The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aurora Awakens

By: SleepyShamrock

Aurora woke with a stretch, a yawn and a smile, as was per usual. A naturally happy sort, Aurora particularly enjoyed the mornings, and viewed them as another chance to be better and happier than the day before.

She unfolded her small frame from her comforter and walked to the shower, stripping off her bedclothes as she went. A natural beauty with blonde hair, blue eyes and a naturally busty and curvy figure, Aurora’s features were at the same time exotic. Her face was stunning, but in a singularly original way. No one looked quite like her, and that accentuated her beauty exponentially.

As the water cascaded down her petite, 5′2″ body, she thought of the night before, which she spent chatting with friends on the internet. Aurora belonged to a number of chat servers, all based on her greatest interest: hypnosis.

An interest since she was a child watching Kaa hypnotize Mowgli in the Jungle Book, hypnosis turned into something quite more when Aurora reached puberty…something more…erotic. Now a young woman in her twenties, the interest had become a full-blown fetish; one she was keen to discuss with whoever had the time.

For all of her kindness, beauty and cleverness, Aurora was quite naïve when it came to others’ interest in her, particularly when it came to erotic hypnosis. She believed those with whom she chatted held the same interest as she, and typically they did. However, she also believed they were interested in discussing the topic in a respectful, intelligent manner. And, every time she logged off the server and went to bed, she believed that was exactly what had happened. It never seemed odd or out of place to her that so much time had passed by the end of her ‘discussions’…or that she was rarely wearing anything when she logged off for the night.

As she lathered up her milky-white skin, she heard her mobile phone ring. It was a ring-tone specific to one person, someone she had saved only as ‘X.’ She couldn’t remember who it was, and never dialed the number herself. Occasionally she would happen upon the entry and wonder for a split second who it was, and why she had saved this odd number, but the thought would fly from her head as quickly as it came, and she wouldn’t think of it again. She’d simply forget.

As the ring tone chimed through her home, she could feel her body become relaxed; her mind a bit sleepy. Her soapy hands began to rub across her chest, which had begun to heave and her soapy fingers pinched and slipped from her now-erect nipples.

As her mind went blank, her right hand slid down her torso to her pussy, which had suddenly become very warm and wet, while her left hand continued to massage and knead her beautiful, big breasts. Bending slightly, she pressed her cheek against the cool tile of the shower wall, as her slender fingers worked, rubbed and pumped in and out of her pussy. They worked from muscle memory, for her mind had gone completely blank. It was empty, save for a fuzzy fog and one word, echoing over and over: “Obey.”

The word escaped her lips between heavy breaths, and soon she was shouting it over and over as she rode her own hand and the water beat against her bare back. She came hard, screaming “OBEY!” through her empty flat, squirting down her leg and against the bathroom tile.

Catching her breath, she stood slowly and began dutifully cleaning herself. The conscious world returned while she shampooed her hair, and she had no memory of the event whatsoever. All she knew was her shower was nearly over and she felt amazing.

Clean, refreshed and ready to go, Aurora went to her local coffee shop where she loved to sit and sip tea before work every morning. Everyone there knew her, and were always happy to see her smiling face when she walked in. One person in particular was pleased to see her that morning…Mr. ‘X.’ Although she did not remember doing so, Aurora had chatted in length with him the night before and told him exactly where she would be, and precisely when she would be there. She bought her tea, left a generous tip for the young man behind the counter, and went to an outside table to enjoy the fresh morning air.

“It sure is a beautiful morning,” Mr. X said, sitting, uninvited at Aurora’s table. Friendly to a fault, the beautiful blonde did not object to his forwardness, but instead smiled sweetly and replied,

“It certainly is. Please, have a seat.”

“You are too kind,” he said, having already done so. “I prefer sitting outside to inside the coffee shop. It’s too dark and crowded in there.”

“I love it, as well,” she said, sipping her tea. “I try to spend most mornings here.”

“I can see why,” Mr. X said, absent-mindedly twirling the ring with the big, green stone around his thick finger. The sun seemed to catch the facets on the emerald perfectly, making tiny flashes as he moved it around and around…around and around. “The breeze alone is enough to relax you as it blows across your skin.”

“Ummm…what?” Aurora asked, having noticed she had become captivated by his ring. “I’m sorry, I was a bit distracted. What did you say?” He smiled. This was almost too easy.

“I said the breeze is relaxing,” he said, continuing to play with his ring. “Sitting here, it’s easy to lose yourself and just sink into your seat. You know, if you want. You could just relax and let your mind absolutely clear.”

“Clear,” she repeated, slowly and softly. Her eyes were now fixed on his ring, and his words drifted easily into her ears. “So easy.”

