The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is another oldie, a more contemplative one (as opposed to stroke or action/adventure), written for MichelleLovesTo and Jay Petto’s August, 2006, “Music and MC 2” contest on the MC Forum. I’d heard the song, “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt, around the day the contest started, and it had really gotten to me, so I thought to write a story around the lyrics to that song. It’s such a sad song, really, so I thought sad, and “things that could never be”, and this whole story just basically came to mind. I hope I did the idea of it justice.

Jo
* * *

Beautiful

You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don’t know what to do,
‘Cause I’ll never be with you.
Yeah, she caught my eye,
As she walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high
And I don’t think that I’ll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

Bobbi put her tray down on the small table and fluffed at her blouse for a moment. The mall was air-conditioned, certainly, but even now, at seven o’clock, it was still blisteringly hot outside. It was full of people, too, with some of the after-work shoppers still around, and the normal Friday night customers starting to move in.

She sat down, adjusting her skirt as she glanced over to where Linda, her friend and “guardian”, was waiting in line at a Chinese food place for some bourbon chicken and rice. Debating for a moment, Bobbi decided to wait until Linda got back to dig into her own cheeseburger and fries. She wasn’t all that hungry, anyway.

Looking around at all the shoppers—at the kids and their parents, at the couples and groups and those here on their own—Bobbi felt happy. She liked crowds. She liked the hustle and bustle of life swirling around her. It left her feeling less empty inside somehow, less as if she were completely adrift in the ocean of the world.

Because that’s how she felt sometimes—alone and lost in her own mind.

She knew the reasons for that certainly, but it didn’t always make it easier to live with. They’d told her many of the gaps in her memory would never be filled, and she’d accepted that. The people at the hospital and Witness Protection Agency had told her about those things, had shown her pictures of her car after the crash.

It was a miracle she’d even survived, her injuries severe and life-threatening. Her body had eventually healed, but her mind...?

Well, she was lucky to be alive.

Today had been a good day, though. In fact, the more time passed since her accident, the more good days she was having. It seemed as if living her life and creating new memories and experiences was helping to plug some of the gaps in her old ones, just as her doctors had said.

Bobbi took a sip of her Diet Coke, her caloric penance for the cheeseburger and fries she’d ordered, and glanced over at Linda again. Her friend was fumbling around in her purse to find the money to pay for her food bill, and would be over in a minute, it seemed.

She couldn’t help but smile at Linda’s apparent ineptitude, because she knew better. Linda had been a huge help through all of this, calming her during her rough times, and protecting her from the things of her past. Though the WPA had assigned Linda, an FBI agent, to her without even asking, they’d still become very close. For the most part, Bobbi was very glad to have her around, as sometimes she needed someone around, just to help her find her way.

Things got so confusing sometimes... vague memories and feelings that didn’t seem to match her current life would flitter through her head, leaving her confused and a bit uncertain. That was normal, too, she’d been told, but it was nice to have someone around who knew her situation, and who could help her through those uncertainties and the occasional pain of such things.

Drawing on her straw and swallowing the coolness of her soda, Bobbi looked out over the people moving through the aisles of the food court and around the mall, itself. She often wondered if any of them were as confused as she got sometimes. She doubted it, but one could never really know. She watched as they walked and talked and paid her no mind, which was fine by her.

But when she spotted them—two women moving along the main walkway through the mall—something about them held her eye. Not the taller woman so much, as the shorter one. There was just something about that one which drove through the veil of uncertainty that filled her, and made Bobbi sit up and take notice.

There was nothing all that special about her, really. She was attractive enough, about her own age, and she was smiling and chatting away with her friend as if she didn’t have a care in the world. But there was something about her face, her smile... something familiar, perhaps.

She watched as the two women stopped and looked around, as the one she was fixating on looked up and inadvertently stared at her. Their visions locked for a moment, and then....

Words from the light pushing at her, pushing the two of them together... lips and tongue, finding and caressing... hot and wet and “pleeease, kiss me”... bodies heated, nipples clashing, groans from inside as tongue locks with tongue, melting mounds meet and slide and grind... love and sister and “pleease let me”... battling for position, licking and hot and yesss... “just like that... yess”... eating and being eaten, smelling and tasting, hungry tongues on cumming cunts and voices moaning and screaming a name you’ve only just learned... crying out your thanks to the light of your world, the angel who had brought you together... losing it all... wanting to lose it all... knowing that to lose is to find... needing to find... needing....

