The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beautiful Lie

by Psionic_X

“In fact, if you have a crime committed against you, and you go to have hypnosis, you can’t testify. Because there is no way to test what is real, whats fact, whats fantasy.”

— Betty Hill

Julianna Sun leaned back and sighed in relief as she sank into the bubble bath up to her neck. It had been a long day with her on the Today show and doing various other interviews. The night before, Virgil Baker, formerly leader of criminal organization known as The Dark, had died in prison. He’d been shived.

Julianna had been the prosecutor who’d put him away for life six months ago and her star, already bright, had been steadily rising since the spectacular trial and her brilliant performance and the public getting a good look at her amazing beauty. She was said to look like a young Angela Mao. Julianna didn’t see it herself but she knew that her looks had been a help to her career and right now, with millions of people seeing her regularly, her beauty had made her career explode!

The Dark had made their initial fortune in illegal gambling. Starting on the East Coast and expanding until they controlled 30% of the illegal gambling in the entire United States. When you consider that legal gambling in the U.S. is $160 billion dollars a year and that illegal gambling is estimated to be 10 times that amount, you quickly understand why other crime syndicates quickly teamed up and declared war to stop the Dark’s expansion. An expansion that proved to be inexorable. It was a savage, bloody war that when it ended left The Dark in control of 90% of the illegal gambling pie. With their almost illimitable wealth they began to buy influence, increasing their power significantly.

They were controlled by the mysterious God of Gambling, no one knowing who he was until a lucky break caught him on audio and video murdering a U.S. Senator who had been in his pocket and wanted out.

Virgil Baker had been taken into custody and almost immediately a shit storm developed. The Senator he killed hadn’t been the only member of Congress in his pocket and there was a “little black book” that contained the names of many powerful people both in and out of D.C. as well as in the military who were controlled by Baker. It threatened to bring down the government.

But Julianna quickly learned that these people hadn’t gotten into power by lounging into their positions. Deals were made, money was paid, favors granted, promotions locked in. Where necessary, people disappeared and of course, as always happens in these cases, there was the obligatory “suicide” of someone who had perhaps had been a little too defiant or greedy. It was the sort of thing that made Julianna’s stomach turn but that was the cesspool of Washington politics and like it or not, she had busted ass to get here and when her shot came, she didn’t disappoint.

Virgil Baker was as crafty as any high level politico and couldn’t be touched in terms of violence. Putting him away for any length of time would be tricky. The task was given to Julianna with the understanding that it was her ass if Baker walked or got a light sentence and she performed like an all-star. Her case was surprisingly airtight and the big money defense lawyers on Baker’s team were stonewalled and baffled again and again by the brilliance of Julianna’s case. Virgil Baker would spend the rest of his days in prison along with many of his henchman. Many members of the organization cut deals and sang like birds when it was clear their leader was going down.

And Julianna was going up. Along with the threat to her career was the promise of reward. Heading the Justice Department’s criminal division was hinted at and Juliana was bound and determined to make that hint an iron clad promise. And if those in power attempted to slight her, well, she also hadn’t lounged her way into a position of power. She closed her eyes.

Julianna Sun, Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division. After that Julianna had designs on being first Chinese-American Attorney General of the United States. And once there? The sky was the limit. A smile forms on her lips. Yes, she knew a trick or two that would ensure her appointment. Once the current head of the criminal division retired in slightly less than five months the job would surely be hers, whether by hook or by crook, it would be hers.

She thought about Baker and if the fact they both attended Columbia University at the same would be in anyway used against her. The only blight on her during the trial was when it was leaked that both she and Baker had attended Columbia at the same time, even sharing the same history class one year.

This almost caused her bosses to dismiss Julianna from the case which would have been a catastrophe for her career. But she slickly proved that there was no interaction between Baker and herself inside or outside of class other than once getting locked into a spirited debate regarding African-American history. Other than that, they were never together at all. Once this satisfied her superiors and the public at large, she resumed her devastating prosecution and finished the gambling crime lord.

