The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Because I Can

by Iron Nick

“Oh...my...god,” said Madison quietly into her cell phone, “I guess Cafe Mesa is serving muffin tops now.” She watched the waitress in the black skinny jeans and tight t-shirt walk off after delivering her half-decaf soy milk skinny latte. “Some people really need to use mirrors when they dress!”

Madison sipped her drink slowly as she listened to her phone. A drop of coffee dripped and landed on the edge of her table. “Eep!” she said as she shoved herself away from the table. “What...Oh, I almost spilled coffee on my pants....Well, what would YOU do if you spilled coffee on your $700 camel suede jeans? I thought so!” She wiped the coffee drip with a napkin. “Yeah, well, don’t be too long, Rache, I’m like so bored....OK...love youuu!” She hung up her phone then switched it over to internet to check her social network sites.

Madison twisted a lock of her long, wavy blonde hair around her finger as she set her phone down and looked around. A man sitting at the next table was staring at her. He looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He was of average build with dark hair and unremarkable features. Madison gave him a fake, nervous smile and looked away. A few moments later she looked back, and the man was still staring at her. This time with a weird creepy grin. Madison sneered at him, and the man snickered.

“Creep,” she said under her breath. She then swallowed hard as the man got up and walked over to her table and sat down.

“Excuse me?” she said haughtily, “did I like invite you over...”

“Shut up and sit still,” said the man.

Madison wanted to tell the man off, but she could not speak. She then wanted to get up and leave, but could not move. Her heart raced, and her body temperature rose a bit. She grew nervous and scared.

“Tell me your name,” said the man.

“Madison Marie Wilcox,” she said meekly.

“Madison, you’re a very pretty girl,” said the man, “You have great hair, pretty green eyes, a cute nose, a very nice body, but I bet you’re a bit of a bitch, aren’t you?”

Madison just stared at the man. She was scared and confused.

“Yes, so are you waiting for someone?” asked the man.

“Yes, my friend Rachel.”

“Where is she?”

“Getting her nails done down the street.”

“Ah, who drove, you or her?”

“She did.”

“Good, now Madison, I don’t think you were a ‘mean girl’ in the stereotypical sense. I bet you didn’t torture girls you thought were fat, nerdy, or your rivals for beauty and popularity. You were probably more of the type to make snarky, mean comments behind their backs like you did to that waitress. Oh, tell me, what do you do for a living?”

“I do some part time modeling for local businesses,” Madison said. Her palms were sweaty now.

“Really,” said the man, “you are pretty enough to model, but you actually make a living doing that? Do you live with your parents still?”

“No, I share an apartment with Rachel. My step-dad pays the rent and gives me an allowance, but I have to take classes at Tech.”

“What’s your major?”

“Marketing.”

“Do you like it?”

“No, I hate school. I want to be a model or marry rich,” said Madison not knowing why she volunteered so much information.

“Madison, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No,” she said meekly.

“When was the last time you had one?”

“About a month ago.”

“Why did you break up?”

“Barry is a med student, and was too busy all the time. I only saw him on Friday or Saturday.”

“Why was that a problem?”

“I like to go out a lot, and he could only go with me like once a week, and he got tired of me complaining about all his studying.”

“Typical. Well, Madison, I’m the type of guy who loves to have fun with shallow bitches like you. Now if I thought you were really a mean bitch, you’d be in for some public fun. You might have heard of the two young ladies who were arrested for giving $2 blow jobs to underaged boys? No, well, don’t worry; that’s not your fate.”

Madison’s breathing grew heavier and she glanced around seeking some sort of help.

The man pulled out a paper and a pen from his jacket pocket. “Give me your phone number and address.”

Madison gave him the information.

“Good, now get on Facebook and post this.”

He wrote something down and passed it to Madison.

Madison took her phone and pulled up the site. She looked at the paper. She posted: “That SOB gave me crabs! No more one night stands w/ strangers!” She wanted to cry.

