The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Santa at The Mall. Festive Slavery.

By The Slaver.

Dec 24th. Sheriff Karlton parked his car in the mall parking lot and climbed out. The snow was falling even harder now. He run across the parking lot into the mall. Inside the mall the Sheriff pulled off his heavy overcoat and shock off the snow, throwing the coat over one shoulder; Karlton made his way into the mall. He took no notice of the last-minute shoppers hurrying about the mall. He made his way to the second floor, and straight for Santa’s Grotto; The Grotto seemed to be closed and empty, as the Sherif entered it. But then out of the shadows stepped Santa. “Well, this is a surprise!” Said Santa moving into the light, “And what do I own the pleasure of your company, Sheriff!”

Karlton was blunt, and to the point, “Cut the crap, you Pervert. All I want to know is where’s the Deputy that was sent here, is?” Sheriff Karlton snapped, as he pulled at a chain around his neck, his lucky charm. Santa saw this and smiled at the Sheriff. “Your lucky charm?” He asked.

“Sort of, it also a reminder of sorts, of something else!” Karlton said, not sure where this conversation was going.

“Now you take my lucky quarter, that is a reminder of something as well. I keep it dangling on a string as a reminder that all straight men should dangle on strings. My strings” Santa stated, as he looked deep into Karlton’s eyes, as he pulled out a coin on a string, he dangled the coin in front of the Sheriff. “You are a slave to upholding the Law aren’t you, Sheriff Karlton?”

“Well… Aren’t all Lawmen?” Micheal replied feeling lightheaded as he watched the swinging coin. Santa smiled at the Sheriff, this gay was going to be one of the easiest Santa had ever enslaved; even easier then, that Deputy that had been sent undercover, to find any link to Santa and the 26, hot, straight young men under 40 that had disappeared over the last two weeks. The Deputy had become victim 27.

Outside the closed Grotto, the Mall was starting to close down; shoppers were making their way to the exits; shop shutters were being pulled down. And bald men with empty looks on their faces, clad from the neck down, in black stood in the shadows, out of sight, waiting.

“There’s a higher purpose beyond upholding the Law in life. Happiness, bliss. Don’t you agree Sherrif Karlton?” Santa asked, staring even deeper into the Sherrif’s eyes. Karlton’s eyes were looked on Santa’s dark, deep eyes and the dangling, swinging coin.

“Well… erm… yes…” Karlton agreed, his voice started to slur a little. “But to understand that higher purpose, a lesser person like you needs to know the very essence of it. don’t you?” Santa quickly engaged Sherrif Karlton once more; the Sherrif didn’t seem to notice that Santa had called him, Boy.

“Yes…” Karlton replied, his voice sounded even more slurred, he found that now he could not look away from Santa’s eyes, or the coin.

“The essence of a higher purpose is Peace. And for Peace to exist one needs to simplify everything, isn’t that so, Boy?” Santa said as he probed away that Karlton’s mind, with his questions, in that soft silky voice of his!

“Yes…” Sherrif Karlton slurred.

“But to become simple, Boy. You must have helped. By someone more seasoned, more experienced. Someone who knows the path to take. Someone who knows better. Isn’t that so?” Santa stated.

“Yes…” Karlton slurred as he stared deep into Santa’s gaze. Outside the Grotto the Mall was now closed; the shops were in darkness, and security Guards in pairs walked round the empty Mall, their hand not far from their gun. Unseen, the black clad men, keeping to the shadows, made their way to the Grotto.

“And who better than the person who told you all about this new and exciting truth to guide you? To be the person you open up to, and allow to navigate your cluttered little mind? Who better, Boy than me?” Santa queried.

“You… Guide… Mind… The One…” Karlton slurred, by now he could only repeat what he was being told as Santa led him into bottomless, mindless bliss. Behind the two men the lights on the tress in the Grotto continued to flicker, the flat screen TV on the back wall of the Grotto was now black and silent.

“Good, Boy, Sherrif Karlton. Now since you have open up to me, and I’m to navigate your tiny little mind; I think that it is only proper that I also manage your thoughts as well, while I’m at it, don’t you agree, Boy?” Santa said, as he softened the Sherrif’s mind even deeper.

“Yes… Manage…” Sherrif Karlton, now followed every suggestion made to him.

