The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beautification

(mc, ff, bd)

Synopsis: Amber tries to remember how she came to be.

“It’s pretty. It’s so pretty.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Mmmm. They’re all pretty but I like this one best.”

“Why do you think that is?”

“I dunno. It makes me wanna giggle.”

“You may giggle if you want to, Amber.”

“Aren’t I already? Haha! … I like the way the circles get bigger and bigger and then more circles behind them and … I like the flashing light in the middle. Sometimes it’s bright and pulsy, sometimes it just … fades away. Fades away …”

“I’m pleased you enjoy them so much.”

“I do! Lots! I think it keeps me from thinking too much. I think. My head kinda hurts when I think. But that’s normal, right? Anyway, I like looking at them. I think I think too much. It’s not good. I used to think all the time. Hey! You’re making me think! Not fair! Hehe … It’s more funner to laugh. It feels good.”

“You don’t want to think anymore?”

“I used to.”

“You were a teacher.”

“Was I? Too much thinking. I don’t think I want to do that anymore.”

“You won’t have to, Amber.”

“Good! No thinking is the best thinking.”

“Yes. Right now though, you will have to think. Just a little, Amber. Then you won’t have to think about thinking any more. Would you like that?”

“Oh, yes! Hey! Why aren’t you wearing clothes?”

“Don’t you like what you see? I get to wear, or not wear, whatever I want. But you won’t have to. You’re wearing what you will always wear. Unless you’re naked, of course.”

“Hahaa … That’s fun too!”

“Yes. Yes it is.”

“My head feels like a big balloon! Ba-looooon! No, wait! It’s like a big, fluffy pillow all filled with feathers. No. Like filled with peanut butter. Yeah! All mushy and sticky and sweet inside. La-la-la … are you okay? You look mad. Don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad. I want you to talk, Amber. I want to know what you’re thinking. Think about yesterday. It seems like a long time ago. I’ll help you talk about it. Then no more thinking. Ever. Alright?”

“Mhm.”

“Now, tell me everything about what you did yesterday. And then you won’t have to think ever again.”

* * *

Let’s see … I made a lot of stops. The first was a tanning salon. Someone called me? I got a free gift. I think. Yeah, so I needed to get this tan. It’s kinda weird I wanted to but I wanted to. Is it summer? I could just lay out somewhere but I wanted to get a fake tan instead. I don’t remember anything before that.

They had a really comfy bed. Was it a bed? I dunno. They put these huge goggles on me. And music but weird music. I had a lot of places to go and things to do but I got really sleepy all of a sudden. Oh! It had a spirally thing on the wall. Or the ceiling. Or something. It made me sleepy. Kinda dizzy too. I wondered why in the world would that be there. But it was a pretty one. So I looked at it when the lights went on and I got my tan.

My body had oily stuff on it. It smelled weird and made me really extra dizzy. Somebody put it all over me. Like all over. Didn’t have clothes on. No tan lines, right? Haha! I was in there a long time maybe. The oily stuff got all powdery. It was like a backwards tan. Instead of getting all nice and bronze, I got really white. All over. Somebody took me to a shower and it all came off. I mean, it all came off. All my body hair. Even down there! Haha! I think somebody shaved me under my arms and around my … you know, my pussy. Hehe.

It was really hot. But I cooled down some. I think I asked why they did all the extra stuff and if my tan would look good. There was a girl there. She didn’t say much. She smiled a lot. She said I looked awesome! That made me happy.

I don’t remember much else about that. Was that girl in the shower with me? I think she was. Was that allowed? She shaved all my stubblies off. It felt really good. All tingly.

* * *

There were lots of voices. I said yes a lot for some reason. I was there a long time, so I had to hurry to the hair salon. I don’t remember driving or anything. I was in a hurry. I didn’t want to be late for my appointment. My hair was getting seriously long so I needed a good cut. Get rid of my split-ends and such. You know.

A woman was giving me a shampoo. I don’t remember much. Boy, is thinking hard! There were lots of people getting theirs done too. Maybe like four other girls. I didn’t see any mirrors though. She pressed my head back like she was gonna give me a rinse before she even lathered.

Oh! There was another spirally thingy on the ceiling. What’s with all the spirals? This salon did the same thing! Funny. Anyway … I was happy to watch this one too and got all fuzzy and sleepy again.

And the shampoo! It smelled sooooo good. And this lady put tons of it in my hair. Big gobs of it. Like she was making a sculpture or something! Hahaha … My head got real heavy. It was like she was shampooing my head too! Really! I could feel it like the inside of my head was getting a shampooing.

The spiral was the best one yet. I was really into looking at it. Then I felt the water. Rinsing my hair and … it was like she was rinsing off my brain! I mean it! My head was so heavy before but now it got really light and floaty.

You know what’s weird? I don’t think she even cut my hair. She must have because I could feel big clumps of it falling over my ears and into the sink. Like big clumps. I think I asked for a lot of it off and boy she took a lot of it off!

I could even feel her put foamy stuff on my head and the drag of the comb right across my skull. All the way back. Front to back. It felt super good. I didn’t know if I wanted my hair that short. It was like I was practically bald! Seriously!