The needing... that was always the best and the worst part of everything....

* * *

Finally getting her change straight, Linda shoved it haphazardly into her purse, and turned to head over to where Bobbi was sitting. She swivel-hipped through a few tables before finally catching sight of her friend and charge, wondering if she’d waited for her before starting to eat. Catching the look on Bobbi’s face, though, she stopped, appalled.

Bobbi sat there, seemingly oblivious to everything else, her soda halfway to her lips, her body immobile. But her eyes.... Her eyes were flickering as if she’d been caught in a wide-awake REM sleep; seeing nothing, but taking everything in, her twin, bright orbs almost rolling back in her head at times.

Linda gasped, and almost dropped her tray. She’d seen Bobbi having flashbacks before, but nothing remotely like this. Had Bobbi seen something... someone... to trigger this, or was it just a spontaneous thing?

Linda looked around, trying to see whatever Bobbi might have seen, her hand moving toward the purse on her shoulder, unsure of whether to grab the taser or the Beretta she kept there. There were civilians all around, and she wasn’t sure of the danger, but she was completely determined to protect Bobbi, whatever it took.

She couldn’t see anything though, and couldn’t see anyone she might recognize as a threat or a trigger for whatever was happening to Bobbi. She also realized she couldn’t just threaten the whole mall with her weapons, and for now at least, needed to concentrate on Bobbi instead. She hustled toward their table, almost dumping her tray on the heads of two of the taller patrons along the way, her only concern right now being Bobbi’s health and well-being.

It’s not fair, she thought. Bobbi shouldn’t have to go through this. She’s a hero!

Linda knew the whole story... the whole unbelievable story. The FBI’s attempts to derail Madame Boranski’s white slavery ring had been an absolute bust until Roberta Benson had finally been called in to help. The agency’s most successful, and notorious, agent had been briefed and sent in to get the proof that would finally shut the Madame’s organization down for good.

And she’d been successful... more than successful. Using one of Madame Boranski’s own slaves, Bobbi had managed to get the needed information out of her headquarters and back to the FBI. Not only that, she’d sent them a laundry list of all the women who’d been kidnapped, drugged, hypnotized, and tortured into becoming Madame Boranski’s enthralled slaves. That, and the places and locations to which they’d been sent, all over the world.

And goddamit, goddamit, the FBI, CIA, and the U.S. government had gotten them all back, Linda thought, reaching the table, putting her tray down, and sitting. Through bribery, concessions, political pressure, and even force of arms in two instances, they’d gotten all 87 women back.

Including Linda’s own sister, Jennifer.

“Bobbi? Bobbi... can you hear me?” she asked, her mind and stomach sick from the glint in Bobbi’s eyes, from her complete obliviousness to everything but what she was seeing, or perhaps simply remembering.

Still lost in her erotically charged thoughts, Bobbi watched as that rather plain, but incredibly beautiful and attractive woman, stopped looking at her. She watched as the other turned away and moved along the hallway, still engrossed in conversation with her friend. Bobbi couldn’t stop watching her, though, couldn’t stop feeling the tingles and surges in her own body whenever, and wherever, that woman touched the same part of her own.

She moaned when the other reached up to touch her own lips, and almost came when she ran her hand down along her hip.

So close... so hot... flesh searing flesh so many times... begging for permission... willing to do anything for a taste, a touch from either... from either... Abby... that’s it.... Abby, or from the fountain of light that they all lived for, that seemed worth dying for. Kiss me, lick me, or let me... fuck me or let me fuck you... begging... so useless if not used... so worthless if not of service... but so wrong... wasn’t it wrong?... wasn’t it always wrong?... ohh, Abby... oh fuck, Abby....

No... though somehow she knew she shouldn’t, Bobbi watched, utterly helpless not to watch, as... as... Abby and her friend turned and walked into an electronics store on the other side of the mall. Did she know Abby? Certainly she must know Abby if she somehow knew her name?

* * *
You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don’t know what to do,
‘Cause I’ll never be with you.
* * *

“Bobbi... Bobbi... talk to me!” she heard, and turned toward the sound of her name, finally putting down her glass. “You were remembering something, weren’t you?” the voice... Linda’s voice... said to her.

“Yes, I think so,” she murmured, knowing better than to ever lie to her protector, knowing that only the truth was of any value to her right now.

