The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I really liked Coriander’s story two weeks go. And since imitation is the highest form of flattery, I thought I would take a shot at the story adding my sort of style to it. I hope you all enjoy and that Coriander take it as the intended complement.

Beads (Z Style)

Lauren finished off her Hurricane and set the glass down.

The annual Mardi Gras party that Michael put on had become famous among her fellow business school students. Now most of them were seniors, and the party was bigger than ever. Especially since they were entering a stressful time: the last semester before graduation. Lauren had already had a few interviews for jobs after graduation, but it still seemed like there was a long way to go. She hadn’t even had time for a boyfriend in over a year, or even a date for that matter. So the big party came at a perfect time to help blow off steam for an hour or so.

Lauren turned to find another drink. She thought the first one must have been a bit weak. She normally could hold her liquor fairly well, but these hurricanes were notorious and after one she normally at least had a strong buzz. Thus she normally limited herself to one. Sure she felt a bit warm and giddy, but that was more a natural party high and the sensation of relaxing after a long period of not being able to do so, not one you would necessarily get from alcohol.

So Lauren headed off to the kitchen in search of the second drink wondering if this one would be a bit stronger. On the way she saw Michael, the host. While most of the students had multiple roommates to keep bills down, Michael somehow managed to have a large house for himself. It made it convenient for big parties, certainly, but Lauren didn’t know how he did it. Generous parents or something, she guessed. Michael himself seemed pretty average most of the time: average brown hair, a little big, though not really fat, and sort of geeky in a cute, non-super annoying way... not much to set him apart from the many other guys in Lauren’s business classes. Except for the parties, of course.

Lauren had blue eyes and reddish brown hair and was a bit on the skinny side. She was not a big eater when she was stressed and this past year had been full of stress, and besides who had the money to splurge on food. She had a light completion with a fair number of freckles. Her hair was a longer than she ever remember it being. Other than a quick trim to take care of split ends that her roommate had been able to give her, Lauren had not had the time the last six months or so to get her hair professionally cut. Eating and a haircut, things to look forward to after graduate. But for now, there was this party to enjoy and the host to talk to.

“Hey Laur,” he called. She turned to him feeling a warm rush and wondering if maybe the first drink was finally kicking in. He was holding out a string of beads, made of glass or clear plastic or something.

“Those for me?” Lauren said, grinning.

Michael grinned back. “Gotta show that you want ‘em first!”

Lauren rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah?” She giggled, but shook her head. “Don’t think so, Mike.”

“Alright then, but I have a lot of beads, it’d be a shame if you missed out!” He laughed at her and started to put the beads back into a bag he was holding.

One thing Lauren hated was dealing with some of the male pigs that seemed to gravitate to the business program. But in just a few weeks she will have succeeded in navigating their rude comments, offers, and requests. A few of the rare fellow females in the program had tried dating from among guys in the program, but it never turned out well. Lauren made it a point to not make the same mistake. It was probably this attitude that caused the pigs to be extra piggish toward Lauren. She knew it was not because of her body. All they could talk about were large breasts. And Lauren, although not ashamed of her breasts, could not be said to have “a nice rack,” as her male classmates would so eloquently said. But they were really were not all that bad. Pigs maybe, but not horrible. You just had to cut through all their juvenile tendencies and they were OK. At least to party with on occasion.

Lauren sipped her second drink trying to decide if this one was any stronger than the first and found herself thinking about the beads Michael had offered. They were kind of pretty, Lauren suddenly found herself thinking. And it was a Mardi Gras party after all and she would be graduating soon and probably never see these guys again . . .

“Well in that case,” she thought, finding herself giggling, which is not something she normally did.

“Hay, Michael about those beads.” As she shouted, Michael turned around and she grabbed the bottom of her favorite blue sweater (it matched her eyes) and yanked up, showing Michael her breasts (still well covered by a lacy black bra of course.)

Michael grinned wider. “Very nice there, Lauren,” he said. “Here ya go.” He got ready to toss the beads at her. Lauren pulled her sweater back down, and grabbed the string as it flew threw the air at her. She slipped it over her head, pulled her long reddish brown hair out of the way so it rested on her neck, and smiled at Michael. She suddenly felt very good. Sure the beads were cheap and silly, but it was fun to let loose once in awhile, and the beads felt like a nice reward. She even did not mind the snide comment made by one of her male classmates, something along the lines of never expecting something like that from such a prude. A prude, what did he know.

* * *

Twenty minutes and one Hurricane later, Lauren ran into Michael again. “HEY!” she called. Michael turned. “I saw someone else with TWO strings of beads!” she said in a complaining voice. “So silly, to be complaining about plastic beads,” she thought to herself. But she was enjoying herself at the party, and at a Mardi Gras party, so beads were important! Besides, it felt like the girl with two sets was, well, looking down at her.

“Well, I have some more right here,” Micheal said, pulling another string out of his bag. Lauren, this time wasting no time, pulled up her sweater to flash him again.

“Not so fast, Laur,” Michael said, grinning again. “For a second string you’ll have to show more than that.”

Lauren laughed. As giddy as she was and as much as she wanted to fit in and relax at this party, she wasn’t to expose her breasts to a fellow classmate, even if it was Michael. Lauren was well aware of all the problems a girl can face at a party when there is drinking. She was just glad that, despite some of the parties she had been to, Michael had done the mature thing and made his mixed drinks on the weak side.

“Not a chance,” she said.

Michael still grinned. “Your call,” he said.

Lauren looked at the beads in his hand again. That string looked even prettier than the first one. She couldn’t quite put her finger on what made them different, but there was something. She laughed again, then moved away to find a friend to talk to.

* * *

Five minutes later Lauren found herself in the bathroom. S he could not get the word prude out of her head. She had had really only two serious boyfriends. She started replaying the relationships in her head. She began to realize how uptight she could be. They both had been so patient with her. Sure they turned out to be jerks, but what boys aren’t to some degree. Despite dating both for over a year, neither had seen her naked. Sure there had been some pretty good heavy petting, but that is as far as it got, as far as she would let it go.

