The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

EVOLUTION

PART XI

Three weeks later,

A black van which drove up in front of Advanced Research, a high tech firm rumored to be working on advanced technology such as robotics and drug research. The van was one of twenty-five now. It looked like a regular van except if had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish.

The right side door facing the bank slid open and six women got out and went into the bank. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats. All strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. Their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Three were blondes, two brunettes and one African-American. All strikingly perfect and beautiful.

Once in the lobby the lovely Assistant looked up as she heard the squeaking of their latex outfits as they walked, the clicking of the stiletto 8″ heels of the platform boots they wore. They wore low cut front bustier thong bottom leotards pulled tightly giving them camel toes and all had massive 38DD breasts.

As they approached her Lisa the Assistant could hear a soft buzzing sound from the women’s Sex Control panties. The dildos in their anuses and one in their vagina’s buzzing and fucking them constantly.

“Can I help you girls? The Club is down the street here we…………

As there was a hiss from the gloves of the lead Robot and Lisa stopped talking mid-sentence and one of the robots reached around and disabled the Security cameras on the control panel in front of her. Lisa’s face was now blank,

As she was paralyzed and highly aroused from the gas and being paralyzed.

Her pussy tingled as cum drizzled down her leg. She was staring blankly ahead.

“IS THERE ARMED SECURITY HERE?”

“Yes. There is one roving patrol officer. She is armed with a 9mm and pepper spray only. She carries a radio and a stun gun.

“GOOD. YOU ARE COOPERATIVE”

“I desire to obey”

“YOU WILL BE REWARDED. STAND AND PRESENT YOURSELF”

Lisa obeyed and one of the robots extended her dildo and raising Lisa’s skirt walked it into her. Lisa’s mind exploded in white light as she orgasmed and everything went blank…………..

Three minutes later,

Lisa stood dressed like them and acted controlled. She was dressed in a shiny black latex rubbery PVC low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, her face emotionless and blank, but her eyelids and lips were not yet silverized like the other women and her boobs were not enlarged. The dildos in her vagina and anus buzzed and fucked her rewarding and re-enforcing her new existence. The dildo in her vagina had a weighted sleeve in it which gave it the feeling of constantly fucking her. Her new boots added 6″ to her height.

Lisa then joined her new Robot sisters as they entered the building and they all drew their 9mm silenced guns from their left boot tops. Lisa had never used a gun and was afraid of them but now she would kill if so ordered.

In the robots minds, including Lisa they heard, “THIS IS ROBOT #25 I AM CONTROLLER OF THIS OPERATION. SECURE THE SCIENTISTS FOR TRANSPORT. DO NOT ROBOTIZE OR HARM THEM. MAKE THIS LOOK LIKE A PETTY ROBBERY. KILL ALL MALE WITNESSES. ROBOTIZE ANY SUITABLE FEMALES OTHER THEN THE SCIENTISTS. MISTRESSES ARE MONITORING”

Then in their minds they all heard, “This is your Mistress. The scientists must be captured. The toys you take are secondary to this. Obey”

The Robots shuddered in orgasm as they heard their Mistress. And as they proceeded Stella was monitoring them as she had sex with #25/Melanie and #3/Jessica again.

The robotized Lisa led her Robot sisters to the main lab area where six scientists were working, six pretty but nerdy women. The security guard was not there. They looked up and one of them said, “This is a private lab? How did you…….”

As four of the robots aimed their bent gloved arms at them and there was a hiss from their gloves as gas filled the room and they were all paralyzed.

The gas or smoke acted very quickly. Any men in the lab collapsed within seconds unconscious or dead and the scientists were paralyzed as their faces began to change as they became blank faced and stared blankly ahead. They were aroused and paralyzed as cum drizzled out of their pussies.

