The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BAIT

Codes: mc, ff

Disclaimers (if you scroll past, you’ve still read ‘em-don’t blame me):

  • Not the AOL Trilby.
  • This work is copyright trilby else (), ©2005. Do not repost or otherwise use.
  • Adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, etc. In real life, very bad. All characters, events, and places are fictional, any resemblance coincidental, all characters of legal age in all jurisdictions.
  • If you’re underage, it’s illegal where you are, or this offends you, leave.
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. I’m a fetishist: point isn’t using MC to get sex, it’s sex being something interesting to do with MC. Also, it’s literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition.
  • I disparage no lifestyle. If characters are forced into one, it’s the force that degrades, not the lifestyle.
* * *

“Please. Please don’t make me . . . do that . . .”

“Do what?” The other voice was soft, silken, sympathetic. Tegan felt it slide up her thigh, and heard the girl moan.

Joss had already taught the girl to feel it, too. It was part of why the girl was kneeling at her feet now, with her clothes neatly draped on the chair behind her.

Tegan stayed at attention, tense and wet. She was a fetish nurse in tiny vinyl behind Joss’ chair, placidly gazing at the wall. When Joss wanted her help with the girl, she would be told.

Then, she would obey.

“I . . . please . . . I . . . can’t . . .”

Joss had taken Tegan into the shop to have her model lingerie and masturbate. Joss had especially liked the mesh teddy and the chainmail monokini—or at least how Tegan looked in them, posturing and desperate to come.

Joss ended up taking the salesgirl home with them, too.

Tegan didn’t really remember Joss hypnotizing the girl, just glimpses of her in the trying room, increasingly dazed beside Joss as they both watched Tegan prance out in the latest set. At one point, Joss had kept Tegan there for a few moments, swaying like a charmed snake, while the girl gaped at her and slowly reached up her skirt. Then Joss had spoken, and Tegan’s mind had made her saunter away to strip and touch herself and try on something else.

“Don’t make me do . . . do . . . do . . . that . . .”

Tegan stayed at attention, tense and wet.

“Noooo. Please. Please. Don’t make . . . mmmme . . . want . . . that . . .”

Something changed. Tegan didn’t realize it at once. She was already too conditioned to waiting blankly for the next command. Even Joss using her, here, in her own apartment, felt slickly familiar. But now the air felt different on her bare skin, the smells of incense and female arousal were sharper, the vinyl naughty-nurse costume was tighter.

The girl’s weary desperation made her feel something besides turned on.

Tegan still knew she was a slave, but her thoughts were no longer bound. No longer in a tight, smooth, erotic harness . . .

She blinked. She didn’t know why she could think, or how she could resist letting herself be seduced back under control. It was hard to fight. Even now she was tempted to surrender to it, for the sheer joy of feeling Joss bend her will. Again. Of letting Joss do it to her.

Don’t make me want that . . . The girl knew what was happening to her. Tegan was the compliant lab slut in the white cap and the shiny microdress, but now the girl was the one helping Joss take over her will.

Her panting betrayed how close she was to giving it away.

Tegan remembered how good that surrender had felt when Joss took her. But, for once, that last plea didn’t turn her on.

Didn’t just turn her on.

The girl’s breathing changed, and need was riding it now. Tegan had only a few seconds to free her. Before the girl stopped wanting to be freed.

Free thought was disorienting. Tegan didn’t know how long Joss had kept her tranced while she hypnotized the new victim, but now she teetered on heels she’d sleepwalked in flawlessly before. She didn’t even know what it was that she held in one upturned palm—

She caught herself before glancing down. Joss went on soothing her new prey, unaware that her earlier slave could think again.

Tegan felt it on her hand. A syringe. Something Joss wanted to drug her subject with. Something to make the submission deeper, blurrier . . . permanent . . .

Something Joss’ obedient lab slut would bend down and inject the girl with, when she was told to.

Tegan clenched her thighs, imagining the whispered order, tasting her own servile answer. If she waited for Joss to speak, she’d forget she wanted to resist.

Just thinking that made her want to hold still for it.

She made herself move instead. Curling her fingers around the syringe, she eased her head to the left and down. Her hypnotist sat facing away from her, intent on the kneeling girl before her. The girl’s eyes were wide, but they saw only Joss as she gazed up, utterly hypnotized by her now.

Neither of them reacted when Tegan eased forward.

She didn’t know what was in the syringe. She just prayed it would hit Joss quickly.

God. If Joss had a chance to trigger her even as it took effect—she’d still be standing there, mindlessly receptive, long after it wore off. Ready to obey whatever orders Joss felt like giving, when she woke again. Ohhhhh, what her enslaver would make her do, then. Make her want to do.

Don’t make me want that.

Not even daring to grit her teeth, Tegan rode out the submissive wave and took another step.

She wondered what the girl’s name was. She didn’t let herself wonder whether Joss had made the girl forget it yet.

I’m about to turn against my hypnotist. I’m going to drug her and make her helpless and then . . .

It was daring, and thrilling. Joss would convince her to jill off as she confessed fantasizing it. After it was too late, when the girl was safely drugged and whispering her new mantra. The sheer need to betray herself to Joss loosened Tegan’s thighs.