Lauren stared at her reflection in the mirror, and the string of beads around her neck. She wanted more. Silly or not, beads were the whole point of a Mardi Gras party, right? She was tired of worrying all the time. She wanted, for once, to do something impulsive, to let loose, to be one of the partiers. So she pulled her sweater off, undid the clasp on her bra, and slipped it off.

Lauren looked in the mirror at her topless reflection. Her breasts were perky, but let’s be honest, she probably did not need to wear a bra most of the time, certainly not under a sweater like the one she wore.

Lauren put the blue sweater back on, and slipped the bra into her purse and went looking for the host with his beads. Leaving the bathroom, she caught sight of the girl who a few minutes earlier Lauren had seen with two sets of beads. The girl now had three, and unlike Lauren, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. The girl took one look at Lauren and Lauren had to lower her head. She felt so small and insignificant under the girl’s gaze.

* * *

It did not take long for Lauren to find Michael.

“HEY!” she called, when she saw him with a group of other guy classmates. He turned, and grinned again when he saw her. “Look at this!” she said, and pulled her sweater up, showing off her naked breasts to a non-doctor guy for the first time since puberty. Guys actually. They all stared back in disbelief, all except Michael.

Lauren had planned to get Michael alone for her little exhibition, but she felt like she needed to show up the other girl and besides she was going with the flow tonight and was going to have a good time despite herself. She also had only planned a quick flash, certainly not keeping her sweater pulled up for more than a few seconds, but they all got a good long stare at her chest.

“Wow!” Michael finally said, seemingly impressed. “You’ve got a nice rack, Laur, for such a thin girl.”

OK, the normal Lauren would either have been enraged at such a comment or mortified, with the bets on mortified. But, come to think of it, if this were the “normal” Lauren, she wouldn’t be showing her ‘rack’ off anyway, and not acting “normal” was the point, wasn’t it?

“Glad you like it,” she said, deciding to go along with the giddiness she was feeling and sticking her tongue out at him. “Now give me the beads!”

“Okay, okay. Here!” He tossed a string of beads at her. Lauren grabbed it in midair again and slipped it over her head by the first. A wave of pleasure rushed through her, as if she had just won a huge prize or reward. So silly, to be this caught up over some plastic beads... It took her a few seconds to remember to pull her sweater back down.

* * *

Lauren wanted to show off her new beads to the girl in the other room, but before she could find her she ran into her classmate and first year apartment mate Kristen. Like Lauren, Kristen had two sets of shiny beads dangling from her neck. But unlike Lauren, Kristen was not wearing any pants.

“Kristen are you OK,” Lauren asked trying not to sound overly alarmed.

“OK, I feel great. Isn’t this a great party? I am glad you came and decided to stay longer than your normal hour or so.” Kristen responded playfully. (Lauren rarely stayed at a party more than an hour. She usually had studying to do and usually an hour into the party things started getting a little too wild for Lauren’s tastes).

“But where are your pants. I mean you are walking around in just your panties.” Kristen said having trouble hiding her disbelief.

“Oh crap. I must have forgotten to put them back on. Michael and the rest of those prevs said I had to actually show some flesh and not just my bra for another string of the beads. I told him no way. So he countered, ‘how about your panties.’ At first, I was like no way, but then I noticed that I was one of the only girls with only one set of beads and I thought seeing in my panties was little different than seeing me in my swimsuit, so I agreed. And I must have been admiring the beads and forgot to put my pants back on is all.” Kristen rattled on barely taking the eyes off the sets of beads around her neck and the ones around Lauren’s. “Besides, I see you have a second sets. What did you do to earn those?”

“Nothing. I mean nothing extreme. I just flashed them some breast.” Lauren responded as her normally fairly white skin started to take on a reddish hue.

“You, you flashed Michael.” Kristen gasped almost in disbelief.

“Michael and a couple of the guys. It was nothing major. Just for fun. I can have fun just as much as the next guy or gal.” Lauren responded starting to get a bit defensive.

“OK, OK, I am sorry. I was just a bit surprised is all. But hay, we are so close to graduation and going out and making the big bucks. Why not have one more irresponsible college blast. Right?” Kristen answered apologetically.

“Yeah.” Lauren was glad this situation was defusing. She looked down and noticed that Kristen had a hurricane in her hand and her cautious nature began to come forward again. “How many of those have you had?”

“Two or maybe three. They are so weak this year, I barely feel buzzed.” Kristen answered similarly happy the unpleasantness seemed to be passing.

“Well, don’t drink too many just the same,” Lauren felt compelled to say.

“Yes mom. Stop worrying about me. I know how to be safe. And besides Missy (her current apartment mate) and now you are looking after me. Speaking of Missy, I need to find her. I have not seen her in several minutes, ever since she said something about getting a third set of beads. No way I am going to let her end the night with more beads than me.” And with that Kristen moved off into the crowd.

“Hmm, a third set of beads would be nice. So would another hurricane,” Lauren thought to herself, so off she set for the kitchen for a refill and to see if she could find Michael and his bag of beads.

* * *

After getting a refill on the hurricane, Lauren ran into Katie, a junior she knew from one of her seminars. Katie, at this point was wearing only a lacy half-cut bra and a pair of bikini cut panties. But after her conversation with Kristen, Lauren decided not to even go there. Besides, Katie seemed like she was having fun and as far as Lauren could tell she was not impaired. Lauren was not her mother, so she figured if Katie wanted to walk around a party in a bra and panties, that was her business. Besides, Katie had three sets of beads.

* * *

Lauren wasn’t sure how long she spent talking to a Katie before she saw Michael again. Her eyes were instantly drawn to his hand, where he was holding another string of beads. It looked even prettier than the first two, somehow. “Excuse me,” she muttered to Katie, and moved over to Michael. As soon as Katie saw Michael, she too started heading too him, but Lauren quickly gave her a look that conveyed, “I saw him first, those beads are mine,” and Katie backed off for another refill.

“Want some more?” Michael said when he saw Lauren. “You’ll have to take your sweater off completely this time!” Lauren barely heard him as she stared at the glittering beads in his hand.

Her sweater off? That did not seem so bad. I mean most of the gi rls at the party were walking around in just bras at this point. Besides it would get her her third string of beads and she would finally be able to find that girl who had looked down at her earlier and show that she could get three strings as well. So without much thought, she pulled her sweater over her head and threw if off toward a corner (where there was already gathered two other tops and a pair of pants).

