The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Avatar

CHAPTER 1 Two Times

David began his walk home from work. While he liked the fact no one bothered him, he didn’t like the fact that his all night maintenance at the mall made it so hard to himself a girl. The early morning smelled like it was going to rain anytime. His muscles were sore from putting up the drywall in the new shoe store.

As he entered his house he called to his dog.

“Ok Mitzi, lets go for your walk...well come on. Get up you lazy dog.” Mitzi, in response, did not even bother to lift her head.

“Getup...Now or never dog, let’s go come on” The dog finally stood, stretched then slowly ambled over to him. David attached the leash and headed out the door. Just as he reached the corner the rain began its downpour. “Great I get to sleep with wet dog instead of a hot girl.”

David saw the flash and heard the roar of thunder. The next thing he knew he was looking up at the sky his dog licking his face and one his neighbor running toward him.

“Are you OK? That lighting must hit you dead on!”

David stood no worse for the wear, but terribly confused. “Ya I’m fine I think.”

“You sure?” David nodded at his neighbor " All right may be you...”

This time David didn’t see or hear it.

* * *

David stood at the base of a marble staircase. He looked about him and what he saw took his breath away. The stairs were on the side of...

* * *

David looked up and saw he was in an ambulance. Heard a strange constant beep sound.

“ Crap he’s flat lined.” A voice said, " Clear....”

* * *

.... a mountain. David looked up the stairs at the top was stone building like those he saw in the Hercules cartoon he used to watch when he was a kid. David started to climb the stairs to...

* * *

David looked up at the white ceiling of the emergency room and heard a lot of people talking at the same time. Then that same constant beep sound started again. Then he heard a woman’s voice " Clear...”

* * *

The building on top he walked for what seemed hours. The muscles in his legs hurt bad from climbing all these stairs. Finally David reached the top. He looked into the building of titanic proportions. David peered up to find...

* * *

“.... no good... Again! CLEAR...”

* * *

.... a giant of a man. He wore a toga, sandals and a white beard that hung down to his sternum, a length of six feet. This man(?) gave an air of supreme confidence and control.

“ Am I dead?” David asked meekly. Booming laughter filled the room.

“NO BOY YOU ARE NOT YET IN THE HANDS OF MY BROTHER. ONE DAY MAYBE, BUT NOT THIS DAY.”

“Then if your not god, who are you?”

“ I AM A GOD. I AM ZUES, KING OF THE GODS, RULER OF OLYMPIA, CASTER OF LIGHTNING, AND MOST OF ALL, TEMPTER OF WOMEN.”

David took on a look of shock and awe.

“Zeus, what do you mean Zeus? That’s just ancient myth.”

“ MYTH AM I?” The room rumbled with thunder. Lightning seemed to grow into his hand. With a mighty heave the bolt landed two feet of to the side of David. He could feel the heat of it, feel the energy as it dissipated into the ground.

“ Ok, well then what does the King of the gods want of me?” David was terrified out of his mind. He was sure he was going to soil his work pants.

“I HAVE AN OFFER TO MAKE YOU BOY. FOR AROUND 1800 YEARS NOW MY WIFE, HERA, HAS FOILED EVERY ATTEMP FOR ME TO PERSUE EARTHLY PLEASURES WITH THE LADIES OF MORTAL COIL.”

“What does that have to do with me?” David was afraid that he maybe some sort of sacrifice.

“YOU BOY... HAVE A QUALITY IN YOU THAT FEW MORTALS HAVE. YOU CAN BE AN AVATAR FOR A GOD. ONLY A DOZEN OR SO MORTALS LIKE YOU EXIST. I HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU WILL BE MY AVATAR. DO YOU DAVID, ACCEPT OR DECLINE?”

“What?! ... wait you got the wrong guy or something. I am sure...”

“QUITE... ACCEPT OR DECLINE IS THE NEXT THING I WILL HEAR. CHOOSE!”

David pondered this for about 1/2 second (this is either a dream or it’s real but I’ve got nothing to lose). David cleared his throat “I accept, my lord Zeus.”

“SO BE IT!” Lightning engulfed David. It flowed in to him, it permeated his very soul. He could feel it coarse through him. Then there was silence.

“I NOW SEE THROUGH YOUR EYES, HEAR THROUGH YOUR EARS. I FEEL WITH ALL YOUR SENSES.GO NOW MY SON, INTO THE WORLD OF MEN.”

CHAPTER 2 Try it again

David awoke in a very uncomfortable bed. He sat up and looked about. He was in a hospital room. He shared the room with an elderly gentleman. David got up and went to the window, the town was dark accept for the lonely glow of streetlights. (It must be really late).

The old man in the bed across from him seemed to have trouble breathing. David looked him over. Then the steady beeping that came from the old mans monitor streamed into one constant beep as he flat lined. David panicked. He ran over beside the man, tearing the I.V. from his hand. (Oh god what do I do? what do I do?)