“Good, Madison. Now don’t make any more posts for 72 hours. Here’s your punishment for being shallow and snarky: Any time you hear the sound of your own voice or you hear your friend Rachel’s voice, you will have a tremendous orgasm. When you orgasm, you will cum like you’ve never cum before. As long as you hear your or her voice, you will orgasm non-stop until the voice stops. Now, since I’m a nice guy, I’ll let you tell Rachel what’s going on. I was thinking about not allowing you to tell her, so she’d just keep talking to you trying to figure it out, not that she’ll believe you anyway. Now, where was I? Oh, you will also not be able to remove your jeans and panties. You can pull them down if...you know...you have to use the restroom, but pull them back up when you’re finished. If anyone asks you a question, you MUST answer. Now, I’ll call or stop by later to tell you how you can put a stop to this. Oh, and leave the ‘muffin top’ waitress a $20 tip. ‘til we meet again!” The man got up and walked off.

“Cree—eeeep!” said Madison before gripping the edge of the table as her orgasm subsided.

“Oh nooooo!” she muttered aloud as another orgasm shuddered her body.

The waitress came back. “Can I get you anything else?” she asked with a friendly smile.

“No-ooh!” said Madison, clenching her teeth and gripping the table harder.

“Are you OK?” the waitress asked.

“No-oohhoo!” said Madison. She felt herself leaking into her panties. “Just...ahhh, ahhh, the...check...ahhh, please,” she said as a long orgasm wracked her body.

“Um, OK,” said the waitress. She reached into her apron and pulled out her order pad. She placed it on the table. “I’ll get that whenever your ready,” she said with a worried smile and walked off.

“Oh, Ga-hhad!” said Madison forgetting for a moment her curse. Her panties were now wet, she was panting, and squeezing her thighs together. She slowly reached into her purse. She didn’t even look at the check, she just put $30 on the table. She checked her phone for the time. Rachel was due any moment.

The waitress came back for the check. She looked down and saw all the money. “Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yesss,” said Madison between clenched teeth.

“Well, thank you VERY much!” said the waitress, who gave another smile and walked off.

Madison sat still and tried to figure out how this was happening. She hated the wet sticky feeling in her crotch and looked down. She was glad her cum had not soaked through to her expensive jeans.

A few minutes later, she saw Rachel enter the coffee shop. Madison got up and quickly walked over to Rachel. Rachel’s wavy red hair had strawberry blonde highlights and was in a thick pony tail. She kept her big sunglasses on, covering her blue eyes, which were covered in too much make up as usual.

Rachel saw Madison. She held up her hands to show off her manicure. “What do you think?” she asked.

Madison stopped. She bent over a bit and clenched her thighs as another orgasm swept through her.

“I thought about hot pink,” said Rachel, “but decided to go with...Maddy, what’s wrong?” she asked as she saw her friend bent over, thighs and jaw clenched, and chest heaving.

“I...I...can’t...oh god! I...can’t stop orgasming!” Madison blurted out before grabbing Rachel’s hand and dragging her outside.

“Maddy, that’s insane! Tell me what’s wrong!” said Rachel.

“Oh god!” said Madison, “puh-lease...stah-op!” Madison was cumming and breathing hard.

“Maddy, tell me what’s wrongmmph!”

Madison moaned loudly and clamped a hand over Rachel’s mouth. “I...,” Madison clenched her teeth and tried to get the words out quickly, “I have to or-gasm...oh god...when I hear...ohhhhh...our voices!”

Rachel took a step back and looked at her friend with shock and disbelief.

Madison held a finger to her lips. She was still hunched over, and a small wet spot appeared in the crotch of her camel suede jeans. She was panting and close to tears. She reached in her purse and pulled out her smart phone. She texted a message to Rachel.

Rachel’s phone went off, and she read the text from Madison. “Plz take me home dont say a word. I will xplain l8tr.”

Rachel gave Madison a worried, sad look then pointed to where her car was parked down the street.

On the way to their apartment, Madison sat quietly, composing a text to Rachel. After a fifteen minute silent ride, they reached their apartment complex.

Insdie their apartment, Madison sent the text: “I was cursed by a stanger. I orgasm when I hear our voices. I cant explain it just believe me!”

