The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to dedicate this chapter to a fan, JP. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.

I will never know ahead, when I will have a story finished. Even though I have an idea for a third, I may never do another. However, they are fun to write, so maybe.

Auto Play — Repeat

It was the Summer of my senior year. I’d made it through high school, and my family and I went on a road trip to look at colleges. I had six colleges all lined up in Up State New York so Mom and Dad planned a week long road trip to tour them.

My little sister (Missy), Mom (Carol), and my dad (Al) packed our bags and piled into our SUV to head out across three states. Everyone had plenty of room. My sister and I stretched out across the back seat while Mom drove and Dad kept her company up front. It was a hot Summer, so we all wore light short clothes to keep cool.

At one point, late in the afternoon, we had already crossed two states, Mom switched with Dad and got in the back with me to sleep. I had just taken my heart medication, which makes me sleepy, so I fell asleep too. I had, ahem..., a really good dream. I mean, a really really good dream. I woke with such certainty that I’d actually cum from my dream, that I was afraid I’d find my shorts and legs all covered with my spew while sitting next to my mom in the back seat.

It was a huge relief to discover my fears were uneeded. I’m rather large, judging by the guys in the locker room at school, so I suffer a lot of embarrassment at times, when I can’t control my body. Pulling a boner in your sleep while sitting next to your mom in the car would be bad enough, but to have a wet dream would literally kill me from the embarrassment.

The thing was, I hadn’t put any underwear on under my shorts because... well, I’m not really sure why. Dad was playing his funky new music he’d been into for the last few weeks and I was actually starting to like it, kinda. I guess I wasn’t really thinking about what I was doing while I got dressed that morning, just that it would be hot in the car and underwear would make it worse, I guess. On top of that, I’ve just recently woken up to the fact that Mom is a knockout with big tits. She was wearing this really short Summer dress that showed off almost the whole length of her shapely, well toned legs. The top of her light dress was very low cut too, with enough side-boob showing that I had to concentrate on not staring. She wasn’t even wearing a bra and I could see the nubs of her nipples poking out against the light fabric of that mini-dress. Mom seems to have decided to wear much more revealing clothes lately, and I was starting to have trouble keeping in mind that she is my mother.

I won’t tell you what I was dreaming about, but it didn’t help to have my beatiful, big-titted mother, in that low-cut Summer dress, using me as a pillow.

Just a couple of days ago, I’d gotten home from sports, weight lifting, and jumped right in the shower. Mom came in, just as I was stepping out of the shower. I had just shaved, ah... in my ...um. I had just shaved my pubes. I don’t know why I did it. Dad was playing his music. At first I thought it was horrible and I teased him about it, but then I really started to get in to it. He was playing his weird New Age mood music just before I got in the shower and I kept humming the harmonies in my head, and that distracted me, I guess. ’Cause I was feeling pretty horny and was jacking off in the shower when I just picked up a razor and shaved myself clean down there. It felt so good, I came as soon as I was done shaving and felt the smooth skin against my finger tips.

Well, I stepped out of the shower and was reaching for a towel when Mom came in looking for laundry. I nearly fainted in place because, not only was I completely naked, but Mom was dressed only in tiny thong panties. I mean, I could see every detail of her hairless pussy through the sheer material molded to her labia and cutting half across her bald pubic mound. Mom’s aren’t suppose to wear panties like those.

It was Mom’s huge tits that really grabbed my attention, though. They are enormous, and her nipples stood out hard and large. She opened the door and we just stood there staring at each other while the jiggle of those large naked boobs settled into place before my eyes. I couldn’t take my eyes off them, once their dancing movement attracted my attention up from down lower on my mother’s slim toned body.

I suddenly felt the flooding of blood into my recently spent cock and I whipped the towel around my waist. I heard Dad laughing and looked past Mom to see he was standing down the hall taking in the whole embarrassing scene.

Mom tried to stammer out something about laundry when Dad came up to her.

“Joey, you should see your face. Funniest thing I ever saw.” my dad said, and he slipped his arm around Mom’s bare waist and lead her into their bedroom. The music coming out of there went quiet in the rest of the house when their door shut.

So, I woke in the car to find drool all down my chin and they had stopped at a Pop n’ Fry Chicken. I was glad to have something to take my mind off the thick heavy log laying across my thigh beneath my shorts. Amazing it wasn’t rock hard with morning wood, like usual.

Dad drove up across the New York state border and we found a motel for the night. I had a campus to tour the next day.

Mom and Dad stayed in the adjacent room while Missy and I shared a room with two beds listening to the embarrassing sounds of our parents having a second honeymoon through the thin walls. My sister and I both laughed with mild discomfort when we heard Dad say, “Wow Carol, the whole thing? Amazing! Who have you been practicing on? Ha Ha Ha. Oh Yeah, keep doing that.”

We got up and got going in a hurry the next morning. Our tour was scheduled to start at 8:15. I changed into another pair of shorts, this time, they were khaki shorts with large cargo pockets. It turned out I had forgotten to pack a belt, so they rode rather low on my hips. Still, they felt much more concealing than those thin nylon gym shorts.

We arrived and checked in at the admissions office and hooked up with our tour group. The girl leading the tour was pretty hot and we got to talking about fraternities and other activities availible on campus. It turned out that she was a drummer in the marching band and they were heading to a game after her tour guide duties were done.

“Hey, you want to come to the game? It’s an hour and a half drive, but if you got nothing else to do, I could use a ride.” She said.

“Really? There’s not a bus or something?” I asked lamely. Was she trying to pick me up?

“Well, yeah, but it gets over crowded and usually a couple of us follow along in our own cars. Mine just died and I haven’t had time to arrange a spot with anyone else. No problem if you can’t go. There’s always someone from my sorority with extra space. I get it. You’re only seventeen? and you parents probably don’t want to go.”

“No no!” I said, trying to sound older and more free than I was. That’s where I made my mistake. I wanted to impress her with how mature I was, so I promised her a ride. “I can take you, no problem. My folks are pretty cool, but If they don’t want to go, I’ll just drive you myself.”

“Really? You sure? Cause I can just get one of my sister’s...”

“No, it’s cool. I got you.”

“You’re awesome.” She beamed, “You... have room for my drums too?”

“Absolutely!” I vowed, and I actually crossed my heart. Man am I lame.

“Okay, meet me in front of the chapter house in thirty minutes.” and she gave me a quick hug and ran off, her little pleated skirt flipping behind her as she disappeared into the office building to..., I don’t know, punch out? Do volunteers do that?

I caught up with Mom and Dad and Missy in the Student Hub where they were having lunch.

“How’d it go Joey?” Mom asked.

Pretty good. I’ve been invited to go to a game with Beth. She’s the girl that lead the tour.” I explained.

Mom gave me a funny smile. She’s been looking at me weird since we stopped last night at the motel. I’m not sure what that was about, but Dad chuckled and said, “Wow son, not on campus more than a couple of hours and already got the girls falling all over you. Nice work.”

“What time’s the game?” Mom asked.

“Oh, ah... She said to meet her at the Chapter House in thirty minutes. I kinda promised her a ride to the game. Well, I told her I’d give her a ride so she didn’t have to get one of her sorority sisters to give her one. her car is in the shop.” I stammered all in a rush.

“I’m sure there’s a bus if she’s part of the band.” Mom pointed out.

“Yeah, but she usually takes her own car and helps give others a ride because, I guess, the bus isn’t big enough for everyone. It’s just that this time, her car is broken. I sort of promised, so she’s gonna miss her chance if we can’t give her a ride.”

“No problem, Joey. We’ll give her a lift. That’s fine.” Dad said. “Besides, I think it’d be fun to watch the game.”

“Aww, do we gotta?” Missy groaned. “Can I just go to our hotel and watch a movie or something?”