“Let us begin then, Boy. First, Boy you will stop thinking. I’m here to think for you and as such you will provide me with everything that I require to make the best decisions for you, isn’t that so, Boy?” Santa stated, as he programmed the mind dead Sherrif.

“Yes…” Sherrif Karlton now accepted everything Santa said, without question.

“Good Boy, Sherrif Karlton. Now state your age and full name”

“38 years old. Alexander David Karlton” Came the slurred reply.

“Now Sherrif when was the last time you fucked?” Santa asked. “8 months ago…”

“Are you happy, with that Sherrif?” Santa asked with a gleam in his eye. “Not… Happy…” Karlton uttered mindlessly. Santa moved nearer too Karlton, reached out and began stroking Sheriff Karlton’s leg, to gauge the Sherrif’s cock’s depth and reaction.

The Sherrif tried weakly to fight Santa off: but Santa’s eyes pulled Karlton into a deep peace. Santa dropped the coin into a pocket; and slowly began to move behind the Sherrif whispering in his ear. “It’s ok, Boy. You want to be touched… It has been so long… so very long, Boy.” Santa looked at his and Sherrif Karlton’s reflection on the screen of the flat screen: a dumb smile was slowly spreading across Karlton’s face.

“I am your friend, Slave. I am your very special friend, Slave. I’m the one you’ll let think for you.” Stated Santa, Karlton was now so far gone that he didn’t even notice that Santa had stopped calling him, Boy; and was now calling him, Slave! “You think for… meee” Micheal slurred, as he unknowingly assimilated what he had been told.

“Good Slave, you see it’s ok for me to touch you; because I am here to help you, to think for you, to simplify you beyond your wildest dream.” Santa said as he programmed his victim deeper. Santa moved his hands carefully to Sherrif Karlton’s crotch, he fondled the Sherrif through the fabric of his uniform; as Sherrif Karlton began to slightly drool, as he felt his head become weightless as all his thoughts that were there, were removed.

“You think that you’re not gay Karlton, but as I now think for you, I think that you are gay, and you need to accept that I think you are gay. And so, I think you should let go and just… Well… Simply… OBEY…” Santa whispered softly into Karlton’s now pliable mind. Slowly Santa began to unleash Karlton’s cock from his uniform pants; Santa began to stroke the Sherrif with one hand, Santa smiled as he ensured his victim became hard and erect.

“Like all my slaves, Slave; a hard cock means a soft mind. At the moment I have 27, including that missing Deputy you’re looking for. Be the end of tonight that will became 30. 30 men who have been simplified.” Santa explained as he continued to stroke the Sherrif’s cock.

“Mmmmmmmmm” Sherrif Karlton moaned softly, his brain, now nothing more than mush. “Quietly my braindead zombie.” Ordered Santa. “Mmmmmmmmm” Karlton just kept moaned softly over, and over again as Santa continued to wank him off.

A few minutes later Santa spoke again to the moaning Sherrif Karlton; “The next stage is quite simple all you simply need to do is hand over your mind to me: just as I made you sexually aroused because of your lack of release and sexual activity. I generated a programmed prison for your subconscious outside your body and replace it with a new entity that manage you.” Santa smiled as he milked his new toy and felt Karlton’s cock twitch in his hand.

“Now, Slave. As your mind manager/Master, I now want you to pull in your mind any feelings you have for your wife, friends, relatives. Every friend, your mother, father, your political inclinations, your sexual preferences, loyalties to nations, loves, religion, the ability to form opinions or personality, all of it…” Santa ordered, the Sherrif just let out a low moan.

“Now Slave, merge it all into a warm white glowing orb, everything must go into that glowing orb. Do you understand, Slave?” Santa asked the now helpless Sherrif.

“yess…” A now drooling Karlton responded.

“Such a good, Slave.” Santa smiled as he began massaging Sherrif Karlton’s balls with his other hand. “Now Slave, feel that glowing orb move from your soon to be empty head, down your body, and finally stopping in your balls!” The Sherrif let out a moan.

“That’s right Slave, feel that glowing orb move down into your balls, fulling them up to bursting point. Santa went on pump Sherrif Karlton. “And now Slave, just like all the others before you, once you cum onto the floor in front of you, you will spurt your essence, you conscious and subconscious mind. You will be gone. You will give yourself up to simplicity in full silence, understand SLAVE.”