“Sitting here, you can just let all your thoughts go,” he kept on, quiet enough so only Aurora could hear. “You don’t need to think. It feels too good just being here—with me—why think, if you don’t have to?” Aurora’s shoulders slumped a bit, and a sleepy smile crept upon her beautiful face.

“No think,” she said with a happy sigh. “Feels good…with you…”

“You are so happy with me,” Mr. X said as he watched her features relax and her limbs go limp. “You would be happy with me anywhere. You want to remain happy. You will follow me. Come with me, Aurora.”

“Yessss…” she said, her voice trailing off as she rose and positively floated behind him as they walked to his car, which was parked only across the street. He safely buckled her into her seat, the belt splitting her breasts down the middle, tightening the fabric around her and making her nipples nearly burst through her blouse.

“Now, sleeeeeeeeep,” he said, passing his hand over her eyes. Aurora’s world disappeared and she fell into a deep, arousing, hypnotic sleep.

When she awoke, she was in Mr. X’s flat, in the middle of his king-sized bed and very comfortably resting on satin sheets. She blinked her eyes twice, confused, but suddenly ‘remembered’ how her good friend met her at the coffee shop earlier that day. They were talking as they always did, and she suddenly started feeling dizzy and a little odd. Gentleman that he was, he escorted her to his vehicle and let her rest at his flat until she felt better.

What a good friend he was. She was lucky to have him, she thought.

“Good morning,” he said as she came into the living room, dressed only in his oversized bathrobe that somehow looked tantalizing on her. “Did you sleep well?”

“Mmm, I did,” she said, sitting on the sofa near him. “How long was I asleep?”

“You slept as long as you needed,” he said, matter of factly. “The body and mind are funny things. When you need sleep, they will eventually make you sleep. When you need to wake, they will make sure you wake.”

“Yes,” she said, smiling and shaking her head. “But how long was I…?”

“Long is relative. You slept the perfect amount. You awoke exactly when you should,” he said, gently moving a stray hair from her lovely face. “You understand that. You feel so much better now that you slept as long as you needed, don’t you?”

“I do feel better,” she said, clearing her throat and smiling. “I needed the sleep.” Motioning towards the other side of the room, Mr. X pointed out the pile of garment bags and shoe boxes on the easy chair.

“I took the liberty of picking out a few things for you to wear. Your other clothes needed a wash, and I thought you’d feel more comfortable in these.” Aurora’s eyes lit up.

“Oh, that’s such an extravagant gift,” she said. “But it’s too much. I simply couldn’t.”

“Aurora you need clothes, you agree with me, don’t you?”

“I, I suppose,” she said, slowly. “Yes, I do need clothes.”

“And you trust me,” he said, slyly. “You trusted me to let you rest; to help you relax. Relax. You trust me. You must trust that I would pick you out some nice clothes—clothes that you’ll love. You will love these clothes, Aurora. You will love these clothes.”

“I will love these clothes,” she heard herself repeat, quietly. It seemed the only thing…the perfect thing to say. “Of course I trust you, silly. Let me take a look.” As she unzipped bag after bag, and unboxed several pairs of shoes, Aurora couldn’t help but notice there were two distinct styles of clothes from which to choose: Either very revealing, or a sexy spin on the 1950’s housewife style.

“Um, I’m not sure if these clothes are actually me,” she said, trying to sound both thankful and diplomatic.

“I don’t understand,” Mr. X said, sounding truly perplexed. “You’re grateful I would gift you these clothes, are you not?”

“Of course I’m grateful, but…”

“And a grateful woman would like the man that gave her a gift very happy, isn’t that right?”

“I, um, I suppose so,” Aurora said, a little confused. Mr. X started using his hand to accentuate his point, waving his ringed finger slowly back and forth as he spoke. Aurora instantly noticed how the light from the window caught his emerald stone just right to give it a pleasant, almost calming sparkle.

“It would make me happy for you to wear the clothes I laid out for you,” he said calmly. “After all, you are grateful, as you said.”

“I am grateful,” she repeated, a little softer and somewhat monotone.

“And you want to make me happy.”

“I want to make you happy,” she agreed.

“So, you’ll wear the clothes. You love the clothes.”

“I’ll wear the clothes,” she said, robotically picking up a garment bag. “I love the clothes.” Mr. X set his hand on his lap, and Aurora blinked hard, awareness coming back into her eyes.

“Well, that makes me very happy,” he said with a smile.

“Yay!” Aurora said, with a small jump. Her ample breasts beneath his robe jiggled as she jumped for joy. “I’ll go try this on right now. I’m so glad I could make you happy.” She ran into the bathroom, and in no time at all, she was modeling the first outfit for Mr. X’s approval.

