The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Battle of the Vampires

I lived a very hard life. I was a orphan who only knew life as a virtual slave to my foster parents who showed me no love. I was just someone who did work for them. I went from school to house chores to work. Only at night, lying in bed, could I relax. But mostly I just felt the pain of my life and cried myself to sleep every night.

I would lay in bed, promising that if I was ever able to make a difference to someone like me, I would do so. But mostly I just felt hopeless, no escape.

I was only able to keep pennies from my paycheck before handing it over to my foster parents to fuel their lifestyle. But those pennies added up, to the one day where I had enough to run away from this life of pain to something, anything better.

I hitchhiked with truckers from one state to another, trying to put as much distance as I could between the pain of my former life to the one I hope to start someplace far away.

I soon used up all the money I had saved, so I used the only thing I had left, my body. I sold myself to make money. I ran away from one pain, and pretty soon, replaced it with another pain. I then started to take drugs, for when I was high, the pain was gone. But I needed to take more and more to make the pain go away.

I turned more tricks, degrading myself more and more. I would do anything for money. Soon my body had more pain, for the drugs were doing me more harm to me, then I thought, till I looked in the mirror and just saw the horror of what I become.

But with makeup and the right come on, I knew how to make money. The drugs I was taking made me eat very little, so my figure was good. Something I didn’t hide from anyone, since that helped me make money and buy the drugs I was so addicted to.

I didn’t care what the person was, male or female, filthy or clean, skinny or fat, as long as they paid me, I would do anything.

Then one night, I met someone who would drastically change my life.

I was walking to the cheap motel that night that I was renting out by the week, when she approached me. I saw she was looking me over. I held my head up; smiled at her while I spoke.

“I am good, but not cheap, but you look like you can afford me” I said

“We don’t you take me someplace more private and we can discuss terms?”

“Follow me” still smiling and quickly walked towards my hotel room, moving my hips to keep her interest.

We entered my hotel room, but before I could close the door, the manager stuck her foot in. She was pretty, but a mean disposition.

“When will you have the money for me?” She demanded

I silently mouthed later, motioning with my head towards something in the room, got a live one told her very low. She rolled her eyes at me, and emphasized the word ‘later’ silently and left.

I took a deep breath, composed myself and turned to face her and started my usually spiel. “Are you a cop, police officer, or any kind of law enforcement employee? Because if you are, you must tell me now, or else the courts have proclaimed, lying to me, is entrap….” At that point, something about her eyes froze me in mid sentence.

She approached me, and I felt horror, horror at the unknown, not knowing how I am just standing, when everything thought in my mind is telling me to run.

But my eyes were glued to hers, I couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, just watched her approach.

She was so close to me, all I could see was her blazing red eyes. I heard her voice, but it was in my mind, when she spoke, I felt it in my soul.

‘You are in pain; you have always been in pain. To cover your pain, you take drugs, which caused you more pain, and you took more drugs. To pay for your drugs, you sell yourself for money. You do things that you later regret, but the drugs help you forget, but it lasting effects become shorter and shorter, so you take more and more.’

She touched my face and I shivered, she was so cold.

‘I see two futures for you, you will be dead, feeling the pain grow and grow, till you can no longer take it, or you will follow me, and feel the pain leave you forever. Come with me, and feel alive, alive like you never thought possible. You will see the world’

I then started to see things in my mind, things I only heard about, but it seemed like I was there.

‘See, the whole world awaits you’

Then the pain went away.

‘I took away the pain from your soul, temporarily…. But you have to ask me, implore me, beg me, to take it away forever’

All the wondrous images in my mind. Forever….. no pain.

‘no longer will others use you for their pleasure, but you will get pleasure from others’

She knew my answer before I could mouth yes.

‘close your eyes’ I did as I was told.

All the events seemed surreal, for when I closed my eyes, things seemed to settle back to normal, and I started to question what was going on, but I figure this was good money, so I kept my eyes shut. I felt a hand brush back my hair to behind my shoulder.

