The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beauty in the Beast

Disclaimer: There’s sex, hypnosis, sodomy, and maybe a few other minor perversions in this. If you don’t like that sort of thing, go elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999 by Chester and Wrestlr. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the authors. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments to Chester () and Wrestlr ()

* * *

Beauty in the Beast

Part 2. Day 1 (Evening).

Ron Brock
Ron prepared a good supper for Brock and they talked almost non-stop for about an hour. At the end of supper Ron took his plate back into the kitchen. We talked about it all through dinner, though I left out how turned-on I had gotten. Ron excused himself and carried his plate to the kitchen.
He re-entered the room, stood directly behind Brock and placed his hand on Brock’s shoulder. “The Coach wants you,” he said. I was thinking maybe I had time for an evening jog when I felt a hand on my shoulder. That voice from my dream spoke in my head: “Coach wants you.”
Immediately Brock’s eyes closed and his body went limp. Suddenly, I felt ... weightless, back in that gray place, floating.
“You are going much deeper than you were before. I am going to take your hand now. Coach wants you to come with him.” Ron led him through the living room and into the hall that led to his study. He stood Brock in the center of the study. That voice, Coach’s voice, drifted down to me. He said he wanted me to come with him. My eyes stayed closed, but hands lifted me to my feet, guided me. All I had to do was trust and let Coach take me to where he needed me to be. Coach knew best.
“In a minute I am going to ask you and Jeff to have a private match while I go and take care of some business. He almost beat the pants off you today, so make sure you pin him down. On the count of three you will open your eyes and see Jeff in front of you. You know what to do. I’m leaving now. One. Two. Three.” Coach was giving me a strategy talk, telling me I was going to have a rematch with Jeff while he was gone, telling me I better be sure to get a fast take down. I felt that pre-match adrenaline rush run through my body, a very masculine feeling. All I had to do was concentrate and focus on getting the take down.
Slowly Brock’s eyes opened and saw the person standing in front of him. He smiled and looked at the black wavy hair and stared into the ever-changing blue-green pools of his eyes. He stared for a good twenty seconds and then went into position to wrestle Jeff. I opened my eyes. Jeff stood directly in front of me, smiling that lopsided grin of his. There was that wavy black hair I know so well, and those eyes that seemed to change from green to blue and back every time I looked into them. I nearly got lost in those eyes.
Jeff also got into position, but this time as soon as they were on the ground, Jeff grabbed Brock’s crotch and both their worlds froze. In a matter of seconds, their lips met and their tongues entwined. Brock was a passionate madman. It was as though years of buried lust were coming forth like a volcano. We crouched, then Jeff rushed me. He was a hell of a lot sloppier than I remembered. He tried for a cross but ended up grabbing my cock and not letting go. What the f—? I thought, and then his mouth was on mine, his tongue invading my mouth and we’re kissing. His hands were going everywhere, and so were mine.
They ripped each other’s clothes off. Brock’s tongue was in constant motion in Jeff’s mouth, on Jeff’s nipples, on Jeff’s cock. The intensity of the moment was igniting the air around them. It took us seconds to get naked. After waiting so long, I couldn’t get enough of him, couldn’t decide what I wanted to taste first. Jeff’s mouth, nips, navel, his cock—I had to sample them all.
Suddenly, into Brock’s ear, Jeff whispered, “It’s the Coach, he’s coming back.” Jeff’s lips touched my ear and he whispered, “I hear the Coach, he’s coming back.”
Brock immediately froze in a panicked state. His face was a mask of fear as he pushed Jeff away and started getting dressed. Jeff started putting his own clothing back on too, and soon both stood fully dressed again. I was petrified! Coach was gonna kill us if he caught us! I jumped away from Jeff, grabbed my clothes, and started yanking them on as fast as I could. Jeff followed suit. We managed to dress before Coach caught us. Whew!
Jeff smiled at Brock and whispered, “The Coach wants you.” That’s when Jeff grinned and said, “Coach wants you.”
On the second, he went limp, his head hitting the hard, matless floor a little too hard. Suddenly everything faded, and I felt myself falling, falling back into that gray weightless place.
