The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Barbie Girls”

by ”URN My Power

A black limo pulled up to the schoolyard. A figure emerged from the limo, carrying a briefcase. A shadowy figure came out from behind a tree.

“You ain’t Powell.” the figure said

“No, I’m not.” replied the figure from the limo. “I’m a representative of someone who wishes to purchase custody of the girl.”

“What? Powell’s waiting to pay for his daughter.” said the man in the shadows.

“The offer I’m making is much better than a paltry ten thousand. I am authorized to tack an extra three zeroes on the end of your figure.”

“Ten mill, huh?” The shadowy man looked skeptical. “Why?”

“That is the business of my employer, and needn’t concern you. All you need to know is that the money is real. Rest assured, my friend, that your interests will be taken care of.” He opened the briefcase, and the person in the shadows examined the contents.

“It’s all there.” The man said, and made a gesture for his friends to bring the girl. The bound teenager was placed in the limo.

“Now for your cover story.” The buyer said, tossing a can of knockout gas amongst the kidnappers. They were unconscious in seconds. The bound girl squirmed and tried to edge some words around the gag. It was a futile effort.

* * *

“The girl is sedated.” said the lab tech supervisor, marked by the purple badge he wore. “We’re ready to install the jack.”

“Proceed.” a voice boomed over the speakers. At that cue, a mechanical arm lowered from the ceiling and squirted thousands of tiny microscopic robots on a spot just behind the new acquisition’s ear. The mass of machines looked like a silver gel to those beside the table. The nanites began their work, making a hole behind the ear rimmed with metal, to be used as a data input jack. Once inside the girl’s head, the nanites began to install circuitry and wires in the brain, constructed molecule-by-molecule using the bodies of other nanites.

When she awoke, she was understandably distraught by the device behind her ear.

“What’s going on here?” she demanded. “What’s with the headphone jack?”

“Silence.” the voice over the speakers snarled.

“Don’t you try to shut ME up, whoever you are. Nobody treats Elysia Samantha Powell this way and lives to tell about it!”

“SILENCE!” the voice roared, and the girl cringed involuntarily. “You are BG990116 of Class 640. You have been implanted with a digital input jack which will expedite your subjugation. You will be introduced to the remainder of your class at 1300 hours.”

* * *

Elysia was shoved naked into the dining hall, where lab-coated figures armed with tazers surrounded a group of about a score of other girls ranging in age from sixteen to twenty, all naked. One of the men ushered her into the group. A voice boomed over the loudspeakers.

“You are Class 640. You represent the acquisitions for the month of February of this year. You will soon learn that resistance is futile. If you refuse to cooperate, you will be placed in the isolation unit for a period of time which will end when I have determined that your resistance is broken. When your identification number is called, you will report to the galley. If you fail to respond to your identification number, you will not be fed.” One of the lab-coated figures began calling out a series of numbers, all beginning with the letters BG. When he called out BG990116, she stepped forward just as the others had and walked to the galley, her face flushed with embarrassment at having to parade before all these men, but too hungry to resist. Once in the galley, she was examined like a piece of meat. Guys in lab coats squeezed her breasts, groped her ass, tweaked her nipples and felt all over her body. Finally she made it to the final guy in a lab coat.

“You have thirty seconds to sexually arouse yourself.” the man said. Confused, Elysia closed her eyes and envisioned herself on a beach, the sun warming her body, the sound of the waves relaxing her, a muscular young celebrity standing over her, smiling warmly. But something wasn’t right. Something wasn’t working. She tried again. “Time’s up.” the man in the coat said, probing a finger into her vagina. “Dry as a bone.” he said, making a notation on his pad. Elysia was escorted out of the galley by two coated figures and tossed into a room where a man in leather, including a leather mask with fetish zippers, stood beside a bed. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was pushed toward the man. He roughly lifted her to the bed and pulled an electric cattle prod from its charger on the wall.

“Place your feet against the bedposts.” the man commanded. It was obvious she wasn’t going to be fed, so Elysia resisted. The leather-clad man touched the prod to her buttocks, shocking her. The command was repeated, and she obeyed. Leather thongs were tied around each ankle and the bedpost against which the feet rested, so she was lying face-down, her legs tied to the bedposts. “On your knees.” the leather-clad man commanded. Elysia did her best to get to her knees, considering her position. Her buttocks were prodded once more, and she finally managed it. “You have thirty seconds to sexually arouse yourself. If you fail to do so, I will attach a clamp to your nipple.” He pressed a button on a stopwatch, and Elysia began her visualization exercise again. “Time’s up.” the man said, probing a finger in her vagina. “Fail.” he said, attaching a clamp. Elysia cried out in pain. “Silence!” the man snarled, backhanding her across the face. “You have thirty seconds to sexually arouse yourself.” he continued. “If you fail to do so, a clamp will be placed on the other nipple.” He reset his stopwatch. Elysia tried again, and failed. The leather-clad man clamped her other nipple. Elysia bit off most of her cry, emitting only a tiny squeak in response to the pain. “Silence!” the man snarled, backhanding her. “Thirty seconds.” the man said. She tried again and failed. The leather-clad man touched a button and electric current was sent through the wires attached to the clamps and into her nipples, creating a sensation even more painful than the cattle prod.