I felt her lips touching my neck, ok, this is going to be kinky, going to cost her more. I opened my eyes to tell her so, when I felt a sharp pain in the neck, I started to scream, but couldn’t catch my breath to make any sounds besides a deep moaning sound.

I started to see stars, before everything went black.

I woke up later shivering, I was so cold. She was still there, looking over me, helping me get to my feet.

Before I can ask here what happened, she was talking to me.

‘I am sure you heard of the legend of the vampire? Yes, I see in your thoughts, you do, for I am one, and I made you one, a companion for me. I was tired of traveling through eternity, when I saw you. I saw the potential we could be together.’

She looked away from me, towards the door.

‘Your manager is coming back, focus your mind towards the door, you can sense her, don’t you?’

I looked towards the door, and I felt something. I closed my eyes, and the mental image of the manager become clearer. I can tell she was not happy either.

‘she will be your first. When she knocks on the door, invite her in, when she enters and closes the door behind her, give her a intense look, and command her to be still’

I did as she told me. For when the manager used her pass key to come into the room, I froze the manager with my mind. I felt a rush of pleasure.

‘yes, it is, look at her, admire her body, see her eyes, how glazed it is, walk around her, think about how she will be yours.’

Her face was just so gorgeous, her body was delicious, I admired her body for the real first time.

‘now remove her clothes, look at your finger nails, make them grow into razor sharp edges, now carefully cut her clothes, from the front, from her throat all the way down, then do the same from the back too. Remember to be careful not to break her skin… not just yet’

I looked at my finger, willed my finger nail to grow, and was amazed at doing this. I then did as she instructed to me. Pretty soon, she was nude in front of me. Her clothes in two piles on the floor.

‘now let the pleasure of what is going on build the blood lust in you, touch her soft skin, lick her shoulder, see how good she tastes, but don’t bite her, not just yet. Caress her body, excite and arouse her, let her become excited. Let her heart start pumping faster and harder as you excite her.’

I started to touch her. Her soft smooth warm skin excited me. I could even feel her heart rate become faster at my touch. I started to explore her even more with my fingers, touching her nipples, making them hard. I didn’t know who was getting excited more and faster, but I didn’t bite her yet.

‘take her in your arms, kiss her fully on the lips, explore her body with your hands, let the passion build in both of you, but don’t bite till I allow you to.

I kissed her fully on the lips. My hands explored her body. I felt the blood lust build up in me. I sensed her heart pumping fast and hard. A smile was on her lips.

‘look at her neck, see the pulsating of the artery as the place you will plant your fangs into. Remember, don’t bite away, just sink your teeth into the artery and just puncture it, this will help with the blood flow from her body, so you don’t miss any luscious drop.’

I felt her heart beat faster and harder still. My vision is turning blood red, I looked up to the sky, felt my fangs extend from my teeth, and bit down into her neck, fast and hard. I placed my lips to surround her wound, and began sucking the blood out of her.

‘yes… drink… drink her delicious blood, feel it make you stronger and more alive like you never felt before.’

She was so right, with every swallow, I felt myself grow stronger and more alive then I ever felt before. I felt the pressure of heart becoming weaker and so I sucked hard and harder. Her moans were becoming weaker and weaker, till no more sounds left her lips, no more heart beats pumped anything, as I felt her veins and arteries collapse under the pressure of my sucking her dry, she was dead. I just let go and she fell to the floor. I felt so strong, so powerful, and no pain. Just pleasure.

‘one more thing to do before we leave here, we need to keep the population of vampires controlled, she will awake soon to become like we are, unless we remove the head from the torso.’

She took her head in her hands, and with a quick and powerful tug, tore it from the rest of the body, then just dropped it to the floor.

She laughed, I laughed, I never felt so alive. She came and started to lick the little blood that was on my face, and I soon felt the need to kiss her with passion. One high followed by another, for we made love together, laughing enjoying ourselves, not giving a second thought to what I just done, that it was a bad thing, but we both knew it was joyous.

