The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bagged

By Doctorpluto

* * *

“So what’s the catch?” Garnet said, following her friend up to the building. The redhead’s expression soured as she looked up at the tower. It was an enormous rectangle of a skyscraper, gleaming white and bearing little decoration aside from the polished windows and the blue lights illuminating the entrance. She never liked that sort of architecture, no character or soul to it. Lily was more impressed, mouth open in awe as she took in the sight.

“Aw, there’s no catch!” Lily said, turning to look back at Garnet as they went inside. “We just try out some sorta gadget for them, we get paid, and we go home, easy!” The brass-framed glass doors slid shut behind them as they entered the lobby. It was a huge, spaced out area with a white tile floor so clean it was almost slick beneath their feet and beige walls that flowed gracefully up into the high, arched ceiling. A sneer spread across Garnet’s face as she checked out the corporate posters all over the walls. Image after image of smiling faces in well-tailored business wear. It reminded her of an office job she had once, she hated that job.

“I hope so…” Garnet muttered.

They were dressed casually, Garnet in a green flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of faded jeans; Lily in her usual attire of purple sweater and figure-hugging black skirt. They stood out from the crowd around them, mostly comprised of office workers in varying shades of gray business suit, or the mascots in their bodysuits

The two of them passed a buxom lady in a mascot costume speaking to a crowd. The skintight outfit left just about nothing to the imagination, a curvy body coated head to toe in shiny blue material that looked like spandex, with a glowing yellow visor over the eyes and a printed-on smile.

“How much would they hafta pay you to wear that?” Lily said to Garnet with a giggle, prompting a disgusted sigh from her friend.

“I’d rather be dressed like a clown...” Garnet said, “it’d be more dignified.”

They passed by a group of workers in labcoats chatting by a vending machine, and found their way at the start of a sprawling network of hallways and corners. Garnet was just about to turn back and ask for directions- or better yet go home and forget all about this when another costumed assistant came up to them, a wide-hipped young woman wearing a white full-body suit and yellow visor.

“Welcome to Domestech! How may I help you?” The drone said, an almost musical-sounding electronic reverb to her voice.

“Hey, a robot!” Lily said, giggling excitedly. “We’re lookin’ for uh…” Her green eyes turned down to the job offer in her hands. “...Product Testing BB-11, where’s that?”

The white drone nodded, then swiveled around on the spot and pointed down a hallway to the left. “Go straight that way and it’ll be the last door on the right. I can take you to it, if you prefer.”

Lily opened her mouth to speak, but Garnet quickly held her hand up to interrupt. “We can make it there just fine, thanks!”

She giggled, giving the two a polite bow. “Oh, but I insist!” And before any further resistance could be made, she took Garnet and Lily by the hand and led them down the hall, passing by identical-looking doors on both sides. They eventually found themselves in a room decorated in dark oak and plush red carpet, with soft jazz covers of popular music playing over wall-mounted speakers. The white drone turned to the girls, the smile printed on her face seemed to widen just a bit.

“Please wait here until you are called into the test room, we promise we won’t take long!” And then she left them on their own, going through the door on the opposite end of the room.

Lily sat down, slouching back in her seat while Garnet took her place next to her, grabbing an old outdoors magazine from the coffee table and flipping through it. And so they waited… and waited. Finally, the door swung open and there was that woman again, her visor glowing a rich amber color.

“Lily… you may proceed to the testing room now.”

Lily yawned and stretched as she stood, the soothing music having nearly put her to sleep. She turned and waved back at Garnet as she followed the assistant through the door, finding herself in a model of someone’s den: White walls and beige carpet, with a stereo sitting on the floor and a bookcase lined with used books. Set up on the other side of the room was a collection of odd machines connected by a tangle of multicolored wires. In front of the stereo was a big, shiny purple beanbag chair; the kind Lily used to have until an accident with her cat destroyed it.