Rachel went to her room and came back with a notebook and a pen. She opened the notebook and wrote, “This is hard to believe.”

Madison took the notebook and wrote. “I know, but it’s true! I orgasm at the sound of our voices!!!!” She handed the notebook back to Rachel and pointed at the wet spot on her crotch.

Rachel stared at her. “Testing,” he said aloud.

Madison grunted and stooped over a bit. She mouthed the word “STOP!”

Rachel mouthed “Sorry!” before writing, “It’s just so hard to believe!”

Madison took the notebook and wrote, “I had to give the man my number and address, and I think he’ll come by and tell me how to end the curse.”

“You gave him our address?!” blurthed out Rachel.

Madison fell to her knees as Rachel spoke and bent over. “Stop!” she yelled before moaning again.

Madison crawled to Rachel then grabbed the notebook. “Do you think I like this?!!!!! I had no choice! The man has some weird power!”

Rachel took the notebook back and wrote, “Go change at least.”

Madison read the note and took the book back. “I can’t! Part of the curse or whatever he did to me!”

Rachel and Madison looked helplessly at each other. Madison wrote she was going to bed and asked Rachel not to talk aloud. They hugged, and Madison went to her room and crawled into bed. She eventually fell asleep.

Madison woke up orgasming to the sound of Rachel’s voice. Rachel was angrily criticizing someone.

Madison got out of bed and made her way into the living room. She saw Rachel at the door. The door was ajar with the chain locked.

“Whatever you did to her, make it stop!” said Rachel.

“Ooohhh, ooooo!” said Madison as she first orgasmed to the sound of Rachel’s voice then the sound of her own voice.

Rachel turned and saw her friend bent over with thighs clenched. “Oh, I’m so sor...” she cut herself off as she saw the effects her words had on her roommate.

Madison looked up and saw the stranger from the coffee shop peering in through the crack in the door. He smiled at her. “Let me in, and I’ll tell you how to end this curse,” he said confidently.

Madison nodded at Rachel, who closed the door and undid the chain. Rachel opened the door and stepped back. She shot daggers at the man who walked in and went straight to the couch and sat down.

“OK, Madison, come over here and kneel before me like a good girl.”

Madison walked over and knelt in front of the man.

The man rubbed his chin. “Tell me, do you swallow?”

“No-oohh!” she said.

“Oh, you spit?”

“No-ohh!”

“You don’t suck cock?”

“On-ly...dur-ing...fore..ohhh...play-ay!” said Madison as she orgasmed.

“You asshole!” said Rachel.

The man looked at Rachel. “Rachel, shut the fuck up. Nod if you have a vibrator.”

Rachel went to say something, but could only nod.

“Good, go get it, come back here, get on her knees and suck on it.”

Rachel left.

“Madison, Madison, Madison,” said the man, “you only suck cock during foreplay? Not good. Here’s how to break the curse of having the sound of your voice causing your orgasms. What’s your favorite hangout?”

“Sun...Crown...Bar...ohhh...and...Grillllllle!”

“I know that place. Very nice place. Kind of a yuppie place or whatever the term for yuppie is these days. I hear they have great daquiris. OK, here’s the ONLY way to break the curse...oh, Rachel’s back.”

Rachel glared at the man. She knelt beside Madison and started sucking on her sleek, white vibrator.

“Get it good and slobbery,” said the man before turning back to Madison. “Go to the Sun Crown and give a blow job to a man in the men’s room. Oh, and since you obviously don’t like cum in your mouth, have him cum on your face.”

Madison’s eyes went wide. She started to cry.

“No crying, Madison, act happy.”

Madison’s tears stopped, and she smiled a dopey smile.

“That’s better. Now when the man comes on your face, you will have the greatest, wettest orgrasm of your life. Now, to prove what you did and for me to lift the curse, you must return here and show me the cum on your face. That will cure the sound of YOUR voice causing you to orgasm, BUT do nothing to wash it or wipe it off or cover it before you get here. If you show up having wiped the cum off or covered it, the curse will be back. Understand what you have to do?”

“Yeh-esss!”