“I can just go myself, if you guys want to chill in the hotel. She said the game is an hour and a half away.” I said, hoping they would choose to stay behind.

Mom got annoyed, “We haven’t even booked a room for tonight, yet. It was pretty inconsiderate of you to promise this girl a ride before checking in with us.”

“We got room and we got time. Like I said, I’ll do it myself. You guys can just check into our room and stay here.” I responded.

“Don’t be silly. If this girl is relying on you to give her a ride in less than half an hour, there’s no way we can find a hotel, book a room, and unload our stuff before you need to meet her.” Dad pointed out. “Where’s the Chapter House? We’ll all go to the game. It’ll be fun.”

We got in the car. The back seat, with three spaces, was pretty comfortable, so no problem. Our luggage filled the back. We easily had room for another person. I forgot about the drums.

Beth was waiting on the curb with her two drums, a deep tom and a snare, along with a large gear bag. Her sticks were in her hand. “They’re here. See ya at the game.” she called to a couple of girls in a compact car. It pulled away and headed down the road.

We pulled in and I got out of the backseat to greet her.

“Hi Beth, I guess we’re all going. That okay?”

“Hi Joey. I can’t thank you enough. That was my only other ride that just left and they didn’t really have room for my drums.” She explained.

“Well, this is my mom, Carol and that’s my dad, Al and my sister, in the front is Missy.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Beth.” said my mom as she got out of the back behind the passenger seat and straighted up.

I became conscious of just how much skin Mom was showing in another light Summer dress. She was wearing heels that really highlighted her long legs. It seemed like her skirt was shorter than the one she had on yesterday. Nearly all her thighs were on display. Given the college campus with all the students everywhere, she looked like a real MILF/cougar. I shouldn’t think of my own mother like that.

Beth was in her band uniform, which consisted of a uniform dress that was tailored to her twenty year old body and flaired out a few inches above mid-thigh, knee high boots, a tiny bolero jacket with epaulets and a billed hat that she carried pinched under her arm. all of it trimmed with gold braiding and the school colors. Beth had a great body, with muscular thighs, well presented by the uniform.

Mom’s dress was shorter. But it was Mom’s big boobs that stole the show. The square cut bodice was supported by a pair of inch wide straps over her shoulders. It would look pretty and sexy and reasonably modest, for a Summer day on a college campus, except Mom’s figure, with those huge boobs and narrow waist and wide mature hips, gave her an exaggerated womanly look. Even that was PG-13 until you saw that her dress split all the way down the middle with a column of buttons from hem to chest and she’d left the three top buttons undone. No bra meant the thin material did nothing to hide the faint protrusion of her nipples, just the slightest bit below center. The crease formed from the size and weight of Mom’s breasts laying against her ribs was visible all the way to the bottom of her sternum.

If she wasn’t my mom, I’d be looking for her photo spread in Fun Juggs Magazine. Surely a woman that looked like her would love the chance to rock the camera’s lens.

Weird how I’d never really noticed how hot my mom was before. I must be suffering from separation anxiety as I’m getting ready to leave home and go to college. Maybe I should study Psychology.

“Wow Beth, we didn’t realize you had so much stuff.” Dad said, coming around the car to help load. “We haven’t found a hotel room yet, so all our stuff is in the back. You’ll have to stack your drums on the seat and see if we can squeeze in. Why don’t you take the front seat. Missy is the smallest, so it should work best to have her get in the back. Carol will squeeze in with her.”

“Oh no, I couldn’t kick your daughter out of her seat.”

“Nonsense. You’re our guest. We appreciate you inviting us to the game. Besides, I use to be in my high school band. It’ll give us something to talk about on the way. Your job will be to keep me awake.” Dad assured Beth. He actually winked at her. My dad isn’t a winker, so I noticed.

Mom and Dad both grabbed a drum and slid them to the center of the seat and Mom directed Missy into the back. Missy wasn’t happy about it, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Mom bent in to the doorway and surveyed the interior. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and bounced off the bare ass cheeks that peeked out as the hem of Mom’s skirt rose up to the top of the back of her thick curvy thighs, and then some.

Where was her underwear? The stark shadows of the bright day made it a little unclear, but it looked like Mom wasn’t wearing any underwear. I remembered back to the tiny thong panties Mom had been wearing the day she walked into the bathroom when I was getting out of the shower. They were small enough to have disappeared between the cheeks of her ass, if she was wearing something like those. The diamond shaped thigh-gap at the top of her thighs hid all but the outline of her bald labia deep in the recess of that juncture between legs and fat round ass. I felt my cock tighten, despite myself.

Mom backed out again and said to Missy, “I don’t think there’s enough room for all three of us and Beth’s equipment, Missy. You may have to sit on your brothers lap.

“NO WAY!” Missy protested, “I’m fine with sitting in the back, but I’m not sitting for an hour and a half on my brother’s lap. That’s just not fair and it’s WEIRD!”

“I don’t want my little sister sitting on my lap, either. You know how she can be. You wouldn’t want to have to deal with her complaining any more than I do.” I said meanly. I was a little annoyed by my sister’s reaction, but the truth was, she can be a shit sometimes and I didn’t want to be in a position where I couldn’t defend myself because I’m the older, bigger, stronger brother. I started thinking about the possibilities with Beth sitting for an hour and a half on my lap. I could ‘wink’a to that.

Dad checked the backseat out. “Your mom’s right. There’s not enough room, but maybe, Carol...” Dad turned to Mom, “you wouldn’t mind sitting on your son’s lap while I drove?” He turned to his daughter and with a slight bit of sarcasm in his voice, he asked of everyone, “That wouldn’t be weird, right?”

Obviously Dad wasn’t expecting an answer, he was just taking a jab at his daughter for being childish. I don’t blame him, but I’d rather have Mom on my lap than Missy, who’ll make things up that I’m bugging her about and get me in trouble with Mom and Dad.

I didn’t know how to suggest that Beth be the one on my lap without it being obvious why I was interested in having her on my lap. No way would my parents be cool with that.

Mom suddenly looked like a deer caught in head lights, “Um well... I..., If the kids feel weird about it... um, maybe Joey should drive and, I could sit in your lap, dear?”

“Don’t be silly. Joey’s never driven on an interstate and besides, I want to talk to Beth, get a sense of the kind of life we are setting our first born up for. Really, I can’t believe you guys. It’s not that big a deal.

“Joey, tell your mom it won’t be hard with her with sitting in your lap. You don’t want her to think you think she’s fat or that you don’t want to do things with her or anything, do you?”

Oh shit! Now it’s on me. Damn!

“No, of course not. Come on Mom. It’s fine. I’m sure it won’t be too hard for you to take. I’ll be good, I’m actually getting excited thinking about giving you a ride on my lap. You know I love doing things with you; you’re my mom. I’m bigger than dad is anyhow, so it’s better with me under you.

Mom blushed scarlet when I said that last part, but it’s true. Dad’s not a small guy, about five-eleven and still fairly muscular from his college soccer days, but I’m six-one and have been lifting weights since junior high.

I was diagnosed with a heart condition that prevents me from doing cardio-intensive activities like team sports, but the doctor said developing my muscles will help support my heart and make it less likely that strenuous activities will require sudden elevated output from my heart. So I workout a lot, just it’s more for muscle strength than cardiac.

Mom looked from me to Dad, then back to me. She glanced over at Beth, who was hanging half out the front door, waiting for someone to make a decision.

“Okay.” Mom closed the back door for Missy. ‘Get in, I’ll get in your lap, big guy.”