A Dark-haired young man in a khaki leisure suit approached her, mouth open in a smile that revealed perfectly white teeth. “Ah, Lily is it? I’m glad you showed up! My name is Benjamin and I’ll be monitoring you through the product testing... for quality assurance, of course!” He shook Lily’s hand longer and more firmly than she was comfortable with… but Lily liked something about him.

“Thanks! So what do I do here?” She looked around the room, running her hand through her blonde hair. “I don’t have to fill anything out, do I?”

Benjamin chuckled. “Oh of course not…” He pointed over to the beanbag chair. “Just have a seat and we can begin.”

Lily glanced back at the beanbag, thoughtfully scratching her chin. “That’s the product I’m testin’?”

“Of course, it’s a new model!” Benjamin said with a grin, patting Lily on the head in a gently condescending gesture. “This is a refinement of a classic design, the cover material is a composite blend of satin and spandex, for extra comfort and flexibility, and the filling is made of a special polymer gel to maintain perfect, comfortable body temperature for extended use.”

Lily giggled. Even she could tell he was over-selling it. “So it’s like, really comfy?”

“Very much so!” Ben said, his hands clasped together.

“And I just… sit down and you watch what happens?” Lily smirked, how was she getting paid for this?

“That’s right! I’ve already got the sensors and stuff hooked up and they’ll be monitoring the whole thing.” Ben’s hands were clasped together, thumbs pointing up. “You just settle right down there and get comfy, and we’ll see what happens~!”

Lily turned to look at the beanbag, then back to Ben, thoughtfully tapping her foot on the carpet.

“Well okay...” She shuffled over and dropped herself on top of the beanbag. The material was soft and exquisitely smooth, squeaking softly as she put her weight on it, hugging her rear and the curves of her legs. It was pleasingly cool at first, warming up quickly as the filling matched her body temperature. There was a moment of silence as she sat, legs crossed and waiting for something to happen. Like, something to start glowing or sparkling or something. Even if it was just a beanbag, she associated technology with stuff glowing.

“Yeah, this is pretty cool!” Lily said, leaning back onto the cushion and letting it cup her back, stretching her legs out. “You weren’t kiddin’, it’s like I’m sittin’ on a spandex cloud!” For a moment, she was tempted to whip out her earphones and start listening to some music… but she didn’t know how well Ben would take that. She felt like she was sinking, the soft silky walls of the beanbag rising little by little to cup and caress even more of her body, the filling softly hissing as it settled around her. “

You guys are gonna be filthy rich when you start sellin’ these.” She said.

“That’s the plan, Ma’am.” Ben smiled.

Lily closed her eyes, letting herself just wallow in the seat for a while. “I could sleep for days in this thing.” She pressed her hand down, enjoying the sensation of the material rising up between her fingers. “How much does this thing weigh?”

“Oh not much at all!” Ben said, clasping his hands together. “The outer skin and the filling are quite light!”

She didn’t notice how squishy and soft the beanbag was becoming. She pressed her hands down again, indenting into the material deep enough that the fabric flowed up past her fingers and closed over her hands, enveloping them completely. Lily’s whole body was starting to sink, already pressing deeply into the beanbag’s form, the material rising up over her field of vision, cutting off her peripheral sight.

She wiggled side to side, moaning softly before opening her eyes to see a room that had become taller than before...or had she shrunk down into the cushion? “How many have you got to try this? This is great!” Her smile faded when she realized just how far she’d sunk down into the beanbag. Shifting her weight around, she tried to sit back up… but the smooth purple material held onto her, stretching just enough to make her drop back down, being pulled gently deeper into the material so it started to crest over her sides and caress along her stomach and thighs.

Both of Lily’s hands were already completely sunken in up to her wrists, without even so much as visible break in the surface where they went under. She could still wiggle her fingers, feeling them totally enveloped in the plush skin of the bean bag, the rubbery stuffing caressing and teasing her digits as she does so. Ben was standing over her now, a harsh shadow cast over his smile.

“Just relax…” He cooed, leaning over Lily as she sank ever deeper.