Julianna raised up an exquisite leg and began to soap it. No, that wouldn’t be an issue. She had effectively and completely destroyed Baker during the trail. There was no way that could be used against her. Her promotion was assured.

Suddenly Julianna jerked upright. A sound. She strained her hearing and just when she thought it had been her imagination another, louder noise came to her ears. Julianna felt her heart begin to hammer in her chest.

Quietly, she climbed out of the bathtub and wrapped herself in a towel. She opened the door slowly and eased out into the hallway. Peeking into the living room she is shocked to see Noah Cunningham pouring himself a glass of wine. Cunningham was a low level attorney in the criminal division...essentially one of her lackey’s.

Julianna held him in the highest contempt. He had been following her around since freshman year in college. He was a substandard student and Julianna wasn’t sure how the hell he had gotten into Columbia University. He’d majored in creative writing and gotten his MFA. It was one area in which he excelled. She had read some of his work and it was close to brilliant. But otherwise, a completely lackluster student.

He’d attempted to date her but while she found his easy grin and ripped physique attractive, his lackadaisical attitude towards scholarship was extremely unattractive to her. She figured he’d end up after graduation a bum, a failed writer working dead end jobs. Not what she was looking for in a mate. Fourth generation Chinese-American, the importance of the best education had been etched into every cell of her body. Besides, her father would oppose any liaison with anyone not Chinese or White. She herself didn’t care, secretly attracted to Black men more than even her own race, but her father sure as hell cared and his will was not to be opposed.

She was stunned when he entered Harvard Law School along with her. She was amazed at his ability to half-ass and get into the most prestigious schools in the country. And again, he was a terrible student, constantly late, doing substandard work, and completely disrespectful of authority. He excelled at two things: debate and writing. Julianna would listen in amazement as he would crush even the most distinguished law professor with his arguments. And his papers were brilliant. When he had to write or talk, Noah Cunningham truly came alive. It was enough for him to graduate in the bottom ten. Pathetic.

He’d scored an interview with the Justice Department through god knows what means and once again, he managed to overcome his mediocrity to get hired on. Julianna had an almost overwhelming urge to ask him how the hell he did it. But she bit her tongue. He wouldn’t last long, not with his attitude towards authority and poor work ethic. It wasn’t long before Julianna found out that all those jokes about government jobs, weren’t jokes. In fact, if it weren’t for the fact that the term ‘good enough for government work’ had been around long before she was born, she’d have thought Noah had coined it.

As lazy and dismissive of authority as ever, her idiot former classmate and now co-worker managed to keep his job year after year...he even managed a promotion or two. But compared to Julianna’s rise, he was stuck in quicksand. But it was as if there was a Noah Cunningham magnet on her...no matter where she was assigned, somehow, someway, Virgil was assigned the same case or department. It drove her close to madness.

And her attempts to get him fired always fell on deaf ears. Sure he would get reprimanded. Even got suspended once for blowing a huge case. But his job was untouchable. And even as Julianna’s power grew, she was unable to get him transferred. There was always some excuse or the other as to why he was on her team. Finally, throwing up her hands, she contented herself with assigning him minor cases and doing what she could to keep him out of the way.

For his part, Noah was as happy and laid back as ever. He wasn’t even bothered by her attempts to have him fired or reassigned, only winking and flashing that grin. Even when she got him suspended for six months and gloatingly informed him that she would personally lead the investigation into whether or not he had sunk the case purposely for financial remuneration, he’d merely given her that seductive grin and informed her that there was nothing to find, it had just been a mistake and that a suspension with pay was a good as a vacation.

A vacation which he took immediately after the suspension was lifted to relieve his “stress” from being wrongfully accused and investigated. The Justice Department psychologist in charge of evaluations had signed off on it. Julianna was certain she did so because she was sleeping with Noah, but she couldn’t prove it. Noah again, escaped her clutches.