I ducked into the back seat behind Dad and had to lean forward to smile at Beth who was fastening her seatbelt. The stack of her two drums and the equipment bag on top, cut off most of my view. Then Mom leaned in and I sat back. How does a son help his mom trying to get into his lap in the back of a crowded car? At first, it was her big tits swinging just below my chin, then her dark silky hair cascaded down to block my view when she turned to smile at me with a nervous look. Then she stepped a leg in over my feet. Man, it was all bare skin and female curves. She pivoted her hips and brought that large round butt right across my lap. I grabbed Mom’s hips on either side and guided her in. She wiggled against me a couple of times and half turned to look back at me. She was biting her full bottom lip. Oh God! I never realized how sexy my own mother could be.

“Comfy back there?” Mom asked.

“Locked and loaded.” I assured her. A questioning look entered her eyes.

“It means I’m up for anything. You know, ready.”

“Carol, how’re you guys doing back there? Joey, you and your mom fit together alright? It’s not too much for you, Carol?” Dad asked.

“We’re good, Al. Just don’t take the bumpy roads or your son will never forget the day his Mom broke him from sitting in his lap.” Mom tried to joke, but she sounded very nervous.

I can’t say I was all cool and calm either. Just before Mom sat down, I got a very good, close up look at my mother’s fleshy backside as I grabbed her hips and those two round cheeks seemed to jiggle freely, draped by a very thin, loose layer of Summer cloth. The retro-sixties print followed Mom’s rounded derriere right into the deep crack between her healthy glutes. There was no interruption of her feminine lines from waist bands or any other under clothes, that I could see.

My mind went right to the memory of her standing in the bathroom and, this time, in my head, she wore nothing at all. Her bald, smooth pussy was on full display. I couldn’t stop myself from imagining that’s exactly what she looked like under that dress.

I chuckled a little to myself, ’cause it’s like that old comedian joke, ‘underneath my clothes, I’m naked’,said in an outrageous whisper.

When she settled in, I was also looking down over Mom’s shoulder, right into the valley between her big boob mountains. My cock twitched and swelled a little. It was laying along my right thigh, secure inside my cargo pants. I hadn’t bothered with underwear. I thought, maybe I should have moved it somehow out and up. If I start to get hard, it will be really uncomfortable.

Dad asked Beth, “What kind of music do you like?” He was reaching for the CD sleeve strapped to the Sun visor.

“Oh, I like all kinds. Classic Rock, Rap, Country, Classical.” She replied.

“How about New Age? I just got this CD a few weeks ago. It’s by this group that’s really into expirimental music, and I’m really into it lately.”

“sure, I like New Age music too, Electronica, Free Jazz; you name it. I’m a music major.” Beth revealed. “Have you ever heard of this old band from the eighties called, ‘Thobbing Gristle’? Really strange stuff, but their very good musicians.”

Dad loaded the CD and the familiar spacy, New Age mood music that I have really started to enjoy lately, filled the car. Beth pulled out her phone and showed Dad the address on Boggled Maps. We were on our way.

After a minute of driving through town, Mom reached down and felt along the sides of my hips. “Did you put your seatbelt on?” she asked, turning her head to look back at me.

Her shoulders twisted and I watched as her right breast rolled toward the center of her chest and half out from behind the open lapel of her dress. Mom’s nipple peeked half out and the erect state of that dark pink nub held the edge of light material out in a tiny tent. I respond low down as I stared.

“Joey, you with us? Your seatbelt, you need to buckle your seatbelt.” Mom craned even further around to catch my eyes. She snapped her fingers in my face, which pushed her giant right tit, out even more as it smashed against her left one, pinched by her upper arm. Her nipples pressed fully out in the open.

“JOEY! Earth to Joey.” She called again.

“You guys getting on alright back there?” Dad called back to us.

I finally looked up, my face burning in embarrassment. I realized that my left hand was halfway to reaching for that beautiful orb of soft flesh. “Yeah, I... I heard you. We’re good Dad. I... was just... trying to... um, figure out how I was going to do it with Mom in my lap.”

“Do what?” he asked.

“Get it on. I’m trying to get it on with Mom in my lap. It gets hard with a girl sitting in my lap, so I have to figure out how I’m going to get it on.”

“You mean your seatbelt?”

“Yeah Dad, Mom is kinda making it hard. I just need to lift her up so I can get it in. You know, the buckle... in... to the other... half of the... buckle.” Boy was that awkward.

“I’ll hold myself up and you just reach underneath me and snap it in, alright?” Mom offered helpfully.

Dad added, “It’s your responsibility to get it on with your mother in your lap or otherwise. I expect you to take care of her and not leave your mother dissatisfied. If she makes it hard, you just have to get it on with her sitting on your lap. Your mom has an hour and a half to ride you, don’t go soft on her. Reach under your mother and get it in.”

“I got it Dad. I’ll take care of Mom. No need to worry. I know I have to do it when it gets hard, and I will.”

Whoa, something about that whole conversation was weird. My head was kind of wooly, but I knew I needed to get my seatbelt on anyhow.

Mom grabbed the back of Dad’s seat and leaned forward, bracing her legs wide to either side of mine. This brought her ass up off my lap and I noticed the hem of her dress lift as she bent forward. Pale bare cheeks peeked out below.

“Okay Joey, pull it out and stick it in. I can wait until you’ve got it in position, then I’ll let myself back down on you.” Mom said.

I stared and fumbled blindly for the seatbelt. My hand brushed across the back of Mom’s dress and half her bare ass came into view.

SHIIIT!

I managed to locate the buckle with my left hand and transfer it to my right. I tried to avoid brushing Mom’s naked ass and the result was catching the little square hole in the metal buckle on my pants button.

“Hang on Mom. It’s stuck. I’m trying to get it out but it’s stuck in my pants.”

“What?” Mom let go of the seat with her left hand and reached around behind her to feel in my lap.

Mom’s fingers followed the seatbelt strap down and across my left hip to where I was pulling on the buckle against my pant fly. She felt around and her fingers came across the thickening shaft of my cock just beneath the cotton fabric. She grabbed it, trying to figure out what it was.

What should I do? I didn’t want to tell her that was my cock. With her leaning forward, her head right next to Dad’s, everyone else in the car would hear. I thought if I grabbed her hand, she wouldn’t understand what I was trying to do and just get angry at being pushed around. I froze and just let her figure it out for herself. Not an ideal solution, but I was a bit numb. Nothing but Dad’s music and Mom’s fingers exploring the shaft of my growing hard-on, filled my head.

Mom traced my shaft right down my leg until her fingertips bounced over the ridge of my cockhead. That’s when she apparently figured out what she was feeling and yanked her hand away.

Now I was hard.

“Sorry Joey. I was just trying to help.” Mom explained.

I know Mom. I get it. Hang on, I almost got it out.”

Mom didn’t wait though. She reached back around, shifting her hips over against the drum set and brought her hands carefully back around. This time she found the buckle and caught her finger under the material of my shorts at the same time.

“Oh, I feel it. I think I can get it off. Just have to pull it a couple of times from the right angle and then you’ll be able to put it in the proper spot.”

Before I could shift the angle, Mom pulled and the buckle popped free. We had just turned onto the highway. The car bounced over a bump at the foot of the on-ramp and suddenly my pants parted as the fly unzipped all the way. Mom bounced over me and her naked ass came down on my hips forcing me to let go of the buckle again. She also knocked into Beth’s drum set causing it to tilt over towards where Missy sat in the other side.

“Mom, can you lift back up? I lost my grip and didn’t get it in.” I exclaimed.

“Hey!” was Missy’s response and just as Mom lifted up again and I grabbed for the seatbelt, my sister shoved the drums back against us.

Mom’s hips swung against the door and she reached down between our legs to catch her balance. I got the seatbelt and had to lift my own hips up to get to the female buckle on my right. This meant that my shorts were not being held by my weight and Mom’s hand, grabbing the loose cloth between my legs, slipped downward and dragged my shorts down my legs with them. My erection popped out and up right between my mother’s spread thighs and sprung up against her crotch with a muffled thump in the center of her snatch.