“Eeek!” Lily squeaked nervously, squirming around as she lay there, tugging against the steady pull of the cushion. Her face reddened with blush, her quills bristling into the material on her back. “O...Okay?” More impotent struggling, and she was no closer to being able to sit up. “Is this a joke or somethin’?” She said, breaking into a nervous giggle, a bead of sweat trickling down her forehead. “It’s funny but… but c’mon!”

Lily felt the soft, purple fabric creeping up against her cheeks and down over her forehead, the soft hiss of the shifting filling was louder now… She could hear it move as she sank down deeper… and deeper, covering more and more of her body. Her arms were sunk down to her shoulders, her legs completely swallowed up. His smile took on a ghoulishly playful look as he watched her wriggle impotently around, the material pressing up between Lily’s legs, settling against her sensitive crotch.

“Oh it’s no joke…” Ben said, hands in the pockets of his suit jacket. “It’s part of the experiment! Which is going very well, by the way.”

Lily let out a flustered moan, biting her lip as she felt her nethers be teased by the plush material. She went from wiggling to thrashing wildly side to side in a panic, desperate to get herself loose from the quicksand-like cushion. “Is it supposed to eat me or somethin’?” She said, ripples of shameful pleasure running up her body as her struggling only made the bag tease her all the more.

Ben scratched at his ear thoughtfully, meanwhile Lily’s hips had completely sunken in, only her ample chest and her face were still visible outside the beanbag, shiny purple closing in around her.

“In a word… yes. It’s meant to completely envelope you, and though what happens next is a company secret, I can assure you that you will be perfectly safe!”

Flustered to the point of madness by the material teasing her enveloped sex and Ben’s corporate non-answers, Lily struggled once more against the pull. She tried to shove her neck out forward to get her head free from the beanbag, only for Ben to reach his arm out and place a single finger against her forehead. He put just enough pressure on it to keep her down and help her sink faster. The spandex material crept up over Lily’s cheeks… down her forehead, over her eyes and her nose and mouth...and then she was gone.

Lily was now totally swaddled in the soft, stretchy substance. Curiously, she had no trouble breathing, though she felt like a thick blanket was over her face. She felt warmth from all sides, tiring and cozy warmth. Her struggling grew weak, it would be so easy to just relax...to give in.

She muffled a few words of protest, then fell silent. Her eyelids felt heavy, the warmth was seeping into her, and her body felt lighter and softer. It got hard to tell where the clingy material ended and she began. A fog settled over her mind, turning her thoughts into a warm and mushy haze. It was so nice and warm inside her synthetic cocoon, so safe and secluded. It was time to rest.

Some time later, Lily felt her consciousness return to her. She could feel the soft, slick material all over her still, the gentle resistance of the filling inside her body as she moved her limbs. Clumsily, she dragged herself up into a sitting position. She could see Ben in front of her, grinning and pressing his fists into his cheeks excitedly…. But she didn’t remember opening her eyes.

Lily ran her fingers over her face… her touch revealing a smooth, featureless expanse of soft purple with only the faint outline of a short, blunt nose and a pair of lips beneath it.

Pressing a finger down into the space between where her eyes were supposed to be, she felt a rush of pleasure as it pushed down into her soft head.

“It worked!” Ben practically squealed, clapping and hopping up and down. He took a moment to regain his calm demeanor. “Okay… let’s see…”

He cleared his throat. “Drone! Come here!”

Lily obediently stepped forward, her plump hips swishing side to side with each step.

Ben grabbed her neck, looking over his work. “Good… give me a kiss.”

She moved in closer, those words echoing inside her head. Slowly, she put her arms around his waist and pressed into a blunt kiss. Ben grabbed the back of her head and returned it with such vigor that her head slightly compressed inward, snapping back into shape when he broke it off.

Lily’s face felt damp, radiating waves of ecstasy flowing through her. Time felt like it had slowed down. Ben walked around beside her, putting an arm around her waist as he walked her to the far side of the room. “You are positively adorable like that!” He said.

She was brought to a table with a yellow visor laying on it. There was the white drone from before, though this time she looked much more familiar to Lily… like they were sisters.

