The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Audio Control

I heard the house door downstairs close and immediately rushed to the window.

I groaned, catching sight of my sister leaving the house to meet some friends of hers.

She was again wearing so tiny shorts that barely covered her ass.

Instead of covering the forbidden things underneath, they highlight her luscious ass more alongside a pink cropped t-shirt that barely covered her bra-clad breasts.

I promptly took some photos with my phone in hand until she was out of sight.

I can hardly believe she only meets her friends in that outfit. Why can’t you just stay like that at home?

“James, you still there?” a low voice from my phone snaps me out of my foolish state.

I scratched my head. It happened again. Since puberty hit, I had to deal with this animalistic lust in me whenever I imagined things about my sister.

Putting my phone to my ear, I reply, “Yeah, sorry, John, my mom just came in.”

I knew it was a lie, but I just couldn’t tell the truth and say,

“Yeah, sorry buddy, I had to take some pictures of my hot sister for later.”

“I guess it was your sister again,” a proud reply came from the other side.

Or so I thought.

“How can you tell?” I reply with a stutter and a deep red face. The heat rose to my face.

I got caught.

“I knew it,” John responds. “You never went AFK when we talked about our game, so I guessed the only reason holding you back might be your sister, like usual.”

I blushed even more profoundly. Usually, I never show my interest in my sister openly.

Who would?

Yet I have never been caught so quickly before.

“Don’t worry, bro, I understand,” John replied, “It’s just her outfit like usual, right?”

Yes, it was her fault. I couldn’t help but stare at her.

She was basically begging for my attention.

“Of course.. dude. You know how she always dresses like a slut?” I retort, “What am I to do? I hoped she would like a normal little sister, not a pornstar on the rise.”

I knew it was another lie. I wish my sister would always like that, but only for me.

“Didn’t I tell you before? You are the only real friend I have. Everyone at school only wants to befriend me so that they might have a chance with my sister.”

“Obviously, you talked about that so often, dude. It’s kinda annoying,” John sighed. “But you just can’t always get hold back your sister, you know?”

“I know, but I wish she would be like she was when she was little, innocent, cheerful, and always around me instead of the bitch that she became,” I sighed.

Childhood indeed was a much easier time when we didn’t have deep thoughts about life

Especially before the world of adults tainted everyone.

“You know? I might have something for you. Do you remember how I had to go overseas to work with some of my partners to create some special audio files?” John almost whispers this last sentence. Always so mysterious.

“That again? I know you got so rich out of it, dude. Stop rubbing it into my face,” I grumbled in response.

How could I forget that call and photograph? John received millions just for some stupid audio files. Did he become a professional ASMR recorder when I wasn’t looking?

How low he has fallen to become some inferior creature to record stuff like this for money.

“Come on, James, it will help you out. There is some stuff I left you in the dark with the last time we talked about it” John cheered me up. “It will help your situation perfectly. I just know it.”

I stare out of the window, deep in thought. How could some stupid audio files help me?

“I am sending you some instructions now. Just follow them step by step, and it will create your ideal life. Trust me. Message me when you need some help.”

The call ended. I stared blankly at my phone. I ponder for a moment.

How could some stupid audio files turn my situation around? Instead of the usual hopelessness, I feel a thrill of anticipation. I knew John wouldn’t lie to me about something like this. I had known him for too long for him to make a joke like this.

With growing anticipation, I urgently started my computer and logged on to my email. “Audio control files”

At the top of my newest emails was Johns. I clicked on his email, and it contained only one word, “Control,” with a text and an unknown audio program in the enclosure.

Immediately I downloaded the text file. My eyes open wide as I read the first paragraph.

* * *

I scratched my head, my thoughts in disorder. I eyed the script John sent me in my hand with a frown. There would be no coming back. I knew this.

“ I don’t know, John. Is it actually safe?”

My computer screen displayed my friend’s face. After reading the entire text, I was horrified and directly called my friend to question the authenticity.

“James, we have known each other for so long. Do you actually think I want to destroy your sister?”

Not destroy, kill. If these files were accurate, they would kill the sister I’ve grown up with.

Yet it was a dumb question. I have known him since kindergarten.

I still remember that fateful day when I made my first that, the only friend to date who is real.

I sighed. “Of course. You know I do, but this stuff hits hard.”

“I know, but it will immediately fix your situation. Don’t worry. This program has been active for a while. Without any defects, it’s safe.”

My eyes dropped, and I scanned the paper again. It was beautifully structured with different kinds of explanations, including all the causes some sentences might have on the human mind. Printed in bold lettering on the backside were sentences I had to speak in my microphone.