Mom yelped and bucked her hips.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

“Watch your shoving. I’m trying to sleep, Ya know.” Missy said, looking over the top of Beth’s gear bag at me and Mom.

Mom sat hard, back down in my lap. I’d clicked the seatbelt into the buckle but my left hand was trapped under Mom’s ass. Turns out she was wearing underwear. The back of my hand was right against where the thin material molded over Mom’s pussy.

I yanked my hand away and again, Mom jerked and yelped.

“HEY! Settle down back there. This traffic is intense. I need to concentrate, so settle in, will you?” Dad yelled. Mom had yanked on his seat and bumped his head with hers when she fell back.

“Ahh... Ye... yes dear. Um... so... sorry. We’re just having some big trouble with the... um... ”

“I don’t want to hear it. I don’t care how big it is, I’m sure you can handle it without involving me while I’m trying to drive. Just stay in your seat, if you need to accommodate your son, do what you need to do. That little head butt could have caused an accident.”

“Sorry dear.” my mother said again meekly.

I brought my hand up to wipe at my brow and something light and feathery tickled my cheek.

Oh Fuck! Mom’s panties were caught on my watch band. They were tiny and sheer and nothing more than a little triangle and three broken elastic strands dangling from my wrist. What the fuck?

I realized my cock was no longer bent down against my leg, but felt amazingly comfortable, standing straight up from my lap. I didn’t mean to, but I pulsed my erection and felt the resistance against the jerk of my hard organ towards my stomach. Something wasn’t quite right. I couldn’t be inside my mom, could I?!?!

I looked down over Mom’s shoulder, following her own down turned gaze, and there was my erection standing up between Moms widely spread legs; almost as if she had a penis. The hem of her skirt lifted up above her hips like a miniature big top tent over the tops of her thighs splayed wide,straddling my lap.

I glanced at Mom’s face and saw an expression of horror and confusion that matched my own feelings. My hard cock was naked, pressed up against my mother’s own naked genitals, right in the backseat of the same car with my dad and my baby sister and the hot girl I had been hoping to make a good impression on. Now, I was going to catch hell for being a pervert who was trying to fuck his own mother. My heart was beating a thousand miles per hour. Maybe I should take an extra dose of my medicine today.

Mom actually reached down and pulled her skirt back to see what was going on. I watched over her shoulder. I saw that my cock stood up hard against her bald pubis. I could see and feel the lips of her outer labia wrapping around the top half of my circumference. My cock pulsed again, jerking against my mother’s vagina. I felt the heat and heard my mother squeal in alarm.

she reached down and grabbed me by that purple blood swollen head, with her right hand. I’m pretty big. I’ve had a growth spurt recently, so I’ve measured my cock a couple of weeks ago and it is ten and three-quarter inches long and almost six inches around. Mom’s hand looked so slender and small and delicate trying to lever my erection away from her pussy. It was like watching my mother trying to bend an iron bar.

Her grip on my cockhead zapped me with an intense jab of pleasure between my legs and I fell back against the seat, my head hitting the head rest and I groaned. I bucked my hips and Mom bounced in my lap. The thick shaft of my cock sawed up and down in the cleft of her pussy.

“What’s the matter Joey?” teased my baby sister. “Is it hard, with Mom in your lap? I bet Mom’s not able to take it either. Why do you think I didn’t want to do it with you.” Missy looked over the top of that stack of equipment that was all that separated Mom and me from my little sister.

My head swam and the music from Dad’s CD filled my mind. I couldn’t think, and barely heard my sister’s snarky comment. Mom’s hand gripped my cockhead and moved over it again.

Mom responded to her daughter, “Actually, your brother’s co...ah... issue is quite big and it hasn’t been easy for me, but so far, I’ve managed to handle all of him... ah... it, without your sarcasm. I think your brother can figure out how to take his mother sitting on his lap even if the problem does get bigger and harder. Please let us concentrate on our own problem.”

“Carol, do you need me to pull over?” Dad said, looking in the rearview mirror.

All I could see of Dad were his eyes and upward. I’m pretty sure that was all he could see of Mom and me, too. I couldn’t see anything but the top of Beth’s head in the passenger seat over her stack of equipment.

“I think there’s a rest stop up ahead. If you need to change your position to accommodate your son. I’m sure we are all anxious for you to get on your son’s problem and take care of it.”

“No Al. Just drive. Joey doesn’t need to have everyone trying to take care of him when I’m right here ready to do it. I’m just trying to figure out how to mount Joey’s problem and ride it out for the next hour and a half or so. I’ve managed to handled these kind of big hard issues surprisingly well recently and I’m actually quite excited to straddle my son’s big problem and worke it to completion.”

Whoa, that was a strange way of skirting the actual problem of my hard-on poking up between Mom’s legs. I was relieved, however, that Mom wanted to keep this as quiet as I did. I don’t think my heart could take the embarrassment if she called me out on my naked erection thrusting up between her legs.

I tried to just lay back and concentrate on my erection going down. I listened to the music, and images of sex with Mom began to blend with the feeling of her hand still holding my turgid head. I could feel the heat of the soft folds of Mom’s labia molding around my shaft. It seemed like I’d never felt more sensitive. I even imagined it was starting to feel more slippery than before.

Mom leaned back against my chest and put her mouth next to my cheek. She whispered, “Joey, don’t panic. It’s alright. We can figure this out. I think I have a solution. I... just need to make you... um... to make you...cu... cum. Then we can put your pants back on. Do you think you can do that without drawing attention?”

“Oh, ah... I... I... I guess, yeah. I think I can, but...” There wasn’t really a ‘but’. Mom said it like she’d done this before. My head was spinning as the images and the music whirled around my head. It’s just that it seemed so surreal. I would have thought Mom would try coming up with other solutions before jumping right to, making me cum. My cock hardened at her words even more, if that was at all possible.

“Keep quiet and I’ll see what I can do.” Mom said. She shifted her hand down and I felt her take my cockshaft in her grip and begin to pull my foreskin up over the flair of my cockhead. Then, she jacked it downward and my cock spasmed and yanked against Mom’s hand. My hips bucked and Mom bounced hard, almost losing her balance. She brought her other hand onto my cock to get a better grip and braced her legs wider. She actually had to hug my swollen stone-hard shaft against her groin to stay upright.

I felt moisture begin to lubricate the junction where we connected against each other. Mom was getting turned on, I thought. It felt amazing.

“We’re coming up to the exit, Carol. last chance to get off your son for a while.” Dad pointed out. “I don’t know if there are any more exit after this. If you’re good to go all the way with your son, you will probably have to, unless you want to get off now.”

“Thank you dear, but I don’t think I’m going to get off anytime soon. I’m just trying to get my son off... ah... to get my son’s mind off... of his... ah... problems.” Mom answered. “How are you doing Joey? Am I getting your mind off... um... of the hard problems that have come up? Do you want to stop or should we try to go all the way?”

Mom seemed completely sincere. I’m not sure how that sounded, but Mom didn’t seem to notice the double meaning. Although, her hands never stopped pumping me up and down. Dad’s music seemed to match the rhythm of Mom’s hands. It was feeling pretty good and my heart started to relax a little.

“I... Ah... yeah... I guess it’s working. My... ah... problems are just hard at the moment. I think I’d like to go all the way with you, Mom.” I responded without thinking. “It would be nice if I could just bury my problem in a deep hole or something for the rest of the trip. I think that would be great.” I said. The words just came to me, almost like the words to a well known song. It was pretty weird the way it went with the music Dad was playing, but I just went with the flow. “I really do want to take you all the way, Mom.”

“Okay Carol,” Dad said, looking back at us in the rear view mirror. “It sounds like you two don’t need us getting in your business. I’ll leave you to ride your son’s lap on your own.

“So Beth, tell me how you got interested in the drums.” Dad turned his attention away.