“Please, put your visor on and stand in the corner.” Hel slapped her rump playfully as he walked past her. He glanced over that the white drone“T-46… please bring our second test subject in.”

* * *

Garnet glanced up at the clock on the wall, sighing through her nose when she saw that one hour had passed. She’d already gone through half the magazines in the waiting room, and that wait music was grating on her sanity. She was almost happy to see the white drone again, her glinting visor and flat, vacant smile aimed directly in her direction.

As she approached, Garnet’s ears picked up every little noise of the shiny suit’s movements; she could only wonder what it’d be like to wear that thing all day. The white drone had gotten ever so slightly too close to Garnet when she spoke in that overly cheery, sweet tone.

“Ms. Garnet! The testing room is ready for you now~” as much as she didn’t want to follow the giddy assistant, she couldn’t leave without making her suffering in the waiting room a waste. Garnet stretched as she got out of her chair, yawning softly. Her eyes wandered over the lapine’s body, the glossy white perfectly accentuating every curve of her body, from her tastefully narrow waist to her peach-shaped butt to her toned, graceful legs.

She blushed, and the drone giggled again. “You can touch me if you want~”

Garnet cleared her throat, putting on a more serious expression. “Let-Let’s just get to the test room.”

And so the assistant all too eagerly grabbed Garnet’s hand and without another word, led her through the door. Before Garnet was a model room, casually decorated. The only really unusual items were the gently humming machines hooked up in the corner. A dark-haired young man sat in his swivel chair, pushed a ways back from his desk. Sitting in his lap was another one of those assistants, this one garbed in bright, glistening candy purple.

She looked curiously familiar to Garnet, though she couldn’t pin down why.

“Ah, Garnet!” The man called to her, waving her over as he groped the assistant’s chest. “We’re sorry for making you wait, but I promise we’ll be done shortly. You’ll get paid, and you can leave with your friend. My name’s Benjamin and I will be conducting this product test.”

Garnet’s cheeks burned as she saw the way he casually felt up one of his own employees. This was one of those companies, was it?

“Where’s Lily?” She said, fists on her hips. Her glare was met with a casual smile from Benjamin.

“Oh, she’ll be joining you when you get done.” Benjamin set the purple assistant down on her feet and sent her away with a firm slap on the bum, then he slid his chair back over to his desk. Sitting in front of it was a shiny clover-green beanbag chair.

“Please,” he said, pointing to the beanbag. “Have a seat and we can get started.”

Shrugging, Garnet approached the desk and hiked up her hips, then dropped herself down onto the beanbag, a startled squeak escaping her lips as she immediately sank in deep enough for her feet to be an inch off the ground. A moment of shifting around, and she’d finally gotten comfortable in it. At the very least, it was more pleasant than the stiff chairs in the waiting room.

“How is it?” Ben said, leaning in to watch her just a little bit closer than necessary.

“It’s nice,” she eased herself forward, trying to get her feet back on the floor. “Nearly swallowed me whole but it’s not bad.”

Garnet sighed softly as the material went from cool to warm beneath her. Unbeknownst to her, the soft, slick material had already eased her backwards, after a while only her toes were touching the floor. A subtle pressure asserted itself between her legs, just enough to draw a soft little moan out of her.

“So what exactly am I testing here?” She said.

“You’re sitting in it.” Ben smirked. “The future of comfort technology: it matches body temperature, goes from soft to firm to back again in seconds, and perfect for all body sizes and shapes!”

“But…it’s just a beanbag chair.” Garnet squirmed in her seat, trying to find a position that didn’t have any material sticking where it didn’t belong. The squirming only made the pressure more pronounced, more enticing. A few attempts later, and Garnet was blushing and rubbing her thighs together; not a good look. “Er… Can I get some help here? It’s kind of hard to sit up in this.”

Ben nodded, waving the white drone over. “Of course, that’s what these tests are for. T-46, please make our friend more comfortable.”