Then all of a sudden, I felt so exhausted. “Dawn is approaching, it is your sense that the sun will soon be up, it is time for us to rest” She took me to my bed, covered us with the cover to block out the light. Even though I was asleep, my mind was wide awake. I saw the whole world around me, seeing things in my mind. I explored other rooms, other minds. This was like being born again.

I didn’t need to use my senses on my lover, for I knew in her heart, she loved me, and for the first time, I really loved someone too. The power she gave me. I wanted more.

We spent the days in each others arms asleep. But the nights were when we lived.

We moved from one little town to another, leaving a string of unsolved murders, or murder suicides. It was always fun to make it look like a accident. Like the one time we left a body to be decapitated by accident. They questioned the almost absence of blood, but didn’t investigate it too long.

Time was the animal defeated. I lost track of how long I was a creature of the night. My mistress and I would always be on the look out for new blood to take.

Till this one night that showed me the horror I become.

We were walking in a little quiet town when she stopped me and motioned to this little house. There was a for sale sign on it. I closed my eyes and opened my mind in that direction.

I brushed two minds, two sisters. This was their parent’s home who recently died. They are waiting for a couple to look over the house. My mistress mentally told me her plan. We would impersonate the couple. The husband was called away on business; I was the wife’s sister who would help her look over it together.

We introduced ourselves, I as the wife’s sister. We separated the two, I went downstairs with one sister and my mistress went with the other one to look over the bedrooms.

While I enjoyed the pleasure of taking it slow, my mistress always bit the first chance she got. For when we went downstairs, I could feel the horror of that sister being killed, my mistress in ecstasy.

As my mistress taught me, I took the first opportunity of mesmerizing my victim. Then slowly I appreciated her body, first clothed, and then carefully cutting off her clothing. Letting the pleasure build up in me. I kissed her in my favorite places, to taste her. Letting my hands make love to her body. I projected erotic thoughts into her mind. She responded by becoming aroused. Sensing her heart pounding hard in her chest, I know I was reaching my point too when everything was turning red.

I bite into her neck and drank her till she died, held her head, twisted it from the body and yanked it off the torso.

My mistress’s face was covered in blood, for she was always a sloppy drinker. She walked over to me, not caring she was stepping on a dead body, kissed me, letting me enjoy the taste of the sister she had killed.

Just then the door bell rang, we both opened our minds to who it was. It was the young couple. We both looked at each other evilly. We would take the murdered sisters place and have them too. We quickly licked off any dried blood from each other and went up to greet them.

My mistress took the husband someplace upstairs, I took the wife to the kitchen. She was very talkative to me. I was growing tired of listening to this fool, for I was hungry for her. I gazed into her eyes, shutting her up. I looked over her, enjoying her body, first I imagined running my hands over her. I then cut off her clothes, and touched her. I was enjoying her nude body. Then I noticed the locket around her neck. I pulled it from her body and opened it. It was a photo of a young girl. It looked like me. The memories of my childhood came flooding back.

“My daughter” she somehow was able to speak. “Please let me go, for her sake”

I closed my eyes, memories of a child crying about the unhappiness of her life, my cries of unhappiness.

I lost my lust for blood. I don’t think I can ever bite someone again.

I gazed into her mind and I saw what her mind focused on, her daughter. She was worried what would happen to her daughter, who would take care of her if something happened to her?

I just then remembered a promise that went unfulfilled. I promised that if anyone can lift me from this unhappiness, I would never make another child suffer and only strive to bring happiness.

I wonder how many children I made so unhappy. For this first time since I became a creature of the night, I saw myself, and didn’t like what I saw.

I closed my eyes in shame. She spoke to me, pleading for her life, her child’s life. It was too late to save her husband, but I would not destroy a child’s life to make her like the life I suffered.

My mistress wont like me for what I am about to do, but then again, I didn’t like myself too much right now either.

I snapped her out of the light trance I had her in, and told her to run, don’t look back. I knew she was going to ask about her husband, but I told her, he was dead, she just stood there, in shock. I concentrated a single thought into her mind ‘RUN’, which she finally did.