That would be sooo sweet. Fuck herself out of a chance to be free, and be sure the girl got no chance at all. Be rewarded with deeper obedience. Her tongue probing Joss’ ass as each word branded her brain.

Tegan started to speak. She was too excited.

Her free hand was near Joss’ shoulder, enough to be warmed by it. Her body remembered the resolve that was misting out of her mind. Before she could stop herself she tensed, thumb on the plunger, knowing where Joss’ neck was, to—

“Nurse?”

Tegan stiffened into pose. The simpering smile took over her lips, and then seeped back into her thoughts.

“Yes, Doctor,” she purred.

“What were you going to do, Nurse?” Joss was unworried, unhurried. She enjoyed hearing her toy’s hopes suffocate under fetish vinyl.

“I was going to try to tranquilize you, Doctor!” Tegan’s voice was soft, and fluttery with how absurd it had been.

“Ah. But is that what vinyl nurses do?”

“Oh, no, Doctor!”

“What do you do?”

“Mmm. We help put patients to sleep. We help tie patients down for mmmm treatment.” Tegan was panting and squirming in the snug uniform. “And most of all, we do whatever Doctor says.”

“Of course you do, nurse.

“Right now, you will help me turn this girl into a zombie. The injection will liquefy her memory. She’ll become erasable. Any thoughts of who she is, or was, or wanted to be, will just go away when I say so. Then . . .”

Tegan quivered on her heels, hot and wet.

“You’ll help me do that now, nurse.”

God. No. No.

“Yes, Doctor!” she chirped. Her mind was collapsing with visions of what Joss would put into the girl’s mind when she’d emptied it. Of the girl loose in the world, with nothing in her head but what Joss wanted there.

Tegan started to orgasm and then stopped. Waiting.

“Inject her.”

“Yessss, Doctor!” Tegan knelt primly. The vinyl tightened on her, making her want more. She grinned cheerily into the eyes of the hypnotized salesgirl. There was enough awareness left there for Joss to enjoy, and Tegan pouted before grinning again.

“Don’t worry, honey. Doctor’s orders! I must obey. Soon you will, too.”

The girl had enough will left to shake her head drowsily. Enough spark to plead with her look. Her moist lips parted.

Tegan wanted to bury her mouth between the girl’s trembling thighs and lick her till she shrieked.

“Once this takes effect,” she told the girl, savoring each word, “you’ll be just . . . like . . . me . . .”

The girl’s eyes widened, but they were losing focus. Tegan could hear her breathing.

Tegan could smell her, too. Joss was inside the girl’s head now. It was too late for her. It had been too late in the store when first she’d started listening to Joss, and watched Tegan dance in the teddy . . .

She didn’t pull away when Tegan took her arm and put the syringe to it. In the fog of her mind, Tegan saw the dark shape of almost drugging Joss instead, and freeing the girl—and herself—from this.

She’d failed. She’d enjoyed failing. Now she knelt at Joss’ feet, to help Joss make a new slave.

She stabbed the needle into the girl and climaxed.

She woke up instantly, and alone on the floor.

The silence was loud. She was kneeling and naked, not even fetish vinyl on her. The girl was gone.

No. There had been no girl.

Yes. There had been a girl—one that Joss had controlled her into seeing and believing in, while she had Tegan hypnotized in her own living room.

Kneeling before her own easy chair, she looked at the syringe she still held. The thick, nubbly buttplug glistened with lube.

She looked up at Joss.

“Yes,” she whispered. It made her loathe Joss, and herself, and that just felt better and better. “Yes. I know what I will do for you now, Joss. If you tell me to.

“To anyone.”

Joss said nothing at first. She just looked down and drank from Tegan’s eyes as if she’d never have her fill.

“I will obey,” Tegan prayed.

“It’s all right, Tegan.” Joss smiled as it made her slave writhe. “You may choose the hole.”

Tegan didn’t look away from her hypnotist. Nor did she need to think, as she reached down between her slick lips and then pressed the buttplug to her ass. She gave herself to Joss’ eyes as she pushed it in, opening and yielding and tightening.

Joss let her sway her hips for a long while, dancing it slowly in as she buttfucked herself. But she’d trained Tegan well, in and out of trance. Tegan could already taste Joss’ pussy but she didn’t beg, didn’t squeal softly, didn’t even drop her eyes. She waited quietly to be told.

Joss lifted the cell phone, and there was no sound but the slave’s quiet breathing.

“Yes, Dana.” Joss smiled to the one on the other end. “I’m still here.

“Mmm. Yes. Tell me exactly what you’re going to do to me with that mouth.” Tegan didn’t crawl between Joss’ legs until the gesture told her to.

By now, she fell into a rhythm easily. Her tongue’s circles, around Joss’ clit, tracked the slow orbit her hips made around the plump invader in her ass. Tegan relaxed and became Joss’ slowly spinning pleasure machine, hypnotizing herself once more. She knew what it was doing to her, what it always did to her. What made fighting it so much harder, each time.

When Joss let her off her knees, she’d be less than she’d been when she’d knelt.

As she thought that, she paused. She kissed Joss’ nether lips.

Then she resumed her task.

END