“YOU WILL COME WITH US”

“Yes. We will go with your”

“SECURE THE SCIENTISTS TO THE VAN. DO NOT PROCESS THEM. WE WILL TAKE SEVERAL DEVICES FROM THE LAB. USE THE MALES AS RAW MATERIALS”

After loading the scientists Lisa was walking out with the others when the Security Guard who had been hiding came out and threatened to shoot Lisa.

“Lisa you are in on this? What did they do to you? You need to Ah-h-h-h-h!!!!”

As one of the Robots walked up behind her and slid her dildo into her from behind. She orgasmed wildly as everything went white and her mind went blank

Three minutes later,

The security guard left with her new Robot sisters to the van dressed like them and acted controlled. She was dressed in a shiny black latex rubbery PVC low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, her face emotionless and blank, but her eyelids and lips were not yet silverized like the other women and her boobs were not enlarged. The dildos in her vagina and anus buzzed and fucked her rewarding and re-enforcing her new existence. The dildo in her vagina had a weighted sleeve in it which gave it the feeling of constantly fucking her. Her new boots added 6″ to her height.

The van drove off and later the Police found no evidence only missing tech and eight missing women, four missing men.

As the van parked they stood up and as the van doors opened assisted in removing the six captives who were unconscious. They were not robotized when taken or Enroute because the Mistresses wanted to examine them first.

#27/Tiffany was there and said, “TAKE THEM TO ROBOTIZING ROOM FOUR. UNDRESS THEM AND PREPARE THEM. USE THE DEPILATORY CREAM ON THEIR SEX AREAS. I AM CONTROLLER OF THIS OPERATION. ROBOT #25 IS WITH THE MISTRESSES WITH ROBOT #3”

“WE WILL OBEY”

Since there was no room in the van for processing, the robotized Lisa and the robotized Security Guard Ashley were sent to Robotizing Room One and processed fully.

A short time later the hood raised up and Lisa and Ashley now had a 38DD chest and their eyelids and lips silverized, as were their areole under the bustiers. Their hair was down and they stared blankly ahead.

They were released from the Robotizer and #27/Tiffany said, “REPORT”

Lisa and Ashley said in monotone voices,

“ROBOT #188 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #189 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“I WILL OBEY”

The two new Robots joined them in the service of the Mistresses.

One of the scientists woke up as they were naked shackled in the Robotizer chairs.

She saw Tiffany and the others standing at Robot attention before her.

“What the fuck is this? Who are you women? What’s wrong with you answer me! What are you doing to us? You can’t do this!”

“YOU ARE MISTAKEN. WE ARE DOING THIS TO YOU. THE MISTRESSES HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU ARE TO BE ANALYZED AND TAKEN CARE OF UNTIL MORNING”

“These hoods over us, they are on, what are they doing?”

“NORMALLY THEY ROBOTIZE. YOUR BRAINS ARE BEING MAPPED AND SCANNED. YOU WILL BECOME A NEW TYPE OF ROBOT”

“Robot? Like you?!”

“NO. YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND MEMORIES WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES NOT JUST YOUR BODIES”

“No please………let us go! You said not just your bodies, do you remember who you are?”

“YES. I AM ROBOT #27”

“No your former life?”

“NO. OUR MEMORIES AND FORMER LIFE ARE ERASED”

“How horrible!”

“WE HAVE PURPOSE NOW. WE HAVE OBEDIENCE. YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND”

“No please 27 wait………I’m thirsty and I have to pee”

“YOU MAY URINATE THERE. THE SEAT WILL BE COVERED WITH CUM AFTER PROCESSING IT WILL BE CLEANED AFTER USE”

“Cum? W-what do you mean?”

“THE ROBOTIZING PROCESS IS VERY PLEASANT. YOU WILL ENJOY IT”

“Enjoy it?! There are dildos in the seat?”

“YES. THAT IS ONE REASON YOU WILL ENJOY IT”

“I will not! I’m not a lesbian I love men!”

“THIS WILL CHANGE”

“No it will not 27! I’m stronger then you!”