Shakily did I start the attached audio program. Everything was already set up.

I just had to press start at the top left corner.

“Ready?” my friend asked, his face filled with encouragement and confidence on my screen.

I nodded with a troubled smile. I hit start.

“Sophia,” I shiver with anticipation, “You will be a good little sister for your brother.”

“You will obey your big brother at all times” I took a breath and stared hard at the remaining lines. Then, glancing at John, I can only glimpse the reassurance in his smile.

“Your big brother’s happiness is your happiness.” I imagined the possible scenarios this line enables me to do. My happiness is hers? I grew excited.

“You want to keep your big brother happy at all times. He deserves it.” I stammer with excitement. “Your sole focus in life will be to please your big brother.”

“You only love your big brother. No one else matters.”

“You trust your big brother in everything he tells you. You will want to serve him in all his desires.”

I stopped. I was distressed to speak out the following lines. It would make my little sister stop functioning as a human being. She would be unable to think for herself.

“You can do it,” John whispered in my headphones with a reassuring voice.

Yes. I can do it. No, I will do it. I am in control now.

With a growing conviction that I was doing the right thing did, I speak out loud again.

“You want your big brother to think for you. You are your big brother’s little obedient girl.”

“You want to dress up nicely for your big brother. You want his attention.”

I dropped the script on my desk. I stopped the recording. Unsure of what I was doing was the right thing.

“John, I just want my cute little sister back. Not a mindless zombie.”

My friend waved his hands in front of the webcam, ”Don’t worry, she will be.”

I ground my teeth. “I don’t want to fuck my sister. That’s disgusting. But these lines imply something sexual. Man, I just want her back.”

I realized I spoke too much. I knew it was a lie.

“Huh, sure thing, dude,” John replied with raised eyebrows and a sarcastic smile on his face.

“Anyway, you are sure this will work?” I changed the topic. It was too embarrassing to talk about.

“Probably.”

“What? I thought you were so confident?”

John shook his head, holding in his laughter, “Don’t worry, it was a joke. I know how anxious you are to test it out.”

He finally couldn’t hold back and laughed, “Just give me a moment. I will edit your audio file into the pre-made video. Just show it to her, the video is just random history documentation, but your audio file will be hidden as subliminal messages in the audio. She wouldn’t be able to realize anything is amiss because of the audio frequency.”

“The frequency?” I reply with a confused face.

“Don’t worry about that. Your voice and your subliminal message will be disguised as a high pitch frequency. It’s so high that no ear would be able to pick up its frequency. So essentially, it’s invisible to the ear. However, it will alter her subconsciousness just by watching. She will then only be able to think of the commands you gave her.”

“That’s all?” I reply with a skeptical gaze.

It sounded too easy to be true. Yet, the life I dreamt about was so close.

“It will.”

Minutes later, I received a new email from John, a video with a smiling face.

I knew my sister would only come back at midnight. So I decided to stop thinking about this control stuff and instead play games till midnight.

* * *

Hours passed, and the sun went down. I couldn’t stop the growing anticipation in my mind.

It was harder and harder to focus on my favorite games.

How could I think of improving my rank when all I could focus on was my little sister smiling at me as she used to as a kid?

“Here are you, big brother. Please help me.”

I felt a growing tent rise in my pants. But I knew the solution was arriving soon.

My impatience carried into the game, making me lose three games in a row, but I didn’t care.

I was just about to start another one when I heard the door downstairs slam shut.

Glancing at the clock, midnight. It could only be her.

Instead, I stopped my game and opened up the video file John sent me.

I connected to the TV downstairs and dashed to the couch.

Hoping I wouldn’t miss my perfect moment.

I’ve never run this fast in my life. My life, my future depended on this.

I arrive shortly after on the couch, gasping for air, shaking from the sudden exercise.

I put on small earbuds, a piece of advice from John. I don’t want to be entrapped in my own commands. And with it, I start the video.

I glimpsed in the direction where the only light was on, the kitchen.

Hearing the fridge being opened, I guessed my sister must be still downstairs.

With a breath of relief did, I try to catch my breath and focus on the documentation.

I wasn’t too late.

“James, why are you still up?” with a confused face, my sister greets me upon leaving the kitchen.

I peeked at her from the corner of my eye. I was breathless. I didn’t realize it earlier, but her face was full of makeup, taking her already beautiful face to another level. Her plump lips were colored red, making them highly catchy in the dark. Her big round swelling delights underneath her cropped t-shirt were the second thing people would focus on.