“Very nice. Here are your beads. You earned them. Enjoy the rest of the party.” Michael threw the beads and walked out of the room.

Lauren caught the beads and raised her head high and stuck out her chest. She was proud of her three strings of beads. So off she went for that snotty girl.

* * *

Before she could find the woman she was looking for, Lauren bumped back into Kristen. Kristen was still pantless, but she now had her own third set of beads.

“Hay, Lauren, you OK?” Lauren asked in a concerned voice.

“Yeah, why. You like my third set of beads. They are purple. I see you got a gold set for your third,” Lauren responded trying to figure out why Kristen was sounding so concerned.

“You are not wearing your sweater,” retorted Kristen

“Yeah, and you are not wearing any pants. And Katie, well Katie is not wearing her top or her pants. I am just going with the flow.” Kristen answered realizing how annoying she must have sounded over the years when she was the one in Kristen’s position.

“Yeah, but at least we have underwear on,” Kristen fired back.

For the first time since getting her third set Lauren looked down and realized she was completely topless. She was speechless, in total shock. How could she have been so stupid as to forget that she had taken her bra off earlier in the bathroom? Michael and the others must have thought she was such a ditz.

But as Lauren’s mind struggled to get a handle on the situation, she noticed a bulge coming from the front of Kristen’s panties that suddenly started buzzing.

“What is that in your underwear,” Lauren asked momentarily forgetting about her topless state.

“Oh, oh, those nasty boys. They turned it on again. Oh man, they better let me go all the way this time.” Responded Kristen through her heavy breathing.

“’It,’ what is it and what do you mean ‘go all the way this time?’” All Lauren could do is stand there in disbelief as Kristen rested up against a wall and started swaying her hips. Then all of a sudden the buzzing stopped and so did Kristen’s hips.

“Damm bastards. I am so freakin close.” Kristen said wiping the sweat away from her forehead.

“What the heck is going on? Tell me now or I am taking you out of here.” Lauren scolded.

“Chill, mom. I mean really. I am not the one standing around topless.” Sassed Kristen right back.

“This is not about me. This is about you and that thing in your panties.” Lauren shot back.

“I said chill. I mean really. Its like you have never seen a remote vibrator before. Oh wait, maybe you haven’t,” Kristen said through her half smile.

“A remote vibrator? Oh, oh is that all. I thought it was, it was, oh that is not important. How did you get it?” Lauren responded trying hard to make sense of all the thoughts and feeling running through her head, but at the same time trying not to be the “mom” or the “prude,” but rather go with the flow and have a good time.

“They told me the bar that you apparently set for the third set of beads. I told them I was still not taking my top off, so they gave me the remote vibrator instead. Little did I know that they would be torturing me with it the rest of the night.”

“I am sorry,” was all Lauren could say in response, wishing she had not said anything in the first place.

“It’s OK. Part of me wants to just take the thing out and give those guys a piece of my mind. But then I worry they might take the beads away. And now that just about everyone, even you, has three strings, well, I just don’t want to risk it. Maybe if I tell them I will show them my breasts they will stop torturing me. I mean if you can show them off . . . " and with that Kristen turned around looking for her male tormentors, which she knew had to be close by.

Lauren was forced to face her topless situation alone. She was definitely not comfortable with what had happened, what was happening. But she did not know what to do about it. None of this was normal. But maybe that was the point. She had vowed earlier in the evening that for once she was going to get caution fly in the wind and not have a “normal” boring time. Normally, she left the party about an hour into it. It was well past two hours into it. Maybe this sort of thing normally happened after she left. I mean Kristen did not seem overly concerned. And Lauren herself must have been walking around without her top on for at least a couple minutes before bumping into Kristen and in that time no one had acted as if things were out of hand or out of the ordinary.

Lauren decided to, for once, not be the prude and let things be the way they were. Besides she, like Kristen, did not want to lose her third set of beads. She would just have to be more careful. And if things got out of hand, she could always leave. For the twentieth time that evening she was thankful that the hurricanes were not strong, if they had any alcohol in them at all. If she in anyway suspected alcohol was playing apart in this, she would have grabbed her female classmates and they would have been out of there in a second. Thinking of the hurricane, Lauren realized she was thirsty and decided to head back to the kitchen for another refill.

* * *

When Lauren entered the kitchen, she noticed that the guys were hovering around one hurricane bowl while the girls, most clad in nothing but bras and panties and anywhere from two to four strings of beads, were around a second one. Lauren figured Michael must have made a weaker or alcohol free batch for the girls and a stronger one for the guys. “That was so thoughtful of him,” she thought.

Lauren could not help put notice that the eyes of the guys in the room almost immediately shifted to her chest as soon as she entered the room, " drunk, freakin creeps. Get a good view in now, because you are not going to see them again nor probably remember that you are seeing them now.”

Just then Mark Bulfied, the only openly gay guy in the program entered the room. He was one of the guys in Michael’s inner circle. He was trailed by the biggest (in more ways than one apparently) guy jerks of them all, Brad. Lauren and everyone else could not help but notice that Mark was holding several strands of beads in his hand and that Brad was completely naked and being led into the room by Mark grasping his penis. Mark hesitated just long enough to fill a cup from the “girl’s” bowl and then walked for the back stair case tugging on Brad penis indicating that he should follow.

As they climbed the stairs Lauren could hear: “Oh come on Mark, given me another strand. I will give you another blow job, I promise.” “Blow job, oh no. To get this next string you are going to have give me much more than a blow job.”

Lauren blushed. She and everyone else knew about Mark. But she had no clue about Brad. All those sexist and lewd comments Brad was always making. It must have all been an act. Well the cat is out of the bag now.

Lauren was not quite sure how she felt about homosexual relationships. She tried to keep an open mind, but she had come from a fairly conservative religious background and she knew her parents and most of the people she knew back home were not at all understanding. But Lauren could not get the image out of her head of Brad and Mark making out. She licked her lips and refilled her cup and decided what two consenting adults wanted to do was their business. Besides before tonight she would have paid big money to see Brad being led around by his penis. So could such a thing as the two of them deeply kissing be such a bad thing if just thinking about it brought her personally so much pleasure, let alone how much pleasure it must be bringing the two of them.