“What did you see, Bobbi? Tell me what you were looking at.”

“A... a woman. Just a woman... and then my mind... my memories... I couldn’t....”

“What did she look like? Describe her to me... please!”

Bobbi felt as if she were floating, as if she were trapped between universes of her own imagining, between the darkness and light of a world she no longer understood. But Linda’s voice was something real, something to hang onto.

And Bobbi did... for all she was worth.

“A... about 5′ 7″, I guess. Brownish red hair... pretty face... kinda average. But... but....”

“But what, Bobbi?” Linda prompted.

“I... I remember... her and I... somehow... we were together somehow... I think her name is Abby.”

Linda sat there, clenching her fists, cursing the gods of happenstance. She didn’t even need to consult her PDA to know who Bobbi was talking about.

Abigail Masden....

Abigail had moved here to Charlotte a month ago, Linda knew. It was just a cruddy bit of bad luck, of unhappy kismet that she and Bobbi were here in the same place at the same time.

From Bobbi’s debriefing after she’d finally been rescued, Linda knew the two women had been close. Very close. Somehow, after Bobbi had infiltrated Madame Boranski’s headquarter, she’d been changed somehow, had been turned from the wildly independent, heterosexual vixen she’d been, into a submissive, needy lesbian.

Abigail had been Bobbi’s assistant in Madame Boranski’s compound. She’d also become her sexual partner, someone whom the Madame, in her sociopathic desire to corrupt and change every woman she’d captured, had linked to Bobbi in unimaginable ways. The tapes of Bobbi, after she’d first been dragged from the Madame’s lair, moaning Abby’s name, and unbelievably begging to be returned to “Mistress”, too, had been heart-breaking to watch.

But Linda had watched them all, needing to know what she was facing, what she might have to deal with after she’d been assigned as Bobbi’s bodyguard and helpmate.

Linda knew about begging. Linda had begged for this assignment after her sister had been returned, after her sister had started her own reconditioning treatments.

She’d been very active in those treatments, obviously being one of Jennifer’s strongest memories. The agency’s psychologists and hypnotherapists had used those memories as a link to Jennifer’s past, managing to give Linda’s sister her old life back, to return her to the person she’d been before she’d been taken. Linda imagined the same had been done, somehow, for Abigail, as it had for all the other women who the authorities had rescued.

All but Bobbi, that is.

“You can’t go back there, Bobbi,” Linda pleaded. “You know you can’t go back to the time before your accident.”

“I know,” whispered Bobbi. They’d drilled that into her mind so many times—that she couldn’t go back.

“But... but maybe if I knew exactly what happened...,” Bobbi said, trying not to whine, still feeling the tingles inside her. She and Linda had been through this so many times.

“No! Bobbi, no,” Linda said, her insides churning at what it must be like to live a life without a clear past, to constantly wonder what it was like before you could remember... what it was like.

The agency had done their best for Bobbi, Linda knew. She’d seen their accumulated efforts to give her mind and history back to her, the same as they’d done for all of Madame Boranski’s slaves. But with Bobbi, that wasn’t possible. Things had been different for her, starting when Madame Boranski had found out that Bobbi had betrayed her, and her whole organization.

Though Bobbi, through a triumph of the will and spirit that Linda could hardly comprehend, had retained enough of herself to get one of the Madame’s slaves out with the information, she, herself, had not been so lucky. The tyrannical Madame, who so many of the returned slaves had described as an angel, had apparently gone mad, knowing all her plans had been ruined. Angry and vengeful, she’d become the devil incarnate.

She knew she had lost, knew that Bobbi was responsible for her losing, and set about to make Bobbi pay.

As best they could tell when they’d finally smashed into the mansion where she’d been holding Bobbi, Abigail, and her few remaining slaves, Madame Boranski had tortured Bobbi nearly to death. Somehow she’d raped the agent’s mind and practically destroyed her body, from within and without. She’d threatened Abby’s life, and make Bobbi do things to herself to prevent that. She’d cut off Bobbi’s hair, pierced her nipples and clit, burned her with cigarettes. And then she’d picked up a bat....

“Bobbi... look at me,” Linda said, her voice much softer now, as Bobbi’s eyes had drifted back across the mall. Bobbi did, her eyes lidded, her expression blank. “You know we tried to let you see your past, to edit out the bad things right before the accident (Linda groaned inside at that continuing lie... there hadn’t been any accident and the pictures had all been faked).