The white-wrapped assistant stood behind Garnet, grabbing her shoulders and gently but firmly lifting her straight up, then backwards. “Thanks…” Garnet said, only for the white drone to let go and leave her sliding backwards into the plush material, making a soft creaking sound that made her legs quiver. A soft, heavy mound was now pushing into her, slightly forcing her legs apart as she sank down another few inches.

Ben leaned forward in his seat, looking down at Garnet, whose recent shift left her in a position to be looking up at him. “What is this?” She said, an indignant scowl spreading across her face. “I thought you said this thing firmed up!”

“Oh, it’s supposed to!” He said, chuckling; unphased by the harsh glare she was giving him. “It’s why these tests are important, to catch problems like this so we can fix them. I’ll have T-46 help you up again, if you’d like.”

“No thanks, I got this.” Garnet said, feeling her weight shift again. The beanbag filling hissed and her rump and hips went down into the beanbag while her legs went up, throwing her off balance. She dug her fingers into the smooth skin of the bag and jumped straight up in her seat, trying to right herself. The white drone teasingly poked a finger into the bulged material between her legs, prompting another flustered squeak from Garnet.

“Gah… stop it!” She struggled backwards, her arm sinking down to the elbow as the bag filling hissed and squeaked under the pressure. Her toes flexed as she kicked her legs in panic. With a snarl, Garnet drove her fist into the beanbag and jerked her stuck arm out… only for the green material to stretch out, squeaking loudly before snapping back like a rubber band, throwing her back against the seat and getting her other arm stuck inside for her trouble.

Ben was laughing at the display, T-46 bent down and teased Garnet’s feet, prodding her soles with a finger, prompting another round of thrashing from Garnet.

“Oh that’s it! Screw your money, let me outta this thing! I’m going home!” Garnet was red faced, glaring daggers at the man seated in front of her. Ben maintained his cool, merely watching her struggle and yell with a dispassionate smirk.

“T-46, please pacify our feisty little guest. She’s going to disturb the other test subjects.”

The drone fetched a strip of shiny fabric, the same clover green as the beanbag, and approached Garnet, holding it out in front.

“Hey… Hey! Don’t you come any closer!” Garnet yelled, arcing her neck back and turning away. “If you don’t let me go, I swear I am going to sue-mmmf!” She was promptly silenced by the cloth being shoved over her mouth and nose, the assistant tying it firmly in place behind her head.

“Now, can I count on your cooperation or must you embarrass yourself further?” Ben said, watching her wiggle and pitch side-to-side, muffling out obscenities.

“Fmmk ymm!” Garnet’s struggling only resulted in her losing more and more of herself inside the beanbag. Her legs had sunk in up to her ankles, and as she looked down, she witnessed the last of her chest and shoulders sink in, leaving only her neck sticking out; though that too was being encroached upon by waves of verdant softness.

T-46 continued to tease and poke at Garnet’s toes, tickling her into squirming more, into getting more and more stuck. The material was closing in around her head, gradually shutting out her vision.

“You know… I’m starting to feel bad about this.” Ben said, kicking back in his chair. “ T-46, If you’ll please.”

Garnet looked up just in time to see the drone put her hand over her face, shoving her head gently downward, letting the beanbag finish swallowing her. So completely covered now, Garnet felt it tighten all around her; squeezing and teasing all over her. Her struggling grew less and less as a heady fog drifted over her mind. Thoughts grew fluid and hard to hold on to... Her body felt warmer and softer and smoother.

It was incessant, constant. Changing her.. It.. it lasted a time, minutes? Hours? That tightness and fabric moving and shifting around Garnet, over and over. Her own body feeling tight, soft... kept at that peak of neediness nonstop until finally it was pushed out into the office.. feeling as if the sinking never stopped.

Garnet rolled onto her back, the ceiling coming into focus above her. Her arms lifted, and she felt over her body, curious fingertips exploring new surfaces. She spread her legs apart, lifted her feet up… then put them down again. Then, she sat up to look at herself; clumsily at first. But it wasn’t too long before she remembered how to move.