Ron sat up and stared at the now limp beautiful young man on the ground in front of him. A pang of guilt shot through him, not so much for the exquisite groping which he had just put an end to but more for the fact that he hadn’t been able to tell Brock he wanted to do the same thing in his ‘real’ persona. That gave him an idea, though. I floated there, waiting for Coach’s voice. It felt so nice, just relaxing, just floating here. Like drifting along some lazy river, trailing my arms and legs in the water. I wished I could have settled business with Jeff, once and for all, but Coach knew best and I had to wait here for him. I trusted Coach. He was in control, and he’d tell me what to do.
He placed his hand on Brock’s shoulder again. “Brock, you are going to go deeper yet.” He turned the boy over. “Brock, did you ever have a Coach that you felt a sexual attraction to?” I felt Coach’s hand on my skin, on my shoulder, pushing me down deeper; and his voice, telling me it was okay. He was asking me questions, asking whether I ever felt attracted to a coach.
“Yes. Coach Bradley.” Brock smiled as his thoughts obviously turned to this coach. It was okay to tell the truth. He wouldn’t get mad. “... yes,” I said. “Coach Bradley.”
The plan might have a chance, Ron thought. “Ron reminds you so much of this Coach. You are surprised when you look at Ron how much like that Coach he is. You are really feeling attracted to Ron, too, aren’t you?” Coach started talking about my bud Ron, telling me how much Ron looked like Coach Bradley. Yeah, I thought hazily, Ron sure is a lot like Bradley. I hadn’t noticed before, but, yeah, Ron was just as sexy.
“Yes. Attracted.” “... attractive ...” I echoed.
“In fact whenever you think about Ron you find yourself getting hard. You’re getting hard right now aren’t you?” Coach was telling me it was okay to find Ron sexy, telling me my cock was getting hard when I thought about him.
“Hard. Yes.” “... yeh ... hard ...”
Ron looked down at the growing lump between Brock’s legs. “You would really like to seduce Ron, wouldn’t you?” My cock was really hard, thinking about seducing Ron, but something wasn’t right. Coached asked if I wanted to.
“No.” “... nooo ...”
The reply jarred Ron back out of his fantasy. No! NO! Why the fuck not!! “Uhh ... why wouldn’t you want to seduce him, Brock?” Ron really reminded me of Ballbuster Bradley, and I found him sexy as hell, but I couldn’t let it happen. Coach asked why not.
“He reminds me of Coach Bradley and I would be frightened to have Coach Bradley know.” I told him Ron reminded me a lot of Coach Bradley but I didn’t want Ballbuster to find out.
“But you know that Ron is gay, don’t you?” Coach asked if I knew my friend Ron was queer.
“But Coach Bradley isn’t gay.” “Yeah ... but ... Bradley isn’t ...”
Ron gave up possibly trying to find the logic in what was happening. Ballbuster Bradley would have my nuts on a stick if he found out.
“You don’t care that Ron knows you are gay. He already knows. You want to seduce Ron because you are attracted to him.” Coach’s voice drilled into me that I shouldn’t care if Ron knew I was queer and it was okay if I got a hard-on thinking about him.
“Yes.” “... yeah ...”
“You long for Ron’s touch, Brock. Every time he touches you or brushes you, you will feel his touch like small jolts of electricity through you. All the nerves of your body will be three times as sensitive as they usually are whenever he touches you. You will want him to touch you as much as possible.” All I could think about was Ron and what it would feel like to touch him. Even how his hand felt in mine when I shook it at the front door. All I knew was that touching him felt good, and I wanted to touch him all over and feel him touching me too. My hard-on jumped when I thought of his hands on me.
“... mmm ... yes”. I moaned softly.
“And so you will seduce him. You will spend the rest of the evening trying to turn him on, find ways to please him. Do you hope to sleep with Ron?” Coach was giving me the plan, telling me to get Ron turned on. When Coach asked if I wanted to sleep with Ron, I had to say the truth.
“Yes.” “... yeah ...”
“I am taking your hand and lifting you now.” As Ron touched Brock’s hand, Brock took a deep breath in as though he had just received a shock. Ron lifted him up and led him back into the dining room. Coach’s hand took mine-I felt a jolt of something that made me gasp-and lifted me out of that gray place. I followed where Coach led me. Coach was in control and all I had to do was do what he told me.
