The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Baroness Blood

Synopsis: Greta Zhuk was 32, a crime scene investigator for Orange County. A baffling case causes her to seek out the undead for help.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age of older

Part One

Greta was out of her jurisdiction. She was not however strictly speaking on official business.

Born in Mink, Belorussia she’d migrated to live with her American boyfriend Thomas Cranston. Thomas had died in mysterious circumstances (as the autopsy read… she’d witnessed it, the strangers sucking the life from him)… and that was how she first met Camilla.

Camilla was a vampire. A Baroness of the Karnstein family. She was going to kill Greta that night too, but her brother Tomasin stopped her, ordering her to spare the young human woman.

But she wasn’t exactly going to come out of this unscathed. Tomasin made Greta fuck him. It was the most amazing sex she’d ever experienced then, or after… but… he made her… just speaking in that ‘voice’ he commanded her and she was his to command.

It amused him.

It scared her. She still had shudders of that night… the screaming orgasms… their laughter as she danced for them like a puppet.

To know such beings actually existed… and here in southern California too…

She was branded… a small mark at the back of her neck. She was now ‘off limits’ to all but Tomasin.

A year later he came to her and she sucked his cock the moment he used that voice again. She willingly guzzled down his sperm… and again she was traumatised by how easily she’d submitted.

It was therefore with a lot of trepidation that she found herself at Camilla’s ‘nest’.

A scantily clad young woman opened the door for her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“I’m here to see the Baroness…,” Greta said.

“I’m sorry… I don’t know what you m….,”

“Eu servesc”, Greta said, bowing and pulling back her hair to show the mark…

“I see…,” the woman said, relaxing at seeing the slave-mark.

“Come in. Come in.”

Greta followed.

Instantly she was hit by the stench of musk… There was a lot of sex going on. The house reeked of cunt.

Women of various ages moved about… some chatting idly as they did. This was Camilla’s nest and all the women here were here to serve her.

One woman came by pressing a fresh bandage to her neck. She was pale. Greta knew that Camilla must have just fed. She was being lead away… she looked shocked.

“Please… help me,” she said turning to Greta.

“This way…,” said her chaperone, urging her to ignore the young woman.

The study was large, and old-fashioned. Tall bookshelves of very old texts, with a wrap-around rail, and a ladder on it to whisk about to get to all the books on the upper levels.

Greta heard a moaning and she approached from the back of a chair

A woman was sitting in a comfortable Chesterfield chair. She was naked, one leg hanging up over the side of the arm rest. Another woman on her knees, her face deeply buried into the seated woman’s thighs, licking… very loudly.

“Oh, Godddd!” moaned the seated woman.

Greta tried to suppress her shock.

“Ah, the fată țărănică (peasant girl) returns!”

“Baroness,” Greta bowed appropriately to Camilla as the pale naked woman strode in with three attendants eager to attend…

It was hard to believe Camilla was centuries old. She looked 24. She was alabaster white, except for her hair which was black as night. Her eyes were icy blue. She had a small colouring on her lips, her areolae, and her pussy, the lightest of pink… but that was it.

“Sta! Sta!” Camilla urged Greta to sit.

“Leave us!” Camilla said to the women fucking…

“Yes, Mistress…” they both jumped up and bowed before scurrying away…

“Such a find!” Camilla grinned as she sat down “A mother and daughter… the daughter was easy to enslave… the mother… What is her name?” she asked turning to an attendant.

Greta sat where the fucking women had been.

“Lidia is the daughter, Reba the mother”

“I didn’t ask the daughter’s name!” she spat

“Sorry, Mistress” the attendant physically trembled… she was ill displeasing her Mistress.

“I raped the mother till she submitted!” Camilla smiled, “And… they always submit… in the end…”

“Yes, I’m sure, Baroness,” Carmilla said.

Camilla snapped her fingers and one of the attendants got down on the floor and kissed Camilla’s inner thighs.