Looking down at her body, she saw green all over. Soft, shiny green like fresh spring grass. A single seam ran down her front, dividing her body into symmetrical halves. She reached behind her and felt of her backside. Instead of skin, her fingers found more of the plush, pillowy material.

“Another success.” Said a voice beside her. Garnet turned to face the voice, witnessing Ben approaching her, with the familiar purple suited drone following behind him like a puppy, a flat, vacant grin stamped on its face.

“I want you to say hello to H-18. She used to go by Lily, which is silly…” He laughed, playful slapping the drone on the butt. “...That sounds like a people name!”

Garnet felt the dull echo of anger for a brief moment before this feeling was subsumed by a foggy, dissociated confusion. She simply knelt there, fists clenched. She slowly pulled herself up to her feet, feeling like a puppet on a string.

“And I believe you need a name too…” Ben stroked his chin, looking over his new property. “You are F-24. Do you like that name?”

F-24 shook her head, it wasn’t her name! Her name was… Her name… Her hands gripped the sides of her head. She could just barely remember the impression of another name, but the memory kept slipping away, formless and distant.

“You’ll get used to it.” He said, gripping her chin and making her look straight at him. “This is where you learn your place, F-24.”

She nodded, her anger and confusion melting away, leaving a sense of having been naughty. Naughty in what way, she was unclear of. She was just a drone after all.

No! No she wasn’t! She was a…. She… This wasn’t what she was earlier… when she… She made the motions of furrowing her brow, frowning as she tried to think, though her featureless visage remained as it was.

Her pondering and grasping for liquefied remnants of memories was interrupted by Ben slipping one of those visors over her face. A click of a button later, and the world around her looked much more colorful. Both the man and the purple drone standing behind him looked friendlier and more familiar.

He was Master… and she was her sister H-18, merely one of many sisters… though something deep in F-24’s stuffing-filled heart knew she was her favorite.

“Let’s put a smile on, okay?” Ben said, taking his thumbs and pressing them into the plush fabric where her face once was, starting at the center and moving towards the cheeks in a graceful upward motion. A ripple of pure, electric pleasure radiated out from his touch all over her body as he sculpted her a cheery little smile. The impressions left by his touch quickly faded, though the green material of her body had changed color, darkening into a velvety black. The smile was now printed onto her. Permanent.

The smile filled F-24’s soft head with sunshine. All her lingering confusion and doubt was swept away into nothing, replaced with a comfy, warm contentment that rose into an unthinking joy when she looked back at Master, at H-18 and T-46.

She would be happy forever.

“Now…” Master said, gently patting her shoulders. “Let’s give you your first task…” He grabbed F-24’s ears and gently guided her down to her knees, staring into the sizable bulge in his trousers. “Tend to this, won’t you? I’ve got another test client in an hour and I’d hate to be distracted.”

The drone undid the zipper and coaxed her Master’s erect length out, gripping with index finger and thumb before bobbing her head forward, the material squishing inward and perfectly enveloping it, prompting a growling moan from him as he started pumping his hips into her face.

“Ohhh you want it that bad?” Master was moaning,eyes rolling back as he dug his fingers into her scalp, thrusting in and out with such force that F-24’s head squished inward, then stretched back out to regular shape with every pull out. The squishing and warping of her own body only made it felt all the better to the eager drone. His arms migrated down, cupping her ample bosom as he grit his teeth, pistoning forward and back, the two of them locked into perfect motion.

She was almost disappointed when Master let out a strained growl, and a salty, musky taste erupted onto her face. He pulled back and leaned against his desk, panting and huffing, with his tongue hanging out.

“That’ll do, girl…” He said. He turned to look at H-18, who had been a silent spectator the entire time. “Come clean us up.”

After he was done, F-24 moaned softly as her purple drone-sister gently wiped her clean with a soft rag, throwing her arms around her in an embrace that was soon returned in full, fabric against fabric, warmth on warmth.

“Aw…” Master said, sitting back down in his chair. “You two are going to work so well together, I’m going to have to make sure you’re sold off as a pair.”

That was the best idea F-24 ever heard.