Now here he was, uninvited in her apartment, drinking her wine and as he did wherever he went, making himself right at home. But this time he’d gone too far. This time he was done. Julianna had amassed more than enough power to see to that.

“Cunningham! What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?!?”

The lazy lawyer took a sip of the wine, then looked at Julianna, that disarming grin in its usual place.

“Fantastic wine Julianna. Your taste has improved over the years. And may I say, you are looking quite lovely. White towels suit you.”

“Noah....”

“Julianna, I am here because there is something you need to know. Something very, very, important.”

“And this couldn’t wait? You had to break into my apartment instead of waiting until going into the office tomorrow?”

Noah took another sip of wine and raised the glass to Julianna, joy etched on his face. Then he made his way to the couch and sat down.

“Have a seat Julianna. You’ll need to be sitting. Pour yourself a drink first if you like. I suspect you’ll be needing that as well.”

“Okay Noah, I’ve had enough of your bullshit! I want you out of my apartment now! And you can go clean out your fucking desk when you leave here! You’re done! Do you understand me? I’m finally rid of you! You’ve been a bug up my ass since college but finally, you’ve provided me with just what I need to squash you!”

Noah doesn’t move except to quietly start laughing. Julianna fury increases.

“What do you find so funny? You find unemployment funny Noah? Is that what you’re sitting there laughing about? When I call the police, will you find that funny too?”

“Bug up your ass.”

“What?”

“You said I have been a bug up your ass. You have no idea.”

“Last chance Noah....”

“Sit down Julianna.”

Julianna is startled. He hadn’t yelled or even raised his voice, but Noah hadn’t given her a request, it had been a command and a forceful one at that. Before she was fully aware of it, she was taking a seat on the other end of the couch. She felt faint tendrils of fear working their way through her body. But that was ridiculous. Noah was a harmless, lazy, goof. Always had been. The only time Julianna had sensed any fire in him was during arguments in class and the four or five trials where he had actually performed up to his potential. And right at that moment.

“That’s better. No more lip Julianna. No more attitude. I want you to pay close attention. Are you paying attention Julianna?”

“Y-yes...yes Noah, I’m paying attention.”

“Very good. Here is what I what you to know; Virgil Baker wasn’t the God of Gambling. He was just playing a role. The real God of Gambling wanted him gone and set him up to be sentenced to prison and later murdered. The Dark weren’t weakened with his conviction, they were made stronger than ever. The entire thing was planned in advance, including your performance.”

Julianna stared at Noah as if he had just announced he was from Neptune.

“You really expect me to believe your retarded theory? Then tell me how you know all of this. Tell me who the God of Gambling is.”

“The answer to both beautiful Julianna, is me.”

“Excuse me?”

“I am the God of Gambling.”

“You expect me to believe this? That you are the most powerful crime lord in the United States? Maybe the world?”

“America’s.”

“What?”

“I am the most powerful crime lord in the America’s. You said United States. Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, are also under my sway. The rest of the world I’m still working on.”

Now it was Julianna’s turn to laugh. She laughed until tears fell. Noah simple sipped his wine and calmy watched her. Finally the laughter subsided. She wiped away the tears then glared at him.

“You? You’re the God of Gambling? Oh that’s rich! That’s the best joke you’ve told yet!”

“It isn’t a joke Julianna. Its the truth.”

“Is it now? Then tell me, why did you have Virgil Baker setup? Why did you throw your organization into such disarray.”

“Virgil had forgotten who he was. We grew up together you know. We had dreams of being big time gangsters, but we’d be smarter about it. We planned and we plotted. We got into Columbia University because we agreed a topnotch education couldn’t hurt us.

I was the brains and Virgil was the brawn. Don’t get me wrong, Virgil was plenty smart, but loved violent resolutions a bit much for my taste. He was a tactical genius when it came to warfare and it was that genius that got us through to total domination during the Gambling Wars. Despite the smaller size of our organization, we overwhelmed our rivals and made them submit and give us control of all illegal gambling in the States. Virgil did that.