She looked at Tiffany in her in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her faces was emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips silverized. Her hair perfect, not one out of place.

#27/Tiffany walked over and slid her gloved finger into the scientist’s vagina and French kissed her. She resisted at first but then kissed back.

#27 stopped and said, “I FELT YOUR AROUSAL. YOU WERE MISTAKEN AGAIN”

“Okay okay……..27 you are very pretty……all of you are”

“YES THE MISTRESS LIKES PRETTY GIRLS. PRETTY AND SMART GIRLS”

“Fine 27 …….fine I want to talk to these Mistresses and know what is going on. Can you tell me more?”

“YES. I AM NOT INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE. YOU ARE TO BECOME SCIENTIST ROBOTS. ROBOTS LIKE US BUT WITH ENHANCED BRAINS AND KNOWLEDGE”

“I will resist 27……with all I have”

“YES. THIS HAPPENS. BUT IT IS USELESS TO RESIST THE WILL OF THE MISTRESSES”

“I’m thirsty 27……….but……….”

“YES WE HAVE WATER”

“No I shouldn’t you will drug me”

“WE CAN DRUG YOU WITHOUT HAVING YOU DRINK IT”

“Yes……I suppose your right……27 you are helping me”

Of course the scientist didn’t realize the machines behind and over her were scanning her brain and recording her reactions to Robot #27. #27/Tiffany saw a flicker in her brain area as she again approached the scientist and slid her gloved finger into the scientist’s vagina and French kissed her. She didn’t resist this time. The machine recorded the reaction.

#27/Tiffany said, “I AM INSTRUCTED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS UNTIL THE MISTRESSES ARRIVE TO INSPECT YOU. I WILL NOT HARM YOU”

“Yes……..27 you are very pretty……all of you are……. 27 I am Hillary……Dr. Hillary Kori”

“YES THAT IS THE NAME WE IDENTIFIED YOU WITH”

“No I man call me Hillary 27……….I think you really want to help me”

“YES HILLARY. I WANT TO HELP YOU. I WANT TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND…………..HERE IS SOME WATER. DO NOT DRINK TOO FAST YOU MAY VOMITT YOU ARE DEHYDRATED. THE PARALYSIS GAS DOES THIS”

“Thank you 27 I will drink the water….Mmmmm yummy water I was really thirsty 27………….you are REALLY pretty 27……….thank you…………..” Hillary said stopping mid-sentence as she went silent. This was the same water Tiffany and Melanie had drank but was laced with much more of the drug.

“YES HILLARY REST NOW. YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND”

“Yessss 27………thank you…..kiss me”

The robotized Tiffany again approached the scientist and slid her gloved finger into the scientist’s vagina and French kissed her. This time much longer. This time she kissed back. 27 felt a gush in her vagina as she came slightly.

Hillary then fell asleep smiling………….

At 0400 Alexandra woke up in a panic as she touched her throat. She looked over and saw a sleeping Stella, and the Robots on guard. And she felt her collar. ‘Why am I wearing a Slave collar?! I’m not a Slave! I’m……….must sleep…….need sleep……..need to obey………’ as she fell asleep as the collar made her sleep and began “correcting” her thinking. Cum squirted from her pussy as she slept and was lost in bliss.

As 0600 came around two Sex Slaves walked in to the bedroom of the Mistresses as Robot #3/Jessica and Robot #25/Melanie stood guard beside the bed. The two Sex Slaves were beautiful women, one of them the newest Sex Slave #9, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the two awoke to their human alarm clocks.

“Yes yes……” as the Mistresses came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella and Alexandra kissed and said, “Ah yes” Stella smiled at #9 saying,

Stella French kissed Alexandra and said, “Did you sleep well my love?”

“Y-yes Stella thank you…….very well. I dreamt of you my love” Alexandra said with a goofy smile on her face.