[Start his heart of course my son.]

(What the hell was that?)

[Did you forget that you agreed to be my avatar?]

(THAT WAS REAL?)

[So do we watch him die?]

David felt an urge to place his hands on the mans chest. A bolt of force shot threw his hands and the man’s monitor started back to it’s continual beeping. Nurses and doctors began rushing into the room only to find that the man heart had restarted. One of the doctors turned to David.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing, I got up just now and then you guys came rushing."(I better change the subject)“What happened to me?”

“Well now. You were hit by lightning, but you seem to be in good shape. We will see you in the morning.” The doctors and nurses began to file out after the machines’ readouts had been checked.

A nurse walked over to David. " Would you like some thing to eat? You’ve been out for hours.”

David looked at her. She was tall at about 5′10″ with gorgeous legs. Her breasts were small but seemed to be quite perky. (Damn she is good looking!)

[Then take her.]

(What?!)

[You have the powers of a god. Take her! Make her ours!]

David tried to will her to drop to her knees, or push him on to the bed... nothing.

“ Are you all right? You still seem to be little weak. Come on lay down and rest, I’ll check in you on later.”

David could feel the laughter in his mind. (What so funny?)

[You can’t just want her to do it. Make her do it.]

(How am I supposed to do that?)

[That my avatar, you have to figure out yourself.]

(Why not just tell me?)

[Because, this is going to fun to watch.]

(Then how am supposed to do what you want?)

[What I want is to have fun.]

Some time in the morning David’s doctor came in to see him.

“Good news Davey’boy. Seems your no worse for wear I think you can go home.”

David hated it when people called by anything but his name, but he let it slide this time.

“ Do you know what happened to my dog Doctor?”

“Well there Davey’boy, I heard from one of the paramedics that one of your neighbors took him in. I believe her name was Perry or Perin or something like that.”

“Mrs.Perron has her. That’s good.”

“ Perron that the name. Good to see that you memory is still up, Davey’boy...” David could feel his anger flare into a pulse of energy. The energy flowed from David to the Doctor. When it hit, the Doctor blinked twice”.... I mean David. Do you have any friends or family to pick you up?”

“No my parents moved to Arizona when they retired.” Well there was David’s’ brother but his wife had forbade him from talking to David. His brother was utterly pussy whipped. (Well if your going to be pussy whipped better get a looker to whip ya!)

[Sounds like my wife, let’s play with her.]

(What! She’s a total bitch, besides she’s married to my brother.)

[Fine............. for now.]

“ Well then David I’ll call you a cab.”

The cab driver let David out in front of the Perron home. As David approached the house he could hear Mitzi barking excitedly. Before he could ring the doorbell, Mrs. Perron opened the door.

“David! Come in, come in.” Mrs. Perron greeted him with a warm smile. She was in her mid-40’s and still quite attractive. While she had ample sized breast, her ass was most fair to an on looker. It was her smile that made David think of her as one of more beautiful women he knew.

“Thank you Mrs.Perron for taking care of Mitzi for me. She wasn’t any trouble was she?”

“First off David, call me Dianne. And no Mitzi was quite the little lady.” David noticed that Dianne held herself so that he could not see the right side of her face.

“Dianne look straight at me please.” David thought of something that he found abhorrent.

“Well um... my oh look at the time... I should um.... I should start on Sal’s dinner” she stared to fidget and tried to pass him without showing her right side. David felt his anger rise again into a throbbing energy that pulsed out.

“Dianne LOOK at me.” When she turned to face him, he saw the large bruise on her right cheek. " This is because you looked after Mitzi for me isn’t it. " His anger and sympathy flared into a pulse.

“ No it’s just... see Sal hate animals, and when I told him that I offered to watch Mitzi, he just hit me and called me a fucking moron for not asking first. Oh dear why did just tell that to you? Oh god don’t tell Sal that I told you. Please Dav...” David felt so bad for this poor woman. He felt the need to embrace her.

[Good lad. Help her, let her know what passion is instead of rage.]

David took all her fear and sadness into him some how. He lifted her into his arms and gently carried her into her room and lay her down on the bed.

“David no, I can’t. I’m married I...OH that’s so nice...” David began to nibble on her neck as he gently slipped off her pants. She continued to moan as he began to message her breast and remove her sweater. He then slowly unhooked her bra and slid it over the naked flesh of her arms. Gingerly he kissed her breast and sucked her hardened nipple, he rolled it gently between his teeth. Slowly he removed his own clothes never stopping his pleasuring assault. When finally nude he stopped for a moment.

“ Dianne do you want me to stop?” She knew that she should say yes, she wanted to say yes, she tried to say yes, but couldn’t.

“Take me David. Take me now!” Almost in tears, she closed her eyes. She was breaking her vows. Just like her mother had called for all those years, she was a no good whore.