“yes…” Sherrif Karlton moaned; the Sherrif was now too far gone, to care about anything, but release. The black clad men silently entered the Grotto and stood watching as Santa worked his evil spell on Sheriff Haly.

“Now Slave. EMBRACE SIMPLICITY COMPLETELY. AND CUM.” Santa ordered; nailing his commands deep in Karlton’s head: Santa pumped the Sherrif harder and harder, and harder. Poor Karlton in the state he now was in, he could not handle the pleasure for longer than a few seconds. Sherrif Karlton’s eyes rolled back into his head as his 6′ hard as a rock cock was being milked beyond belief. Finally, like all the other men before him, it was over.

Santa watched in the reflection of the TV screen as Karlton’s mouth gaping open in an O shape, as the most massive orgasm the Sherrif had ever had, in his whole 38 years took place, without making a single sound. Santa stood by as Karlton spasmed his very essence onto the floor. Santa let go of the Sherrif’s cock and patted his head: ‘That red hair will have to go!’ He thought.

“Now it is time to give you a new essence. One that binds you to me, and my friends for ever. Now Strip, Slave.”

Karlton didn’t even utter a sound, as he stripped off his Sherrif’s uniform, underwear, Boots and sock. Santa sat down on the Grotto’s red throne. Santa pulled the naked Sherrif towards him; just before the Sherrif reach Santa; Santa stopped Karlton and spun him round.

Santa reached out and rubbed Karlton’s cock. Santa pulled his hand away and used the remainder of Karlton’s load that was on his hand to lube his new slave’s ass; then Santa unzipping and pulled down his red pants, freeing his own 13′ monster of a cock from captivity.

“Spread those ass cheeks and sit” Santa ordered; Karlton his lobotomized, zombie slave complied he pulled apart his ass cheeks, slid for the first time in his life onto a cock. “mmmmmmmm. You have such a tight virgin whole, Slave” Santa moaned, Karlton just drooled away, now he did not know his name, where he was or what he was. Nothing mattered anymore to Karlton; the Sherrif just knew that he had to obey.

Over the next 90 minutes; Santa without mercy fucked Micheal into oblivion, many times over; each time Santa’s diamond hard, monster cock touched the Sherrif’s prostate, the braindead slave spewed more of his cock-milk, over and over again Karlton Cum. Sherrif Karlton had never Cum so many times, nor as hard as this in his life. Finally, Santa pulled out of his slave’s whole.

“Now, on the floor on all fours, head in the air, Slave.” Santa ordered and Sherrif Karlton obeyed, smiling Santa slid his beautiful monster cock into Karlton’s mouth, Santa grabbing Karlton’s empty head and filled the man’s mouth with his meat, Santa face fucked Sherrif Karlton without Mercy. Sherrif Karlton had no reaction to being face fucked, not a single thought went through his head… In fact, Sherrif Karlton wasn’t even Sherrif Karlton anymore.

“MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Santa cried as he Cum in Karlton’s mouth, filling it to overflowing; Cum trickled out of the side of Karlton’s mouth. “SWALLOW MY ESSENCE SLAVE!” Santa order, “And become reborn as my property.”

Karlton swallowed his first ever load of Man-juice, he knew that someone had taken over. Thinking was now not needed. Deciding is not for him anymore. All he just needed to do was to obey, and he would be in peace. Santa pulled out of the Sherrif’s mouth with a wet popping sound.

“What the fuck is going on here, you Perv?” A loud voice said, Santa spun round and saw two guards standing not far away from him. Santa gave the two guards a quick once over, and saw the two guards name tags, Healy and Diksen. Santa smiled an evil smile when he saw the two names. “Nothing that need concern you. My good little Empty-headed, simplified, Slaves.” Santa said in a stern voice and clicked his fingers. The two men’s eyes glazed over, and they stood ramrod straight unable to move, or speak. “How Slaves, why don’t the pair of you Cum, and empty those ball of yours, of everything you ever where, and all of that useless Cum of yours. Become empty and simplified.”

The two security men’s heads rolled back, their mouths formed perfect O-shapes, their eyes rolled up into the back of their heads, their hips thrust forwards, a low grunt was heard. And the two security men Cum like they never had Cum, before. Inside their tight uniform pants, their cocks just kept exploding wad, after wad of their Cum. With in seconds the front of their pants were soaked in Cum. The two security guards did not stop Cuming for over 15 minutes. When finally, they did stop, the two men were now just like Karlton; an empty shell of a man who was now nothing more than a tool to be used by Santa.

