The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is taken from some email which I received from a guy based in the States, who told me he was coming to England around Feb14th and wondered if it was possible to meet and also to hypnotise him, although as yet the meeting is to take place this is my idea of how I might get him to relax and to see what else might happen.

The names are fictional, as are most of the events

hypno_sub 11/02/2000

THE BEACH

Mark was waiting at the pub when I arrived, we exchanged our introductory hellos and after he bought me a drink we sat down.

“I’m really glad that you agreed to meet me after all the emails we’ve exchanged, it really is nice to meet someone who is still learning and interested in the same as me.”

I swallowed my drink and replied “That’s ok I’m only sorry that it has to be so short as I’d already explained that I was going to friends in Blackpool”

We had arranged to meet in Manchester, as it was a good neutral territory it enabled me to catch my 3:30 train onto Blackpool and he had to go onto Liverpool that evening for work related business.

If things work out, he emailed, then perhaps we can meet again during the week and expand the hypnosis more.

“No sweat,” he told me, “I’m just glad of this opportunity, I know that you have a boyfriend but I really would like to be hypnotised and if you’d like sex as well then let me be yours for the taking Sir!”

Although taken aback by the forwardness of him, I smiled inside...“Sir, I thought” Well I’ve never been called that you know, boy” I quickly added, continuing with the ‘role-play’. Thinking about my appearance I don’t look anything like a Sir let alone a Master, but he didn’t look anything like a boy come to that.

He told me in his email that he was 50 and would be wearing a dark grey suit and in his attire he did look very smart and more of a Sir than I, all the clone looks where there, short fair hair close cropped fair tache, which had slight tinges of grey were starting to show through the dye.

Small gold ear stud, not too obvious, nice square jawbone and fairly well built dark tanned body.

Hmmm I thought “This is going to be an experiment for both of us.” I told him, you see although I have only used hypnosis in the manner of stopping friends for smoking and as self hypnosis for myself I haven’t really used it in the sense of s/m so I.....”

“Oh! No Sir, he interjected I know that you’d said that you haven’t used it for anything like this, but, it is something I’m involved with. May I call you Sir, please, Sir?” he asked with that pleading look in his eyes that I begun to feel strangely warm myself inside, I paused, long enough to notice he smiled so warmly with his eyes and anyone who can do that melts me straight away.

Taking a hard breath I moved into that role, that I hope assumed the authority he was asking for with his body language.

“Of course you may Boy, I shall expect nothing more than the correct title for your Master, Now continue and tell me about your requirements.”

“Oh thank you Sir, I have a Top who I meet occasionally. He said that hypnosis might help me intensify my feelings when I’m with him and accept his orders without questioning them.”

“God,” I thought, “this guy is really keen on being submissive,” even to me. I continued. “I Must explain, that firstly Boy, Hypnosis is not something that makes you submit to anyone or makes you lose control. You are still able to carry out instructions but only if you so wish to adhere to them.

“I understand Sir and I would like to be able to carry out your orders, if I may?”

“ That will be entirely how willing you are able to go with my ideas.”

“Ideas, Sir?” He asked.

“Yes Boy I think we had better explain what they are to make you understand what is required of you.” I was beginning to drop my facade purely for a purpose but not because of him, I had something else in mind. My train.

I finished my drink and placed the glass down in front of him and moved my body away from the table, looking at the clock. He glanced up at where I was looking, 1:20pm “Oh Sir I forgot would you like to come up to my room and then we can talk better?”

“I think we had, because we still have things to tell you about. before we even enter into giving you any hypnotic suggestions.” I moved away from the table and followed him up to his room above the pub, he’d asked me about any gay accommodation in the centre of town and I sent him details of one back, knowing that the pub had guest rooms and also hoped that it was ok, not actually ever staying there myself, but have frequented it during a day out to Manchester. We walked upstairs and he took out his key and opened the door, God I felt scared inside. The room was nice and had a good view over the canal.

“Oh thank you for giving me details of the place Sir, as I looked around, I really like it”

“Good. I said firmly, I motioned to a chair and he sat. I picked up a chair and moved it nearer to him, this my first was idea and soon after a few words I took a small but noticeable large breath while he was talking, I held it for a while and when I exhaled I noticed that he too had done a similar breath. Good I thought. I asked him a few things about himself how long had it taken to get here and that and also asked about his first hypnosis session when he went to stop smoking, how did the hypnotists induce it in him? He told me that he was asked to concentrate on his breathing and to stretch out all his arms legs and mentally begin to relax all the muscles in them.

Although I could see that he already was beginning to slow his breathing down I took no notice of really what he was telling me, but surreptitiously moved my legs a little outward and placed my hands onto my knees, he did likewise, right I had him in the position I wanted.

I stopped him and said “So while we’ve been chatting although you may not know it you already have begun to relax. Look at your hands, notice that they are already feeling a little softer than before, this is because you’ve already moved them into a much more comfortable position, and they feel warm and soft,” He glanced down at his hands, I continued, “also you may realise that the muscles in your fingers twitch at odd times, there that was a good response and it felt ok to do that didn’t it, because you’re actually seeing it happen and it’s better to see it happen than to make it happen. because this way you know it’s making you feel a little warmer inside your hands, and because of this you can feel the different texture in your trousers under your fingers, the smoothness of the material under them. The coarseness of the crease as you slightly move your legs to make it more comfortable and slowly your body is starting to allow itself to ease slowly back into the chair as you follow the warm feelings in your body.