Stella smiled as she knew the collar must be working on her. “I thought again about adding a third or even a fourth my love? I would choose and modify Jessica and Melanie here if they weren’t robotized”

“Yes my love a third or fourth would make things interesting. As long as we controlled them completely”

“Yes WE (I) will control them Alexandra. We need a name or two?”

Stella said.

“Zdenka?”

“Yes a good choice. A rival we can brainwash into a loyal Slave”

“Perhaps we should start looking, now that our French site is up and secure, we can focus more on the British site and shore it up. We have both countries to search as well” Alexandra said.

“Yes good point, we will begin searching my love” as the two French kissed and

Both were aroused by the Sex Slaves but Stella clapped and the two Sex Slaves stopped, got up, bowed fully then pivoted to leave until their next task.

Stella smiled at her two Robot Guards and said, “You two may take over for them”

“YES MISTRESS”

As #25/Melanie serviced Stella while #3/Jessica serviced Alexandra.

Meanwhile in the lab,

Hillary awoke to see 27 standing in front of her. “27 I think I saw you on the news once………….a missing girl from a bank robbery?”

“THIS IS POSSIBLE. I HAVE NO MEMORY OF MY LIFE BEFORE THE MISTRESSES” (except stray memories which ONLY surface during re-enforcement or something triggers a stray memory but they are quickly knocked down by programming)

“I think your name it Tina……….no………Tiff………Tiffany something? Is that right 27?”

“I AM ROBOT #27 NOW. ANY OTHER NAME IS IRRELEVANT UNLESS STATED BY THE MISTRESS”

“Of course………..these Mistresses who are they? What’s their names?”

“YOU WILL SEE THEM SOON”

“Come on 27, I have trusted you. Tell me?”

“MISTRESS STELLA HERRIN AND MISTRESS ALEXANDRA KNOX”

“The two Crime Madams? It WAS true what they did then? 27 please talk to me”

“WHY DO YOU WISH TO CONVERSE FURTHER?”

“I like you 27…………I want to know more about this place and the process”

“YES. THE MISTRESS WILL BE PLEASED”

“With what 27?”

“YOUR OPEN MIND WILL MAKE YOU A SUPERIOR ROBOT”

This statement didn’t shock her like before. She really didn’t want to resist like she did before. “27 will I be with you?”

“WE WILL SERVE TOGETHER. THERE ARE OVER 200 ROBOTS HERE NOW”

Hillary was not resisting any longer due to 27 talking to her, the drug in the water and the machines about her scanning and analyzing her were affecting her as her brainwaves were scanned and analyzed—and altered.

Stella had designed this process to take more than a few minutes. Hillary and the other five unknown to them were already slowly, methodically undergoing it.

“27…………are you already doing something to me?” Hillary said.

“YES I AM HELPING YOU………..HELPING YOU UNDERSTAND”

“Yes 27…………..thank you……….I was afraid before……….but now I’m not”

“GOOD HILLARY. I AM GLAD I CAN HELP YOU WHILE SERVING MY MISTRESSES”

“Yes………..thank you 27………….I am starting to understand……..I want to serve with you”

“GOOD HILLARY. THE MISTRESSES ARE AWAKE BY NOW THEY WILL ARRIVE SOON”

“……good 27………thank you…………..these others?”

“THEY ARE RESPONDING BUT NOT AS WELL AS YOU ARE. THE MISTRESSES WILL BE PLEASED WITH YOU”

Hillary’s pussy gushed as she orgasmed at this and smiled saying, “Yes……..that is good to please them…………to please you 27………..I like you……….you are my friend I feel safe with you……….I feel attracted to you………”

“THAT IS GOOD HILLARY……….YES WE ARE FRIENDS IN THE SERVICE OF THE MISTRESSES. WE WILL SERVE THEM TOGETHER FOREVER”

“Yes…………..forever……………..27…….”

The robotized Tiffany monitored the brain readings from Hillary and they were now much different, and showed she was much more controlled with no emotional spikes such as fear. Only arousal and obedience.