But Virgil was incapable of the lighter touch required to grow power. When a deft touch was needed, he used a hammer. Overwhelming force has its place, but not when negotiation, favors and/or money can accomplish the same end. He couldn’t grasp that and that’s why I was the leader.

But as the organization grew and became more bloated, Virgil began to chafe under my command. He was tired of taking orders from me and sick of hiding in the shadows. Virgil always craved the spotlight and wanted it shining on him. For Virgil, what the hell was the point of being one of the most powerful men in the country when no one knew?

We had a meeting and he informed me he was the boss. I would continue on in my job and also act as a consultant, but he would dictate terms. I knew that at least two thirds of the organization backed him, but I had known that for sometime and had already been making plans to regain control.

I enacted that plan and it worked beautifully. Virgil went to prison where I ordered him killed and that disloyal two third that backed him are either dead, in prison, where they will, over the course of time, share Virgil’s fate or dying in the current gambling war, by design, I assure you.”

Julianna gazes at Noah for a few seconds. He sounded like he believed every word. But she didn’t. She decided to bust up his story by stating the obvious.

“If this is all true, then why didn’t he name you during his trial? Or why didn’t any of the many rats in The Dark finger you?’

“Virgil and I kept a low profile. Secrecy was the word. Very few knew what either of us looked like or had even met us. And I was more fanatical about that then he was, allowing only Virgil and a few trusted lieutenants to even meet with me. Like an old style emperor, most of my subjects will live their lives serving me and die without ever seeing me....or at least realizing that they have. Most of those turned had never met me or had but didn’t realize who I was. As for Virgil, I hypnotized him so that he couldn’t talk about me.”

“Beg your pardon? Did you say you hypnotized him?”

“Yes. Its a special skill of mine. I am extraordinarily good at it and use what I refer to as “assets” people who are under my hypnotic control, usually having no idea they serve The Dark. I would have done that to Virgil but he is too strong and too smart to be controlled for very long. I could only hypnotize him not to talk and believe me that took a fantastic amount of conditioning. Done covertly of course. It wouldn’t have lasted forever, that’s why I had him killed.”

“Noah, instead of firing you, maybe I should just have you committed, that way the Department’s health insurance could take care of you.”

“You’re an asset Julianna.”

“What?”

“You’re an asset. A very important asset.”

“Okay Noah, right now, and I mean right this moment, I want you to prove something, anything, you’re saying or you are done! Show me some proof!”

Noah drains his wine and standing, walks to the small wet bar and pours himself another. Taking a sip, he makes his way back to the couch and sits again. He then takes out his smart phone and taps on the screen a bit.

Just as Julianna’s impatience is about to make her speak again, music comes from the smart phone. Familiar music. Jazz, which she knew Noah was extremely fond of. Julianna didn’t care for jazz but she somehow knew this song. That sax....John Coltrane...’While My Lady Sleeps’ and with that thought her eyes close and she is flooded with memories:

Meeting Noah a few weeks into her first year at Columbia University. How turned on she was by his mysterious and sexy grin and chiseled physique. How he had easily made her forget her father’s stern warnings against dealing with Black men and even more easily made her forget her commitment to remaining a virgin until marriage. She wasn’t surprised until later how easily he’d gotten her into bed. The sex had been everything she’d ever fantasized and more. She fell immediately head over heels in love, a love Noah exploited fully.

The sex was regular and more extraordinary each time. But more than that, he would tell her things, taking her deep into relaxation after sex and telling her what he wanted and expected of her. Programming her to be his slave, not only in bed, but in other areas of her life.

Her classes changed as she decided to drop finance and accounting and instead pursued a double major in political science and journalism. She came out of her shell and became more confident and forceful. And slowly her interests in a legal career grew. By the time she graduated she had made the decision to become an attorney and work for the Justice Department. She applied for and got into Harvard Law, graduating third in her class. And when the Justice Department came calling she didn’t hesitate and took a job with them.

