The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bayview Psychic Medical Practice

Tags : mc

Synopsis: A brochure for Bayview, describing how psychic healing works

Hello and thank you for your interest in Bayview. At Bayview we strive to offer the finest psychic medical services possible combined with a dedicated team of aftercare councilors. All our Medical Psychics (MP) are registered with the Medical Psychic Association (MPA) and work to the highest ethical standards. Additionally, everything is kept absolutely confidential in accordance with the strict standards of the MPA and relevant government regulations.

Currently we have 6 highly qualified and experienced MP’s at our facility.

Since there is a great deal of confusion, misinformation and fear associated with MPs we have prepared this brochure to try and explain as clearly as possible what happens and how Bayview will strive to make the healing process as positive as possible.

MP LEVELS:

There are six levels of MPs with level 6 being the highest. We only employ level 5 and 6 MPs as our service is aimed at the most severe medical conditions.

A level 5 MP is able to heal all cancers, neuronal diseases, viral and bacterial diseases, including all STDs, many genetic diseases and medium level physical injuries, including arthritis, some heart disease and some spinal injuries. They can also do some cosmetic procedures such as weight loss/gain and changing breast and penis size. They are unable to regrow limbs or organs and cannot repair brain injuries.

A level 6 MP can do everything a level 5 MP can do plus can regrow limbs, eyes, heal all genetic diseases, completely repair heart disease and spinal injuries plus repair some brain damage.

No MP can completely reverse the effects of aging. They can cure many of the age related symptoms, such as heart disease. They can bring a client back to optimal health for their age but the genetic changes that occur are so wide spread that they cannot be undone. Furthermore, psychic healing involves accelerating the clients chi flow throughout their body. The older a person gets the lower their capacity for this acceleration. In other words, there is a law of diminishing returns that prevents an MP being able to extend the ultimate life span of a client.

HOW DOES PSYCHIC HEALING WORK:

The main aim is for the MP to accelerate the clients own chi energy circulating through their body to very high levels. This energy circulates through the body from the top of the head to the base of the spine. As it does so it runs through seven chakras, well known to Eastern medicine for centuries. The energy then spreads from this loop to infuse the rest of the body. The highly accelerated chi has the effect of essentially rebuilding the body and burning out any infections and cancers. The higher the acceleration the greater the possibilities for healing. As has been noted, the age of a person imposes some limits on how much the MP can ramp up the chi flow.

To accelerate the chi energy the MP has to do two things.

  1. The MP infuses their own energy with the clients chi to ramp it up. This is the main difference between a level 5 and level 6 MP. A level 6 MP has a greater capacity to infuse his/her energy.
  2. Part two is the contentious part. However, it is absolutely necessary for the healing to work. The MP must reach into the clients mind and remove the myriad emotional blocks the client has that restricts the flow of chi energy through each chakra. These can be blocks to love affecting the heart chakra, sexual inhibitions affecting the root chakra and so forth.

Depending on the level of healing needed, it can take about 3 weeks of reinforcement by the MP to heal most cancers and infections and up to six months to regrow a major limb such as a leg.

The Bonding:

There is an unavoidable side effect to the healing process. The MP and the client become deeply, sexually bonded to each other. In particular, the client feels a great deal of submission to the MP, wanting more than anything else in the world to serve and please the MP. Additionally, the clients sexuality is greatly enhanced due to the accelerated chi and the removal of chakra blocking inhibitions.

It is often asked why the MPs have sexual relations with the clients and take them on as their bonded lovers. There are two reasons.

  1. The process makes the clients very strongly desire the MP. If this desire is frustrated then it leads to severe depression and extreme emotional distress. The client then begins shutting down their own chakra systems, which terminates the healing process prematurely.
  2. The healing process makes the MP bonded to the client, though nowhere near as strongly. Much experience has shown that not following through on the bonding leads to depression, confusion and a marked decrease in the MP’s power, thus reducing the effectiveness of the healing process.

In other words, once the healing is started it must be allowed to run its course or it will fail. The MPA enforces strict standards with all their MPs to make sure they treat their bonded clients well, respectfully and responsibly.

ENDING THE BONDING:

Eventually the client is healed and the MP must stop reinforcing the clients chi flow. This is an emotionally trying time for the client. All clients report that their bonded time has been the most liberating, passionate, joyous, life changing experience of their life combined with a mind blowing sexual high. Coming down from this high to become their own person is difficult. That is why we employ highly experienced and skilled councilors to assist our clients and MPs make the transition as smoothly as possible.

As a general rule of thumb, it takes about two weeks plus one week for each month of bonding, to bring a client back to fully functioning independence.

On the upside, after the connection is ended between the client and the MP, clients report a much greater zest for life, increased sex drive, better relationships and enhanced feeling of wellness. They feel far more confident in themselves and just laugh more often. Many women discover that they have gone from ever having had an orgasm in their life to being very multi-orgasmic.