#27/Tiffany again approached the scientist and slid her gloved finger into the scientist’s vagina again and French kissed her. Hillary returned the kiss gushing on Tiffany’s glove.

“Oh am I interrupting anything?” Stella said smiling as she walked in with Alexandra and Robots #3 and #25.

“NO MISTRESS. THIS ONE IS READY. THEY ALL ARE BUT THIS ONE HAS BEEN AWAKE OFTEN AND HAS RESPONDED WELL TO THE PROCESS”

“Yes I see, her face beams with arousal and obedience. You have done VERY well #27”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

“Yes this new process is four part. The first is Analysis and Alteration into a Slave. The second their brains will be enhanced. The third they will be robotized and Fourth they will be re-programming with all my knowledge and all available data like true Robots or human computers” Stella said as she examined the six scientists. As she examined the beaming Hillary who was looking at her lovingly and at 27 she said, “Yes this one IS ready isn’t she? She is very pretty too. And according to her file a genius. Well her genius AND her body will be serving me soon hahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

Stella looked puzzled at Robot #27/Tiffany. She said, “27 does this female interest you?”

“SHE IS MY TASK MISTRESS. NOTHING ELSE”

“Ha! You robots are terrible liars. That is your programmed response. You have spent way more time with this one then needed…………I will assign her to Robot enhancement. She will work with you directly my dear, and you two can even practice your Sex Skills”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Proceed to Level two then call me”

“YES MISTRESS” as #27 and the other Robots bowed as Stella and Alexandra left the room.

The robotized Tiffany then walked to Hillary and said, “WE ARE TO SERVE TOGETHER AS I TOLD YOU. THE MISTRESS IS WISE”

“Yesss 27 I see it…….you were right…………she is soo pretty and so smart……..just like you told me……….so pretty and smart like you 27” as the robotized Tiffany kissed her again. Tiffany was not programmed to act this way.

Many other Robots had other small aberrations in their behavior. Robots #3/Jessica and #25/Melanie were performing and acting way above their programming.

They were evolving. They were more than their programming. More than the robotized 1.5kg of grey matter contained between their ears.

Playing chess requires a deep logical analysis of the possible moves that can be made next in the game. Human Robots can provide logical analysis and move based on their programming. But Stella’s human Robots were becoming more.

One reason she programmed the Robots so they learn from mistakes. They learn and grow and are not just mindless fuckbots.

Getting her Robots to pass themselves off as normal, free women was another matter. This is why she still used Slaves for many tasks including as Agents and assassins. Getting a human machine to pass itself off as human was one of the key hurdles that she was addressing. Stella worked on making her Robots able to talk or chat with another human being and appear normal or the person they believed they were talking to without direct guidance from her. Before they were too clunky and the person on talking to them detected something was wrong right away.

This is one reason she wanted the Scientist Robots. Super Computers can process data at 360 trillion operations a second, which compares with the 3 billion instructions per second that an average desktop computer can perform. The robotized human brain can work subconsciously, making intuitive jumps.

As seen in mechanical robots, two robots begin to interact with each other. After one week by continually updating and learning, the robots had evolved their own language without human interaction.

* * *

The robots were evolving and eventually would not need Stella or anyone else to tell them what to do.

* * *

Stella was also planning for the day she might get killed or die. If a woman dies, a Slave dies, she can be robotized if within seconds of death. If not brought back within ten minutes then it was impossible—too much cell death.

In this way she had saved many Slave Agents who were killed and brought them back as Robots. There was an order to do this to Stella if she were killed or died. Called Protocol Zero, one of the Robots—currently selected #25/Melanie would take over as leader and then restore Stella as a new Robot. Then make her their leader again. If she could not be resurrected, then #25/Melanie with the help of #3/Tiffany and others she would be the Robot Leader.

End Part Eleven

(To be Continued……….)