“Would you like to join us?” Camilla smiled as the attendant’s mouth eagerly moved up to Camilla’s shaven sex.

“Um… please Baroness,” Greta said nervously She knew Camilla was playing with her, teasing her. The vampire could have imposed her will on Greta at any time and made her do the most depraved things…

“I… I came here for -ahem … a favour, Baroness…”

“A favour?” Camilla almost laughed, bemused by this she sat up, pushing her slave away with her foot. Her slave got back to her knees and quickly put her face back between Camilla’s thighs, eager to continue to please her.

“Baroness… we… that is, our county has a serial killer… and… we… we just can’t find any leads…”

“Oh yes?” Camilla scoffed. She looked over at another of her servants. Just a look and the woman came over and, standing by Camilla’s side, extended her arm. There were scars there from previous feedings…

“Twenty-two women have been killed…,” Greta said.

Camilla who was just about to feed stopped.

She was intrigued.

“Why haven’t I heard of this?”

“It… well.. my department… no one believes they’re…”

“Connected?”

“No, Baroness…,” Greta said..

“But you, micuța mea dragă (my little darling) think otherwise?”

“Yes, Baroness…”

“Your bosses… are all men?”

“Yes, Baroness”

“Rahat! (shit!)” she expressed her misandry… The only man she cared about was her brother.

“Tell me why you think they’re connected… and… don’t skip any juicy details…,,”

“No, Baroness!”

Camilla signalled her attended who offered her arm again. Camilla opened her mouth, her top lip peeled back as her upper canines extended into sharp fangs.

“Uh!” the woman gasped as Camilla bit into her.

As Camilla fed, Greta gave the details

The women had all been at various clubs and bars. None of them were prostitutes, drug-addicts, homeless, etc. But in no instance was any surveillance footage working. Not once. It was as if someone had turned the cameras off each time… for the crucial moments.

All the women had had sex… but there was no evidence of force, or trauma—but no ‘date rape’ drugs in their systems… The women have appeared to have enjoyed the sex.

Several had been fucked in the ass. Most however had had ‘traditional sex’. Two had oral sex.

No signs of struggle. No torn clothes. Neat. The women had been found in various places… behind a dumpster, in a public amenity, in a park, at a beach, etc.

But why did Greta think they were connected? It was the very fact all of them had this seemingly consensual sex. The fact all of them seemed ‘ordinary’.

Camilla finished feeding and dismissed that slave. The slave nursed the wound on her arm and was a little unsteady on her feet.

“Mistress…,” came a plea from a servant… “We have the virgin…”

“Ah, good!” Camilla said pushing the slave licking her cunt away.

“You may want to watch this…,” Camilla said as she rose.

“Please, Baroness… I… I don’t…”

“If you want my help, you will come…”

“Please… somebody, help me…,,” came the pathetic cries of a young woman “Somebody?”

As Camilla, her entourage, and Greta approached the wailing got louder.

“Please… let me out…,” she cried.

“Who is this?” Greta asked.

“Does it matter?”

“No, Baroness… I…”

Camilla laughed at making Greta uncomfortable. “Her name is Millicent…she’s the daughter of a Senator who’s been trying to interfere with my business…”

“What business is that…?” Greta asked

“None of yours!” she rounded on Greta, baring her fangs.

Senator Gill Whittmaker (R-AZ) was trying to press for new legislation for the southern border. This would have choked the supply of ‘cattle’ the Baroness was using. She’d sent the Senator a warning and now she had Millie Jean Whittmaker in her hold.

Millicent was going to be made her slave… to serve her agency -even at the cost of her own father.

So Greta found the young woman, naked in a cage in the middle of a room.

The lights had come on and Millie, shielding her eyes showed that she’d been in the dark all this time… Alone, naked, and in the dark.

The cage was just metal bars, and about 7x7x7 ft with nothing in it but a dog bowl of water.