Now with cup refilled, it was time for Lauren to find that woman and put her in her place. As she left the kitchen she bumped into Missy, whom Lauren could not help put notice was sporting four strings of beads and a rather bushy, bush. No way Lauren was even going to let her mind wonder why Missy was not wearing any pants or panties, not after the conversation with Kirsten. And besides, Missy had four strings of beads.

Lauren was too busy noticing the beads and lack of clothes below the waste to notice that Missy had been crying.

* * *

Lauren looked all over the downstairs and even around the rather large backyard, but could not find the woman anywhere. In fact, the number of girls at the party seemed to be getting smaller. She was beginning to think about possibly calling it a night when she decided to take a quick look upstairs.

Upon getting to the second floor, she found a group of girls, including Kristen, standing outside one of the bathroom doors.

“What’s going on,” Lauren asked Kristen.

“Oh, nothing major. It is just that when Missy flashed her bottom half several the guys laughed at her and called her wild woman because she had not had time to trim down there of late. Heck, we all have barely had time to shave our legs and armpits let alone keep down there trimmed. Anyway, after that, several of us realized we had been a bit lax in that department as well. Michael, such the sweetie, must have realized why we were looking uncomfortable, told us that he happened to have a trimmer up in the second floor guest bathroom that a former girl friend of his had left. So here we are waiting to give ourselves a touch up.” Kristen answered.

“Ah,” was all Lauren could say. Her mind was reeling. On one hand, she rarely trimmed down there regardless how busy she was. She did not see the point of it. So she found herself wondering if she should give herself a trim like the other girls. But then she started thinking better of it. Just as there had been no reason before, there still was no reason just because Missy was stupid enough to flash down there. I mean Lauren had proved she was not a prude by the silly business of flashing her top (let alone walking around topless, but her mind just could not seem to acknowledge that quite yet) and by staying as late as she had. It was probably time to start looking for her sweater and heading home.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and the woman that Lauren had been looking for stepped out proudly displaying a fourth set of beads that looked like little diamonds.

Lauren was filled with jealousy. She started rethinking her plans to leave. Maybe she could stay and get a quick fourth set and then leave.

Kristen looked over and saw Laurens cup was empty. “I see you need a refill. Here have half of mine and after we trim we can head back down to the kitchen and both refill.” Lauren said.

Lauren was still staring at the girl and barely heard what Kristen said. But after Kristen had poured half of her cup into Lauren’s, Lauren absentmindedly lifted the cup to her lips and took a big, long sip. She had not realized how thirsty she had become. As the cool hurricane slid down her throat and into her stomach, Lauren decided she would stay just long enough to get her fourth set of beads. And she decided, even though she had no plans to use the trimmer, to stay in line with Kristen. It gave her someone to talk to and she could think of no tactful way of saying she thought trimming down there was stupid without sounding like a “mom.” Besides with all she was drinking, she could probably use another bathroom stop anyway.

* * *

After about twenty minutes or so, it was finally Lauren’s turn in the bathroom and by then she really had to use the facilities. Lauren was glad she had stayed in the line, because of that and also because it gave her an opportunity to have a nice conversation with Kristen, something she had not done in a while.

Lauren pulled down her pants and panties and sat on the toilet and looked around the room. It was a very nice bathroom for a guest bathroom and seemed fully stocked. She could not help but wonder how often Michael had quests. Then Lauren noticed a pair of panties lying next to the toilet. One of the girls must have forgotten to put theirs back on after trimming. The silly girl must have been drinking out of the guy’s hurricane bowl and was probably drunk beyond what was safe for her. But Lauren was not her “mom.” The girl will hopefully not learn the hard way. Lauren was just happy she was smart enough not to get drunk like that.

Next to the panties was what Lauren could only surmise was a pile of pubic hair in a basket by the tub. It was shortish, thick hairs of multiple shades of brown, black, and blond. Lauren wondered why they did not just trim into the toilet. But then she saw the sign that read, “no hair in the toilet please. Leave in basket.” All Lauren could figure is that the toilet maybe clogged or something. At any rate, it was very strange having a sign like that and a basket all prepared. Did girls normally trim their pubic hair at parties or maybe he had regular female guests.

Lauren took the last swig of hurricane in her cup and finished wiping and flushing. But as she started to pull up her panties, she could not help but take a long, hard look at her bush. It was rather bushy. Then she looked over at the pile of pubic hair in the basket. There was just about ever non-dye induced hair color Lauren had seen except no white or shade of red. She looked back down at her bush. She always liked its reddish brown color, red cedar she called it after a hair color name of a popular hair product line. She always thought it was cool that her hair, especially down there, was the same color that thousands of women were paying money to have chemicals on their hair to match.

Next Lauren’s eye caught the trimmer sitting on the rim of the tub. She was not sure why, but she just felt that it was a shame that the pile of pubic hair had no red in it. She picked up the trimmers and sat down over the basket.

Lauren had never used trimmers before. The few times she had done any trimming down there she had used a simple pair of scissors. She still remembered with a shiver the first time she had trimmed. She had been a freshman in high school and facing her first co-ed swim class. She had overheard several of the girls in her class talking about making sure they were trimmed down there ahead of time to make sure there was no embarrassing tuffs of hair peaking out from their suit.

Lauren had no older sister to talk to and she had never felt comfortable talking about those subjects with her friends. And she certainly could not bring it up to her mother, who might have had her locked up in the church for even thinking about down there. OK, her mom was not that bad, but to a young Lauren it felt like it. So Lauren decided to try to do something about it herself. Unfortunately, Lauren did not know what she was doing and by cutting all the curls and not conditioning, she created a kind of pincushion that took ever opportunity to poke its way through the material of her swim bottles. It was a horrific swim class.

Since then, Lauren had learned how to trim more “properly,” but maybe in part because of that experience and from her upbringing, she just did not trim. But here she was in the bathroom of some guy, during a party, with a trimmer in her hand, her panties down at her ankles, and sitting over a basket half filled with pubic hair of other girls (not to mention that she was topless). Lauren turned the trimmer one and jumped a little when it started buzzing. It seemed rather powerful. Lauren planned only to cut a bit away around the edges to add the red hair to the basket. But the trimmer glided so easily and her hand was jostled at the sound of the door being knocked on that with the first swipe, she had trimmed away most of her pubic hair along an obvious stripe from her inner thy to the top of her mound.