They were just too perfect, trapping everyone in their fantasy of groping them.

Only it no longer is pure fantasy for me.

“Nothing..” I stammer, still breathless, “I was just watching this quite interesting documentation that got me hooked.”

“Oh, what is it?” with raised eyes, she approached the couch.

She settled down next to me, her delicious scent floating into my nostrils.

Was it strawberry today?

Pictures of a destroyed landscape filled with empty houses were depicted on the screen.

I instantly turned up the volume and readjusted my earbuds.

I suck in a breath of air. The anticipation was killing me.

Please make it real. Please.

My heart was hamming in my chest, making me breathless.

“James, what is this?” with a loud exclamation did. My sister tried to stand up, but her body grew restless. I realized she was anxious? Yet, her eyes continued to stare at the screen.

Suddenly gaze went unfocused. The light left her eyes.

Her muscles went limp, making her fall back on the couch.

Her lips parted slightly, and drool started to drop.

Did it work?

I adhered to John’s instructions and didn’t reply to my sister. But unfortunately, the video had to end before that.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the TV screen went blank, ending the video.

The room went dark as the sole light source went out.

Silence filled the room.

I turned my head and examined my sister.

Drool stained her cropped t-shirt making her look silly, her arms limp at her side.

She looked like a doll.

It was creepy being alone in the living room at midnight with my sister in her mindless state next to me.

“Sophia…?” I whispered in the dark. Slowly inching closer to her.

When I could decipher her face in the dark, I was greeted with a blank look.

Her eyes had no color.

Gone were her beautiful green eyes that greeted everyone with a friendly smile.

I realized her shoulders were twitching and her legs shuddering.

“Sophia? Are you alright?” I closed the distance until I was sitting next to her. I put one of my hands hesitantly on her left shoulder.

Upon touch, did her eyes slowly refocus.

She groaned as she rubbed her eyes and as she slowly regained control of her body.

Eventually, she stopped rubbing her eyes and turned toward me.

What should have been her usual fake sarcastic smile to show a somewhat friendly face was a genuine smile on her lips.

I could feel it.

The edges of her lips formed into the most heart-melting smile I had ever received from her.

She smiled. My little sister was smiling at me like she used to.

I showed a foolish smile in return as my thoughts became messy.

Had the video worked?

My blank state of mind was interrupted as my sister leaped into my lap. Her arms hugged my neck as her lips came crashing against mine.

This turn shocked me to the core, and I unconsciously pushed her from my lap.

“James?” I saw her hurt expression as if something horrible pained her.

“Is there something wrong, brother?” she asked seductively.

Brother. I had never heard her call me that since puberty.

When she realized I was just a nerd, playing games most of the day.

Unworthy to be her brother, she stopped calling me that.

And the way she pronounced brother had my blood boiling.

“Big brother?” she asked again, inching toward me again. She was almost sitting on my lap again. I instinctively moved my legs to hide the growing erection.

A second later, her lips greeted mine again.

Her soft hand brushed my cheek, “Are you alright?”

I dazedly stared at her. Her strawberry scent invaded my mind.

I could glimpse her breasts splitting out of her bra as she inched closer.

A moment later, I felt her lips softly brushing against mine, her hands on my shoulders.

She took a brief look at my dazed face before she closed in.

Our lips met for a second.

It was splendid, tasting her sweetness.

It was delicious.

Her lips tasted like strawberry as well.

My desire shut down any thought capacity I had left.

My Lust took hold of me.

My hands slowly closed in on her breasts.

With a breath stuck in my chest, my hands slowly trail down her cropped t-shirt to feel the round swelling delights.

Her breasts were ripe for the taking.

I quickly gazed up to be greeted by a nod by my sister.

She knew what I wanted to do. So she allowed me to grope her.

Flooded with desire, I quickly pulled her t-shirt over her face with her help.

To be greeted by big white bra-clad breasts. Almost in my face.

I gazed at this perfection before me.

Admiring how fucking sexy she looked, I leaned forward and took her lips by force.

Sophia looked surprised as she stumbled backward on the couch, with me hovering over her.

“Oh, big brother,” my little sister moaned, squirming underneath me.

I felt a deep sense of hunger. And control

I finally had my little sister back, only this time in a better version.

My version.

My hands groped her soft and round breasts, exploring unknown territory for the first time.

She moaned and giggled foolishly at my display of desire.

“Does that make you happy big brother?” she gazed at me intently for a second.

“Of course, baby, this makes your big brother very happy.

Her eyebrows rose, “I am your baby now?”