“Please…let me out of here…,” Millie cried when she saw the women there. She didn’t even attempt to hide her nakedness. Greta was worried that the 18 year old looked a lot younger… being almost flat chested, thin, and short. She looked to Camilla.

Camilla laughed.

Millie was now crying. A day earlier she’d been demanding that they release her with “Don’t you know who I am?” hollow threats, but a session in the dark had mellowed her mood.

“What are you going to do to me?” Millie blubbered.

“Don’t speak to the ….,” one slave began

“Silence!” Camilla snapped at her slave.

She slid along closer, like a leopard about to pounce. “It amuses me to tell you…,” Camilla said… “When I’m done with you you’re going to go back home…”

“Home?” Millie couldn’t believe that she’d just be released.

“Only you’re going to get pregnant with your father…,” Camilla smiled.

“What!? Never!” Millie spat “That’s so perverse…”

“Then one of my girls here is going to beat the shit out of you… and you’re going to report to the police your father raped you….”

“I… I would never do that to him…”

“Oh, but you will!” Camilla laughed. She turned and looked at Greta who couldn’t say anything…

“We know your father fucks using condoms… you’re going to take one fresh from Hilda… she’s one of mine already…,” Camilla smiled

Hilda was an assistant to her dad. She had suspected her father was having sex with Hilda… but nothing like this…

“She’ll give your the little rubber package or nice, warm and fresh…,” Camilla smiled “And you’re going to inseminate yourself with it…”

“This is insane!” Millie cried.

“Your father had his chance to play… now he’s going to have a career ending incident… and you’re going to have a nice little baby brother or sister inside you..,,” Camilla laughed.

“You’re insane!” Millie spat.

“Punch yourself in the face!” Camilla said.

“Wha…?” Millie began to say when suddenly *whack

“Ow!” she smarted

“Again!”

“No…!”

*whack

“Ow!” Millie cried “Oh, my God…! What’s happening?”

“Again!” Camilla laughed

*whack

Millie cried in pain… and confusion. She had no idea why she had been doing this… She began to cry hard, not just from the pain… her nose was bleeding.

“Play with your pussy,” Camilla said.

“No…! Wha…?” Millie gasped as she started to finger herself. “Oh, my God!” she cried again… “What?”

“Millie?”

“Yes?”

“You enjoy this…,”

“No… I… oh…. oh, fuckkkkk!” Millie gasped as she suddenly found herself enjoying fingering herself.

“You really enjoy your clit…,”

“Oh, yes!” Millie gasped as she moved from fingering her slit to toying with her button…

Camilla laughed… She’s done this so many times before… but not it amused her because she sensed the shock on Greta’s face…

“You need to come…,” Camilla said.

“Oh, yesss! Fuck…! Fuck…! I… I need to come…”

“But you can’t come… not until I’ve eaten you…”

“Oh, please…,” Millie cried.. “Fuck…I… I need to come!”

“What do you say…?”

“I… I need to come…,”

“What do you say?”

“Please… oh, God!” Millie moaned as she tweaked her clit… “Eat me! Please…! Please eat me!”

“Good girl!” Camilla smiled. She looked to her slaves and they moved forward and in second had unlocked the cage walls and drew them away, opening it to the room.

Camilla drew close.

“Lie back…,”

“Oh, yes… just… please… eat me…,” Millie moaned, spreading her legs.

Camilla got down on her knees and then opened Millie’s legs even further, gazing at the tiny tuft of hair and the virginal slit hidden within…

Camilla inhaled Millie’s scent. Her tongue darted out, six inches.

Greta shivered when she saw that… she’d forgotten how monstrous the vampires were. When she’d been fucked by Tomasin his tongue had penetrated her deeper than any cock had.

Camilla grabbed Millie’s ankles, both lifting them (making her legs bend at the knees) and pulling her closer.

Her tongue pushed into Millie, breaking her hymen, savouring that taste of blood.