David began to slowly and ever so lightly lick and kiss her pussy, taking his time starting with the lips until again she had opened her eyes and was moaning in pleasure. Then he flicked his tongue across her throbbing clit. She spasmed in bliss. David began to increase his pace flicking her more and more until her moans became high pitched screams as her body was wracked with her first orgasm. David repositioned himself and kissed her deeply on the mouth and placed his cock at her moist opening. When he heard a terrible crack and a yelp of a dog. David turned around just in time to see the baseball bat heading straight for his face.

CHAPTER 3 the voice

The bat connected with David’s nose. David was knocked half across the room.

“ I knew it, you whore! I knew you were cheating on me. After I put up with all your crap over the years. After I was so good to you!” Sal raised his arm and slapped Dianne across the face " You bitch!” Sal reeled to backhand her.

“Stop NOW!!”

[STOP NOW]

David was amazed at how confidant he was even though his nose must be broken from the way it hurt. Sal turned to face David. Anger filled Sals eyes as he rushed for him. David rolled to the left, nearly not quickly enough. David had landed in something wet and warm. David turned and looked to find his dog bleeding from where rib bones pierced out of her chest. She wined in agony and wagged her tail bravely.

David felt the anger form. But he didn’t want that, he wanted to rip Sal to shreds, not release his anger in that strange pulse. David tried to hold on to his anger, to hold it within him. He clenched his fists and stood. Sal saw David rise and swung at him, David saw the strike coming. David deflected the bat as it came for him. David punched Sal with his full force; Sal hit the far wall and slid to the ground.

“GET UP SAL PERRON!”

[GET UP SAL PERRON!]

Sal looked up at David. Then at Dianne.” Please.... " He whispered to her.

“David please don’t kill him he’s my husband... please.” David glanced at her. She saw raw power in his eyes.

“SAL PERRON, WHEN NEXT I SEE YOU. YOU DIE. I SPARE YOU FOR HER.”

[SAL PERRON, WHEN NEXT I SEE YOU. YOU DIE. I SPARE YOU FOR HER.]

“But Sal from this day on she is not your wife. You will leave here never to return. You will continue to pay for her needs but never shall your eyes gaze upon her, now LEAVE.

David turned back to his beloved pet. He saw her blood drenched fur. Her breaths came in gurgling gasps. He could see the pain filling her eyes. He dropped to his knees in front of her.

(Help me Zeus please. Mitzi, she’s going to die.)

[I gave you power my avatar, you have it within you.]

(How, tell me, no games just please tell me.)

[I will do better.]

David lifted his dog in his arms he heard the sound of bone snapping into place. He heard the soft wet sound of suction as the skin healed he felt the power wrap around his loyal pet. He felt his sadness in the power. His joy, His respect, anger and His fear. As it filled him he felt it all, his but not his. Then the pain hit him. Wave after wave of pain, tearing him asunder. And for an instant that was forever the world was just pain. Then it passed, and his friend was whole.

(Does it always hurt so much?)

[No. That was what it’s like to heal an animal. Man is an infinitely more painful.]

“How did you do that?” Dianne stood her face blanched. There was no sign of Sal. He must have run away.

“It only matters that I did.”

“Thank you. I am eternally grateful. I’ll do anything to repay you.” She looked at him, with a come hither look.

“Careful what you say.” David spoke in a soft voice.

“I offer you a choice, Serve me eternally or be free, CHOOSE.”

[CHOOSE.]

She looked into his eyes, and knew that she could not choose to be without him. “I choose to serve.” She felt her heart pound against her chest as she spoke.

“Then come and honor me.” David said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Dianne knelt in front of him and took his manhood into her mouth, easing her lips and tongue over his growing shaft. She ran her tongue all over it and smoothed her full wet lips over his crown. She began to suck in a fierce rhythm, deep throating his whole tick cock. David couldn’t believe his luck. Her talent was great. He watched her flushed chest heave with her excited breathing when she began to kneed his balls in her dainty warm hands. Dianne sucked hard and fast rolling her tongue over him. He felt a surge like no other and felt he could not hold himself.

“I am going to cum.” She went to lift her head, but he held her in place. A torrent of cum shot into her throat. She coughed at the force of it but managed to swallow almost all of it. David stood his shaft still hard

(Never been this riled before.)

[A gift from me.]

(You’re ruining the mood.)

“That is how I am to be Honored each morning.”

“What is it you want me to do next David?” She looked up at him, a glaze of passion hiding in her eyes.

“First in private you will call me master. On your hands and knees now servant.” David went behind her and slid himself into her slowly at first. She let out a small moan. He began to quicken the pace. Dianne began to roll her hips to meet each of his thrust. She needed to cum like before, he had done it to her he can do it again. The pace that they where going at was causing both of them to sweat profusely. David felt his balls tighten up and he could hold back no longer, he drove one deep thrust and came deep within her. As the blast of cum hit her she reached her orgasm the scream she let out made the dog howl at its volume. They both collapsed on to the bed. The dog lazily walked over to join them on the bed, now that all the commotion was over.