor bedrooms. As he entered the master bedroom, Davidson found Hickson reclined on the bed, naked, but for the cage encasing his cock, waiting for Davidson. “Hi.”, Davidson said.

“Hi.” Hickson responded, Davidson stripped out of his speedos, and then got onto the bed next to Hickson. Davidson kissed Hickson, as he slid two fingers into Hickson’s hungry whole, and wiggled them around in Hickson’s butt; Davidson then pulled his fingers out of Hickson’s whole; between Davidson’s two fingers was the key to the cage on Hickson’s cock. Davidson unlocked the cage and removed it. Davidson, then proceeded to perform his daily service, of Hickson as ordered by Thascalos. When Davidson had finished pleasuring and fisting Thascalos’s husband, Davidson locked Hickson’s cock back up, and pushed the key back; deep in Hickson’s butt-hole. Davidson pulled on his Speedos, and left the room leaving Hickson a whimpering mess with a stretched whole, on the bed. Davidson went straight to the pool, he dived into the pool, and swum for a while, and enjoyed the California climate.

Shortly, Davidson had started swimming; Hickson now dressed in a dress suit, and walking funny, walked past the pool, on his way to work; he took no notice of Davidson swimming in the pool. After another twenty minutes had past, Davidson stopped swimming; and as Davidson climbed out of the pool, he spotted Shorthouse, the guy he had meet at Cortes’s pool party, who as well as being a former Police Officer, was, just like Davidson, also an aspiring writer, enter from a side gate. The handsome young man strutted towards the pool, at ease with his nudity, and caged cock. The sun had kissed Shorthouse’s skin with a golden tan. His daily exercise regimen had guaranteed Shorthouse a beautiful physique. Thascalos demanded nothing less of his toys: Davidson also had his own daily exercise regimen. “It is time?” Davidson said to Shorthouse. “Yes. Master Thascalos is waiting.” Shorthouse replied. Davidson shed his bathing speedos and joined the naked Shorthouse as they walked into the house and into Thascalos’s library.

Seated at a makeshift desk and working at his laptop, Thascalos looked up and saw Davidson and Shorthouse. “Right on time, boys.” Thascalos announced, closing his laptop; Thascalos then rose from his desk and led the boys from the library and into the main hall of the house. There, Thascalos opened a door and led the two boys down the basement stairs, to what Thascalos referred to as ‘the playroom’. When Thascalos and the boys reached the playroom, Thascalos reclined upon the cushions and pillows strewn about the floor of the basement. The boys knelt near Thascalos, lowered Thascalos ‘s shorts and licked his cock and balls. “Good boys.”

Thascalos smiled as he watched his two boy-toys service him. The aspiring writers needed time to ply their craft. Thascalos sponsored the boys, offering them a place to live, a stipend, but only a limited time to write, after all the two former Police Officers had to earn their keep. The boys unknowingly reciprocated by serving Thascalos’s sexual needs. Thascalos’s daily feeding of his mind-numbing serum, to Davidson and Shorthouse, that guaranteed their involuntary servitude. Thascalos had long ago lost interest in his husband, who offered his whole to any dick that came within his sight; Thascalos now only Hickson just as a front. Hickson had once long ago, been straight, and had a great fortune, from his father, who had died some-time ago. Hickson had been Thascalos’s Lab assistant, and the very first person Thascalos had used his mind-control elixir, on. But now the fortune, had all but, gone. And Hickson’s whole was now not as tight as it had once been, from all that cock he had been having, before Thascalos stepped in and put a stop too it.

Davidson and Shorthouse alternated turns sucking Thascalos’s cock and balls. They wanted to fondle their cocks, but they understood their duty. Thascalos’s pleasure came first, not theirs. After almost thirty minutes, Thascalos unlocked both boys and announced, “Lie down and suck each other’s cocks.” Davidson and Shorthouse reclined upon the mat on the floor of the basement. Thascalos watched the aspiring writers perform, sucking each other’s cock. But for Thascalos’s daily cocktail, Davidson and Shorthouse would never have sucked another man’s cock. In Thascalos’s home, Davidson and Shorthouse routinely sucked cock—his cock, their cocks, anyone Thascalos entertained, which was a great many cocks, for both Shorthouse and Davidson to serve.

Thascalos leaned against the fuck bench in the corner of the playroom and watched his boy-toys suck until they climaxed. As he watched Davidson and Shorthouse shoot their loads, Thascalos stroked his cock and busted his nut, making sure to shoot his load upon his own chest. Thascalos then fed Davidson and Shorthouse their daily doses of cum, stoking their addiction to man-jizz.

“Go create. I’m not paying you to suck cock all day.” Thascalos teased, neither Davidson, nor Hickson spent more than a few hours a day writing: the two former Police Officers spent more time earning their keep, serving cock. Davidson and Shorthouse climbed the stairs, leaving Thascalos alone in the playroom.

As he heard the basement door close, Thascalos walked over to the corner of the playroom and opened the closet door. Thascalos smiled. Standing in the closet, naked, totally hairless, bound with his hands tied above his head, and gagged with a dildo gag was the third of Thascalos’s boy- toys. Thascalos fondled the man’s junk, stroking his cock, which was trapped in a leather and metal-studded cock ring. Thascalos stared in the man’s eyes as he edged the man to the brink of climax, but he stopped short of letting the man, Cum. He turned the man around to make sure that the butt plug remained firmly entrenched in the man’s whole.

“Did you get hard watching your friends suck my dick?” Thascalos whispered. The man nodded ‘yes’. Thascalos smiled. “Sure, you did, Officer Cortes. Sure, you did.” Thascalos smiled at the bound Cortes, “Or should that be, former Officer Cortes. After all, just like your friend Davidson, and your neighbour Shorthouse, you too are now a former Police Officer, and an aspiring writer.” Cortes whimpered even louder at hearing this. Still smiling Thascalos closed the closet door; Thascalos climbed the steps from the basement playroom; he felt his cock twitch and start to harden as he thought of the fun, he was going to have with his three toy-boys, and the pain that was going to be inflicted on his husband Hickson.

THE END: