The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

I Will Rock You

The first major school trip of the year, late in October, and we’re going to see We Will Rock You. This being the first outing, and to a concert hall as well, most of the people going were getting very hyped up and dressy. It was a warm night, and there were enough spare tickets from people not going (all valid reasons, believe me!) that I could bring Kim, Heather and Jess. Pam was also there, but she was going to be sitting on the floor for most of the performance (her words, not mine).

The guys were all fancied up and looking like pimps and gangsters from a 1930’s movie. The girls were in dresses, from long things that brushed the ground to short things that were little more than belts with shorts sewed onto the underside of them. Anyway, during all this, Kim and Isaac showed up together, Kim dressed in a very tight red dress that came down to mid thigh, and showed off some very generous cleavage. Her long hair tumbled down, straightened and untied, letting it down to her back. Isaac was dressed in a nice pair of dark blue jeans and a button down shirt, dark brown hair and beard trimmed and flushed back with liberal amounts of styling gel. Heather and Jess came out with me, and I got lots of looks from the guys in the crowd. They were dressed in what looked like hentai-themed school girl outfits. Short blue skirts, hair done up in two long pigtails on the tops of their heads, sheer white button down shirts that clung to them like a second skin. They were making fast friends with the guys without girlfriends and other attachments, and I could see some un-successful rearranging of pants going on. The buses pulled up to the entrance of the school, and we all piled on to them quick as we could so we could get going.

The professors would be driving themselves, and the ‘officers’ of the bus just checked our names off of a big list that they had with them. Heather and Jess sat in a seat behind me, and Pam was safely tucked away in my left pants pocket as a small, and yet alive, snake. I couldn’t tell that it was Pam, but I knew it was her because when I reached in to stroke her head, she wrapped her body around my finger and let me touch her normally shy head.

The bus lurched, and we took off. Heather and Jess were talking animatedly about the show and lots of the girls and guys in the back of the bus were starting to sing some very raunchy songs. It was going to be a good night. I was drawn into a conversation between two guys, Ken and Andrew, about whether being black made you cooler or not. Classy topics.

Andrew was quite black, and I was about as white as they came. I was still confused with being slightly Latin because of my bronzed skin, but that soon dispersed once the cold weather started to come in. Wait, that’s later. Anyway, after an animated discussion that ended up with the conclusion that white guys are made cooler by being seen with a black person in Canada, and vice-versa in Africa, the conversation petered out. I leaned back on the window and just took the sights in. Some people were talking normally; a few guys were trying to pick up on Heather and Jess (and I couldn’t blame them – I could almost see their pussies, and they were sitting down still) and the rest of the bus was quiet, with the exception of people in the back.

I pulled Pam out of my pants, and she coiled around my hand, sucking the heat out. I just stroked her body, and after telling everybody that it was just a snake that I had found, they called it quits as to why I had it. For the life of me, I swear that I saw her wink at me, and slide back into my pants. But then she started to crawl up instead and found a small hole in my pocket. She made me jump when she found my very warm crotch. It was also hard to maintain composure when a snake it tonging your balls, tickling them.

We made it to Toronto without a large incident, and I tapped my leg three times. That was the signal for Pam to transform into something with wings, so she could fly away and come meet us at the theatre. We stopped outside of a big building with a very large banner stating We Will Rock You, and we flushed out of the bus. When everyone was milling around, I slunk away for a second and took Pam, now a small sparrow, and threw her into the air. I think that Pam liked to be a bird the most, and fly her way around. The only problem with her transformations was that she was naked when she changed. She had a friend who lived here, and was staying with her for a few days, so it wouldn’t freak her friend out too much if she saw a naked Pam walk out of a bathroom.

Heather and Jess tagged along with Isaac and Kim, dragging me along too. Isaac gave me a quick grin, and then walked away faster, practically dragging a squealing Kim. And unless my eyes were fooling me, a very wet Kim. I could almost hear her legs squish together. They were found before the show necking behind the theatre.

I was forced into a group of about 5 other people, and we made our way ambly down the streets of Toronto to find somewhere to eat. The mall was close, so we stopped in there, and were presently choking down grease-covered food, if you can call it food.

Andrew and Ken were there, arguing over some other inane concept. A guy named Johnny was dicussing philosophy with a girl named Jullie, (pronounced July) and a quiet girl named Charlotte was sitting by herself, reading something or other. I was kicked out of my seat by Heather, and made my way over to Charlotte.

