The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Balcony

A vacationing businesswoman enjoys the view from her hotel balcony.

( dedicated to Jane, wearing her sexy bikini, reclining in her 2D chaise...)

Mary had been looking forward to this.

She hadn’t had a vacation in two years and it seemed like forever since she had taken two weeks of time off all at once.

She had booked her two weeks at this posh resort in the Caribbean, in the off season, so it wouldn’t be so crowded and, of course, because of the off season prices. Mary was fairly affluent, but prided herself in her frugality and the exact order in her life. Even though it was a vacation, she had every day... every hour... planned. She was ALWAYS in control. Always.

She threw her bags on the floor and rushed to the bath room.

She had made an appointment to go para-sailing in the afternoon and changed to her swim suit with the brightly colored gauzy cover up to stop her from getting too much sun OR revealing too much of her full figure. She felt that would keep her in control on the beach. No oglers would leer at her.

She took a cold drink from the mini-bar and stepped on to her balcony to take a look at the surroundings, she would head toward the beach after she finished the drink.

She glanced down toward the large swimming pool and noticed there was only one girl sunbathing, after all it WAS the off season.

But what a beautiful girl it was. The young, tan , raven haired beauty was perfectly proportioned, as was sexily revealed by her skimpy bikini. Her skin appeared , from Mary’s balcony to be flawless. Her young face startlingly beautiful. The fascinated business woman just stared.

The reclining girl looked up toward Mary but showed no sign that she even saw the older woman staring at her and closed her eyes again.

Mary was immediately frozen in place by the sight of this girl and continued to gaze at her. She didn’t know what she was feeling. Mary hadn’t been sexually active for months, her business schedule was just too busy. And she had NEVER been attracted to women. But there was something about this luscious young sun bather that held her attention, her full , voluptuous breasts, her sensuous face. Mary couldn’t seem to look away. Time stood still.

After an indeterminate period she backed into her room and glanced at the clock. Was it possible? Had she been staring over a half an hour? Mary was so confused. The afternoon appointment she had made for para-sailing had already passed and now she had loads of time before her dinner reservation. Her perfectly organized schedule was already out of kilter. And for some reason SHE felt the same way, out of kilter.

Almost in spite of herself, she tip toed back on to the balcony to see if the amazing apparition was still there. And the beautiful girl was.

Only now she had turned over and her perfect backside was on display and Mary found that JUST as fascinating as were the girl’s beautiful face and breasts. She let out an involuntary sigh and resumed her voyeuristic pass time.

She was beginning to feel an erotic itch, deep between her legs as she continued to stare and contemplated what she might do next. She felt like a sleazy peeping Tom. Obviously, she thought, she should just close the sliding glass windows and leave for dinner...or a drink...or anything to get her mind off this lovely creature that had her so confused and excited.

Then she thought that she might just go down to the pool to get a discreet closer look. She didn’t have to speak to the young woman. She could leave as soon as she saw what she looked at up close. She’d just order one of those frou-frou drinks from the pool bar and look at the bikini clad teen while she quickly drank it down and then put the little paper drink-umbrella in her pocket. She’d leave in just a moment. Then she’s be back on schedule. She’d be in charge again.

She knew that of the two ideas, the second was the least productive of the choices, but somehow, almost without her thinking, her body walked down the broad steps to the pool area and she stood at the foot of the staircase looking silently at the gorgeous girl who by now had turned over again.

Now I’ll leave, Mary thought, but as she stared at the raven haired beauty she found herself inching closer. She just needed to look at that gloriously beautiful face. Just one more minute.

It would not be embarrassing she thought, the young woman was sleeping, or appeared to be. Her eyes were closed, her long, dark hair framed her sensuous face, and Mary couldn’t tear her eyes away as hard as she tried. Just another few seconds and she’d leave.

Why was this happening? Why didn’t she just walk away. Even if she WERE a lesbian , and she WASN’T , this girl could only have been 18, much too young for the adult business woman. But still, she stared, unblinking, fascinated by the girl in the black bikini.

Mary inched closer and felt her own breath quickening. She was breathing much faster than the reclining girl. She could see the girl’s voluptuous chest rising and falling as she inhaled and exhaled, slowly, deeply.

She moved even closer, taking in the beauty of the young girl. Her body was exquisite and her face even more lovely as she came nearer and nearer.

Mary thought that she better leave before her emotions overcame her and she did something stupid... or more stupid than THIS was, anyway. Yet she moved even closer, just to look at this sleeping beauty.

Just then the young woman stirred, she stretched her arms and legs and opened her eyes.

Mary was terrified, she had come so close, now she was standing right next the the chaise that the girl was resting on, within arms reach of the beautiful girl.

