The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because of a damn cookie

Tammy was a 22 year-old model known as Tammy Ray on social media. Long bleached -blond, straight hair, shiny big blue eyes and a cute face. She had small 70 A-cup breasts and a well trained body and round firm butt. And she knew how to use her facial expressions. She lived with her boyfriend David in a house that they just bought a year and a half ago. They were both influencers on social media, and really successful ones. Tammy was even more popular than David. But both of their posts and videos and pictures on social media made them very wealthy. They lived a very prosperous and priviliged life. And everything would continue to be just great, if there wasn’t Tammy’s father who was not happy with what she made. Tammy was a smart girl and with great achievements in her high-school diploma. He wanted her to go to college and learn something, maybe study medicine like he did. Because her father was a medical with his own surgery that he runs together with his wife.

So Tammy and her father made a compromise. He just wanted her to do an internship in a local retirement home and learn something about the job as a nurse and carer for old people. Her father and her knew that this wasn’t the job she would do even if she would go to school again. But Tammy’s father told her to think of it as a social service, just so she did something real for the community. Then she could continue just living her social media life if she wanted to.

Tammy waited at bus station and took out her phone. She made a picture of herself with a face that looks disappointed but cute at the same time. “Beginning a stupid internship at the retirement home today. Just hate old people.” That was what she wrote under her picture. Then she posted it as the bus arrived.

She entered the bus and walked towards the end of it. As she did she realized all the looks on her face and perfectly made hair and her body. On the outside she gave the impression of not liking it and finding in gross. But on in the inside she took a shower in all the attention she got. She stood on the end of the bus and took out her phone again. Wow, she thought. She already got more likes and views as she thought she would get in the next hour. And she posted it just five minutes ago.

Ten more minutes later the bus arrived at the station that was right in front of the retirement house. Tammy stepped out, turned herself around and made one more selfie of herself with the retirement home in the back. She posted a tongue-out smiley and a laughing smiley under the picture.

That would be her new job for a whole month, she thought. She let out a stressed moan. “Ok, Tammy”, she said to herself, “grit your teeth and get to it!” She entered the house. She told the receptionist who she was and then she was sent to the second floor. A nice, friendly woman with dark skin and dark hair greeted her with a smile.

“So, you must be Tammy, the new intern”, she said. Tammy nodded her head and said: “Yes, I am”. “I am Rita”, the woman said. They shook hands. “I am a nurse here since fifteen years. All I can tell you is, that it’s such a great job. The old retirees are so thankful of us and our services. You will see, that they need us.” Tammy formed a faked smile for the woman. She was great in faking smiles.

“So, come with me”, Rita said, “I’ll show you around”. Rita got up off her chair, took a last sip of her coffee and then put the coffee cup back on the table.

Tammy followed Rita through the different areas of the retirement house. Rita showed her the cafeteria, the doctor’s room and even the garden with the small pond. Then they went to see after some of the retirees, so Tammy could introduce herself. Three rooms and three fake smiles later they reached the room of Archie. Archie was a 69-year old man with frizzy white hair. He just had a few of his teeth left. So he had a false set of teeth that he chose not to wear at any time. At the moment he didn’t have his teeth in.

“Hi, Archie”, Rita said. Archie opened his eyes from a little sleep and raised his head. “This is Tammy, the new intern”. “Yeah, I am Tammy”, Tammy said.” She will assist us in the next month”, Rita said. “Is there anything you need?”

“My Coffee”, Archie responded. “Oh, right. Did no one bring it already?” Archie shook his head while lasting his eyes on Tammy, checking out her body. Tammy realised this and looked away with a blush. “Ok, Archie Barchie. We will get your coffee”, Rita said. Then she left the room and Tammy followed. She could feel Archie’s eyes checking out her butt.

In the kitchen Tammy considered telling Rita that she felt uncomfortable in Archie’s room. But she didn’t. Rita made the coffee as Archie likes it. Then she said to Tammy: “So, can you bring him his coffee please. I just got another thing to do and we can catch up later. Ok? Just give it to him and maybe talk a little, so you get to know our retirees.” Tammy took the tray with the coffee cup and a small plate with cookies on it as Rita went another direction. “Ok, Tammy”, she said to herself while walking to Archie’s room. “I will just put the cup on his table and leave without a word”.