Next her fangs bit in

Millie screamed. Not in horror… but in sheer pleasure as Camilla fed. “Oh, Gooooddddddd! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!” Millie cried, pushing her hips forward against Camilla’s feeding mouth.

Even Greta was aroused. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about it.

Millie cried out as she came…

Her back arched and then she died. Camilla grunted as she continued to feed. The blood, fresh, still warm.

“Ahhhhh!” Camilla gasped as she finally disengaged. She sat up, her stomach bloated. Normally she didn’t feed so much but she wanted to convert Millie into one of her unholy, un-natural minions.

As she sat gasping a slave rushed forward to wipe the blood drool from Camilla’s chin, and where it had dripped onto her.

She turned to Greta. “You’re wet…,” she smiled as she inhaled the woman’s scent. She could also see the patterns of heat around Greta and knew she was flushed with excitement.

Greta was nervous.

Especially as Camilla suddenly sprung to her feet. “Come and kiss me!” Camilla said.

Greta suddenly lurched ahead, her feet moving closer, taking her unwilling form forward

They kissed. Camilla’s lips were soft and exquisite. She felt fingers move down her pants, and exploring her… “Oooo!” she moaned.

Camilla released her, laughing. She enjoyed toying with humans.

She turned and standing over Millie, raising her arms forward she began speaking an incantation… Greta knew it was an ancient lounge.. probably not heard for thousands of years.

Millie’s eyes opened… black, soulless… enslaved.

“Rise, my daughter!”

“Yes, Mistress” Millie said.

“You will go with this cunt and make ready to destroy your father’s life…”

“I wish only to serve you, Mistress” Millie bowed. Her mind was re-written by an evil that meant she served Camilla without hesitation.

Part Two

Troy sat over the Incunabula—an ancient text.

Standing beside him was Marianne DuPont, naked. A single tear rolling down her cheek.

Troy was twenty-six, a Medieval student at Orange University where he’d been taken under Marianne’s wing. The forty-five year old professor was seduced by Troy’s exuberance and good looks.

When they finally discovered the Book of Dreams he’d tricked her, using its spells to enslave her.

Under the desk on his knees was Anton DuPont, Marianne’s teenage son. He slurped and sucked at Troy’s turgid cock.

Troy stopped reading as he felt peak near… and he pulled Anton’s head down harder as he started coming in the 18 year old’s hungry mouth.

Anton (who had never been homosexual) had been compelled by the same evil that had enslaved his mother… and there was nothing he could do about it.

(By comparison however the vampire’s slaves were all willing puppets…. Troy’s slaves were compelled to act against their will… and thus Marianne’s expression of sadness as she watched helplessly as Troy jizzed her son’s mouth).

“Yes, good. Good!” he smiled. Marianne heard this and she wasn’t sure if he was expressing pleasure at face-fucking Anton, or he’d discovered another dark powerful spell.

Troy was evil.

He used his powers to unleash his perversion. He raped women and then disposed of them, often with the unwilling participation of those who knew them.

One example Maria Allonzo was a security guard. Her husband Julio ran the business. Julio turned off the cameras and unlocked the heavy door at the cosmetics warehouse the were working at. Troy slipped in thus undetected and brutalised Maria.

Detectives were puzzled by the lack of surveillance, the lack of indication of forced entry, etc.

Fortunately for Julio his memory of his own connivance had been wiped (not as a mercy by Troy, but as an added precaution). Troy was thorough.

He was meticulous in planning and it was part of his obsessive personality that he was crazed about control.

Troy wandered out to the bathroom. “Please, mom” Anton whispered… “Help me!”

“I… I can’t Son…,” she wept, still unable to move.

Troy came back in… “Fuck your ass looks fine!” he smiled as he looked at Anton…

“Please.. no… not that again…” Anton whimpered.

He turned to his mom “Mommy?!?”

“I… “

“When I’m done you’re going to eat the come out of your son’s ass…,” Troy laughed.