Mom was leaning back against me, her two hands began working up and down in my shaft. I couldn’t believe my own mother was jacking me off, right in the car. It all felt like a dream.

I tilted my head forward and whispered in her ear. “I’m so sorry, Mommy. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

Mom stopped her stroking for a moment and turned to whisper back. “It could be worse. The last time something like this happened, it really sucked. Don’t let yourself get too stressed out. Remember your heart.”

“Thanks Mom. You’re the b... breast... Ah... the best.” Mom had just dragged her fingernails lightly across my cockhead, and it made me stammer and I jerked my hands up and grabbed Mom by the ribs. She whispered, “I think we may have hit on something.” She scratched my tight, engorged head again and chuckled meanly in my ear.

I quivered and tightened my grip on the sides of Mom’s light weight Summer dress. I felt a soft pop, as a button released. Mom looked down, “Oh dear.” she said and let go of my cock.

What a relief. I know it was the goal, but I could feel my eventual orgasm beginning to build and my whole body suddenly relaxed when Mom stopped. I could feel the pressure leaving my body and retreating completely to the hard pillar of my cock still resting against Mom’s naked pussy.

I followed her hands up to pull the sides of her dress back together, with my eyes. Her left tit was almost completely exposed and the point of her right nipple just peeked out. Damn, did Mom have some nice tits. My cock strained against her crotch again as I watched Mom struggle to bring the two sides of her dress back together.

Just before she caught both sides of her dress up, the top of her dress inexplicably gaped even wider and another button popped, opening her dress all the way to her belly button. WOW! Both large, full, braless boobs bobbled out naked upon her chest.

Mom caught the sides of her dress as they slid farther apart and threatened to pop the button just above her bald pubis, the very last button. She struggled and didn’t seem to be able to pull her dress back together. Mom’s giant tits bounced and jiggled between her straining knuckles.

Finally, she breathed a frustrated moan and leaned back into me, “What are you doing, Joey. Let go of my dress.”

Oh Shit! I had been pulling her dress open farther and farther and hadn’t even realized it.

“So sorry Mom. I didn’t mean to. Didn’t even realize I had ahold of your dress.” I said desperately and let go of Mom’s dress so she could pull it back over her breasts.

“Did you say something, Joey?” Dad was looking back at us in the mirror.

“Ah...” I answered. “I was... um... just saying to Mom, I like this part, it’s really a whole new... um... a whole new kind of music.”

“Yeah, I agree,” said my father in the mirror. “Very progressive sound. Here, I’ll turn it up a little.” He shifted his gaze from me to Mom, in the mirror.

Mom had flipped her dress back across her prodigious chest and was holding it closed. I tried to judge how much of Mom, Dad could see in the mirror. He’d aimed it to see over the top of Beth’s gear bag, so I was pretty sure he couldn’t see any lower than Mom’s neck, maybe as low as her shoulders, but he couldn’t see her hands holding her dress together across her chest.

I glanced nervously down Mom’s body. Her dress gaped open below her hands, exposing her tummy and the last button held the hem together across her hairless pubic mound. My erection jutted up from there, a slight curve in my shaft pressed the purple, blood engorged head into the pale naked skin just below her navel.

That’s when Beth let out a small screech, pulling all our attention forward. A horn blared and Dad jerked the wheel.

“Shit!” he exclaimed.

Dad had started to wander partway out of our lane and the truck we were about to cut in front of, laid on their horn.

Dad brought the car, with a jerk, back into our lane and the car rocked left and right a few times, while Dad stuggled to steady the wheel.

Mom went sliding first right, then left against the door. I grabbed her and captured a hand full of naked tit in my left hand. I reached down, automatically, to capture her right thigh in my right hand. This forced her legs wider and tilted her hips as her right leg came up high. The head of my cock was dragged across the bottom of her dress and into the fleshy groove of her bare pussy lips.

The back and forth jiggle of the car forced Mom’s wet lips to spread open over my naked helmet. Dad got the car under control and my cockhead popped fully inside Mom’s vagina. Mom groaned and grabbed at my shafts before it started to slide farther up into her.

My head was pulsing, both of my heads were pulsing, with Dad’s music now louder than before.

Mom hunched over, her left shoulder against the door, her hips tilted sideways off my lap, her hands reaching down between those generous thighs I held open. Her dress was now completely opened and nearly falling off her shoulders. Her left upper arm pinned my wrist against her left boob while I clutched that large naked melon of flesh tightly in my hand. I could feel her hard nipple pushing between my middle and index fingers. Her right arm was locked straight with her grip around my cock, just below where the fat head disappeared between her spread pussy lips. her upper arm squeezing her naked right breast against her left one.

“Oh God! I can’t do this.” Mom shouted.

She was trying to lift herself off my cock when Dad glanced back in the mirror. “Sorry, I will pay attention to the road. You can take it, darling. Riding your son for another hour isn’t that big a job. Just relax and let yourself settle all the way down. It was just a little excitement for a moment. It’s not that long or hard for you, I’m sure, so sit back and enjoy your time riding on your son. You won’t be able to do it with him again after he’s away in college.

Dad kept glancing back at the road, while Mom held herself up on the tip of my cock. She shifted and an inch of shaft entered her. “Uhgh!” she grunted and her hips jerked a little. I felt the walls of my mother’s warm pussy clench around my sensitive head and I couldn’t stop myself from curling my fingers into her left nipple.

“Ooh!” Mom gasped.

I tried to relax my grip on her right thigh and the stacked drums shifted as Mom kicked them with another spasm.

Missy, pushed back. “Why don’t you just settle down and take it, you two, and we can all get there in one piece.” Sometimes my baby sister can be a real shit.

The shifting pile of equipment forced Mom’s leg out of my hand and Mom dropped another two inches onto me. Her hands slid to the base of my cock as her juices began to seep out over my shaft.

We both groaned.

“Oh, it’s too big.” Mom grunted out loud without thinking.

“Nothings too big for you sweety. You can handle any problem, no matter how big and hard it is, especially if it’s your son.” Dad called back helpfully. “Boggle Maps says we have another seventy-two minutes to arrival. I know you can ride this problem out for that long. I won’t take my eyes off the road again, so relax and let yourself come down. If it’s a leg cramp, help him out, knead it for him, work the muscle up and down. You are good at messaging my muscles, I’m sure your son’s muscle would benefit from his mother’s expertise to take advantage of. It’s probably just swollen and hard from the tension of the ride. Joey’s a big boy, I’m sure he just needs a chance to get into it, to release that building tension”

Mom grunted again, her pussy clenched and I couldn’t help it, I bucked my hips and suddenly the whole length of my cock buried up into my mother’s cunt as she fell all the way down into my lap.

“AHHH! FUCK!” Mom gasped. I groaned too.

She tried to not be loud, but Missy heard her. “Gawd Mom. And you yell at me for my language. Your really stretching your credibility over Joey’s problem. It can’t be that big.”

Mom was now sitting fully back in my lap and I could feel the inner walls of her vagina pulsing and rippling around my whole length. My head was on another planet with the electric vibrations zapping along my cock length.

I’ve tried to have sex on several dates before, but I never got, with the size of my cock, much more than the head inside a girl before she’d cry out and pull off me. I’d get a few rim jobs, but I’ve never ever had my cock fully buried inside a girl before. Mom’s pussy felt incredible. I was right on the edge of cumming.

Mom was breathing hard and I noticed, as I checked her face to see if she was okay, that her eyes were watering. She took a moment, sitting skewered on my ten and three quarter inches of cock, to catch her breath. She had forgotten about her gaping dress and just rested her palms on the tops of my thighs, between her spread legs. I still cupped her left breast in my hand. I had clamped my finger tips into the yielding flesh and was pinching her left nipple pretty hard.

“Missy... " Mom finally responded. She took a deep breath and said, “Just pay attention to your own side. I got this. I’m fully on it now. Your brother and I can ride this to the end. We don’t need help from the peanut gallery.”