“Naturally, my baby, only mine,” I slipped my lips past hers with a possessive thrill, exploring her insides. We licked, sucked, and touched, tasting each other.

My hands roamed around her breasts, groping all the softness I could get a hold of.

Our kisses became more profound, heavier, hungrier.

I pulled away for a second, almost standing up in anxiety. Afraid our parents could hear us downstairs. My sister just moaned too loud.

“Baby,” I inched towards her right ear, “Don’t be too loud. I don’t want you to alarm mom and dad.”

I instantly pulled down my pants alongside my boxers.

“Yes, big brother, I won’t be loud, I promise,” she promised excitedly with a giggle.

She stood up as well to undress completely.

I felt my breath constrict as I gazed upon her pink pussy for the first time.

Her beautiful cunt was ready. Wet. Ready.

She immediately laid down again as I crawled back on top of her.

Instantly meeting her lips again, I couldn’t get enough of her taste.

We didn’t need to converse about what came next. Instead, we communicated through our bodies, our moans, and grunts.

Locking my eyes with hers, I was greeted with a lustful gaze and an excited nod.

I took my cock in hand and slowly guided myself into her waiting pussy.

Waiting to be defiled.

By her big brother.

She was extremely wet. I slipped into her without any friction and buried myself deep into her until I couldn’t go deeper anymore.

I groaned as her inner walls constricted, clamping down on me, squeezing my throbbing cock.

Sophia moaned alongside me with a hand over her pretty mouth, trying to keep her voice down.

I stared lustfully at this perfection before me. I was deep in her.

In my sister.

Filled with determination to make us both happy, I pulled back from her delicious lips.

Towering over her, I began pumping into her, our eyes locked, her hands hugging my neck tightly.

“Oh, Big brother,” my sister moaned.

I thrust deeper into her, making her breathless. “Oh, brother.”

“Fuck” I groaned. I couldn’t keep my voice down. Every thrust flooded my mind with a hot sensation.

I thrust faster, harder. Then, looking at her face, I ram forward without mercy. Her big rounds of delight bounced wildly with every thrust.

Her hair became a mess, and her expression was full of desire and lust.

“Brother,” she cried out, her eyes dazedly greeting mine.”I can’t hold on….”

“Wait,” I said with a breathless voice, grounding my teeth. “Your brother will be pleased. Wait for me.”

“Okay, big brother.” she moaned excitedly. She was excited to make her big brother happy.

Sophia squeezed her eyes shut, moans slipping out of her closed mouth.

Her inner walls clamped down harder, making it harder to move.

I thrust faster, with all my might.

“Okay, baby,” I groaned in the dark roam. “Cum now!”

I felt my cock exploding as my cum filled my little sister.

Stars danced before my eyes.

“Big brother!” my little sister cried out in a loud voice, her back arching as her orgasm washed over her.

I had filled my little sister.

When I finally caught my breath, did I slowly pull out of her.

Cum was trailing down her pussy. Alongside blood.

Realization kicked in. Was I her first?

Did I take my sister’s virginity?

I finally pulled out. “Did I hurt you, baby?”

“No” Even though she tried to calm me with a reassuring smile, I knew I had.

“I’m sorry, baby,” I said, leaning down to give her a peck on the lips.

How could I hurt my sister?

I slowly kissed down her neck, slowly meeting her big breasts.

She was giggling again as I kissed her breasts, groping them.

“Sore?” I asked as I cupped her pussy.

“It’s okay, Big Brother,” she replied, with a smile adorning her lips. “As long as I brought you happiness, I’m fine.”

She licked her lips. She was filling me again with desire.

I smiled, cupped her face, and brought her lips to mine.

“Ready for round two?” I dove back into my rightful place. I gazed upon this perfect beauty before, without having heard her answer.

I knew what she wanted.

* * *

It had been months since I used the video on my little sister. Finally, I had her under my audio control, as John proclaimed. She was the perfect sister now, not hanging out with any of her friends anymore. Instead, she made herself at home in my room.

Especially right under my desk, awaiting my cock as I played games.

She was the perfect little slut sister a big brother could ask for. When she went outside now, she always dressed appropriately. I told her she could only dress like a slut in my presence. Soon countless costumes, lingerie, and more filled her room, numerous items that would raise everyone’s eyebrows.

It was my baby’s small collection to keep me happy.

But they were always immediately discarded in my room. She would always roam naked in my room.

I already took my future into my own soon, I would move out, and my little sister would follow. Sure, our parents were skeptical, but they didn’t voice any complaints.

They were just happy their children were interacting so happy with each other again.

If only they knew.