“OK, to make it easier, you no longer have to answer questions if you don’t want to. Get going. Rachel and I will have some fun here while you do your task.”

Madison looked into Rachel’s pleading eyes, gave her a sympathetic look, then got up, grabbed her purse and headed out.

She got into her Mini Cooper and headed for the Sun Crown, dreading what she was about to do. Along the way, she formulated a plan to get in, find a guy, convincingly get him to let her suck him off and cum on her face, and do so without speaking and get out fast.

She arrived at the Sun Crown and walked in. It was crowded as usual. The place was a bar on one side and a restaurant on the other. The bar was crowded with twenty-somethings flirting, chatting, and having a good time.

“ Maddyyy!” came a voice from Madison’s right. She looked over and saw her friend Melissa heading for her. Melissa wore a tight little black dress and was holding a half-empty daquiri. She walked over and gave Madison a hug. “Hey, babe, what’s up?”

Madison pointed at her throat and shook her head.

“What, you sick?” said Melissa in an annoyingly loud drunken voice.

Madison nodded, hugged Melissa then walked off.

“Hey, being sick is no excuse for being rude!” called Melissa.

Madison held her hands over her wet crotch and scanned the bar. She saw an attractive young man she had seen before but did not know. She decided he would do and walked over to him. He was at the bar by himself chatting with Helena, the female bartender as she made drinks.

Helena smiled at Madison. “The usual?” she asked.

Madison smiled and shook her head. She then took a bar napkin and pulled a pen from her purse. She wrote, “Please come with me to the men’s room, and I’ll give you the greatest BJ of your life, but you have to cum on my face!” She then drew a heart and did her best to disguise her humiliation and look sincere as she handed the young man the note.

The young man read the note and raised his eyebrows. He looked at Madison’s smiling face. “Seriously?”

Madison nodded. She then leaned forward and grabbed the young man’s head and french kissed him long and hard.

The young man kissed back. After the kiss, the man pulled back. “Whoa!” he said. “I guess you are serious. “Um, I’m Mitch. You’re Madison. I’ve seen you hear before and heard your name mentioned.”

Madison smiled again. She took his hand and lead him through the crowd to the men’s room. Madison stopped outside the men’s room. She remembered her constant orgasming and how it became a torture. She steeled herself and pulled Mitch into the bathroom.

There was a guy washing his hands and another at the urinal. Both noticed Madison, and they looked at her with shock. Madison did not make eye contact and pulled Mitch into an empty stall. She locked the stall. She looked at Mitch and pointed at her face.

“Why aren’t you speaking?” he asked.

Madison arched her eyebrows a few times as if to say she was being kinky and knew what she was doing. She dropped to her knees and undid Mitch’s jeans. Soon she had his jeans and boxes down and was pumping his shaft with her hand. She then took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it.

Madison had sucked cock before, and except for some early blow jobs had only sucked cock during foreplay, but now she found herself loving it more than she ever had despite the fact she should have felt degraded by kneeling on a men’s room floor with her ankles on either side of a toilet. She kept sucking, licking, and kissing away as Mitch moaned and gently put his hands on her head.

After a few minutes, he pushed her off of his cock then grabbed it and pointed it at Madison’s face. He shot a stream of cum from her hairline to her eyebrow.

“Oh GOD!” Madison cried out as the greatest orgasm she ever felt wracked her body. She felt cum actually squirt from her pussy.

Mitch shot another stream across her nose and on her left cheek, and again Madiso cried out in ecstacy. Finally, Mitch dribbled some on her head causing one final shocking orgasm.

Madison sat back and hit her lower back on the toilet. She was panting. “Oh my god! Oh my god!” she said over and over again, pleased to find out that the sound of her voice had no effect on her.

Madison stumbled to her feet. She looked at Mitch who was zipping up.

“Thanks, Madison, so do you want to....”

Madison pushed past him and unlocked the stall. She ran out and stopped to the sound of applause and cheering. She burned in shame as she saw five guys standing their cheering and clapping. She ran past them and out into the bar then pushed her way through the crowd to the door.