I hadn’t noticed the large truck coming up in the passing lane. There was double honk that sounded more friendly than alarming on the left. Dad jerked the car slightly to the right in surprise before coming back to center. Mom rocked on my enveloped pole and we both grunted with the stab of pleasure between our legs.

Mom grabbed for my hips, behind and on either side of her, to brace, forgetting about her open garment. I looked over and up. A yellow truck that said ‘Voyager Industries’ on the door, was passing, but it slowed down, keeping pace with us.

A guy in the passenger seat was looking at us with a big grin on his unshaven face. Mom gasped when she saw him and said in my ear. “Joey, do something.”

‘Like what?’ I wondered. My cock, buried up in heaven, had all my attention. The guy winked at me and gave me a thumbs up. Then, he reached around and brought a phone up and started tapping at the screen, obviously trying to open his camera app.

“Lean forward Mom.” I whispered quickly. I grabbed the sides of Mom’s dress, which she had forgotten trying to hold closed over her large boobs, and I yanked it back and down her arms.

Mom gave a quiet yelp, as she was suddenly and unceremoniously striped of the only thing she was still wearing.

Just as the guy brought the camera lens to bear on us, I stretched Mom’s dress out across the window, like a curtain. The truck honked its horn in protest.

Mom hunched over, completely naked on my lap then, her arms wrapped around her full naked tits, while everyone else in the car listened to Dad’s music, unaware.

I took a chance, “Dad, can you pass that creep in the truck? I think he’s high or something.”

Dad glanced in the rearview mirror at me and said, “Sure. We need to pickup the pace anyhow. We’re still over an hour away.”

He hadn’t noticed Mom’s bare shoulders. Thank goodness. He must not have a view below Mom’s neck. I had my left arm extended across the top of the window, holding Mom’s dress across it. If Beth looked over, she’d be able to see what I was doing. She might not realize it was Mom’s dress I was using as a curtain, though. I don’t think she could see Mom below the seat back and her gear bag.

Mom shifted, leaning back against me again, just to be sure Beth couldn’t see. I felt the slippery shift of her vaginal walls surrounding my erection. I sucked in an appreciative breath through my teeth. Mom was breathing hard too. The round flesh of her giant tits bulged up and down over the top of her forearms, just below my eyes. I could see all the way down Mom’s naked body. Her pussy bulged out between her spread legs and I could see the way my cock parted her labia where it split her open below the bright pink engorged button of her clit. Her juices coated my hairless testicles hanging just below.

“Dear, can you stay in the fast lane, and keep your eyes on the road. I think there are some real crazies out today. I’ve got Joey’s problem fully covered, so don’t worry about us.” Mom called forward, to Dad.

“Of course. It’ll be hard getting there on time in this traffic, but as long as you are going all the way with your son, I’ll get you guys there in just over an hour. Hold on to your shirt, here we go.”

Dad pulled ahead of the truck and took an opening two vehicles ahead of them and moved left with the faster traffic. I relaxed and Mom grabbed her dress back. Her hips seemed to be rocking against me all on their own and I couldn’t help resting my hands on Mom’s smooth womanly hips where I started lifting and dropping her in small movements before I even realized what I was doing. The rhythm of Dad’s music seemed to dictate the timing.

“Joey, what are you doing?” Mom hissed through clenched teeth.

I realized I was actively fucking my own mother with my aching dick buried completely inside her. I went hot with embarrassment and tried to cover-up my quilty feeling by explaining, “I was just trying to do what you said.” I whispered in her ear.

“What I said? I didn’t say to... I didn’t say we were going to... What was that? What did I say?” Mom whispered in halting words back in my ear.

The whole time we were still fucking. I hadn’t stopped lifting and dropping Mom in short movements over my cock and she hadn’t stopped rocking her hips against me.

“You said... Uh... you were... ahh... going to... ugh... help me... uh... um... ugh... c... " I was really starting to feel my approaching orgasm, and our fucking was getting a little bolder, with longer strokes. I picked Mom’s body up a little higher and dropped her down harder. Mom bumped her head on the ceiling twice, but having to put what we were doing into words was having an effect on my need to cum. I started to slow down and I suddenly felt the edge dull on my building orgasm. I was embarrassed to talk about cumming with my Mom, but apparently not too embarrassed to actually fuck my mother.

Funny, I would have cum in seconds, but now, I felt the heat of my boil turn to a lasting simmer.

I pushed through my emotional block. “Cumming..., I was just trying... to cum..., like you said.”

“Not inside me!” Mom hissed back, when I’d finally gotten the words out. “I’m your... mother. You can’t... cum inside... me.” Mom was still moving her hips in a twerking motion. Her words were not matching her actions, but the halting, breathy

rhythm to her speach did, “I will help... you cum..., to get your... erection down..., so you can.... get your pants... back on... . I was only going to... help with my hands... . This is incest... . We can’t... be doing this.”

I felt better, now that it was out there between us, and my need began to bubble back up again.

Mom forgot about her dress and had it held in a ball of light rayon cloth in her right hand. She was pressing it against the outside of my right hip with her other hand clutching at my left hip. She was arching back against my chest, her lips turned against my left ear, holding herself partly up and lifting and dropping her hips in cooperation with my hands pumping her up and down over my lap. Neither of us seemed ready to be the first to stop fucking, to follow her words.

“We... need to... figure out... how to... get my dress... back on... without anyone... discovering us... . I’m not trying... to embarrass you..., Jo...oh.. ey, but... we can’t... get caught... like this.”

I felt Mom clench her pussy around my cock as we fucked. I was getting close. “I don’t... think... I... huh... can... lif... lif... lift... you off... ahh... off of... of my... dick... until... I... go... soft... OH... uah... uaah... huah... Just... give... me... a... minute... . I’m... uh... almost... there... .” I was fucking Mom faster now. Her head was touching the ceiling with every stroke again. I noticed the music had sped up its temp, as well. It felt so good. My cock head dragged back and forth, up and down inside the adhering walls of my mother’s vagina. I was going to explode and soon.

“Uughhh!” Mom groaned into my ear. “You... You’re... so... big...! Please!” She hissed in my ear. “Make... it... quick... . I can’t... last... much... long... long...gerrrr.”

I was there. I pumped harder, Mom banged her head on the ceiling just as the music made a loud percussive crescendo. I reached up and grabbed my mother by both of her huge tits. Mom kept pumping herself up and down. I wasn’t doing it any more. It was all Mom riding up and down on my cock.

We were both looking around over the top of Beth’s gear, trying to watch for anyone who might turn and look our way, but I finally just threw my head back and closed my eyes. I was going to cum.

I caught Mom’s erect nipples and squeezed, rolling them hard in my fingers. Mom groaned out loud. “Auhhohhh!”

“You doing alright back there?” Dad asked. Mom sat down hard on my cock, just as I started spewing. I groaned and erupted inside my mother.

“Yes!” Mom called, louder than she needed to. “Yes, it’s good, it’s so good. I... I mean, Joey’s good.”

I shot more cum into Mom’s womb. My whole body rigid and vibrating, I clutched Mom’s tits and arched my hips up against her as she sat all the way down on my spasming erection. We forced ourselves to hold still and not fuck like mad, at least I had to force myself. Mom held as still as she could, too. My hands pulled hard, downward, on the soft yielding flesh of Mom’s full tits to hold us both still.

I could feel Mom’s pussy contract around me. Her tunnel felt like it was milking me as it rippled along my length. I’d never felt a woman orgasm around me before and it was like her pussy was sucking on my cock while dancing to the wild rhythms of some illicit and illegal Latin samba. Mom’s body vibrated in my lap.

Dad said, “I thought I heard you yell something over the music.”

Mom quivered against me. My head was thrown back and jets of seman rocketed out of me into the depths of my mother’s vagina.