The entire time, Noah trailed behind her. Publicly, he was trash she was too good to sweep up. Privately, she continued to service him sexually and he continued to take her deep and give instructions on what she should do, from the way she dressed, to what parties she would be seen at and who’s arm she should be seen on. Even advice on how on handle particularly thorny cases. There was nothing she did, thought, or said that Noah hadn’t had a hand in in the 17 years they’d known each other.

Coltrane’s sax trailed off and Julianna opened her eyes, stunned, confused, frightened.

“That’s not possible! This is some kind of trick! What did you do to me?!?”

“No trick Julianna. Your recall is perfect...when I want it to be. Everything you just saw is the truth.”

“It can’t be...”

“Julianna, when you performed and pleased me I gave you reward, any reward you chose. Do you recall what your favorite reward was?”

“No...”

“Anal Anna”.

Instantly Julianna finds herself on a bed, screaming into the pillow, as her Lord and Master drove his cock in and out of her ass, the pleasure rolling through her body like thunder on every stroke....

Julianna snaps out of it and her eyes are wide.

“I don’t...I couldn’t...I would never...that’s dirty...”

“Hey like you said, I’ve been a bug up your ass.” Cunningham laughs.

“No! You...you made me like it....”

“No Julianna, I didn’t make you like anything. All I did was take off the inhibitions. YOU chose your rewards when I allowed you to and taking it up the ass was your hands down favorite.”

“No...no...this can’t be...” Julianna whispered.

“Though you do really enjoy sucking dick....you often combined your two loves and begged me to go ass to mouth...”

“NO! You lie! I’m not some filthy slut! You’re tricking me somehow!”

“You need more proof.”

Noah snaps his fingers and Julianna finds herself back on the bed, her Master’s cock still sliding in and out of her ass. He informs her he is going to cum and Julianna begs for him to do it in her mouth. The Master pulls out of her ass and Julianna quickly turns and takes his cock in her mouth as he shoots, catching and swallowing every drop. She then lovingly licks his cock clean....

Once again, Julianna snaps out of trance but this time bolts off of the couch, dropping her towel and covering her mouth. She races naked into the bathroom and Noah listens to the wet sounds of her retching. He takes another sip of wine as he waits for his slave to finish.

Its silent for a few minutes then the sound of water and a toothbrush, followed by gargling. Noah waits patiently, in no hurry, having all the time he wanted.

Julianna came back out, this time wearing a white terry cloth bathrobe. Head down, careful not to look at Noah, she returned to the spot on the couch she had vacated. Its silent for a full two minutes when she finally speaks.

“Its all true isn’t it? You’ve been controlling me for years, using me for sex.”

“Not just sex lovely Julianna. You have been my greatest asset within law enforcement. Your talent is truly astounding. To think you were going to do the Chinese thing and become an accountant or finance officer.”

Julianna involuntarily bristles at the statement, automatic after long years of subtle racism.

“Math is not a ‘chinese thing’!”

“Yet you’re the only race who all come out of the womb holding an abacus.”

Julianna feels herself about to boil over, but calms herself. She had to focus. Taking a deep breath she she leans back and looks up at the ceiling.

“Why are you telling me all of this? Why not keep me an unwitting pawn?”

“Things have changed. The Dark needs my direct leadership now and I can’t pretend to be a Justice Department lackey anymore. With Virgil dead, there is no one else who can lead the new, improved organization. I have to take the reigns. That means I can no longer follow you around and make sure you’re doing what I need you to do. So I am letting you in on the whole thing, this way you can follow instructions and there is no danger of you making a mistake or coming out of trance and ruining everything.”

Julianna sits up, surprised.

“I don’t understand. From the little I know of hypnosis, 17 years of conditioning should have me completely under your control.”