“No…! This has to end!” Anton growled enraged. He grabbed a desk lamp and raising it above his head he suddenly dropped it as Troy waved his hand and murmured something in Latin…

A kind of glaze came over Anton’s eyes.

“Bend over…,” Troy said.

“Yesssss!” Anton sighed.

Troy had a large cock, and great stamina… also from his magic. He drove straight into Anton’s rear, making the young man cry out in pain.

“Fuck, you’re so tight!” Troy laughed…

He humped Anton rough and quick… And then he came…

He pulled out, Anton’s ass was wide open, distended. Troy laughed as he then made Marianne eat the come out of her son…

Tonight he was going to go out to a club to pick up another woman to rape and kill…

* * *

Camilla sat in the bar. She inhaled the scents of humans. Already she had drawn Mary, the barmaid to her. Mary didn’t know why, but she was extraordinarily attracted to the pale stranger.

Mary considered herself straight, though she had a fling with her room-mate back in college.

Camilla might have taken her to a back room and fed from her but she had other quarry.

Over the past week since being approached by Greta she’d sent her minions out to various bars in the Orange County area.

Normally the Baroness would not personally sully herself with such matters but when one of her own slaves went missing… only to turn up raped and beaten she took it as a personal affront…

The slave, Letisha Washington had fallen under the power of the evil Troy but had—upon hearing the summons of her Mistress—broken free—answering to a higher power. She returned home the first person yet to have been picked up by Troy and survived.

Camilla decided to teach this impudent human the true power of dark magic.

Camilla sniffed the air and noticed a young couple (Ben and Jill) at a table. As Jill opened her legs Camilla could smell Jill was on her period. She inhaled the delicious smell of Jill’s leavings… the blood… the blood called to her.

Jill leant in to kiss Ben across the table as she held a small box containing a ring he’d just offered her. (She’d accepted his proposal). As she leant in Camilla caught her eye.

Camilla’s gaze held her. Suddenly Jill forgot about the man she was about to offer herself to. She kept gazing into Camilla’s hungry eyes.

“Jill?” Ben asked her as he wondered why she stopped mid action.

“Baby?” he said again.

“I…,” Jill gasped… “I… I have to go to the bathroom…”

Ben was flabbergasted as Jill suddenly stood up. This was not the reaction to his marriage proposal that he’d expected.

“Babe? Are you alright?”

“Huh?” she asked as she stopped and turned to him… having even forgotten he was there…

“Are you okay?”

“Um… I…?” she said confused… She felt a voice in her head calling her again “Come!” it said…

“I… I have to go…,” she said… “Um…I’ll…. I’ll be back in a few minutes… I…” and she stopped again not sure where she was or what she was doing till “Come to me!” sung in her head…

She turned without finishing her sentence and went off to the Ladies…

Camilla stood just inside, smiling. Jill stopped. Her eyes widening as Camilla’s gaze again bore into her. Her eyes dilated. She turned and went to one of the stalls, already unbuttoning her jeans…

Camilla went into the stall. She sat on the toilet and turned Jill around. Jill leant over to close the door and Camilla pulled Jill’s jeans down.

Camilla drew Jill’s panties down next and took in a deep breath of the fabulous blood-perfume.

She drew Jill’s wet tampon out and wrung it into her mouth.

“Oh!” Jill gasped as a long tongue penetrated her pussy. Camilla lapped at Jill. Jill leant as far forward as the small space allowed, pressing her cheek to the door as Camilla savoured her sweetness.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” Jill cried out, her knees buckling as she came.

“So delicious,” Camilla smiled as she pulled Jill’s panties back up. Jill drew her jeans up.

She opened the door.

They faced each other near the sinks.

“Go to your man…,” Camilla said “Serve him with your body…Always give yourself to him whenever he wants use…”

“Yesss,” she sighed.

Camilla smiled. She didn’t particularly care for women submitting to men, but she loves to toy with humans and it amused her for this one to make her submissive.

