The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BBW takeover

mc mf fd ds

An enslaved media mogul uses one of his newspapers to allow a BBW goddess to takeover the country.

Chapter 2 — Not Your Typical Page 3 Shoot

John re-read the email from Max. It had to be an office wind-up. He leaned back from his large desk and surreptitiously survey the room, but couldn’t spot any of the usual furtive glances or sniggering giveaways.

Finally, when there was still no revealing of the joke, as was traditional, by the end of that night’s post work staff drinks in the pub next door, he had had to challenge the team directly to own up, only to draw yet more blank faces.

“Right that’s it, your last chance” he warned the prankster, pulling out his mobile, “I’m calling ‘Sir Max’ right now to ask him about it.” But still no-one cracked. It was only in that moment, with the phone ringing, that the somewhat inebriated photographer realised he hadn’t considered where on the planet Max might currently be, or in what time zone, probably Hong Kong or China at a guess.

Shit. “Graham you cocksucker” he heard a sleepy sounding Max on the other end of the phone. “Do you know I have Presidents and Prime Ministers who wouldn’t dare disturb me at this hour, yet you’re the bastard who calls me drunk from the pub by the sounds of it.”

“Aye, that’s because unlike those tossers I know where your balls have been buried” Graham replied with a smile, and both men burst out laughing, merely adding to the legend of John Thomas with the drunk staff listening in around the pub table.

* * *

Back at home that night, he told his wife of Max’s latest publicity wheeze for Page 3. “I thought it was a wind-up” he told her, “but Max is adamant, he wants a fat lass on Page 3. Says BBW, Big Beautiful Women, are all rage right now online. Wants to cash in on Page 3 and produce a special edition porn mag to go with it. He’s even got some whale sized model already holed up at one of his Knightsbridge town houses for it. Honestly, I don’t know what’s wrong with just sticking with beautiful busty women, like you were, and still are my darling MILF.”

Yes, Page 3’s glory days were over for sure he thought, lying in bed that night. The slump in print media and newspaper sales caused by the digital revolution, and the ongoing flair-ups in campaigns against Page 3 in the Me Too era were all taking their toll.

Max knew it too of course. That’s why in recent years Page 3 had gone through several shrewd publicity upheavals. Starting a few years back, Max had first stunned the critics by announcing a high profile end to Page 3. It only lasted a month, until the inevitable clammer from readers for its triumphant return. At least that was according to The Comets own editorial writers.

Since then, there had been various gimmicks to show The Comet embracing and celebrating all body types and sexualities of the new modern age. For example, there had been a naked pregnant woman, then an amputee, the first transgender Page 3, the first gay man Page 3, handily coinciding with launch by Max Media of a new Gay Men’s magazine of course, and even a naked Olympian complete with gold medal for fucks sake.

And the remaining day in, day out, stock trade of young Page 3 girls could no longer be simply described by their name, home town and vital statistics. No, now Sain, 18, from the Welsh Valleys, had to have a view on the news of the day, like hoping that Vladimir Putin will pull his troops back from the Ukrainian boarder, or some such utter bollocks.

Now this. A naked fat lass staring out at you over the breakfast cereal. Make her as sexy as hell with your usual photography magic Max had urged him. He gave a heavy sigh, turned over on the pillow and fell asleep.

* * *

So it was, two days later, John was getting out of the taxi that had just pulled up outside a swanky Knightsbridge town house owned by Max. Personally he still like to take the tube, but not when he had his big bag of expensive camera gear with him for a shoot.

He looked up from the pavement at the white marble facades of the row of billionaire’s town houses in this most expensive part of London. Max must have got this whole BBW thing bad. Sure, Graham had known him go through fetish phases in the past, but he had never know him to lend a model one of his grace and favour properties, let alone such an upmarket one.

A young pretty boy answered the doorbell in tight jeans and an unbutton shirt showing off his wash board abs. Almost certainly gay, John thought to himself as he was shown up the opulent staircase to the first floor where he had been told ‘the Mistress’ was waiting for him on her day bed.

The upstairs room was a vision in pink and purple satin, large vases of white lilies everywhere, with strong photographers lights already arrange around an enormous circular day bed. Beached in the centre of the bed, propped up by dozens of pillows, was the BBW model in an oversized bikini, 180kg at least, with two more little pretty boys laying on either side of her in tight red boxers, like two small tugs alongside a super tanker of pale flesh.

“Ah, the wonder photographer who Max promises will show my true beauty to the whole world” she cooed in a husky Eastern European accent of some sort as John entered the room. He’s definitely fucked her then, John thought incredulously of Max, even as his professional mind groan inwardly as it took in the fat model’s skin blemishes that would require extra work to photoshop out of the final images.

The first part of the shoot, for Page 3, was simple solo topless. The pretty boys moved out of shot, she removed her bikini top, and posed under John’s instructions. Naturally she had huge white BBW tits, with enormous dark areola, and large thick erect nipples. John could almost see the attraction, if it wasn’t for the folds of flabby flesh and tree truck legs beyond. Nonetheless with the right pose and angle, he could indeed get some hot looking shoots that might just pass for Page 3.

The second part of the shoot, for Max’s special edition porn mag, was to feature the two pretty boys in hardcore action with their 180kg BBW goddess. John asked for the heating to be turned up, so that the naked models wouldn’t get cold, and removed his own shirt, as he always did, to avoid sweat stains from the heat. While she temporarily put her bikini top back on for the establishing pictures as she chatted to the two lovers alongside, before John started to direct the action.

