The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than mcstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome: or you can chat on Yahoo Messenger at latexthom@yahoo.com.

A bad day

By Latexthom

Suzanne’s day had stated out well; she awoke on time and after showering and getting breakfast, she sat down in her small kitchen to savour her morning sustenance. After eating her cereal she opened the fridge to take out the carton of orange juice, and as she pulled the carton out of the door, the whole shelf detached itself from the door’s brackets and all the contents fell on the floor. There was milk, cranberry juice and pomegranate juice all over the floor and flowing under the refrigerator and washing machine. Suzanne put the orange juice carton on the work top and rushed to get the mop and bucket.

Forty minutes later her small kitchen was once again clean and she had her drink of orange juice. The clothes she had selected for that day were all messed up and grubby from the cleaning process. She rushed back to her bedroom and changed into a pale green, short sleeved silk top and a pair of crisp black slacks. Suzanne was a very attractive twenty-eight, year old, with a very trim figure, slim waist and 34 inch hips with long athletic legs. Her breasts were firm and balanced in her 36C bra.

Her shoulder length dark brown hair was tied in a tight pony tail. After checking herself in the mirror and retouching her minimal make-up she moved to the front hall and started manoeuvring her cycle out of the door. With her small haversack on her back she locked the house and started cycling to school where she was the first grade teacher. She knew she was now late so she paddled much harder than usual to make up time.

As Suzanne had been eating her breakfast, Thomas had been lazing in bed wondering what he would do that day; he was on his own for the first time in ten years. His long term, girlfriend and sex slave was away visiting her sick mother. He was thinking about his normal morning routine when his telephone rang. As he reached for the phone he decided he would stay in bed that morning and said, “Hello, I hope you are not selling anything I do not need.” The person on the other end said, “Thomas this is Jennifer, there has been an accident at the office and the police would like a word with you. Can you come in to work today and help us out?” Thomas asked, “Why do they need to speak to me? I leave the running of the business to you.” “They think the man who drove his car into the front door may have had a grievance against you; none of us have seen him before.” Thomas sighed, “Ok I’ll be there as soon as I can.” After putting the phone down, he showered and dressed. He decided to have breakfast in the café down the block from the office so he reversed his car out of the garage and set off. He was driving down one of the main arterial routes into the city minding his own business when Suzanne came out of a side road at high speed right in front of him. He swerved right to avoid her and then seeing a large truck bearing down on him in the opposite direction, he pulled left. The car did not respond well and a skid ensued, resulting in the inside wheel striking the kerbstone heavily and shredding the tire and taking a large chunk of metal out of the alloy wheel. The car shuddered to a stop as Thomas saw the very tight and perfectly formed bottom cycle on, oblivious as to what she had caused. Thomas watched her and after a further three hundred yards, she turned in though a school gate.

Thomas got out of the car to survey the damage and found the damaged wheel and the broken steering arm. He pulled out his mobile phone and called first the Automobile Association and then Jennifer, explaining what had happened and that if the police were still intent on interviewing him, it would have to wait until tomorrow.

An hour later the recovery vehicle arrived and loaded the broken car onto the back. The AA man asked where it should be taken and Thomas gave him the name of the Honda franchise from whom he bought the car. Thomas called them and informed them his car was coming and gave them his mobile number. As the recovery vehicle departed leaving Thomas on the street, he walked towards the school where his antagonist had gone. He passed a number of shops and businesses and as he crossed over a small tributary road, he noticed a small fetish boutique fifty yards up the road. Making a mental note where the shop was located, he walked on to the school. There were children in the playground and a teacher standing by the school entrance was keeping a watchful eye on the children.

Thomas stood by the fence and concentrated on the teacher. He could sense her concern regarding a strange man by the school fence so he made her investigate. She walked up to Thomas inside the playground and asked him what he was doing. Thomas moved into her mind and learned that his antagonist was called Suzanne Wilson and she was the first grade teacher. He also learned that she was five feet seven inches and a clothing size eight. The woman before him was the headmistress and she was very envious of her young first grade teacher. Thomas projected his mental psychic powers into her so she would always obey his spoken word and sent her back to her observation post. He then walked back to the small fetish boutique.