Then she waxed my eyebrows. Kinda. I don’t think I asked to have them threaded or anything, but I could smell the wax and then zip-zip off they went. I think I started to get a little freaked out at that point. Hmm. There was a second woman then. She was kinda holding my arms down and whispering to me to calm down and told me I looked beautiful. That made me feel a little okayer.

I had a warm towel put over my face then. It smelled really funny.

* * *

I don’t know if it was the spiral things or all that rushing around, but I have no idea how I got to the nail salon. That was fun. I was way more relaxed there than at the hair place.

I don’t remember if they had a spiral too. I think my eyes were closed most of the time. Like I was half asleep.

One lady, I think it was a lady, did my fingernails and one did my toes. It tickled … It made me start giggling. The alcohol felt really cold on my fingers and toes. I think I had some gawd-awful color on. Maybe peach? They took all that color off them.

You know what? I have no idea what color they painted on. None. Zip. Haha! Too late! They’re covered now. I hope they’re pretty.

I still had that funny smell in my nose when I got up and walked out … I think someone was leading me because my eyes were definitely closed. I woulda walked into a wall! Hah!

* * *

I completely forgot about the dentist appointment! Silly me. I must have been spacing really good because the manicure lady had to take me there. That’s weird. But it was nice of her to take me. Specially since I didn’t wanna open my eyes for anything!

I don’t remember making the appointment. I heard music again. The dentist put a mask over my nose. I was kinda glad about that cuz I hate … what’s that word? Novo … novo … cane? I heard the hiss of the gas and I swear I laughed out loud. I must have had a ton of cavities because she brushed and brushed and brushed. And there were drills and noises and water and the water was running down my neck.

More brushing and flossing. I don’t floss! Hahaha … I think she pulled a tooth or two. Too many sweets! My jaw was kinda sore and kinda numb too. I think I got really scared then.

But you know what the weirdest thing was? I remember this but I swear I was dreaming. I felt a pinchy on my butt. The dentist was drilling and brushing my teeth but my butt got really weird. Then my tummy felt super full like I had eaten a hundred glasses of water.

I mean I had to go! Like right there! I kinda felt embarrassed but she was whispering to me to let it all out. So I did! Right there at the dentist’s. I thought it would go all over and messy and stuff but I could hear it sorta splashing in a bucket or something. Boy, did it feel good to let it all go like that.

The gas was making me really giggly. I mean, I didn’t care about anything! Everybody was taking such good care of me. Telling me how beautiful I looked. I musta had a huge smile on my face. I wasn’t embarrassed anymore. I was getting touched all over by different people. Stroking my smooth head. Touching my arms. I thought someone was playing with my nipples right there in the dentist’s chair. It was very naughty but so much fun!

I felt really clean. Smooth and clean like my body was shiny and perfect. I felt beautiful.

* * *

I don’t know where the shower came from. I took another long, hot shower though. I think two women were in there with me. A shower at the dentist?

Everything was kinda blurry. My eyes were open but I couldn’t focus on anything. I just know it was two women taking care of me. Put lotion on my body. Mmmmm. Washed me between my legs … oh, that felt soooo goooood.

Who woulda thought running errands would be such a turn-on but it was! I was super horny.

But you know, as turned on as I was getting I was still a little scared. I know that was wrong of me. I dunno. Doctor’s offices scare me sometimes. Specially the gyno. I didn’t think I needed a check-up but there I was in her office. Everything was still pretty blurry. Too many spirals. I think. There were other people rushing around. Lots of rooms. The women didn’t say much, but they smiled a lot and that made me a little less afraid.

I think it was all the straps. I was in a weird chair. My hands kinda hurt. My arms were pulled waaaay back behind me. And my legs were wide, wide open and buckled down. It was bizarre! I was starting to freak, but then they put them headphones on me and I heard the music again. La-la-la … Yeah. That kinda calmed me down. And then another spiral. Wow! It was a wild one! I heard voices then too. Was that you?

I was trying to do a lot of thinking then, but my head hurt. Like I said. So I watched the spiral—lots of colors and spinning—sorta turned me off. It’s weird. I got really peaceful even though I didn’t want the doctor to touch me like that. Down there.

I was still a little numb below my waist but I could feel something really big go in my pussy. It hurt, I think. And another big thing in my butthole. Like what? That hurt even more.

I wasn’t sleepy, but I didn’t mind the hurting as much cuz of the music and the spinning and the voices. Then these flashing words I saw kinda in the spiral. Funny words. Obey. Bimbo. Serve. Horny. Blank. Funny words. I looked harder at the spiral so I could read the words better.

And then you know what? My pussy didn’t hurt anymore! It started to feel really good! I felt like I was gonna have cummies. Mmmm.

Um … I didn’t see the spiral anymore. I saw you! Remember? You had that kinda mad face again. I didn’t know why you’d be mad at me. I stopped crying after the lady took off my eyebrows. And remember? I didn’t cry anymore. Not like when the dentist pulled those teeth out. I think I cried. But I wasn’t then. I wanted to be happy.

* * *

I walked somewhere … oh, that’s right! I went shopping. You were there! You didn’t have a mad face. Boy, it’s really hard to think. My head hurts.