“Oil up and worship my beautiful flesh” the Mistress commanded her two young acolytes in her sultry accent, sparkling blue eyes looking at John as his camera flashed. The boys picked up a fragrant bottle of baby oil from rather side of the huge circular bed and used one hand each to begin rubbing the heady oil into the fleshy folds of her belly.

As their hands moved across the shiny, glistening oiled skin, each boy was gazing at their BBW Mistress with a look of utter adoration, stiff erections now straining at the material of their tight red boxers. So not gay after all then, John thought somewhat surprised. He moved in for some close-ups of the oiled flesh being lovingly caressed, and felt an unexpected urge for his own free hand to join in.

He backed off, shaking his head to clear it, ready to move the action on for the next shots. The boys reached around her back to undo the bikini again, each slowly sliding an oiled hand back around her breasts as the material fell away, leaving the boy’s cupped hands supporting a huge BBW tit in place of the bikini.

“Suckle your goddess’ big tit baby” she urged the boy on her left, who quickly took the big fat nipple into his mouth, as John snapped away, as if sucking on a juicy fat thumb. Perhaps John could see what Max saw in this BBW model after all. The Mistress’ huge tits did look so inviting, and she was clearly sending her two young acolytes into a state of almost catatonic pleasure.

As the boy licked and sucked her huge left breast on one side, their BBW Mistress brought her right hand up to start gently rubbing at the erection so clearly outlined in the second slave’s tight red boxers on her other side. The boy moaned in unbridled ecstasy as fat fingers pealed down the boxers and closed around his rock hard cock.

After John had captured the fat hand lovingly stroking the acolytes’ dick, the slave boy stopped fondling her right tit and moved up the bed to kneel on the right of his BBW Goddess’s head, so that she could take the offered cock between her chubby pink lips.

The BBW Goddess lay there, propped up by the cushions on the huge round bed, folds of erotic oiled flesh glinting, one big hand gently holding the back of the head of the first slave boy sucking her huge left tit, the other hand around the arse of the second slave boy kneeling on her right as her tongue and mouth sucked his cock back and forth. Embarrassingly, John could feel his own jaded cock hardening at the unexpectedly erotic scene of BBW lust before him. Christ, it was like he was a teenager again.

Above the sound of John’s camera shutter clicking away, the second boy cried out as if his very soul was being taken from him, as he came profusely, spraying his cum like a devotional offering into the BBW Goddess hungry mouth and across her face. “Good boy” she purred at him happily as he fell away by her side like a spent husk.

Once the spent boy had recovered a bit, John was ready for the second and final money shot of the session. The first tit sucking boy was more than eager to show his devotion by fucking his BBW Mistress and cuming across her oiled belly. The difficulty John realised was going to be getting clear shots of the hot action that weren’t obscured by folds of BBW flesh in the process.

“Let’s start with some open crotch shots” he suggested. The two slaves, still either side of their Goddess, moved down the bed so they could help hold apart her fat tree trunk legs, exposing her hairy pussy for the camera. They reach in, a hand either side, pulling back her big flabby pussy lips to show off the large pink V of her BBW cunt, a small black hole at the bottom inviting worshippers to plunge their cocks into that big moist pink cave as they sunk into the pleasures of the Goddess’ BBW flesh.

But however the first boy then moved his erect cock toward that paradise between her open legs, John just couldn’t get the shot he wanted. He kept giving instructions to the second slave to hold up this bit, or that bit, of fragrant oiled flesh, but nothing seemed quite right. “Why don’t you come and show him yourself daring” the BBW Mistress told him eventually in her alluring sultry voice.

Fuck it John thought, taking off his expensive linen trousers, I’m buggered if I’m going to ruin these on all that smelly baby oil. At least his regular loose boxers did more than the slaves’ ridiculous tight ones to help hide his raging hard-on he reassured himself as they swapped places, and the boy started snapping pictures just to add to John’s level of annoyance.

John’s fingers tingled with delight as he ran them along the first roll of BBW belly flesh glistening with heady fragrant baby oil. But rather than lifting the skin up for the shot he wanted, he pulled his hand back in order to lovingly rub it along the flesh again, marvelling at how good it felt. How much he wanted to feel more.

“That’s it. Good Boy. Worship the flesh of your Goddess” she purred at the befuddled photographer, as she sensed him becoming overwhelmed by her BBW beauty. John poured more of the heady fragrant oil over the Mistress’ huge belly so that he could rub his hands over more and more of his BBW Goddess.

Her hand reached up for the slit in his boxers, and he knew he wanted nothing more in the world than for her chubby fingers to close around his engorged cock and hold him. He moaned like a bitch on heat as her hand moved up and down his shaft, his mind filled with nothing but thoughts of her flesh. His BBW Goddess. “Show the boy how you want him to fuck me” she commanded him.

His two fellow acolytes once again helped raise and part the Goddess’ thick legs so that John could bury himself on the mound of her flesh, pushing his erect cock deep into her cavernous virgina. As he pumped in and out of her cunt with the long forgotten ardour of a teenager, the boys released her tree truck like legs so that they closed around him, pinning him to her, threatening to bury him in the BBW Goddess’ flesh. A fleshy embrace he never wanted to leave.

“Yes, give yourself to your BBW Goddess” she urged him as their sweaty mounds of flesh humped together. He could feel strong muscles in her virgina rippling up and down his erect cock, as if wanting to devour him and milk him of all he had to give. And he wanted to give everything he had to his BBW Goddess. To show her he worshipped her. To show her he would follow her. To show her he would obey her.

With a loud cry, he exploded inside her, flooding her with more cum than he could ever remember, her strong muscles milking his cock of every last drop for his BBW Goddess, giving himself entirely to her forever.