As he walked in, a middle-aged woman looked up and said, “We do not get many good looking men in here; if you want clothing for yourself, I am afraid I cannot help.” Thomas said, “No, not for me, for a friend.” Thomas chose a latex tube top in pale green and a PVC micro skirt in navy blue. He then enslaved the woman and instructed her that if the female wearing these clothes ever came into the shop; she must never be sold anything that covers more of her skin than these two items. The woman gave Thomas the clothes as a present and he walked back to the school. As he approached the yard, he observed that there were more children in the playground only much younger than they were before and the teacher was different but again it was not the right one. He watched the children and observed an older female child talking to a small boy.

He opened his mental projection and took both the nine year old girl and the five year old boy and planted instructions in them that they would obediently follow. The girl then walked to the gate and took the bag containing the clothing from the fetish shop from Thomas. As the girl walked away from him, Thomas extended his mind into the school and connected with Suzanne. He drilled down into her mind causing her to obey him, the girl and the small boy. He then walked across the highway to a café on the other side.

The small girl carried the bag into school and into Suzanne’s classroom. Suzanne looked up and said, “Rachel, what can I do for you? Justin is out in the playground.” Rachel asked, “Do you have a pair of scissors?” Suzanne said, “Yes here, what do you want them for?” Rachel replied, “I don’t want them. You are to remove all your clothes and then cut them into strips and put them in the waste bin.” Suzanne started to object but found herself performing as instructed. When all her clothing was completely destroyed and in the bin, Rachel handed her the bag and said, “Your new clothes are in here you must put these on and you are not permitted to take them off until you buy something to replace them. When you want any more you are only allowed to buy or wear clothing bought from the shop where these came from. The name is on the bag.” Rachel turned and walked out, not waiting for Suzanne to dress.

Suzanne opened the bag and took out the two items. There was no underwear and the clothing was not suitable for an infant’s teacher. However, she put them on as instructed and stood there very embarrassed. The skirt did not completely cover her pussy and her nipples were clearly showing through the latex top. Tears were flowing down Suzanne’s face as her class returned and Justin walked to the front of the class and said, “Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and teach. Every time you write on the blackboard you will become aroused and you will find everyday items to stuff into your pussy but you are not allowed to cum.” Suzanne asked, “What did you say, Justin?” He said, “I have no idea,” and returned to his seat.

The rest of Suzanne’s morning went by in a haze; by lunchtime she was desperate. She had tried everything at her disposal to stimulate her pussy but was unable to cum. As her children departed her classroom for lunch, she ran out of the school in the direction of the fetish shop.

Thomas had eaten a full English breakfast and three cups of coffee as he waited for developments. As he saw his adversary come out of the school he was pleasantly surprised; she was gorgeous and in the slutty clothing looked very much like a high class whore. He paid his check and walked out of the café and followed Suzanne at a distance. He crossed the highway when she turned into the side street and he followed her into the street as she entered the shop. Thomas reached the door to the shop as an argument erupted inside. Suzanne wanted more suitable clothing and the shop owner only showed her variations of the same. Thomas opened the door and stepped in.

Suzanne stopped shouting and said, “Please serve this man while I find something from your stock.” Thomas said, “I was going to punish you severely so buy some new shoes and the biggest dildo you can stuff in your pussy.” Suzanne attempted to argue but her mouth would not open while she was looking at Thomas and when she turned to the woman she asked for shoes in a size 5 and a large dildo. Moments later Suzanne was standing in ankle boots with a five inch heel and the end of a gigantic dildo sticking out of her pussy. Thomas instructed Suzanne to settle the check and then escorted her outside. Thomas took her arm and marched her away from the school. They walked towards the junction where their paths first crossed and Thomas waved down a taxi.

He sat her in the taxi and gave the driver his address. While Suzanne was sitting in the back of the cab, Thomas instructed her to fuck herself with the dildo. By the time they reached Thomas’ house Suzanne was frantic. He led her inside and threw her on the settee. He had not told her to stop so she continued to ram the dildo in and out of her pussy.