We spoke little, focusing more on the others than the other person. The conversation came up suddenly, the one I had been trying to avoid for a while.

“So, what’s your Aura mean?”

I blew Coke out of my nose. I could hear the other people laughing, and watched as Charlotte just reached behind her and got some tissues to help wipe up the mess. I choked some more, and then tried to play it cool.

“What’s an Aura? Like the Northern Lights kind?”

“Oh come on, you know what I mean. You’ve got most people here untouched, but it must be hard not to just let go and screw us all.”

Okay, what an odd girl. Sure she was good looking, and quite sweet too, but the off-hand way she was talking was putting me on edge. I took a quick glance around, and surreptiously waved Heather and Jess over. They came and sat in the small table next to us, and waited.

“Charlotte?”

“Yes?”

“Good, I just wanted to get your name right. Charlotte, this is Jess,” I pointed at Jess, who was smiling in a ‘I was just fucked’ way, “And this is Heather.” Heather, on the other hand, was doing what I had done before, and checking for any hostiles around. She smiled sweetly, and put her hand on mine. It was cold and clammy; she was scared for some reason.

“Charlotte, these girls are both my friends and my girlfriends. They have Auras too. Why do you want to know?”

“Because, try as you might, you can’t stop using your power. I’ve been watching you for a while now. I was sitting in a dark classroom during the lockdown, and your Aura burned so brightly I thought that I was going to go blind. I found out where it was coming from, and made sure that we would talk tonight.”

“So what, you made me come over to you?”

“Yes and no. I cannot do whatever it is you do, but I can persuade people all the same with it.”

“What colour is your Aura?”

“Well, see for yourself.”

I saw a mutlitude of colours surround and suddenly disappear.

“Like it?”

“You mean, you’ve been used by other Auratics, or have those different powers?”

“Both. I’ve been used, and now I use them. Seems to make a twisted kind of sense. But the one Aura I don’t have is yours. No one has ever used a White Aura on me, and how odd that you have two girlfriends, or four if I’m not mistaken, that also have Auras. Tell me, where is that little snake that can change into a sparrow?”

“None of your business. And as for the other one, you leave her alone too. Now, why are you trying to coax information out of me?”

“Because I want your power more than these multitudes. It’s hard for you; I can tell, not to tell me to forget what we’ve just spoken about, but I can see it seeping out of you. You may think that you can hold your Aura inside, but you’re wrong. Anyone with a pair of eyes in their head can see that you’re leaking your power out. But it’s not just floating there. It’s looking for something or someone, and you know what it is that you’re trying to do. So I want to know, am I in any danger from you, or is it quite the opposite?”

“Well, yes, now that you mention it, I guess that I have been looking for someone. Actually, three specific people. And I can’t quite seem to find any of them, so it’s wearing me out quite a bit, so I just let my Aura look for me.”

“...Interesting. I’ve never heard of anyone using their Aura in such a controlled way, even sub-consciously. I think that we’re going to be good friends, Eric.”

“Charlotte, let me just tell you one thing. You leave me alone, and my girls, and whoever else I deem to put under my protection, and we’ll be best of friends. Cross me or them, and we’ll have ourselves a nice little talk about depressions and supressions.”

“Hahahaha! I like your style Eric, very 1940-esqe. I like it quite a bit. Come, the show awaits. I’m sure that your little friends wouldn’t want you to be late.”

Charlotte moved her chair out and seemingly disappeared. She was walking away through the crowd, my Aura was telling me. Then, the other people I had been looking for, the ones I was trying to find all this time, appeared suddenly. I jumped out of my chair and ran through the mall, out the doors and by some random people on the streets. As I was waiting for the lights to change, I could see them – two girls, one tall and one small, dressed to kill and waiting for the light to change for them on the other side of the street. I calmed myself down, and sent out a message to Jess, Heather, Pam and Kim.

<I’ve found them. I’ll be at the theatre in a moment.>

I followed the girls from across the street, watching the way they moved, way they spoke to one another. There was no question that it was them. I just had to find a way to see them again. And there it was. They both stopped and went into a drug store right next to the theatre. I sent a mental picture of where I was to the girls, and slipped across the road. I ran into Charlotte, who materialized right in front of me, and we spun off each other. I couldn’t let them get away, not after a search of this magnitude. Charlotte just gave me a devilish smile and headed back into the theatre, past the ushers and giving one of them a tap on the shoulder. I briefly saw him shudder, and then a post-orgasm look on his face told me what had transpired.