“But it never worked. You’d run forward through your memories, and then just plow into the most horrible ones, and end up in a state of near-catatonic hysteria. We tried four times to do it that way, but the results were always the same.”

“I know, Linda... I know,” Bobbi replied sadly.

“So you can’t go there. You really can’t. It’s enough, it has to be enough, to simply know you were an executive in a bank, you stumbled onto a huge embezzlement scheme, and contacted the authorities. But before we could bring you in, they found out about you, and caught you, and hurt you. Still, somehow, you managed to escape, but crashed your car while trying to get away.”

Bobbi nodded, having heard the story so many times. They never allowed her to retain her memories of it, though.

Linda couldn’t think of anything else to say for the moment, and just stared at her friend. She really did hate lying to her like that, but they’d had to remove all of Bobbi’s knowledge about being an FBI agent, too. That, and the mansion, and Madame Boranski, and the other slaves... remembering any of those were enough to get past the mental walls they’d built in her mind around the events of her last day on the job. They could make her forget some things, but the horror of that day was too deeply rooted for them to eliminate.

All the could do was make it as difficult as possible for her to find the parts of her mind that held that horror.

If anyone on earth deserved the truth about this, it was Bobbi. But it just wasn’t possible. The bank executive story was the easiest, and it at least covered why Bobbi needed to be in the Witness Protection program.

In their scenario, the embezzlers had escaped, and might be seeking revenge on her. The truth was that it was Madame Boranski who had escaped, even while the the doctors fought mightily just to save Bobbi’s life. Federal, state, and international police agencies were conducting a massive manhunt for her, and had been for months, and hopefully it would only be a matter of time.

But while she was still on the loose, there was no way Bobbi was not going to be protected.

Even if it costs me my own life, Linda thought fiercely. She brought my sister back to me, has suffered so much already, and she’s just such a wonderful human being.

Linda had begged for one other thing, too. She begged the agency that when they finally caught the Madame, they’d give her five minutes alone with the sociopathic bitch.

She’d fallen asleep many nights, sometimes after comforting a sobbing Bobbi, thinking about just what she’d do. No guns, no restraints... just her and that piece of human garbage... and five minutes alone.

“But what does... Abby have to do with my past, Linda? Did she work at the bank?”

Linda sighed, and said, “I can’t tell you that. You know I can’t even let you keep the memory of her, because if I do... ”

“Then I’ll remember it all.”

“Yes. I’m sorry, Bobbi. I’ll need to trance you and make you forget what just happened, and what you just remem....”

Bobbi wasn’t looking at her anymore. She was looking past her across the mall, as if seeing a ghost.

Linda turned, searching the faces there, finally seeing the woman who was probably Abby. She couldn’t be certain, but she matched the description the agency had sent her, and that Bobbi had just given her.

Bobbi, however, knew exactly who she was staring at, her heart and breathing speeding up. Abby was still with her friend, but she was turning, once again looking at her, staring for a moment with a perplexed look on her face. But then she smiled, and....

So beautiful... so hot... “your taste—no, yours”... endless licking, sucking... “dizzy from your scent—no, yours”... passionate kisses, tight embraces... “the bed this time—no, the shower”... smothering breasts, liquid centers... “oh fuck, hold me—yess, hold you”... hands smearing cumjuices, tongues licking it up... “I love you—I love you, too”... “always and forever—yess, always and forever”....

Linda watched the woman she thought to be Abby turn with her friend and walk out of sight past the corner of the food court. She looked back to Bobbi, and was happy to see her eye movements less pronounced this time, though her hands were shaking, and her breath was coming in soft rasps. She was definitely aroused, with her nipples stiff and obvious through her bra and blouse, her mouth softly open, and a thin sheen of sweat covering her face.

Linda started to say something, but stopped, something about her friend so very different.

She’d never seen Bobbi aroused before.

The agency’s medical staff had tried to give Bobbi her passions back, her heterosexual tendencies and strong libido. They’d tried so hard, but in all the months she’d been with her, Linda had never seen Bobbi go out on a date, or even talk much about dating. She’d originally thought that was because any date would have to be chaperoned for her own protection, and that Bobbi couldn’t deal with that.

Linda knew better, now. She’d never heard or seen Bobbi masturbate, either, or even point out some sexy hunk she’d normally be attracted to, that almost any hetero woman her age would be attracted to. It just seemed that Bobbi had no sexual interests at all anymore.