Elysia realized this was part of some program to train her to be a sex slave. The thought frightened her, and she thought about being forced to pleasure someone. Sucking cock, or even eating pussy, or just lying there trying to stay sexually aroused while someone fucked her brains out. She began to feel the moisture begin to flow between her legs. When the leather-clad man probed his finger again, he found her wet.

“Pass, fourth attempt.” the man said. He unclamped her nipples and inclined his head, listening to a voice over a two-way radio that Elysia couldn’t see because of the mask. “You are to be escorted to your quarters now.” he said, untying her feet. Two men appeared and marched her, still bound, to a hall of steel doors. She was shown to a door with her number on it. Once inside, she found that the cell was a ten-by-ten enclosure walled with mirrors. The ceiling and floor were also reflective, casting images of her naked body back to her from all angles. The room had been heated to skin temperature, so she wouldn’t get chilled. Lucky her. She was thirsty. She hadn’t had anything to drink since coming here. The leather holding her hands behind her back was cut off, and she was left alone. It began to get noticeably warmer in the room. A television screen lowered from the ceiling and began to play a video showing a tinkling fountain.

Oh, this is cold. she thought to herself. She searched for a place to lie down. There was nothing soft in the room. There were two shackle rings in the floor, below a panel in the ceiling. She could feel her thirst growing. When her behavior became erratic, a voice issued over the loudspeaker.

“Identify yourself.” the voice said.

“Elysia Samantha Powell.” she replied.

“Incorrect response.”

“BG990116.” Elysia said.

“You will speak only when spoken to.” the voice said. Elysia lowered her eyes. Ten minutes later, the voice demanded identification again.

“BG990116.” Elysia replied.

“Improper tone.” Ten minutes later, the voice demanded identification again, and Elysia stated her identification number in a more submissive tone. Water spurted from one of the corners of the room for half a second. Elysia dashed for it, catching a little in her parched mouth. It began to leak between the panels in the floor, and Elysia rushed to lick up as much as she could before it was gone. She received an electric shock when her tongue touched the floor. “You are not permitted to drink from the floor.” the voice said. Ten minutes later, the voice demanded identification again. Elysia stated her identification number in the most submissive tone she had ever used. For one second, water spurted from another corner, opposite the one in which Elysia was standing. She managed to get a little bit of water before it hit the floor. She was tired. She was hungry, and she was still very thirsty. A panel opened in the door, and three pairs of handcuffs were tossed into the room. “Attach one pair to each of your legs, and attach the other end to the rings in the floor. Make sure you are facing toward the front wall. Attach the third pair to your wrist, then place your hands behind your back and fasten the cuffs to the other wrist.” Willing to do just about anything for more water, Elysia complied. “Identify yourself.” the voice said when she was suitably bound.

“BG990116.” Elysia replied, in a tone she had only heard in movies when a slave girl was being tortured by a king. The door opened and two lab-coated men walked in. The panel in the ceiling opened and a wire descended. Elysia knew where that was going. The insertion of the wire into the jack behind Elysia’s ear caused an odd sensation and a tingling in her head. Suddenly, without warning, her mouth began to move on its own.

“BG990116 confirms jacked in and ready.” her mouth said.

“Identify yourself.” one of the men said. Elysia tried to respond, but her mouth no longer obeyed her commands.

What’s going on? she thought to herself.

“Incorrect response.” the second man said. He was looking at some kind of mobile messenger device. When he turned the screen to face her, she saw that it showed what she was thinking. It was another test. She had to think her responses. The first man repeated himself.

BG990116, she thought. The number appeared on the screen. A wave of pleasure washed over her, and come washed down her thighs. She was given a sip of water from a flask.

“Identify yourself.” the first man repeated.

BG990116. More pleasure, and another sip of water, followed on the heels of her response. When her thirst was slaked, she no longer received water, but only pleasure when she responded correctly. For hours this continued. She was tired. She hadn’t slept in a long time. When she was thirsty again, the water reward was used again. The wire in her jack was eventually removed, to be replaced by something with a similar head, but with an antenna emanating from it instead of a wire.

:This remote device will allow us to monitor and advise you for the duration of your training. You will only receive a hardwire jack when in stage 3 training.: said a voice in her head.

I understand. Elysia thought. An agony equal and opposite the pleasure brought her to her knees.

:You will use only “This slave” or your identification number in reference to yourself. Personal pronouns as self-references are forbidden from this point on.: the voice said.

I understand. Elysia thought, and was immediately tortured with another wave of agony. This slave understands! she thought, and immediately the pain disappeared.

:What is the meaning of your existence?: the voice asked.

Obedience. she guessed, and received a burst of pleasure. For another two hours she was conditioned thus. Then the voice began to change things up again.

:Identify yourself.: it said.

BG990116. she replied.

