The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BEAUTY AND THE BRAINWASH

by mandala

Eileen tucked her hair back for the hundredth time. All the curl had gone out, and her cut wasn’t designed to work without some curl. She ground her even teeth, then took a savage bite out of her salad. She was hungry, and wanted REAL FOOD. Her diet wasn’t working well; she still seemed too chubby in the buttocks and thighs. Everything was going wrong today; her hairstylist had a death in the family and the wind had blown her hair all over. She tucked it back behind her ear again and flung some dimes on the table. Her packages were heavy and her car was parked a long way from here.

A thin fellow at the next table whistled soundlessly in admiration. Eileen was a good-looking woman. Her buttocks were ample, her legs were chubby. Her bosom was admirable. Her skirt was tight across the butt, indicating her recent weight gain. You wouldn’t have kicked her out of bed.

The thin fellow’s gaze followed Eileen out the door, where she grimly faced into the wind and tucked back her hair again. She set off towards her car and suddenly found herself walking past a little hole-in-the-wall beauty salon. How bad can this be, she thought. The sign in the window said PRIVATE SECRETS. Eileen pushed the door open and looked around. Two women in their late twenties dozed under the driers. A third, younger woman was being brushed out by the stylist, a burly man with dark hair and a bright smile. Eileen set her packages down. The stylist called out “What can I do for you, ma’am?”

Eileen showed him her hair and explained her problem. Sam promised to fix her right up as soon as he combed out his smiling blonde customer, who waved affectionately to Sam as she left. “Now ma’am, you lie down over here and let me wash your hair out.” Eileen obediently stretched out and placed her head in the basin. Sam deftly ran a hose of warm water over her long black hair and began shampooing it, his big hands buried in the silky stuff as it bubbled. Eileen closed her eyes, enjoying the sensuous feel of being stroked by a big, strong, hairy-armed man. She drifted, thinking back to the breakup of her marriage. Well, she was rid of the slob and her binges were over. Lose the weight and forget the dumb bastard, she thought. Wonder if Sam’s body hair is as thick as it looks. Sam rinsed her hair with luxuriously hot water. Eileen’s eyes crossed a bit as Sam’s strong arm raised her from the basin to a sitting position. He slathered some thick green stuff on her hair, then, using gloves, worked it in. Her scalp tingled oddly. “Wha’s this?” she said thickly, clearing her throat.

Sam’s eyes twinkled. “Conditioner.” He removed the basin from the back of her chair and wheeled it to the back of the shop. He opened a little cubicle and wheeled Eileen’s chair into it. “Now, you’re going to sit here and condition for a while. This videotape will explain the process.”

This all sounded great to Eileen. The tingling on her scalp was becoming a tickle. She stared eagerly at the tv as the tape started. A shiny golden logo appeared on the screen: PRIVATE SECRETS. It glowed and sparkled, and shiny flashes appeared randomly on its surface. Eileen found it fascinating. She stared, waiting for the program, feeling the tingle. The logo slid in front of a sequence of receding rings, which finally sucked the logo smaller and smaller and further away. Eileen was impressed. This was taking her mind off the conditioning already. She tried to lean closer to the fascinating rings, but failed. The screen began to play a happy little tune as a perky young blonde appeared on the screen. “Welcome to Private Secrets,” she said eagerly. “The revolutionary salon that changes your whole outlook. The salon that gives you real conditioning.” The music jingled along in the background. “Perhaps you’ve noticed by now that you can’t move. Perhaps you realized that you are in a deep trance caused by drugs. Well, never fear. On your scalp is a formula derived from a secret nerve gas. The effect of non-critical learning wears off in a few minutes, but the suggestions and orders remain. Thus, we condition your mind while we condition your hair.” Eileen was staring blissfully at the screen. Her mouth was open. That girl was so wise, so thoughtful and happy. If she were here Eileen would have knelt and hugged her legs. She almost cried with joy at the thought of someone so perfect. The music swelled and the perky blonde sang enthusiastically:

“Welcome to Private Secrets, we’re what you’re looking for
You’ll never be the same again once you come in our door
We’ll take the worry off your mind, we make you happy too
We’re Private Secrets, and we’ve got a hold on you”

With a grin, the blonde shrugged out of her shirt, breasts bobbing. Her nipples were tiny. Eileen wanted to suck them instantly. Everything was great. She was drooling a bit and her scalp was a mounting orgasm of tingles. The blonde explained to the receptive Eileen that she had a variety of choices, but they all involved being sexually available. “You might serve once, or once in a while. Or all the time.” She grinned conspiratorially. “The orgasms are great! And everyone’s so nice to you.” She went on to explain that months of learning could be implanted in an hour under conditioner. Eileen, who was an underpaid secretary, found herself weeping with joy at the idea of learning instantly to fix copy machines or program computers. The topless blonde jiggled as she enthused over the whole process. Fake diplomas and identies were easy, she explained, and Private Secrets had branches in many cities. “And best of all, if someone bothers you too much, call us and we make him disappear!” Eileen, who had been impoverished by the divorce and forced into a crappy job, began to orgasm as she thought of Harry Kernagen wiped away. “Need money? We’ve got lots. Just ask.” She smiled as the jingle changed. She dropped her skirt and began to dance like a cheerleader to the new tune.

“I’m a little brainwashed, so are you
Some of your friends are brainwashed too”

Two more naked blondes strutted out on the stage and joined in:

“We’re a little brainwashed, just like you
Watch and see what we can do.”

A man strolled out on stage as they danced. “Stop, girls,” he instructed. “Alexa, you’re in bed being fucked by your dream man. " She dropped on her back and began acting as if she was being fucked. “Tammi, you’re in bondage so complete you can’t move, but you’re coming endlessly from a vibrator.” The second blonde froze, hands to sides and began moaning. Eileen was envious. The spokesmodel hopped up on a low table; the camera dollied in on her face. She beamed. “I love being brainwashed! I go in once a week anyway, just for the buzz.” She winked. “But I don’t need training anymore. Right, Frank?” The camera pulled back to show that she was kneeling, knees drawn up as the man fucked her doggie style. “You can come now, Tif. Big big orgasm.” Tif ‘s eyes bugged out. She turned her eyes worshipfully to the camera. “Please let them do you too!”

The camera zoomed to the man. He was so trustworthy as he humped away, making Tif come with little moans. The other two were still at it, coming in their fantasy worlds. “Now,” he said. “We’re not monsters. The guy who invented this stole it from the government so we wouldn’t all be worshiping the president as a god. We use it to make you absolutely trustworthy. If you continue watching this tape, a high-speed subliminal will teach you everything a call-girl and a supermodel know about sex, drugs and how to look good and knock men’s eyes out. You’ll get a quick version of the orgasm training these girls have had.You will be able to make most men crazy about you in a few minutes, then knock them out in bed. But you may be asked to use your new abilities on our behalf. The way Tif is helping out now. " He paused so her sighs were audible. “But if this isn’t for you, get up and turn off the tape. You will forget all about Private Secrets and never think of it again.”

Suddenly Eileen could move her arms. Turn off the tape? Go back to SLC, Inc and type some more. Training, money. Sex! Eileen liked sex. She pulled her chair closer to the little tv and waited for the stream of information. Sam was waiting. She hoped he’d wash her hair some more in that sensuous way before bringing her to one of those delicious orgasms.

“I’m a little brainwashed, just like you . . .” She hummed for a moment, then her eyes began to widen as she began absorbing her new life.

the end