He sat him down in the chair and then said, “I want you to wake up on the count of three. You will remember as a very pleasant experience the wrestling match you had with Jeff. Other than that, you have just finished dinner and Ron has gone to the kitchen to begin to clear the table. One. Two. Three”. I blinked. I was back in the dining room. It must have been a dream, but it felt so real. I could almost still feel Jeff’s body against mine, and I still had half a hard-on. But here I was, still at the dinner table, with Ron putting the dishes in the sink in the kitchen. Ron. Yeah. Ron.
Ron pretended to come in from the kitchen. “There. I’ll do the dishes later. I want to continue our visit. He placed his hand over Brock’s hand. Ron came back from the kitchen, said he’d do the dishes later. I was about to offer to help when he did something unexpected. He put his hand on mine.
Brock shuddered and then looked up at him. “Mmmm. That was nice. Great dinner. Great company.” Holy shit! Something jumped through me like electricity. I grinned and thanked him for the great dinner.
Ron smiled, sat back in his chair and raised his arms behind his neck, rubbing the back of his neck. It was a little sore after the rolling around in the den. “Brock, I’m really glad you came to visit.” What the hell had I just felt? I was all primed to seduce Ron, but when he had touched me, that jolt had run from my hand right to my cock. I had to have him, and when he rubbed his neck a little, I saw my opening.
“Hey, would you like a massage? I can give a great massage.” “Sore neck? Want me to rub it? I give a great massage.”
“Yeah? Great.” “Oh? Sure, that’d be great.”
“Just let me run upstairs and get a few things. You go on into the den and open up the couch in there and I’ll be right down.” He smiled sweetly, winked at Ron and left the room. I told him I needed to get some things from my bag. This was going easier than I planned. I gave him a wink as I headed upstairs, and his jaw dropped like he couldn’t believe it.
Ron went back into the den, reached down and pulled open the sofa bed. He undid the collar and first button of his shirt. As he did, he noticed himself in the mirror. I had a little bottle of oil in my bag, and I got some towels from the bathroom, to keep the oil off the furniture. I wasn’t going to stop with just a neck massage.
He didn’t look his age at least, but Brock was so young. He hoped he had done the right thing and would not regret it. He took off his shirt and lay on his stomach on the mattress. He was a bit tired, not having slept much the night before, getting the house ready for company. He was a proud man. I pulled off my shirt, tossed it on the bed. I admired my reflection in the wall mirror, flexed a little. I work out, and it shows. Yeah, Ron was going to like this. As I was heading downstairs, I spotted a pack of cigarettes and a lighter on the bureau. On a lark, I scooped them up too.
Brock entered the room. Ron couldn’t see him come in but heard the door open and heard Brock setting something down on the table. Then he felt a cold liquid drip on his back. Strong hands rubbed the greasy liquid into his back and his back, sponge-like, soaked in the liquid and the warmth of the hands. It was so, so relaxing. He had pulled out the sofa bed and was laying on it when I came downstairs. He had his face turned away, and I was kind of disappointed he didn’t see my bare chest. He had his shirt off too. I straddled him on the bed, smeared a little oil on my hands, dribbled some on his back, and then pressed my hands to his skin.
And then it was over. He felt good all over. Brock had gotten off him and asked him to roll over. Sleepily he rolled over. Lifting his eyes to see the talented young man who had given him his massage, his heart almost stopped. There was Brock, bare-chested, cigarette in mouth and lighter in hand. The lighter lit and the flame slowly went up into the air and lit the slim white rod in Brock’s mouth. A deep inhale and slow, long exhale as Brock walked slowly over to him and kissed him on the lips gently. Holy shit! The moment I touched him, I felt like I had stuck my hands in a tank of electric eels. As a jock, I’ve gotten a lot of massages and I know how to give a great one too; but with all this sensation going straight to my cock, I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. I thought, Damn! I need a smoke. I paused to pull out a cig. Ron looked up at me for the first time, as I fitted the tip into my lips and brought the lighter flame to it. I took a deep draw, blew it out, bent over to kiss him.
“Like it?” he asked. “Like me?” I grinned, “Like that? Like me?”