Santa smiled at the two now empty shells that had one been two straight security men. He had had no doubt on seeing the two guards that the trigger he had placed in their minds, after their first meeting, would have this effect on them. A moan escaped the two guard’s lips, as their legs gave way, and they crumbled to the floor. Santa clicked his fingers, the black clad men walked into the Grotto, and stood before him.

“Some of you get those two into the back room and hooked up. The rest of you get the other ones ready for shipment to my processing plant. All of them, have to be processed, plugged, caged, shaved, wrapped and delivered by Midnight tonight!” Santa ordered. Nathen and Diksen were pulled to their feet and led into the back room of the Grotto. Santa watched as more of the black-clad men moved towards the many live-size Cartoon figures that filled part of the Grotto. The figures heads were pulled off; to reveal the missing men, each guy’s eyes were rolled up into the back of their head, and large amounts of drool run from the men’s mouths.

Santa watched as one, by one the men were removed from the Cartoon figures, then each guy was placed into a large wooden crate, the lid of the crates was nailed shut and the crates were then dragged from the Grotto into the back room.

After watched his mind-less Minions carrying out his orders, for a few minutes, Santa reached behind the Grotto’s throne and picked up his large white fur, edged red sack. And walked out of the Grotto. Keeping in the shadows, Santa made his way to the main security office. As Santa got near to the security office, the unmistakable sound of Oral sex could clearly be heard. As well as the sound of someone, or someone’s trying to get lose from handcuffs, or some other sort of restraint. Santa smiled as he entered the security office, he had taken over the whole of the security night shift on his first day at the mall.

Only Diksen and Healy had been simplified, the rest of the security night shift, would leave at shifts end with no knowledge of what had been happening during their shift over the last two week. But they would all leave with gifts from Santa. Santa stood in the doorway of the security office and watched the Oral Sex action that was happening in front of him. The security guards of the security night shift were all butt naked laying on the floor, in pairs, 69ing each other’s cock. In the middle of the room trying to get out of the cuffs that bound their hands behind their back were three young men, all three had Buzzed hair, that was so short that the three looked as if they were bald. Smiling Santa pulled out his coin and moved towards the three guys.

Sometime later, the butt naked security Night shift, stood before Santa, Cum running from their mouths. Santa stepped back and looked at the men in front of him. All the security night shift had received their gifts from Santa; their first gift was an irresistible urge to go out of state ever weekend and suck cock all night long. Their second gift from Santa was that all of them had been shaved bald, and their heads had been treated, so that hair growth, if ever would not happen for some years, if ever. Their Last gift from Santa was that their cocks were now encased in tight metal Cock-cages that were permanently lock on; there was no way that their cocks would ever by free of the cages. Santa smiled and left the security office.

As Santa entered the Grotto, he was just in time to see some of his mindless minions placing the three young, buzz-cut guys in three of the Cartoon figures; the three guys had been simplified, and were now Cuming endlessly, emptying both their heads and balls. Already the front of the figures was soaked in Cum. The three guys, Santa had found out had been caught braking into the mall after hours. Santa watched as the heads of the figures were placed over the guy’s head and sealed in place.

The Grotto was now totally empty, but for the three figures. The three guys were going to be left in the now empty, over the 25th. They would continue to Cum their brains out and empty their balls until they were found on the 26th, or even the 27th. Santa and his minions walked into the backroom of the Grotto; this too was now completely empty but for Healy and Diksen, who were in one of the rooms corners, deep in mindless bliss. Santa smiled at the two guards, after his first meeting with the two guard; Santa had ordered them to order two fuck machines online on their own cards. And now Santa was trying them out on the two poor guards.

Healy and Diksen could hear Santa’s voice on loop on the Earbuds in their ears, they were on all fours as their anal horizons were expanded by a mechanical piece of gear.

Drool run from the sides of the gags filling the two men’s mouths, as Santa’s voice circled around in their empty heads. The two guard’s minds, just like their balls were empty. The two guards were silent, and obedient, in the last stages of being simplified. Santa pushed a remote he took from his pocket; the two fuck machines stopped fucking the guard’s wholes. Santa watched as the two security guards were removed from the machines and packed and sealed in wooden crates, just like all the other men, that Santa had simplified.