Jill returned to her table, a little wobbly in the legs. She sat down, not quite knowing why she’d departed. “Where… um…?” she gasped and then she realised what Ben had offered her. She accepted.

(Through their short marriage till Ben was hit by a car in a fatal DUI she fucked him any time he wanted it. He was amazed. She took him in the ass, in her mouth, in her pussy. She took him in the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen. She did him in their car, on their car, by the roadside one night. She always seemed to enjoy him having her… even after two babies… She’d even sucked him off in the maternity ward.)

Camilla returned to the bar and belched from her feeding. Mary smelled the smell of it and it made her ill from its foulness. But she continued to serve Camilla, unsure why she was so friendly towards the mysterious woman.

Camilla heard a voice saying something (ever so quietly) in a language she’d knew to be Latin. She turned. Across the room a man—Troy—was entrancing a young single woman (Eleanor Biggins).

Camilla’s inhuman ears filtered out the background noise to hone into what Troy was saying and she understood immediately she had found her prey.

She left immediately behind them and followed them to a car park across the road. She could even hear the switchblade Troy had opened in his pocket…

He cut the woman’s jeans, making a hole in the back. His cock slipped into her.. all the while she stood, bent somewhat forward, passively. She was in a daze.

Camilla drew up stealthily. At the last moment Troy felt something near him and he turned around. As he saw Camilla his cock dropped out of the woman’s anus.

“What do you want?” he spat, so annoyed his pleasuring had been interrupted.

“You,” Camilla smiled and took two more steps closer. He reached into his pocket to grab the opened knife. With his other hand he waved it opened in front of her eyes speaking his Latin-curse…

Camilla guffawed with laughter. This totally surprised Troy. He was about to speak again…

“What…?” the woman gasped as she began to break from the spell… “I… ? What?”

“Sleep!” Camilla said.

In an instant the woman collapsed to the ground.

“What the fuck is…?” he began

Camilla leapt on him. She twisted his head.

Instinctively he plunged the blade into her side, at the kidney. She bit into him… his hot blood welling up into her mouth.

He managed to stab her two more times before he heard a single word in his mind “Still!”

Suddenly his hand fell to his side and the blade dropped to the ground.

As she fed from his neck, the wounds on her side stopped bleeding and closed over. In seconds there was only a deep red mark.. and this too would fade away till there was nothing but her perfect smooth alabaster skin.

Her stomach bulged as she drew the last of Troy.

Greta scurried out of her van and drew the remains—now desiccated and surprisingly light into the rear of the van.

She turned to see two of Camilla’s servants carrying the still unconscious woman into their own car. Camilla getting in the back with the woman to play with her.

She saw Greta approach the side of the car. Camilla lowered the window…

“I… I just want to than….” Greta began.

“Any man that would take away my prey deserved that…,” Camilla said.

“Yes, but…,” Greta began.

“Drive on!” Camilla snapped and Greta stood there open-mouthed as the Baroness drove off leaving her alone in the car-park.

Greta took out some chemicals and splashed these liberally about dousing the blood… She got in the van and drove off too…

“Tell me your name…,” Camilla said as she wakened the woman.

“Elizabeth… Beth…”, she smiled as she looked up at the most beautiful woman she’d ever seen…

Beth suddenly realised that there were fingers moving into her pussy.

She looked astonished at Camilla.

“You are mine, now!” Camilla said.

“Yessssss…,” Beth sighed.

Camilla’s eyes burned into Beth’s soul, enforcing her will upon the young woman.

Over the coming days the reports of the killings dried up. Some wondered if the killer had gone into hiding. Of the cops, only Greta knew what had really happened.

Greta took Troy’s ID and was going to touch-base with his home… to see if he lived with anyone but then realised that she might have to explain how she’d got his ID in the first place.

And so… the matter was shelved.

Greta knew that vampires hunted the city. She wondered if any other unholy, inhuman forces lurked…

Maybe she’d find out sooner, than later…

The End