My mistress knew what I did, and I could sense her thoughts about it. From long practice, I knew how to block my mind from hers, but it was too late, she knew what I did, there was only one thing left to do, run myself, which I did.

I jumped through a skylight and kept going into the night. My mistress cursed me, or should I call her my former mistress because I no longer answered her, but started my own path.

While I blocked her from reading my mind, she broadcast hers, even at the distance I put between us, I could sense her seething hatred for me.

It was years later that I stopped running. I never took another life. While I cant make up for the lives I took and destroyed, there was no way to make right what all I did was wrong, but turning over a new leaf was all I could do.

I found a job that I can feed myself with and a cover story to hide what I am. I did use vampire mind control to get myself ok.

I worked in a blood bank. My job was to destroy in hot furnaces old blood not good for human use, but while not the best blood I tasted, it sustained me.

Doing research on what I am to learn more about what I am, I stumbled across a rare skin condition that makes the person feel excruciating pain in sunlight. This was my cover story, and they bought it, besides, they always had problems filling the overnight staffing anyway.

The thing was, I had no idea on what I needed to do at this job.

My supervisor who interviewed me for the job was a little annoyed at having to stay late to interview me, but due to government rules, since I was classified as being disabled, she had to stay late.

Even though I promised I wouldn’t use my vampire abilities, I found myself mesmerizing her. Even though she was looking at blank pieces of paper, she saw what I wanted her to see, a woman who had experience second to none.

I deepened her trance to the point where she wont remember what is happening. I commanded her to take me on a tour of the facility. I had her think about all the equipment she was showing me, and read her thoughts about it. At the end, I told her to come back to her office, where I snapped her out of it.

I stated to work that night. The first chance I had, I drank for the first time in weeks. The blood tasted bad, but it will have to sustain me.

Weeks passed, as I just lived, drank and slept during the day. My co workers started to make fun of me, calling me the vamp, but not in presence, or within hearing distance. Or should I say normal human hearing distance. Of course they didn’t know how true they were about me.

Not everyone, there was John. Sometimes I would overhear John telling the others that it was not nice that because of a bad skin disease, I couldn’t go out in daylight. John would go out of his way to be nice to me.

I tried to ignore John’s advances. But this was becoming bothersome. Whenever I tried to drink a little blood, he was there. A couple of times I swear he did catch me, but didn’t say anything. I tried my mental abilities on him, and his interests seem to be genuine, he was in love with me.

I don’t know how old I would be now, if I was a mere human, but for the first time, I truly felt what it was to have someone love me in the normal way.

We dated several times. He didn’t know it, but I just enjoyed sensing the pleasure he got from me. I used to enjoy my former mistresses pleasure of killing, but that seems like a lifetime ago.

I wanted to tell him everything about me, even though I think he suspected it. I could have searched his thoughts, but I wanted a normal relationship. Ok, maybe I enjoyed sensing his current mood.

That was one of the things he enjoyed about me, I always knows how bad of a mood he was in. I knew how to make him happy if he was sad.

I wanted to spend the night with him, but I didn’t know how this could happen. He knew this also.

One night he invited me to his home, he told me I would be in for a surprise. Which I was, for he painted all the windows the blackest black you could imagine. We made love together all night. What I once got from sucking the blood of the living, I got from him when we made love, nourishment, nourishment not from blood, but from love.

He was ying to my yang, he complimented me in every way. I was doomed to live forever, but I wanted him for that eternity too. Should I tell him everything, offer him what I am?? Everyday for months I thought this over, would I loose him if he knows the truth.

Every early morning before the sun rose, I went to his apartment to make love for a couple of hours, if he was in the mood. He never understood how I knew when he felt he needed my love, whether it was physical or just being there to hold him.

My secret was, before I entered the apartment, I would open up my mental abilities, just to sense his mood. I didn’t want to know everything that bothered him, unless he told me freely.