Lauren was shocked and more than a bit dismayed. She had never intended to trim it that short or that much. But she felt weird having a diagonal racing stripe across her privates, even if the only people who would see it were her and possibly her gynecologist (she was over due for her annual and had set up an appointment for shortly after graduation).

There was another knock at the door. “Hurry up Lauren, I am getting thirsty and am tired of waiting outside the bathroom.” It was Kristen.

Lauren panicked and ran the timer causing another stripe. Feeling rushed and unsure, Lauren decided to bite the bullet and just finish the job as quickly as she could. It would always grow back and besides, it was in line with her going outside her “normal” prudish self for one evening.

With the quite powerful trimmer, it did not take her long at all to reduce her pubic hair to a nice pile in the basket and a medium stubble across her private. Lauren discovered it had a setting to cut even shorter, but the fact that she had trimmed that much was enough for Lauren. Besides, Kristen was impatiently waiting outside (she had knocked two more times).

* * *

Upon leaving the room, Kristen was nowhere in sight. Lauren figured, correctly, that Kristen had given up and headed down to the kitchen for a refill. Before Lauren could think what to do, the next girl in line took the trimmer out of her hand, pushed Lauren out of the way, and closed the door to the bathroom behind her.

Lauren decided to take the back stairs down to the kitchen a get a refill herself.

On her way, Lauren heard the sound of a girl moaning coming from one of the backrooms. She found herself stopping in front of the door. Part of her needed to know the girl was OK before she left. Lauren did not want to be a mom and all, but she just could not shake the sense of concern.

Just when Lauren had built up enough nerve to peek into the room, the door opened and Michael came out. As the door opened, Lauren got a clear view of a girl fully naked on a bed with her legs spread and fingers rapidly rubbing away between them. She did not have a look of someone who was comfortable with the situation. And there was a group of three guys sitting in chairs obviously enjoying the show.

“What is going on in there? Is she OK?” Lauren stated trying as hard as she could, but not really succeeding to make it sound like a demand.

“Oh, Paula. She is fine. We told her she needed to masturbate to orgasm to get her next string of beads.

“Ah, the next string of beads,” that made some sense to Lauren. And besides if Michael said everything was OK . . .

“You really do have nice titties for a skinny girl,” continued Michael.

As the words hit Lauren’s ears she immediate became aware that her titties, um, breasts were still fully exposed. Lauren knew this was not right and that she was embarrassed by this and needed to correct that as soon as possible.

“And I like that you trimmed down there, but I liked it fully shaved myself. But it is good enough for another string of beads.” With that Michael placed a fourth set of beads onto Lauren’s mostly naked body.

Lauren looked down in total disbelief. It felt great to get another set of beads, but she was mortified and totally astonished that she was naked. She could not understand how she had forgotten to put her panties and pants back on, or had even taken them off, and had not realized it. Dang Kristen’s insistent knocking. Lauren could not understand either how no one, besides Michael, had said anything to her. But there she stood in just her socks and shoes, in a house of a guy she barely knew, during a full-blown college party.

“Well, I got to run. I have tons of beads to hand out still. Looks like you could use a refill. Head down to the kitchen there should still be plenty of hurricane left.” Michael said as he continued past Lauren down the hall patting her on her bare behind as he did.

Lauren barely heard what he said. She immediately rushed back to the bathroom. The door was still closed and there was still a line. Lauren pushed past the girls in line and knocked on the door. The girls in line took immediate offense.

“Hay, you have had your turn. At least get at the end of the line you bitch.”

Lauren turned to start to explain why she needed to get in there, but then thought it sounded to embarrassing to explain that she had forgotten to put her panties and pants back on (not factoring in how embarrassing it was to stand there mostly naked).

Lauren decided to get her sweater and find some other way to cover up her bottom half just enough to get out of there and get home. She had had way too much “fun” for the evening. But she was soo thirsty, so she decided to grab one more quick drink first.

* * *

Lauren rushed down the back steps and hurried to the kitchen trying the best she could to keep herself covered up. But by the time she got to the kitchen all she could think about was getting something to drink. She was parched. She practically pushed another girl out of the way and submerged her cup, not even bothering to use the ladle. It did not take long for Lauren to have the cup pressed against her lips and to be gulping away. She managed to finish the cup without taking a breath. And man oh man did it hit the spot.

Now refreshed, Lauren had an opportunity to look around the kitchen. As usual it was fairly packed with partygoers. Lauren’s eyes quickly were drawn to Rosita. Rosita was a fellow senior. She was of Hispanic descent and one of the brightest, out going, and sure of herself people that Lauren knew. Lauren and Rosita did not hang out much together and really could not be called friends, but they could not help to get to know each other being one of the few fellow females in the program. Lauren knew that Rosita was a devote Catholic with a large family and that she was engaged to marry her high school and home town sweetheart shortly after graduation (Lauren had just gotten her invitation, but was going to have to send her regrets because she could not yet afford the plane ticket to the wedding).

As Lauren walked over to say hi to Rosita, she noticed that Rosita’s brown, perky, cone spaded breasts (or was it titties, Lauren was having trouble remember which was the proper word) were fully exposed. They were fully adorned with four sets of sparkling beads and she had the largest, puffiest nipples that Lauren had ever seen. As she got closer, she also noticed that Rosita’s short skirt was pulled up and a guy Lauren knew from class was (“no he could not be, but it sure looked like he was”) humping Rosita from behind with his hands at his hips and his eyes rolled back into his head.

“Rosita are you all right? I mean is everything OK?” Lauren asked.

“Yeah {pant}, everything is fine. I could ask the same of you walking around a party {pant} naked like that.” Rosita responded breathing heavily.

Naked. She was naked? Wasn’t she just about to do something about that? Lauren needed to focus. Something was not right with Rosita and she needed to help her.

“Is Rick doing what I think he is doing? I mean aren’t you engaged?” Lauren answered back trying hard to keep focused.