Like a runway model, she walked slowly, back and forth, with her back straight, chest out, and vapid smile on her face. Her breasts spilled out of the tight, low-cut gingham-print dress, and her lacy pink panties were on display every time she turned and the skirt took wind and flew up towards her belly.

“Very nice,” Mr. X said, gazing appreciatively at her. “Do you feel pretty, Aurora?”

“I do,” she beamed. “I especially feel pretty if this makes you happy.”

“Well, it truly does,” he said, and she got goose bumps. “You are the very picture of the domesticated female.” The words hit Aurora’s ears funny. Did these clothes make her appear domesticated? A professional woman, and fiercely independent, Aurora was sure she didn’t like that idea.

“Hold on,” she said, taking a long, slow look at her outfit. “Am I supposed to look like I’m domesticated? I’m not certain I like women being thought of as servants.”

“Don’t be silly,” Mr. X said, rising and standing behind her. He placed his big, warm hands on Aurora’s bare shoulders, and they had the effect of instantly calming her, prompting her to lean back slightly into him. “This is exactly the type of outfit a sexy maid, housekeeper or wife would wear, isn’t it?”

“Well, yes, but I…”

“And you are a sexy woman, Aurora. You know this.” He softly kissed her neck and her shoulder. “You know you are a sexy woman.”

“I’m a sex…a sexy woman,” she stammered, her breath catching in her throat.

“And you are domestic here,” he said. “After all, you do sleep here.”

“What? No, no I don’t,” she said in a half-whisper. She was confused.

“Aurora, didn’t you just wake up in the bedroom?” he asked, pointedly.

“Well, yes,” she agreed.

“And you can’t wake up here if you don’t sleep here, isn’t that right?” Her eyes were rolling as she melted into the sensation of his kisses down her neck.

“Nooo…can’t,” was all she could say.

“So, you sleep here.”

“I sleep here.”

“You are domestic.”

“Yes. Domestic,” she said, sighing as if the realization gave her relief.

“You are my sexy, domesticated woman, just as you’ve always wanted to be,” he said, cupping her breasts and gently biting into her shoulder.

“Yes!” She shrieked as he sank his bite into her while tweaking her hard, sensitive nipples. He spun her around, took her by a handful of hair, looked deep into her glassy eyes and said,

“You are here to serve me and to pleasure me. Pleasing me is your pleasure,” he said, firmly. “Pleasing me is your pleasure. Say it.”

“Pleasing you is…is my…pleasure,” she whined, her arousal building as her mind emptied. Mr. X kissed her hard and passionately, effectively melting the remainder of Aurora’s mind, while simultaneously unsheathing his long, thick, throbbing cock from his pants. As the kiss broke, he put pressure on Aurora’s shoulder, guiding her to her knees, eye-level with his arousal.

“Please me, Aurora. Please your Master…your Alpha…and feel the pleasure of submission and obedience,” he said, pressing the throbbing tip against her pink lips. Pre cum trailed along her mouth and chin.

“Yes, my master,” she tried to respond, but found her mouth full of cock at the first syllable. Her thoughts were gone, and all that was left in her pretty blonde head were the words: Submit—Obey—Pleasure. He grabbed her by handfuls of hair, sliding her face on and off his cock as she cheek-hollow sucked and ran her tongue over the tip, teasing his pee-slit and making him shiver.

“That’s a good girl,” he said, giving her a wave of pleasure at the knowledge she was a good girl…she was pleasing her master. “You will cum when I cum…you will cum when I cum.”

Faster and harder his hips bucked, fucking her face and making her wetter and more sensitive with each thrust. After nearly twenty minutes, his body froze as his muscles seized. His cock throbbed in her open throat and he growled as he pulled her hair. Wave after wave of cum filled her throat and mouth. Aurora greedily swallowed, but was unable to keep up with the deluge. It dribbled out the sides of her mouth, down her chin and onto the floor.

As the hot, sticky seed burst into her mouth, her pussy exploded in a mind-bending orgasm of submission and obedience. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she almost passed out from pleasure. Something in her mind faded away into a cloud of pleasure, and it was gone forever—it was the sense of her old self—the Aurora from yesterday. There was no need for her anymore.

“Mmmm, does Aurora please you, Master?” she asked, licking his cock clean and looking up at him with adoration.

“For now,” he said, cupping her face in his hand. “You did very well. Now, clean up the area and yourself and retire to the bedroom. You will need your rest. Tomorrow is a big day.”

“Tomorrow?” she asked, innocently cocking her head.

“Yes, Aurora,” he replied, helping her to her feet and smiling at her with true compassion. “Tomorrow, your training begins for real.”