I finally was going to tell him my secret, tell him everything. Keeping the secret became more of a issue then worrying about his response. And he said he will love me, and I was truly in love with him.

I walked up to our apartment, and before I put the key in the door, I opened up my mind to sense my lovers thoughts. If my heart still beated, it would have skipped a beat, because I sensed he was dying. Without a moments thought I just broke the door like nothing, ran into the bedroom to find him laying on his back, blood all over the sheets. It was her, having her revenge on the only thing that mattered to me, John.

I cradled his head in my arms, he managed to open his eyes and looked at me. He swallowed to try and talk to me. He didn’t have to tell me, I saw in his mind what happened.

Barely after sun down, she knocked on his door, introduced herself as my sister. They chatted, then he started to look at him, and he didn’t know what he was doing for he was kissing her, she was kissing his neck, when he felt a pain in his neck, and passed out.

His last words to me asking for forgiveness and saying he loved me. I forgave him, and he died in my arms.

I cried for the first time since I was a child crying myself to sleep. Then I realized, he was bitten and died because of it, that means, he will be reborn a vampire. Should I let it happen?

I was torn, having him for eternity, a eternity of love? Or would he be cursed like I am. I knew I didn’t have time to make up my mind. I looked how peaceful he looked, kissed him one last time, closed my eyes, shut them tight.

Pleaded to no one, that John, please forgive me, steeled myself for what I must do. Felt the coldness of his body around his neck, knew he wouldn’t feel this, and broke his neck. I knew I wouldn’t have to completely remove it, but a broken spine in the neck was enough. With my eyes still closed, I walked over to the window and looked out.

I let my grief turn into anger, I knew I could never have peace from her as long as she exists. And with her destruction, this curse that I have lived under should be removed. I was too angry to think, I closed my eyes, and sent out a single thought…. Revenge.

I don’t know how much time has passed since the murder of my true love, for every night was spent the same way. First breaking into the local blood bank, then over to a local library to 1) find any scrap of information about vampires and 2) scan every newspaper available on the internet for signs of her. My former mistress had a weakness for money, even though she had more then enough for rest of time, she always wanted more.

I used the knowledge she taught me, behead the body of the person you drained, but make it look like a accident. A poor and rich person’s blood tasted the same, so before you drain them, make them transfer their fortune to our private overseas account.

A wealthy socialite escaping after she murdered her husband slipped on a train track and was run over and decapitated by the train. The story goes on to say that their millions were suddenly transferred and untraceable. This was her doing, but I had to be sure. I would visit the body in the morgue.

The next night I entered the morgue. I snuck past the guard and went down to where the bodies were stored in cold storage. I thumbed through the records, only to be startled by the medical examiner on duty.

“Who are you?” she shouted.

“I mean you no harm, just look into my eyes to see how true that is”

They always fall for looking into my eyes. I concentrated on her thoughts to shut down her ability to think, turning her into nothing more then a robot that I now control.

“Show me where the murdered socialite’s body is” I commanded her.

She immediately walked into another storage room and opened one of those sliding slabs and pulled out the slab. Even though the head was torn off the body, they still kept the head and body together.

I examined the neck on both parts of the body. The trains wheels did a good job on destroying the neck, but I still could sense the body fluids of my former mistress.

“Bring me her file” I demanded next.

I studied the file and started to think like my former mistress. She was a member of a health club, a very expensive heath club.

I knew how to destroy my former mistress, but I needed help, I needed her help, I needed to control her thoroughly, and there was only one way of doing this, making her slave by biting her neck, not enough to kill her, but infect her so controlling her mind, even over great distances would be possible.

Even though I promised never to bite another person, I knew if my plan went well, not only would she awake from what she would think a nightmare, but I would be released too.

Its been so long since I enjoyed fresh blood, I knew as soon as I first tasted her blood, I would be consumed to drink all of her blood, but I had to control myself. I closed my eyes, prepared myself as best as I could. Opened my eyes, looked into hers, brushed the hair from her neck, and for the first time in a long time, let the blood fever take hold.