She jumped when the girl stirred.

The beautiful, raven haired girl’s eyes blinked open. They were lovely, a blue-green color with golden flecks that seemed to pull Mary’s gaze into their depths. the business woman gasped.

She wanted to back away. To turn and run, but those beautiful eyes held her captive. She sighed. “ohhhh.”

“Don’t run away, pet,” the woman/girl said softly. Her voice was like honey, smooth, sugary, covering Mary with it’s sweetness. " You can’t run away. Just keep looking at my eyes and listen to me ... listen...”

Blue...green...gold....compelling colors flashed through Mary’s brain...overwhelming her senses...filling her mind with bright hues and swirling shades ...chasing out all independent thought.

Not even rising from her chaise, the girl reached out and tweaked the business woman’s nipples through her swimsuit ,, causing Mary to wince. " You like that don’t you ? Tell me your name. Tell Sara your name slut.”

“ I’m NOT a slut. Quit it...please...” it was almost a whine. But Mary couldn’t muster the will power to even back out of the girl’s reach.

“If you aren’t a slut, why were you looking at me like that. I saw you looking from the balcony. Your either a slut or a fucking voyeur and pervert. Which is it ?? What is your name slut?”

“It’s...it’s..it’s Mary” was the stuttering reply.

Sara cupped the older woman’s breasts in her hands, " You haven’t told me yet. Are you a slut, or a pervert, or both ?”

Mary groaned with pleasure at the erotic touch of the bikini clad girl. " I...i...quit it...please stop...please...” little tears formed in the corners of her eyes. How had she let herself get into this position?

“Drop your swim suit slut Mary. I want to see your naked body. Do it now, pet. You know you can’t resist me.” The teen kept staring into Mary’s eyes. The colors. The colors.

Sara pulled back her hands and Mary felt almost panicked. Please don’t let her stop. Maybe if she took off her suit like the girl ordered she would continue the erotic fondling. It felt so good. But this was wrong ! Mary knew she had to run away.

Moments slowly passed as the conflicting thoughts struggled for control of her mind. Finally she drooped her shoulders in defeat and removed first, the gauzy flowered cover up , then the suit, letting them both fall at her feet. She was naked, on display for this young woman.

“You WANTED to feel my hands on you didn’t you ? You couldn’t resist me ..you little slut. Tell me you will do anything I say pet. Say it. Tell Sara you will obey her. You’ll do anything to feel my hands on your body.”

Now the tears were flowing freely as Mary realized she had surrendered her respectability to this girl. Just seconds after hearing her first words she found herself helpless, standing naked and defeated, by the merest touch and stare of this beautiful girl. She had to fight. She COULDN’T let this happen.

Sara saw the panic in Mary’s eyes and again reached up, this time holding the terrified woman’s’s face in her hands and forcing her to look deeper into her eyes.

Mary felt as though she was riding on a twisting, turning roller coaster, she was dizzy, her legs were quivering....she just stared deeply into those hypnotic, beautiful eyes.

Sara smiled, malevolently at the rapidly weakening woman. She knew she was nearly hers.

“Cum” she spoke, softly.

Mary quivered as an orgasm shot through her body. She was terrified of the power this girl had over her and tried, again, to back away.

“Cum” Sara said as he quietly laughed at Mary’s predicament.

Mary staggered, almost falling, now unable to even try to move away.

“CUM”, the bikini clad girl commanded.

Mary fell to her knees at the side of the chaise from the strength of the orgasm.

Sara expertly moved her hands and grabbed Mary’s nipples, holding them firmly between her thumb and index fingers, and slowly pulled the woman even closer, erotically twisting the tender nubs. When their bodies were close together Sara flicked out her tongue and licked the parted lips of the now sobbing woman. Then she stepped back with a look of triumph in her eyes.

“Yes ...YES, Sarah. I’ll obey you. I’ll do anything to have you touch me. Please touch me, again...more..... PLEASE. " Mary begged.

The teen laughed, “Tell me you are my slave first. Say it slut girl. Say I am Sara’s little slut slave.”

No longer able to resist even the girl’s slightest command Mary screamed out the words, not caring that they were in a public place, not caring if more people had come to the pool.

“ I’m your slave. I’M YOUR SLAVE SARA. I’ll do ANYTHING for you. I’m your slut slave...You OWN me !” she couldn’t stop. She wanted this girl.

Sara pushed her newest conquest back and then rubbed her foot across the woman’s naked pussy, watching Mary become more and more excited.

“ Now kiss that foot, slave girl.”

Mary started sucking the young girl’s toes, mumbling uncontrollably as she did, " Slave...slave...slave...Sara’s slave...Sara’s slave....”

In her mind she knew she would never be in control again.