In her car, she looked at herself in the mirror. The cum was drying on her face, and she was blushing bright red. She started the car and drove home.

Madison walked into the apartment and stopped in shock. Rachel was naked and was on her knees in front of the man as she licked the sole of his left foot. Her vibrator was inserted in her rectum and humming away. Rachel was cumming down her thighs.

“Oh, hello, Madison, I’m glad to see you finished the task.”

“Yes, now what about HER voice?”

“Oh, that’s simple. Madison remove your pants and panties.”

Madison started to undo her pants right in front of the man. She blushed some more and wanted to curse him out, but knew what he could do to her. Her white, lacey panties were sticky and messy and gross. She peeled them off and held them out away from her.

“Rachel, go get Madison’s panties, wad them up, put them in your mouth and chew on them.”

Rachel crawled over to Madison and without making eye contact, took the panties and shoved them in her mouth. Soon she was chewing on them.

“Before I get to the cure for the second part of your curse, let me tell you what Rachel and I have been doing. Rachel told me she has a boyfriend Barry, and she’s never had anal sex and finds the prospect of that disgusting, so since she called me an ‘asshole,’ and was quite rude to me for a few moments after you left, for the next three months, she has to get Barry to fuck her up the ass, cum in her ass, then she has to suck his cock clean and do this at least once a week or she’ll get the same curse as you. If she breaks up with him, she has to find someone else to cum in her ass. A guy cumming in her ass will give her the same orgams you get when a guy cums on your face and over the next SIX months, it’ll be the ONLY way she can orgasm. That should teach her to call people ‘assholes’ and be rude to strangers!”

Madison wanted to let into the man but held back. She looked at Rachel who was staring sullenly at the carpet while chewing on Madison’s panties.

The man paused as if testing Madison then continued. “Also, the two of you will have to spend the night here alone at least four times a week, sleep nude, unless you’re on your period, and spoon each other in bed. Because I’m a nice guy that will give both of you a very restful sleep. Now the cure for the second part, Rachel’s voice. In order for you to hear Rachel’s voice with no side effects, Rachel must tongue out your pussy until you orgasm, then lick you totally clean down there. That and ONLY that will cure that part of the curse. Oh, and again since I’m a nice guy, you’ll orgasm easily to that and cum like mad when you do. One last thing, to keep the first part of your curse from coming back, you must suck a cock in a men’s room and have the guy cum on your face once a week for the next two months, and a new guy each week. You can only wash the cum off here in this apartment.

“Two months?” Said Madison, “that’s eight guys.”

“Very good,” said the man, “but would you like four months...six?”

“No!” said Madison.

“Don’t worry, cum hitting your face will still give you the greatest orgasms, and for the next four months you can only orgasm if a guy cums on your face but I tell you what: you only have to have a guy cum on your face once a week for the next six weeks, not eight in order to keep the curse from coming back.”

Madison’s heart sank but she knew there was nothing she could do.

“Well, I’ll leave you two to it. Rachel, keept he the vibrator in ‘til the batteries run out then suck it clean. You can take the panties out, but pull them on your head and leave them there until after you get Madison to orgasm.”

Rachel took the panties out of her mouth, unwadded them, and pulled the soggy panties down over her head to just above her eyes.

“Good, now both of you give me all of your cash.”

The man waited while both women gave him their cash. Madison, one last thing. Later tonight, take some scissors and turn those jeans into Daisy Dukes, short enough for your ass cheesk to show then wear them in public once every two weeks for the next five montsh.

“Why are you doing this?!” Madison said in a moment of raage.

“Why? Because I can. That’s why. Fucking with ditzes like you is so much fun! Oh, and one more thing: for the next six months if you, both of your, dye or color or highlight your hair, pluck, wax, thread, or trim your eyebrows, or go to a tanning salon or use any fake tanner, the curse will be on your for an entire month. Let’s see how smug and snarky you are six months from now!” He smiled, bowed, and left.

Madison rushed to the bathroom and washed the cum off as quickly as she could. She then took Rachel’s hand and led her back to the bedroom and crawled on the bed and spread her legs.