I straightened up and went into the drug store, looking for them, and there they were, by the cash register. I browsed, waiting for them to exit. I glanced up to see them looking at me, trying to place my face in a forgotten time and memory. They just turned quickly away and left the store. I followed them into the theatre, and after finding out where they were sitting, made sure that a seat would remain open by them allowing me and the girls to sidle in next to them.

Since most of the people at the school were seeing each other for the first time, it wasn’t that unusual to see someone you didn’t know sitting next to you. I was in the back left of the theatre, up a stair and in a semi-box like area. There were six seats there, and four of them were empty. I chose one behind the short one, and opened my program. After sitting there for a moment, there was some commotion behind me and the girls came into the theatre. I waved them down, and Heather sat down next to the small girl. They quickly made introductions. It was them, we were sure of it.

Jess sat on my right, and Pam, now dressed in what looked like a second-skin of lycra and spandex, sat on my left. To her left was a wall, and to Jess’s right was another wall, small enough to let people see that there were seats there, but not enough to see what was going on below the seats. Pam quickly moved around until her legs were straight and closed, and Jess was toying with her hair. The show started almost immediately.

The song was cute, doing an intro to the show. An interesting premise to be sure, but once the actors came on stage, it was very apparent that the only thing that they could do was sing and dance. Acting was not their forte. I moved my right hand onto Jess’s leg, and she in turn poked Heather in the right pigtail. Heather started the plan in motion, as I started to do my part. I targeted the whole theatre, and was staggered by the sheer force of will that Charlotte exuded to remain intact and whole. I glared at her, across the theatre from me, and she just smiled sweetly. I thought to her, <This is what I was talking about. I’m just making sure that no one bothers me. I’m not going to do anything to the whole theatre apart from that.>

She just waved a bit and turned back to the show. She didn’t let up on her defenses though, so I had to think quickly. I had heard once that some people who used their Auras could encompass buildings and rooms, not just the people in it. I quickly encompassed a bubble in the theatre, one that make whoever was inside not bother me, and if people looked in, they would see only normal behaviour.

Finally, the path was set, and the plan was put in motion for real. I touched the two girls’ minds with mine, and quickly subdued any resistance that they put up. Heather reached into her purse and brought out the tape recorder and two sets of headphones.

This is what the conversation was like:

<Girls. Do not be afraid, do not scream, remain calm.<

Who is this? What’s going on? Why can’t I hear the other people, or the show?

<This is my doing. The guy behind you. No, stop moving. I must talk to you. The girl beside you, Heather, she is getting you a tape recorder. You will listen to it, and when you are done, we will talk for real. Now, put in the earbuds, and prepare for a journey.>

I relaxed, and Heather pressed Play. The girls stiffened up, and remained that way. I could see Charlotte’s Auras trying to find out what was going on, but the bubble remained intact. Pam however, used the time to finally get comfortable. She shrugged off her dress that she had changed into, a long red one that came down to just above her ankles, showing just a hint of cleavage, but in such a way that it seemed to show more than you thought you saw, making you do a double-take. With her dress now only covering the bottom half of her body, Pam leant beside me, snuggled into me, and I put my arm around her. Heather was just sitting watching the two girls shudder and shake, mumble words and go through what she herself had done before.

With Pam nuzzling my chest with her face, and Heather engrossed in the two girls, making sure that they weren’t coming to any serious harm, Jess left her seat and stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders. My right arm was stretched around Pam’s shoulders, hand reaching down to caress and maul her left breast. Jess worked out some knots on my neck and right shoulder. I turned to tell her to move back to my neck more, when I felt Charlotte’s Aura jabbing at my bubble. It was like a poke in my ribs; not painful, just uncomfortable. She continued her assault on my defenses, but I had set my sights more on being safe than on pleasuring Pam or Jessica.

Charlotte soon gave up the attempt, her attacks becoming weaker and slower. She retreated back to her seat warily, as if I would take advantage of her weakened state. In another time and place, maybe I would have. Right now though, Pam was stroking my cock in my pants, coaxing it to life. Jess was using her breasts to massage my ears while her hands massaged my lower neck near my chest.