I saw red and bit down hard. Her blood tasted so good, just wanted a little more… little more, as it flowed into me, I just couldn’t stop. I was mad with lust for her blood.

“STOP”

From out of nowhere, a man’s voice, John’s voice brought me back from the blood lust. I knew it couldn’t be him, but looked around hoping, just maybe it was, but it was just my imagination. But it did stop me from taking her life.

Regaining my mind from the blood lust, I told her what she will do for me. For only she can go and get one item that would destroy a vampire from the inside out. I knew I couldn’t even handle it myself. I told her to use a syringe.

The next night, I met my new slave outside the health club and we went inside. Even before the receptionist saw me, I saw my former mistress’s marks on her neck.

Wordlessly, I mesmerized her. I searched her mind for images of all the people she has seen recently. I struck pay dirt as I found her image. It seems she has fed on her for weeks and given out private information about the clubs clients.

While keeping the receptionist focused on my eyes, I mentally told my slave to inject the receptionists with the syringe. After she did so, told her to go home, which she did.

I carefully removed all memories of our meeting from the receptionists mind, told her to count to 5, and awaken. While she counted, I jumped up into the dropped ceiling and hide and waited. Watching the receptionist awake, she acted like nothing happened.

I didn’t have long to wait as my former mistress entered the health club. She stopped suddenly, and I tried to stop any thoughts for leaving my mind as best as I could. To come this close and fail would be terrible. After a moment, she walked over to the receptionists.

The receptionists looked up and as soon as she saw my former mistress, all emotion drained from her face, she got up and walked with my former mistress to a private room.

Without giving away my presence mentally to my former mistress, I trained all my senses into that private room waiting for some type of signal.

I don’t have too long to wait before I heard a gasp of pain coming from the receptionist and the quest for revenge was finally quenched.

I jumped down to the floor and I opened the door and my mind to my former mistress to let her know I had finally beaten her. She dropped the receptionist like the dead weight she now was, and looked at me.

I drank in the horror of her face as she looked from me to the dead woman back to me. She didn’t know why, but knew I had beaten her.

I injected her with water, holy water, harmless to the receptionist, but deadly to us. The holy water was now destroying all the tissue that it touched in you, I boasted.

She went to move, but just collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain. I stood over her, gloating over my victory.

But something was wrong, she was laughing, choking up parts of her inside as she laughed. She somehow found the energy to speak.

‘You fool, don’t you know what my death means to you?’

‘Yes, freedom from the curse you gave me.’

‘Do you know how much time has passed since I made you one of the undead?’

I started to get worried, how much time has passed. The passage of time to a immortal isn’t worth keep track of, I really didn’t know.

Decades? 30 or 40 years? I was guessing.

She laughed harder, followed by coughing that made she spit up more of what was left inside her.

‘Try 80 years, do you know how old you should be now?’

I started to think hard, I really didn’t know how old I was when she made me immortal, maybe early 20’s?

‘You are well over 100 years old, with my death, time will catch up with you in a matter of moments. When I found you, you were dying inside, I stopped that from happening, but I know when I go, I will see you in hell moments after I arrived.’

She died laughing, slowly she turned to dust, till nothing then her bones were left, and that turned to dust too.

I felt something in my chest, it was my heart, slowly beating again. It was painful as muscles tried to function again, but failed. I found myself getting very dizzy and fell to the floor. My breathing became very heavy, fighting for every breath I was taking now.

I tried to push myself off the floor, but was stunned in horror as I saw my gorgeous arms that was so well toned just moments ago, become withered and wrinkly.

I tried to all my strength to breath, but found I just didn’t have the energy anymore, collapsed back on the floor and rolled to lay on my back. I may have won, but also lost.

I felt my heart beat slower and slower, my vision became blurred, then cleared up, for who do I see was John, he was smiling at me, holding his hand out.

“Don’t be sad, take me hand, I am waiting for you..” he said

With the last bit of energy left in me, I smiled, touched his hand with mine, then everything went black.