“It is not what it looks like.” But before Lauren could finish Rick let out a deep moan. “You better not come inside me. I am not using birth control,” Rosita said turning her head to address the moaning Rick.

“Do you want the beads or not?’ Rick fired back.

“Oh, OK. But you better hope I do not get pregnant.” Rosita answered turning back to face front.

“No worries. You cannot get pregnant the first time anyway,” Rick retorted as a smile crossed his face and as he again picked up his pace not really expecting Rosita to believe that. Before long Rick was again moaning loudly and Rosita had begun to moan herself. Rick’s body tensed up, obviously having reached his climax. He then took a step back, pulled up his pants, whispered something into Rosita’s ear, handed over a string of beads, and walked away.

Once Rosita regained her composure she returned her attention to Lauren. “See, I told you it was not what you thought it was. I was just doing what people do at a Mardi Gras party, earn beads.”

It kind of made sense to Lauren. Lauren understood the earning beads part. But she was sure she would not have given up her virginity to get a string. But that was a decision for Rosita to make and Lauren did not want to sound like a mom lecturing her on how foolish that was and how close that was to actually cheating on her fiancé. Rosita was a big girl, who could make her own decisions.

Lauren made some quick chit chat with Rosita before Rosita excused herself to go clean up and Lauren headed back to the punch bowl to refill her glass.

* * *

Lauren walked into the dinning room having drunk another half cup of hurricane and again refilled her cup. The dinning room seemed a bit less full then the other rooms she had been in, which suited Lauren. She was feeling a bit self-conscious and troubled, but could not quite figure out why or what to do about it. Being in a less crowded room made her feel a bit more comfortable.

Lauren did not recognize anyone in the room, so she decided to just keep to herself in one of the corners and sip away at her drink and then maybe after a short while she would slip away and go home. Before not too long a young partygoer approached her. Lauren did not recognize him and by his age figured he must be a freshman if that. And he was obviously intoxicated.

“Hay, pretty. Want some more beads?” The boy said dangling a string of beads before Lauren.

“Of course, I do. Thank you,” Lauren said as she reached for the beads.

“Not so fast. You got to earn these. How about I let you have these if you let me suck on your titties and fondle you?”

Dang, Lauren should have known it was not going to be that easy. But she wanted the beads. From the looks of the boy he was so drunk he probably would pass out before he even got his lips on her breast, um titties. Besides, he certainly was not going to remember that he did the next day.

“OK, sure. But we have to go some where private to do it.” Lauren answered, hoping no one else was over hearing the conversation.

“I know just the place,” the boy answered back with a big smile on his face, taking Lauren by the hand and leading her to the third floor.

Lauren had never been on the third floor, which looked like a converted attic with another spare bedroom. The spare bedroom was empty, so the boy took Lauren inside and shut the door.

“Hi, I am Lauren,” Lauren said feeling that she at least needed to introduce herself to the guy who was about to go further than any guy had ever gone with her.

“I am Darren. Michael is my big brother. I am in town to visit. I am thinking of going here, so I thought I would check it out. So far I like what I see,” Darren said as an even bigger smile formed across his face.

Finding out that this kid was only in high school caused something to click inside Lauren. Beads or no beads, she was not about to fool around with a high schooler, not now that she was a senior in college who knows how many years his senior. But it was too late. Darren already had Lauren lying down on the bed and his lips had already found her right nipple.

At first, Lauren just stared off at the ceiling, trying not to think about what was going on. She would just lie there until it was over, collect her beads, try not to think about it again, and swear to be more careful in the future. But after awhile, she could not help put realize how good it felt to have her titties being sucked on.

When Darren switched to her left nipple, Lauren could not help but let out a quite moan and close her eyes. Almost on cue, Darren’s free hand found its way between Lauren’s spread legs.

Upon contact with her lower privates, Lauren jolted back to alertness. “That was not part of the deal. Or was it?” She thought back. “He had said something about fondling. Was this fondling? I guess it could be considered fondling. And well I cannot complain now after agreeing and all. But it is definitely not going any further than this,” Lauren concluded as her eyes drifted back shut and her body relaxed enjoying the multiple sources of sensual sensation.

Feeling Lauren’s body relax, Darren took that as a cue and started rubbing between Lauren’s legs over her mound and occasionally over her slit, making sure not to directly touch her clit. But before long, he could tell she was getting plenty wet and her nipples were hard and pointy, so he knew that even the clit was now fair game.

Lauren was in sensual bliss. There was a firing building up just below her stomach and in the tips of her breasts that was dying to spread throughout her body. She had brought herself to orgasm once after a date with her first boyfriend that had been particularly hot and heavy, but working up to it felt nothing like this. She knew she was close to her second ever orgasm, one that would totally eclipse the first one. She was fully moaning now. But then everything stopped. It took her clouded mind a little while to understand what had happened. Darren had passed out. And was lying on her, mouth still over her breast and had still between her legs.

Lauren tried to wake him, tried to get him to finish what he started, but he was too far gone. Finally, Lauren was forced to roll him off of her onto the bed and resign herself to the situation. She took a strand of beads off his head and placed them around her neck. She thought about taking more, as Darren had several strands around his neck and Lauren was sure he knew where to get more. But she had not earned them and she knew that was not right. So she left frustrated, but happy with her fifth string of beads

* * *

Lauren walked down stairs into one of the front rooms. It was quite crowded. Across the room she saw Michael.

Upon seeing Lauren entering the room, Michael could not help but smile. There stood a girl in class who up until that evening he was sure had never had a serious physical relationship, who was always taking the moral high ground, was extremely bright and self-confident, and had taken offense/ was embarrassed if the conversation got even the slightest sexual in nature. There she stood naked, save her socks and shoes, with a newly trimmed vagina, and clear indications of sexual arousal.

Michael called Lauren over to where he stood. He then looked down and motioned for the girl giving him an incredible blowjob to stand up. At first the girl look at him questioning, but when he placed a string of beads around her neck she smiled and headed off to show them off to her friends (that is if one of Michael’s friends did not run into her first). The poor girl had given it her all, but Michael had cum already twice that evening and it was going to take a bit more time and more than just a blow job, no matter how good, for him to cum again so soon. Lauren eventually reached Michael practically having to push several people out of her way to get there. She stood in front of him patiently waiting for him to talk and hoping that another string of beads were about to get awarded to her.