“Not completely. There are still blips here and there. Always will be. The unconscious is still little understood and unpredictable. While I have other assets, they are low level and if the hypnosis breaks down, they know nothing and can’t hurt the Dark. But you are critical to our operations and without question, one of the most powerful assets in the organization. You know more than most assets due to your position and can cripple the organization with ease.”

“So now I am expected to work for The Dark with full understanding of what I am doing?”

“Yes.”

“And if I refuse?”

“You have no choice but to join the organization Julianna. Don’t make the mistake of believing that I am really as lazy and stupid as I have led you to believe I am. I started The Dark during our junior year at Columbia. I have evidence that proves you were in on it from day one. Proof that is rock solid and irrefutable because you really were in on it from day one.”

“You bastard!”

“Think of your dad. How proud he is of you. How much prouder he is today with your enormous success. That bad ticker of his couldn’t take the shock of your being exposed as a criminal. Though maybe the shock you have been the lover of a Black man for so many years might be the real killer.”

“Why can’t you just let me go? I’ll resign. I’ll stay silent, you know I will.”

“No can do. Like I said, you are one of my most important assets. Even more important that I thought you would be. Do you know that if the republican candidate wins in November you are a shoo-in for Attorney General? Its already been decided behind closed doors. The candidate’s spokesman is an asset. Your success, popularity and Angela Mao looks will make your confirmation hearing a foregone conclusion! I’m going to let that go? Having an Attorney General in my pocket? Absolutely not! You’re not only on the team Julianna, you get to be team captain.”

Julianna is defeated and she knows this. She puts her head into her hands, exhausted like never before.

“Tomorrow, you’re being promoted. The current head of the Criminal Division has been allowed to just retire now instead of five months from now and you will be quickly slide into place. You’ll celebrate your promotion by firing me. Everyone knows its coming and as head of the division you can’t be stopped. Believe me, it will only increase your popularity”.

Noah chuckles.

“I’ll be leaving Washington immediately afterwards. I need to finish off the opposing faction of The Dark as well as those pesky syndicates that managed to retain control of 10% of the gambling action. We’ll have 100% within two months or less by my calculations.

You’ll get orders from me through Dr. Pham. When she speaks, you listen and you do. This is just for now. When time allows, we’ll get you set up with something better but right now I am on the dead run. Things are going well but I need to move quickly and this is the easiest way.

“Dr.Leslie Pham?!? The Justice Department psychologist? Is she an asset?”

“No. She just loves the way I choke her while fucking her hard.”

“That Vietnamese whore!”

“Now, now, all Asian women are equal...in bed anyway.” Cunningham laughs and Julianna thinks about hitting him.

Noah sets down the empty wine glass and stands. Okay, I gotta go take care of some business and you need to digest what I have told you and get some rest. Big day for you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Noah starts to move past her but Julianna grabs his hand.

“Why did you pick me?”

“Hmmm?”

“Me..why me exactly?”

“Oh that. Well I got this thing for Asian women. You’d call it yellow fever. And even then at 18 I was expert at covert hypnosis. And a Chinese bitch that looked like Angela Mao was not to be passed up. But I got a bonus when I found how easily you went under and got with the program. I had been meaning to look for someone like you and you fall into my lap. So it was waste not want not.”

“That’s it? It wasn’t because of any other reason? I wasn’t..special?”

“You looked and still look like a young Angela Mao. For a guy like me that has railed more Asian chicks than most guys living in Asia, that’s as special as it gets. If you mean were you especially smart or something. No. You were just in the right place at the right time...for me.”

Tears roll down Julianna’s face.

“So that’s it? That’s all? I was just some slut you picked up?”

“Basically...yeah.”

Julianna’s tears increase.

“My whole life, a lie. just a lie.”

Noah Cunningham reaches down and hooking a finger under her chin, raises her head until her beautiful brown tear filled eyes are looking into his.

“A lie, yes. But a beautiful lie Julianna. Such a beautiful lie.”

End