Anyway, I was walking really funny because I had those things in my bottom. It felt good though. I wanted to do cummies but you said no. Why did you say no? But I was a good girl and didn’t. You said … you said … I think you said I had to wait until I tried on my new clothes. Right?

They were funny looking. I never had anything like that before! It smelled funny. Like tires. All black and shiny. It was pretty sorta. But weird.

I wondered why the manicure lady was in the clothes store. I think she was still worried about me. Like I was gonna fall over. I think I was on my tippy toes cuz of the long things inside my pussy and butthole. It felt really strange, but I was getting like more super hornier at the same time. And all those zippers! There were zippers all over it. It was like a jumpsuit for a little kid. I thought maybe I needed a bigger size.

Oh, right. I forgot. You were in front of me and talking to me. I don’t remember what you said. I got all fuzzy in my head. I don’t remember that part very well. Then I felt all these pinchies on my boobs. Lots of them. And like little hoses at the ends. It felt like somebody was blowing me up like a balloon. Ba-looon. Heehee.

What was I saying? Oh, yeah. My boobs. I was looking at you talking to me and my boobs felt really full. It didn’t hurt I don’t think. But I coulda swore they were getting bigger. Like huge! Bigger and bigger …

You were squeezing them. Right? You had a smiley face then. They musta been all squishy and that made you smile. I like when you smile. It makes me feel like I wanna have lots and lots of cums.

Hmm. What was next? Oh, yeah. The zippers. So the lady and this other lady were putting the smelly, black jumpsuit on me. Over my legs. They really had to tug! Was I lying down? I had to scoot my butt up because it was super tight. Specially when they pulled it up over my hips. It felt like the suit was painted on my body it was so tight.

And they pulled it right over the thingys in my holes which got like reeeally pushed in deep. All the way in. I’m glad I was lying down cuz I woulda falled over for sure! I had little boots on my feet that didn’t fit good.

It’s … it’s really hard to think. Can we stop soon? Anyhow … they pulled it up over my boobs and they were really big and sore. I remember saying something about that but I think you were gonna get mad so I stopped.

I put my arms in the sleeves … it was really weird. It was like no openings. Somebody told me to lock my fingers together when I pulled my arms through. They were pulled way back behind me like at the doctor’s so that didn’t hurt too much. It was really tight. They couldn’t move or nothing. I think two people helped me stand up.

Then they zipped it up. A long zipper from my belly button up to the top of my neck. It was hard to move my head. There was a big zipper between my legs that got zipped. And on the sleeves maybe. Oh, and little openings right where my nipples stuck out. Wow! My nipples looked gigantic! I was still really horny and everything but they looked bigger than I ever seen them before.

I don’t know how … the things in my pussy and butt started vibrating really a lot then. God! I thought I was gonna have an O! But it helped me not think so much for some reason. Pretty much.

So I was all zipped up and buzzing and everyone told me how beautiful I looked though I couldn’t see myself. What clothing store has no mirrors?

* * *

“Do you remember anything else, Amber?”

“No. I think I slept after that. Then I woke up with you. How did I get here? Did I sleep standing up?”

“Is that something you need to know about?”

“No. I don’t want to think anymore. I don’t want my head to hurt. No thinking is the best thinking.”

“Good girl. Do you remember what I whispered to you while you made yourself beautiful for me?”

“No. I don’t remember anything like that.”

“Let’s see, shall we?”

“Okay.”

“What is your name?”

“rubber maid amber.”

“Yes. Good girl. And what is your purpose, rubber maid amber?”

“To serve Mistress Victoria.”

“Yes. You see? You remember a lot of things.”

“I don’t remember …”

“Attention. Kneel. Very good. When you are not at attention where should your eyes be, rubber maid amber?”

“Down, Mistress Victoria.”

“Yes. Very nice indeed. I have something else for you, my dear. You see this? Do you know what it is?”

“No, Mistress Victoria.”

“It will come in very handy. You will have it with you much of the time, except when you are eating or sleeping or performing other duties for me. See? It looks like a big cock. Do you like cocks, dear one?”

“No, Mistress Victoria. I don’t like cocks. I only like pussies.”

“Yes. Very good. But this is a rubber cock. Not a real one. And the end can be removed and replaced by other tools. An ashtray. A duster. A drink holder. Those types of things. But, for now, it is a cock. Let’s see how it fits, shall we?”

“Yes, Mistress Vic—… mmmphmm.”

“You can appreciate why I had those back molars removed now, can’t you? Helps it fit nice and snug.”

“Wmmpphh.”

“Good girl. Now. I want you to lie on your back so I can sit on it. Try you on for size. Keep your hands low on your back, so your ass lifts a bit. Good. If you do a very good job, I’ll let you cum like a good rubber maid.”

“Eeemm hmmm.”

“No more talking, rubber maid amber. Your mind is shutting off now. Mind off. Time to serve. I repeat. Mind off. Time to serve. Everything turned off except for that needy pussy of yours. I’ll take care of that. No more thinking. No more … ahhhh … a perfect fit. Very nice.

“By the way, you look beautiful.”