His eyes were taking on the nice rapid blinks that a hypnotic person achieves when going along with my ideas. I continued. “Really look at your hand now and as you do notice that as your finger twitches on your right hand it also feels a little lighter than the others, There did you see it?” he nodded and answered with a mmm, “that’s good, because you know that this is helping you to relax a little bit more than before.

Notice that as it twitches more it begins to rise a little higher and as it does your breathing is changing slower and easier it helps you relax. Good it will also please you to notice that as you relax your hand is beginning to rise a little higher each time, and as it does so you will relax even more. Now take another deep breath and slowly let it out,

I paused long enough to look at his face his hand was already starting to move upwards. “Just as you took that deep breath your hand is feeling warmer and lighter so that when, and only you know when it touches your face, it will fall down into your lap, and as it does this will help you to close your eyes, and go deep into relaxation. Really feel that as your hand falls back into your lap you will be so relaxed it won’t bother you to open your eyes. “Good.” Timing was perfect; I readjusted myself and watched him move deeper into the relaxed state that I had been in many times, “That’s so Good to relax isn’t it? He nodded slightly, and it also helps to know that you can go into this nice relaxed feeling anytime you so wish, and you’d like that wouldn’t you?” He nodded again.

“Id like to know if you can see the small lane in front of you. Just keep looking around you until you can see it and then when you’re ready tell me.

“Umm” he responded.

“Good, So if you walk along that small lane, notice the trees and the warm blue sky and the air around you takes you deeper into relaxation, and at the end of the lane you may realise that there’s a ravine, I’d like you to continue on now down into relaxation as you walk down into the ravine, so that when you get there you will fall even deeper into relaxation than before.

You know that any time you want to relax yourself you only have to think about this special place, because it is your special place and no-one can disturb you, and this will help you to go deeper into relaxation, Good. There are 5 steps, to take now and when you reach the bottom of them you will be so fully relaxed that it will be good to just go along with my ideas even more so.

I paused. “Take that first step down now and relax more and more.

2. Becoming so relaxed now that as you do you are becoming so warm inside your body.

3. Easier to really relax now.

4. Becoming so deeply relaxed that whatever happens you will still be aware of everything around you.

5 So deep Now that it feels so good to relax

I’d like you to notice that as you took that last step the warm soft sand of the beach that your on and it feels so good to feel this soft warm sand on your feet.

So good in fact that you may like to stretch yourself out on this beach and take some time out. And because this feels so good to take Time Out, so good in fact that whenever you hear me say the word Time Out you will become so relaxed, and so deeply interested in what I am saying that every word and every breath will help you to go even deeper than you are now. Just as you already have allowed yourself to enter this nice relaxed state of relaxation.

Time Out is your special word and this beach is your special place to take Time Out! And because the deeper relaxed you go the better you will be.

Notice that as you begin to stretch yourself out how good it feels and that the warmth of the sun is getting a little hotter, it may help you to undo a few buttons on your shirt, it certainly will help to unwind and take Time Out getting a little hotter with the sun beating down on your face, So hot now that you must simply undo a few more buttons and why not take off your shirt and really relax.

Good, let the warm air and the sun help you to relax completely. Just as you know that, as you feel hotter you must simply let yourself soak up this nice hot sun and really relax. That’s right undo your trousers and slide your legs down the muscles inside spreading out and relaxing more and more.

Feels so good inside and to take Time Out.

Notice too that as you lie there in the warm sun you can hear everything around you so clearly that the sea is helping you to feels so good and you know that the young boys around you are playing in the sea. You motion to one of them that you need some warm oil rubbing on your back, and you turn yourself over in this nice warm relaxed state as he rubs your shoulders you begin to relax completely. More and More.

I began to massage his shoulders as he stretched out continuing with the suggestions that each time he felt this movement he would relax More and More.

“Good, really relax deeper than before and let the warmth of the hot sun take you deeper than before, it feels so good to relax. So deep now that you know that whenever you hear me say the words Time Out you will immediately go into this nice state of relaxation that you already have allowed yourself to go into

He shifted his position and I could see that the outline in his trousers where telling me he was feeling something else,

“Now I want you to concentrate on the feelings inside your body and as you do you will realise that the sun is getting hotter and hotter, and making you feel very uncomfortable as you start to sweat harder and harder

So Hard in fact that you will be very uncomfortable as the sun is beating down on you it will help to uncover your legs and let the warmth of the sun make you feel better than before. So much Now that you already now that the young boys are still around you and you don’t mind them seeing you taking off the rest of your clothes, in fact this is exciting to you to know that they are watching you and you will remove your clothes with even more definition than ever. With each movement you will feel more excited and will want to show them your fine body.

I watched as he complied with my suggestions as he removed his hook and eye from his trousers and they slipped further down, the small red pants were visible but even more so was the outline in between his trousers,

I moved over to him and touched his leg, “Every touch you feel will help you become more and more uncomfortable” I insisted. So much now that you know that you must make it better for you and that as you rub your body the sweat from your torso will run down in between your legs and down to your hard cock! More and more as you rub your body you will find it easier to feel the desires inside you.

I stopped in mid flow as he revealed his hard throbbing cock and was so taken with it that I had to help him,

I had to awaken him but wasn’t sure what to do, this was a problem.

I eventually suggested to him that when I counted up from 1 to 5 his eyes would open and he would be Wide-awake and that he would still be hard and excited.

Mark opened his eyes and looked down he smiled at me and I bent down to finish the job in handJ