So, seeing her aroused like this made Linda’s heart leap into her throat.

It wasn’t fair! Bobbi had gone through so much, given so much, and deserved better. She deserved this, to be aroused like this. She was a wonderfully attractive woman, with so much life left to live. Linda had watched Bobbi as her hair had grown back, lush and full, and as the bruises on her face had completely healed, leaving her complexion creamy and soft. She’d watched and hoped that Bobbi could meet someone, could find some man to be with again, that she wanted to be with.

She’d even tried to set her up a few times, with friends she’d met since they’d moved to Charlotte. Linda’s heart hadn’t been in those efforts, but it was her duty... no, it was her privilege... to try. More than anything else in the world, Linda wanted Bobbi to be happy, to feel sexual pleasure again, and to be loved.

Bobbi had started squirming in her seat, gently rocking her hips as if doing a small, sensuous dance. But as the mall was so crowded, Linda knew that people would be noticing soon, if they hadn’t already. Reluctantly, she reached across and grabbed Bobbi’s wrist.

“Come back, Bobbi. You need to come back and settle down.”

With a jerk, Bobbi stopped, feeling her mind closing in on itself again, the images of her and Abby fading almost as suddenly as they’d come. She wondered for a minute if she’d come, trying to remember the last time she had. She looked over at Linda, seeing the worried, concerned look on her face, and whispered, “Sorry about that.”

Linda smiled for a moment and said, “No problem, sweetie.” Then she frowned and continued, “But I... well... I can’t let you remember this, either. I’m sorry, too... more than you know.”

It was Bobbi’s turn to reach across the table, touching Linda’s forearm. “It’s ok, really. I understand. You would if you could, but you can’t. It’s for my own good.”

Linda felt as if her skin were on fire where Bobbi’s fingers rested, sending shivers and pulses up through her arm, into her heart, and down to her loins. She stared at Bobbi’s beautiful, friendly face, remembering her arousal, knowing she’d always remember it.

She would, but Bobbi wouldn’t, as she’d have to take the memories of it away from her friend, the woman she’d been charged with protecting and helping.

For about the fiftieth time, it was all Linda could do not to tell Bobbi about her true feelings. She so wanted to tell her about her own lesbianism, about the many nights she’d gone to sleep, not thinking of revenge, but masturbating to thoughts of Bobbi just like this... aroused and wet, nipples stiff and alive, her face shining in lust.

Linda wanted her so badly sometimes she could cry... had cried.

She held her tongue though, even while wondering if it were a mistake to do so, after seeing Bobbi’s excitement just now, knowing everyone needed to feel such pleasure sometimes. But wouldn’t being with a another woman again trigger Bobbi to remember everything?

What Linda did know for certain was this—she couldn’t thrust herself on someone so vulnerable, on a friend who counted on her for support and guidance. It would be easy, so easy, to make Bobbi want her. But it wouldn’t be right, or fair. Bobbi wasn’t really a lesbian, and if she pushed her to be one, to be with her like she so desperately wanted, how would that make her any different than the manipulative Madame Boranski?

“I could, and probably should, trance you right here, Bobbi. I’ve been taught that the sooner the better for such things. But you seem to be dealing, so I’ll leave it up to you if you want to finish eating first. If you do, I can put you under when we get back to the car and make you forget.”

At first, Bobbi was going to tell Linda to do whatever she thought best. But then the image of Abby reappeared in her mind, smiling and laughing. For a second, Bobbi even thought she could smell and taste her again, a warm shiver filling her insides. It felt good, and somehow right, and she wanted to hold onto that, if even for a little while.

It was just so nice to feel something again, to have something affect her so strongly after so long. She could be careful about it, and try not to dwell on it so much it pulled her into the “bad places” again.

That should be fine, shouldn’t it?

“I’d like to finish eating first, if you think that’s ok... all right?”

“Ok, hon. The food’s getting cold anyway. I’ll do it in the car.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Now shut up, be a good girl, and eat your burger,” Linda said with a wink, trying to be strong, too.

“Yes, Mommy,” Bobbi replied, laughing across the corner of the table at her friend.

What would she do without Linda?

So, she picked up her cheeseburger, Linda picked up her fork, and the two of them began to eat, smiling at each other as the people and the noise of the mall swirled around them.

* * *
You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it’s time to face the truth...
I will never be with you.
— “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt
* * *