:What is the meaning of your existence?:

Obedience.

After an hour of this, her responses were condensed into a statement, repeated over and over and followed by an orgasm each time.

This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. This slave is BG990116. This slave exists to obey. She had neither slept nor eaten since she had awakened from the surgery to implant the jack into her head. The demands being placed on her were beginning to take their toll.

:Report to the galley.: the voice said. BG990116 obeyed.

* * *

Class 640 was progressing nicely. They had gone without sleep for almost four days and were responding well to the training that was half brainwashing and half Pavlovian conditioning. Two days ago they had been injected with a second wave of nanites responsible for restructuring their bodies to fit the employer’s desires. Their breasts swelled at least three cup sizes each. Their lips became full and pouty, perfect for giving blowjobs. A rigid exercise regime combined with nanite intervention had given them smooth, supple legs. The nanites had removed all hair below the neck, and all unwanted facial hair, and had repaired the girls’ hair problems, such as dandruff, split ends, brittle hairs, etc. All imperfections were removed from the skin. It was time for Stage 3 to begin. They were placed on medical tables and hardwire jacks were plugged into their brains as pressure-sensitive dildoes were inserted into their vaginas.

For several weeks, they were trained to squeeze the “cock” as hard as possible. The training strengthened their vaginal muscles to the point where they could probably hurt someone if they were commanded to. For several weeks after that, they were trained to give blowjobs, to titty-fuck, to eat pussy and demean themselves before their master. The final month was spent training them to think and act only on command. Their remote devices were upgraded to an internal receiver within the brain itself. BG990116, formerly known as Elysia, gave a little more resistance than the rest, but not much. The final lesson trained them to think of themselves by their new names. They were no longer Barbie Girls in training. When they opened their eyes at the end of the final lesson, they were full-fledged Barbie Slaves.

* * *

Barbie Slave 990116 received the signal to awaken and opened her eyes. Someone stood over her kneeling form.

“Stand, slave.” he said. Barbie Slave 990116 obeyed. The man giving orders was a tall man with dark brown hair and black eyes. He was muscular without being overly bulky. He had no facial hair except for his eyebrows, and his nose had been broken at one point. Barbie Slave 990116 did not think of this, however. There was only one thought in her head. The device that displayed her thoughts for her master reflected exactly what she said.

“Barbie Slave 990116 ready to obey.”

“To the bed, slave.” her master said. She obeyed. “Hands and knees.” He inserted his penis into her waiting vagina, and by conditioned response, her vagina contracted, making the fit as tight as possible without hurting him. He went at his own pace, and she moaned in response to him. There was only the pleasure, and the desperate hunger to obey another command. She had been conditioned against coming before her master. She remained at the brink of orgasm until she sensed his spunk being squirted into her body, then she shook violently in ecstasy. When he withdrew his organ, she merely stayed where she was, awaiting his next command. “Kneel by the bed, slave.” he said, and she obeyed. She received the signal to sleep, and closed her eyes, but remained in the kneeling position. When she received the signal to awaken, a second Barbie Slave knelt before her.

“Slaves, I want you to pleasure each other until I command you to stop.” Barbie Slave 990116 and her coslave went at each other with simulated passion—all emotions had long since been lost in the brainwashing process. There was only pleasure and pain and obedience. The other slave tweaked Barbie Slave 990116’s nipple, and she responded with a moan of pleasure. She went after the other’s clitoris with her fingers, and the other did likewise with her mouth. Their lithe young bodies entwined in a mindless dance of lesbian sex whose only control was the command of their master. Tits and twats dueled in a contest to see which slave could provide the other with more pleasure. At their master’s command to stop, they went limp, their panting, sweaty bodies exhausted by their exertion. “Stand, slaves.” he said. They obeyed, facing their master in rigid attention. “Slaves, you now belong to my personal collection. Of all of the Barbie Slaves of Class 640, you two are the highest quality. As my own personal Barbie Slaves, you will each receive new names. Understand?”

“This slave understands.” the two Barbie Slaves said simultaneously.

“Good. Barbie Slave 990116, your new name is Barbie Slave Elysia.”

“This slave understands.” Barbie Slave Elysia said.

“Good. Barbie Slave 980242, your new name is Barbie Slave Kitty.”

“This slave understands.” Barbie Slave Kitty said.

“Good. Follow.” Both of the Barbie Slaves followed their master into a hallway off the main bedroom. Had they had enough free will to look around, they would have seen dozens of Barbie Slaves, their aging processes suspended by nanites, all inactive, awaiting the next command of their master. At their master’s command, Barbie Slave Kitty entered a glass booth. She donned the clothes he handed her, and he gave her the signal to deactivate, with her eyes open. Her sightless eyes blinked only minimally, enough to keep her eyes moist. He posed her sexily in her negligee and closed the transparent door. At her master’s command, Barbie Slave Elysia entered another glass booth and donned a schoolgirl uniform with crotchless panties and stilletto heels. She was deactivated and posed. Her master smiled with pride on her as she mindlessly waited for the next time her master wanted her.

End.