He had instructed her mentally not to talk to him so she could not ask how or why and he went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. When he returned carrying two mugs of coffee, he said, “You can stop that now. It will do no good; you are prohibited from climaxing at any time in the next hundred years, however your arousal will continue to climb. You probably have no idea why this is happening to you. Here, take this.” Suzanne took the coffee and sat holding it as Thomas sipped his. Looking at the stunningly beautiful female, Thomas was starting to mellow. He finished his mug of coffee and set it down. He then pulled the dildo out of Suzanne’s vagina and threw it away and lastly he took the mug from her hand and set it down on the coffee table. The tears were flowing down her face as he looked into her mind and roamed through all her memories. He learned that she was a very quiet and good person who would not intentionally hurt a fly. There was no memory of their event and so he changed his mind about her eventual punishment. He dropped his trousers and said, “If you come over here and impale your twat with my cock, I might lift the block on your orgasms.” Suzanne was past the point of caring and she quickly swallowed his cock into her sopping pussy and began to ride him, using her thigh muscles. He was soon ready to pop so he lifted her block and tied her orgasm to his. When he came she erupted and it was so powerful she passed out. She flopped forward and her head slid onto his shoulder.

She was quite light in weight and he thought she fits in very well. Before she awoke he lifted the block on her speech but made her only able to talk quietly. He was smoothing her hair affectionately and when she awoke, she said, “That was the best orgasm of my entire life. I don’t know how I upset you but I am very, very sorry.” She had not moved her head from his shoulder as he continued to caress her. As he caressed her she said, “You can do anything you wish to me. I am your slave; please tell me what I did to deserve this.” Thomas took the memory of the event from his mind and copied his observations into her mind. She squealed and said, “I never saw you, I am so sorry. I will pay for the repair to your car and I will be your slave for as long as you want.” She was still gripping his flaccid cock and it started to recover and as it filled with blood, she said, “Thank you, I am not normally a bad or thoughtless person and this morning was totally out of character. I had a mishap at home and was running late, but that was no excuse. I honestly did not see you.” She started riding him again and her athletic legs were more used to cycling and strong enough to take him all the way. And when he came again, her orgasm was still strong but more normal. She continued, “No one has ever made me feel like this.”

They had sex for the rest of the afternoon and at three o’clock Thomas told her to call the school and speak to the Head. Suzanne called the Head and explained what she had done on her way to school that morning and that she was trying to say sorry. Before the Head could chastise Suzanne for missing her afternoon classes, Thomas took the call and said, “When you finish there today, come to this address and don’t let anyone know where you are going.”

Shortly after four o’clock the door bell sounded and Thomas went to answer it. Suzanne was kneeling on the floor, having just taken his cock in her mouth for the four times. At the door Thomas found the Head and he invited her in and then instructed her to remove her knickers in the hall. After Janice had removed her knickers she was led into the sitting room and told to sit in an armchair. She found Suzanne sitting on the floor wearing very slutty clothing and the man asked, “Who would like a drink?” Both girls indicated that they would like tea and Thomas said, “Suzanne, you need to apologise to Janice for missing class today. Eat her pussy and you will find that her essence will taste wonderful. You will to bring her to three orgasms and each one will taste better than the one before.” Thomas disappeared into the kitchen and Suzanne crawled under Janice’s skirt.

Suzanne wondered, “How did Thomas know how Janice tasted. She is lovely and she is on a par with his taste. I wonder if they are related.” Suzanne quickly found a rhythm and Janice soon had her first orgasm in fifteen years. Janice had fancied Suzanne since her first day but would never act on it. She had been sure that she did not have any lesbian tendencies. But now she was unsure.

Thomas returned when Janice was delivering her second orgasm and Suzanne was becoming addicted. Thomas put down the tray and said, “Suzanne you now know what your tongue was made for and Janice you must accommodate Suzanne first thing in the morning and last thing in the afternoon and as many times in the evening as you would like.” Thomas slipped into Janice’s mind and made her love for Suzanne blossom and her character to become dominant. When Janice delivered her third orgasm Suzanne cleaned up all the released essence and then crawled back out from beneath her skirt. Thomas said, “Suzanne your previous lovers were abandoned because they were not strong enough to dominate you sexually or masterly. Janice is now your mistress and you will do whatever she instructs you to do.” Janice will bring you here each evening after school and I may fuck you but that is not certain or guaranteed. Janice, take her home with you and if you need my help at all, here is my card.” Janice moved to the hall and as she bent to pick up her knickers, Thomas said, “Leave them there. You no longer are permitted to wear underwear, either of you.”

As they walked to Janice’s car, Thomas’ mobile phone rang and when he answered it he found it was the garage informing him that his car was ready. He tried to catch Janice but had just missed her.

He called for a taxi and thought, “I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning.”