PRACTICAL MATTERS:

Matching the Sexuality of the MP to the Client:

MPs all have a set sexuality. Some are heterosexual, some gay and some bisexual. Heterosexual MPs cannot work with members of the same gender while those who are gay cannot work with members of the opposite gender. This is the reason why we list the sexuality of each MP as well as their level and other qualifications.

Multiple Bonded Clients:

Due to the large number of clients and limited availability of high level MPs, the MPs will work with a number of bonded clients at the same time. Most work with between three and four clients. It becomes too difficult for the MP to manage more clients than that.

Many clients wonder if they will feel jealous of the other bonded clients while they are bonded. This never happens. The nature of the bonding is such that they don’t and often end up becoming lifelong friends of the others.

Waiting List and Priorities:

The large number of clients wanting help does create difficulties. All clients are put on a waiting list and will be matched to the first available MP with a compatible sexuality and skill. However, those clients who are facing terminal situations will be given the highest priority compared to those with non-terminal conditions. Those suffering chronic pain will also be given higher priority. We will keep you informed of your progress in the queue.

Family and Partners:

Possibly one of the most difficult aspects of becoming a bonded client is the effect on the clients spouse and family. While the spouse dearly wants their partner to be healed they still face emotional difficulties as they worry about the obvious infidelities involved. Children worry about losing a father or mother. Our trained councilors will work with the spouse and family to do everything possible to ease the burdens and prepare for the return of their loved one.

In return spouses often find their partners become much more ardent lovers. For one thing, they are no longer emotionally burdened with their medical condition, especially those with painful and/or terminal conditions. Men note their wives become much more active and uninhibited in bed and wives note their husbands become much more loving and attentive. Having their spouse back alive and well greatly helps to make up for the strain endured while healing.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q. I’m heterosexual. Will I have to be sexual with the MP’s other bonded clients?

A. The MPA has clear rules regarding this. The client will be bonded to the MP. However, if after the bonding, the client does not want to be sexual with any of the other MP’s bonded clients then they won’t be pushed to do so. That being said, many clients find that the removal of inhibitions makes their sexuality greatly expand, including becoming bisexual. For unknown reasons this is especially true with women and much less so with men.

Q. Am I at risk of catching STD’s from other bonded clients?

A. The accelerated chi in each clients body makes them absolutely immune from catching anything. In most cases, any clients with STD’s burn them out to very low levels within a week and to undetectable levels in a fortnight. We usually bond for three weeks to make sure of complete removal of the STD.

Q. I am a female. What if I become pregnant?

A. This is an issue that causes problems. Both men and women who have had surgery for birth control find the healing process begins to undo this. The longer the bonding the more likely this will happen. The healing process also negates the effects of the pill in women. However, the MP is able to use their power to prevent pregnancy. After healing though, the client will need to check that their prior surgery is still effective and may need follow-up conventional surgery to ensure their chosen method of birth control is effective.

Q. I know that most MP’s have permanently bonded partners. Will I become one?

A. This is a difficult issue because of possible conflicts of interest with the MP. The MPA has created strict rules to counter this possibility. No MP may have any relationship with a client until a year has passed after finishing the healing. Furthermore, the MP must be granted permission by the MPA to take on the person as a bonded partner. They will interview each person to make sure it is a matter of the heart and not an MP taking advantage of a client. It should also be understood that MPs rarely take on a second partner and the MPA will not permit them to take on more than two. The primary reason is that the more permanent partners an MP has, the lower the number of clients they can take on to heal.

Q. Isn’t it unethical for an MP to have a permanently bonded partner?

A. There are many interrelated aspects to this question. As we have already outlined, the MPA ensures that permanent bondings are a carefully made choice of free will between both people. The MPA recommends it be done with ex clients since they know very well what being bonded is about. For the MP, having a permanently bonded mate brings a lot of emotional stability into their life. While we have pointed out that ending the bonding can be difficult for the client it can also be difficult for the MP. Especially when dealing with the protracted bondings involved with major limb regrowth. Having a permanently bonded partner eases the loss to the MP. However, very few non-bonded spouses can cope with the endless stream of clients the MP has coming into their home. Bonded partners, on the other hand, not only welcome them with open arms into their home but also into the bedroom. Because of all these issues the MPA strongly supports MPs having at least one permanently bonded partner.

Q. I’m not an attractive person. I’m very large, very skinny, bad skin, small breasted, small penis, balding, different race, age, etc, etc, etc. Will the MP want to accept me as a bonded client?

A. The primary focus of the MP is to heal and how you look is not important. In any event, once bonded, clients find that many of the issues that made them unattractive begin to disappear. For example, if the client is overweight they find they lose about 5kg a week. Often the feeling of unattractiveness is a state of the mind rather than anything physical. Bonded clients lose these negative feelings and become very positive about themselves and life in general.

FINISH:

We hope this brochure has helped you understand how MPs work and eased some of your fears. Before any of our MPs take on a client there will be a process of extensive consultation between Bayview and the client to ensure the client understands thoroughly what is going to happen and spouses and family are well prepared.

If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact us for a confidential, free and no obligation meeting.