Tammy knocked on the door and entered. Archie lay on his bed in his pyjama. “Hallo, I got your coffee here”. She put the tray with the coffee and the cookies on the Table that stood near the window. Tammy was about to leave as Archie took the word again: “Hey, please stay just for a while. I know you hate it here. I can see that. But if you go out there, the nurses will have so much more things for you to do that you don’t want. I can think of very disgusting stuff that you have to learn as a nurse. And if you just stay here for a while, maybe it doesn’t have to be today. You can always say, that you wanted to talk to the old people to get to know them. Right?”

Tammy thought about what he could have meant by “disgusting stuff”, but she didn’t want to think of it. Maybe he’s right. And maybe Tammy could just listen to his stories and the time will pass faster. Tammy chose to sit down on one of the two chairs on the table. And as Archie got out of his bed she looked at all the stuff that he got in his room. She noticed a foxtail hanged up on the wall with sign beneath that said “Red Foxes”. “That´s my old Biker Gang”, Archie said as he sat down. “I was in a Rocker Club. We lived for the road, the music, the beers and...the Ladies”, he said with a wink. Tammy made a disgusted and arrogant expression on her face. But this was not fake. Then she realised this smell that came from Archie. He smelled a lot like sweat. Tammy turned her face to the side and nearly choked. “I hate Rockers. And Bikers. That is all so stupid. I am into tech music and festivals”, Tammy said dismissively.

Archie took a sip of his coffee and ate one of the cookies. “Hey, take one, they are delicious”, Archie said pointing to a cookie that was on her side of the plate. “No, thanks, I have to stay in shape”.

Tammy took out her phone and looked in her face. “Do you have a mirror anywhere?”

“Bathroom”, Archie replied. “Tammy went for the bathroom just to check her makeup and her face. She hoped that the disgust she felt because of this old man would not be noticeable on her facial skin. But her face just looked beautiful as always. In the meantime Archie took a small bottle out of a box that he kept in his cupboard. He dripped five drips of its content on the cookie on her side of the plate. Then he put the bottle back in the box and put the box next to his seat where Tammy couldn’t see it. Seconds later Tammy came from the bathroom and sat down again. “Tell you what”, Archie said. “If you just eat one cookie with me, then I will stay quiet as long as you wish and you can play with your phone or so. And I will tell Rita that you talked to me nicely. What do you say?”

Tammy thought about it. She had to stay in shape. She didn’t eat a cookie for a long time. On the other hand she didn’t have anything for breakfast and the day could be long. So what could one cookie cause?

“Alright, deal”, Tammy said. “I eat this one and then you leave me alone.” Archie nodded his head with a smile as Tammy took the cookie in her hands and took a bit, then another and another and swallowed it. “Oh, tastes actually quite nice”. As she had swallowed the last bit of it down her eyes turned bigger and bigger and she couldn’t help herself but looked Archie right in the eyes.

“There you are”, Archie said. “Now we’re talking. I have to admit that I lied. I will not shut my mouth. Actually there’s a lot we have to talk about. So, from now on your life will change dramatically. Until now you just served yourself. But in the future you will serve a whole other purpose. Now and forever as my slut!” Tammy’s eyes went even bigger. Her beautifully made, blue eyes.

“The cookie you ate. I put a liquid on it I bought from South America. It is very, very rare. I only have one bottle. It makes people bound and committed to the first person that looks in their eyes. And they will do whatever they say, forever. So, are you ready for a new life. We will have so much fun together. So I want you to lose the ability to talk on your own for the moment. You cannot scream our talk if I don’t command it. Right now I want you to close the door with the key from the inside. And walk sexy for me, my little girl.” Tammy did as she was told.