Mom didn’t respond for a few long seconds. I got lost in the intensity of our incestuous connection. My world was only between our legs, for that moment.

“Carol, you okay?”

Finally, my cock still bubbling over deep inside her, Mom answered, “I released a big knot in Joey’s thigh and felt it swell up, tense and finally collapse.” Mom gasp out breathlessly. “I’ve never felt anything like that before. It just surprised me and... well, I got kind of excited. Now my cun... my... my hands... are feeling numb and exhausted. Honestly, I feel completely spent.”

“I’m spent too Dad.” I said, just as I tightened my cock and squeezed out a last dwindling jet of cum. “You were amazing Mom. I’ve never felt anything as good as that.”

Mom fell back against me, her large naked breasts heaving up and down, now loosely cupped in my hands.

We both breathed and slowly came down from our sexual frenzy. FUCK, THAT FELT GOOD.

My cock was still hard and fully impaled inside Mom’s pussy. Her vaginal walls clenched at me periodically and Mom stoped to catch her breath for a second. I felt the flood of our mixing juices oozing out and running over my emptied balls. We could both feel each other’s heart beats where we remained joined. I strummed my fingers across Mom’s stiff nipples lazily. Then, I traced my hands over the full swell of her large naked tits. My mother’s body was amazing and it felt so soft and sensuous under my fingers.

“Joey, you need to pull out a soon as you go soft.” Mom whispered sleepily in my right ear. Her hands rested on the backs of mine, but she had no energy to stop me from gently exploring her huge tits.

“I will Mom, but...” I clenched my still hard cock inside Mom’s pussy and Mom grunted against my ear.

“You’re not going soft... are you?” she asked.

“I don’t think so. I’m sorry.” I answered.

“I’ll bet you are.” Mom answered with a small chuckle. “Seventeen...” She said quietly to herself.

Mom finally lifted her head up from where she’d thrown it back on my right shoulder. “How much longer till we get there. It seems Joey’s muscle still has work to do on it.”

“About five minutes less than the last time Dad told you,” Missy interjected sarcastically. She was sitting up looking over the pile at us. I glanced lazily over at her. I felt like a rag doll. I just kept feeling Mom’s naked tits.

“We are still an hour away or so.” Dad announced. “You’re going to have to keep riding like you are, at least for that long.”

Mom sighed and flopped back against me. She looked at me, my eyes half openned watching her. I was still caressing her naked breasts. They were the fullest, softest, most incredible tits I’d ever touched. None of the girls I dated in school where built as well as Mom.

“If that’s what I have to do. I can feel Joey’s up for it.” Mom said in a resigned tone.

She whispered something to herself and began rocking her hips over my cock again. It wasn’t clear with the music turned up like it was, but it sounded like she said something like, “At least I don’t have to suck on it for the next hour.” I couldn’t imagine why she’d say something like that, though.

Oh God! Could I really fuck my mother for the next hour? One thing I knew. I was going to give it the best try I could.

I lay back, letting Dad’s music sort of soak through me for a few moments. My cock never flagged, seated fully inside my mother’s delicious pussy.

The CD ended and Dad punched the Auto Repeat button. I dropped my hands from Mom’s naked breasts and grabbed her by her narrow, unclothed waist.

I leaned my head forward to whisper into her ear, “Hold on Mommy, try not to make too much noise, ’cause I’m gonna fuck you again.” Wow, did I really just say that to my Mom?

I checked that Dad and Beth were immersed in conversation and Missy was laying against her door, eyes closed, lost in the music. Then I picked Mom up by her waist until the top of her head touched the ceiling. My cock was only half way out of her when I held her all the way up like that, and I slammed Mom back down onto my achingly engorged and hard member with a very wet sounding slap.

NIRVANA!

“Ohh!” Mom squealed. “Joey, too hard.” She clenched her teeth, trying not to be too loud.

I checked everyone. No one paid any attention.

I lifted Mom back up again and slammed myself up into her as I brought her one-hundred and fourteen pound body back down over my hungry pole again. More of our fluids gushed sloppily out between us.

“Ahhw, Joey!” Mom grunted through gritted teeth.

Slam! I fucked hard into her a third time.

“you’re too big. I can’t...”

“Uhhmgh!” Mom grunted as I slammed her a fourth time.

“Uh! Big!” She hissed.

Wham! Up, slam down.

Up, slam down.

“Ohh Whoa! My pus...” slam!

I do twenty reps a set with a hundred and ten pound curl bar, at school. I felt like I could keep this up for the whole hour. I can clean and jerk over two hundred pounds. Mom was nothing.

Curl, slam, curl, slam, curl slam.

Mom’s legs began to just drape out on either side of my thighs. She stopped even trying to hold them braced against the floor. Her naked legs fell apart across my lap like a rag doll.

Lift, fuck down, lift, fuck down, lift, fuck down.

The music began to build. I got into a rhythm.

Mom stammered, “Oh... F... Fu... uck! ... You’re... in... my... stum... umach... . So dee... eEep!”

Lift, Hard down, lift, hard down, slam, slam, slam.

Mom seemed to go almost limp in my grasp as I practically jerked myself off using her naked body instead of my hands.

The wet squishy sounds of my seman being driven out of Mom’s well lubricated cunt blended with the music.

SPLERCH “Ugh...,” SPLERCH “umph...,” SPLERCH “uhhh...”

It was intense. My cock was extremely sensitive after just having an amazing orgasm. It felt so good, and surprisingly, I was not getting close to cumming. I was going to last a long time. I just concentrated on fucking Mom, hard.

A few more minutes of deep thrusting and I felt Mom tense. Her body went rigid and she started to shake. Mom’s limp limbs stiffened and she leaned back and bit me on my ear lobe while keening into my ear. Finally, she brought her hands up to her chest and tugged at her own nipples.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she quietly wailed in my ear for almost a minute.

“s...St... Stop.” She finally hissed in my ear.

I held her down hard on my still rigid cock.

“Give me a... huh huh... a... a minute.” Mom groaned in protest.

Mom breathed hard, drinking in deep breaths. I pulsed my cock inside her. She moaned softly and clenched her pussy around me.

“Joey, it’s... it’s so big. Too intense. I need to catch my breath.” She warned.

I reached up and cupped her heavy boobs while holding her still, on my erection. I pushed her hands away and fingered her nipples.

Mom took a bigger breath and let it out through her teeth. We both took a moment to just listen to the music that filled the car and catch our breath.

She sat up and looked around over the top of the seats and equipment. Dad and Beth were deep in conversation and Missy seemed asleep.

“Okay,” Mom whispered meekly, “Fuc... uUk... mEeEeee...”

I didn’t wait for her to finish what she was saying. I pinned her arms limply between my strong hands and her sides and pumped her up and down again and again. My cock felt like an iron horseshoe stake that I was just dropping ringer after ringer after ringer after ringer, right over it.

I heard Mom’s teeth chatter as I pistoned her up and down over my cock. I just plain fucked her.

Another few minutes and Mom’s body came back to life. She bucked. Her legs pumped her hips up and down and she quaked deep to her core again. She pulled her arms free of my hands which latch immediately to her naked sides so I could just keep fucking her up and down on my giant erection. My mother’s hands both went between her splayed legs and I watched, dimly aware that my forty-one year old mother was now masterbating, pinching, rolling and rubbing her clit while I fucked her hard on my lap in the backseat of our family car while Dad drove us down the highway. Our grunting and gasping blended perfectly with the music.

“Break... break... break. Joey, wA... aitT.”

I slammed Mom down on my cock and stopped. My whole body heaved and vibrated with adrenaline. I was going to need my meds.

Mom went limp, once again falling back against my chest. Her hands fell away from her bright pink nub. “Oh my God!” Mom breathed in my ear, after a moment.