But instead of talking to Lauren, Michael stepped forward and cupped Laurens vagina running his fingers through her stubble and over her swollen lips.

Lauren was confused. She was not quite sure what was happening. Did Michael mean to be doing what he was doing? Had he some how slipped his hand into her pants and under her panties or was did it just feel that way?

What Lauren was not confused about was that it felt good.

Just before Lauren was about to remove Michael’s hand, he leaned over and whispered into her ear, “I thought we talked about this. I would prefer you saved down there. How can you expect more beads if you do not do what I want. But hay I like you. So here is what I am willing to do. There is another trimmer and a shaving kit in my bedroom along with a towel to put down on the bed and a spray bottle to rinse things. You can use that to shave your pussy and all will be forgiven.” And with that Michael removed his hand from between Lauren’s legs and walked away.

If Lauren was confused before, now she was totally confused. She missed the sensation of Michael’s hand on her vagina. No wait, vagina was not the right word. How could she even think such an inappropriate word? Any respectable woman called it a pussy. Just like she had titties, not (she could barely even bring herself to think of the word) breasts.

Lauren was also embarrassed that just by rubbing up against her Michael had found out that she was stubbly down there and that she had been negligent in keeping her pussy shaved. Lauren knew she had never shaved herself before, but that still did not excuse things. It had been a vestige of her old self. If she was going to truly break free and have a fun night it made sense that she return her pussy as much as possible to its natural state before all these stupid “rules” had been placed on her and which she had placed on herself.

Besides Lauren was afraid that some how the other guys at the party would know she was shaved down there and as a result know that she really was not in the proper party mood and thus not deserving of beads. Lauren could not have that. She was so thankful to Michael for being so discrete about things and offering her a solution.

So off Lauren went to find the master bedroom, but first she needed to stop by the kitchen to get a refill.

* * *

Lauren found the master bedroom with a little difficulty. She had not realized how large a house it was. But she found it. And once inside she found the towel and laid it across the bed. But when she went to remove her pants and panties, she had to take a double take as they were already removed. She did not remember taking them off just then, but she decided that she must have.

Lying on the bed, she reached over and opened the nightstand. Inside, just as Michael had promised, was a trimmer and a shaving kit. The squirt bottle was on top of the nightstand.

Lauren laid down and reach for the open drawer and brought out what she thought was the trimmer. She placed it between her legs and turned it on. It vibrated like a trimmer, but she could not find the trimming head. Finally, she realized what it was and blushed and placed it down next to her, before returning to the drawer and this time bringing out the actual trimmer.

This trimmer had a much lower setting than the one in the bathroom and as Lauren started using it, it left little left in its wake. As Lauren progressed, she could not help but feeling that she was losing something of herself. She could not quite put a finger on it, but she felt like her pride, her self-confidence, her outspokeness, possibly even her maturity was going the way of her stubble. She knew it was just her imagination, but the feeling persisted, if not more so, as she got the razor out and took to the task of removing the last vestiges of stubble leaving her with a completely bare pussy for the first time, in, well since she had started puberty.

As she finished and washed away the remaining shaving cream and hair with the water bottle, Lauren could not help but feeling rather insecure and, well, horny.

Lauren could never remember feeling what she would define as horny. Sensual, sometimes, but never horny, unless that one time after a date counted, but even then it felt nothing like Lauren was feeling now. But there she was lying on the bed of a guy from school she barely knew beyond that, with a full party going on outside the door, naked (for the most part), and feeling rather horny.

That is when Lauren remembered the vibrator that was still lying next to her. She had only masturbated once and even then it had been through her panties using a pillow. Other than that she had done some soft caressing during her baths and showers and while drying off. And maybe the pressing of her hand against her sex just after she put on a fresh pair of panties still warm from the drier. But no actually full blown masturbating. She had never done it. She had never felt the need. Besides, she was not sure it was the proper thing to do. She had certainly never used a toy.

But tonight Lauren was not acting “normal,” and she had long ago decided, at least for the night, to put aside her prudish tendencies. Besides, she doubted it was a good idea to return to the party still horny. Who knew what trouble that might get her into?

So Lauren reached over and took the vibrator into her hand, turned it on, and slowly lowered it between her legs. As soon as it touched the center of her sex it was if a fire erupted. She quickly removed it, but was not going to give up. She tried again, but instead of heading for the center, she decided to place it to one side. That did the trick.

It did take long before for the sensations to build and for the vibrator to again find itself squarely over Lauren’s sex. Lauren was off in her own world of pleasure. So much so that she did not even here the door open.

Lauren was broken out of her trance when she heard a familiar male voice crack out, “hay, come look. It’s Lauren Green and she is naked and using a vibrator.”

Upon hearing that, Lauren’s eyes flew open and before her stood one of her fellow seniors who was quickly joined by two other guys (one Lauren knew and one she did not) and Missy, who was also naked and who, Lauren could see, had also saved her pussy bare.

Lauren wanted to scream and throw things out them, but all she could manage to do was let out a few, “get out. Get out, please.” She could not even bring herself to cover herself up. She was too much in shook and felt, well felt out of control of the situation. All she could seem to hope for was that the guys would leave her in peace and not make too much of a deal of the whole thing.

The guy who Lauren did not know leaned over and whispered something into Missy’s ear that Lauren could not hear. Missy turned and looked pleadingly at the guy. But as soon as she lifted a string of beads before her, she lowered her head in resignation and started climbing onto the bed on top of Lauren.

Lauren did not know what to do. She felt totally trapped and helpless. As Missy positioned herself over Lauren, her beads dangled down onto Lauren’s breasts, and as they touched her breasts, Lauren let out an audible sigh.

Missy leaned down and whispered into Lauren’s ear. “It’s all right. Just play along. It’s for beads. Luis said he would give you a string as well for participating.”

Lauren was so mortified by the entire situation that not even beads could entice her. But as soon as Missy’s warm privates pressed against hers and pushed the vibrator harder against her exposed clit, Lauren felt the potential for an even greater reword.

As Missy started rocking into Lauren, Lauren again became lost in the sensation. Before long Lauren was even pressing back and when Missy lowered herself completely on top of her as her arms tired, Lauren even took Missy’s lips welcomingly. But even that did not last long as neither could kiss between each other’s moans.