It is very difficult to make love to one girl in a theatre, let alone two. I did as well as I could though, setting Pam down on my lap and slowly entering and leaving her, while Jess and I made out with the occasional kiss or lick. I could feel Pam wanting me to move faster, and I tried to without hurting Jess by accidentally biting down on her lips or tongue. I knew that she could heal herself, but why chance it?

Pam and I did eventually get a good rhythm going, picking up the pace then slowing down near the peaks. Jess just stood and watched us more than anything, right hand underneath her blue skirt. The shirt was lying on the back of the chair, and her breasts swung free, no bra to be found anywhere nearby.

As the first Act ended, so did Pam’s resolve. She finally came with a grunt, a squeal, and a sigh. I just rammed into her until I was finished as well. It wasn’t very romantic, and certainly not the way that I liked to get off, but at the moment I was just too tired and needed release more than anything. As soon as the theatre was more empty and the girls dressed and seated more or less in their original forms, I took down the bubble. I felt it dissolve, not pop, as I was expecting. I must say, somethings I will never understand.

The two girls were still sitting in silence, or as near as possible. I saw a few people turn their heads and smile, and I grinned back, making funny gestures about how they were tired and probably sleeping. A lot of people nodded and pointed at some others as well, and a good time was had during the intermission.

That is, until Charlotte returned with the Program Coordinator.

It isn’t very hard for someone to be found who has an Aura, an Auratic glow, or even if they don’t have one, provided that they are in a nearly-empty theatre on in the nosebleed section. I tried to look inconspicuous, but that’s harder to do when you’re drained of stamina from screwing. The girls, apart from Heather, got up and left to go ‘powder their noses’, even though they didn’t have purses with them.

Heather stayed sitting in her seat, ready to jump into the fray to keep the two girls listening to the recorder. There was no telling what their state of mind would be in if they were yanked out of it suddenly.

Mark, the Coordinator, reached us in what seemed half a step.

“So, I hear that you’re having a good time?”

I shrugged. “Sure, it’s okay, but the acting is terrible in it.”

“I’m not talking about the show.”

“Neither am I.”

Mark frowned. “Okay, wise guy, what were you really doing? And don’t even try and lie to me!”

“Truthfully, I was screwing a girl while another watched us have sex while I slowly brainwashed everyone in here to make believe that you were actually watching me watch the show.”

“I said no lies, smart ass.”

I grinned. “No lies here, Chief!”

He didn’t know what to believe anymore. I didn’t use my Aura on him; well, not enough to tell him the truth and let him believe it. With his memories and thoughts conflicting, he couldn’t hold me to anything he himself couldn’t fathom.

“Yes, well. And that’s SIR Chief to you, boy!”

“Yes Sir, Chief.”

He stalked off, and I just giggled to myself, watching Charlotte turn from red to beet to a shade which in itself was a new colour. I then laughed when Pam and Jess bumped into her on purpose, first on Charlotte’s left then right shoulders. She too fumed off, and we watched the show come back on.

The show wasn’t actually that bad. Well, I lie. The show itself has a good premise, the songs and dancing are great, but the acting was just bad. I mean, even for a musical, it was worse than usual. But I perked up when I saw two white lights dimly light up in front of me. Heather shook her head slightly, but I didn’t need them to wake up anytime soon. That tape would last until the end of the show.

Charlotte left us alone for the second half of the show, at least by not looking at us. She was still trying to pop a protective field that wasn’t there anymore, and when she realized it, even went so far as to try and co-opt the girls to move away from me. But since my Aura was more familiar to them than anyone else’s, they didn’t comply so easily.

As soon as the show ended, and the applause went on until We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions played again, the girls woke up. I didn’t move; I waited for them to turn around first. When they didn’t, Heather just spoke to them for a moment. She nodded once, twice, smiled, and nodded again.

The tall one stared straight ahead, and the short one stood up. This wasn’t that uncommon in this theatre; half the place was screaming and standing on their chairs, like it was a concert more than a show. She turned to go to the bathroom or something, and I quickly caught her gaze. Our eyes locked, just for a second, but there was still the old energy, the old love, staring me in the face, and we knew each other.

She looked me up and down, as if confmiring who I was. She reached back and tapped the tall girl on her head, and then turned it to face me. The tall girl’s long blonde hair fell across her face, hiding her eyes slightly, but not her smile.

“I know you...” the tall girl whispered.

“Hello Hannah. Hello Taryn. Nice to see you again.”