When I workout, I usually do three sets of twelve to twenty reps. This time, I think more sets with high reps are in order. I have Mom half a minute to catch her breath, then I whispered into her ear, “I need to do super sets today.” and I resumed my fucking of my mother.

“J... jo... oOo... oOeeEyy...” I pumped Mom up and down over my cock. “I... I... YessSs.” I watched Mom’s mouth open all the way, as she threw her head back. Her lips stretched into a wide ‘O’. She threw her head back against my shoulder and screeched a near silent scream. I could hear the faintest of high pitched wails coming from her throat. I kept pumping her up and down, her head virtually lolling limp on my shoulder.

“Hey Daddy, there’s a sign for a Pop ’n Fri Chicken.” Missy leaned forward to point at the sign through the windshield. Mom and I stopped fucking and just sat locked together. Mom’s big bouncing tits continued to jiggle. I grabbed them to make them stop. I could see my little sister’s face in the rearview mirror. from her angle, if she looked back at us, she’d see Mom sitting completely naked on my lap.

“We can’t stop for a ‘Thick Shake’ or a ‘Chicken Dog’. We’ll be at the game in forty-five minutes or so, you can wait that long to eat.”

Missy threw herself back in her seat in a feigned huff and crossed her arms. “I just wanted an order of Sweet Potato Fries smothered on their spicy ‘Cocky Sause’.”

Beth turned to look back at Missy and started singing the Pop ’n Fry Chicken jingle.

“Cock-a-DOODle do DO do, We get up with the cock so you can come... Cock-a-DOODle do DO do... get it fresh.

“Our Cocky Chicken is the best.

“We make our Cocky Sause fresh for your mouth every day.

“That’s why, at Pop-n-Fry Chicken, we like to say,

“When you live by the cock, you dine by the cock.

“Come, fill yourself with Pop-n-Fry Chicken... Cock-a-DOODle do DO do!”

They both laughed at the silly song.

It kind of snapped me out of my sexual haze.

“Mom, you should put your dress back on.” I whispered in her ear.

Mom nodded and I felt the movement as a stab of pleasure in my cock.

Mom looked down and searched for where she had dropped her dress. She found it at our feet and bent forward to reach down, but my still hard cock pinned her pussy to my lap and she couldn’t scoot back to bend over.

My cock slid in small movements inside her as she bent her body around trying to reach. When she’d bend forward, she’d lift her full ass up off my lap and I’d get a good look at where my thick cock disappeared between my mother’s pussy lips. We were both covered in cum and pussy juice.

I grabbed Mom’s hips again and pushed us both back in the seat. This caused my cock to plunge deeper into my mom and she groaned with the sudden movement. I could feel the first tickle of an orgasm starting to build in me again.

She bent all the way over between both our legs and I stared at that juncture where we were connected. It made me throb with arousal and my cock jerked and swelled. I watched Mom’s wet pussy lips stretch even wider around the shaft of my cock.

Her head was down, almost between my knees and I heard her groan again. Music to my ears.

I shifted my gaze up to the dark puckered hole just above where my cock was buried. I was staring straight into my mother’s anus. I don’t know why, I’ve never been particularly turned on or interested in anal sex, but seeing my own mother from such an intimate and private place really excited me. I was practically drunk with sexual desire.

When Mom finally straightened up from retrieving her dress, I just grabbed hold of her hips and lifted and plunged, lifted and plunged, lifted and plunged. I leaned back against my seat, thrust my hips out, for the best angle I could and began fucking my mother again.

Mom squeeked a sharp exclamation, but hopefully it got lost in the CD music. I didn’t t think about it; I just fucked her.

That dress waved in a loose flag of cloth from her grip as I drove her up and down over my raging cock. I drove in and out of my mother over and over and over. I could feel my cum beginning to build. I was going to cum inside my own mother for the second time in almost half an hour.

“F... fff... fuU... Uuu... UU... uu... UU... Uck... uck... AhH...” Mom stammered as she bounced up and down on my huge hard-on. I was lifting and driving her down with my arms while also bucking my hips up to pound into her at the same time. The whole SUV started to rock.

“Sorry for the bumpy ride, guys. it feels like the road must have suffered some winter damage in this section. The frost heaves feel terrible.” Dad called back to us. I couldn’t stop. I just kept fucking Mom. It felt so good.

I was almost there.

Then Mom really started to yell. “OHHAU... auUaaAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaa...”

“All right you guys, enough.” Dad said, looking back at us bouncing up and down in the mirror. Mom’s head hit the ceiling with every fuck of my cock into her. Her massive breasts came up and hit her under her chin with ever pump.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

I exploded. The pressure became extreme, then released in massive jets shooting up the length of my cock. I strained, vainly aware that Dad was watching us in the mirror. Mom’s hair was flying all around her head and sticking to the velour fabric of the ceiling. Her huge tits flew up and down above her naked chest. Cum was pouring out of my cock into the depths of my mother’s womb while Dad watched. The background music wasn’t enough to hide Mom’s howls. I joined my own to hers as we both came harder than I’d ever come before.

I shouted as I came, “I... LOVE... YOU... MOM... MEEEEEE!”

We collapsed, exhausted. My heart was beating harder than it had ever beat before. My head swam and I began to pass out.

Dad spoke with a hard tone in his voice, “That’s not funny. The road wasn’t that bumpy. You didn’t need to make fun of my driving like that.”

Mom, breathing hard, answered after a minute to catch her breath, “We were just having a little fun, dear. Please watch the road.” Dad automatically shifted his gaze forward.

“It gets cramped and stiff back here. We were just trying to get a little comic release.”

“Relief.” Missy said.

Mom turned to look at her daughter over the stack of equipment, “What?”

“It’s ‘comic relief’, not ‘release’.”

“Oh I don’t think so. ‘release’ is definitely the right word.” Mom answered.

“Well, it was funny anyhow. You guys have been bouncing around like that for the last twenty minutes, making fun of Dad’s crappy driving.” Missy said.

“We weren’t making fun of your dad’s driving. Um... w we were just... um... making fun of the roads, trying to have fun and work out your brother’s stiffness. The bumpy roads aren’t your fathers fault.”

My cock finally began to deflate and cum started pouring out of Mom’s pussy, all over me.

Missy wrinkled her nose. “And I just noticed, it’s starting to smell kinda rank in this car.”

“Good.” said Mom. “I’m glad you’re finally starting to notice, so you will understand why it will be your job to clean the car when we get home. Oop!” she shivered when my cock suddenly pop free of her vagina.

I don’t understand how nobody realized what we were doing. My head fogged and I came close to passing out, but I managed to hang on. We struggled to get Mom back in her dress, but her naked ass sat on my naked lap for the rest of the trip, dying out. Her panties were ruined.

I actually started to get hard again about five minutes before we arrived at the game. I reached around and lifted Mom’s leg to pick her up and set her back on my inflating cock, but she stopped me.

“No! I’m your mother.”

“B... but I’m getting hard again.” I begged.

“That was an accident before. Unusual circumstances that turned into an emergency. I can’t just help you cum every time you get a boner. It’s a miracle we didn’t get caught. We’re almost there, so behave yourself.”

And I did. Mostly. She didn’t stop me when I let my hand slide up and over one of her large boobs.

The game was fun and Beth is a great drummer. When it came time to go back. Beth asked if she should catch a ride back on the bus.

“Nonsense!", Mom interjected. “We’ll be happy to give you a lift home. We promised you a ride.”

“It just seemed like you were pretty cramped back there and I didn’t want to impose again.” Beth explained.

“Don’t think anything of it. I can handle my son just fine. Besides, it’s good for me to get stuffed in the back with my son, once in a while. He’s a very big boy and If it gets hard again, I know just what to do.”

My mother turned to Dad, “Al, plug in that CD, I’m really starting to like it. And, keep your eyes on the road, okay?”