“Now, come back to me and kneel under the table in front of me. I think you owe me more than an apology. Apologize to me! And call me Daddy!” Tammy knelt in front of Archie, looked up at him and said: “I am sorry, Daddy.”

“That’s right. Good girl. I want you to know, the liquid just makes your body respond to me, not your mind. On the inside you feel and think everything as usual. Your personality is captured in your head. But no matter how you think or feel about all the stuff I will make you do. You will do it for me. And you will do it well.” Tammy’s eyes slowly got their normal size back, cause right now her body has been programmed to follow her new Daddy’s orders.

“Now, little Tammy, I want you to take the pants of my Pyjama down.” Tammy did so. And so Archie’s half erect penis jumped out and stood there right in front of her face. “Take down the foreskin and take a long deep breath through your nose! Breath in the smell of your Daddy’s unwashed cock! And smile at me while doing so, smile with the prettiest of your faces!” Tammy took in the smell of his cock. On the inside she wanted to cry and scream and felt like she had to vomit. But she couldn’t. All she could do was smile like she was the happiest little girl of all time.

“Take the whole head of it in your mouth and suck on it!”, Archie commanded. “Suck up all the dirt and precum and enjoy yourself.” Tammy sucked on the head up and down. She hoped that somebody would enter the door. She hoped that Rita would help her.

“Oh and don’t worry yourself about the door. At this time I don’t expect anybody. And certainly not Rita. She has a lot of stuff to do at this time. So we two have all the time we need. Look at me while giving me the best blowjob of your life!” Archie hold Tammy’s head from behind and helped her go up and down on his cock. His cock is still not fully erect, maybe it cannot stand more than this. But even when erect it would not be as big as her boyfriend’s cock.

“I will cum in a moment. And I want you to catch all of it with your mouth. Catch it all like a good little slut for me...That’s it...I’m gonna...” Archie’s breaths went faster and faster and suddenly he moaned. Tammy sucked Archie’s cock while he orgasmed right into her mouth. After a while his breaths began to slow down and Archies body began to relax again.

“Now, keep my cum in and play with it in your mouth while you get your phone. That’s it. Now position your beautiful face right next to my cock, open your mouth and hold out your tongue a little so the cum can be seen on the camera. Now smile and take some pictures of you and my cock. You are such a slut, but such a good girl. Good job. We will save them for later.” Tammy put her phone back on the table and waited for more orders from her Daddy. “Ok, now swallow my cum.” Tammy did. “Good girl. And clean my cock with your mouth and tongue and swallow again.” Tammy did. “Good girl.”

“Now come up to me and give Daddy a kiss. And take your phone out again.” Tammy hold her phone in her right hand and kissed Archie on the mouth. “Let’s let the world out there know about the fact that you have a new Daddy and a new life for you is about to begin. Shall we? Take some pictures of us while we kiss. And let’s make out big time.” Tammy shot up to twenty pictures of them while tongue-kissing each other.

After that Archie made her lay in his bed with him. Archie had is Pyjama back on. But Tammy was not allowed any clothes. She was completely naked under his blanket with him while he touched and stroked her everywhere he wanted. “What do you think of my Tattoos?”, Archie asked. “I want you to answer truthfully in just one sentence. Then you lose the ability to speak again.” “I hate tattoos”. Oh, Archie looked surprised but amused at the same time. “All right. In spite of that I don’t think that your little opinion should hold us back from getting your whole body covered in sexy, slutty, rocker tattoos. Am I right, sweety? Nod your head!” Tammy nodded. “And while we’re at it...” Archie stroked her breasts. “I guess we should make them a lot bigger, don’t you think so, Tammy? Nod again and thank me for my great ideas!” Tammy did.

“That’s my girl. Oh by the way, I think this foto would be perfect.” Archie had her phone in his hands and scrolled through the pictures of them where they were kissing before. He stopped at a picture where it looks like Tammie sucked on Archies tongue a little. “Yeah, take this one. And post it on your account right now. Text: I love my new Daddy. And I love the Red Foxes beneath!” Tammy did. Inside she felt like she was dying. Her whole life had changed just because of a damn cookie...