Lauren came first and forcefully. Her extra bucking and loud moans were enough to put Missy over the edge. But even after cumming, Missy still wanted more. Lauren’s body could do nothing but twitch from the onslaught of sensational overload.

Lauren passed out before Missy was done. When Lauren finally came to she found the vibrator still on, but now sticking out of her ass. She was not sure whether she had put it there, Missy, or someone else, perhaps one of the guys. Lauren also found a new string of beads around her neck.

Lauren looked around the room. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. “The guys must have taken them,” she thought as her heart sank even lower. She started to cry. She did not know what she was going to do. She knew she had to find Michael. Some how he could make everything alright. Then she could leave and do her best to put the entire evening behind her.

* * *

She didn’t know how long she wondered through the house looking for Michael. She was in a total haze and did not even register the various sex acts that were going on by this point in ever room she entered.

Finally she found Michael in the same third floor room where Lauren had left Michael’s brother passed out. His brother was not there, but Michael was and he had another string of beads in his hand. These beads looked as wonderful and as pretty as anything she had ever seen in her life, and she knew she wanted them.

“All right, Lauren,” he said. (Lauren. That was her name. She had had trouble remembering for a moment. What was his, though?) He unzipped his pants, and his cock sprang out. “Let’s get right to the point, I think you know what you need to do for this one.”

Lauren stared at his cock wordlessly, then at the new string of beads, then back to his cock. There was nothing she could do, and she knew it. She knelt down at his feet and stared up at his cock as it brushed her face.

Lauren had given head before to her second serious boyfriend, but had never much liked it and only did it twice on “special” occasions and had felt guilty about it afterwards. Now, though, she knew she had to give the best blowjob ever to be able to get that new string of beads. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth, played with it with her tongue for a moment, then pushed her head forward down the length of his shaft.

It seemed like forever to Lauren as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. The beads were so close. She felt his hand grab a handful of her hair. He grabbed hard, and it hurt, but she didn’t care. Anything to get those beads....

Finally he let out a grunt and Lauren tasted his semen in her mouth as a little dribble of semen leaked from his cock. She looked up at him with a pleading look. “Please...” she said. It was the only word she had spoken since he had come into the room this time. He grinned at her, then put the beads over her head, where they joined the others. Lauren was rewarded with the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. The world swam in front of her eyes and she almost blacked out.

When she was able to see again, she was alone in the room. She thought about getting up and getting dressed and, leaving the party, going home. She thought about a lot of things. But all she could do was sit there on her knees, playing with the beads around her neck.

* * *

An eternity later (or was it five minutes? or an hour?) Michael returned. She whimpered as he came in.

“Looking for these?” he asked, holding up what looked like pleasure made manifest. She could only nod, and whimper again.

“Well these are very special,” he said. “So you might have to do something more if you really want them.” She nodded in resignation.

He moved around behind her, and she heard a zipper. “Get on your hands and knees,” he said. She obeyed. She felt him position himself behind her. She did know what he was going to do, but she felt powerless to stop him.

Lauren felt him enter her, filling her up. Stars swam in front of her eyes as he began to thrust into her, slowly at first, then harder. In her current state she barely registered that she was having intercourse for the first time, that she was no longer a virgin.

Michael grabbed Lauren’s hair and pulled hard while he fucked her. She ignored the pain as the pleasure from the beads and from his fucking more than outweighed it. And she knew that when he was done, she would have more beads and might finally be able to leave.

The world steadied at one point, and she was aware of many other guys in the room, watching. They seemed familiar somehow. Were they from her job? Or neighborhood? Or school? What did she do, anyway? It was so hard to think and remember. Every time she thought she had remembered a clue that could tell her who she was, the thought of the beads entered her head and wouldn’t leave.

After a long time of trying to think, she was surprised to see that another guy, or was it a third guy, was now fucking her. But he pulled out just as she recognized it. This guy moved around in front of her, his cock aimed at her face. A few seconds later, his cum hit her in the forehead, getting in her hair and in her eye and joining several other deposits that Lauren could not remember how they got there. She no longer cared though; now she would get her reward.

She tried to say something, ask for the beads, but words wouldn’t come. She could only whimper again, and reach her hand out towards the guy.

“Not yet,” she heard Michael say. “There are several other guys you know who want their turn.” He motioned around at their audience. She stared blankly at Michael, but the others all seemed, well familiar, but she did not know how. “Well, maybe you don’t. I think that they know you, though.” She heard a couple laughs from the collected group.

“Anyway, I’ll be back at the end of the night. If they say you did a good job, maybe then you can have these.” He waved the beads around and then put them away. “Well, have fun,” Michael said, and walked out. Lauren had thought she was leaving the party. But now it appeared if those plans had changed. Michael was the host and she felt she needed to do as the host instructed. Besides, there were beads at stake.

She stared at the closed door where he had left, until another guy stood in front of her. “Well, Laur, I think you know what to do.” She resigned herself, reached up and undid his pants. As she took her second cock, or was it her fourth, no maybe fifth of the night into her mouth, and as another entered her pussy at the same time. All she knew at this point was that she needed to do her best, so she could get those beads and earn favor with Michael.

A few minutes later, she told herself the same thing as the next cocks entered her. And the next. Later, when one forced its way up her ass for the first time, she concentrated on the thought of the beads, and didn’t even notice the pain.

* * *

Everyone finished with her eventually and left her alone, covered in nothing but drying cum and strings of beads. (Her shoes and socks had come off sometime, she couldn’t quite remember when or how.) He, the one with the beads, came back in. She couldn’t quite distinguish the individual words he was saying, but she understood that she should go back to her own apartment, gather up all her clothes and anything else she could get, and bring it back here. She would be moving in with him. And if she was very, very good, and did everything he told her to, he might even give her another string of beads. She couldn’t think of any words to say, but she took his cock into her mouth, and he knew that she agreed.

So every day, she cooked and cleaned for him, handed over her paycheck. And every evening she let him or his friends, or who ever paid him fuck her in any way that they wanted. And every night before she fell asleep, she hoped that the next day she would be good enough to get that last string of beads.